Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Becoming a Cuckold
Our story in short. I met my wife my in college, In chennai. We were not from same branch but knew her through common friends. Didn't have guts to propose directly and luckily both of us got placed in same company and then instead of love proposal which i felt very risky I approached their family with wedding proposal and all the luck favored and we got married.

Life was good and then it even got good When I got a chance to shift to USA, 5 years ago. Slowly my wife started getting adopted to the USA life , her dressing sense got completely changed, she was semi modern back in India, but here in USA , man she is damn modern. Even if she wears a saree that too will be super hot. I am damn loving that.

Slowly I started observing how popular she getting in our circle. She is always in radar eyes of the men. She is gaining attention from not only her co workers, but also her Indian friends husbands, her male friends and even my friends. Recently seen few master kiddos were also trying to flirt with her. 
                       These things have started chaning mindset and then it is the first time I came across cuckold fantasy and there is no return from then. The idea of swetha with another man has made me crazy. For almost an year now there is no single day, where i didnot masturbate thinking her with another hunk.

But I have no guts to say this to her or discuss ther further with any one in real life. Look for freinds with whom I can explore my fantasy in chat. Remmber I wil not disclose my identity or hers and there is no way we will meet . It is just my wish to have fun and thats it.
If anyone Interested please ping me in 
telegram id:swethakinkymogudu
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I live roleplay chat... And I am not someone who keep asking for OIC

I am only interested in real fantasy chat..... Let me know your I'd..... The nine you put in thread is wrong
Like Reply
Any cuckold couple here looking for real meet? Am from Chennai n looking for cuckold couples to have real fun n dominate them to core... If interested n real DM me or reach me through hangout id in the signature.. fake n just fantasy single guys don’t disturb me..
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply
(20-04-2022, 12:06 PM)swethakinkymogudu Wrote: Our story in short. I met my wife my in college, In chennai. We were not from same branch but knew her through common friends. Didn't have guts to propose directly and luckily both of us got placed in same company and then instead of love proposal which i felt very risky I approached their family with wedding proposal and all the luck favored and we got married.

Life was good and then it even got good When I got a chance to shift to USA, 5 years ago. Slowly my wife started getting adopted to the USA life , her dressing sense got completely changed, she was semi modern back in India, but here in USA , man she is damn modern. Even if she wears a saree that too will be super hot. I am damn loving that.

Slowly I started observing how popular she getting in our circle. She is always in radar eyes of the men. She is gaining attention from not only her co workers, but also her Indian friends husbands, her male friends and even my friends. Recently seen few master kiddos were also trying to flirt with her. 
                       These things have started chaning mindset and then it is the first time I came across cuckold fantasy and there is no return from then. The idea of swetha with another man has made me crazy. For almost an year now there is no single day, where i didnot masturbate thinking her with another hunk.

But I have no guts to say this to her or discuss ther further with any one in real life. Look for freinds with whom I can explore my fantasy in chat. Remmber I wil not disclose my identity or hers and there is no way we will meet . It is just my wish to have fun and thats it.

I am not able to find you on telegram .
Ping me on telegram : @Chicago0
Like Reply
(09-05-2022, 10:49 AM)handsomeprince_2k Wrote: I am not able to find you on telegram .
Ping me on telegram : @Chicago0

Add me bro Hardboy1
Like Reply
(20-04-2022, 12:06 PM)swethakinkymogudu Wrote: Our story in short. I met my wife my in college, In chennai. We were not from same branch but knew her through common friends. Didn't have guts to propose directly and luckily both of us got placed in same company and then instead of love proposal which i felt very risky I approached their family with wedding proposal and all the luck favored and we got married.

I am interested @supersix9876 tgm and hangouts 
Pls enjoy my story "Encounters of Divya" 
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=24865

Like Reply