Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas to humiliate my, submissive gf
Hello Everyone, 
I have  a very, submissive gf and I like to humiliate her and fuck her hard. I will, share out incidents and expect you guys to comment and give ideas to humiliate her badly and fuck her hard.
We are couple here looking for like minded couples for fun and hangout. Telegram me @choclateCandy
[+] 1 user Likes Navel.Licker's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Recently I made her lick my feet and apologize by rubbing her nose on my feet while she all naked and hands tied up back. Ot was sooo fun to, have it
We are couple here looking for like minded couples for fun and hangout. Telegram me @choclateCandy
Like Reply
Guys the one who's gives best idea will get a chance to be on call while I fuck her.
Like Reply
Spit on the floor and then ask her to lick it while hands tied
Up back or if she drinks pour some beer on your shoes or chappal n ask that bitch to drink it
[+] 1 user Likes Milflover69's post
Like Reply
(18-07-2022, 11:15 PM)Navel.Licker Wrote: Hello Everyone, 
I have  a very, submissive gf and I like to humiliate her and fuck her hard. I will, share out incidents and expect you guys to comment and give ideas to humiliate her badly and fuck her hard.

Ideally the best way to humiliate ur girl , would be to take her to a club / pub , without a bra. And pour water / wine over her.
Let her be roaming around like that with her nips poking out.
[+] 1 user Likes Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
Bend her down on her knees with her butt sticking up and spank her on her butt with a belt
Like Reply