Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery Sexual Journey Between Voluptuous Aunt And Nephew

fight fight fight
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-05-2022, 05:30 PM)neerathemall Wrote:

A little introduction about my aunt, she is the wife of my mom’s elder brother and her name is Shruti, age 36.
My dad and my uncle are business partners and also our families are very close to each other, so we all stay in a lavish 4 BHK entire floor apartment in Hyderabad. Coming to the figure, the stats of my aunt are 36-25-38, she is a voluptuous horny young lady.
One day, my aunt got a call from her parents that they have found a match for her brother and they want her to come and stay at their house to oversee all the work for his engagement. Since there’s a week before the event date, it was decided that I should drop my aunt at her parents’ home.
The next day, when we got into my car, it refused to start and the other cars were taken for a business trip. So we took my mom’s Vespa as it was only a 60 km journey and also the majority of the journey will be on a highway.
We started and I was driving for almost 40 minutes when my voluptuous aunt suggested that I need to take a break and she will drive for the rest of the journey. I reluctantly agreed because I had never driven a bike this long being accustomed to cars.
I sat behind her and she started to drive, it was 6 in the evening and we still need to cover 15 more km. That was when the sky suddenly went dark and clouds appeared, with a cool breeze cruising against us like trying to freeze its obstacles.
My young aunt was wearing a red silk saree with a half sleeve matching blouse with hooks in the front. Her saree was tied below her waist. Soon I started to feel the cold and started shivering, while my aunt was used to this coldness.
My aunt asked me to hold her as her saree can minimize the cold. I immediately slid my left hand from the open end of her saree dupatta and held her waist with my palm tightly. She felt a sudden shiver on her body and I slid my other hand from around her waist from the back as if I was hugging her.
I tightened my grip around her waist and my aunt slowed down. I could feel her heart beating faster and only then do I realize what I have done. I could feel the warmth of her body and her body was so smooth that I could feel my boner. My horny voluptuous aunt felt my boner poking at her ass and moved a little forward.
I pulled her back and moved my left hand onto her left boob. I could feel her boob from her blouse, it was holding it tightly and held very firm.
I kept my hand on her left boob and I can feel her breathing heavily. I could see my aunty’s face in the rearview mirror and for the first time, I saw how beautiful and how sexy she was. I wanted to feel her body and wanted her completely to consume me!
Shruti: Manav, what are you doing? (shivering)
Manav: Aunty, it’s very cold and we still need to cover 10 more km. So, as you suggested, I am keeping myself warm under your body.
Shruti: That I can see. Now, can you please remove your hand from my breasts and keep it onto my waist?
Manav: Oh, sorry aunty. I will immediately do that.
Saying that, I removed my hand from my voluptuous aunt’s breasts, and in a jiffy, with my hands, I grabbed both her boobs and started pressing them! We both felt the motion of electric waves passing through our bodies. My aunt immediately brought the vehicle to halt.
It was dark and on a highway, so no vehicle was in our sight. She looked very angry and tried to slap me when I held her slapping hand and with my other hand, held her face and gave a kiss on her lips! She was shocked and lost her grip.
Then I immediately took her beautiful face into my hands and started to explore her lips. It was a deep kiss and she was losing her grip to move away from me.
I then made my beautiful aunt open her mouth and pushed my tongue into her mouth. Her mouth felt like chocolate lava. I was sucking her lips and tasting her saliva and I couldn’t stop it. She soon gave in and responded to my kiss with equal passion!
Our tongues started to explore each of our mouths and saliva was being exchanged. Her mouth was heaven and her taste was a delight to hold back.
We broke our first kiss after almost 5 minutes when she was running out of air to breathe.
Shruti (coming to her senses): Manav, what have we done?! It should not have happened. What we have done is very bad.
Manav: No aunty, nothing we have done is wrong because we never felt it was and that’s why we both gave into the situation.
Shruti: Don’t talk rubbish. We kissed, I kissed you back for god’s sake. You are my nephew. I cheated on my husband. I am a very bad person.
And she started crying. I felt guilty and tried to console her. Tears were rolling down her eyes and at that moment, I saw her red juicy lips and couldn’t hold back.
I again held her face and started a kiss on my voluptuous aunt’s lips. She tried to push me back and to my surprise, she held the back of my head tightly and pressed her lips against mine! My aunt was vigorously tasting me and sucking my lips till my lower lip started to bleed.
Shruti: I am so sorry Manav, I just lost myself. I don’t understand what I am doing.
Manav: Aunty, stay calm. I can surely tell you what you are doing. It is your husband who is cheating on you with his secretary and so is my dad. Consider you are just paying it back, but of course, he doesn’t have to know about it.
Shruti: Still, I feel guilty but I was not able to resist you kissing me. I loved it. Your taste and its aroma, I want to have it all again and again.
Saying this, she looked into my eyes. It was the most innocent face I have ever seen and there was guilt and a sense of satisfaction on her face.
Manav: Aunty, I feel the same for you and I want you more than you want me but we are getting late and should probably ride fast to your parents’ home.
She handed me the keys to drive and I tossed them back, she understood why.
We again started to move and I confidently placed both my hands on her boobs and started to squeeze them and feel them from above her blouse.
Shruti: Manav, please stop the squeezing. Your grip is very hard and I am starting to lose control over the Vespa.
Manav: Aunty, I can only imagine how heavenly feeling I will get when I can hold these big, sexy boobs of yours with my hands and suck the hell out of your nipples.
Shruti: Ahh, stop talking like this Manav. Your words are making me go crazy.
Manav: Wait, and see what all I will do to your perfectly sculpted body and explore the universe out of it.
We almost reached her parent’s home, and I have started pressing her waist and her right boob simultaneously. Stopping the vehicle at the entry, my aunt ordered me to keep my hands away from her body until she says or else that was the last chance we got to move any further in the future.
Saying this, she took my face and gave a kiss on my cheek, and left a bite mark!
Manav (holding her travel bag): Will I get to fuck you tonight, Aunty?
Shruti: Maybe, maybe not (with a sheepish smile on her face).
We both went inside and greeted everyone. Her family loves me a lot as my aunt always tells them that I was like her own son and I really takes good care of her.
We had our dinner and when it was time to sleep, I was asked to share her brother’s room. I was disappointed.
Shruti: No, Manav and I will share the room as he is not comfortable staying at other’s houses, and having me beside him, makes him get accustomed to this place.
There was a big glow on my face and seeing it, aunty also gave a soothing smile and we all dispersed for the night.
Shruti (whispering in my ear while moving): I can’t wait to see what all I have in store for me. Smile

fight fight fight

thanks
Like Reply

thanks
Like Reply
After wishing goodnight to all other family members, my voluptuous aunt and I dispersed to our room which is located on the 3rd floor to the corner with an inside home elevator separating the only other room on the floor.

We were unpacking the luggage and adjusting the bed, and all this time, my aunt and I were constantly exchanging glances. I always gave a naughty smirk and she looked shy.

We got freshened up and aunt went to close the door. As she bolted the hinge, I rushed to her and pushed her onto the door and she let out a moan as her boobs got banged to the door. I turned her toward me and held her tightly by her waist.

Aunt was wearing a lightish yellow printed transparent saree and a matching short blouse which was covering barely 3 inches from her armpits.

Her waist was quite visible and her saree was tied 4 inches below her waist and it looked magnificent. Her waist looked like a parabola with a little amount of fat towards the curves and a deep belly button with a piercing. Both my hands are now holding her waist and I kneeled to get nice access.

Aunt: Manav, what are you doing?
Manav: Admiring the beauty with due respect.

I pulled her pallu down aside and got a clear picture of her size. Her waist felt like jelly and smooth and there was the right amount of fat. I pressed her curves gently and gave a long kiss on her belly button with my tongue rolling out in it. Aunt let out a low moan.

With my right hand pressing her belly, I held her neck and brought my face closer to her. I can feel her warm breath on my chest. I planted kisses on her deep neck, moved to her jawline and licked from there to her earlobes, and tried to pull her left earring. Aunt was biting her lower lip.

thanks
Like Reply
I stopped at her forehead, kissed her, and held her face with both my palms. She felt warm. Our eyes came into direct contact and no one moved away. I could see the lust in her eyes and looking at those sexy blue almond-shaped eyes, I moved my lips towards her.

Her red juicy lips were craving for attention and I was exactly going to give what’s wished for. I took her lower lip into mine and tried to sip her saliva underneath her tongue. After a few more sipping, I moved to her upper lip and did the same.

Aunt was reluctant to open her mouth fully but after a few more sips, she got into the act.

Manav: Aunty, I want to consume every single drop of your saliva, umm it tastes so good.
Shruti: I know it, and I want you to make my mouth dirty with yours.

And she pushed her tongue into mine. She tasted so good and I pushed my tongue alternatively exploring the caves hidden inside us. We were so consumed by the aroma of each other’s mouths that we had to break our kiss to take a breath.

I took her to the bed and threw her to the middle. I removed the t-shirt and jumped on to her. I was sitting on my knees with her body between those. We continued to explore each other’s mouths and after 7 minutes I moved my attention to her lovely boobs.

With one hand, I was pressing her waist and with the other, I unhooked her blouse and threw it away. Her bra cup was not long enough to cover an entire boob and for that reason, there was a narrow cleavage between those tightly protruding boobs.

Placing my tongue on that line, I tried to take some cleavage flesh into my mouth and this action was making her mad. She held the edge of the bed with her hands and I was licking her cleavage while pressing her boobs with my both hands.

I went for her mouth and she was waiting for the action but was not able to unhook her bra. She smiled and helped me to remove the bra and there they are.

Manav: What a pair of boobs aunty you have! I have always seen them with clothes covered and now that they are open to me, I was mesmerized by them.
Shruti: Do you like them?

Manav: Like them? I just love them, bitch!!
Shruti: Aha, watch your words, mister.

Manav: I will for sure when you get your sex hunger satisfied, bitch.

She was a bit surprised by my words. I was always this loving, kind words spoken kid with care.

My aunt’s boobs were big, round, and with sufficient meat to hold them. They were like two softballs and those brown nipples on her milky white chest were a delight. I took both the boobs into my hands and started to maul them with my fingers circling her nipples. Her body movements are a fact that she was craving proper sex for a long time.

I took her right nipple into my mouth and started to squeeze it like a kid trying to drink milk. After a couple of squeezes, I then moved to her other boob. I was mauling and pulling her nipples and grabbing her lips for a quick smooch was making her go crazy.

While my hands were busy with her boobs, I focused my attention on her waist. I was licking all over her midriff and my saliva all over her upper body made it shine under the room light. Aunt was half-naked all this time.

Shruti: Manav, I can’t wait to have you in me, please consume me, I beg you.
Manav: I will show you the heaven darling, but we are still in the middle of my art piece.

I quickly removed her saree from down her waist and petticoat and then her innerwear. It was the first time I saw my aunt completely naked and she was a fairy living among us.

Shruti: Enough of actions you got boy. It’s my turn now.
Manav: Whatever you say, darling.

Aunt pushed me onto the bed and removed my boxer and underwear. Now we were both naked and there sprung my 5.5 inches manhood to life. My manhood was not that too long but it has got 2.3 inches of thickness diameter.

Aunt gave a naughty smile and adjusted herself between my legs. Aunt took my manhood directly into her mouth and started to roll her tongue all over the tip of my tool. I was on cloud nine with her touch.

She started giving a small number of thrusts multiple times and then took my entire manhood into her mouth. I can feel my tool touching the ends of her mouth. Now she started to release him from her possession after some time, I can feel the cool breeze on my covered champion from her molten lava mouth.

As I was sighing relief, she passed the huge waves of current by suddenly taking my entire tool in her mouth and she started to move from bottom to top while her tongue rolling over all around from inside. It was a feeling where words fell short to describe it.

My aunt was a magician with her blowjob and after 10 minutes of the roller coaster of mouth pumping, I exploded my semen in her mouth and she drank every last drop of it like an obedient student.

Manav: Aunty, this is the best blowjob I ever had! You are a total magician with your mouth.
Shruti: I am flattered by your words, beta. I never really had long, proper sex with your uncle.

After short foreplay and a 2 minutes blowjob, he would get tired and would push me away without satisfying my urges.

Manav: Oh this is also one of the reasons, why I used to see you both quarrel a lot in your bedroom. I used to peep through your bedroom door while you were having sex but never understood why.

Shruti: You were listening to us all these days? Naughty boy.

Manav: I was, and that’s how I got to know that he was cheating on you and so my dad with that slut secretary.

Shruti: Truth to be told, I like it now as his focus is shifted to that whore these days. I can finally think about myself once and do what I love to do. I got enrolled for my pottery classes, painting and hanging out with my friends and enjoy it.

Manav: So, are you not angry with him for cheating on you?

Shruti: I am. I mean, I was, until this evening. Now that you are eating and enjoying all over my body, I’m considering this revenge.

Manav: So, this is all just your revenge plan then.

Shruti: No beta, I love you and your touch and the way you are making me feel like a young woman craving attention.

Manav: I feel happy that you feel like this aunty and I want you to remember what I am going to say right now. From now on, your body belongs to me. you belong to me and I promise you to take you to heaven with our sexual intercourse.

Shruti: I will obey you, beta. I want you to stand on your words. Now, I want your monster to enter in me and take me high.

Manav: Aunty, I would very much love to enter you now but I want to do it properly at our house. We can have the freedom to try and explore over there.

Aunty thought for a second and agreed to the idea. We immersed ourselves again in kissing and licking every part of our bodies. She gave me 4 blowjobs till the morning and I was playing with her boobs all night

thanks
Like Reply
.……३

thanks
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
My aunt’s brother’s wedding lasted for a week. But aunt and I had foreplay and orgasm almost every second we found time and made the time until our family arrived for the wedding.

The foreplay was beyond my words to describe and her actions were like coming into a fantasy world. I was very addicted to her body, especially those ravishing perfect round shaped boobs and sexy navel.

Then I convinced aunt that we will have the proper sex after reaching home. But my dad and uncle had other plans. After the wedding, they decided that we would go on a trip to one of our company’s investor’s 2nd marriage in Mumbai.

It was a sudden decision and due to the covid restrictions, it was not possible to go by flight. Both of our faces became sad and disappointed that we had to wait for a few more days to have sex.

Then we started in our Vehicle. Dad was driving next to uncle. In the middle seat, mom and my aunt’s son were seated and deliberately aunt and I chose the last seats. We decided that we all 3 men will take turns to drive. I took the 2nd turn and handed the wheel to my uncle at 8 pm. It became dark and everyone except my uncle, aunt and I were awake.

We pretended that we were also asleep and he woke up dad for company. They both started talking and switched off the light in the background.

Aunt started to doze off. The seats in the last row were customized and placed opposite each other. I confirmed it was safe to do and opened my pant and slid it down. Now I was completely naked from the bottom. Aunt was still unaware.

thanks
Like Reply
Then I took her face and in one motion and pushed her face onto my cock. In one second, my cock was inside her mouth and she gasped. Aunt was afraid that someone might see us. I assured her with a sigh and she relaxed a bit. Even she got excited at the idea of blowing another dick other than her husband in front of her husband (though we were seated to his back).

Shruti adjusted herself on the seat and took my dick with her thumb and middle finger wrapped around my dick. Then she started to slowly move her fingers from bottom to top loosely and tightly and blow me at the same time. It was very exciting with all these movements she was making around my dick.

Shruti continued her crazy antics and was blowing me for almost 10 minutes. But I was not ready to cum. She was exhausted with all the work she had done that day and wanted to taste my cum as the reward. She was sure that I will take a long time to cum.

Suddenly, she realized and took something from her handbag. It was a dairy milk silk her son bought on the way. He forgot to eat that. The chocolate just started melting. She opened the wrapper and poured all the chocolate onto my dick.

The melted chocolate was a bit warm and my aunt took my entire dick into her mouth. It was very warm with my dick in her mouth and she increased her pace of blowing my dick. She was slurping and eating my dick like a mad queen and gave locked my lips with hers in-between.

My precum and the chocolate mixed with her saliva was tasted delicious. It was too much for me to control and I came in my aunty’s mouth after about 15 more minutes. I shot a lot of cum into her mouth. It took me entire 2 minutes to finish my loading in her mouth and she drank every single drop of my cum. It was the best blowjob which my aunty gave in these 5 days.

As we both took some break to cool down the tension between us, she gave a naughty smile. There was another chocolate pack with her. Aunty lifted her saree to her waist and poured half of the chocolate into her pussy. I quickly jumped and bent on her. I held her by the sides of her waist and brought my face close to her pussy. I could not see clearly but chocolate was covering her pink pussy area. It smelled so good.

Then I took my tongue out and slowly moved my tongue inside her pussy separating her juicy pussy lips. I pushed my tongue completely into her pussy and she gasped. Aunty was trying very much to control her moans, but it was getting difficult as I increased my speed and moved my tongue all around inside and outside the pussy.

I shoved the panty into aunty’s mouth to control her moans. I was eating and consuming her pussy like a sweet Cova and she came in my mouth after a few minutes.

Everyone was asleep in the middle seat and both other men were busy driving and talking to each other. We smooched for some time. We were exploring each other’s mouths. The aroma and taste this time was difficult with both our mouths being filled with each other’s cum mixed with chocolate. We drank and exchanged saliva till our satisfaction.

Shruti: Manav, you’ve given me one of the best oral I ever had. It was intense, tasted delicious and the fact that my husband was around. Thank you so much beta for eating my pussy and satisfying me.

Manav: Same here, aunty. But if you think the fun is over, you are getting wrong.

Aunty gave a surprised look to understand what I meant. I dropped her pallu, unhooked her blouse and opened her bra. Now aunty was completely naked from the top. He was shocked and lowered her body so, no one will notice.

Shruti: Beta, what are you doing?! Have you gone mad?! It’s risky. What if someone sees us?

Manav: Shhh, aunty. No one will get even a slight doubt. Now wait for the exciting part and enjoy.

Saying that, I took the wrap and poured the remaining chocolate on both her boobs.

thanks
Like Reply
4……….

thanks
Like Reply