Satish Saheb’s Harem
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR874SA_EBsYD1MLQmFsHb...A&usqp=CAU]Hello everyone , let me first introduce  myself. My name is Rizwan. You can all call me sissyslut Rizwan. I m a 26 year old caged sissy slut , constantly horny and leaking. My only purpose in life is to pleasure my Daddy Satish Saheb in any way possible. I  m his personal slut , his fuck toy, his cum dump. I love it when he uses and humiliate  me in any way he likes. For some time Satish sir has made me his sissy cuck and is fucking my beautiful , horny widow mother .. I feel so grateful that I get to serve him while he fucks and enjoys my mothers sweet tight pussy all while staying locked in tight chastity…..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-04-2022, 12:58 AM)sissyforalpha Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR874SA_EBsYD1MLQmFsHb...A&usqp=CAU]Hello everyone , let me first introduce  myself. My name is Rohit. You can all call me sissyslut Rohit. I m a 26 year old caged sissy slut , constantly horny and leaking. My only purpose in life is to pleasure my Daddy Satish Saheb in any way possible. I  m his personal slut , his fuck toy, his cum dump. I love it when he uses and humiliate  me in any way he likes. For some time Satish sir has made me his sissy cuck and is fucking my beautiful , horny widow mother .. I feel so grateful that I get to serve him while he fucks and enjoys my mothers sweet tight pussy all while staying locked in tight chastity…..

Hmm fine its good to see u realized ur true self

Yes me and ur mom has an affair she is a hot woman and i am Man

but when ur mom dances in front of me i think u can give oil massage to me 

i have a 10 incher bbc its ur job to take care of it understood ?
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 01:19 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: Hmm fine its good to see u realized ur true self

Yes me and ur mom has an affair she is a hot woman and i am Man

but when ur mom dances in front of me i think u can give oil massage to me 

i have a 10 incher bbc its ur job to take care of it understood ?
Yes Daddy. I totally understand. You can have my mother and me however you like .[Image: be56505f686aecfe16c1cd177275a0f4.gif]
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 01:23 AM)sissyforalpha Wrote: Yes Daddy. I totally understand. You can have my mother and me however you like .[Image: be56505f686aecfe16c1cd177275a0f4.gif]

there is no need for u to say that

u are born with a 1 inch dicklet dosent mean u are a man u r born to satisfy other alpha men like me 

ur dad died months ago and even when ur dad was alive ur mom and me had affair
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 01:29 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: there is no need for u to say that

u are born with a 1 inch dicklet dosent mean u are a man u r born to satisfy other alpha men like me 

ur dad died months ago and even when ur dad was alive ur mom and me had affair
Yes Daddy . I always knew my mother is a slut but it’s sooo good to see that she’s getting satisfied way better than before because of your alpha cock …..Is there any way in which I can say my thanks to you for having your way with my mother??[Image: aishwarya-rai-dance.gif]
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 01:34 AM)sissyforalpha Wrote: Yes Daddy . I always knew my mother is a slut but it’s sooo good to see that she’s getting satisfied way better than before because of your alpha cock …..Is there any way in which I can say my thanks to you for having your way with my mother??[Image: aishwarya-rai-dance.gif]

your mom seduces teases me a lot 

i enjoy it 

i didnt know her son was a sissy 

tell me rohit whats ur dream ?
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 01:37 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: your mom seduces teases me a lot 

i enjoy it 

i didnt know her son was a sissy 

tell me rohit whats ur dream ?

Yes Daddy. Her son is a total sissy slut just like her mommy. My only dream in my life is to look as beautiful and slutty as his mommy so he can worship alpha cocks like yours Daddy!!!!! [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNzkecxICwFXNwsXTi5MR...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 08:01 PM)sissyforalpha Wrote: Yes Daddy. Her son is a total sissy slut just like her mommy. My only dream in my life is to look as beautiful and slutty as his mommy so he can worship alpha cocks like yours Daddy!!!!! [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNzkecxICwFXNwsXTi5MR...A&usqp=CAU]

u talk a lot

where is ur mommy ?
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 08:09 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: u talk a lot

where is ur mommy ?

Aishwarya: m here baby. Hope my pathetic sissy son didn’t bored you. But don’t worry I m here now . I can make you really really happy if you know what I mean….???And I can bring my sissy son too if you wish baby….[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzHV8wtBhEf5tBSMSGxtw...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply