aishwarya tease queen
[Image: e6d429ac2b8ee324a7e4d39730078815.webp]

a story of hot mother, cuck son and his stud friend
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-05-2022, 07:49 PM)ice_fetisher Wrote: [Image: e6d429ac2b8ee324a7e4d39730078815.webp]

a story of hot mother, cuck son and his stud friend

i was sitting in the chair thats when u sat on the table in front of me and placed a grape at my mouth)

ammmm ( i bit the grape half )

i wont eat it until i get it from ur mouth ( i was increasing my demand now i wanted u to keep the grape in ur mouth and spit the grape to my mouth so i can even taste ur saliva but i didnt say it directly)

or else i will leave ( acting as if i am not impressed by u meanwhile atul can listen everything from next room)
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 07:54 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote:  i was sitting in the chair thats when u sat on the table in front of me and placed a grape at my mouth)

ammmm ( i bit the grape half )

i wont eat it until i get it from ur mouth ( i was increasing my demand now i wanted u to keep the grape in ur mouth and spit the grape to my mouth so i can even taste ur saliva but i didnt say it directly)

or else i will leave ( acting as if i am not impressed by u meanwhile atul can listen everything from next room)

aish -( happy and proud smiling like a slut who achieved mouth full of cum) not so soon malik not so soon we still have 4 months remember

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 07:58 PM)ice_fetisher Wrote: aish -( happy and proud smiling like a slut who achieved mouth full of cum) not so soon malik not so soon we still have 4 months remember

( u can see how i had a huge tent in my pathani suit now u can see my tent was vibrating and i was hard)

hmmmm what will i get today ( looking at ur sleveless arms )

( u were teasing me and u can now see that ur magic has worked and i had a huge tent inside )

( i was hungry for u and i was looking at ur flesh with hunger)
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 08:02 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u can see how i had a huge tent in my pathani suit now u can see my tent was vibrating and i was hard)

hmmmm what will i get today ( looking at ur sleveless arms )

( u were teasing me and u can now see that ur magic has worked and i had a huge tent inside )

( i was hungry for u and i was looking at ur flesh with hunger)

aish - (looks at your hard cock and eyes go half closed for a minute im losing my mind over it , but ii remebered i had to be the boss here)

aish - (smiling cunningly) (plays with hair so that armpit is visbile and my hair is bouncing due to my play) may be you can (views my fingers) have my fingers for today

aish -(i wanted more wanted to take more risks) 

aish - (moves her pallu just aside and shows her pallu and cleavage just for 2-3 secs)

[Image: Screenshot-305.gif]
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 08:11 PM)ice_fetisher Wrote: aish - (looks at your hard cock and eyes go half closed for a minute im losing my mind over it , but ii remebered i had to be the boss here)

aish - (smiling cunningly) (plays with hair so that armpit is visbile and my hair is bouncing due to my play) may be you can (views my fingers) have my fingers for today

aish -(i wanted more wanted to take more risks) 

aish - (moves her pallu just aside and shows her pallu and cleavage just for 2-3 secs)

[Image: Screenshot-305.gif]

( as u flicked ur hair i saw ur left armpit completely exposed the female pheromone natural scent was out and u can see my BBC throbbing under my pathani suit)

mmmmmm ( staring at ur armpit like a hungry dog ) 

dhaggg dhaggg dhagg dhaggg ( u can litterally see my tent throbbing according to my heart beat seeing ur cleavage)

( i nodded my head in no and stood up in front of u ) well i want every inch of u how about that ( standing right in front of u with a huge tent inside my pyjama )

( looking at ur arm armpit intersection as i said " every inch" )
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 08:17 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u flicked ur hair i saw ur left armpit completely exposed the female pheromone natural scent was out and u can see my BBC throbbing under my pathani suit)

mmmmmm ( staring at ur armpit like a hungry dog ) 

dhaggg dhaggg dhagg dhaggg ( u can litterally see my tent throbbing according to my heart beat seeing ur cleavage)

( i nodded my head in no and stood up in front of u ) well i want every inch of u how about that ( standing right in front of u with a huge tent inside my pyjama )

( looking at ur arm armpit intersection as i said " every inch" )

aish - (smiling at her malik's courage) perhaps we can make a deal

aish - eat from my fingers, then you can have my (pulls him closer to give him a whiff of my breath)

aish - after lunch and you can taste your favourite dish as much as you want ( plays with my mangal sutra in a way so that you can look at my pits)

aish -  surely, you dont want full meal on the first day itself right we have 120 days right you can have all the fun you want

[Image: Screenshot-471.gif]
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 08:23 PM)ice_fetisher Wrote: aish - (smiling at her malik's courage) perhaps we can make a deal

aish - eat from my fingers, then you can have my (pulls him closer to give him a whiff of my breath)

aish - after lunch and you can taste your favourite dish as much as you want ( plays with my mangal sutra in a way so that you can look at my pits)

aish -  surely, you dont want full meal on the first day itself right we have 120 days right you can have all the fun you want

[Image: Screenshot-471.gif]

( i was standing with a 10 inch tent erect in my pathani suit thats when u pulled my collar and talked softly giving ur mouth sedcutive breath to me)

mmmmmmmmmm uhhhhh ( u saw my lips part as i inhaled ur sweet breath )

( u were sitting on the dining table like a delicious dish and i was standing ur head height was till my chest now )

mmmmmmmm ( my lips were near ur lips now )

i want full feast from day 1 itself ( saying that i smooched u ) aummmmmmmmmmm ( placed both my palm on either side on table caging u with my hands and smooching u slowly) aummmmmm aummmmmmm
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 08:37 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was standing with a 10 inch tent erect in my pathani suit thats when u pulled my collar and talked softly giving ur mouth sedcutive breath to me)

mmmmmmmmmm uhhhhh ( u saw my lips part as i inhaled ur sweet breath )

( u were sitting on the dining table like a delicious dish and i was standing ur head height was till my chest now )

mmmmmmmm ( my lips were near ur lips now )

i want full feast from day 1 itself ( saying that i smooched u ) aummmmmmmmmmm ( placed both my palm on either side on table caging u with my hands and smooching u slowly) aummmmmm aummmmmmm

aish -( confused between weather to accept his kiss or to move my head , but i never had a strong male touch in years , she accepted it)

-(started munching afzals lips, locking lips) 

-(realizing she is giving herselves on day 1)

-(moves her head away) malik if you have full feast on day 1 itself youll get bored of the feast 

- i dont want you to get bored of me 

- (smiling like a slut) i want your weapon to move on my comand

[Image: aishwarya-rai-passionate.gif]
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 08:43 PM)ice_fetisher Wrote: aish -( confused between weather to accept his kiss or to move my head , but i never had a strong male touch in years , she accepted it)

-(started munching afzals lips, locking lips) 

-(realizing she is giving herselves on day 1)

-(moves her head away) malik if you have full feast on day 1 itself youll get bored of the feast 

- i dont want you to get bored of me 

- (smiling like a slut) i want your weapon to move on my comand

[Image: aishwarya-rai-passionate.gif]

aumm aummmm ( we both were smooching now as ur mouth opened i pushed my tongue in ur mouth and started to swirl ur tongue with my tongue and smooch u at the same time)

aumm aummm hmmm aishuuu u r so tastyy aummmm 

( my left hand on ur waist now pulling u close i was standing in between ur thighs now smooching u and with right hand holding ur hair and moving ur head back and smmooching u madly now ) aumm aummmm 

i can feast on u for years and still feel hungry for more aummmmm 

u better tell ur son to put silk sheets on bed for us aummmmmmmmmmmm
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 08:48 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: aumm aummmm ( we both were smooching now as ur mouth opened i pushed my tongue in ur mouth and started to swirl ur tongue with my tongue and smooch u at the same time)

aumm aummm hmmm aishuuu u r so tastyy aummmm 

( my left hand on ur waist now pulling u close i was standing in between ur thighs now smooching u and with right hand holding ur hair and moving ur head back and smmooching u madly now ) aumm aummmm 

i can feast on u for years and still feel hungry for more aummmmm 

u better tell ur son to put silk sheets on bed for us aummmmmmmmmmmm

aish - (i cant control now i want to rip and tear my clothes apart and take this man)

aish - ( clicks my tounge with his tounge holds his pathani shirt so tight it begins to tear)

aish - hhaaaa aahhhhhh ( i can feel lil bit of orgasms) ( but comes back to reality)

aish - "4 years" do you want me to be a part of your harem or something afzal ( smiles cunningly)

aish - "4 years" they always say this things but after one week they find new ones , i know about you men ( spouts like a slut)

[Image: aishwaryarai-chutiya.gif]
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 09:02 PM)ice_fetisher Wrote: aish - (i cant control now i want to rip and tear my clothes apart and take this man)

aish - ( clicks my tounge with his tounge holds his pathani shirt so tight it begins to tear)

aish - hhaaaa aahhhhhh ( i can feel lil bit of orgasms) ( but comes back to reality)

aish - "4 years" do you want me to be a part of your harem or something afzal ( smiles cunningly)

aish - "4 years" they always say this things but after one week they find new ones , i know about you men ( spouts like a slut)

[Image: aishwaryarai-chutiya.gif]

( holding u by ur hair i smooch u madly ) aummmmm aummmmm umm loummmmmmmm hmmm u tasty bitch aummmmmmm

get me to ur bedroom and satisfy my needs aummm aummm 

( pulled u down from the table my left hand on ur love handle massgaing ur flesh of ur waist )

if u satisfy me like a good h!ndu whore i will think
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 09:05 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( holding u by ur hair i smooch u madly ) aummmmm aummmmm umm loummmmmmmm hmmm u tasty bitch aummmmmmm

get me to ur bedroom and satisfy my needs aummm aummm 

( pulled u down from the table my left hand on ur love handle massgaing ur flesh of ur waist )

if u satisfy me like a good h!ndu whore i will think

aish -( i dont have much choice now he breached all my defences he is not stopping)

aish - haaa malik haaaaaa haaaaaaaaa i cant handle this anymore, i concede defeat malik

aish - have a full meal nawab, my bedroom is beside the staircase

aish - can you carry me their in your stron crushing pathan hands(removes my pallu and hands it over to you to show that i got defeated)

Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 09:17 PM)ice_fetisher Wrote: aish -( i dont have much choice now he breached all my defences he is not stopping)

aish - haaa malik haaaaaa haaaaaaaaa i cant handle this anymore, i concede defeat malik

aish - have a full meal nawab, my bedroom is beside the staircase

aish - can you carry me their in your stron crushing pathan hands(removes my pallu and hands it over to you to show that i got defeated)

( as u remove ur pallu and show ur cleavage i bedn and kiss and lick ur cleavage ) aumm umm sluppppppp hmmmm 

( i just pick u up in my arm as if u are a doll and carry u from dining room slowly to the hall and atul can see me carrying his mom in my arms like a doll )

( i kicked open the bedroom door and then i entered the bedroom with urs and ur husbands pics on wall and i placed u down in front of the irror u looking at the mirror and i moved ur hair from ur back and kissed ur bare back )

aumm umm ummm ummm ummm hmmm 

( i came near ur neck and ear intersection and sucked ur earlobe) aumm satisfy ur malik then chatttttttttttt ( spanked ur ass ) aumm aumm like a good lil whore
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 09:23 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u remove ur pallu and show ur cleavage i bedn and kiss and lick ur cleavage ) aumm umm sluppppppp hmmmm 

( i just pick u up in my arm as if u are a doll and carry u from dining room slowly to the hall and atul can see me carrying his mom in my arms like a doll )

( i kicked open the bedroom door and then i entered the bedroom with urs and ur husbands pics on wall and i placed u down in front of the irror u looking at the mirror and i moved ur hair from ur back and kissed ur bare back )

aumm umm ummm ummm ummm hmmm 

( i came near ur neck and ear intersection and sucked ur earlobe) aumm satisfy ur malik then chatttttttttttt ( spanked ur ass ) aumm aumm like a good lil whore

aish -(im living my momment after many years someone capable is handling my boobs)

aish -(touches her vagina its wet as fuck haaa she smiled to herselves)

atul-(sees her mom getting carried) mom wtf afzal leave my mom 

atul -(exclaims)mom you are not a whore get away from him

aish -(irritated) im doing this for you , you always asked for a brother right

aish -(as afzal's kissing her back) whats the need of the blouse malik remove it its about tim you get the view of my blosoms

[Image: _nZLaR.gif]
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 09:35 PM)ice_fetisher Wrote: aish -(im living my momment after many years someone capable is handling my boobs)

aish -(touches her vagina its wet as fuck haaa she smiled to herselves)

atul-(sees her mom getting carried) mom wtf afzal leave my mom 

atul -(exclaims)mom you are not a whore get away from him

aish -(irritated) im doing this for you , you always asked for a brother right

aish -(as afzal's kissing her back) whats the need of the blouse malik remove it its about tim you get the view of my blosoms

[Image: _nZLaR.gif]

( as atul enters the bedroom i was smooching snd tasting ur back ur shoulder) aumm aumm aummmmmm aummmm

( i looked back at atul)

atul start recording or i will slap u and dont make any noise 

ur mom knows what a pathan needs 
fattttttttttttt ( spanked u again )

( my dick had made a huge tent and it was flapping inside my suit )

why dont u show ur son how a h!ndu whore satisfies a pathan
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 09:39 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as atul enters the bedroom i was smooching snd tasting ur back ur shoulder) aumm aumm aummmmmm aummmm

( i looked back at atul)

atul start recording or i will slap u and dont make any noise 

ur mom knows what a pathan needs 
fattttttttttttt ( spanked u again )

( my dick had made a huge tent and it was flapping inside my suit )

why dont u show ur son how a h!ndu whore satisfies a pathan

aish -( smiling) (brings afzal on the bed removes his shirt)

-(applies oil to my hands and sits behind afzal and starts massaging)

-(seducing voice) malik am i worthy of your harem

-am i worthy of 4 years of feast

[Image: tumblr_odmyosqNeC1ssyhhwo4_640.gifv]
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 09:44 PM)ice_fetisher Wrote: aish -( smiling) (brings afzal on the bed removes his shirt)

-(applies oil to my hands and sits behind afzal and starts massaging)

-(seducing voice) malik am i worthy of your harem

-am i worthy of 4 years of feast

[Image: tumblr_odmyosqNeC1ssyhhwo4_640.gifv]

( it was funny to see atuls face when his mom removed my pathani suit and made me sit at the bed edge and pressing my huge shoulder sitting behind)

well aish dont u see a tent in my pyjama ?

get down and remove my pyjama and undie 

if u worship and satisfy my Kalua ( my nickname for my BBC dick) may be i will think 

( looking at atul) make sure its recorded well idiot
Like Reply