Adultery Last Wish of Hubby's Friend by IamManali
Story :- Last Wish of Hubby's Friend

Written by IamManali
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My name is Manali Bose, married with Ajit Roy, live in Kolkata. Now it's been seven years of our marriage. We married in 2011. Now I am 32 and my husband belongs to the same age as we were classmate since the 10th standard. Yes, it is a love marriage. I am born and brought up from Kolkata but Ajit is not originally from Kolkata, he is from a place in West Bengal named Siliguri. He shifted from Siliguri to Kolkata when he was in 10th standard. Then we met, we became very good friends, and later we fell in love. He is my first like, love, crush and vice versa from him. After completing our studies he got a decent job in Kolkata and I also get a job but in Delhi, so I compromise my career and get married to him and stay in Kolkata.

At first, it all goes well around us but then we felt that there is something happening which is not pleasant. After several visits and check-up from various doctors we came to know that with having low sperm counts, Ajit is unable to become a father which means I never become a mother by Ajit. At first, we were devastated after knowing this but then we will recover soon and take this fact as our misfortune.

After 2 and half years, one day Ajit's childhood friend Rahul come to Kolkata. I heard about him a lot from Ajit. I never meet Rahul before but I know that Rahul and my husband Ajit are best friends from nursery days. They shared everything on school days. Later Ajit shifted to Kolkata and they disconnected from each other.

Ajit was very happy when he saw Rahul after a long span of time. He introduced me to him. Honestly speaking, Rahul is more handsome than Ajit but less studious, that's why he didn't get any suitable job for himself. Rahul came from a rich background so he didn't need any job to fulfill his financial requirements.

Rahul comes to Kolkata and stays in our house. I and Rahul become good friends. Most of the times Rahul spend in-house, so I had someone as a company because generally when Ajit left for his office, I became alone for the whole day and became very bored. Usually, Ajit goes to the office around 10 in the morning and came at night. After Rahul came, my life is being less bored, as he gave company to me, helped me to my household works, going market with me, shopping together, sometimes go to a mall and watched movies. Slowly I and Rahul became very good friends. Our friendship was very pure without any other intention (at least from my point of view). I saw and considered him just as my friend not much more than, and not even think about anything not even in my wildest dream.

I am a woman who is very loyal and honest to my husband as I loved Ajit too much that I never felt him guilty about his impotency. I never had any thought of cheating him to fulfill my sexual desire. For me, it's more important to be loved by my husband rather than fulfill natural sexual urge.

Though Rahul became a family member of us, I and Ajit had no idea about the purpose of his coming to Kolkata. The serious doubt was raised in our mind because Rahul was always stayed in the home except for Wednesday. On Wednesday, he went somewhere and came back in the evening. Finally, Ajit decided to ask him about the reason behind his come. Rahul told him that he came here for some business purpose as he wanted to start a business here. Somehow I felt, Rahul was trying to convince us that he was telling the truth, but his words are not so trustworthy to us. We didn't want to involve in any kind of debate with Rahul to make him further uncomfortable, so that's why we decided to leave this matter. Maybe he didn't want to share something with us which is very personal, so he tried to hide the reason for coming here.

After some days, while I was doing my household chores, I find something strange pieces of stuff that are some medical papers from Rahul's room. I asked him about it and as usual he wanted to avoid it. Then I had some doubt on his activity. I was looking for some rigid evidence from which I can know more about Rahul.

When Rahul was not at home, I searched his room thoroughly. I found some diaries which look like personal diaries, written by Rahul. I collect and take those to my room and started to read. The whole day I read those diaries in absence of Rahul and I was shocked to know some dreadful information about him. I was devasted at that time. I didn't know how to react, I couldn't express my feeling, moreover, I was in a major dilemma.
Like Reply
Around 7 PM, Rahul came back and after one hour Ajit also came. I hide those diaries in my room, and not only those diaries but also I tried to hide my own expressions from Rahul because I didn't know how to react on Rahul after knowing all those things about him. I was eagerly waiting for the time when I will get Ajit alone and told him everything.

Like every night after dinner, Rahul wished us good night and went to his room for sleep. I washed the dishes very quickly as I was in hurry to talk with Ajit. Ajit was waiting for me at the bedroom, doing some official work in his laptop in the meantime. I off the lights of drawing room and kitchen after completing my work. While I go to the bedroom, I saw some lights have come through the little gap of the door from Rahul's room as he might still awake at that time. My heart trembled suddenly, I didn't know why!

Without thinking too much, I direct entered my bedroom where my husband was seated on the bed with his laptop.

"Oh, honey! Come."

By saying this he stopped his work and kept his laptop aside.

"Ajit, I need to talk with you something very serious about Rahul."

"Hey! Calm down. What happen?"

"I don't know from where I should start."

"Relax, at first drink some water."

"No, it's ok. I am fine."

"Ok then tell."

After regaining my breath I started, "Yesterday I found some medical papers from Rahul's room, I asked about it to Rahul and he gave some lame justification about it. So I had some doubt on him. Today in absence of him, I searched his room thoroughly and I found this."

By saying this, I brought out those Diaries and kept in bed in front of Ajit.

"What are these?"

"These are the personal diaries or Rahul. Read it."

"Manali, it's not good to read others personal things. Yes! Rahul is my very close friend but he may have some very personal issues which he doesn't want to share with us. We shouldn't disturb his privacy. If he wants to keep something hide from us then let him do that. I don't want to put my nose into someone's personal life."

"But if it is related with your wife, then?"

"Means?"

" At least read these pages which he wrote after he comes here, then you will understand what I am trying to say."

I handed over the recent diary of Rahul to Ajit and show the pages which I told him to read. He took that from me and said, " Why don't you tell about it?"

"I feel very uncomfortable to tell this. Please Ajit, why don't you understand my hesitancy?"

"What was Rahul write about you that you feel so hesitated to tell me?"

"All answers of your questions are written in these pages. I already feeling very stressed after reading these, so please don't insist me to elaborate it. I can't tell those things to you. It's better that you read it once."

"Ok."

Ajit started reading. I sat beside him and keep quiet. After reading, he became equally shocked and puzzled as I was.
Like Reply
"What is this Manali? Is it true?"

"I don't know. Ask him."

Ajit became very restless after knowing that his friend was suffering from deadly cancer disease. Rahul was in advance stage and he knew that he will die very soon. But the anxiety became double when Ajit came to know about Rahul's secret desire which turns to be his last wish.

Rahul was fell for me. He wished that he could have got me as his wife. He wrote that he never see such beauty like me. He wanted to spend some quality times with me all alone as there were few days left in his life. He didn't convey this to us as he didn't want to lose our friendship with him. But he wants to be honest to himself that's why he expressed all his thoughts and feelings in his diary which may not be traced or deciphered any day if I was not searched his room thoroughly. But at last, the truth had come to reveal. He also wrote that he will leave Kolkata very soon and go to Mumbai for the next phase of his treatment and maybe he will never become able to come back after that!

I and Ajit didn't know what to do next. We felt extremely dejected. Ajit was almost crying. I somehow managed him and consoled him. "Manali, how is this happen? I know Rahul since childhood. He is not only my friend but beyond it. Why did he hide this from me? At least he should tell me about his disease."

"Maybe he doesn't want to hurt you. Don't cry, baby."

"I am going to his room now."

"Why?"

"I have to confront him. Why did he take his life so casually? He has no right to do this. We have shared everything since childhood, then why did he hide his critical condition from me?"

"No, don't go."

"But why?"

"We should deal this situation calmly. Don't do anything which can cause any kind of harm to him. Rahul kept it secret from us, we should respect his decision. So, we have to help him secretly."

"How?"

"Everyday, Rahul goes to morning and evening walk. In his absence, I will take all his medical documents and consult with Dr. Sharma."

"Dr. Sharma, that Oncologist?"

"Yes, the person who took the case of my father. I couldn't save my father, but in this case, I will try my level best to save the life of your friend."

"Ok, tomorrow I will contact him and get an appointment."

After some discussions about Rahul, we slept. That night was the most disquieting night for us. We both couldn't sleep well. According to the plan, I managed to get all the medical documents from Rahul's room, on the other hand, Ajit took the appointment from Dr. Sharma. We didn't want to delay the process. So we took the appointment at the day after tomorrow from when we knew this.

That day we made an excuse to Rahul and went to the doctor's clinic keeping Rahul alone in the house. We showed all the reports to the Doc. But the doc didn't give us any hope about Rahul's condition. He told the same thing which Rahul wrote in his diary. But Dr. Sharma gave us important advice which bound us to think and deal the whole situation in a different way.

"Manali, I know you not from today. I treated your father. This person is also in the same situation now in which your father was. Two years ago, when your father was suffered through the same disease, I told you once that try to not hurt him, not giving him any mental stress and if possible try to fulfill all his wishes which he possesses. The same thing I want to tell you for Rahul. He has very few days left in his life. So always make him happy and fulfill all his requirement. Remember one thing, the more you care him the more days he can get to live."

"Ok doctor. I will keep it in my mind."

We came back to the house with the empty hand. We were helpless. We couldn't do anything to save Rahul. Rahul enquired us about our meeting as we said that we went for a meeting with the bank manager to get a house loan for buying another house. Ajit couldn't face Rahul as tears were rolling from his eyes. I was also getting emotional but I controlled myself and told him that the meeting was good and hopefully, we will get the loan. Without saying anything, Ajit went to the bedroom and locked it from inside.

"What happens with Ajit?"

"Nothing. Do you need tea? I will make it."

By not allowed him to respond, I directly went to the kitchen. Like Ajit, I couldn't face him or stand in front of him. Ajit was devasted, I tried to console him but I couldn't because internally I was also not feeling well. That night, at around 2 AM, I woke up, went to the bathroom and then the kitchen to drink water. While coming back to my bedroom, I saw some lights were coming from Rahul's room. I thought, is he still awake?

I peeped inside and became shocked! He was lying naked totally, facing his bum towards me and watching my pictures in his laptop! I noticed that he was continuously moving on the bed in the same rhythm. I opened the door little without making any noise to get to know what he was doing. He kept the pillow under his chest and pressed it, also he was rubbing his shaft on the bed while watching my photos in the laptop! In short, he did masturbate by seeing my pictures. I was horrified to see this act. I didn't know what to do. My legs were shaking due to nervousness. I ran away quickly from there and came to my bedroom. I was too scared that I was breathing heavily and also sweating a lot.
Like Reply
It felt very obscene that someone masturbates by thinking about me in the adjoining room of the same house while I was sleeping with my husband. Ajit was sleeping at that time. I didn't want to disturb him as he was stressed out today. I was so anxious that I locked the door of our bedroom from inside and tried to sleep. After some time, I fell into sleep.

Next day, Ajit told me to take care of Rahul, and by saying this, he went to the office. The whole day turned to be miserable for me as I felt very uncomfortable to stay with Rahul. I knew he loves me, he wants me, but in this way! I had no idea of it, this was truly unexpected to me. I was waiting for Ajit's coming back to the home.

At night, after the dinner, I again completed my household works very quickly for talking with Ajit about the last night incident. Ajit was waiting for me in the bedroom. While coming to the bedroom from the kitchen I take a look once at Rahul's Bedroom, the door had been closed. I felt awkward at that time, don't know why! I entered my Bedroom and locked the door from inside.

"What are you doing? Today at morning I saw the door has been locked from the inside, now again you do the same, why?"

"I will tell you why."

"Again for Rahul?"

"Yes."

"What happen again?"

I told the incident to Ajit.

Ajit - "hm."

"What hm? Tell something."

"Do you remember what Dr. Sharma said? He told you to fulfill all wishes of Rahul."

"What do you mean?"

"See Manali, if he had any filthy intention towards you then he could get ample of chances to implement it on you. You forgot that he is a cancer patient, he has left a little span of time in his life. Being an unmarried man, it is very obvious to get an adrenaline rush for seeing a woman like you. Moreover, what he did, he did in the closed room without wanting to show you his inner desire about you. Tell me one thing, has he ever trying to cross his limits? Has he ever starring at you or touch you indecently? Even if I am not wrong, he never touches you. Then why are you so scared of him?"

"I don't know. But why do you tell me to fulfill all his wishes? what do you mean by that?"

"I am not saying. Dr. Sharma told you that."

"But why do you mention it in this conversation? What do you want?"

"Manali, today, I couldn't concentrate in my work. The whole day in my office, I think about this situation, then I came to a conclusion."

"What conclusion?"

"Rahul said in his diary that he wants to spend some quality times with you alone. That is his last wish. Being a human, I think, we should give respect to his last wish and tried to fulfill his wish as much as possible."

"What do you mean, Ajit?"

"Well, I am not saying that you do something beyond your comfort zone. I am just saying that you should spend some days with him in my absence."

"Are you crazy? Do you know what you say?"

" Don't misunderstand me. I made a decision that I will go to Siliguri for one week due to some official work and also wants to visit Rahul's house. I want to know if Rahul told about his condition to his family or not. Besides that, I also visit my old house. It's been a long time since I visit my house. But the main reason to go is to give you someday to live with Rahul. Now it's your choice how you look after him, how much you allow him to take privilege, it's all up to you. You can deny him also if you don't want it. I will not force you to do anything. Now the ball is on your court, your choice whether you use it or throw it. But I can guarantee you that Rahul never takes any initiative by himself, so you are safe with him."

"Why are you do this to me? I can't do anything to fulfill his wish."

"Manali, he wanted to stay with you alone for at least somedays. This is his last wish. If you don't want to do anything then no one will force you to do that. At least give some respect to his last wish and stay with him in this house for one week in absence of mine."

"What if he tried to force me?"

"Ha ha! You forget that he is a cancer patient. He had very few days left in his life. Why does he want to force you? Even he doesn't expect anything from you but still, if you do something for him then it will be a bonus for him, or you can say last tribute to him."

I remain silent. Ajit again started, "Manali, it's a noble work if we do this for him. I say what I think, now you decide what you do. I will leave on Monday by Darjeeling Mail at around 10 PM from Sealdah. Sorry, I booked my ticket today without informing you. Now don't think too much baby. Trust me, what I do, it will not harm you. I just want to respect someone's last wish."
Like Reply
He started crying. I hugged him. After some talks, we slept. Next day was Sunday. Ajit was at home. He told Rahul that he will go to North Bengal for some official works. He didn't mention that he will visit Rahul's house and also told me not to say this to Rahul.

Monday, at evening, Ajit was packing his luggage.

"Ajit, are you sure what you are doing. Think again. Please don't go."

"Manali, I am just going for one week, means just seven days. In earlier times, I went abroad for one month leaving you alone here. Then this time why are you worried so much? Nothing will go wrong, trust me, darling!"

He kissed me in my forehead, he somehow cajoled me by this. After taking dinner quickly, he left for the station. I remain alone with Rahul. My heart was pounding as I felt very nervous and also a little bit uncomfortable. I and Rahul take the dinner together. Rahul behaved casually with me. We did some chitchats while taking our dinner. After dinner, Ajit called me and asked me if there is everything ok or not. I responded him affirmatively. He said that the train had just begun to run. I said, "I miss you, come back soon." He also said that he will miss me. I wished him a happy journey. We cut the call after wishing good night to each other. Then I went to the kitchen to finish my remaining household works. Rahul came and asked me if I need some help. I politely said no and thank him for his approach. We kept talking normally while I did my work. My uneasiness about Rahul was going to reduce. He didn't go to sleep as I wasn't going. It was a nice gesture of him. He gave me company till I finished my kitchen work. Then we both wished each other good night and went to our respective rooms to sleep.

That time I started to feel comfortable with Rahul. I couldn't lock my door. I started reading a book as I felt very lonely for Ajit. After some time, I didn't know what happen to me, some bizarre thinking came to my mind and provoked me to go and checked, "what was Rahul doing now!"

I didn't resist myself and went to nearby Rahul's room and peep inside. Guess what, I saw the same thing! My eyes were stuck there and I couldn't move from there. He did masturbate in his own style and I just keep watching it! Then suddenly my legs slipped and I pushed the door unwillingly. Rahul saw me. He was totally naked at that time, and at the same time, one of my pictures was clearly showing on his laptop screen! He was stark naked, managed 'his assets' by his hand. Anyone could guess what he was doing and why he was seeing my picture. Our eyes met and my mind stopped working. Rahul was also shocked and frightened to see me. We both became silent and equally frightened for seeing each other in a very unpleasant situation. I closed my eyes in shame and ran away from his room, come to my room, locked the door from inside. I started breathing heavily. I couldn't sleep that whole night.
Like Reply
Next day morning, I got up late, around 10 AM. I saw my mobile. There were few text messages showed on the phone screen. All of those were sent by Ajit in the morning. He told me in the text that he arrived Siliguri, he checked in the hotel. He told me that he will not call me in these seven days and also advised me not to call him unless if there is an emergency occurred. He wanted me to focus only on Rahul in these seven days. If there is needed anything, he will update me through text. It gave me a very strange feeling. I couldn't understand what Ajit exactly want from me. Is he really wants me to indulge in any kind of physical activity with his friend? Suddenly I remembered the last night incident which gave me goosebumps while recollecting that moment.

I was scared to face Rahul but still, I gained some courage and open the door of my room. I came out of the room. I saw Rahul sitting on the sofa of the drawing room. I wouldn't want to eye contact with him, so I directly went to the Kitchen. I was preparing the Breakfast. Suddenly I heard the voice from behind.

"ahhh, Manali. I want to talk something to you."

My heart was racing at that time. I didn't move back to face him. I was still standing while facing my back to him and said, "what?"

"I know what happened in yesterday is not at all acceptable by you, and I also don't want you to accept this. I did the mistake and I feel guilty for it. But I obligingly beg of you to keep it a secret between us. Please don't tell this to Ajit as I don't want to lose his friendship. I can leave your place right now on today but Ajit told me to take care of you in his absence. So, now I can't leave you alone. But I promise you when Ajit will come back from North Bengal, I will leave this place. But now at least for someday, you have to tolerate me for the sake of your husband. I assure you that I will always keep my distance from you. I know I am the sinner to you but still, I request you to forgive me. I am sorry."

I kept listening to his words and then said, "Why are you doing this? There are plenty of girls are moving around here and there, out of them you could have found anyone of your choice, then why me? You know who I am and what is the relation between us. I am the wife of your best friend. You shouldn't have possessed any kind of fantasy on me, it's unethical!"

"I know it's unethical but I can't control myself. You asked me, 'why you'? Frankly speaking, I never see such a complete woman like you. I can understand that you feel very uncomfortable now but I assure you that I never cross my limits without your assent."

"I think I may not be able to fulfill your any kind of needs. Why don't you understand it?"

"Who tells you to fulfill my requirements? I don't expect anything from you. I don't want anything from you except your friendship as we are very good friends. I hope yesterday's incident will not affect our friendship. So are you still willing to continue this friendship?"

"Rahul, I understand your situation. You are alone, you need someone. Before I accept you as my friend again, I have one condition."

"What?"

"You have to tell me everything which you are not shared with us till now."

"What? What do you want to know?", Rahul was fumbled while saying this.

"I know you hide some big thing from me and Ajit. So please tell me without any hesitation."

"Ok, then I have also one condition."

"Say."

"What I am going to tell you that keeps a secret between us. Don't tell it to Ajit. I don't want him to be tensed and become sad for me."

"Ok."

I know what he was going to tell me. Even Ajit was also aware of it. But I couldn't say that I was spying on him and searched his room for getting any clues to know about his reason for staying at my house. If I confessed this to him then maybe he felt bad at that time. So I wanted to hear the known truth and secret from his mouth.

"Promise me that you will never be going to tell Ajit about what I am going to share with you."

"Ok, I promise you."

"Manali, I am suffered in Liver Cancer from few months. A couple of months ago, I was feeling very weak and fatigued. I consult with doctors in Siliguri. After several check-ups, Doctors advise me to do a Biopsy test. My Biopsy report came like an obituary note of my life. The report was clearly shown that I have very limited times in my hand to spend. The Doctor advised me to go Kolkata for better treatment. Last year, my mother died. Now I became orphan as I lost both my parents. My relatives are very selfish as they preferred money over relation. So, I didn't tell them anything about my condition. I sold my house, got a handsome amount of money and left Siliguri permanently without informing anything to anyone as nobody cares about me. I contact your beloved husband and my childhood best friend Ajit, asked him to allow me to stay for some days in his house. He instantaneously agreed and became very happy and excited to see me after a long span of time. I came here, staying with you. Every Wednesday I have appointments with the doctors in the Cancer Hospital (**Author: I DON'T WANT TO MENTION THE NAME OF THE HOSPITAL**), there the full body check-up has to be done through various tests and treatments from the time of morning to evening. Now the doctors of the hospital advised me to go to the Bombay for the treatment. So, I will have to leave soon for go to Bombay, and maybe I will never back."
Like Reply
I remain silent. Rahul again started, "Do you know Manali, I had a girlfriend a few times back. She left me as I didn't have any job and married to an NRI. She is settled now with him in abroad. I am very happy for her. If she stays with me then her life became miserable due to my problems. Actually, I was not a vagabond at the beginning. I did a small job on a farm, earned a decent amount of money from there. But after my mother's death, I became so much upset that I couldn't able to concentrate on my work, net result, I lost my job. After became jobless, my girlfriend Priya left me and married with her family's choice. I lost my job, parents, love and now I will going to lose my life also. I am a perfect example of a Loser."

I couldn't hold myself and started crying, but he kept his narration went on.

"Honestly speaking, after seeing you, I fell in love again despite knowing the fact that you are married, wife of my best friend. You know, love is blind. I have a very small time to live, that's why I can confess it firmly to you because I know, it will not effect on your marriage ever. Yes! I have some kinky imaginations about you that gives me pleasure, but it will never harm you. I don't know whether you will understand my situation or not, but still, I convey all of my hidden feelings to you. Manali, at this age, all young blood have their basic requirements and I am not the exception. I also saw some dreams, I had also some physical desires which are not yet filled, and may remain unfulfilled. I never able to take the real taste of physical pleasures which basically means, I am still virgin, knows a lot of things about sex, very experienced on the basis of having the knowledge, but never got a chance to execute it. Being in a relationship with Priya, I never took any advantage of her as she didn't want to get intimate before marriage. Now after marriage, she gets those things but her partner is changed."

"What do you want to say?"

"I love you Manali. I want you. I have very less time to live. So these remaining small precious times of my life I want to dedicate you and spend with you. This is my last requirement or you can say this is my last wish before dying. I know what will be your answer. I just say these things to release the pressure of possessing too many feelings about you in my heart which I couldn't able to share with you due to the fear of losing you as a friend. Now I am feeling very tranquil after sharing these things with you."

After remaining silent for some time I said, "Rahul, I respect you a lot. I appreciate that you are very honest to me and express all your thoughts about me. You can want anything from me except this thing which you have asked for. My commitment is bound with Ajit and remains always with him. I will always be for him. You are a very good friend of mine. We shared a very friendly relationship which is very pure, but I can't give you that space which I give to Ajit."

"I can understand Manali. Don't worry I will never force you to do anything."

"I also never peeped inside your bedroom. You can do anything inside your bedroom, I can give this privilege to you."

"Do you know what it means?"

"Yeh! I know. But please don't share pictures with anyone. Please keep it in your mind."

"Off course I will keep it in my mind and I never get harm your privacy."

"Thanks."

"I should thank you. At least you give me this provision to get rid of my sexual urge."

I felt shy and said, " It's ok."

"By the way, you said that I can ask you anything as my wish. So, after lunch, can you go with me to watch a movie?"

I smiled and said, "Your wish is granted, Mr. Rahul."

"Oh! Thank you, my princess."

After taking lunch, we went for watching a movie into the nearest mall which is around 4km away from the house. That day it was raining but still, I decided to go and watch a movie to fulfill the minikin wish of Rahul. We took a bus and reached there around 3 PM. We were lucky because after entering the mall safely, the little rain turned into it's heavier look with thunderstorms. There was four screen in the cinema of that mall, out of them, three were already screening a movie at that time. Three different movies of different languages were running in the three screens (Hall), one was Bengali, one was Hindi and another was English but Hindi dubbing. Only one screen of that Mall was opened, which scheduled to show an English movie at 3:15 PM. The movie was not so well known to us, but we had no option rather than watching that movie as it was heavy raining outside.
Like Reply
Rahul bought two tickets for us. We entered the cinema hall. The hall was near about empty. Very fell people were sitting on the front rows. Rahul chose the upper row to sit for getting a better view. We took our adjacent seats. We were doing chit-chats as we didn't have any idea about the story of the film. The movie hall was look deserted. After some time, the movie was started and we concentrated on watching the movie.

From the very first scene, the movie consisted of some bold scenes. Watching those, Rahul was getting restless. He moved in his seat, doing cross and uncross his legs, I decided to ignore it. As his hand was on the armrest next to mine, so our elbows were touching lightly. Suddenly, I felt that something was touching my foot. I realized that he had stretched his leg casually and that touched my foot. I then moved my foot a little away.

However a few minutes later I felt his foot again touched mine and with a sense of nervousness, I realized that it was kind of deliberate attempt and it continued. I began to feel nervous about it and moved my foot further away. For some time, all was ok and I was enjoying the movie. He then again tried to touch my foot but I crossed my legs and moved away out of his reach. I felt, if I continued such avoidance of these passes then he would get the message and stopped it.

** I then heard something from his side but couldn't recognize it. **

After that, I felt, he was rubbing his elbow against my elbow. There was slight pressure on my elbow and before I could move my elbow away, the pressure eased. This happened 2-3 more times, then I felt his elbow was moving in a sort of rhythm. This continued a few times. It was rubbing on & off my elbow. I wondered what was he doing, so I slightly glanced to my right. To my utter surprise, I noticed that he had opened the fly.

** That was the sound I had heard when he was unzipping his fly. **

He took out his penis and gently rubbing it up & down, and that was the reason behind the rubbing of his elbow on mine. I was shocked to see that and quickly looked away. I was in a major dilemma of what to do. Should I get up and move to another seat?

I became very nervous and my shy nature took over me. However, I decided to ignore it as long as he did not bother me. I thought he could do anything, what he wanted to do by sitting on his own seat, why should I bother about it. But my unnecessary curiosity led me to glanced at my right to check what was happening there. I saw that his trousers' fly was fully open and his tool was out. With his left hand, he was stroking his penis which became very hard and erect. Honestly speaking, it really looked quite very large in comparison to my husband.

I guessed Rahul's shaft was almost 7 to 8 inches long. I was looking at a penis after a long time and that too of another person than my husband. Momentarily I became very thrilled by looking at such a huge tool so closely. Moreover in such a time when my husband was out of the station. I took away my sight from it but my breathing became heavier. This was really unexpected to me as I had never experienced or heard of any such things in the past. I was fully scared and nervous. I felt powerless to move away from that place also.

I slowly moved my arm and legs away but could not resist myself in glancing to my right to watch him playing with his erect & huge tool. I looked at him and saw that he was also looking back at me. Our eyes contacted! I quickly glanced away and blushed furiously. He caught me staring at his penis. I was very confused now. My heart was pounding, thinking that what will happen and how I would react.

For next sometimes, nothing happened, but my heart was beating like a wild drum. I then felt something was rubbing on my thigh. With a shock, I realized that it was Rahul who had put his hand on my thigh and rubbing it. I was nervous, perplexed and as well as electrified by thinking that he put his hand on my thigh.

That day I was wearing a kurti and skinny leggings and his hand was softly touching my thigh giving me a tickling sensation. I was too nervous to react and became frightened, getting no immediate reaction from me, he placed his hand softly on my upper thigh and gently caressed it. I did not know what to do and though I moved my legs more but was unable to shake his hand off.

Next few minutes he was gently caressing my upper thigh with his left hand. I was staring hard at the screen as if nothing was happening at all, while he kept on caressing and slowly squeezing my thighs. He was slowly moving it up & down on my upper thighs. I did not know what to do and was feeling very helpless. My mind slowly started behaving differently, through the corner of my eye I again glanced to my right, he was staring hard at the screen. His cock was standing hard & erect, and he was stroking it with his right hand. I couldn't control myself to continued my glancing at the penis.
Like Reply
He by then slowly moved his hand upwards on my thigh towards my crotch area. I then put my hand on his hand and pushed it off my leg. His hand felt very hot. For some time, nothing has happened. I was staring hard at the screen and tried to concentrate there. My mind was all in a tizzy and was wondering or waiting for his next move. My mind wanted to stare at the huge phallus.

I then felt his hand once again on my thigh as he started to caress it again. I sat motionless closing my eyes. He now moved his hand fully over on my thigh and was squeezing & caressing it more passionately at a slow pace. He by his hands trying to make me spread my legs. I resisted it by putting my hands down on his hand. But he was prepared for it and before I realized anything he grabbed my hand and held it firmly.

I was too taken aback by this move. He then started caressing my hand gently and as if to reassure me. I tried to pull my hand away from his grip, but his grip was quite firm. He swiftly pulled my hand, holding it firmly and placed it over his rock hard penis. I was really surprised by this bold move. My hand, at that time, was on his tool and was enclosed in his bigger hand. He then made me move my hand up & down on his shaft. I was stunned by his action. His tool seemed very large, throbbing & pulsating within my hand. His grip was so firm that I could not remove my hand. I had no other option left than to hold his erection and moving it up & down with the movement of his hand. I was very confused, but he was also very gentle at the same time.

Slowly and slowly he was taking me under his control as my senses start burning and my mind started playing in his tune. Interestingly half of my mind was enjoying this situation. More interestingly he also slowly sensed that he started to take me under his control.

He un-gripped his right hand, let go of my hand, and started gradually caressing my upper stomach. After that, He swiftly slid his hand under my dupatta & placed on my left breast. He began to gently cuddle & squeeze my boobs. I was too horrified, shocked, spellbound to resist him and he continued to cuddle my left boob firmly over my kurti. After that, he shifted to my other breast. As he was cuddling my breasts, I felt his hard shaft pulsating in my hand.

He then moved his hand off my breasts and sliding upwards onto my neck. He suddenly put his left hand inside my kurti on my bare waist and started moving his hand upwards to get inside my bra strap from the back. His hand was hot & rough on my soft skin. I was astounded by the run of events and lost my senses to resist him, rather one part of my mind was enjoying it. He managed to slide a couple of fingers inside my bra and tried to unclasp it. I had an involuntary shiver. This was becoming too much for me and I did not know what to do but just let things continue.

Rahul was then smelled that I was under his full control and he could do with me whatever he wanted to do and his movements became bolder & firmer. He then began to caress my both the breasts more firmly and urgently. He fully reclined my seat by his one hand to have better access.

After that, he shifted his hands & his position too. One hand he placed on my inner thigh near to my crotch area and started squeezing and caressing gently and trying to make me part them and ultimately managed to get a hand between my legs. He pressed a finger in between and started grouping my crotch gently.

Another hand he slipped under my kurti from my back onto my waist and finally up onto my bra strap. He managed to unclasp the bra strap and lose my bra cup. After that, he placed his right hand on my bare stomach and started pulling his hand upwards to get inside my bra. He managed to slide a couple of fingers inside my bra & caress my nipple.

He got one of my breasts out of the bra cup and started fondling gently & passionately. He squeezed the nipple, which by itself was already erect and gently tugging on it with his fingers. He pulled my other breast out as well and caressing & fondling them quite passionately.

After pulling out my both the breasts he started fondling and groping my two large boobs. I closed my eyes as I was in the height of ecstasy, a man other than my husband was fondling my assets and playing with it and my cunt juice was dripping down my legs and started moaning.

My right hand which was on his shaft had suddenly slipped off. He immediately caught my hand again and placed it once again on his tool while he resumed fondling my breasts. I didn't know why I kept my hand on his tool and not withdrew it. My hand was resting on his throbbing phallus and in spite of my initial fear & nervousness, I let my hand remain on his tool, gently began to touch & feel it.

Rahul was really enjoying himself. Looking around I saw that others in the theater were watching the movie and nobody was aware of such erotic activity between us in the last rear row. He then tugs my kurti upwards and managed to get it reasonably up, so that my breasts came outside. Then before I realized what he was up to, he bends forward to lick on my breast and finally started sucking them. He managed to get the nipple entirely in his mouth. I must confess that it was just amazing. Rahul was really very skillful in this matter. I too began to grip his tool harder and also caress it all over. I was feeling very excited and started to stroke his shaft harder and harder. Rahul became successful in exposing my breasts to the cool air conditioning of the hall and was merrily & greedily sucking my breasts, interchanging between the nipples. I was in the seventh heaven and heavily dripping through the wet cunt, unknowingly wanting him to put his fingers in it.
Like Reply
He then swiftly dropped his right hand on my stomach & onto the top of my leggings managed to untie the naddaa (string). He quickly loosened it and slid his hand inside. Inside my panty straight onto my cunt and started to stroke it gently. My pelvic area always remains clean, without having any hairy spot. Rahul initially started rubbing his palm on my clitoris and then put his finger into my clit. He pushed his middle finger inside the hole and started gently masturbating me.

My vagina was already wet and was drenching heavily. I spread my legs little, after that he got better access. He continued his fingering into my cunt while still sucking on my breasts and I too was stroking his penis blankly. This continued for a few minutes as his finger movements became faster and faster. I knew I would very soon reach my orgasm & yes, soon enough I felt my body shiver uncontrollably as a strong electric shock like emotion went through my body and millions of tingling sensations spread all over every nerve my body as the deep orgasm took me over. It was really mind-boggling as it lasted a good 2-3 minutes and left me panting & totally satiated.

I can't deny the fact that Rahul was really good and knows the tricks of finger-fuck. He knew I got my orgasm, so he removed his hand from my cunt and licked his finger. He then went back to squeezing my breasts with one hand and sucking the other one with his tongue & mouth.

He put his hand on my hand which was stroking his phallus & signaled me to move it faster. I had no other option left but to increased the momentum of my movements on his phallus. I gripped his penis harder & began to pump my hand up & down, getting carried away by the situation. Soon I also sensed that his body tensed up & almost at once before I could remove my hand, his tool twitched uncontrollably in my hand and his semen came spurting out. As he was kind of forced me to continued to pump his cock, the semen was dripping all over my hand. But as I was getting carried away, I did not mind the semen was gushing out & dripped all over my hand.

Rahul gave a contented sigh. I removed my hand from his penis, not knowing where to wipe all the drippy semen, then took my dupatta & wiped it off. I quickly & quietly adjusted my clothes, Rahul was also adjusted his ones. It was just on time because hardly 10 to 15 minutes later the lights came on with the announcement of the interval.

There was no exchange of words between us for sometimes. Then he broke the silence and asked me if I need anything to eat. I said 'no' formally, but inside I felt little hungry. He insisted me to eat something which I couldn't turn down. He told me to get relaxed and sit there as he could go alone and took some snacks and cold drinks for us. I acceded to stay there. He quickly got up, without even glancing at me left the place.

To be continued.......

Thanks for reading this story. I am always very fond of this kind of slow seductive story. In reality, a woman needs time to involved in an affair. All women are not sex-starved or whore that they can easily be driven by anyone. Most of the cases, there is a very particular and valid reason to involve in any illicit relationship. Sometimes they forced by other persons, sometimes they forced by the situation which arises unexpectedly in front of her. I read a lot of stories which look very unrealistic as in those, a married woman shows like a characterless slut, but the reality is different. So, I request to all my fellow authors to write more slow seductive real stories regarding married women.
Like Reply
There was no exchange of words between us for sometimes. Then he broke the silence and asked me if I need anything to eat. I said 'no' formally, but inside I felt little hungry. He insisted me to eat something which I couldn't turn down. He told me to get relaxed and sit there as he could go alone and took some snacks and cold drinks for us. I acceded to stay there. He quickly got up, without even glancing at me left the place.

I was really been so scared and nervous about the whole incident, as all happened in a public place. Moreover, we were so vulnerable that anybody could have caught us. I tried to make myself as ordinary as possible by sliding low in my seat. I looked around and saw that the hall was nearly empty. Nobody even bothered to look at the rear rows. Almost all the people were in the cheaper first rows.

I was pondering should I also leave, but doubted about the rainfall outside. I was indecisive but planned to stay back to watch the full movie. I went to the washroom and freshened up myself and saw that it was still raining and came back to my seat.

Closing my eyes, I was rewinding about the events of the past 90 minutes or so. I was stunned at what was happened to such conservative housewife like me and how I allowed so much to happen, letting Rahul fondled me, open my bra, suck my boobs & even allowing him to masturbate me; as if that was not enough even I returned the favor by fondling his big penis and masturbating him too.

I somehow had overcome my natural shyness & fear I had and let passion to take me away. I was fondling by a person other than my husband, moreover, it has happened in a public place and I eventually cooperated with him. It was really wild and I have to admit that I had a lovely & shattering orgasm. No doubt about that, my body had reacted to the situation. At that time, I was in my very remote corner of mind wanting Rahul to come back and sit beside me and took me again in that secret journey of sexual vulgarity and ecstasy.

The second half started and lights dimmed, I wondered why was Rahul not come yet. I thought he was in a long queue to purchase the food items. So, I settled down to enjoy the show with the confidence that I could relax & watch the movie. Suddenly I saw Rahul returned back and sat next to me. I asked him the reason behind his late come and then my thought became right, he was in a long queue to purchase snacks and cold drinks. I was happy to see him back. My body and mind were not cooperating with my conservative attitude rather wanting his touch all over my body.

This time I was not as nervous as I was before and was far cooler. He brought a packet of popcorn, chips and two glasses of cold drinks with him which he offered me. I accepted the offer and shared. I became very hungry so I was eating those items little quickly. No words were still spoken but a conscious bond of mutual consent was developed. After few minutes or so, while I was having the coke after finishing those snacks, he held my hand, gripped it, took it up to his mouth and kissed it very passionately which I was not objected. I was not so tensed and scared about him like in the first half but enjoying his company, so I did not protest but became little cooperated. We both held hands for a while, he constantly gripped my hand & continued his caressing.

After finishing the coke, he then again reclined my seat and I heard him unzipping his fly again. I could feel my heart bouncing faster once again. He took his mammoth cock out once again and I saw through the corner of my eyes that it was semi-erect. He then carried my right hand on his tool once again. This time I somehow a little bit willingly and without much nervousness took it my hand and started playing with it unconsciously. He did not have to force my hand on his penis as had happened before the interval. I didn't know why but it did feel nice and wonderful in my smallish hand and I had no qualms about stroking it further. I glanced down at what I was doing, in the dim lights could make out my smallish & fairish hand stroking his dark cock.

Rahul pulled up the divider hand-rest between the two seats and leaned towards me. He put his right hand directly on my breasts and began to fondle & massage them. The movements were sure and less hurried now. I let him continue the massage and enjoyed his fondles from the back of the mind. The passion was building up. He was firmly and expertly fondling my breasts & it was silently feeling good. He then moved his hand down and slipped inside my kurti, reached out for my breasts inside, began to squeeze them hard over the bra. He tried to push my bra upwards so that the breasts could be freed. He was struggling and I was confused whether I should help him or not. He then withdrew his hand totally outside, with his left hand encircled my shoulders and pulled me towards him hugging tightly. I confess it was one of the best ever hug I had. It was a deep, warm & passionate hug as with his right hand he was pushing me hard on his chest.
Like Reply
He made me move a bit sideways towards him so that he could hug me better, a real bear hug. Our faces were almost touching each other. He then softly kissed me on my cheek & before I realized it, his mouth was on mine and kissing me passionately. I must say, it was really mind-blowing and sensational. I felt his tongue force, its way into my mouth, pushing & toying with my tongue. He was pushing his tongue deep into my mouth & darting it across my mouth, and then he began to suck onto my tongue. This was really crazy, even my husband had never kissed me this way before. I too returned his kiss & also tried to push my tongue in his mouth, which he let it enter into his mouth and sucked on my tongue. This deep intimacy continued for some time and we both enjoyed a lot.

While we were still in deep & wet kissing with intertwined tongues, he had slid his right hand inside my kurti and fondled, squeezed my breasts really hard. He managed to get one breast partially outside the bra and was kneading the nipple & caressing it hard. I couldn't describe that feeling. He while caressing my stomach below the kurti, moved his left hand to my back onto my bra strap. With his skillful fingers, he deftly unhooked it and started caressing my naked back.

Though we were deeply engrossed in kissing, Rahul without wasting his time, moved his both hands back onto my breasts & pushed the loose bra upwards and released both my breasts and started massaging, curling and twisting them in full earnest.

I was leaning sideways towards him while he started to tug & pull my kurti upwards and I too unknowingly cooperated him to pull it up easily and released. I became topless and I could feel the cool air-conditioning on my naked boobs. I glanced down and in the dim light of the movie hall, I could see my breasts fully exposed & his large hand squeezing them hard.

What am I doing, I cannot let him do all to me, I thought. Suddenly the orthodox Indian upbringing made me feel guilty. However, my body trembled with lust and I found myself too weak to say stop to all what he was doing. I was in a dilemma whether to escape or surrender to my own feelings.

He then hurriedly bend down and started licking my breasts, flicked the nipples with his tongue & then to suckle on it as if he was a suckling child. He placed my hand again on his tool, and I was gently gripping his phallus which had miraculously regained its past splendor. It grew fully standing, proud & erect and getting ready for a fuck. It was throbbing in my hand and I felt it so hard and powerful. It was big, feel sorry to say but it's harsh truth that Rahul's shaft was bigger and stronger than Ajit. TODAY ALSO I CAN STILL CHERISH THE SIZE. I was moaning, closed my eyes and waiting for the next action.

Rahul then shifted a bit & I saw him trying to pull his pant down. He finally opened his pant & pushed it down including his underwear. He spread his legs much wider. I could see in the dim light his bare legs full of hairs, which looked very appealing. He took my hand and guided it over his naked pubis part, groin area, onto his balls and finally on his cock. He moved my hand again over his balls & guided me to cupped them in my hand, scratch them with my nails. He let out a contented sigh & spread his legs wider. He was loving every moment of my touching and I too enjoyed his manhood to some extent.

I was hardly glancing at the movie screen. In the dim light, I was either watching him sucking my breasts or was looking downwards where I was stroking his strong and big phallus.

Under immense passion, I pull his hairs and guided his mouth from one breast to other for intense sucking. We both were deeply engrossed in the hot encounter and in our own world. Rahul hugged me tight and put his arm around my shoulders. He then buried his face onto my neck and started licking my earlobes. I moaned and spasms started within my body. After some time he pulled my face towards his and began to kiss me madly, pushing his tongue deep in. I also put my arm around his neck and returned his kiss with equal passion.
Like Reply
After a few minutes, he again let me reclined on my seat and started hugging me tightly. In our deep kissing & intertwined tongues and hugging, I felt his hand on my abdomen and moving downwards. He slowly opened the string of my leggings once again & slip his hand inside my panty. He then started gently caressing my clit once again. There was no hurry in his movements, he efficiently parted the lips and gently slid a finger into my moist cunt.

Uggg, I grunted and my face buried into his chest. I dug my face deeper, feeling his hard fingers inside my clitoris part. Involuntarily with my arms, I grabbed his hand push the fingers hard into my cunt. He slipped another finger between my ass crack and nudged at the pink puckered hole. He slowly started teasing me by raking his fingertips in slow circles over my ass hole until I melt with pleasure.

A small sigh escaped my lips as it did feel good. He slowly sliding fingers in & out in my both holes. It might be a wonderful experience for him, even I didn't get such experience from my hubby also. That time, I did not want him to stop, but he suddenly withdrew his hand and brought it back to my waist. He then started pulling my leggings and panty down. As he was very determined to make me nude and I had no other choice but to cooperate with him, I lift my buttock a bit and let him slide my tight leggings & panty off my waist. Maybe inside me, I also wanted him to caress me more comfortably with full access. My leggings and panty dropped down to my ankles.

I was then almost full nude in a public place in front of a man other than my husband. Quickly my traditional Indian culture made me feel guilty, I became unfaithful. However, my body and my mind shivered with lust and I succumb to the secret enjoyment from Rahul.

He made me spread my legs wider to push easily his fingers to my wet cunt and I felt that I was waiting for his touch. He again eased his finger into my cunt and began his finger fucking, simultaneously with his thumb, he was rubbing my clitoris as well. It is impossible to describe that feeling. I could feel an orgasm generated and my body shuddered with a swift one. It built and needed a quick release. Rahul continued to stroke my cunt, but I gently pushed his hand out from my cunt and unconsciously kept it to my breasts which he responded and began to squeeze my breasts with much more pressure. He then bent down again to suck my nipples and nibble on them too.

My breasts were all wet with his saliva as he was sucking on them very passionately. He raised his head and we kissed again. I could feel the passion gathering momentum again within myself. In the immense excitement, I was gripping his cock hard and began to stroke it up & down fast as it was gathering momentum. But he had something more in his mind to lift me in the height of eroticism.

Suddenly he released me and sat on the floor on his knees between my legs and put his mouth into my cunt! Ohhhh. I was not ready for it. He started licking my wet cunt with his tongue and started sipping my juices. My excitement was in the seventh heaven. I was then moaning heavily as he was licking my love-hole vigorously. I caught his hairs with both hands and buried his head into my cunt. I could feel the passion gathering momentum, I had a very powerful orgasm. Rahul then came back to his seat. After that, he put his hand on my head and slowly pulled me on him. I was taken aback by his move and suddenly pulled back myself. I realized that he wanted me to suck his cock! Even with my husband, I never did this dirty stuff. Rahul was going too far, enough is enough! I should stop him now. So, I pulled my leggings and panty up to my waist and adjusted it. I also wore my kurti but forgot to wear the bra in that intense moment.

I said, "No, Rahul, please don't do this."

"Please Manali, don't spoil the moment. I will never want anything from you, but for the sake of my last wish, please allow me to do what I want, just for once, please."

He kissed me on my lip and again said, "This is our moment, cherish it as it will never come again. Just surrender yourself in front of my intensified venery at least for once. Please! I beg of you."
Like Reply
I was turned on by his words. He just hypnotized me. He again pulled my head and I couldn't able to resist him. As guided by him, my face made contact with his cock. That was the first time when I came so close to a man's genital organ. I was very scared and equally nervous. While I was struggling with my dilemma, Rahul gave me no time to think about anything further, gripped the hard cock in his hand and rubbed it across my cheeks, nose, eyes, and lips. His phallus was very hot and it was throbbing. He pushed it against my lips into my mouth. I involuntarily opened my mouth and took his cock fully in my mouth. It was very big, but somehow, I managed to take the full in. It did feel odd but his cock had a slight salty in taste. As a beginner, I didn't have so much idea about the taste, but I must say that the taste was different. He continued to push his cock into my mouth in a rhythm of up & down. He adjusted my position for better sucking. I got the hang of it & began to bob my mouth up & down on his cock. I began to move my tongue across his cock. I became so thrilled and excited that I continued to suck on his hard cock, licked the side of his cock, and simultaneously scratching his balls also!

The scene became very erotic. I was sucking the phallus of my hubby's friend, openly in a public place. He in the meanwhile with his other hand started caressing my thighs, again push my leggings to lower off my legs, and in fact managed to push it off my knees & it slowly dropped to my feet. He again pushed his two fingers into my two pink holes and start finger fucking. Simultaneously I continued my sucking his cock, it was soon covered with my saliva & which was getting mixed with his salty pre-cum. He then tugged me a little more forward & kinda onto his body so that my breasts would also rub on his cock.

He then again pushed me back to my seat, crouched onto the floor and spread my legs. This time after sliding my leggings & panty off my foot, began to lick up onto my inner thighs, my cunt and my ass-hole, his tongue parted my pussy lips and darted inside. It felt very wild. I admit, he really knew the art of pleasing a woman through her pussy licking. I didn't know what happen to me, I spread my legs more so that he could lick better with clear access. He continued to lick & lap and after a few minutes, I could feel again an orgasm build up within me. This time I really had soul-stirring, deep & extended orgasm. Honestly, I must admit that the episode was just too good & I felt much fulfilled after this.

Rahul got up and sat at his seat, held my hand and caressed it. I too squeezed back. He held my hand for a few minutes, then leaned over and kissed me again, a deep kiss & said I love you".

For a few minutes we sat like that, then he placed my hand again on his cock which had again become kinda flaccid. I began to caress and stroke it again, soon it started becoming hard & erect. Now I too became to enjoy the feeling of it growing and swelling within my hand. It gave a sense of satisfaction & power. I could feel the passion building up in him again. I began to pump his cock up & down.

He told me to suck again and tugged me forward. I stood up and sat on my knees between his legs and kissed the tip of his cock which felt salty taste of his pre-cum. He then rubbed his penis across my face, on my nose, my lips, my cheeks, my ears & I could hear him softly sighing in contentment. I became so crazy that I stuck my tongue out & began to lick the length of his shaft from the top to bottom. I guessed it would have been at least 6 to 8 inches long and it was rigid like a rock then. His tool was glistening with my saliva. Soon it was fully in my mouth and I began to suck on it, up & down like lolly-pop. He guided my hand onto his testicles which I gently caressed & squeezed. I took my time on sucking & licking his phallus, and slowly build up the tempo. I knew he was loving it, and maybe I was enjoying it too.

Then all of a sudden what happened to me I don't know, I sat on his lap and started rubbing his big penis against my wet cunt and hugged him hard. I pulled out my kurti and also pull out his t-shirt. Our bare bodies are hard pressed against each other, we both are in the absolute height of ecstasy. I was rubbing heavily his giant cock in my clit. I was kind of giving a sweet pussy massage to his giant phallus. Our two naked bodies were melted against each other. We two got absolutely mad. After that, I told him to recline his seat and move in the missionary position. In the excitement, I became shameless and have crossed all the limits which bound me as a loyal housewife. Rahul has started stroking his cock into my vagina. We started sucking each other's mouth.

Then suddenly without any warning, his body stiffened & before I could react, he ejaculated his semen in warm spurts which filled my clitoris with its sticky nature. I tried to pull back, but I felt his hand on my waist firmly to keep his tool into the cunt. His warm semen filled my vagina, some of it dribbled out of pussy.

I then managed to sit up. Rahul was looking very content. I took my chunni and wiped the dripping semen off my cunt.

The movie was still going on. I took my clothes, wore it and adjusted it. I could see Rahul too doing the same. This had turned out to be so mind-boggling and honestly, I enjoyed this sex-episode very much.

The movie got over. We both got up, left the seats. After came out from the hall, we saw that there was still raining heavily outside. Roads were blocked due to waterlogged. Most of the transport services were off. Rental car charged a high fare. I got tensed very much.

"How can we go home?"

"Relax! I have an idea."

"What?"

"I know there is a posh hotel beside this mall which is a little expensive, but don't worry, I take my cards with me. We can stay there. If the weather condition will get better than we will leave for the home or else we have to stay there for tonight."

I was in deep thinking.

Again Rahul said, "We don't have any other choice. We shouldn't waste our time here, the weather is become worsen as the time goes. We have to leave now for going to the hotel."

My mind stopped working and I started feeling very frustrated. At first, without wasting any time, we got out to leave from the mall.

It was an extremely wet evening. It had been raining throughout the day and it was still pouring with the same vigor well into the evening. My heart sank as I stepped outside the mall. The roads were crowded with people. Everyone was stranded in the rain. The buses didn't have an inch of space left as people fought to get aboard one. The taxis too were nowhere to be seen. The porches too were simply over-crowded and there was not even an inch for someone else to take shelter from the rain.
Like Reply
It was impossible to get a bus from there. I decided to walk down towards the busy intersection from where I could get more options. Despite Rahul's insistence to take shelter in a hotel, I kept trying to search any transport vehicle. I still had some hope to get any transport system for going back to the home. I didn't want to spend the night with Rahul in an unknown place like a hotel as it does not look good. What happened in the cinema was just did in heat of the moment, and after that, I decided to forget it forever. Rahul is a cancer patient, he wanted it to do for once, so I fulfilled his last wish for the sake of humanity after getting the indirect permission from my husband. Now, I shouldn't allow him anymore as I have to look into myself that I couldn't forget, I am a wife of someone else. It was still a good ten minutes walk from the mall to reach the busy intersection place, and it was still pouring cats and dogs. But I was ready to brave the rain as I stepped out with my umbrella and started walking rapidly towards my supposed destination.

I tried to cover myself with the umbrella, but it was not enough for such incessant rain. And so despite my efforts, I was already wet in parts. But I continued walking with determination. Cars went past without caring to stop. Some even splashed the pool of water from the road, making me further wet and even madder. All in all, I was in a complete mess. Also wet, angry, and frustrated for not getting a mean to get back home, or vent my anger.

The rain continued pouring with no signs of restraining. I even tried asking for a lift from the cars passing by. But no one cared to stop and help the lady in distress. And so as I looked in despair, there was hardly any hope for me to reach home unscathed.

Suddenly, I realized that I left Rahul alone behind me without giving him an umbrella to save himself from the rains. I moved back and saw Rahul was in a distance, following me by walking towards me. I thought, how selfish I am that I forget to give the umbrella to Rahul, though I have two umbrellas with me. I felt very bad for Rahul. He was already suffering from a very dangerous disease and now if he gets more harm by the rains then I will never able to forgive myself. So, I ran towards him and said, "I am so sorry Rahul. I simply forget to give you an umbrella." By saying this, I gave my umbrella to him and took another for mine from my handbag.

"It's ok. Do you get any bus or auto?"

"No."

"Then please follow me. Don't waste your time. I told you, we have no other options left. We have to go to the hotel now."

I was all wet and in distress, having one option left, to agree with him and went to the hotel. I nodded my head in acceptance of his idea. While going to the hotel on foot, we faced the giant rain. We both became very wet. I could still vividly recall that ill-fated monsoon evening and the moments which changed my life forever. We two were very carefully walking in the heavy rain through the waterlogged streets. Some distance later there was a huge line of cars. None were moving though many of the drivers kept honking incessantly.

The road ahead was completely choked with cars for at least 1-2 km. After which the road was heavily waterlogged with some of the cars already broken down. I felt very concerned as it was the only way leading to my home. I looked at Rahul, my eyes full of frustration. With the roads blocked, I didn't know how to get back home later.

Rahul tried offering some consolation. The roads must get clear is few hours. Until that, we should stay in the hotel so we could dry ourselves up while waiting for the rain and road both to get clear.

Finally, we reached the hotel. I looked awed as Rahul take me to a five-star hotel. I couldn't help but get amazed at such opulence. Luckily, we got a room. I couldn't tell to Rahul to book two rooms for each as the charge of the room was very high. So, we moved to a single room. I accompanied Rahul to the 16th floor of the hotel. I had never been stay in a hotel like this before.

I felt like being in a dream. Not every day you get a chance to stay in this kind of places. I had always dreamt for staying in a hotel like this. So lavish, so beautiful, so opulent.

You have a good choice of selecting a hotel, I could not help but compliment Rahul for taking me to this hotel.

Wait, you have seen nothing yet, he said before pulling the curtains off from the glass windows that overlooked the city.

The view was breathtaking. I had never seen something like that before. The whole city spanning in front of my eyes.

Its so beautiful, I exclaimed.

"Well, I had stayed here before, a long time ago, when I visited Kolkata due to some work, same hotel, same room. So, I know about it."

I was still very wet and Rahul immediately felt embarrassed for not offering me something to dry myself with. He showed me the washroom where I could take a bath and put on something dry. Unfortunately, we didn't have any other dry clothes. So all I could offer was the bathrobe which was available in the room. But I didn't mind as I entered the equally lavish bathroom and was once again smitten by the sheer luxury of it.
Like Reply
Entering the bathroom, I was drawned in the memories of the incident what had happened inside the cinema theatre. I felt that what happened was an experience worth remembering. In fact, it was an experience in two parts. In the pre-interval phase when I was too scared, nervous and did not even have the courage to resist or even get up & go away to another seat. Rahul took advantage as I allowed him though I had choices of avoiding it. I had initially tolerated his advances till he pulled my hand on his cock and began to fondle my breasts. My reaction after that was more of reluctant curiosity till it started getting bolder until he began to fondle my breasts and finally a "reluctant pleasure". Since he was gentle, not rude or rough helped me to ease up & cooperate with his uninvited advances.

At the interval stage, I was willing to accept this as one of the unfortunate exploitative situations of life, putting myself more to blame & would have left the theatre at that stage. But after Rahul returned, I was a bit taken aback, but nevertheless relatively unperturbed. It was like, if he tried something more, "well, no big deal" anymore but if he did not, the movie was there. Either way, I was prepared. That Rahul bought snacks, coke for me was sweet of him and it broke the "negativity" that I was feeling till then. After that, the situation developed once again. I was more confident, assured and earlier hesitancy completely disappeared and I must say that I enjoyed.

What we did post interval was truly unexpected and equally prodigious. I did not feel that I was being taken advantage, but rather it was far more participative, instantaneous & mutual. It was as if I had discovered the pleasure possible & had no hang ups anymore. It somehow did not seem to matter that I was unwilling to do it at first, or that I am the wife of his childhood friend, the friendship which is much older than my marriage. The pleasure & the passion was paramount for both of us and it just happened and we both agreed to it. I somehow enjoyed every moment of it. I had allowed him to caress & fondle my breasts & even to open my kurti, open my bra, lick & suck my nipples. He had opened my leggings, panty & masturbated me, not once but multiple times. Each time he ensured that I had my orgasm, which was very pleasurable. He had even licked my cunt as well, which was a really heavenly experience for me. For that matter, I had willingly caressed, stroked his penis and masturbated him. Also, I had performed oral sex, first ever in my life. I had willingly sucked his phallus not once but multiple times & to top it all, I had even tasted & swallowed his semen little bit. Above all, I massaged his shaft with my cunt. It was a surely mindboggling sexual experience to remember and moreover, it freed me from my inherent shyness.

Remembering those memories, I got tickling sensation inside the washroom. I became very excited again but then I calm myself as I need to forget those things which I may not want to forget from the back of my mind. I took the shower and got freshened up. I wore the bathrobe and stepped out from the washroom.

Rahul was wearing only a towel to cover his lower part from the waist. He was already taken off his wet shirt. I watched as he got bare bodied. I was pleased with what I saw. A gym-toned body with a muscular build and perfect abs. Even though suffering from cancer, he looked so fit in comparison to my husband. From the corner of my mind, I felt lucky to some extent for being with him.

I saw that Rahul ordered a bottle of wine for us. He was pouring two glasses of wine when I joined him back. He had turned on the heater so that I could feel comfortable. I had already washed and wiped myself dry. I had left my wet clothes to dry at the bathroom and had put on the bathrobe. Rahul looked up as I entered the lounge. He was immediately amazed to see how stunning I looked. He didn't realize before what a pretty figure I had.

The bathrobe was low cut, which revealed much of my cleavage despite my frequent attempts to cover it. Also, it was only up to the knee, which revealed my toned sexy legs so well. My wet hairs as if were creating a magic spell on Rahul. He realized I was not wearing a bra inside. It too must have been badly wet. Rahul couldn't help but feel very aroused from what he saw.

I too started feeling a little uncomfortable under Rahul's stare like that. I looked at the two glasses and enquired about it, hoping to distract him with the conversation. Rahul too realized how he was staring at me, and immediately felt embarrassed. He then quickly finished pouring the wine in both the glasses and offered one to me. He insisted me to drink as it would help me feel warm. I never had wine in my life before, but could not refuse.

I took the glass and waited for Rahul to pick his. And then we raised a toast to our acquaintance before I took a sip. I was taken aback a little with the pungent taste of it. But I did not want to show it to Rahul. So while Rahul drank his at ease, I too tried to emulate him. He then gave me a little tour of that big room. The more I saw the more I got smitten by such raw opulence. Finally, we two settled down by the window overlooking the city skyline, on a cozy couch, chatting, and having more wine.
Like Reply
I was already feeling a little heady after one glass. But still, I didn't refuse and gave good company to Rahul. The rain was yet to ease off, but I no more cared somehow. The rain, in fact, was contributing to the wonderful ambiance which got created between us. And under the influence of the wine, both started flirting with each other.

Rahul told just how attractive I looked. Also how lucky Ajit must be for having such a pretty wife. He continued praising me even more. I too was already feeling a little attracted towards him, and his charming words made me feel even more carried away. I confessed how I cannot believe why someone like Priya would want to leave him. How gentle and benign I thought of him. We two simply carried on the healthy flirting which also kept bringing us further close.

Suddenly Rahul put his arm across mine. But I did not resist. I too came a little closer and put my head on his shoulder. I loved the feel of his strong shoulders. We two stared out of the large window looking over the city in the rain. It was a breathtaking view to watch. I felt so cozy in Rahul's arms that I didn't realize that it was not right. I wished for the rain to never stop.

I turned towards Rahul and found him looking at me as well. Our eyes met for a moment. There was so much passion in us that it prompted me to close my eyes in fear. But soon I could feel his warm breath falling on my face. It just kept growing as he brought his face closer. I kept my eyes closed, inwardly not wanting to let go of the moment, and not until I finally felt his firm lips on mine. Rahul kissed on my lips and then paused for a moment. My chest swelled heavily in anticipation. And then he parted my lips slightly and started kissing me with great passion.

I still kept my eyes closed while Rahul kissed my lips. I was somehow enjoying the feel of his firm and smoky lips. I let him kiss and suck my lips with great vigor as I started to enjoy the feel of another mans lips on mine. For a moment I forgot that I was married. Rahul pulled me closer in his arms and held me tightly while enjoying my soft, rosy lips to the full.

I did not resist again though I started feeling a little hesitation from inside. While Rahul kept kissing me, my conscience started troubling me suddenly. He pulled me even closer in his arms, hugging me tightly. Still, I was unable to think clearly what I wanted. Rahul was unaware of the turmoil inside me, he was lost in the intoxicating beauty he had in his arms. He just wanted to be lost in me forever.

Rahul put his hand on my shoulder and felt the silky, slender, touch of my bare skin. It felt so smooth and warm. He wanted to feel more. So he slowly started exploring more of my body. I too was getting very hot with his touch. And so I could not resist when he started exploring me more. His fingers slowly traced down my slender throat and on to my chest. Then putting his finger in my cleavage, he paused to check my reaction.

I still had my eyes tightly shut. The turmoil inside me was clearly visible on my face. Yet I was not sure what to do. My chest was heaving up and down in excitement. My entire body was throbbing in pleasure. My lips were shivering with excitement. Rahul liked what he saw. And once again he kissed on my lips while putting his hand gently inside the robe. My heart quickened, it started beating faster as he touched my breast.

My 34c breasts were quite a handful. Rahul loved the feel of my soft yet fuller globes. It felt so sexy and his rock hard dick started poking at his towel. And he started pressing my breast gently. It was the time again when the same another man than my husband had touched my private parts. Only my husband had the privilege to touch me like this so far before that day. But that day I was with Rahul, a childhood friend of my husband, who touched my intimate parts so easily and took my modesty. And I felt like a slut.

It was enough. I was no more able to bear it. There was a part of the mine which did not want him to stop. But there was also a part of the mine which knew how wrong it was. I am married and loved my husband a lot. I was a little smitten with Rahul and his boldness but that was no excuse to allow him again to do what he wanted. And so I found a renewed spirit to resist his advances.

Rahul was still pressing and feeling my soft boobs when I resisted him. I forced his hand off mine and then clutching my robes closer to each other, I stood up.

"No, this is not right", I mumbled before moving away from him.

Rahul was taken aback for a moment but did nothing rash. He understood the confusion in me and simply watched as I walked away.

The fire of passion was still burning high in his eyes when I looked back. Our eyes met for an instant and I could not run away. I stood frozen in the middle of the room, still away from Rahul, and holding the robe tightly on me. I looked scared. But I looked so absolutely stunning as well. Rahul was once again mesmerized as he kept staring at me. His face was betraying his inner-feelings.

"Please don't look at me like this", I pleaded as I found myself so wanting to be back in his arms.

"It's not right you see" I argued more with myself than anyone else. The part of the mine which had helped me to resist was slowly getting over-powered by the other part. I was caught between my desires and morals. But slowly I was losing control on myself. While I kept saying it was all wrong, but I did something completely opposite.
Like Reply
I could not bear the passionate stares from Rahul and my hands automatically reached the belt of the robe. And while I continued saying it will be wrong, my hands undid the belt and I removed the robe from my body. Rahul smiled as he looked at my almost naked body. I only had the panties on me. And as I closed my eyes once again, Rahul stood up and slowly walked up to me.

A chill ran down my body when I felt Rahul's hand on my breasts once again. This time he took both of them and started pressing. I hoped to feel his lips once again but Rahul didn't kiss me this time. I was getting anxious but I didn't dare to open my eyes. My nipples were getting rock hard from the arousal. Rahul touched the tip of those and then slowly put his tongue on it. I shook in excitement as Rahul continued licking and kissing my nipples. It was the most sensitive part of any woman's body.

Rahul soon took my nipple in his mouth and started sucking. And put the other hand on my other breast and started pressing. I simply stood motionless as Rahul played with my breasts. I was completely aroused and could not resist as my body shook in pleasure. Rahul sucked and pressed my breasts to his hearts fill. He gave equal attention to both my breasts in turn.

Then he went down on his knees while I still stood tall. And he kissed on my fat-less belly. I felt goosebumps while he kissed around my navel. Then suddenly he started pulling my panties down. I couldn't stop him as he removed my panties too. I was now fully naked and tried hard to cover myself with my hands. Rahul took a while to watch me properly. And he appraised my tensed face, slender neck, beautiful breasts which heaved with my breath. He also appraised my toned belly, the magnificent view of my clean pussy, and my long, shapely legs. I must admit the fact that I looked absolutely stunning at that time. And Rahul pulled me down on the floor.

He put me on the floor and started kissing and caressing all over me with his lips. I too who was already started getting wet, reciprocated by moaning out in pleasure. Rahul stopped for a moment and imposed himself on me once again, kissing and sucking my lips, and the breasts. Touching my clean vagina and rubbing it with his hand. I closed my eyes once again and twisted and moaned in pleasure. Rahul then put his hand between my legs and realized how wet I had already become. He smiled thinking how easily he had scored with me. Rahul stood up and eased his towel down. I opened my eyes for a moment and just ogled at the view of his meaty cock.

I spread my legs automatically as Rahul got down between those. He loved the way I co-operated unintentionally with him. Then rolling down the condom on his hard and erect penis, Rahul assumed the position to penetrate me. I thought where he gets the condom. Then I realize that when I was in the washroom, he went to the hotel lounge and bought those things ( Bottle of Wine, Condom). I felt the tip of his cock on my crotch and braced myself for impact. Rahul leaned forward, with his phallus nicely poised and then gently pushed himself.

My cunt has already become so wet that it did not need much effort. As Rahul pushed on, I closed my eyes and bit my lips from the impact of his penis sliding inside me. Rahul pushed his dick completely inside and then started stroking it in and out in a steady rhythm. I clutched on to him tightly as he started fucking me. I hugged him tightly and threw my legs in the air while enjoying every movement of his penis inside.

As Rahul quickened the pace, I too started moaning. Rahul started getting faster as I too prepared for an orgasm. I was brought to the edge soon afterward. And as Rahul continued fucking me hard and fast, I was awash with excitement and my free flowing juices. The more he fucked the more I leaked. And my cunt became so slippery that more I leaked the more he fucked. Feeling the wetness and passion in me, Rahul became more vigorous with his thrusts. He too was nearing a climax. I already must have had two from how much I leaked. But still, I wanted more as Rahul thrust very hard.
Like Reply
The two bare bodies were at the peak of their climax soon and started moaning in unison. Rahul grunted with effort as a big white load was on its way. I too clutched him madly as I was completely lost in the moment. Rahul looked at my eyes and bent forward kissing my lips. His muscles twitched and balls tightened. He held me even more tightly as he was almost there. And then with a huge grunt, he gave in. His thick white sperm exploded in the condom. He kept thrusting madly to ensure he has squeezed it all. And then both fell calm and silent, still reeling from the wonderful moment between the two souls.

After sometimes, my phone rang out loudly amidst the emptiness of the room. The same room which was filled with moans of passion for just an hour ago was completely empty now. Both our bathrobe, towel, and other belongings laid scattered on the floor. And the phone kept ringing amidst all of those.

I came running out of one of the bedroom. I was still naked and very concerned by then. After the great encounter on the floor at the room, Rahul had taken me to the bedroom. We had fucked once again in the bedroom and were still cuddling and fondling each other when the phone interrupted us. It was 10:30 and I got really concerned and afraid.

I rushed to answer the phone. It was Ajit, my husband on the other side. Ajit too was aware of the heavy rain falling in Kolkata. He got the news from T.V. So, he called me to know where I am in such adverse weather condition. I lied to him that I and Rahul were in the home. That time, I felt thankful and lucky for getting such a caring husband in my life but also felt guilty while speaking with my husband as I hide the actual truth from him. Ajit had just reached his home in Siliguri and was concerned about me and Rahul after getting the news of heavy rainfall in Kolkata. I had almost forgotten about the rain and all. The call brought me back to the harsh realities of life. The rain had ceased by then and it was the time for me to wake up from the dream.

I told Ajit not to worry and lied about staying in the house. Then promising him that I would contact him if there was an emergency situation appeared. I hung up the phone and looked down in embarrassment. It dawned on me how I had been cheating on my husband till then and once again felt very disturbed. Rahul hugged me from behind and was immediately aware that something was wrong. But he consoled me and promised to take me to the home quickly.

I could not look at Rahul's eyes. A sense of guilt and cheating on my husband weighed me down. Rahul too did not poke much at my unusual behavior. We both were very tired from the day's ordeal and so we left the hotel immediately after a quick check-out process. Rahul requested to the management of the hotel to arrange a car for going back to the home. They arranged a rental car, and we get into the car without having much interaction between us. We kept silent while going back to the home by the car.

The images of my encounter with Rahul kept haunting me. I was once again lost in the thoughts of the evening. I have to admit that I had a great time with Rahul. But I was feeling equally guilty for cheating on my husband then. I was not sure how I could face my husband after that.

But everything was pretty Ok when the car moves through a dampy road which gives a romantic look to nature. I managed to hide all my emotions well from Rahul, and he too didn't doubt anything. The rain played the perfect role on me for making me so erotic that I couldn't explain further. And soon things were back to normal, I started to behave normally with Rahul in the car. Inside I was in great turmoil between my guilt and a desire to re-live the evening. But I managed well so far, not to give Rahul any hint of it.

The roads had blocked here and there so it took more time to reach the home from the hotel as the car went through the alternative long routes. Finally, we reached home. Rahul paid the driver. We entered the house, and I was expected that everything was back to normal. Though Rahul left a permanent mark in my mind, yet I tried to manage to move on somehow.

After entering the house, Rahul was scanning my body. At first, I thought it was all my imagination. But I noticed that he kept looking straight at me. I ignored his staring. I had enough of the guilt which was tearing me apart from myself. But he was there, right in front of me. I couldn't avoid him also. He said nothing but simply walked to his bedroom.
Like Reply