Cucked after being tied
Photo 
Iam living with my wife Neha Sharma. We just got married[Image: javascript:void(0)]
She has a past in which she was involved in several physical relationship. But i wasn't concerned about that . After the first night i understood she i couldn't satisfy her . She isn't impressed with my small dick .[Image: javascript:void(0)]
She used to state at other men's dick when ever we go out .She clearly wants to fuck them . Slowly Neha started distancing from me . Not allowing me to touch her.One  day when I was away ,my maid told me that some unknown person came to our home and found Neha with him .[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly9pbWctaHcueHZpZGVvcy1jZG4uY29t...UuMQ==.asp]
I came home immediately to find the truth . He was Vicky her ex boyfriend. She was kissing him .[Image: jJgyQ356qGiS3Pc58]
She saw me and didn't stop and kissed him even passionately . I tried to stop them but couldn't. He was bulked and too strong for me . They tied me up to a chair .She came and removed my pants and showed him my small dick and both laughed at it . Then she started to kiss again .
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQrFNk38pg6b7A70bfojT...U&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
Good start ! Please continue .... the story
Like Reply
good tart
Like Reply