Misc. Erotica Not an usual couple story..!!! --- Mylife4u
Not an usual couple story..!!!

Hi all.. I am the author of My BF.. A Cuckold.. A Story based on a girl who takes revenge of her BF, who doesn't heed to her requests, and makes him a complete cuckold. The story spawned over 50 chapters and helped me learn I can write something. But, I am sure I have much more to learn before I become a fan favorite.

Now, I am happy to begin with “Not an usual couple story”, which is my second long story and I hope the story will get even more support than my first one from you all. This story is about a girl named Aishwarya and her husband Arjun and the turns and twists they face in their married life. I have planned to make it a POV (Point of View) story. I.e, each chapter written in view point of Arjun or Aishwarya.

Please support the effort and also, provide me comments, whether good or bad, on the story. So, I could learn from mistakes and also, learn what makes a good story.

Thank you all in advance.
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 1 – Intimate Couple

(POV- Aishwarya)

“Aishu… Aishuuuu..”

“Comingggg.. 2 minutes..”

“Movie is going to start in 1 minute Aishu”

“I’ll kill you if you press the play button Ajju”

Hi all. So, you all know I have only 2 minutes before I join with my Ajju for the movie. I’ll introduce me within that time short and sweet. Ok?

I am Aishwarya aka Aishu , a 25 years old Tamil girl. The one who was shouting earlier is Arjun aka Ajju, my lovely hubby and he is 26 currently. We both met in facebook. Actually, he saw my profile picture and gave me a request. I, who never accept any random requests, by fate’s smile accepted his request one day when I was in come college confusions. He pinged me “hi” and I pinged back “Do I know you?” and as days passed by, the messages turned to be “Where are you idiot? I am missing you!” kind and one fine night, Arjun proposed and I accepted.

We also found we were of same caste and social status and so when we said about us to each other’s folks, there wasn’t any opposition. They were all just happy that we didn’t give them any burden of searching bride and groom. It has been 1 year 6 months since we married and the love we have is just increasing with time.
Oh I forgot to mention about our appearances. It is so important nowadays as every author thinks lots and describes lot about the main characters. So, About whom you wanna know first? I suppose, as most ppl are guys here, I will be the winner :P

Ok. I am 25 as mentioned earlier and I am 5’4 and 53 kgs (Oops. I am too frank!). I am of exotic dusky complexion as my Ajju always says. I have dense black hair as you all Indian guys love and I have homely face and a hot body. Sometimes, Ajju says I have similarities with Amala paul. i will say you much more details when I am completely free. Ajju is 5’6 and of slim in nature, but, so handsome in my eyes. And he is..

“2 minutes already over Aishu. I am pressing play.”

Oh God. This guy has literally no patience. I will continue with other details later guys. However, I know you all won't be interested in knowing how Ajju will be. :P

“Ajju idiot. Can’t you wait two minutes? I didn’t check if the coffee has enough sugar in it or even if I have put sugar. “

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Ajju smiled my favorite smile and got the cups from my hand while I climbed the bed. He gave my coffee cup which has his picture and said “So what Aishu, if coffee doesn’t have sugar? I have such a big sweet box near me. I will just take a bite of you and have coffee. “

I blushed hearing his sugar coated words and said, “Can I win speaking to you ? You spoke and spoke and spoke and made me fall for you head over heels. Now, I am struck up with you forever”

“Oh. Is that a big punishment? You wanna have some independence honey? “

“Hmm. What If I say yes?”

“I won’t do anything. I will just say bye to you and find someone else. “ He laughed.

I immediately pinched his thighs hard that he screamed loud in pain. I hate that when he says something like that. I always feel he is mine and mine alone.
He also spilled some coffee in his bare thighs which were not covered by his shorts. I wiped them off for him. He was rubbing the pinched spot for relief and told, “Just wait baby. I will take revenge of your pinch in just two minutes”

“Haa. Just do what you can. I don’t fear you Mr. Arjun”. Saying this, I moved a bit closer to him and my face was over his shoulders, “Ok. Hit play Ajju. Let’s watch the movie”

He hit play and we started watching “2 states” starring Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor. As most of you will know, it is a love story written by Chethan bhagat and the movie has very intimate scenes. It was during the first time the main cast has sex with each other, I was able to feel Ajju’s hands that were on my shoulder rubbing my hands slowly.

I was also already turned on by the scene that I let him do what he wishes. He slowly rubbed over my hands and then, moved on to my medium seized breasts which he love the most, He slowly started rubbing them over the fine fabric of my night dress and as I was not wearing a bra, It was like he was rubbing straight over them. My breath became hot and quicker. I was heaving and closed the eyes in ecstasy. His hands moved tenderly over my big nipples over the dress and he moved on below. His hands were now on my small tummy and then it moved on to the side to my hip. I was biting my lips to stop me from moaning.

“Ahhhhhh”

I shouted, pushing Ajju aside. The idiot was laughing like mad. He has pinched my hip hard.

“I told you I’ll take revenge. How was it?”

I started beating him and as I couldn't control myself anymore, due to the turn on caused by him already. I just jumped over him, sat on his lap and bit his lips hard first and when he struggled, started kissing them and sucking them. And the night passed with 2 rounds of passionate sex.
[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Superb start
Like Reply
Fantastic begining. Hope this is not a cuckold theme.
Like Reply
Chapter 2 – Intimacy turns wild

(POV – Arjun)

It must be around five in the morning and I woke due to a natural urgency. Last night was amazing. My hot and wild wife has jumped over me and she initiated everything. The way she moaned and never let me move by tying her lovely legs around me, the way she licked my nipples when I was over her and humping her and even the way she sexily went down me and kissed my little guy and sucked him in order to prep him for the next round. Just Amazing.

I came out of the bathroom and saw her lying in the bed. She was covered partially with a white bedcover and both her waxed legs up to half of thighs were visible and they were shiny in the night lamp that glowed above. Moving up, top of her shapely boobs were visible and they were moving up and down rhythmically with her breaths. And her face. Oh Man. She has one of those incredibly homely faces but which can drive you crazy in bed. She was now sleeping with her lips slightly parted as if she might anytime say “Come here you useless guy. Come and fuck me. Ajjuu”. Her eyes half open and half closed as if she was in some pleasure state or a drowsy state enjoying what I am doing to her.

As you guys know, It sometimes needs whole day to make a woman horny, but, just lesser than 8 microseconds for the guy. The law worked for me too and I could feel my little guy growing up a giant and hitting my briefs to let him free. I slowly moved near her and moved aside her bedcover, to reveal what’s inside. My cock’s throbbing increased seeing her on the whole.

At times, it’s very true, that partially covered; semi-revealing girls excite you more than completely naked girls. Because, partial clothes make you want more, make you wonder what’s inside, even if you have watched the same girl naked for infinite times. I found it very true and happening seeing Aishu.

She was in a white nylon slip, which had minute embroideries over the neckline and a pink panty with floral prints. As she was sleeping turning the right side, her left side strap has fallen down revealing her complete shoulders on one side and the other side has the thin strap still. Her hip was clearly visible along with her sexy deep navel. Her thighs were over one other looking like shaped statue legs. Her panty had small wet patches due to my successful efforts last night and the air was filled with some sexy aroma due to the same efforts last night. I moved aside and turned on another bed lamp which accentuated her beauty by revealing more.
In this brighter light, I could even see her nipples pushing the slip’s fabric from the inside. She has bigger nipples than the usual and the beautiful areolas around them were also slightly visible through the slip. As the AC was still on and as I had pushed aside her bedcover, I could see her shivering a bit and goose bumps all over her body. So, to help her and my little guy’s desires, I moved a bit closer to her and threw my hands over her shoulder and hugged her. She was over me with her left breast touching me and I had a clear view of the right one.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
I slowly moved my index finger towards her nipple, I touched it tenderly with the tip of the finger and started making concentric circle over the nipple and as I expected my horny darling’s nipples started getting erect. I increased the speed and started using my palm and I got better results now.

Aishu was squirming in the bed slowly and her legs were moving and her breath increased its pace. I still kept rubbing on the nipple. She woke up suddenly.

“Hey what are you doing mister?” She asked in a seductive voice.

“Doing you” I replied back.

“It’s early morning and we have to go for work baby. “

“If so, why is this big?” I asked tenderly pinching her nipple.

“Ahh donkey. Move aside. It’s all because of AC effect. Nothing else. Give me my bedcover. I need to sleep.”

I know my wife at times want it to be like I convincing her or begging her before she lets me do things. She likes to be like a shy and timid wife who is not that interested in sex.

“Really? You need to sleep? Then, answer this too honey. What’s this?”

I asked by suddenly moving over her and moving my hands towards her navel and to the panty , and inside the panty and touching her semi-trimmed mound and the hot slit that gives me all pleasure. It was really wet.

She smiled sexily and pulled me towards her face. Our lips were just millimeters apart. She said, “You got to know now right? Then what is your problem. Do what you wish”

And before she completed the sentence my lips were inside her lips, sucking them on and using very little of tongue as more of tongue irritates her. My hands were first over her hair while kissing her and moved to her neck and cupped one of the small guava shaped breasts and I was unable to control me anymore.

I kissed hard and started biting her lower lips gently while my hands moved inside the slip and got hold of her firm naked breasts and started molesting her hard and I know in complete horny state she doesn’t care about how wild I am. I moved below and removed her slip urgently and let it move towards her stomach and started sucking on the left boob while pressing the right one wildly. I took the nipples inside my mouth and chewed them on and licked the areola which she likes lot. She was just hugging me and moving my hands over my back.

I then moved much down and in a swift motion, took away her panty and threw it away and started kissing her navel and was about to kiss her mound, when the alarm sounded.

Oh God. Its almost 6 now and we have to start getting ready. But, I was in no state to stop and so, I moved over her and moved her legs apart and in the glistening sweet hole of hers, I kept my pounding cock and slowly inserted it inside. She moaned “Ahhh” and I replied, “hmmmm”.

The cock entered slower first and then I increased the pace suddenly. I started rocking her hard and fast and she started screaming, and I just know she says “Don’t stop” Other words were completely gibberish. I cupped one of her breasts for support and started moving inside her faster and faster. Her legs were around me and I was in no mood to stop. And after a considerable time, she exploded first, throwing her body into continuous shivers and I exploded then. I lied over her and she kissed me wildly all over my face and licking my ear and biting it. My hands still were over her breasts slightly pumping the melons.

And it was Monday morning. The day which I will never forget, for that it turned our life upside down.
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply
(30-03-2022, 04:47 PM)ddey333 Wrote:
This story is about a girl named Aishwarya and her husband Arjun and the turns and twists they face in their married life.

Interesting start.

Lets see what is un-usual in their life..
Like Reply
cuckold na ho to accha hai,,,don’t make husband cuckold
Like Reply
Chapter 3 – A Happy News

(POV - Aishwarya)

God. I love this guy. He gives me more and more reasons to love him more. From the day we first metin facebook to the day we get married to today, He gives me 1000s of reasons to love him more.

He is a great guy for sure. If not, Will I be sitting in my office now and thinking of how he is and the way he behaved earlier this morning? If there are any girls around, you will definitely know what I am talking about. Usual things that happen regularly becomes normal after a while. But, surprises like today morning never really leaves your head.

I could still picture the position I was in while I wokein the morning and the shivering of my body and the shock waves passing through it while he was playing with my nipples. My My. I think I am getting wet. May be this is the best way to overcome Monday blues and enjoy office even in a Monday morning.

It was around 2 PM and I have just completed my lunch and was busy testing the new interface.

“Ting”

My mobile let out a beep and It was a message from Ajju.

“Oye sweetheart”

“Hi baby. What doing?”

“Hmm. Nothing much. Just wishing if I can do you again the very moment. You are killing me at times baby.”

I blushed reading it. But, I replied, “You are really so bad. You spoiled my sleep and here I am struggling hard to be awake and work”

“Oh really? So sad. Don’t worry honey. You will get used to it. Because, I won’t be letting you sleep properly today too. “

“I’ll kill you Ajju.”

“I’ll fuck you Aishu :P”

“God. Stop it. I am at office.”

“No. You are in bed room with me :P”

“Oh.What am I doing now?”

“Sitting on my lap with a hot little panty and bra. My little guy hitting you from below”

“Chi. Stop it”

“How to stop it? You are sitting on him and he woke. What have I got to do? If you really wanna stop him, show him his resting place.

“If I should show him his resting place, why are you my husband? Be a man and you start doing than asking me to do useless guy!”

I sent the message and smiled like a fool reading all the messages again. My colleague sitting near me looked me as if I am mad and turned aside. But, I was not in a mood to care about all that. This guy made me horny yesterday nite, later today morning and even now. He has some power and control over my body I decided.

Only then I looked the mobile and was shocked to see no messages from him. He is not some dominating guy who gets angry if the wife plays with him. He takes things sportively and talk something else in return and make me long for him. So, I am even more surprised to see he didn’t reply.

Will he have got some other work? Is his phone working properly? What happened?
Why isn’t he replying? All these thoughts started coming over my head.

By then, I received his call. “Hello”

“Hey baby”

“What happened? Why no messages?”

“I will say you later. I have got some news. “

“Good or bad?”

“I’ll say you while we meet. I gotta go baby. Bye”

I hate this. I don’t like such surprises. It may be ironic from what I have stated above. But really, I need to know atleast if its good or bad news. Now, I can’t stop thinking what it is about. I completed the day’s work and got the cab to home.

Once I entered home, I was pulled by someone and I rotated once in shock before falling on the same person. Who else it’ll be? It was Ajju.

“Idiot. I got scared”

“Why? Thought someone entered home and was waiting for ravishing this beauty?”

“Idiot Idiot. Nothing of that sort. I was just shocked to be pulled. What’s the matter? Why are you home early? What is the news you wanted to say me?”

“Oh My. How many question? I came early because I asked permission for it and regarding the news, first let us sit and talk”

I hated waiting again and was about to shout at him to say it immediately but I felt lack of gravity. Ajju was lifting me with both hands and was taking me to the sofa and he made me sit on his lap.

Like Reply
This looks like a promising story. Eagerly waiting for more. I was a huge fan of the last story... ♥️

Bitches are not born, they are made in bed.
~Niyati. Seeker of well-written erotica.

Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
I was wearing a semi cotton white saree with a small border and a red blouse. I was now sitting on his lap and he has changed to his tracks and casuals.

“What is the news Ajju? Say immediately. Please don’t keep me waiting. Say it now”

“Ok. Ok. Ok. Remember the international conference in London I told about?”

“Yes. About some presentation from your company. You helped the team prepare it right? “

“Yes. Yes. Now the name of who is going to represent the company has come out”

“And that is?”

“The owner of the little guy on whom your sexy ass is sitting on”

I was completely surprised and happy the very moment.

“Oh My God.That’s great Ajju. Is it confirmed??“

“Yes it is. I will be leaving by next week.”

“Next week? How long is the conference?”

“15 days excluding weekends. So around 20 days”

“20 days??What I am going to do without you. I will miss you”

“Don’t worry darling. I will give you a lot of me before I leave, so that, you will be remembering me more”

Saying this, His hands moved over my hip through the open slit between blouse and saree.I don’t wear low-hips like most of these day girls but the opening I left was
more than enough for him.

“What are you doin Ajju?”

“I need compensation for all 20 days. So from now on wherever and whenever Iw ant you, I will take you down. Now here!”

“At least let me change. This is a good saree…”

I struggled to talk with his lips on mine and his hands inside my petticoat. I was again wet it seems and I gasped when his finger entered inside me. I started biting his lips and I was shivering when his second finger entered inside me.

He pushed me down to the sofa and removed my pallu out. I was lying down in the blouse and petticoat and I know such a sight will make any Indian man crazy. My Indian man was crazier than others.

He took his hands out and kissed my lips again and then neck and then top visible part of my breasts and moved on to my hip and slowly came down to my legs. He kissed my legs for which I protested. He moved my saree upwards and my legs were slowly seeing the open air and he was kissing all through them. This was different. Unlike completely removing the dress, I was still wearing the dress except the pallu a nd he is doing things.

He pushed up the saree even more and slowly reached my knee and kissing it, he moved to my thighs. His one hand was stroking and rubbing and my left thigh and he was kissing my right thigh and when he reached the inner thighs. Very near my blue panty, he started licking the thighs and I was wanting more of this.

He kissed my pussy over the panty and slowly removed it off my legs and I helped him by lifting my cute butt on which hands were now, crushing and playing. He then kissed my pussy along with its aroma and wetness. I always couldn’t stand my pussy aroma but he says he loves it.

He kissed me there and there were butterflies all over body. Slowly he parted the pussy lips and kissed it again and his tongue touched my opening and I moaned more. He started licking me and his tongue went in and out and I was amazed by the speed he licked and was getting even more horny.

He was completely inside my saree and was licking it harder now and I who didn’t know what to do started playing with my nipples as he always does. My hands were circling over both boobs and nipples over the blouse and I was feeling as if I wanted to rip all my clothes off. I wanted to insert my finger into navel and see how it feels but alas, I was not wearing it as low hip, so navel was in his territory. He sucked and licked and kissed and I was reaching heaven and I exploded.

“OH Ajju . Maa. Ahhh. Hmm”

He came out and kissed my hip and gave a smile to me and said, “I am gonna eat you before the next week comes. “

He then kissed my cheeks. And I loved him even more. I always know he is talented than others and he proves it regularly. I was happy for him and his conference, which is a big step in his career, but not knowing the consequences.
Like Reply
Nice.

Bitches are not born, they are made in bed.
~Niyati. Seeker of well-written erotica.

Like Reply
Chapter 4 - Theatre
(POV - Arjun)

It was Wednesday and I've got confirmation that I'm starting by coming Sunday night for the conference. This is my first time to London and I was very excited about it. At the same time, the thought of leaving Aishu alone here and that I'll not have her around for days made me sad.

I was at office doing all preparatory works for the travel but at times the smile of her or the smell of her came to my mind. I even texted her what she was doing and my lovely wife has texted me back that she was thinking of me..
From the day of our marriage and till date, except the days we can't have sex, we've had it for every day. And no. We are not maniacs or anything but, we were still crazy of each other unlike most couples whose fire burn out in short span.

I wanted to go somewhere else with her tonight and so, I checked if there were any good movies running in the city and I booked one for the latest Ajith (Tamil actor) flick in escape cinemas. She is sorta fan of him. I then called her and conveyed the news and asked her to start home soon and to be ready by six and that I'll pick her up.

Rest of the day flew faster and I started home. After reaching the home, I found the door was locked and so, I entered using my key. While entering the bedroom, i heard the sound of the dressing room knob and my wife came out and my eyes were popping out.

She was hot! Aishu usually wears salwar kameez or tops and jeans for outings like this and for functions and some occasions she wears saree. It's highly rare and almost impossible that she wears t-shirt and tight jeans. But, she was wearing one now. She never wears t-shirt for in-city trips and she has wore them only when we were in honeymoon. And she was fabulous.

Her hair were still a bit wet giving her a sexy look and her face was as usual very sensuous. She was wearing a blue t-shirt with some black prints on them and the t-shirt was a bit tight for her and by that accentuating her boobs. And the jeans was perfectly fitting her smoking legs and also, I could see the perfect fleshy curves of her ass in the tight jeans.

"Oh Aishu!! Do you want me to take you to a movie now or do you want me to take you to the bed now and tie you to its corners and fuck you raw?"

"Chi. Do you always have only that thought Ajju?"

"No. But you are making me think only about it", I said, still staring at her and her shapes.

"So, How am I?" She asked and slowly moved left and right like a model and also by giving me a wink. God. How desperately I wish I wanna rip the clothes off and hump her.

"Sexy. Hot. Smoking."

"Haa. Muhaa. Thanks. Go go. Get ready my baby. It's late for the show"

I went near her and tried to hug her but she pushed me away. "You dirty guy. Go. Wash and change. Let's start. You are just going to be here for five more days. So, today no touching but, only talking"

She was saying all this but my thoughts were only on her guavas and melons. I then got ready and without complete heart, started out of the home. And my sincere called me.

"Ajju!"

"Hmm. What baby?"

"Do you want me to wear a shawl? I think the dress had become tight."

"Haha. The dress didn't become tight but yours got big. Credits to me" I winked.

"Idiot. Say fast. Should I or not?"

"No need. It's already getting late and also, I've booked couple seats for us. So, it won't be much of a problem. We'll go and come back. And we'll be in the dark mostly"

She smiled and nodded her head and she came towards the bike. And when she climbed on it, she hugged me from behind and her soft parts started piercing my back. Oh Man! How weak I'm?

"So, couple seats eh?" She asked in the way.

"Hmm Hmm".

"You must sit in a corner and me in another corner. That's the punishment you deserve for leaving your wife alone for 20 days"

I laughed and said," Let's see honey"

Like Reply
Great to see this story back.

This story was one of my favorite from 2014 and the author had completed it with 49 or 50 episodes.

Appreciate bringing it back to this platform
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Great Living Couple start ..All the best.
Btw,if you could also give the link to your previous story,..My Bf,..A Cuckold as I have not read it and would very much like to,if you have written that many updates
Like Reply