Romance Seductive Sonali and wolfs city
[Image: Srinidhi-Shetty-Kannada-Actress-Tamil-Ac...x1100.jpeg]

Sonali had just returned home from a long day at the bank. She hurried to make dinner for her husband and child. Rohan, Sonali's husband, is a 33-year-old senior engineer in a government department. They have a young son, Arun, who is only four years old. Sonali and Rohan relocated to Mumbai after Rohan was promoted to senior engineer at a modern renewable energy plant. Sonali worked for a major international bank, and the bank was willing to offer her a transfer to Mumbai because she was one of the bank's most prominent employees. As a result, both of them could relocate to this metropolitan area with their small children.
Rohan was a well-educated man from a respectable family in New Delhi. He was an electronic engineer who could create and design complex models for renewable energy plants. The Indian government chose to send him to Mumbai because his extensive experience is critical for the newly established power plant.

Even though Rohan was offered this transfer a year ago, he refused because it was so difficult to find a transfer for Sonali. Rohan was strongly discouraged from moving to Mumbai without her. He was unable to explain why to Sonali.

Yes, you should not go there alone, baby. We'll be here by ourselves. You understand that neither of us can live without you. I have repeatedly requested from the bank. If they refuse to let me transfer, I will leave this job, Rohan. Sonali stated.

Sonali was an astute bank employee. She has a bachelor's degree in international business management and banking, as well as a master's degree in the international banking system. She adored her job and treated it as if it were her own. But she understood and agreed that giving up her dream job for the sake of her family would be a good thing. Then she could be ideal for Rohan and Arun.

No way, Sonali. I believe you can

Rohan was ashamed of himself on the inside. Sonali was one of the city's sexiest married women. She was fashionable and slim. Rohan realized Sonali was attracting enough attention from her coworkers, clients, and other males. That's why he asked Sonali to accompany him.

Is Sonali making me jealous? I've been a traditional and foolish husband. Because of me, she was willing to quit her job. But I couldn't fathom her sacrifice.

Sonali became aware of her husband's snoring.

Sonali was a seductive queen. She was stunning. Her milky white skin and black hair had a sexual impact on her figure. She had a fantastic physique. Her 36 B large boobs would drive any man insane.

As soon as they arrived in Mumbai, Sonali began working at the bank. Rohan usually leaves the house first thing in the morning, and Sonali sends Arun on his school bus. Sonali then left the house for work, which began at 9:00 a.m. Sonali and Arun would return home around 5:30 p.m. He'll be at the day care center until Sonali or Rohan come to pick him up.

In the beginning, everything seemed normal to them. Sonali's actual capacity and intelligence were recognized by branch management. She displayed her true colors to the management and staff. She was working in the foreign direct investment project sector, which handled all large investments.

Need your comments on the new story. do not post anything about my other story here.
The Author
North Politics (The game behind politics)

[+] 3 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
very hot and erotic story line is built up, Waiting for jext big updates
Like Reply
Good start.
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
interesting story line, very good details. please make it a long story kindly.
Like Reply
Nice start and waiting for good updates
Like Reply
Great
Like Reply
start is too short
Like Reply
Great writing
Like Reply
Episode - 2

Sonali was very friendly and straightforward rather than Rohan. She had a great personality which brought more smartness to her look. Everyone she talked to found she was a smart and friendly married lady. Moreover, All of them admired her Amazonian figure secretly.

She was very popular in a short time among staff members, managers and clients in the bank. Rohan understood that his wife was standing a few steps from him. She was a smart, educated, professional banker, talented, friendly and especially super sexy young married mother. All men around her, even his colleagues, were staring at his lovely wife. Rohan realized how she got attraction by her clients in the bank, staff and managers. This was one of the key reasons that Rohan could not come to Mumbai alone. He wanted to come with Sonali by hook or crook. It is not good to let Sonali be alone in Delhi. Even my colleagues were staring at her huge boobs in front of me. Rohan thought. He preserved that staring at his wife in front of him was not a good sign for him. It showed his weak personality.

Was Rohan desperate about his weak personality?

She was one of the dedicated wives and mothers in the city. Sonali often thought that her family should be in the first line of a woman's life. She had decided to quit her loving job two times in her lifetime. the first was when she gave birth to Arun. But management in the bank approved her to work from home three days per week. Then, Sonali tried to hand over her resignation when Rohan received a promotion and transferred to Mumbai. But Rohan was reluctant about her decision, and later management agreed to transfer her to the Mumbai branch.

Rohan understood that Sonali was a lady who was more suitable to any kind of rich, handsome man than him. From the date their relationship started, Sonali behaved like a pure fiancée, then a faithful wife and dedicated mom. She had not treated him with any bad intention so far. Rohan knew that it was a sin, even thinking bad.  

Fuck me, Fuck me hard, Rohan; Sonali was pulling Rohan towards her.  Sonali and Rohan were on the bed after one week. Rohan understood what Sonali expected from him.

Rohan, I need you to tear my pussy lips today. Fuck me hard, Rohan. But he knew his penis did not erect much. He felt like his penis could compare to his middle finger.

Sonali was greedy to suck Rohans's penis for a long time, but he was not glad about that. He avoided Sonali whenever she tried to suck his penis. Sonali had a great hope to enjoy fully with Rohan today. He came back home after one week of training in Noida. Sonali needed Rohan to suck hard her breasts and drink all her milk. Every man dreamt of sucking and swallowing her milk.

But Rohan wanted to close the case immediately because if he took time with Sonali, he would surely eject his thin cum within a few minutes. He kissed Sonali's lips and entered his weak penis into her pussy. Even Sonali did not feel his penis inside her, but she did not need to make her husband desperate. She was moaning and kissing Rohan madly. He dropped a little amount of cum into her. He was drenched in sweat, but Sonali was like a fresh Arabian horse.

Rohan had just fallen into sleep and snoring. Sonali was upset too. She had a lot of sexual fantasies. She was getting a lot of sexual hints from men. But she never replied to them. Though she thought only about Rohan, she understood that Rohan could never satisfy her on the bed.

The entire session finished in just 8 minutes. Did Sonali wait a week for this time?
The Author

[+] 6 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
very hot story , give me some big updatesss
Like Reply
Nice update, waiting for next
Like Reply
Wonderful update.
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 10:28 AM)ab123456123456 Wrote: The entire session finished in just 8 minutes. Did Sonali wait a week for this time?
Superb... Bro.

Sonali Be Like: garam karke thanda chod dete hain.
Like Reply
Fantastic build up.
Like Reply
Episode - 3

Sonali was working at her cabin and studying an investment proposal from a film producer. It was a big personal project of his. She has been assigned to the project by higher management.

Mr Javed, This is Sonali. She is the assistant manager in the foreign direct investment section. Our management has assigned her to your project proposal. You may discuss with her any issue from the financial and banking aspect. One of the senior managers introduced Sonali to that film producer.

Javed could not believe his eyes when he saw Sonali for the first time. She can compare to any figure in the film industry. Her skin colour, hair, figure and curvy body were more suitable for an actress than a banker. He noticed it silently and tried not to show any change.

Sonali politely hand shook with him. After the senior manager went out, she explained the financial jargon and information related to his project. Javed was smart enough to realize her qualities. He was amazed by her beauty and brain.

The discussion took place in a friendly way. Sonali initially knew that personals in the film industry are wild and indecent. But her mind completely changed during the talk with Javed.

Do you know Rohan? The film producer, Mr Javed, came to the bank. He is going to start a project in Mumbai.

Oh wow, He should be able to see another actress in the bank.

Oh, Rohan, are you jealous, baby?

Sonali came to Rohan, touched her forehead on his head, and smiled.

So, what he told?

We discussed his project. It is a big one—a housing scheme.

Wow, are you the person who handles the project proposal?

Yes, Rohan.

I am sure. Javed has an idea about you. He will ask you about acting soon.

Sonali quickly noticed how Javed carefully examined her during the discussion. That man was like an eagle. She understood that Javed marked every inch of her body, personality, cuteness and sexiness. But she did not want to tell to Rohan. She realized that it would make Rohan upset. Sonali had no intention to render Rohan into trouble.

If it is a housing scheme, you may try.

Hmm, I thought the same. But It is a luxury apartment. It should be so expensive, Baby.

Yes, But we may manage. You can apply for a housing loan, too, Rohan said.

Sonali and Rohan planned to settle in Mumbai. It is a metro city where Arun can obtain a good education. Moreover, their lifestyle will be amazing in a city like this. Therefore, they wanted permanent residence. Even though they tried for a few apartments in the city, all were very expensive.

Rohan was busy because they were purchasing new building materials, high voltage equipment and other supportive equipment to expand the power plant from new suppliers. He had to put a significant amount of effort into ensuring the quality of the goods.

He usually arrived home at 9:00 pm and left home by 8:00 am. He was snoring as soon as he completed his dinner. Sonali needed a big shot on the bed. She was fully horny because every man she met stared at her big breasts. But she had to sleep without anything.

Javed met her often. He enjoyed meeting her because she was talented, smart and sexy. He realized that there was something behind her. They were talking about their families.

They were chatting on Whatsapp.

Sonali, you do not have an idea to enter modelling?

Oh, I think I am not a modeller.

Yes, you are not, but you have that quality to be an actress.

Oh, Mr Javed, My husband does not need me as an actress. I do not like to be. His decision was the last and was the same as mine.

Javed had nothing to say. She carefully managed, and Javed was silent.

Fucking bitch, having a big head, Javed thought.

Sonali secretly loves to be an actress. She has wanted to act in a TV commercial, at least since her early childhood. Sonali received a lot of invitations from film producers and modelling coordinators in her college days. But she rejected all of them because her parents were strict about this. After marriage, she completely forgot her dream as Rohan did not want to see her as an actress.

Sonali did not need to continue the chat anymore. She said that she was busy and stopped chatting.  

Rohan had to take part in a party thrown by a local MLA. He was the MLA in Rohan's power plant area. MLA completed 25 years in his political journey. Therefore, he threw the party for other politicians, security officer officers, businessmen and government officers.

No, Rohan, I should be at home with Arun. You knew I wouldn't say I like filthy looks from those filthy politicians and security officermen.

Yes, I understood, baby. But we are going to settle in Mumbai. We should know these men. I have to work with them. So we should build up a good relationship with them. I promise I will never leave you alone and we will return within two hours.

Sonali realized that Rohan's points were logical. Mumbai is a big city. They should have a good connection around them. She does not need such contact with filthy politicians and security officermen. However, Rohan should have a connection with them.

Sonali finally agreed to go with him to the party.

She was careful to wear a full-covered saree and ensured nothing was exposed from her body.

Sonali dressed up in a fully covered white saree. She did not want to expose a single inch of her body to filthy party participants. They arrived around 7:00 pm. The event has already started. MLA, Mr Abdul welcomed Shalini and Rohan. Abdul closely saw Sonali first time, and he could not imagine her beauty.

[Image: srinidhi-shetty-in-ivory-kavitha-gutta-s...aunch2.jpg]
This weak Rohan, how could he own such a sexy and hot wife like this.

Sonali was smart enough to understand Abdul's filthy mind. She did not want to expose her fully covered boobs to him and lifted Arun and kept him on her, so MLA could no longer see her boobs' shape and size.

Rohan was going to every participant, and hands shook. Sonali wanted to avoid this shameless thing immediately. When Rohan introduced him and Sonali to every politician, officer and businessman, they scanned Sonali's body nicely.

She could no longer tolerate Rohan's weak activity and turned towards a lady who sat calmly on a chair. That lady welcomed her with a warm smile. She introduced herself as Swetha, who is the wife of MLA.

I heard my husband was talking with someone about your husband. He said his family would take part in the party.

Hmm, I think My husband and MLA Sir worked closely. My husband is a senior engineer in the power plant.

Oh, great. That might be the scene.

Swetha was a pale and calm look. Her look was similar to a patient's.

Do you live in Mumbai? Sonali asked.

I do not live here. I live with my parents in their village. Come to see Abdul from time to time.

Then, Sonali introduced herself and her family to her. Swetha did not show mercy on Arun.

Is your origin Mumbai Madam?

Sonali. I come from a remote village in Uttar Pradesh. When we married, my husband was a PA to a regional politician. Later, he entered politics and became an MLA.

It looked like you do not like politics, Sonali said.

Yes, Sonali Ji. I wouldn't say I like these dirty politics. Even I did not want to make a child. I was scared my kid would be like his da.... she suddenly stopped and purposely changed the sentence. I was scared my kid would be like politicians and supporters because he had to grow up in such a family.

Sonali quickly noticed her change. She suddenly stood up and was ready to go back. I needed to call my parents, and she left. Sonali saw that Abdul was walking toward her.

She was sitting on the chair. She did not want to show an indecent quality, so she waited.

Hi, Sonali,

Hi sir,

I heard about you earlier, but I know you well now. A few businessmen were talking about your talents and leadership in handling investment projects from the banking side.

Thank you.

It was really good for us, Sonali. There are no talented bankers in this sector in Mumbai. All of them moved overseas or to other MNCs. Businessmen often complained about the delay of their projects' approval from the bank. Those businessmen recommended you highly.

Abdul entered at the right point. Any lady loves if someone admires her. Sonali forgot his dirty look earlier. She realized that a conversation with him would be interesting.

Are you into businesses?

I do some businesses, Sonali. I invest in businesses mostly.

Yes, you have political power, so you may use that and invest in businesses.

Yes, but I cannot invest in any businesses. I should show proof of where I earn funds. So It is not easy as outsiders or journalists think.

Hey buddy, what is your name? Abdul asked Arun.

He is Arun, four years old.

Which school is he going to?

He is in Abra private school. We had no time to take him to another school in the city.

Oh sad,

Arun, which school do you need to go to?

Dexter, he said.

He wanted to go there because his new schoolmates went to Dexter.

Entering Dexter is not easy. It is one of the biggest schools in Mumbai.  

Yes, we know. Rohan tried to discuss this with the school through his seniors. But it was useless.

No no. It will not be easy. The founder of Dexter school has come to the party. I will introduce him and ask him to consider with his school management regarding Arun.

Wow, Is that true? Sonali's eyes were shining. Her body was like dancing. Even her fully covered saree could not succeed in hiding her body curves at this time.

Abdul bit his lips.

After a few seconds, Abdul came with a mature person. His look was like a monster who had covered his entire face with a beard. His name was Salim and 45 years old man.

Salim, This is Sonali. She is an assistant manager in the FDI sector of the Danish bank in Mumbai.

Sonali, This is Mr. Salim. He is the founder and chairman of Dexter school Mumbai.

Both hands shook, and Salim observed Sonali's figure from head to toe and vice versa.

Abdul left as some guests arrived.

Sonali looked around to confirm whether Rohan was looking at her. Did she not know why that was?

She confirmed that Rohan was not around.

Is this your kid?

Yes, Mr. Salim. He is in grade one.

Yes, Mr. Abdul told me.

Did you try for Dexter?

No, Mr. Salim. My husband, Rohan, tried to get a chance through his senior officers, but it was useless.

Salim was secretly reading her mind. He realized that Sonali was talking about Dexter college with a shining eye. That look confirmed how badly she wanted to put her kid at Dexter college.

In a metro city like Mumbai, Parents compete to enter their kids into a high-quality school. They think that kids' schools apply value to their personality. High expensive private colleges make them highlighted in society and working place.

Give your comments..
The Author

[+] 8 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
Nice update waiting for more
Hope u wont leave ur other story in midway
Like Reply
A young beautiful woman and a city filled with hungry wolves. It seems another quite interesting story.
Like Reply
very hot update,but we jeed some large big updatess
Like Reply
Wonderful update
[+] 1 user Likes Jibon Ahmed's post
Like Reply