Need help with an old erotic story
Hi guys,

I am looking for a specific story which was in xossip long back and I cant seem to locate it anywhere. Please help.

The story is something like - from faithful housewife to whore.. name (probably divya or mansi) she fucks a guy from her office at her home first.. then she randomly fucks few guys in car while walking outside at night for money pretending to be a whore.. then she decides to become a callgirl.. finds the pimp and becomes regular whore for some rich guy. She also fucks the pimp. Once she fucks that rich guy's son, he finds out and through influence jails her. Husband finds out and divorces her. There's also a situation where she gets to fuck a couple who are probably a family linked ones/son mother or somehow linked. She goes to jail and continues to fuck around there.. lesbian by lady jailer, security officermen and then gets attracted to a specific guy there and gets to fuck him, then gangbang, with few anal at the end where the story kind of ends like she has finally maxed out and content. 

It's a beautiful and elaborately written long story. I have picked this summary from what I could remember, it was a pretty long ago.

If anyone has the story or you got the link, please let me know.. thanks..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Seems like nice story man. But I missed reading that story somehow. If u found plz let me know as well.

Thank you in advance
Like Reply
never read such story.
but pretty interesting it would be to read
Like Reply
I've searched everywhere but no luck guys.. but it was in xossip and even in xbii when it was active.. I suppose it had a different story name may be that's why I cant find it but that's definitely the summary of the story.. if someone got the idea of which and whose story it is, please do update..
Like Reply
(18-06-2022, 08:18 PM)Visualprick12 Wrote: I've searched everywhere but no luck guys.. but it was in xossip and even in xbii when it was active.. I suppose it had a different story name may be that's why I cant find it but that's definitely the summary of the story.. if someone got the idea of which and whose story it is, please do update..

yes, i vividly remember the story and plot. Even I tried to look for it but no luck so far. It’s amazing that someone else is also looking for it at the same time. Do share if you can find it 
Like Reply
(18-06-2022, 08:18 PM)Visualprick12 Wrote: I've searched everywhere but no luck guys.. but it was in xossip and even in xbii when it was active.. I suppose it had a different story name may be that's why I cant find it but that's definitely the summary of the story.. if someone got the idea of which and whose story it is, please do update..

yes, i vividly remember the story and plot. Even I tried to look for it but no luck so far. It’s amazing that someone else is also looking for it at the same time. Do share if you can find it 
Like Reply
(16-06-2022, 10:12 PM)desicocker7 Wrote: Seems like nice story man. But I missed reading that story somehow. If u found plz let me know as well.

Thank you in advance
Like Reply
Looks good story.
Please post if you find then

Many stories here are half written / without proper end

Guruji ka treatment was one of the best one which never got updated.
[+] 1 user Likes Bhagya07's post
Like Reply