Fantasy PART TIME SLUT
CHAPTER - 1. CHARLIE WANTS HIS BEST SLUT BACK IN BUSINESS

A Pleasant Day in New York City. In the room number - 208 of New York's Famous Hotel The S.T. Regis A middle aged Indian Man was enjoying his favourite lunch and luxury wine. He was Charlie. Charlie was busy in enjoying his favourite lunch then suddenly his phone started ringing. Charlie answered the call and say,

Charlie - Hello.

A Heavy Male voice came from other side,

Voice - Charlie You Son Of A Bitch. How Dare you Ditched me?

Charlie recognised the voice and say,

Charlie - Mr. Robert Peterson! What happened Sir?

Mr. Robert Peterson - Don't try to act innocent You scoundrel! Like you don't know what has happened.

Charlie - No Sir I really don't know what has happened. Please explain what happened?

Mr. Robert Peterson - Shut up you basterd! Where are my booked Sluts Zarine Khan and Katrina Kaif?

Charlie - I have sent them to you. Haven't they reached?

Mr. Robert Peterson - So what do you think why I am shouting? Nobody has reached here. My Younger Son George has left my house on his birthday because his dad couldn't fulfill his desire. All thanks to you and your dirty Sluts. I paid 25 Million Dollars to you and your dirty Sluts but you guys have ruined everything. You guys did what you can now see what I do. Your business in United Kingdom is finished Charlie and if you ever try to come UK then remember UK security officer will welcome you with handcuffs and guns.

Charlie - B...B...Bu...But...Sirrr....

Call Disconnected.

Before moving forward let me tell you who is Charlie and what was the whole matter?

Actually Charlie is a high class pimp who drives a celebrity sex racket business in which he picks beautiful hot and sexy celebrities like actresses, female models, female playback singers, new comer innocent girls from all over the world's all entertainment industries like Hollywood, Bollywood, Tollywood, Kollywood, Pollywood and Russian and Chinese Cinema and make them prostitiutes call girls and Sluts and send them to his rich clients from all over the world on rent. There are so many famous female celebrities included in his sex racket. But no one knows nothing about his business because every celebrity works as part time in this business and they all work willingly in this business. Mr. Robert Peterson was also one of his clients from London (UK) who booked famous Indian actresses and Charlie's leading Sluts Zarine Khan and Katrina Kaif for his son George's birthday as his birthday present but because of some reason they couldn't reach that's why he was angry with Charlie.

Now I think you guys can understand who is Charlie. Now let's get back to the Story.

Charlie throws his phone on floor with anger. He said angrily while gnashing his teeth,

“Bloody Dirty Sluts! They will stop after ruining my business totally”

He called his personal assistant Goku in and say,

Charlie - We are in very big trouble Goku. And now there is only one way to survive. You have to go Mumbai and bring her. Now only she can help us. Go Mumbai and bring her back. You know whom I am talking about. Bring her back Goku. I want my best Slut back in business.

Goku calmed Charlie Down and went to Airport. 

To Be Continue............................
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: images.jpg]

CHARLIE
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
[Image: images-1.jpg]

GOKU
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2022-0524-113525.png]

SHREYA GHOSAL - THE LEADING CHARACTER OF THE STORY
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
After 2 days in Mumbai.

Place - Music Directors Vishal-Shekhar's music studio.

Famous music director Vishal Dadlani was alone in studio. He didn't have any work to do. He was getting bored so for time pass he thought to watch any movie on his mobile. He opened online streaming app Netflix on his mobile and start watching a Russian movie. This was an erotic movie. There were so many intimate scenes in this movie. Vishal Dadlani started feeling horny. He wanted to fuck any girl really hard but the problem was that he hadn't no one with him and now he didn't even have his wife to have sex. He was feeling very horny. His cock was fully hard and erect and it was paining with erection. Vishal was getting crazy with horniness. Then suddenly something came in his mind and he dialed someone's number from his mobile.

This call connected straight to famous female playback celebrity singer and Vishal Dadlani's best friend and colleague Shreya Ghoshal who was sleeping in her room. Shreya Ghoshal woke up with her Mobile's ringtone's voice. She looked at her mobile to see who is calling her and when she saw Vishal Dadlani's name on screen she answered the call and say in sleepy voice,

Shreya Ghoshal - Hello.

Vishal Dadlani speaks from other side.

Vishal Dadlani - You are still sleeping!

Shreya Ghoshal - So what should I do? I don't have any work to do neither recordings nor any other work that's why I was sleeping. You tell me why you have called me? Tell me if something special and if you just called to time pass then I am sorry but I am not available.

Vishal Dadlani - Who told you that I don't have any work? I have. That's why I have called you.

Shreya Ghoshal - Is there any recording?

Vishal Dadlani - Nope but something very urgent only you can do it and if you want I can pay you double.

Shreya Ghoshal - What! You are ready to pay! And that too Double! What happened bro.

Vishal Dadlani - Nothing.

Shreya Ghoshal - No No Something has definitely happened otherwise the man who always used to treat all girls as his private property suddenly he is ready to pay today!

Vishal Dadlani - No Yaar I always pay you in advance.

Shreya Ghoshal - Shut up you liar. Still the money of last three shifts is pending. First pay off the previous loan first and pay all the money in advance after that you will get your order.

Vishal Dadlani - Check Your Account Dear.

Shreya Ghoshal - Wait a sec.

Shreya checks her account. She found the transaction of 75 million INR diposited in her account. She was checking her account then she got one more transaction of Rs 15 million INR diposited in her account. Shreya was surprised to see this transaction. She said,

Shreya Ghoshal - You Selected an Oral Pack!

Vishal Dadlani - Yes I want you to perform Oral on me. I just wanna to taste your delicious body. So when are you coming?

Shreya Ghoshal - Depends where I have to come?

Vishal Dadlani - Come to Studio I am all alone here.

Shreya Ghoshal - And what if someone come?

Vishal Dadlani - Then you do under the table.

Shreya Ghoshal - Well it will cost more money.

Vishal Dadlani - Hahahahaha you are truly a Beauty with Brains.

Shreya Ghoshal - Well that's I am. But I will come in casual dress.

Vishal Dadlani - As you wish but come fast.

Shreya Ghoshal - I'm coming.

Call Disconnected.

Shreya put her mobile on charge and went to washroom to take a shower. After 15 minutes she came out and start finding a suitable dress in her cupboard. She wore a casual top and jeans which she mostly wears at home and after some light make-up she was totally ready to leave.
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
[Image: images.jpg]
remove repeated lines

Shreya Ghoshal's New Look For Next Update
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
[Image: images-1.jpg]

Vishal Dadlani
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
She came down stairs and tell her mom Mrs. Sharmistha Ghoshal that she is going at her best friend Garima's house to meet her and will come back till evening. After that she left.

Although Shreya's house was just three kilometres away from Vishal Shekhar's music studio, it took her a full hour to reach there due to the traffic of Mumbai. And when she reached there she saw Vishal standing on studio's door. She was surprised to see him standing like this. She thought,

“What is doing standing on the door! Couldn't he sit in? Everybody will change but he! He can never grow up! Stupid duffer guy. He will never change.”

She went near him and when Vishal was about to hug her she stopped him and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Can't you sit inside calmly or it's necessary to tell everybody that we are going to have oral sex!

Vishal Dadlani - Hahaha yeah like it's going to make any difference to anyone. Grow up Shreya! It's 21st century people are already fucked up in their lives. No one don't have any matter with anyone's life. You wanna see. Wait. Let me show you.

Vishal stopped a random taxi driver and say,

Vishal Dadlani - Hey Ruko Bhaiya Ji Kya Naam Hai Aapka?

Taxi Driver - Namaste Sa'ab Mera Naam Hari Hai.

Vishal Dadlani - Toh Hari Bhai Main Aapko Kuchh Batana Chahta Hoon. Aap In Memsaab Ko Jante Ho? Inka Naam Shreya Ghoshal Hai. Bahut Badi Singer Hain. Filmon Mein Gaana Gaati Hain. Pata Hai Aaj Ye Yahaan Kyun Aayi Hain? Ye Aaj Yahaan Mere Saath Sex Karne Aayi Hain. Kisiko Batana Mat Theek Hai.

Taxi Driver - Kya Sa'ab Subah Se Main Hi Mila Kya? Chhodo Sa'ab Mujhe Jaana Hai.

And the taxi Driver left from there. Vishal came back to Shreya and say,

Vishal Dadlani - See! So as I told you people are already fucked up in their lives they don't have time for anyone. Now if your fear has gone away can we go inside?

Shreya didn't say anything she just smiled and start moving in. Vishal was very happy to see her going inside. He rushed behind her and both went inside.

Shreya entered in first and then Vishal came inside. He locked studio's main door properly and pull down the shutter so that people think that the studio is closed and the music directors are on leave. Shreya was going towards Vishal's cabin she stopped to hear shutter's voice she turned back and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Smart. Now prove me that you are really a smart player take me to CCTV Room.

Vishal did as he said he took Shreya in CCTV Room. Shreya switched all the cameras off and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Yes now it's totally safe and secure.

Vishal Dadlani - Why you switched all the cameras off?

Shreya put her arms around his neck and say while flaunting.

Shreya Ghoshal - It was necessary because I don't want anyone to see me loving your cock.

Vishal Dadlani - So the starting point is here.

Shreya Ghoshal - Of Course! What can be a better starting point than a CCTV Room?

Saying this she put her lips on Vishal's lips and both start kissing each other vigorously. Vishal put his hand on Shreya's breast and start fondling her boobs through over her dress. Shreya put her hand on the bulge of Vishal's pant and start caressing his cock through over his pant. After 10 minutes of kissing, fondling and caressing each other's body they got seperated. Shreya removed his belt from his waist and put it around his neck after that she opened his pant and pull it down from his legs. Now there was only an underwear remained on Vishal's thighs. Shreya held his underwear from his waist and slid the briefs down without wasting a second. As soon as she did this Vishal's fully erect big hard and long cock jumped out and start swinging in the air.

Shreya gripped his cock tightly in her hand and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Looks like he is too excited to be free.

Vishal Dadlani - why he not should be? After all after a long gap of 6 months he is in his favourite Girl's hands.

Shreya Ghoshal - Favourite Girl! Wow! By the way by the way in how many girls hands he lives more except me?

Vishal Dadlani - Well, there are so many but you are his favourite. No one can never match you.

Shreya Ghoshal - Wow! Matlab Awwal Darje Ke Besharam Ho Tum.

Vishal Dadlani - Hahahahaha By the way I told you that you are my best fuck buddy but you never told me who is your best fuck buddy?

Shreya Ghoshal - It is said that never lie to a man whom you loose your virginity. And in my case you are that person. So I will not lie to you. From the day one when my sex life started I have been fucked by nearly 50 people everytime it was a different experience. All were good but if I have to choose the best then there are 5 people. You, One Of my British Friend Richard Gomes, An Amarican Entrepreneur Mr. David Booth, Famous Amarican Physicist Doctor James Bradley and One Dubai Sheikh Janab Tayyab Ali Khan Sahib. Yeah these 5 people are the best fuckers of my life.

Vishal Dadlani - What! You have fucked by 50 people! Wow! By the way good to know that I come in your life's best 5 fuckers but I want to know that between these 5 people who are the best fucker of your life. I mean can you please tell me who is your best fucker? But Rank vise.

Shreya Ghoshal - Oh so you want to know your rank! OK but don't be angry with my decision. Although because I am an Indian so I should put An Indian Cock on first rank but loyalty also matters. So here the Ranks

1. Richard Gomes. Why? Because first he is charming and he has a strongest, sweetest and most beautiful, hot and sexy cock and second Britishers has ruled the whole world. They are talented and they know how to deal with the different kinds situations and how to rule people.

2. Mr. David Booth - Because he is the richest entrepreneur and he knows how to use the money in right way.

3. Mr. James Bradley - Because he is a physicist and he knows how to play with a girl's body.

4. Sheikh Tayyab Ali Khan Sahib - Because he is the sweetest person in this world.

5. Vishal Dadlani means you - Why? Because you are my best friend and colleague and you are the first person who fucked me at first and why last? Because it is said that save the best for last.

Vishal Dadlani - Wow! Very impressive. Now I think best wants to get loved by you.

Shreya holds Vishal's cock in her hand and take him in his cabin. She makes him sit comfortably on chair and herself sits on floor between his legs.
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
Great going bro...continue...
Like Reply
Update it please
Like Reply
This Story was written by me. I stopped because of very low response. If anyone wants me to restart this story. Please let me know. Comment here if you want to read this story. I need atleast 5 replies to restart this story. But you guys only have one week.
Like Reply