Making the cuckold fantasy a reality
I am 27 years old guy with bi-curious cuckold feelings. I want to make it from fantasy to reality. Here i would write about how i am going to make this a reality from finding woman to turning to cuckold hope. you'd enjoy the journey. This would be realtime. So updates would be slow.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice....please start
Like Reply
So I went to a bar but for some reason i was not able to get a table, while i waited for the table i stood in the smoking section for some smokes. While smoking a girl approached me saying my friend likes your style. She happen to be a designer. I got to her and started talking, they asked me if i would like to join them, I said yes and joined them. We had some conversation but i didnt show a lot of interest in the beginning which was a wrong move from my end. After a while another guy approached her whispered something to her. she giggled and he started dancing with her in very touchy way. He was completely feeling her boobs from one hand and her pussy with other while her ass was rubbing against his dick n she seems to be licking the feeling. Her friend who approached me asked me to go approach her or else she's gone. I stood up and went to her started dancing with her then I took the lead and we 3 started dancing, the guy got a little scared but i didnt do anything so he continued dancing. So i was in front of her holding her by her waist he was behind her 1 hand on her crotch area and other on her left boob. He was feeling her completely, pounding his dick from behind and feeling her boob, n caressing her pussy from over the pants. I looked into her eyes and she was completely seduced by the whole scene and I kissed her on the lips and we had a deep kiss. The guy continued his action and rather he got a little wilder now. So i whispered to her lets have a smoke. Within a min she followed me and the guy left alone so he went away now. The moment she entered the smoking room we kissed and after i played with her boobs. After that we smoked and came out. We sat for few more mins and then left in a car of her friend’s bf. There in the backseat we started kissing n fingering i took her boob out and then i saw her friend’s bf adjusted the rear view mirror. He saw us making out, while her boobs were out and my hand inside her pussy. Meanwhile we reached their home which was apparently a PG for Girls so I couldnt come inside, she gave me her number and i came back to my home.

Thats how i met her, i knew she had a slutty side in her which could lead her in cuckolding me. 
[+] 1 user Likes akritikartik39's post
Like Reply