Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
This story will contain Principal Satish getting to enjoy my Mommy Aishwarya while I have to sit in the same room and watch it all happen

[Image: DNClKeGVwAA97C0.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Looking at my Mommy, it is not difficult to see why Principal Satish would be tempted by her thick body

[Image: Actual-Hardtofind-Americancicada-size-restricted.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes cuckkyboiii's post
Like Reply
I am Rahul, an 18 year old guy studying in college. I just failed in 3 of my subjects and come home to tell my Mommy Aishwarya about it.

Mommy Aish is already dealing with so much at home, my dad died 5 months ago and since then she has had to do everything in the house. She was used to dad paying for all the bills and making sure everything is in order. She wouldn't even have to go buy groceries. She would cook for him, and please him in bed (I heard noises from their bedroom if I ever passed by the door at night) but that was it. We still have enough money due to life insurance on dad but she still needs to take care of the house house and myself from now on which is hard for her.

And then why I tell her that I failed 3 of my subjects, she gets angry at me and scolds me. But at the end of the day she's my Mommy so she tells me "Dont worry son, I'll take care of it. I will go talk to the Principal personally" (He is not ready for my charms)

She wears this sleeveless saree showing her meaty arms. Just before entering the office she pulls down her pallu enough that the Principal will be able to see a glimpse of her cleavage but she has already planned to pull it up as soon as his eyes look down at her tits
[Image: aishwarya-sabyasachi-filmfare.jpg]
grill gif
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 10:05 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: I am Rahul, an 18 year old guy studying in college. I just failed in 3 of my subjects and come home to tell my Mommy Aishwarya about it.

Mommy Aish is already dealing with so much at home, my dad died 5 months ago and since then she has had to do everything in the house. She was used to dad paying for all the bills and making sure everything is in order. She wouldn't even have to go buy groceries. She would cook for him, and please him in bed (I heard noises from their bedroom if I ever passed by the door at night) but that was it. We still have enough money due to life insurance on dad but she still needs to take care of the house house and myself from now on which is hard for her.

And then why I tell her that I failed 3 of my subjects, she gets angry at me and scolds me. But at the end of the day she's my Mommy so she tells me "Dont worry son, I'll take care of it. I will go talk to the Principal personally" (He is not ready for my charms)

She wears this sleeveless saree showing her meaty arms. Just before entering the office she pulls down her pallu enough that the Principal will be able to see a glimpse of her cleavage but she has already planned to pull it up as soon as his eyes look down at her tits
[Image: aishwarya-sabyasachi-filmfare.jpg]
grill gif

(myself satish yadav 48 year old black skinned 6 feet height well built had military type moutstache and was a very strict and responsible principal of Saraswati College of Arts and COmmerce)

( i was a strict person and very idealistic man who never bend any rules for anyone i was respected by all the faculty members )

( outside my cabin 10 ladko ko kneel down punishment diya hua tha i was checking some report cards of the toppers of each division and making an entry thats when peon comes and tells me ki )

peon : satish sir kisi bache ka parent ayi hai aapse milne unko aapse kuch baat krna tha shall i let her in

me : ( looks at the wrist watch it was 1 pm ) hmm fine let her in

( i was sitting in my revolving chair there was a desk in front glass desk)

( i was still checking papers not looking at who it will be )
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 10:14 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (myself satish yadav 48 year old black skinned 6 feet height well built had military type moutstache and was a very strict and responsible principal of Saraswati College of Arts and COmmerce)

( i was a strict person and very idealistic man who never bend any rules for anyone i was respected by all the faculty members )

( outside my cabin 10 ladko ko kneel down punishment diya hua tha i was checking some report cards of the toppers of each division and making an entry thats when peon comes and tells me ki )

peon : satish sir kisi bache ka parent ayi hai aapse milne unko aapse kuch baat krna tha shall i let her in

me : ( looks at the wrist watch it was 1 pm ) hmm fine let her in

( i was sitting in my revolving chair there was a desk in front glass desk)

( i was still checking papers not looking at who it will be )

(Aish knocks on the door before she walks into the office. She already has the permission but she still wants to Principal to look up at her. Her hips sways a bit as she walks and its hard not to look at her. And with that sleeveless blouse she's sure the Principal will find it hard to take eyes off her)

Aish: Hello Sir, I'm Aishwarya, Rahul's mother. Do you know who he is? (she talks very softly to you, her voice is submissive already and her eyes look down as soon as you make eye contact. She isn't shy but is just doing it so you think she is, turning you on even more) 

(She has her report card and hands it over to you so you can see for yourself)
Aish: Sir my son has failed some of his subjects. I am here to see if we can find a way to help him. You know he is a very hard working boy, maybe he just needs some extra help and I'm sure you would be happy to help us (she smiles at you and looks you in your eyes directly for the first time)

[Image: giphy-gif-cid-790b761197ef334a7ff1c4a694...-giphy.gif]
Like Reply
awesomeeeeeeeee keep it coming

aishwarya teasing a man of power is the best thing to happen
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 10:20 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: (Aish knocks on the door before she walks into the office. She already has the permission but she still wants to Principal to look up at her. Her hips sways a bit as she walks and its hard not to look at her. And with that sleeveless blouse she's sure the Principal will find it hard to take eyes off her)

Aish: Hello Sir, I'm Aishwarya, Rahul's mother. Do you know who he is? (she talks very softly to you, her voice is submissive already and her eyes look down as soon as you make eye contact. She isn't shy but is just doing it so you think she is, turning you on even more) 

(She has her report card and hands it over to you so you can see for yourself)
Aish: Sir my son has failed some of his subjects. I am here to see if we can find a way to help him. You know he is a very hard working boy, maybe he just needs some extra help and I'm sure you would be happy to help us (she smiles at you and looks you in your eyes directly for the first time)

[Image: giphy-gif-cid-790b761197ef334a7ff1c4a694...-giphy.gif]

( i heard bangles chann channn voice as someone knocked at the door)

( paper review kr rha tha use table pe rakhke upar dekhta hu)

yes come in pleasee

( and then u walk in and the first glimse of u kncocked the wind out of me it was strict that no sleveless dresses allowed inside college premises and here u enter wearing one )

( i just stare at u for a moment and the scent of ur skin spreads in room as u came near the glass table in between us)

rahulll ?.....ummm ( i acted as if i am trying to recall lekin ur beauty has taken me by a storm)

please take a seat

( if it was someone else direct mai bolta tha "please check college guidelines for dress code " aur slevelss pehanne ka ek reason se hi meeting cancel kr deta but i was not doing it today dont know why)

( i took the report card )

ohh rahul rai yeah from 12th standard ( report card dekhte hue peeking at ur arms now and then without letting u know)

yeah he failed in applied scince , calculus and trignometry 

so he failed the class he wont be promoted 

umm ( scratching my chin a bit) so what do u want me to do about it? how can i help.....i will let his class teacher know that he is given special care since he is the only kid who failed so that he wont fail again 

( u wanted to get him passed but i didnt know that and it havent happened in the history of the college)
Like Reply
(She already knew that he wouldn't just say yes to passing his son like this so she knew she had to play a long game)

Aish: Sir that's very kind of you. As soon as I walked in I knew you are a very respectable man who cares for his students (She leans forward a bit as she says it smiling even more, she knows this will give a little more view of her cleavage but as soon as she sees the Principal's eyes go down even a little bit she sits back in her chair not letting him look at it for more than a single second)

[Image: giphy-gif-cid-790b76114dcf70726cabef40b9...-giphy.gif]

Aish: (suddenly she gets very sad) Sir I don't think you know this, but Rahul's dad passed away 5 months ago. You can imagine what not having a man in the house does to a young kid like Rahul. And if he has to repeat this grade then I think his confidence will be even more damaged. Is there any chance I can convince you to promote him, Sir?
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 10:46 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: (She already knew that he wouldn't just say yes to passing his son like this so she knew she had to play a long game)

Aish: Sir that's very kind of you. As soon as I walked in I knew you are a very respectable man who cares for his students (She leans forward a bit as she says it smiling even more, she knows this will give a little more view of her cleavage but as soon as she sees the Principal's eyes go down even a little bit she sits back in her chair not letting him look at it for more than a single second)

[Image: giphy-gif-cid-790b76114dcf70726cabef40b9...-giphy.gif]

Aish: (suddenly she gets very sad) Sir I don't think you know this, but Rahul's dad passed away 5 months ago. You can imagine what not having a man in the house does to a young kid like Rahul. And if he has to repeat this grade then I think his confidence will be even more damaged. Is there any chance I can convince you to promote him, Sir?

( the way u spoke the way u moved ur lips ur voice everything was making me go a bit unrest)

( the way u said Thank you lips ka uuuu dekh rha tha stare krke )

yeah i definitely care about my....( thats when u came a bit forward and i saw a centimetre of ur cleavage line ufff the shine of ur skin there i gulped my throat and as u moved back i looked here and there with a guilty face) 

( clears throat) about my students

ohh really thats sad ......( oh my god itni maal vidhwaaa ) yeah i can get it

But thats strictly against our college protocols Mrs.rai..( by mistake Mrs bol diya) sorry Miss Aishwarya 

i mean we havent ever done that here and i dont think....( kuch bolne wala tha but ur nose ur lips ur arms the scent of ur body coming from u kuch bol nhi paya)

i am really sorry ....
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 10:55 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( the way u spoke the way u moved ur lips ur voice everything was making me go a bit unrest)

( the way u said Thank you lips ka uuuu dekh rha tha stare krke )

yeah i definitely care about my....( thats when u came a bit forward and i saw a centimetre of ur cleavage line ufff the shine of ur skin there i gulped my throat and as u moved back i looked here and there with a guilty face) 

( clears throat) about my students

ohh really thats sad ......( oh my god itni maal vidhwaaa ) yeah i can get it

But thats strictly against our college protocols Mrs.rai..( by mistake Mrs bol diya) sorry Miss Aishwarya 

i mean we havent ever done that here and i dont think....( kuch bolne wala tha but ur nose ur lips ur arms the scent of ur body coming from u kuch bol nhi paya)

i am really sorry ....

Aish: (she moves both her hands forward a bit on the table, almost giving you a chance to hold them) Sir I totally understand, I would never want you to do something that you don't want to. But you know I'm a mom, and i have so much pressure on me. Having to deal with so much. I can't even explain how hard my life has been, I haven't had a fun night since so long

(she moves her hand back as soon as she feels you might come close to holding it. She holds her face in her hands. As she sighes deeply you can see her amazing tits go up and down and she knows this is going to turn you on a bit and she does it purposefully)

Aish: (She pulls her hair back and moves it to one side giving very nice view of her shoulder now. And a lot of her chest too that was covered with her hair. She has also pulled down her pallu a bit, just enough that you can once again see one inch of her cleavage but no more) Sir I have an idea. but I'm afraid you will say no to it. If you can come home for dinner this weekend, we can talk over this properly. I am sure I can convince you Sir to promote my son. You are a principal you must be so busy Sir. I shouldn't have even asked I'm sorry.
[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Feature-Image-1920x1080.jpg]
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 11:05 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: Aish: (she moves both her hands forward a bit on the table, almost giving you a chance to hold them) Sir I totally understand, I would never want you to do something that you don't want to. But you know I'm a mom, and i have so much pressure on me. Having to deal with so much. I can't even explain how hard my life has been, I haven't had a fun night since so long

(she moves her hand back as soon as she feels you might come close to holding it. She holds her face in her hands. As she sighes deeply you can see her amazing tits go up and down and she knows this is going to turn you on a bit and she does it purposefully)

Aish: (She pulls her hair back and moves it to one side giving very nice view of her shoulder now. And a lot of her chest too that was covered with her hair. She has also pulled down her pallu a bit, just enough that you can once again see one inch of her cleavage but no more) Sir I have an idea. but I'm afraid you will say no to it. If you can come home for dinner this weekend, we can talk over this properly. I am sure I can convince you Sir to promote my son. You are a principal you must be so busy Sir. I shouldn't have even asked I'm sorry.

( as u move ur hand forward ur cleavage line crushed and it was even more sexy that way i was thinking of eating some cherry out of it and ur hands ur fingers ur sleveless bare arms )

( desk ke neeche mera lund me gudgudi hone lag chuki thi )

yeah i can understand but....

( rules ke against tha mai har giz nhi krta but as u sighed i was imagining the agar usme se dudh peene mila to )

( shit what the hell am i thinking i was controlling my thoughts but as u moved ur left side hair back with ur hands i saw the arm armpit intersection rub i was exhaling little strongly )

( ur shoulder ur neck omg what is this woman doing is she doing this purposefully or unknowingly whatever it may be it was makingit very hard for me to say NO straightforward)

( it was me who made the rule : NO Bribe and No personal relationships with the kids parents )

( having dinner was a strict no no but as u gave the invitation)

well aishwarya ji dont be so sad...i cant...have din...ok let me think ok 

see dont be sad ( my personal contact card was placed in a small boss on the table ) let me think ok
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 11:05 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: Aish: (she moves both her hands forward a bit on the table, almost giving you a chance to hold them) Sir I totally understand, I would never want you to do something that you don't want to. But you know I'm a mom, and i have so much pressure on me. Having to deal with so much. I can't even explain how hard my life has been, I haven't had a fun night since so long

seduce krna koi seekhe inse seekhe

[Image: seekhe-inse-seekhey-chatur-silencer-speech-scene.gif]
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 11:16 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u move ur hand forward ur cleavage line crushed and it was even more sexy that way i was thinking of eating some cherry out of it and ur hands ur fingers ur sleveless bare arms )

( desk ke neeche mera lund me gudgudi hone lag chuki thi )

yeah i can understand but....

( rules ke against tha mai har giz nhi krta but as u sighed i was imagining the agar usme se dudh peene mila to )

( shit what the hell am i thinking i was controlling my thoughts but as u moved ur left side hair back with ur hands i saw the arm armpit intersection rub i was exhaling little strongly )

( ur shoulder ur neck omg what is this woman doing is she doing this purposefully or unknowingly whatever it may be it was makingit very hard for me to say NO straightforward)

( it was me who made the rule : NO Bribe and No personal relationships with the kids parents )

( having dinner was a strict no no but as u gave the invitation)

well aishwarya ji dont be so sad...i cant...have din...ok let me think ok 

see dont be sad ( my personal contact card was placed in a small boss on the table ) let me think ok

Aish: I understand Sir. You're a very busy man of course you wouldn't have time for a widow like me. What was I even expecting. I will leave now (she knew the Prinicipal was already hooked onto her and wouldn't want to give away this chance)

(She could see the Principal looking at her naked arms and shoulders, and he would even try to glance at her boobs. She let her pallu slip one more inch just to tease fully. This was her final attempt at convincing the Principal)

Aish: Sir you didn't reply. Do you really want me to leave? (she again put both her hands on the table close enough so the Principal could try to hold them if he really wanted, and she started acting as if she is about to cry)

[Image: cbfe9e0897516e9b4f95b9e6026d0278.jpg]
foto mit bild
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 05:16 PM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: Aish: I understand Sir. You're a very busy man of course you wouldn't have time for a widow like me. What was I even expecting. I will leave now (she knew the Prinicipal was already hooked onto her and wouldn't want to give away this chance)

(She could see the Principal looking at her naked arms and shoulders, and he would even try to glance at her boobs. She let her pallu slip one more inch just to tease fully. This was her final attempt at convincing the Principal)

Aish: Sir you didn't reply. Do you really want me to leave? (she again put both her hands on the table close enough so the Principal could try to hold them if he really wanted, and she started acting as if she is about to cry)

[Image: cbfe9e0897516e9b4f95b9e6026d0278.jpg]
foto mit bild

( my wife was 47 years old she looked like a aunty and here u looked like an absolute godess and i was thinking should i capture this opurtunity or should i let it slep and keep my status as a good principal who dont bend rules for anyone)

( ufff ghar pe dinner pe bula rhi hai pati bhi nhi hai this is once in a lifetime oppurtunity aisi maal ke sath dinner krne ka mauka to life me nhi milega mujhe)

( i saw ur naked arms flesh in right amount mu me pani aa rha tha i hold ur wrist taking the oppurtunity)

listen aishwarya dont think that way ( sare philosophical baat bol rha tha lekin makhmal jaisa hatheli feel kr rha tha)

take this ( gave u my card) this is my personal whatsaap number

i think i can visit once by saturday evening to give guidance to rahul 

and dont ever think u r alone ok
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 05:25 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( my wife was 47 years old she looked like a aunty and here u looked like an absolute godess and i was thinking should i capture this opurtunity or should i let it slep and keep my status as a good principal who dont bend rules for anyone)

( ufff ghar pe dinner pe bula rhi hai pati bhi nhi hai this is once in a lifetime oppurtunity aisi maal ke sath dinner krne ka mauka to life me nhi milega mujhe)

( i saw ur naked arms flesh in right amount mu me pani aa rha tha i hold ur wrist taking the oppurtunity)

listen aishwarya dont think that way ( sare philosophical baat bol rha tha lekin makhmal jaisa hatheli feel kr rha tha)

take this ( gave u my card) this is my personal whatsaap number

i think i can visit once by saturday evening to give guidance to rahul 

and dont ever think u r alone ok

Aish: (She suddenly starts smiling again) Oh Sir I am so happy. and wow your hands are so strong too. i feel so protected right now (she blushes a little at this moment)

Aish: I am a very good host Sir, I used to host so many guests when my husband was alive. I won't let you leave unsatisfied (she gives a hot wink)

[Image: aishwarya-rai-wink.gif]

Aish: I mean I cook very good food Sir (she blushes even more and then looks down at her tits and pallu and adjusts it immediately and pretends as if it was a mistake and she didnt realize it in her emotions)

Aish: Its so hard being alone in the house with no man. A woman always needs a man in her house Sir otherwise woman can never be happy alone.
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 05:33 PM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: Aish: (She suddenly starts smiling again) Oh Sir I am so happy. and wow your hands are so strong too. i feel so protected right now (she blushes a little at this moment)

Aish: I am a very good host Sir, I used to host so many guests when my husband was alive. I won't let you leave unsatisfied (she gives a hot wink)

[Image: aishwarya-rai-wink.gif]

Aish: I mean I cook very good food Sir (she blushes even more and then looks down at her tits and pallu and adjusts it immediately and pretends as if it was a mistake and she didnt realize it in her emotions)

Aish: Its so hard being alone in the house with no man. A woman always needs a man in her house Sir otherwise woman can never be happy alone.
( there was 3 days to go for saturday and i was already feeling my heart pounding thinking of u serving me food with ur hands )

( as u said " my hands are strong" thats when i relaized ki tere hatheli ko feel kr rha tha condolence dene ke bahane)

( with a guilty look hath hataya from ur hands)

( the wau winked with ur raised eyebrow ) su..suree ( this was a new thing happening in the history of my career )

( by then the peon comes and tell)

peon : radhika madam leave ke regarding baat krna chahti hai

( i felt bad ki now our conversation will be ended for now)

why dont u give me ur contact .....i mean ..i mean to say..so i can message u and inform when i will arrive nothing else ( i was already feeling guilty)

( ur words have poisoned my brain slowly ufff the seduction power u had was on different level)
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 05:42 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( there was 3 days to go for saturday and i was already feeling my heart pounding thinking of u serving me food with ur hands )

( as u said " my hands are strong" thats when i relaized ki tere hatheli ko feel kr rha tha condolence dene ke bahane)

( with a guilty look hath hataya from ur hands)

( the wau winked with ur raised eyebrow ) su..suree ( this was a new thing happening in the history of my career )

( by then the peon comes and tell)

peon : radhika madam leave ke regarding baat krna chahti hai

( i felt bad ki now our conversation will be ended for now)

why dont u give me ur contact .....i mean ..i mean to say..so i can message u and inform when i will arrive nothing else ( i was already feeling guilty)

( ur words have poisoned my brain slowly ufff the seduction power u had was on different level)

(when you pull your hand she also blushes even more and acts ashamed at letting a strange man grab her hands. She pulls them away and puts them in her lap and holds them together tightly, but doing this means her arms touch her boobs and they are getting squished together for an even better showing for you)

Aish: (just to tease you and have you guessing for the next 3 days) Nahi sir I think its alright. Why the phone number unless are planning to cancel on me (she laughs). You can just come on Saturday and I'll be waiting. You will come na Sir?

(after your reply she finally decides to get up and go. As she turns around and walks away you see how her big hips move. and you also realize that she is wearing a blouse that shows so much of her back and it turns you on even more[Image: 116689731_3484767011585832_4804861995945...e=627BE75E]
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 05:51 PM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: (when you pull your hand she also blushes even more and acts ashamed at letting a strange man grab her hands. She pulls them away and puts them in her lap and holds them together tightly, but doing this means her arms touch her boobs and they are getting squished together for an even better showing for you)

Aish: (just to tease you and have you guessing for the next 3 days) Nahi sir I think its alright. Why the phone number unless are planning to cancel on me (she laughs). You can just come on Saturday and I'll be waiting. You will come na Sir?

(after your reply she finally decides to get up and go. As she turns around and walks away you see how her big hips move. and you also realize that she is wearing a blouse that shows so much of her back and it turns you on even more[Image: 116689731_3484767011585832_4804861995945...e=627BE75E]

( i wanted ur whatsaap number so that rahul ke report ke bahane kuch chatting start ho and i the way u denied it made me more greedy for u )

( ur cleavage ur neck ur arms how the hell can i say no) saturday evening 6 pm i will be there ....to give guidance to rahul ( uski maa se milna tha mujhe nothing else guidance ka bahana bana rha tha)

( as u got up and turned ur side waist ...that waist chain ur back ur hair everything made me crazyyy i slmost touch my crotch but then i started getting interrupted by teachers and other faculties)

( now it was saturday evening almost 5.30 college record se rahul ka adress nikala)

Nariman Residency 5th floor room number 503 

( it was about 15 minutes from my house)

( i told my wife that there is an important faculty meeting now so i had to leave )

( i was wearing white shirt black pant and a black coat )

( i arrived at ur adress at 5.50 pm)

ding donggg ( my heart was pouding fast thinking kya pehni hogi aishwarya )
Like Reply
(she could see how much you liked her in the sleeveless dress so she wore a sleeveless kameez. Her neck was deep so you could see a lot of cleavage too but she had a dupatta to hide it. this way she could reveal it only when she wants to like before. Her kameez was tight though so you could see all her curves)

[Image: 9d80023146ff2e1356ff642c4c469d10.jpg]

(It was only 10 mins earlier but she was still preparing stuff for you, so she wasn't wearing the dupatta properly. She shouted at Rahul to see if he can open the door to check but when he didn't reply she just ran to the door without thinking)

Aish: Arey kon hai (she says this not very loudly but when she opens the door she gets surprised) Sir aap already (her dupatta was tied to her waist so all her cleavage was so visible. she suddenly puts both her hands on her chest to cover it) Sorry Sir I wasn't ready for you (but in her head she's happy that even if she didnt mean to she has enticed the Principal even more. She turns around and unties her dupatta and puts it properly to hide her cleavage, but still her tight kameez means you can see the shape of her tits easily)

Aish: Please come in Sir please come in. (she takes you to the living room) do you want any water or drink? Rahul jaldi idhar aa (she screams his name and Rahul comes) Sir k lye paani la jaldi se

(Rahul goes to get water as Aish stands there smiling)
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 06:18 PM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: (she could see how much you liked her in the sleeveless dress so she wore a sleeveless kameez. Her neck was deep so you could see a lot of cleavage too but she had a dupatta to hide it. this way she could reveal it only when she wants to like before. Her kameez was tight though so you could see all her curves)

[Image: 9d80023146ff2e1356ff642c4c469d10.jpg]

(It was only 10 mins earlier but she was still preparing stuff for you, so she wasn't wearing the dupatta properly. She shouted at Rahul to see if he can open the door to check but when he didn't reply she just ran to the door without thinking)

Aish: Arey kon hai (she says this not very loudly but when she opens the door she gets surprised) Sir aap already (her dupatta was tied to her waist so all her cleavage was so visible. she suddenly puts both her hands on her chest to cover it) Sorry Sir I wasn't ready for you (but in her head she's happy that even if she didnt mean to she has enticed the Principal even more. She turns around and unties her dupatta and puts it properly to hide her cleavage, but still her tight kameez means you can see the shape of her tits easily)

Aish: Please come in Sir please come in. (she takes you to the living room) do you want any water or drink? Rahul jaldi idhar aa (she screams his name and Rahul comes) Sir k lye paani la jaldi se

(Rahul goes to get water as Aish stands there smiling)

( as the door opened i saw u standing with ur cleavage visible to me and instead of looking at u i looked at ur cleavage and as u put ur hand on cleavage standing outside door my face fluttered with guilt as if thinking maine dekha krke dhaki )

( ur skin was shining pata nhi konsa cream lagayi thi)

sorry wo maine 6 baje kaha tha but wo...( actually 3 din kaise nikala mujhe malum hai raha nhi ja rha tha)

( as u turned ur bare back ufff man kr rha tha abhi ke abhi baal ko side krke sunghu ) 

( i entered ur house without removing shoes shoes nikalna to bhul hi gya tha as i looked at ur hips sway )

( i was standing in the living room)

( as u said "Rahul jaldi idhar aa" ohh shit ye bhi hai kya i thought bad luck abhi kuch nhi hone wala)

( maine pani chahiye kaha bhi nhi u told rahul to bring water) are takleef mat do kisiko i am here to give guidance to rahul nothing else aishwarya ....

( darwaja abhi bhi khula tha)
Like Reply