Adultery sexy girls loosing virginity collection by prashanthi
Story :- sexy girls loosing virginity collection

Written by prashanthi
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

S.No
INDEX
ACCIDENT TO SEX BED-1
ACCIDENT TO SEX BED CONTINUES-2
Brother fulfilling his sex fantasy by setting up his sexy virgin Sister with a Stranger
KALYANI FUCKED BY PROFESSOR DURING TUTION
NIKITHA LOOSING VIRGINITY IN PUBLIC BATHROOM
LOOSING VIRGINITY WITH A ONLINE STRANGER RAGHU UNCLE
ELDER SISTER'S VIRGIN PUSSY AND ASS FUCKED BY UNCLE WHEN PARENTS ARE AWAY
ELDER SISTER'S VIRGIN PUSSY AND ASS FUCKED BY UNCLE WHEN PARENTS ARE AWAY Part -2
ELDER SISTER'S VIRGIN PUSSY AND ASS FUCKED BY UNCLE WHEN PARENTS ARE AWAY Part -3
MY BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT SISTER SOWMYA FUCKED BY MY CRUEL FRIENDS ON HER B'DAY WHILE I WAS WATCHING
MY BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT SISTER SOWMYA FUCKED BY MY CRUEL FRIENDS ON HER B'DAY WHILE I WAS FORCED TO WATCH-2
GANGBANG OF PARUL BY CLASSMATES
MERI DOSTH KI RANDI BEHAN
GIRL FRIEND FUCKED BY ROOMMATE
Girlfriend Fucked by ROOMMATE Part 2
SISTER GETS FUCKED BY A BULLY TO SAVE HER YOUNGER BROTHER
Reshmi Fucked By a 40 YEAR OLD Stranger Inside a Moving BUS
SWATHI-THE NEWLY WEDDED INNOCENT WIFE CHEATING WITH HUSBANDS BEST FRIEND
Nisha Fucked in Office
Sexy wife Zoya acting as Friends Wife and getting Fucked by Two Cocks
SISTER FUCKED BY BESTFRIEND AND SIR
Priya gets fucked by Gopal rao sir to pass his brother in EXAM
with stranger in a movie hall 1 and 2
THE GIRL I LOVED MADE ME A CUCKOLD
THE GIRL I LOVED MADE ME A CUCKOLD Part 2
THE GIRL I LOVED MADE ME A CUCKOLD Part 3
MY FIRST BLOW JOB
How ME and MY Boyfriend Lost Virginity
My Wild Sister With A Stranger
My Bitch Punjabi Girl friend
My wife Archana Fucked in a moving bus by strangers
Cheating Wife REENA
How I became a married slut 1 2 & 3
Innocent college Girl Neha Fucked by a Doctor
Wife fucked by a vegetable vendor
Cheating wife Gayathri fucked in train
Hot wife fucked by Electrician
Hot Wife NEELU in cinema hall
Newly Married Wife Became a CALL GIRL
COLLEGE GIRL Ritika GANGBANG BY BUS DRIVER CLEANER AND OWNER
Uncle Deflowers Me
Fucking classmate out in open
Fucking Newly married virgin bride
Naughty adventure with honeymoon couple
Naughty wife with tailor
[url=http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1295533&page=30"]First Time In train[/url]
FUCKED BY TRUCK DRIVER(Extramarital)
NAUGHTY SISTER SERIES
HARD FUCK IN SLEEPER BUS
ANGEL SISTER FUCKED BY 2 STRANGERS
WHO WILL BE MY HUSBAND
JAWANI DIDHI FUCKED IN TRAIN
Beautiful Married Sister fucked by ASLAM
DEBT PAID FROM WIFE PUSSY
DEBT PAID FROM WIFE PUSSY-2
KALYANI'S INTERVIEW
DADDY'S SWEET LITTLE DAUGHTER
MY BROTHERS GIRLFRIEND
MY SISTER NEETU FUCKED BY LOCAL GOONS
DIWALI BECAME FUNWALI(Ruchi Chaval with 3 strangers)
Nasty Aunty and Uncle give Virgin Poonam the experience of her lifetime
Sex Life of VIDYA(Husband diary) PART 1-14
NAUGHTY TAILOR UNCLE WITH 19-YEAR OLD PRIYA
SUMMER VACATION AT GRANDPARENTS HOUSE
Fucking Virgin Girl ANITHA
HONEYMOON
Gorgeous School Girl Payal
Innocent Cute Village Girl Prashanthi gets fucked in train While her Brother forced to watch
GORGEOUS SCHOOL GIRL PAYAL PART-2
GORGEOUS SCHOOL GIRL PAYAL PART-3
Anusha My pretty sister fucked by My brother and his Friends
Newly wedded house wife Part 1
Newly wedded house wife Part 2
Newly wedded house wife Part 3
TORMENTS OF 23 YEAR OLD VIRGIN PRASHANTHI
TORMENTS OF 23 YEAR OLD VIRGIN PRASHANTHI Part 2
TORMENTS OF 23 YEAR OLD VIRGIN PRASHANTHI Part 3
TORMENTS OF 23 YEAR OLD VIRGIN PRASHANTHI Part 4
TORMENTS OF 23 YEAR OLD VIRGIN PRASHANTHI Part 5

Like Reply
Like Reply
Like Reply
Like Reply
Like Reply
Like Reply
ALEKHYA FANTASIES
S.No.
[b]SERIES 3 ENGLISH[/b]
ALEKHYA WITH ASLAM PART 1
ALEKHYA WITH ASLAM Part 2
ALEKHYA WITH ASLAM Part 3 final

[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Like Reply
INDEX

POOJA DEFLOWERED BY UNCLE-FANTASY(SUBMISSIVE GIRL)
UPDATE-1
[b]UPDATE-2[/b]
UPDATE-3
UPDATE-4(END)

SOUMYA’S OFFICE DAIRIES FUCKED BY BOSS-FANTASY(***** GIRL FUCKED BY ***** BEAST)
UPDATE-1
UPDATE-2
UPDATE-3(END)
Like Reply
ACCIDENT TO SEX BED-1

ACCIDENT TO SEX BED-1
I am Prashanthi .I was decent looking types. 5 ft 6 inches and slim and super fair but super dumb too. that comes free with this package, I guess.i have a sexy structure of 34-26-36
Prasu!!! my mom called again before Ireached towards my new bike. She repeated the mantra about speeding, indicator etc once again. I didn’t care much about all that. I just wanted to go the tuition class before mom would kill me with all these nonsense. I started the engine and took a U turn and blew a flying kiss to my mom and entered the main road. The truth was that I was not an expert bike rider. But I never showed it. The way to my tuition required me to go on the main road for 5 mins and then it’s through some “galli’s” where there was less traffic.
This was the first time I am riding alone and I had to take the bike for pooja in the temple near my tuition centre. I became over pious and wore a maroon saree with designs and work and a maroon matching blouse a black petticoat. Of course I wore a white bra and cream panty inside..i love wearing those sarees they look awesome on me.and the saree was bit transparent and the blouse was a designer one with only 3 hooks in front
So now you can imagine how deep it is.. and back was also very deep
I was driving fast and enjoying my ride and I completely missed that one strong horn of that Scorpio.I realized that I was going to die when the sound of the emergency brake of Scorpio tore into my ears which compelled my stupid brain to command my limps to press the damn brake.. I did it. I could see the ground rotate in front of my eyes as Scorpio hit my activa’s rear side. I fell down hard on the ground. I am not even married. I can’t die now..”God don’t kill me”, not a virgin at least. What stupid thoughts to think off even when i am dying. I knew something bad has happened to my thighs as pain there was unbearable and my hips got disengaged from the rest of my body.
My chest hurt too. I later realized it was the weight of the bike on my thighs that was causing all the pain. It was becoming unbearable, I knew I was dying cause no matter how hard I tried to open my eyes I could not. Suddenly the pain eased, I was getting lifted. So it was true, soul does exist and it goes away from the body after death. But I was not rising anymore. Such a short trip to heaven or hell , I couldn’t confirm.”Open your eyes”.. Please madam open your eyes.. Oh!!! so much respect.. it must be heaven, then… Yipeeee…I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a ordinary man with a grave expression on his face. Who recruited him in heaven? Fire the HR!
He was so happy to see me. I looked around, i was in the same place where i had the accident, i didn’t die after all… I regained my senses and the first thing i realized was that this earthly being had his arms around my waist.. Even though there was pain coming back to me from different parts of my body, i first tried to remove his hands off me. He realized that fast and made me sit on a big stone. He repeatedly asked me if i am ok. I did not reply cause I was not sure How many bones have been broken in my body.
My hip bones and 2-3 ribs were sure shot candidates. He looked at me to see what damage had happened. I wanted to abuse his entire Kandaan but I was unable to open my mouth. Unfortunately it was so deserted that no one even came running to thrash this Jerk.

He suddenly ran away from me to his car. I wanted to scream at him but i couldn’t. He opened his door and went inside. I noted his number so that if i get to see him again il abuse him left, right centre.
Surprisingly he came back with a bottle of water and gave it to me. I gave him a ugly stare but drank some water nevertheless. “Can you get up” he spoke. I glanced at him for the first time. He was not all that bad as i thought he was. There is a clinic nearby here .If you can come, we can check to find out if you are ok. I looked at him. i wanted to call mom but decided against it for obvious reasons. I tried to estimate the damage done to my new bike. It did not look in a bad condition. only some scratch. That can be easily hidden.
“Clinic “!!!! he said again. I gave him a confused look. Then he told me that he will park my active near the school nearby and he will come back and he will take me in his car to the clinic. I told him i ll do it myself without his help. He begged saying, he will cause no more harm and that he just has to get some peace of mind that he did not do me much damage. I acted reluctant but i finally agreed.
He drove my bike and came back after sometime. He said its parked near the school. He helped me get up. There was pain but it was bearable. He made me sit and closed the door. He started the car and drove slowly and took a different that i have not gone till now. He asked my name. i told its Prashanthi and asked his “Nitin” came the reply. He took some more turns and suddenly there was small clinic with a Name Dr Patel (M.D.)
He stopped the car. The place looked nearly empty. He opened the door for me and i walked slowly towards the entrance. Once inside. Nitin asked the only guy inside about the doctor. That guy was the compounder or something, he replied saying clinic is closed for lunch from 12 pm till 2 pm. so there was no one. Then he looked around to look at me. Nitin explained to him that i had a accident and wanted to check with the doctor if everything is ok.
The compounder eyed me from top to bottom. My saree was still in one piece. He said his name is Suresh and he operates the lab and also the X-Ray machines here. He was suddenly quiet for a moment and then replied that he can take a look at me and take some X rays and get the reports ready before the doc comes in again. There goes my tuition. Nitin looked convinced. He nodded but he again looked at me for approval.

I wanted to go home but mom would kill me if she found out that i had an accident. I also nodded.
The compounder came to me and looked at me from head to toe again. He went and closed the entrance of the clinic from inside and bolted it. He told Nitin that he did not want more patients as he was hungry and he will go for lunch as soon as he finished with me. He asked us to follow him to a small room. He then put on the lights and asked to sit on the chair. Nitin was standing towards my side. He asked me where do i feel the pain. I suddenly felt all the pain coming back to me. I told him that my ribs pained, my hips my legs and lower back was also hurting.
We need to take X ray of all these parts to confirm if there is any hairline crack in your bone. I got scared. He then asked me if there was any scratches. There was a burning feeling on my knees. I knew there was some bruise there and also behind my elbow. I pressed my knees for which Suresh replied that it needs dressing from stop it from septic.
Like Reply

What a day to wear a saree.. Suresh went inside and brought some sponge some medicine. He looked at me and told me to lift my saree. Wait a sec, what am i doing. I am alone inside a closed clinic with two guys around me and this guy is telling me lift my saree. What am i doing here. I was scared to create a scene there. So I slowly lifted my saree along with the petticoat up to my knees no more than that till everyone could see some scratch on my knees. Suresh cool caught my leg with his bare hands and straightened it and started cleaning it with water.
He lifted my saree a little bit more up in the process of applying the medicine and he covered it with sponge. I usually wear my saree high above my navel as mom has given me strict instructions to do so. So you feel pain on your ribs and hips, right? asked Suresh. I slowly replied yes. I was totally unaware of what was going to happen to me right after i said that. Suresh looked at me and then at Nitin and told him that he has to take me to X Ray room so that he can take X Ray. He told him to wait there as X Ray radiation is bad on prolonged exposure.
I slowly limped and followed Suresh to another room. As soon as i was inside he bolted the room from inside. I stopped myself from going into panic mode. After all X ray room is supposed to be closed right? Or is it not? I did not know. Should have studied biology properly in 12th Std. There was full lighting inside. He came up to me and told me to lie down on a table. There was a strange looking machine over it. He went inside another small room inside this room and came back wearing a green large coat. I was lying down on the table. He came and told me that he needs to take my chest X ray. I looked back at him unable to understand that statement of his. He stared back at me and when he realized I did not move at all. Madam your cloth material is very thick. It should not block the X Rays. The image won’t come correct. Now what was that. Cant X rays pass through clothes, i remember at least that much from chemistry classes.
No Madam it is difficult to take an X ray with Saree on. What!!!! i panicked. Its ok madam wont take long, it just takes few seconds. I was getting worried. He slowly touched my shoulder and removed the safety pin holding my pallu to the blouse. I was in turmoil inside my mind. I wanted to scream out loud and run away. but the sane part of my mind told me that its normal and after all he is a professional, no need to be ashamed in front of him. He would have seen thousand women pallu-less daily.
He looked at me and with a disgusted tone told me that he was getting late for lunch. I nodded.

In a jiffy, he pulled my pallu and dropped it. My Maroon blouse with hooks stared back at him. Since my saree was tied high above only some skin around my stomach was being shown to him. Little did i know this Bastards elaborate plans for me. He looked closely at my breasts and touched the last hook of my blouse and said its iron. Was it not stainless still. This will also interfere with the X Ray image. WTF!!! don’t tell me to remove that too.
See madam he went on” I am getting late for lunch and i want to finish with you fast”, now please co-operate with me. Saying this, he told me remove the blouse. In that confusion, my hands automatically went and unhooked the buttons of the blouse one by one. I did not remove the blouse. He immediately pulled my blouse apart and lifted my head and dragged it strongly removing it totally from my shoulders. My bra so small that it did not cover half of my breasts . I closed my eyes with shame. my cup of my bra started just above my nipples, so you can imagine how much breasts was on display for him.
He placed both my hands along the sides of my body, in case as a reflex if i would stop him from doing the most unthinkable action next. I had closed my eyes waiting for the whole thing to get over fast. But no, he had other plans on his mind. He waited for him to do something with the machine. But there was no movements. i opened my eyes to look at him staring at my ripe breasts at his finger tips. With me looking at him. He touched my shoulders and slowly pulled my bra straps along my shoulders.
I wanted to scream loudly for Nitin to come but no words came out. I wanted to cry no tears came out. The straps were coming down and down and it slid past my elbow and out of my arms. My bra’s hooks were behind. He slowly turned me half way around and inserted his hand and with a snap unhooked my bra. My heart stopped. I stared at him in horror he looked completely unmoved. He pulled my bra from either sides and it came off from my body as if it was a banana peel. He kept it to the side of my examination table.
He stared at me .I was topless . My nipples were erect, my breasts were big. I looked at him in fear and silence. He spread my shoulders. He then touched my left breast and caressed it as if adjusting it. He did that with my right breast also. There was full lighting in the room and his stare was drilling on to my breasts. He left me in that topless state and went inside another room. I felt Goosebumps on my breasts.
He came back and saw the Goosebumps. he wasn’t talking to me now. He was doing everything slowly now. he had his eyes on my bare naked breasts. At times he brushed his hands on my nipples as if clearing dust from it. He then left me in that position and went to that small room and came back with a container with some liquid in it. It smelled good though. Madam he said, i have to apply this lotion on your chest so that Xrays pass without obstruction and that your chest is free from xray radiation.
I had never heard of such a procedure before in my life. I gathered some courage and asked him that i have never heard of this before. He replied this is a new find and its is being used extensively nowadays. I said ok. He applied the liquid on both his hands and then with a loud clasp he cupped both my breasts and stated massaging my breasts mercilessly. My breasts were huge and it was pressing it and squeezing it.
He massaged my nipples extra carefully. I was enjoying it. He massaged my breasts for 5 mins nonstop. i was moaning but did not let the sound get louder. After some time he stopped. My pussy was loving the feeling. He then started slowly adjusting the xray machine and positioning it over my breasts. After a while he stopped adjusting the xray machine but started adjusting my breasts to align it to the xray machine. He touched me freely on my breasts with his bare hands. he slowly squeezed it in this process.
My breasts had brains of its own and does not follow orders of my brain most of the time. Nipples stood erect greeting every touch of his with more hardness. With little more squeezing and strokes he finally came to conclusion that the angle of incidence of the Xrays will give the correct image. He slowly switched off the lights and turned the red dim lights on. In the sudden darkness, i felt actually horny. He gave one more final press on both my breasts and meddled with the machine. He then went and switched on the lights again. He again came back to me and touched my breasts slowly and cupped it with both hands as if he is making sure everything went smooth.
He smiled at me. I gave him a faint smile back. Now he said lets take your hip bones Xray. I stared back at him. He acted as if i did not already understand what that meant. He did give me my bra and blouse back that means i am not allowed to wear it yet.He came near me and asked me to get up from the table and stand. I did as i was told. He looked at my bare breasts again and then his hands suddenly touched the saree tuck that went inside my petticoat. He inserted his hand from top of the saree and very slowly pulled the tuck out of the petticoat.
As the tuck came out, he started removing my saree from my body and threw it on the chair sideways. I was in petty coat in front of him. My petticoat was tied above my belly button. He asked me lie down again on the Xray table. I did as i was told again. He kept his hand on top of my stomach near the knot of the petticoat. I was getting hornier with every passing sec. His fingers lingered around my stomach for a longer time as if trying to tickle me. I closed my eyes waiting for it to snap open.
There was small pull and the knot gave away loosening my petticoat around my stomach. There was a black thread around my waist that my mom had tied. He purposely pulled down my petticoat very slowly exposing my navel inch by inch for his personal viewing pleasure. As he reached pulling down the petticoat till below my belly button, he stopped. I was in total flow with his actions and my body gave a sudden jerk due to this interruption. Shit my hips were responding to this stupid clinic in charge.
He then stretched his hand and rested his hand on my stomach before he about stripping me again. My breathing became more fast now. I was liking it so much. He continued pulling my petticoat and stopped it again when my panty line visible to him. My body was becoming restless now. He touched my hips and like magic my hips lifted. He pulled down my petticoat further down below my panty and pulled it down totally from my legs. I had my eyes shut. I was enjoying his every touch on my body.
My panty was actually a big one. it covered my entire pussy and butt. His hands came back on my thighs now, i left out a slow moan. He slowly slid his hands on top of my pussy. Then his hand went all the way on top of my navel. I need to massage your lower part again with oil again madam. i nodded. Saying this. His fingers crept inside my panty and pulled it down and took it out of my legs. I was naked now. He looked at me now. There was faint look of victory on his face.
He took the same lotion and applied it on his hands and started applying it on my bare stomach. he slowly moved it down and covered my belly button with that lotion. My body was responding to his every touch with excitement. He moved his hands and split my legs and looked at my vagina. It was wet and leaking. He wiped that liquid with his bare fingers. He then applied that liquid inside my vagina. I felt out a loud moan. I could not control it more. He continued to apply the massage on my vagina for sometime. I was shaking with pleasure.
He then turned me around and started applying that lotion on my butt, even in the interiors. I was enjoying it to the max by then. He turned me around and asked to lie still and then changed the lights and turned on the red ones and this time took my xray of my hips. he then again switched on all the bright lights. I was still feeling extremely horny. He then told me that he needs to wash away the lotion with water. I node.
He asked to stand and took me to another room which was a bathroom. He turned on the shower . He told me that he has to remove his clothes as it might also get wet. Saying this he removed his green coat. He wasn’t wearing a shirt below that he then slowly removed his pants and stripped to his underwear. I looked at him in amazement. This is going to be the loveliest day of my life. I looked at his penis which was so enlarged that it was trying to tear out of the underwear. He slowly pulled me under the shower.
Warm water hit all parts of my body. he stood little far away from me letting me get drenched .

He stopped the shower. I had water dripping through all parts of my body now. He came near me and slowly pulled down his underwear. i looked at his erect look with amazement. it was huge. It stood up instantly and the underwear came out. I moved a little closer to him. My hands automatically moved towards his organ. I clutched it. it was his time to give out a soft moan. He started feeling it slowly.
He took soap and started applying it all over my body. First my breasts. then my butt my pussy.. i did not let go off his penis. I moved the skin back and forth. He started massaging me faster. I bend down on my knees. My mouth came in same height of his organ. I had never done this before in my life. His Organ was inches from my lips. I pulled back his foreskin to the maximum extend possible. Then i parted my lips and lets his penis head touch my tongue. He shivered. I licked the head of his penis slowly. it was lovely.
Suddenly he was in my control. i increased the intensity of licking.he was monning fast aaaaaah faster prasu aaaaaaaa prasssssssssssuuuu He suddenly became stiff. i pushed his penis inside my mouth and slowly sucked with my tongue the swollen head of his penis. I gave him long kisses on his penis and licked from top to bottom. I pressed his balls. He was loving it. i sucked his penis like a lollypop. He became turbulent now. i did not remove his penis from my mouth. He cum heavily inside my mouth. The load was so much and the force was intense.
Some of his seamen went directly inside my stomach. Rest of the spray hit my lips cheeks and nose. My face was covered with his cum. I let it remain. I was in full mood and there was a knock at the door suresh went to open it but i didn’t bother covering my self, now nitin seeing me naked in the shower got immediately naked and showed his lovely cock
.i could smell the familiar smell of seamen of his penis near me. asleep. He turned my face to his direction. He slowly tried to push his penis inside my mouth.and i opened it fully and started sucking his enormous cock With lust meanwhile suresh started playing with my boobs and driving me crazy...
He gave me a kiss on my breasts. He went down and kissed my vagina... I looked at him and then at his large penis. I bend forward and kissed him on his lips. He became very confident. nitin parted my legs and started licking my vagina at a faster pace. I hugged him. His hands exploring my breasts. When he saw that my vagina has expanded more he slowly inserted his penis inside me. I hugged him harder. My breasts pressing against his face.
His monstrous cock has made way into my pussy,it pained initially but started enjoying the feeling that i am no more a virgin

He started rhythmically fucking me and suresh was pinching and stroking my boobs and kissed my face . I was loving it. With each thrust his penis went deeper inside and i finally burst out into orgasm.but he still continued He took out his penis and put it in my mouth. Now nitin again arousing me by fingering me and when i got into the mood. started keeping his cock in my pussy and He fucked me like a rabbit now i was enjoying both cocks one in mouth and one in pussy and they fucked me like that for ten mins nitin cummed in my mouth and i swallowed each and every drop of his cum.suresh continued his fucking and i reached an another orgasm.meanwhile nitin bought a cam from his car and started shooting all the fucking session even though i want to resist but couldn’t bcoz of extreme enjoyment from sureshs cock and he finally cummed in my pussy We both lay on the table naked. It was 2 o clock by now. Suresh asked us to pack up. . I wore my saree and Suresh checked my Xray.but still nitin was hot as he cummed only once and wanted another session with me and asked suresh about it.then suresh thought for a while and called his doctor and made a false excuse and made sure that dr. Don’t reach the clinic .
Now nitin asked suresh to record as he gonna fuck me.they wanted it like a 1st nite and they planned something and made me wait in a room and bought me makeup kit to get ready and flowers and some imitation jewelry an went out of the room.i came out in half an hour fully ready and was looking amazing like a newly wed girl.they turned that x-ray room into a firstnite room.. as i entered into the room i was getting exotic with smell of the flowers and scent.nitin slowly took me and placed on bed and started kissing me and removed my pallu.. and started pressing my boobs and gave me big liplock and now moved down kissed my neck and started licking my cleavage over my blouse and started pressing my navel by inserting a finger as i tied saree much below my navel he then removed my jacket and bra and piched my nipples and sucked my big breasts and tucked my saree from petticoat. I was moaning heavily and suresh was recording all this.he removed my petticoat and panty in one stretch and inserted a finger into it and started moving and i was moaning ahhh fuck faster ahhhh he suddenly stopped and made me sit on kneels and asked me to suck his cock .and was moaning bitch suck my cock aaaaah come u..ahh u r a pro .. u r a randi.. i enjoyed all those talks and was sucking his huge dick.he asked me to stop and asked me to ride his cock and he slept on the bed. I positioned my pussy over his cock and slowly taken his cock into my pussy and was moving up and dowm with my boobs and jewellery swinging up and down and nitin was pressing my boobs strongly.seeing all this suresh became horny and asked nitin as he wanted to join then made me sleep on my side with his cock still in my pussy .suresh came from back and suddenly inserted his cock in my ass i was in hell and asked him to remove his cock.he removed it and applied some lotion over his cock and my ass and started inserting it into my ass slowly strokes were becoming stronger and faster and nitin started fucking my pussy.. i slowly started enjoying again with one in my pussy and one in my ass. Ilost virginity to both my ass and pussy in the same day they started fucking me hard and called me a slut and pinched and slapped me all over.aaahh i was moaning all the time after sometime they interchanged there positions and again fucked me.atlast they reached climax and both of them cummed on my face and mouth.and i had a tekila shot of cum. I slept for one hour on bed as i was tired .after one hour i woke up they were seeing my nude body and enjoying it and asked for another round but i was getting late so i said no but i promised them another time as they persuaded constanty.and wore my saree back and came out with nitin
I thanked him. Nitin dropped me to the place where he had dropped my bike. I looked normal. I went back home. Mom was happy to see me back in one piece. She told that just because she keeps advising me i have come back without any damage. I smiled at her and told her thanks. i am better off being dumb all my life..
Like Reply
Brother fulfilling his sex fantasy by setting up his sexy virgin Sister with a Strang

Brother fulfilling his sex fantasy by setting up his sexy virgin Sister with a Stranger
Hi I am Rahul, 22 yrs old student from Pune. I live with my parents and elder sister. My sister Nisha is 25 yrs old working in an MNC.She is fair,5’2″ tall with short brown hair and has a great body (34 28 34). I used to fantasize her since I was 18- 19 old. Initially I thought I should not fantasies her as she was my sister but later I realized that there’s nothing wrong in it.

I sometimes masturbated imagining her and sometimes even looking at her when she was sleeping. I often get a glimpse of her boobs when she bends. I can easily notice if she’s not wearing a bra as her breast loosen without a bra. She’s a real booby girl. During college days she was a simple girl who had many male friends but didn’t have any intimacy with them (at least I thought so).

Now I realize why there were so many guys around her. Recently I have noticed some strange changes in her overall behaviour. She started chatting a lot on internet and talking on phone till late night. I even observed her staring at guys with well built body while we went for shopping. I sensed something. Something was going on. I wanted to find out what was going on.I thought for long hours what could be the reason for this behavior.

Soon I realized my sister was not as simple as I thought. She’s a girl of 25 who never had physical relation with any guy. No doubt she was desperate to have one. I thought she might be having sex chat on net and on phone. I decided to spy on her. I stay awake till late night to listen to her phone talk with my ear to her door. I even got her e-mail password from her diary. One day I logged on her mail with the password and found some porn photographs in her mail.

The thought of my sister feeling desperate for sex turned me on. Initially I was shocked but soon realized that its natural and even she should enjoy. A person named Raj had mailed her those photos. I tried to find out if there some person named Raj in her company but there wasn’t. I wondered who this Raj is. May be he is her net friend. May be she is having some physical relation with him. In that case he is damn lucky.

I found that I was enjoying all this thing and I wanted more fun. I wanted this to continue. So I continued spying on her and discovered a lot more things. Now one thing was for sure, she was sex starved and desperately needed sex. To make her feel more horny I put some porn movies in ‘recent documents’ of our PC. As no one other than us uses the PC I was sure she will find it and enjoy it. And it happened as I thought. She found the location of those files and watched the movies every time she used the PC. This didn’t just made her horny but also convinced her that

I am not a simple guy either and have a lot of porn on my PC although she didn’t say a word about it to me. Now when I stared at her she knew my intentions very well. She just used o smile at me when she caught me staring at her. Initially I felt shy but later I got used to it and continued staring at her body even when she noticed it. The things that made me horny most were her big boobs, fair skin and her brown hair. Although I didn’t have courage to make any move or even talk to her about it.

My next move was spying her when she was in her room. I made a small hole near the latch of her door and got a clear view of her bed. She used to talk on phone for an hour around 11pm. When I peeped through the hole I was surprised to see her masturbate while talking on phone. It was the first time I saw her bare naked. She had pink fresh pussy which can arouse any man as it did to me. She had phone in one hand and the other hand was fingering the pussy and the look on her face was so ecstatic.

I could not resist myself masturbating at that scene. I desperately needed to find out who the person on phone was. Next day early morning I got her phone when she was in her bathroom. I found the number she received previous night. It was from Delhi. It must be her chat friends. She was just fantasizing someone to satisfy herself which was so impractical. I wanted her to have real sex. I wanted someone to fuck her hard. I was so desperate to see her being fucked that I really started to think of some way to do so. In fact she was so horny that all I needed to do was arrange I for her.

I started thinking for options. If she had sex somewhere outside it wouldn’t be in my interest as I couldn’t see it. I wanted I to happen at home so that I may enjoy watching it. Soon I remembered of Vishal. Vishal was a guy from neighborhood who worked in a cyber café. We just knew each other but were not close buddies. He was strong, handsome and experienced in sex. He was always desperate to screw sexy girls. And my sister was one hell of a bomb. I never thought some day I would like him to have sex with my sis.

So somehow I wanted to introduce my sister to Vishal and the rest would take care of itself. Nisha has to check her mail every evening after returning home. I disconnected the internet cable from my PC and told her that there’s some problem in the connection and it will take few days to rectify it. She said she has to check her mail, its very important. I told her she could go to a cyber café near by to check her mail. I took her to the café and introduced her to Vishal as my friend. Both Vishal and Nisha were pleased to meet each others and so was I .

I couldn’t wait any more. I was already imagining Vishal fucking my sister hard. So the first step was taken. She started visiting the café (Vishal) every evening. I observed Vishal being more friendly to me since then. He started meeting me casually ask me about my sister. I knew what his intentions were. Even my sister often enquired about Vishal. And she started to show her body by wearing tight and low neck dresses So the scene was set. I was keeping a close eye on Nisha’s every activity. I read every mail in her inbox and every message in her mobile.

She started meeting Vishal outside in the evening. The kind of guy Vishal is, I knew they were having physical relations. I desperately wanted to see them in action. I knew he took girls to a lodge outside the city to fuck. It was not possible for me to go there and spy. Although I could have directly spoken to Vishal about it, I didn’t have that much courage. One Sunday my parents were going to Mumbai. Me and My Virgin would be home alone. I thought it would be a great chance to make them have sex. I told Nisha that I would be going out with my friends and will return in the evening.

Without asking a single question Nisha agreed. I could see the excitement in her eyes. I took the spare keys to open the door when I return and left. I was damn sure she would call Vishal. I kept watch on Vishal in his café. At around 11 am he engaged one of his friend in the café and left. I knew where he was heading. Straight to my sexy booby sister Nisha. He was such a lucky guy who was going to fuck a desperate young woman with a tight pink pussy.

My house is just few minutes away from the café. I waited for some half an hour and slowly reached our door. I peeped through the key hole to make sure no one is in the living room. I opened the door and entered. I could hear my sister giggling in her room. I moved towards her room. The door was closed but I could see all the action through the hole that I made. Both were semi-undressed. Vishal had a strong body with cuts everywhere. The thing that drives Nisha crazy and Nisha was in Bra and Panty with her boobs firminside. A thing that can drive any guy crazy.

Vishal was smooching Nisha like anything. He cupped her head with his hand and smooched on her lips. My dick was erect and hard at this site. For around half an hour the smooched each others. Vishal was in his underwear. She took his dick in her hand and started moving it. I was surprised to see such horny side of my sister. Vishal gently took off her bra and sucked her boobs. He then started caressing her brown silky brown hair. Seemed to be fond of her brown hair as I am.

He then moved to the bottom and removed her panty and saw her pink pussy. Even he must be surprised to see a virgin pussy at 25. He then insisted on oral sex. Nisha was a little shy but willingly took his big 8” dick in her mouth. Her watching porn movies finally paid off. She was on her knees, Vishal was in ecstasy. Then without wasting any time he wanted to insert. Nisha refused as he wasn’t wearing a condom. He didn’t get a condom as he was not knowing of this chance. He requested and pleaded but Nisha was not ready for it. He started working his finger and tongue on her pussy. After about half an hour when Nisha couldn’t control any more she gave in and agreed for insertion.

Pehli baar sex karne ki wajah se meri Virgin Sister Nisha ka shareer kaanp raha tha aur Vishal is an expert one. Vishal got her laid on Bed with legs spread, caught both of her hand & inserted his long dick in her tight pussy. She screamed with pain "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh nnnoooooooooooooooooo pleasssssssssssssssss. Visssshhhaallll, pls bahar nikaalo isee.....me mar jaungi...plss.." But Vishal was in Mood of Screw her more badly. He asked with a cruel smile, 'how are you feeling inside?" My silly Sister was aching in Pain. She just said "plssss bahaaar nikaaloooo" to which Vishal's dick Replied by entering fully in her tiny Virgin and now Wide Pussy.

By this thrust, she was completely broken.She started Crying. "uh uh uh,,, Vishaaalll... pls bahar Nikaalo pls.....meri Fat jaayegi.....pls" Vishal asked, "Kya fat jaayegi, apne muh se bol" "Vishal pls nikaalo isse" "Muh se Bol"...."CHUT."

By this word, i thought my Dick will explode. I thought 'u wanted to get fucked na, now take this horse dick'

Instead of Stopping, Vishal started pumping heavily. Nisha was screaming in pain. I was proud of Vishal that he Fucked my Horny Virgin Sister so Cruelly.

What I think is there is once in ur life u loose ur Virginity. SO why not bear the pain, you can enjoy your sex afterwards.

This continued for around 10 mins and he was about to cum. He started pumping Heavily and Nisha again started screaming. And then, he came inside my sister's pussy. There was a flood in her womb.

Altough Vishal was done, Nisha wasn’t. She went to Bathroom, cleaned her blood and lied on the bed. They chatted for half an hour and Vishal insisted on another round. Nisha hardly got convinced. She handled his dick and it was erect in no time. This time he didn’t waste much time in foreplay. He inserted his dick and started moving. He then changed position and placed her on top and started pumping harder. Nisha started screaming but he didn’t care. He was in his own mood and he had hall of stamina.

He pumped her mercilessly for few minutes while she was screaming. He then sensed that she was nearing orgasm. He came back to normal position and gave her some long deep strokes. She held her head in her arms and closed her eyes. She gave a long moan as she experienced her first real orgasm. Both were quite for few moments and then Vishal continued to finish his own job. His own orgasm.

He pumped vigorously for five minutes and again Came inside the Womb of my Sweet Sister. It was 2pm. Both started dressing. Nisha was hardly able to walk and walking like a Zombie with both legs wide open. I left the spot knowing the game was over. Soon Vishal left our house and I returned back in the evening. Nisha pretended as if nothing had happened. Even I did the same. Everything was normal. Next day I visited Vishal. He had smile on his face.

He thought I am a stupid guy whose sister is being Tore Apart and who knows nothing about it.

Like Reply

Hi I am kalyani I was virgin till I was 18 ,but used to keep masturbating and wanted somebody to take my virginity.My pussy would always be on fire and the brinjals and bananas could not quench my thirst for a real cock.

I lived in Bhopal and used to go to Shamsher Singh ,my professor for tutions at his house ,i used to go there in the afternoon along with my friend Sneha.It so happened one day that Sneha was not feeling well and when i reached prof. residence ,i came to know that his wife and son had gone to Punjab.

Prof.Shamsher was a well built Punjabi with broad shoulders,6 feet height and fair complexion.I secretly had a crush on him. I always knew that he had an eye on me and that day even I was feeling horny.I was wearing a deep neck T shirt and my cleavage was visible quite clearly, every time i would bend to write,he would start peeking inside.Then he came and stood next to me and put a hand on my shoulder,I got up and said that I was feeling tired and wanted to go home,He said he would rub some oil on my Back ,he started massaging my neck and with his other hand over the Tshirt and when he felt my Bra ,he started fiddling with it.

Before I could say anything he went inside and brought a Parachute Coconut oil bottle,he asked me to take of my shirt,i objected and before i could put another word he had the T shirt over my shoulder and his eyes were lustfully looking at my size 36 knockers which were looking sexier in my undersized black bra.

He started rubbing the oil on my back and soon his hands were feeling my bra and with one snap he opened the Bra,as I was sitting the Bra fell down.

I wanted to cover my breasts but he asked me to lie down on my breasts ,he started rubbing on my back and i was feeling good then his hands came and cupped my breasts i tried to shout but he put his fingers on my mouth and turned me around and then kissed he me deeply on my lips soon he was squeezing my breasts and then his mouth went lower and he started sucking them,this was the first time some body was sucking my breasts although a lot of guys had pulled then from outside.

He was slightly rough with the sucking and although it was hurting I was still liking it and then he opened the buttons of my denims and within a few sec my jeans was down,he went down ,tore apart my panty and started licking my virgin pussy,there was some hair on my pussy and he was making strange sounds while licking it ,his tongue was inside my pussy and he was exploring the depth of the same soon I saw his shorts expanding,he was having a hard on and I was enjoying the view,

I was feeling good and extended my arm and grabbed it from outside the short,I too pulled his trouser down and a 10 inches monster came out with full force,even in the neighborhood boys whom i had secretly seen peeing did not have suck a big cock

He said,” kalyani do u like the cock”,I was too dumb stuck to say any thing, he pushed the big one in my mouth and soon I was sucking it like a hungry dock licks the bone and was liking the musk smell of that dirty cock and within a few minutes he was ramming hard and i was sucking even harder and soon he came came in my mouth .

My mouth was full of that sticky white liquid still i gulped it down.He took out the dick and wanted to put it in my pussy which was tight being a virgin and it would not go inside and then he took out some oil and rubbed it on my pussy he positioned his cock on the pussy from outside and within 2 shots he was inside me ,it was paining like hell but slowly the pain subsided and I was enjoying,he was pumping with full force and my hands were scratching his back and after a few jerks he came and he took out his cock and asked me to suck,it smelled awful but I was in a different world and I was sucking him again,before I could realise I was sitting on him and jumping up and down and he was holding to my melons and biting them and sucking them.

I kept on jumping and did not let his monster dick come out of my pussy and soon i felt liquid gushing inside my pussy ,he was coming and even my body was getting stiff and soon I also came again and the mixed cum of both of our was on his dick and when i got over him i do not know what happened i licked that leftover and then we rested for a few moments after which his cock was again stiff and we went to the washroom where he cleaned me and i cleaned him and soon we were sucking and fucking again.

We fucked continuously for 4-5 hours ,by that time my pussy had swollen and I was having a tough time to walk,I slowly dressed up and dragged myself home ,i slept like a log and this expedition continued for 4 days,all during which Sneha was sick and we must have fucked 4-5 times daily.

One day when I went to his house Prof.Mohit was also there and they both were drinking,I had scored poorly in Prof.Mohit’s hsitory test and for getting better score in History prof Shamsher convinced me to offer my pussy to Mohit also.He had a equally big cock so my frequency of sex increased to 7 shots during day from both professors .

This continued for good six months
Like Reply

My name is NIKITHA aged 23 and am from ONGOLE in ANDHRA PRADESH. I finished my engineering and I was doing a masters course in a reputed college.

Well coming to my body I have nice big boobs of 34 size and a waist of 30 and a big ass of 35. All this happened when I was travelling from ONGOLE to another place in a bus. Usually the journey takes 8 hours to travel so I was in ONGOLE on a holiday as my college was declared holidays for 4 days… after four days I reserved a ticket for night and got ready to go. My dad dropped me in the bus stand and the bus was ready to leave. I got into the bus and waved bye to my dad and got into the bus. To my bad luck I got a last seat. The bus was filled with all men am the only girl in the bus. I got a last row window seat. I went and sat there. I always wear salwar kameez. So as I did that night also. I sat in my seat and looked to my next as it was a last row consisting of six seats. To my next was a man of age 35 looking ugly and he is chewing some dirty things in his mouth and smelling bad.

The bus started to move and the conductor was checking the tickets of the passengers. I asked the ticket collector to change my seat. The conductor said that no seat is vacant and said sorry. I disgraced and sat in the last row corner window seat only seeing outside of the window. The man next to me was staring at my body. I wore a salwar kamees skin tight top and a legging. So my boobs are stiff in and my dress s was stuck to my body. The man next to me introduced himself to me and said that his name is SALMAN and he said he works as a labour in dumping yard . he said he came to ONGOLE for his friends marriage and asked my name. I replied him my name is NIKITHA . He smiled and kept on talking something or the other. After some time we stopped the chat. It was night 8:30 pm the bus was dark as the lights were switched off… I was seeing out and enjoying the nature in the dark with sparkling lights… I saw my next man SALMAN sleeping.. I too closed my eyes sat .

After 10 minutes I felt a hand on my lap… I opened my eyes and saw… it was the hand of SALMAN . I saw him but he was sleeping so I thought he might have put his hand on me in sleep so I removed his hand on me. The bus was moving in the dark roads with no light in the bus. Many people were sleeping except few… I was just closing my eyes the time was 9 and the bus was stopped for dinner at a dhaba on the high way side. All went to have their dinner. SALMAN asked if I want anything to eat. I said no thank you. I also got down the bus and took some light food and went into the bus again… all passengers came and the bus started to move… Salman started to ask some questions to me and I simply answered to him about my college and all. After some time I felt sleepy due to the cool breeze on the night highway road and closed my eyes and slept for some time… but I woke up again as I felt a hand on my lap again.. I slightly opened my eyes and saw Salman rubbing his hand on my lap over my dress. I opened my eyes and saw him . he with drew his hand and kept quite. I looked very angrily at him. Salman didn’t say w word but silently closed his eyes and kept quite… after 5 minutes I too took the matter light and again closed my eyes and pretended as I slept. Then SALMAN again kept his hand on my lap and started to rub again and he came near to me and said NIKITHA your are hot; I like you. I opened my eyes and held his hand and was about to shout and call all the passengers but meanwhile SALMAN said in my ear that he will not do it again and said sorry. I angrily looked at him. He said he is unmarried and said that he loves me and wants to marry me. I said no to him angrily. He kept on speaking and trying to impress me and finally he kept his hand on my hand. I asked why he was behaving like this and pushed his hand away. He said he loves me nothing else and I said am sorry.

Then SALMAN took the courage and asked me that he won’t disturb me if I do as he says. I asked him what to do. Then SALMAN asked that he wants to hold my hand till we reach our place as we both are going to same place. I first said no but he pleaded me and begged me. I accepted for that he then grabbed my hand and held it and touching my fingers and seeing my palm and rubbing my palm… I felt a bit nervous with his acts. I gave my hand to him and I closed my eyes but he is still playing.. suddenly he kept another hand on my lap again. I opened my eyes and again asked him why he was doing it again he said that he won’t do anything except keeping his hand on my lap. But the hand was on my thigh. He was rubbing my thigh I am becoming week… SALMAN observed my condition and came to me and said I love you. I didn’t reply I was just closing my eyes and wetting my lips. Then SALMAN put his hand on my belly and started to massage my belly over my dress. I was getting week and week and I was breathing heavily slowly he moved to his hand upwards and reached my boobs over the dress.. and he kept his hand on my left boob as he was towards my left side. He didn’t even press my boob he was just keeping his hand and he kept moving his fingers on my boob .then I opened my eyes and said to him that this is not good and asked him to leave me and I removed his hands over my body. But SALMAN again held my hand and came near to me and said nothing will happen and he said that the journey will be memorable. I was losing control over me.

SALMAN turned towards me and he held my waist with his tow hands I was just seeing the roof of the bus and he was pressing my waist. I was feeling worried as I may lose my virginity but the acts of SALMAN made me feel very good and I didn’t even object him anymore. He is pressing my waits and he came close to my face and I saw his black dirty face but didn’t say anything he kissed my cheek and then licked it and then came to my lips and at first he kept his tongue out and licked my lips .. I felt very embarrassed as his dirty saliva was on my lips then he kissed my lips very hard for 10 minutes I can feel his breathing on my face. I was in a difficult position I smell his bad fragrance. But am out of control the feeling of a lip kiss was very different and unique for me. Me boobs grew well and my nipples became harder he pressed both my boobs over my dress with his hand. Then he raise my arm and smelled my armpit and licked it over my dress. While licking my armpit his mobile rang and he left me armpit and became normal and answered his call and was talking in the phone. I was still in the same position raising my right arm up. I smelled my armpit it smelled bad with my sweat and I thought how could he lick it. He finished speaking over the phone and came back to me and started to lick my armpit again. Then after licking he pressed my boobs with his both hands and kissed them over my dress. I was breathing heavily. He is pressing both my boobs and kissing my lips. Then he came to my shoulder and kept his hand inside my dress and touched my bra strip. He said to me it would be a problem for both of us if he removes my dress so he didn’t remove my dress and he kept on pressing my boobs and he rubbed my belly and navel too. After that he kept his hand on my pussy over my dress.

I was wet with his actions. He felt the wetness and came to my ear and said u have already got wet . I opened my eyes and smiled at him. He then started to rub my pussy over the wet cloth of my dress. I was feeling very horny and erotic. I asked him to finger in my pussy for what he said ok. He lifted my salwar up to my belly and he tore my kameez and made a hole of his hand size and he entered inside my pant like kameez and he touched my bare thighs and then he touched my pussy over my panty and felt the wetness of my pussy he tried to tear my panty too. But he couldn’t get good position and support to tear my panty. He is pulling my panty with his full energy as it may tore . the elastic strings of my panty are hurting me I said not to pull he adjusted my panty such that he can reach my haired pussy. Finally he reached my pussy and he started to rub my pussy. While he was rubbing I was moaning lightly. He closed my mouth with his lips and was rubbing my wet pussy heavily I was about to reach my orgasms. The bus was moving with high speed and so as am very horny. After rubbing my hairy pussy he entered his middle finger in my pussy I moaned in pain. He then started to finger in and out my pussy slowly and I was moaning as am feeling pain. Salman was not comfortable as I was moaning so he said that he won’t do fingering as other passengers in the bus may be awake due to my moaning.

Salman removed his hand from my kameez and started to press my boobs and kiss my lips and after some time we both slept . Salman slept by holding my hand with his hand as it became late night. I woke up at 3 :30 in the early morning as the bus stopped as some passengers are getting down as they reached their destination. It was a 20 minutes more for me to reach the bus-stand where I should get down. I saw Salman he was still sleeping. I slowly took my hand from his hand and adjusted my dress properly. Salman woke up and saw me and asked what happned. I replied him nothing. He asked me how the journey with him was. I said I liked the journey very much. Then Salman came near my face and kissed on my lips. I too replied him with my lips. He then started to play with my boobs. After some time the bus stopped in the bus-stand and the driver said that it was the last stop and told all the passengers to get down. The time was 4:10 in the early morning .Salman helped me in taking my luggage and he asked me for my mobile number. At first I said I don’t want to give but he begged and pleaded me so I gave him my mobile number. We both walked in the bus-stand. Salman said lets fresh up. I too said ok and we went to a sulabh complex. Salman paid the money and we both went into the sulabh complex .

It was a common one for both men and woman just separated by a small wall. I went into a bathroom but it was very dirty with shit everywhere and bad smell. I went into another bathroom and it was even dirtier than the first bathroom. I saw all the bathrooms all were dirty. I went out and said to the person in charge that all bathrooms were very dirty and asked him to get a cleaned bathroom. He replied me that the cleaner has not yet come and said me to adjust. I went into a bathroom the bathroom smelt very dirty. It had a western toilet basin. I sat on the basin and removed my legging like kameez and lowered my panty and urinated and again worked my panty and kameez. I took a comb and plated my hair neatly. Suddenly I heard someone knocking my bathroom door. I went and opened the door it was Salman. Salman asked me what the matter was . I said him that the bathroom was dirty. Salman came inside my bathroom and saw the bathroom and said this bathroom is much better that to the bathroom I went and asked me to get ready . I said him to go out so that I can fresh up. He said that he want to see how I will get fresh up and he closed the door and kept the bolt. I simply washed my face and got ready. Salman was seeing me from behind.

Then Salman came from behind and hugged me tightly. I said please leave but he said plzz darling lets have another session like we had in the buss and he turned me and kissed my lips and I too responded to him . he is kissing my lips and pressing my boobs. He then raised both my arms and licked my armpits and then lifted my salwar and removed it from me. I said to him not to throw my salwar any where down as there was shit every where so he hanged my salwar to the door. Now I was in my bra and kameez. Salman got man by seeing my boobs in my white bra and he licked my bra and bitten my bra. Then he loosed my kameez knot and my kameez slid over my legs and Salman bent down and licked my pussy over my panty. My panty was smelly as I have cummed over it. Salman sat on the western toilet basin and he made me sit on him facing him. He kissed my lips hardly and started biting them and was pressing my boobs. Then he removed my bra and played with my beautiful boobs and sucked them and kissed them. Then he got up from the western toilet and made me sit on the western toilet basin and he spread my legs and started licking my pussy over my panty then removed my panty and started to lick my hairy pussy. After licking some time Salman started to rub my pussy and kissed my lips and boobs and he pulled my public hair which made me moan a lot in excitement. then he told me to stand up and he completely saw my nude body and started to jerk his dick. He asked me to suck his dick. But I refused to suck as I don’t like it. Then Salman showed me a place to lie down in the bathroom. I refused to lie down as the place was dirty with shit. Then Salman removed his shirt and cleaned the place with his shirt and then he asked to sleep as he made it clean I lied down on the bathroom floor and Salman fell on me and started to kiss my lips and played with my boobs. I was lightly moaning. then Salman removed his pant and he was not wearing any underwear.

His cook was fully raised up. then he took his cook and rubbed his cook on my pussy. The feeling of rubbing his cook on my pussy was very nice and he then slowly inserted hi cook into my juicy pussy and started to pump slowly only half of his cook went inside my pussy. It was very difficult for me to take in his cook as it was the first time for me to take a cook inside my pussy. i was in pain and was moaning . but Salman was trying to insert his dick more in but couldn’t due to my tight pussy. he then used his full force and pushed his dick inside my pussy and entered completely inside my pussy. my virginity wall was broken and my pussy started to bleed blood and I was shouting out in pain. Salman closed my mouth by a lip kiss and fucked me hard inside my pussy. I was crying . after a 20 minute fuck of my bleeding pussy he cummed inside my pussy and again kissed my lips and played with my boobs. After relaxing for some time Salman got up and tried to lift me up and I was still in pain so couldn’t stand properly. So Salman made me sit on the western toilet basin and let me relax.

After some time someone has knocked the door. Salman wore his pant and opened the door somewhat and peeped out . a man was there. He said that he has to clean the bathroom so asked Salman to come out. But Salman said him to come after some time. That man said he has to clean so he argued with Salman to come out and he pushed the door in and came into the bathroom. That bathroom cleaning man was shocked by seeing me nude inside the bathroom. Then he smiled at Salman and asked him whether I was a prostitute. Salman replied angrily to him that I’m his wife. The bathroom cleaner laughed at Salman’s words and asked him to tell the truth. Salman again said that I’m his wife. The bathroom cleaning man said he is going to complaint to the security officer if he don’t tell the truth. Then Salman kept quiet without answering to him. The bathroom cleaner came near to me and looked into my eyes . I was feeling shy and covered my boobs with my hands and was looking down. The bathroom cleaner lifted my face up and asked who I was. I replied him that I and Salman are brother and sister’s and also said that we are having an incest relation for what that bathroom cleaner believed us. He turned to Salman and scolded Salman by saying bastard how can you fuck your own sister and scolded some more.

Then he said to Salman to leave as quickly as possible. Salman said that I was in pain so asked him for some time and the bathroom cleaner agreed and he started to clean the bathroom in which we are in. he cleaned entire bathroom and placed all the shit to a corner and come to clean near me. He took a broom and starter to collect all the shit which was beside me in a tray and he was frequently looking at my nude body. He said Salman that I have a great and sexy body. Salman smiled at him. The bathroom cleaner said my boobs were very nice and are good. The bathroom cleaner saw my pussy dripping with blood and cum and he said Salman to clean my pussy. then Salman got a mug full of water and poured the water on my pussy and cleaned my pussy by inserting his fingers and all. I moaned while he was cleaning and by hearing my moans the bathroom cleaner had a hard on under his lungi.

The bathroom cleaner collected my clothes which were lying beside me and gave them to Salman. And he started to clean the rest of the bathroom. The bathroom cleaner saw a shirt which was with shit and was about to throw that dirty shirt in to the waste bin but Salman said that shirt was his shirt. The bathroom cleaner said what could he do with his shirt as it was fully dirty. Salman said that he don’t have any shirt now to wear so he asked the cleaner to hand over his shirt as he will wash that shirt and wear now. The bathroom cleaner handed over that shirt to Salman and gave him soap and said to go to gents bathroom side and get the shirt washed there. Salman took the soap and went to the gents toilet side leaving me there itself. After Salman leaving the bathroom cleaner closed the door and locked up. He started to clean the bathroom by collecting the shit to a corner fastly and then after cleaning the floor he came to me . I was opening my eyes slightly and he asked my name. I replied him my name was NIKITHA and asked his name . he said his name was VEERA.

Veera (the bathroom cleaner) asked me since when I was having sex with Salman. I replied him since 1 year. He said to me that I was a bitch for having sex with own brother and he touched my boobs and was pressing them. I said to leave my boobs. He slapped on my face and shouted u bitch u will fuck your own brother but not others. I started crying as I don’t have enough power now to resist him. He pulled me down and started licking my pussy and he removed his lungi and kept his cook inside my pussy and was ramping my pussy very hard. I was crying and shouting and my pussy was bleeding with blood. Veera fucked me for 10 minutes and cummed inside my pussy and got relaxed I was lying on the bathroom floor nude. Salman came and knocked the door. Veera opened the door and Salman was shocked by seeing Veera in a shirt and nothing down and me lying on the floor. Salman shouted at Veera and Veera too said look lets both enjoy with this fucking chick now and Salman said no to him angrily. Before Salman Veera came and kissed my lips and was pressing my boobs. Salman came near me and said to Veera that he has no problem to share me with him. So both of them are ready to fuck me again. Salman came to me and asked me if I have any vaselain or oil in my bag. I said I have an oil bottle in my bag. Salman took my bag and searched for the oil bottle. Salman found the oil bottle and in the mean while Veera was licking my lips and tongue as I was also licking his tongue. Salman told Veera to lift me up and make me stand.

Veera lifted me and made me stand but I was not able to stand so Veera held me Salman come near me and said Veera to make me bent. Salman went towards my back and he poured oil on my ass hole and rubbed my ass hole well with the oil and he also poured some oil on his cook and rubbed his cook. Salman said to Veera to hold me tightly as he wants to enter into my ass hole with his dick. Salman kept his dick inside my ass hole. At first only a few centimetres deep went his cook. Then he took oil bottle and started pouring the oil and started to pump his cook in and out I was screaming like hell then Salman entered his cook completely in my ass and then he along with me lied on the floor with me above him. Then Veera came on me with his dick and he inserted his dick in my pussy and fucked me both of them fucked my ass and pussy holes by changing positions and I was sandwiched. I was in hell of pain that morning. My ass hole was bleeding with blood.

They both fucked me till 6 in the morning. And left me free and Veera went off. I and Salman were still in the bathroom. Salman dressed up in his shirt and pant and he got my clothes and he first took my bra and wored it on my breast and then my panty and then my salwar and kameez. Finally I got into good sense by 7 and we started to walk out of the bathroom. Salman and I got into an auto and he dropped me at the hostel and he told to take rest and Salman went away. I went into the hostel and I took rest for the whole day lying on bed. So got well by that day evening and I went to take bath. In the bathroom I removed my clothes and became nude and I saw my boobs became red due to heavy pressing and biting. My pussy hole was a bit paining so as my ass hole. I had a long bath by leaning my pussy and ass hole and re collecting all the incidents happened to me. That night I couldn’t sleep as I was still remembering all the incidents which happened to me. I slept very late that night. The next day I went to college as my day was as usual. I saw an advertisement on the road side about a tablet regarding pregnancy removing. I got to my sense and went to a medical shop and took a pill to get rid of pregnancy.
Like Reply

Hi there! My name is prashanthi. I am female from Chennai, Tamil nadu. I am now 25 years old and I am going to narrate a true story of how I lost my virginity to a 52 year old man when I was 18.
About me, I am based in Chennai, working in an advertising firm. I am short and appear plump and have full boobs. 36E-31-36. I am just 5 feet tall and so my boobs appear hugely disproportionate for my body. I am interested in older men, bus or train sex and exhibitionism. This happened when I was in school, 12th std, and is mainly the reason why I like older men.

Those were the days when chat rooms were popular. I used to hang out in Yahoo India Chat Room. I started chatting with a man, Raghu uncle, who was 52 years old at that time. He was pleasant and friendly and used to give me advice on a wide range of issues. But we never chatted sexually at any point of time. He didn’t even try to flirt with me. He was my ‘agony aunt’. I used to tell him all my problems and he used to advice on ways to cope with the board exam stress. He was married and had an 22 year old son and a 19 year old daughter. He had his own glass export business.

So anyway, fast forward- one day he suggested that we meet. I was scared and refused point blank. But over the next few days he convinced me tactfully. He suggested that we meet in the evening after my school. He would bring his car near my school and we would go for a drive. Eventually, I agreed.

My school uniform was a white shirt and a knee length red and white checked skirt. My skirt was 2 inches well below my knee (not above). I wear my mid length hair in a ponytail.

D-Day arrived. I was nervously waiting for him. I hadn’t told any of my friends about him, as they would disapprove and I also felt sort of possessive about him. I told my parents that the school was going to have a lot of after school special classes and since I was in 12th std, they didn’t see anything suspicious. Raghu uncle had already given me the car number, make and colour so that I could get in without wasting time.

Soon enough I spotted the red car. It stopped near the bus stand. I had seen Raghu uncle’s picture, but he hadn’t seen mine. So he had no idea how I would look like. I got in the car and he drove off without even giving me a second glance. Driving around the city, we just had normal conversation. He stopped and got me lots of stuff to eat and told a lot of funny stories. I was enjoying his company to the hilt.

This continued for days. Soon he began to buy me expensive gifts- perfume, earrings, watch and such other stuff. This increased our proximity and I became more trusting, more open, more willing.

One day, he got some snacks and we drove to ECR (East Coast Road), a stretch of road that runs parallel to the sea all the way to Pondicherry from Chennai. It is a very nice stretch of road and is fairly secluded in certain sections, especially the lanes. We stopped in one of the by-lanes, off the road and began eating. I was full and filled with content and was at peace with the world. He began driving and asked me to lean against him. I was in a great mood and didn’t think otherwise and leaned against his shoulders as he continued driving in the same gear (it’s a fairly homogenous stretch with little traffic owing to the week day odd hour). He put his left hand around me and was talking. When I lifted my head to answer, he planted a soft lingering deep kiss on my cheek. I blushed. Then he asked me for a kiss and I pecked him hurriedly on his left cheek. We left it at that.

But after this, kissing on the cheek became fairly routine and I was beginning to enjoy his touch. Once, as we got down to stretch, he pulled me closer and hugged me planting kisses on my cheeks. I didn’t protest as he had just gotten me a beautiful pair of earrings.

Slowly, his touch wasn’t alien to me at all and at times I used to bunk whole days of school just to be with him. One such day, we were sitting in one of the by-lanes again (his car had tinted windows, which were allowed at that time). I was leaning on his chest and he making circles on my left arm. He lifted my face upto him and began kissing my cheek, slowly, deeply, sucking and licking included. I turned towards him and he put his left hand around my waist and began kissing downward towards my neck.

My neck and shoulder is one of my most erogenous zones and I felt shockwaves through my upper body for the first time. I lost all will to think coherently and submitted to him fully. He moved his right hand under my skirt and pushed my panty to the side and ran his fingers over my cunt. And now I felt shockwaves for the first time in my lower body. I allowed him to explore my cunt at will. He didn’t push his finger inside but keep rubbing it gently.

Meanwhile, he had removed two upper buttons from my shirt and began kissing and licking the top of my cleavage. He continued this for 15 minutes but stopped slowly. He kissed me on the cheek and took me back home. On the way back, I held on to him like a teddy bear. He was making me come to him by introducing my body to carnal pleasures that I have never felt before.

I had a disturbed night. We didn’t meet again until a week later. This time, I didn’t even wait for him to reach the outskirts of the city and simply began kissing him all over his face. He kept pushing me back. Hurt at the rejection, I began sulking. But he pulled me closer and inserted his left hand into my panty once again. However, he couldn’t do much as we were within the city limits and that meant he had to change the gears frequently.

When we reached ECR, he parked the car in one of the by-lanes. By this time I had unbuttoned my shirt fully and removed my panty as I didn’t want him to leave unfinished like last time.

He opened his shirt (he was not wearing any vest) and turned towards me and pulled me to him. He pushed my bra up and pulled me in a tight hug crushing my boobs against his chest. The body touch made me moan. Even as we were in this embrace he began massaging my waist like a dough and kissing my neck. I was losing my senses and began moaning loudly “Aaaahhhhhhhh!”

After sometime we broke apart and he asked me to climb over to the back seat. He came there too and made to lie in an inclined sort of way with my back towards the left hand side back door. He spread my legs, putting my right leg over the seat and the left on the floor. He looked me in the eye and without breaking eye contact, he inserted his finger into my cunt hole. I moaned louder. He began moving his finger in and out and wiggling it left and right inside, all the while looking at me in the eye. I was biting my lower lip and moaning “Oooohhhh Aaaaahhhhhh aaahhhh!”

He then bent down and ran his tongue over my cunt. I just burst out with a huge moan. I wanted to build a temple for this guy then and there; such was the pleasure of having my cunt licked! His rough tongue moved over my pussy and he was lapping like a dog. Then he tilted his head to one side, stretched my pussy hole and placed his lips there and began sucking. This was even better than the licking and I began thrashing around. My nails began clawing the car seat. As he was sucking, he inserted his tongue into the hole and moved it from one side to another. I was in the throes of pleasure. He sensed from my back arching and tense stiff posture that I was about to reach an orgasm and increased the pace and even began biting gently. Although I didn’t squirt any juice, I knew I had reached my orgasm after some 15-20 minutes. I screamed “Raghu uncleeeeee!” and he unplugged himself from my cunt.

He opened his pant zip and his cock was already stiff and oozing wet. I don’t know how big it was cause I suck at measurements. But it was thick. He pulled back his foreskin and began rubbing the tip of his cock on my pussy lips, teasing me.

“Raghu uncle, please make me all yours” I moaned. He gave one savage push but even the tip didn’t enter my hole. I hollered at the top of my voice, “Uncle uncleeeee”. He kept rocking to and fro until a little more slipped in. This went on for nearly 10 minutes until I realised his cock was completely buried in me. I didn’t have a hymen (I don’t know if I was born without one or it had torn at some point of time during my active and rowdy childhood), and so I didn’t bleed. But nonetheless, the pain of having a cylindrical object buried in my cunt was very much there.

Raghu uncle did not make any movements for some time. Then he leaned forward, lying over me and began rocking to and fro. I was biting my lips and had closed my eyes. After some time he straightened up and catching hold of the back of my right thigh, began to pull out completely and push back savagely. “Unc…unc….uncleeeeeeeee” I kept moaning in between thrusts. He kept at this for 15 minutes, stopping for a few seconds in between. The initial pain had gone away and I enjoyed his deep thrusts. In between, he would keep the cock inside and rattle it around left to right. I started moaning “Faster, faster, faster… please more faster..deeper. Please uncle, just keep fucking me like this for the rest of my life.”

Soon, he came into me. I felt hot liquid inside me and it felt wonderful. He slumped down. Although I had reached orgasm during oral sex, I have subsequently failed to reach an orgasm during actual penetration (over several sessions, this has been the case, and I have no idea why). He got up, zipped his pants and got down from the car. I sat up straight and pulled back my bra and hooked it and buttoned my shirt. I scrambled to the front seat and retrieved my panty.

On the drive back, he talked to me about hand jobs and fellatio. Over the next few sessions, I became good at giving blowjobs but I can’t perform a decent handjob. We continued our car sessions till I finished 12th (we had to stop before my exams). During my 12th std holidays, I had a great time. I would say I was having sleepovers and would leave with him to some nearby city. We would romp in a hotel for a couple of days.

While driving on the highways, he would make me unbutton my shirt completely and pull it to my waist. Occasionally drivers in the vehicles coming from the opposite side may notice this. It felt great. We would also stop to ask for directions when I was in this state from some lone man. Men usually just leered but a couple of times, they have stuck their hand in the car and fondled my breasts.

After 12th, I got admission in a college out of Chennai and we stopped our fuck sessions. We tried to meet up during my semester holidays, but things never fell in place. Later I heard that his wife found out about his cheating ways with one of his employees and this created a huge problem in his family. So he never tried to meet me after that. Now I have completely lost in touch with my beloved Raghu uncle.
Like Reply
BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT SISTER PAYS FOR THE BROTHERS MISTAKE-1

This story is about my beautiful sister who lost her virginity because
of me with a ***** guy who is a money lender coming to the story we are
from a below middle class family where my father used to work
as a busdriver and mom was a housewife few years back we lost our dad
in a accident and later my mom got passed away recently after my moms death didhi(prashanthi) started working as a front end employee in a small school.. she studied only up to inter even though she is only 19 she has a perfect structure and cute face with fair skin . everyone around our house used to desire
for her , and for her sake only they used to help me financially and
educationally also .. with my didhi's salary we used to live .. but her salary was able to meet only the dialy expenses ,and we used to pay my fee by lending money and help ,before going into story i wll describe my sister,She is AN angel with fair skintone , ExtraCute face ,Pink cheeks ROsy lips long neck Silky hair two globes below her neck And extremely thin waist And Pot like Structure FOR HER ASS AND SEXY LONG LEGS complimenting her body.. She Looks llike a model,and has sweet voice which can makes everyone connect with her instantly ....
When She wears traditional dress Even the old people Will get erection,She is traditional type and prefers mostly chudidhars She wears jeans
less frequently.she is not only virgin, but one with never touched flawless body and an intact hymen when we goto market everyone stares at her and tries to flirt and touch her. She got used to those Stares and Sometimes smiles
for all the attention manytimes i used to openly admire her beauty... and we both were very close And always free with each other She used to wear nighty
and other tshirts without bras,salwarkameez with out chunni and Sometimes Shorts tooo....i always had hots for her but didn't have the courage to propose or try anything sexy with her....
She was queen for my masterbation all the time... i need not imagine for other girls when the queen of kamasutra... the godess of sex
is right in front of me in her sexy smile roaming before me... for that i consider myself lucky but on the rearer Side i am the most
unlucky until now because being so close to her than every man but i cant fuck her because i am her brother... controlling is the hardest part.
To Describe her .. i will use The South indian Actress She is as fair As thamanna-the milk beauty,her height is that of anushka the curvy babe,her boobs are like of kajal ALways BOUNCING and her waist is like of ileana... So now u can think of her how sexy she is.. and how hard to control now to start with the story ... there was a old ***** guy named razak he was good and helped during our bad phase .. we owe him a good sum of amount and my sister pays interest for that amount his son used to be in pakisthan but returned back here last month..

His name is junaid..

MEET OF CAHRACTERS....

On Sunday I went to play cricket and came back home bit early than usual .. and i wanted to peep in my house to see what my sister was doing..
SHe picked up a towel and was ready to go for a shower SO i waited at the window to have a glimpse of her nude body .. She went to Shower
Removed her chudidhar and her phant...She unhooked her sponge Black bra.. her globes were visible to me.. and my dick raised and i kept my hand
in my trouser and started playing with my dick... At that time calling bell of my home rang and my sister thought it was me and She put her chudidhar
top And ran to hall to take the door
but she was surprised seeing rizwan (Son of money lender) . he came to collect the
monthly intrest but he got more than that,Seeing my sister in seminude.. Just in top with
no bra and phant ..She was only yellow transparent top and black panty,
he couldnot stop start\ing at my lovely sister..My sister realised the situation and
asked him who he was..he introduced himself and asked her the intrest amount , She came back
to the bedroom but all the while rizwan was watching my sisters lovely thighs and Bulgy ass from her chudidhar
top . My sister came to bathroom wore her phant and took money and gave it to him
he went back but he had a wicked smile when he was with my sister.. i smelt something fishy.. but didnt expect
anything wrong because of my sister conservative nature.

After that incident he met once outside the street and started talking to me very friendly .. Even though i didnt like his intentions he always used to spend money for
me when i am with him.. he used to take me to pubs and high level parties and restaurents ... in two months we became good friends , he sometimes used to ask about my sister
but in very friendly tone... So i used to share some information with him.. when ever an nice girl used to pass by he used t compare with my sis ..i used to love his comments
But i used to scold him

CHANGE OF EVENTS:

One day I was in a urgent work So took his bike and Went as fast as i could.. Suddenly an old lady came in my way unexpectedly i put my brakes
missed her but ran into a honda city car.. I went unconcious .. Luckily i was safe but bike was damaged and also the car.. car driver demanded 50000
Rizwan came to rescue paid the money And also got the bike repaired and took me to a bar and asked me how i gonna pay the money..
I kept a blank face but then he said "u need not pay any money but u should help in one thing ??"
i asked him what??
he said that he wanted to fuck my sis help him in it or else u need to pay 100000 immeditely ..
i was shocked but i dont have any other option than to get my sister fucked..
so i sold my beautiful virgin sister for 1 lakh.. but i made a condition that i would watch them while they are fucking
I knew somewhere i was getting myself and my sis into trouble but lust had overshadowed
everthing then
so my beautiful sexy sister is going to loose her virginity with my friend cum rogue...
our plan was to take nude pictures of my sexy And charming beautiful sister and rizwam will blackmail her to get fucked by him...
but giving nude pictures to him can make me loose control over the situation but i was left with other options
we made a hole the bathroom and covered with a cloth So that we can record her bathing scene and also i installed a cam in her room so that i can record her changing the
dress....ofcourse the sponsor for all this was rizwan... we also checked her date(menstual cycle) so that it wouldnot disturb the plan
he wanted to enjoy her to the full of his heart...
After installing we waited a day verified and the stage is now set to go..................

RECORDING MY OWN SISTER....:
u guys know she is working as a front end employee(foe) She should be nice and charminig all the day.. She went to ofc wearing a half saree... as some event
was there in the school and the foe's should be either in saree or half saree... She wore a beautiful green and red halfsaree and put some lipstick to her
Sexy rosy lips finished her final touchups and went to her school and later i checked her video wearing the dress she put on a black bra and panty coming out of the
bath So i couldnot see her nude but she was really sexy in those inners.. those inners are really sexy on her she came to her room and checked herself in the mirror and kept a finger in her navel and
moaned with a sexy facial expression. i first time i realised how sexily she smiles and how cute her facial expressions are.. She wore the langa(petticoat) below her
navel(boddu) and jacket.. jacket is tight and material was so thin that one can see the bra lines over the jacket... and wore here paita over it..
She is becoming more provocative in her dressing may be with the attention she is receiving from the streeett.....
I got a printer with the gelp of rizwan so i took few printouts of her in the semi nude state
And in the evening when she came back i watched her ... i was surpised she is back as fresh as a dove.. so i decided to record her bathing video now...
everyday when she comes back from school she immediately go for bathing ... She took her body lotion and towel and went to the bathroom
i quickly ran to the spot where we made the slit to record the scene... again tanx for rizwan he gave me a new mobilw with 13mp cam.. i kept the phone in silent mode
and turned it into recording mode... and started watching my sister bath... what a scene it was... She came into the bathroom kept her towel on the hanger .. removed her
pallu from her breasts...removed her tucks from her belly unwrapped her voni from her body... she was looking like a godess like that. that jacket was low neck and her
golden globes are trying to come out of that jacket... i was having a glimpses of her boobs in that jacket .... she took the lotion in one hand and applied it on her neck... her neck was long.. and
creates a very good sex appeal..... then she removed her jacket .. and she was now in langa and panty... my dick was rocking in my jockey ANd she applied lotion over her hands
then she removed the knot of the petticoat and let it fall from her waist... it was like a curtain falling down and showing her secret hidden treasure..
now she was in her inners she was more sexier in real than in pictures... My darling sister prashanthi bent down to aply the lotion to her legs i can see her curvy
boobs from her bra.. she turned and her ass was bulging from that angle... her ass was like a pot on her waist...her thighs are in colour of creamy white
and very very sexy... i pulled my dick out of my cock and started stroking ... She removed her inners and for the 1st time the glorious assets of my sister came to my
view and i couldnot take my eyes from her body... she was so sexy that i wanted to bang her...immmediately.. before some one robs her assets...but i didnt have the guts
but i was hoping to farm her field ... and get the yield... give her a flood of honey in her pussy...
water was running on her body....she was applying soap on her body & every moment she was making there was making was driving me crazy and a thought flashed in my
mind and i imagined rizwan with my sister both of them bathing nude.. with rizwan rubbing her perky boobs and my sister stroking the dick of rizwan...
slowly she finished her bath and me with the orgasm...... She went out wearing her panty and maxy... before she came out of bedroom i settled down watcing t.v. in the hall....
Like Reply
Quote:tamilpaiyan86:

nice real time exp prasanthi

i too have lost my virginity to my athai ( aunt)
i have real incest sex with my athai (aunt) for past 3 years
and put my seed (semen ) in her womb and made her pregnant
and 3 some sex exp with one chennai couple few times
pls see my profile and add to chat

Like Reply
BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT SISTER PAYS FOR THE BROTHERS MISTAKE-2

BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT SISTER PAYS FOR THE BROTHERS MISTAKE-2
That nite i masturbated 4 times seeing that video... it was the thought that she gonna get fucked was makingme more horny.. next day rizwan came to our house when
my sis was not in the home.. he watched the bathing video... he got so horny that he immediately removed his dick infront of me and started masturbating...
and cummed a lot on the floor... if he cums this much in my sisters pussy sure she gonne get pregnant.... even after masterbutating he was having a hard on still he
finished that video...
what he dont know his i recorded her bath video that day also but i didnot showed that to him...
he uploaded that video in to his mobile...and we both were waiting eagerly as she was having break on that day...
on friday nite rizwan called me and said he was eagerly waiting to fuck her and he said that he will come at 10:00'clock in the morning
he came to home as if to collect the intrest we chatted for a while and suddenly i left off saying to him wait here till i return and went to back side of my house
to see what gonna happen today...

Both were sitting on the sofa and started general conversation. My sis was wearing
a salwaar kameez white and pink phant that day and was looking gorgeous with loose hair. After a short chat my friend
initiated the act, he couldnot control longer and suddenly while chatting with her
he put his hands over her thighs and started massaging them. My sis was shocked and
immediately stood up and slapped him on his face and sked him to leave immediately.
My friend looked at her and smiled and showed his mobile with her nude photo as the wallpaper

. My sis was stunned and said that she would call the security officer and get him arrested. and reacted very viloently but my friend his calmness
and smiled at her and said if i can i have its as a wall paper i can surely upload in internet... no one can even trace it.. and i will say that
i have downloaded it from internet So no one gives a bullshit about ur complaint
my sister was shocked and tears were rolling in her eyes he moved to her and wiped her tears and said look if u cooperate i will make sure that u will be
happy and also i will clear u r loans and also give u 50000 as a gift with which u canbe happy and also i will give u back the photos and videos.
my sister was not reacting to any of his words but she was crying a lot...he got angry and slapped her hard and said did u understand what i am saying??
she was looking like a dear infront of a lion..
he pulled her chunni.. forcefully she immediately covered her neck with her hands , he laughed and said... bitch i saw u nude.. u need not hide anything from me..
he lifted her head pulled her on to him and they both fell on sofa .. her boobs were crushing on his broad chest,, he was running his hands on his back.. he
was trying to locate the zipper of salwar... her dress was tight and fitting her curves perfectly.. he just pulled her zip and pressed her boobs from back very hard
my sister was in pain and tears were coming from her eyes.... so i decided to stop him and banged the door hard he thought someone was coming left my sister and ranoff from
back door...

but the story never ended..!!! later in the evening he called my sister and warned her tommorow he will break her virgin cunt..
i didnt know about that call at that time ..

it was a Sunday and I was angry on my friend who told me to come to that Cinema Hall. Initially he was telling that he arranged tickets but later he flopped the show.
It was 11.30 am of Sunday, and I came back to my home with disappointment.

my Didi, Prashanthi was wearing a metallic grey saree with matching color sleeveless silk blouse,with deep neck and almost bare back with only strings on back
showing her sexy fair back skin... the blouse was tight showing the skin more sexily... her hair was left open and her hand was full of bangles..
she was standing inside the kitchen. I was having hard on by seeing her at that moment itself. in that sexy outfit
She was looking like a queen in that saree and I wanted to see her all the day in that costume. She was preparing cold coffee in the kitchen and she doesn’t sense my
arrival. I desperately wanted to smell her over her saree but I hid my shoe under my bed and without making any noise; I went to my Didi’s room and sat behind the big
iron Elmira which was kept on the corner of the room. As an open cover was kept to cover the front side of the entire elmira….It was easy to hide behind it.

My heart was beating heavily as the first time I have taken this brave step to watch my sister(i didnt whats coming). I made myself comfortable and I kept my mobile in
silent mode. I could see the whole room from there, without getting noticed. Very soon my sexy angel Didi Prashanthi entered the room but she was bit tensed
and kept the cold coffee on the side table.

When she bends to keep the glass….I saw the best view of her ass her saree was wrapped titely around her big round asss and I praised myself of being there.
Then Prashanthi stood in front of the dressing table and started
adjusting her hair and her paita covering her boobs in her low neck jacket... As I was standing left to her….her moon hip was the feast for me and my cock started to
itch. Suddenly her mobile ranged and she attended that call and became little conscious

“Hello…OK …I am coming….” She immediately left …no… ran from the room. I was confused….but I was in the same place expecting her arrival again. She came… no….for my
surprise…she came with a man. I didn’t expect that guy’s arrival…I have seen him earlier…yes he is rizwan.

He is rizwan, he was looking smart, well built and having good physique….“How is your Sunday Prashanthi….” He smiled at her and started drinking the cold coffee
offered by Prashanthi didhi(i dont know y didhi is talking to him). I was afraid because they may find out me. He asked my Didi to sit and she sat near him.

Now both of their back was visible for me.i was staring at my sisters back. I loved the way of flow of my Didi’s hairs on her bare back. Yes…her blouse was very thin
on her back…so her back was looking bare…covered by her hairs.even her black bra lines were visible outside.
After few minutes of chatting…my Didi stood up from the bed saying that…” Let me bring something to eat, rizwan. And she offered him some chips. “Have this rizwan.”

“Vow….you are looking so sexy Prashanthi….” He praised her with a lusty smile. My Didi’s face became red now and told him “thanks…..rizwan”. I found that the border of
her saree was exactly was on her awesome navel and it was ready to reveal her secrets.left boob. “You also take….some chips…..” He offered the glass of cold cofee to
her.“No rizwan…its Ok.….” My Didi refused and moved away backwards from him. “You have to…..” He held my Didi’s left hand and pulled her towards him. What’s
happening here…..I was blank.As my Didi tried to leave from his grip…his hand slipped from her hand to her left boob. My Didi shocked but didnt removed his hand
…this time i know i cant stop the assault. rizwan’s hand was exactly on her left boob on blouse…inside her saree.and started to rub them over the blouse

He was not able to take away his hand from her big round soft boob….they were seeing each other with heavy breath. First my Didi came to conscious and removed his hand
from her boob and turned back. But he turned her towards him and held her both big boobs over her saree in his hand.like holding to ripe mangoes and started crushing them
as if to extract milk from them.

Prashanthi didn’t expect he will catch her both boobs, was weekly restricted his act and looked at him with mild shock. His hands were fastly ran inside her saree and
held her boobs over her blouse.Oh god….my Didi…… I opened my mouth in shock. Within fraction of time rizwan pulled her in the bed tightly holding her big boobs and
started squeezing them.

My Didi tried to get up a little but he came on her and planted a deep kiss on her juicy rose lips. Prashanthi…was moaning in low voice and slowly going under his
control. After lip locking for over 10 mins he kissed her all over th face and ears and came down to neck licked it for a while
…..he threw away her pallu from her blouse and saw her big melons those are trying to come out of her blouse.
he kissed on her cleavage and licked her melons over there and also kissed her lips back again pressing her boobs

Prashanthi closed her eyes, pressing her ass against the bed and lifted her boobs towards him and moaned, rizwan… now I will get the videosback na…. ?
Yes Prashanthi you will get whatever you want, don’t worry. I wondered, my Didi was doing all this for her video.it was all because of me
i was having a feel of guilt but again her sexy body covered my guilt
I was sitting there without a flick of an eye. Prashanthi’s boobs…my god….they were looking like two mountains in her blouse and getting crushed in rough hands of rizwan
.He kissed on her ear…then boobs….and heavily squeezed them. He caught her erected nipples over her blouse and bites them hard and twists them using his fingers using
his fingers.he is using her body as a slut and also he was geting pleasure to tease such a beauty...
Prashanthi was lying in closed eyes and moaning in both pain and pleasure. He held her soft big boobs and lifted them and slashed them once.

Now her both erected nipples were looking the roof and he passionately kissed and started sucking them. Prashanthi moaned in sexy way… ”aaaahhhhhhmmmm aaassssshh….”
She held his head and forced his face towards her boobs she was in peaks of pleasure and lust can be seen in her face.. she was having her first intercourse .
Her blouse became wet with his saliva. rizwan slowly came down to her flat belly and saw her shivering deep navel. her skin colour was looking contrast to that of rizwan

Her navel was looking so sexy on her lean hip. The fat around her navel region gave her navel to look like a sexy hole. He was literally licking in and out of her navel using his finger
.His tongue was running from the end of her blouse to her mid riff through her deep navel. It was completely strange feeling for Prashanthi didhi….her navel getting
licked….by a stranger and she was pulling his hair and also shaking on her bed..

she was trembling in pleasure like a fish as she was waiting for this for years may be... she is such a hot girl with lot of passion….but she was not able to live
giving her navel to rizwan… she could not resist that level of pleasure and pushed him away and ran towards the door. But he held her hand and hugged her again.
“I love you so much Prashanthi….” He moaned and kissed on her cheeks, nose, and lips one by one.

She was hissing and moaning. “You are making me mad Prashanthi…. …..” His hands were running over her ass and pressing them hard squeezing them on her saree and petticoat
. Prashanthi was completely on his control….shy to tell her feelings on him…and hugged him tightly. Oh god…my Didi surrendered to him.
“But rizwan, please don’t let anybody know this ”. “Don’t worry Prashanthi this is just between you and me”.

He held her saree flowing above her ass and started pulling towards up. Next moment, her saree came to her hip and I saw my sexy Didi’s Naked Ass and thighs.
My cock was hard on and erected. Her ass was so huge….D shaped and looking so sexy. She has the perfect butt in the world…I can say.

Oh god…how many days I was masturbating thinking about this ass mounds…..today….aaaahhhhh…..I shook my cock. It was hard to believe that she doesn’t wear panty that
day. He held her both ass cheeks, squeezed them and lifted them. Prashanthi was enjoying the unlimited pleasure she was getting from him and her ass was completely on
his control.

By this time…the folded saree which was lying on her hip hanged down over his hands….till her knee. Now I couldn’t see her bare ass but I could clearly see the rhythm
of her ass shake when he squeezes them. I never thought my Didi will be clean bowlded to rizwan.and was moaning and i wanted to join and fuck her

“I was waiting for this ass for months….Prashanthi….” He moaned and kissed her.“I was waiting to give myself to you…rizwan… ” My Didi spoke in pleasure.
“Oh…yess….but before that I will eat you completely….you are ready for that Prashanthi?” He increased his speed of squeezing and kissed on her neck.

“Yes rizwan I am all yours, but rizwan, please keep your words, and don’t let anybody know about this”,
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT SISTER PAYS FOR THE BROTHERS MISTAKE-3:SAGA CONTINUES

“Yes rizwan I am all yours, but rizwan, please keep your words, and don’t let anybody know about this”, now my sister completely surrendered to rizwan
“don’t worry about that, hmmm…. Now tell me Prashanthi are u a virgin? I mean have you done this earlier? Tumne kabhi kisi ladke ke saath kiya hai?” he asked her while squeezing her ass cheeks
together, he was so excited

“No rizwan, maine ye sab kabhi nahi kiya, aap please aaram se karna, first time bahut dard hota hai.” “Don’t worry Prashanthi darling , main tumhe bahut pyar karunga.i will amke u mine ” Then he
made her standing up against the wall and kissed on her bare back in the bare porttion exposed in her back by her blouse .he gave kisses all over the back pressing her soft ass..
My Didi pressed her boobs on the wall and moaned. He held her boobs from behind and unhooked her blouse... her boobs were held with the bra now again he kissed her and made her turn around
looked at her with lust kissed her on her lips and

Then he untied her thin black lace bra and gave the freedom to her big jugs. I couldn’t see her bare boobs as she was showing her ass to me… and her boobs were on his palm.
Prashanthi suddenly heavily moaned and shook her boobs….maybe he would have pinched or tickled her nipples. “Slowly…rizwan…aaaaaah…dard ho raha hai. rizwan” She moaned.

“So soft boobs….Prashanthi…..” He squeezed them again and pressed his cock against her ass. Prashanthi felt his hard cock over his pant on her ass crack. The feeling was so good for her and she kept
her right hand on his pant and rubbed his cock. Knowing her derizwane…rizwan released her right boob, removed his jip and guided her hand inside his underwear.

Prashanthi….held his hard big cock and started playing with it. “Ahhhhh…..its good…..aaahhh……” He moaned and kissed on her back. Soon his pant and underwear were on floor and his rod was
vibrating in her hand. She pulled his cock towards her and mad fully stroking it. She felt the hotness on her palm and she didn’t expect his cock will grow this much big.

Soon he removed his cock from her hand and bent down to smell her ass. Oh god…what is going to happen here……I was unbelievable of the things happening there. He lifted her saree completely above
her ass and buried his face inside her ass crack.“ Oh….mmmaaaaaaaa……aaaaaaa……oooohssh..”

Prashanthi heavily moaned with pleasure and shook her ass violently. She moaned continuously. He departed her legs wide and mad fully licked her ass crack. “rizwan….aaaaaah……maaaaaaa…”
Prashanthi desperately moaned again with the pleasurable pain in her sensitive part. He still widened her legs and tried to lick her pussy but what he thought I don’t know…

he lifted and threw her on the bed. In the next moment he removed her saree and threw it away. Then he untied her petticoat and brought down to her toes and threw that also. Oh god….
I am going to see my homely Didi’s hot pussy……… I shook my Lund. But before I saw her pussy….rizwan rolled his tongue over her pussy. Prashanthi felt current flow on her body.

Prashanthi was flying in heaven. rizwan widened her legs as much as possible and rizwan started sucking her honey pussy. It was a fantastic sight for me seeing Prashanthi with widely opened legs
showing her private cleanly shaved pink pussy to a stranger. He massaged her pussy with his wet tongue and tasted her juice which was started its flowing.
Prashanthi kept on moaning"ahhhhhhhh ahh haaaaaaaaaaaa rizwaaaaan haa suck me haaaaaaaaa aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh haaa ha aa rizwaaan"…and moaning…..enjoying the pleasure.

He lifted her ass by his hands and lifted her pussy just above from the bed and ate it. Now her Horny pussy was completely inside his mouth and he sucked her cunt like a hungry dog.
rizwan pulled her pussy lips by his teeth and sucked them well. rizwan was waiting for months to lay her in bed and it became true.

His tongue was traveling all around her pink pussy and drank all the juices flowing from it. His fingers were engaged in squeezing , tickling and slapping her soft ass . Prashanthi was able to die in
that pleasure. “Fuck me rizwan….. Fuck me……aaaaaaaaah……” Prashanthi moaned. rizwan paused a moment and looked her moaning expressions. He slapped on her boobs and kissed on her lips.

Prashanthi took his tongue completely inside her mouth and drank his saliva. When they were kissing, rizwan’s long fat cock was hitting her pussy. Prashanthi enjoyed this and she was rubbing her
pussy on his cock. Knowing her derizwane, rizwan saw her itching pussy with lust and kept his cock exactly on the entrance of her love tunnel.

She was homely Didi for me so far but that time the situation was really bad and I was standing with shock because I didn’t know how Prashanthi is going to bear this big thick cock in her soft virgin pussy.
rizwan didn’t waste a minute; he pushed his cock quickly inside her pussy. Prashanthi felt hardly an inch of his hard cock inside her pussy,

she screamed in pain aaaaaaaaah…….. aaaaaaaaah……..rizwan please…. rizwan please bahut dard ho raha hai, aaaaaaaaah……i will die plzzz please rizwan please and she started crying with her mouth
open. rizwan.... rizwan.... please.... bahar nikalo rizwan...... bahut dard ho raha hai....aahhhh ....... aaahhhhhh...... rizwan please, but rizwan was on his way and her pussy was getting filled inch by inch by
his cock. and was kissing her simultaneously and pressed her boobies

He was half inside my didi when he murmured “Prashanthi aaj tereko main jee bhar ke chodunga, bahut tadpaya hai tune and i will amke u a women”. Then in a single stroke he pushed rest of his cock
and completely buried himself inside my didi’s soft pussy and moaned in ecstasy. Prashanthi was in pain…holding the bed strongly and shook her wide opened legs. tears were rolling out

Ahhhh Ahhhh rizwan …. rizwan Please…. Please no… rizwan she started crying and tears started coming out of her eyes. I felt pity on her for struggling to tolerate the pain of her cunt getting scratched.
at the same time I felt jealous on rizwan for fucking my beautiful sexy Didi and taking her virginity....“Aaaaaaahhh oooohhhhhhsssshhh aaaaaaaaaa…” Prashanthi moaned and shook her head.

rizwan moved his cock in and out of her lovely pussy and started hammering. For every stroke he made with his cock, she screamed in pain like….aahhh….aahhh …..She was begging for mercy,
rizwan please bas karo bahut dard ho raha hai….. rizwan please…. rizwan fucked her hard like a hunk and pounded her with no mercy. Soon she started enjoying and Prashanthi was able to come up
with the pleasure and lustfully saw rizwan.

His long fat monster cock was hitting her pussy like anything. “Fuck meeeee baby….aaaaaa……Fuck…aaaahhhhhhh rizwaaan” rizwan hammered her cock forcefully to get deeper in my didi’s fuck hole.
Prashanthi screamed, not in pain but in pleasure. Her words would have encouraged rizwan. He increased the speed of drilling her pussy and his balls were hitting her ass.

With heavy moan Prashanthi got orgasm and released her cum. Some kind of current was passing through from her body and she started shivering and screaming in pleasure like a bitch.
Her flowing cum made rizwan still hot and he pressed his cock harder and harder inside her pussy.

Suddenly Prashanthi felt his speed has increased even more and he is making short and fast strokes she was not able to bear that pleasure and pain and she moaned.
“ rizwan, Its burning….aaaaaaah….. aaaaaaah rizwan please stop…..aaaaaaa bahut dard ho raha hai rizwan ahh fuck me slowly” she was even incapable to cry properly. rizwan splashed his sperms inside
her virgin pussy.

Prashanthi felt rain inside her pussy. rizwan slowly laid on her holding her big breasts. Prashanthi’s pussy was filled with his cum and it was started overflowing from her cunt.
I was sitting there and watching my sister getting fucked, and don’t know when I took out my hard cock and started moving foreskin of my dick.

After some rest rizwan got up she saw his hanging cock with revulsion and disliking gesture, but rizwan was not bothered about her liking and disliking, and he took his semi erect cock closer to her
mouth, and said “Prashanthi suck this and make it hard again”. And without thinking anything he tried to put his cock inside her mouth, she resisted and begged,
“no rizwan, I don’t like this, rizwan please rizwan.”

“Prashanthi you have to do this baby, do u want video or not?? i will give u back , par pahle tumhe mujhe satisfy karna hai, hamare beech main yehi deal hui thi hmm.. So be a good girl, ab itna kar liya hai
to thoda aur kar lo. Isse achhe se suck karo aur get the video back. Finally she started sucking it.

With tears filled eyes…Prashanthi sucked his cock with lots of care and love, so that he can get maximum pleasure. She sucked rizwan’s lund till her mouth getting pain.the site was very exciting
with my sexy didhi fully nude kneeling down with her sexy ass and boobs hanging and sucking monster cock with her juicy lips with lot of passion
Now rizwan’s cock regained its shape and power…..he took his cock out from her mouth and saw her. Prashanthi got up and tried to go towards the door .rizwan held her, lifted and threw her again in
the bed.

Prashanthi fell down on the bed pressing her boobs hardly and he was hard on seeing her big ass shake. He departed her ass cheeks and kissed on her cute shivering ass hole.
Prashanthi tried to get up again to go from there. But rizwan strongly held her soft thighs and pulled them toward him and again kissed on her ass hole.

It was a strange pleasure for Prashanthi when her asshole got licked by rizwan…..she was not able to decide whether to run from there or to give her ass hole to him.
But rizwan was not in the mood of leaving her sweet ass….his tongue searched her ass hole over her ass crack. Oh god….my Didi’s homely ass…….what the hell is happening here……
I cursed the destiny.

rizwan passionately licked Prashanthi’s ass hole. Then he departed her ass cheeks further, her ass hole became little big and he loved it. He made her ass hole open as much as possible and licked her
honey hole like dog.“aaaaaaaahh….aaaaangggg..” Prashanthi moaned in different way with uncontrollable pleasure on her butt hole.

I think Prashanthi was dying for this pleasure since from her aging….. She calmly laid on the bed showing her ass hole to rizwan. It seemed that thousands of days…rizwan was thinking to lick
Prashanthi’s ass hole while she walk in the street. Not only he, everyone in the street must be addicted for Prashanthi’s ass swings and her best pair of boobs.

Now her boobs were collapsed on the bed and her ass hole was tasted by rizwan. rizwan shook his cock by one hand and licked Prashanthi’s ass hole violently. He tried to insert his tongue inside her ass
hole. Then he started licking both her cunt and ass hole from top to bottom. Prashanthi was shaking her body with pleasures and her hairs were spread here and there.

Then he lifted her ass and told her to be in doggy style. Prashanthi saw his around 7 inches long fat hungry cock with frightened eyes and begged him again, no rizwan please, not there rizwan,
please rizwan aap meri burr main dobara dal lo, par wahan mat daalo, mujhe bahut dard hoga'”. “Prashanthi tumhe kuch nahi hoga, main dhere dhere karunga,dont u want ur video??,

to wo paane ke liye, ye sab to karwana padega, now be a good girl aur mujhe karne do. rizwan inserted his index finger inside her ass hole slowly. Prashanthi moaned …
.”No…..aashh…no...” her eyes were requesting him to leave her ass hole. But he got her boobs and kissed on her lips and screwing her ass hole simultaneously.

He kissed on her begging eyes and at the same time fingered her ass. Prashanthi enjoyed her ass getting fingered and moaned but she was scared of his thick cock, once again she requested him not to
put his cock in her ass. rizwan, please meri pussy ko fuck kariye, mujhe bhi pleasure milega, wahan mujhe bahut pain hoga, rizwan, please.

In reply rizwan increased the speed of fingering her ass…..Prashanthi moaned in a sexy way and closed her eyes. Then he collected the juices deposited around her pussy and applied around her ass
hole and finger fucked. Then he slapped on her asses two three times and told her to be in doggy style. I was able to die to see my sex goddess’s ass getting abused…

But at the same time I felt so embarrassed of seeing my Didi getting ripped by rizwan….

rizwan pressed his fat cock inside Prashanthi’s virgin ass hole slowly. Prashanthi adjusted her ass and kept it as up as possible for better fuck.

She buried her face on the pillow and kept her ass up so that her ass hole was looking the roof. He wondered about Prashanthi’s cooperation and with a lusty smile….
he widened her ass hole and pressed his cock. Prashanthi cried with pain made a long moan when rizwan was on his way to rip her butt, but she was ready to bear the pains she was getting for the video.

He took his cock out and inserted into her dripped pussy then again inserted in her ass hole. Half of his long cock was inside her ass hole and Prashanthi started to scream closing her eyes.
He held her hanging big jugs and squeezed her nipples from her back. From her body movement I guess Prashanthi felt that something is going to happen terribly.

Slowly…slowly…his complete cock disappeared inside her ass hole. Listening her cries I felt that Prashanthi felt having like some thick hard iron rod inside her ass hole as it was a tight hole.
Her eyes were closed and mouth was opened. In the next moment rizwan started fucking her shit hole. He was mad on her ass. He fucked Prashanthi’s soft ass like horse.

He held her hip in his grip and kept her ass hole in his control. He drilled her ass hole like hell and after some time…Prashanthi started crying to stop the fuck because of the uncontrollable pain.
She felt her ass hole is going to tear. rizwan stretched Prashanthi’s ass hole in that level and keeping on fucking her butt hole without any interval. Prashanthi moaned in a husky voice saying that…

“Ammaaaaa….aaaaaaah….assssshhhhhh …plzzzzzzzz pleaseeee ” and tried to hide the pain which she was getting inside her cute sexy private ass hole. rizwan drove his cock in and out of her hole
with heavy strokes…Prashanthi doesn’t felt this much pain ever in her hole in her life time. She was moaning…loudly screaming…and crying with pain.

rizwan paused a moment…..bent down, Kissed on her back and held her long hairs in his right hand. He pulled her hairs towards him so that to get Prashanthi’s face up…now Prashanthi was exactly
standing in doggy style…he was driving her butt hole. He smashed my Didi’s virgin ass hole…..Prashanthi cried one more time with pain, and I was jerking my hard cock with my hand. he was treating
her like a streeet dog
rizwan slapped her hanging boobs and pinched her nipples. Prashanthi cried with pain. He squeezed her boobs like chapatti powder and collapsed the stiffness of her boobs. and pulled her hair hard

As her head and her ass were under his control…she was not able to prevent her boobs getting abused by her hardcore fucker, the boss. “How much you disturbed me with this tits and ass my bitch….”
He strongly slapped her right boob. Now her right boob collided with the left hanging boob and both were bouncing here and there.

Her thin Italian gold chain with a diamond pendent was moving violently because of vigorous pumping strokes in her ass hole and her bangles on her hand were making sexy noise. It was a marvelous
sight for me….it was a feast for me seeing my Didi’s best parts in worst condition. She loudly cried now and begged him to leave her. “Its paining….aaahhh……ssh…..rizwan….leave me…..aaaas..”

Hearing her moan…this time rizwan took his cock out, released her hair and saw her. He also felt the pain on his cock. Prashanthi fell down on the bed and saw him with frightened eyes.
“Can I have a glass of water,” rizwan asked and saw her with lust “I will bring it for you…..rizwan” she stood up and walked to the kitchen naked.

She was shy to walk without any single cloth in her body but she knew, rizwan will enjoy her nude walk. I was in heaven of seeing my Didi roaming naked inside our house and bringing water to him.
She handed over the glass to him….and he drank it in a seconds. She was standing beside him naked. rizwan knelt down and kissed on her clean shaven pussy.

“Ahhhh….what are you doing rizwan …..?” Prashanthi took her pussy away.But rizwan held her thighs and inserted his face in the middle of her thighs and started licking her honey leaking pussy.
What a view that was rizwan was sitting on his knees and she further stretched her legs to give a full access to her cunt,

Prashanthi was holding his head and moving his lower half and enjoying getting licked by rizwan. What I could see from there was that my Prashanthi Didi’s face in pleasure, her eyes were closed and
she was moaning, and murmuring, “ suck it rizwan yesss… rizwan Bahut achhaa lag raha hai, rizwan…. rizwan sucked my didi’s cunt for next few minutes in the same posture.

After leaving her cunt, he got up and pulled didi on bed. My Didi took her mobile and dialed me. I knew she will call me. Already my mobile was in silent and I didn’t attend the call. She thought that
I must be in theater, and attentively she knew that when I will be back. “rizwan, my brother will be home with in an hour, so let’s finish it off.”

rizwan took her in his arms, and kissed her, and started playing with my didi’s body again. “ Prashanthi kahan dallon, tumhari bur main ya fir pichee ass hole main.”
“ Please rizwan bur main hi daaliye, wahan bahut dard ho raha hai”. He came on her, and she widened her legs and in a fraction his cock was resting on her opening again, he pushed and entered in my
didi’s love hole again,

she moaned in pain, just once when his hard cock initially penetrated her cunt, and immediately he started fucking my Prashanthi didi,
she was enjoying and puffing in pleasure, I was sitting on the corner and they were lying on the bed diagonally, facing away from me, just her pleasure hole was visible to me which was inflamed
by rizwanes cock,

and he was pumping didi’s cunt like a animal, her legs were hanging in the air, then she wrapped them around his waist and started moaning loudly. rizwan was sniffing, moaning and murmuring in her
ears, “ I love you Prashanthi, I will fuck you like this forever, tu meri randi hai.” his words were making Prashanthi mad, and she started moaning even lauder,

her legs were now raised towards the roof and she screamed in passion, rizwan…. rizwan…. Please rizwan…. Stop… ahhhh …..ahhh…. rizwan stop mera ho jayega rizwan…. Ahhhh …… Ahhhhhh…
rizwan …. rizwan….. please rizwan…. She was breathing with difficulty, but rizwan was fucking her continuously and even faster, suddenly he withdrew his cock and splash of cum came out of his cock.

Prashanthi didi was struggling in passion, her body was moving violently, as rizwan withdrew his cock, she tighten her cunt between her legs and turned around and held the bed sheet tightly, and jerked
her body while cumming. Didi was lying on her stomach and rizwan was sitting on bed and looking at, my didi’s fucking pleasure,

don’t know what he thought suddenly he held her legs and spread them, keeping one hand on her waist and putting up his weight on it he entered his two fingers in her ass hole and started finger
fucking her. Prashanthi was not fully recovered from the previous phase; it was a fatal surprise for her. She started screaming again. Ahhh….. Ahhhh.

rizwan ….. rizwan she tried to move her legs to get away, but he stopped her movements by putting up his knee on the back of her thighs, and started fisting her ass violently, after he kept his knee on
her thighs, I could not see my didi’s ass hole, so I stood and had a clear view of her ass hole getting ripped by rizwan.

Now he was fisting didi’s ass by putting three fingers in her butt and in a second or two he entered his forth finger and stretched my Prashanthi didi’s ass hole to the max. She was screaming and crying,
and begging him to leave, but that animal continued this for next one minute. He wanted to listen her painful cries.

Prashanthi was completely slashed in both the holes. He fully utilized didi’s fucking body . They rested for few minutes, without a word and then got ready to move. Then rizwan broke the silence,
“Prashanthi aaj mazza aa gaya, next tuesday my papa is going out of town, so on tuesday I am expecting you in my house.”

“No rizwan, you said just once, he smiled wickedly, rizwan please, aisa matt kariye, rizwan.” “Prashanthi, u have to spend me on bed till i get bored of ur body.” “ rizwan, please you said just once,
rizwan this is not fair rizwan, rizwan my whole body is aching, please rizwan.”

“Prashanthi you will recover in one day, and I know you are a smart girl, you will not lose an easy chance to get the video, by not coming on tuesday.” She was little angry, but she did not reflected her anger
and requested him once again, but he kissed didi and asked her if she wants to have lunch with him.

She accepted the proposal, and got ready quickly, and both of them walked out of the house, locking me inside. After few minutes I received a sms from her that, she is going out with her friend, and will
be back in the evening. I got up and came out, I could not believe that whatever has happened just now, is truth or dream.

My dearest didhi was fucked by Rizwan so badly and I have seen every fucking moment of her holes getting ripped. I looked at the sheet carefully, it was crushed and there was few blood stains on the sheet, which came out from my didi’s virgin cunt. I lied down on her bed and masturbated and ejaculated my cum there only.
Like Reply