Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exposing wife
Has anyone exposed wife at home infront of stranger.
how did you convince your wife.
what happened during the 1st time expose, did the stranger advance? what your wife did.
did the exposing continued or it went to nxt level.

just requesting suggessions and experiences. not a cuck pls dont dm me for asking me as a cuck.

pls share comments.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
train your wife to be braless at home in the home dress she wears.. like nighty or tops or tshirts...
when she gets used to it then when ever strangers like delivery, milkman or water guy comes.. ask her once in a while to open the door.. and observe those guys stare at the boobs.. this is easier to start and wivies generally wont notice it they are trained like that in house when alone.. dont jump to doing more in one go. girls moods are tricky. go one step at a time
[+] 2 users Like zta's post
Like Reply
tried that. they are more conservative not readily accepting
[+] 1 user Likes jack32's post
Like Reply
I have got my wife into the habit of wearing tank tops and shorts at home..without bra or panty. So whenever a delivery person comes, every once in a while I would ask her to go open the door, and many times she would absent mindedly go as-is, without putting a gown or anything on.

Now my wife has huge boobs (36D), and in such spaghetti strap tank tops, her nipples are always tight, very easy to make out the entire shape of her boobs..and with the shorts, she just looks like a fuck toy.

I am sure every delivery person would have stayed for a few seconds more and enjoyed the sight (specially those who need otp and need to hang around for a few mins)

An example of her wearing what I just described:

[Image: IMG-9241.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like coolhunk_123's post
Like Reply
(28-03-2022, 10:27 AM)coolhunk_123 Wrote: I have got my wife into the habit of wearing tank tops and shorts at home..without bra or panty. So whenever a delivery person comes, every once in a while I would ask her to go open the door, and many times she would absent mindedly go as-is, without putting a gown or anything on.

Now my wife has huge boobs (36D), and in such spaghetti strap tank tops, her nipples are always tight, very easy to make out the entire shape of her boobs..and with the shorts, she just looks like a fuck toy.

I am sure every delivery person would have stayed for a few seconds more and enjoyed the sight (specially those who need otp and need to hang around for a few mins)

An example of her wearing what I just described:

[Image: IMG-9241.jpg]

thanks for the reply, but do you think I ve not asked her, she strictly says no, there is also a reason behind it, parents stay in 1st floor, she has to go to 1st floor, outside shop etc, so she never does that. so any other different ideas which would bring her into track would help me a lot.
[+] 1 user Likes jack32's post
Like Reply
Same problem. I have tried to convince her. Told that as her boobs are small, they won't be that visible..just be free. Doesn't listen at all. She wears only during sleeping occasionally.
[+] 1 user Likes ass_69's post
Like Reply
introduce comman man plus housewife sex stories. once she gets exited then ask her for roleplay. once she onto roleplay she might think. am trying like that and its working damn slow.. but still its working. you just have to take 1 step at a time for very conservative ladies
Like Reply
I have done that multiple times.
At home it's not suitable, as kids and parents are around.
But, whenever we go shopping to a mall , she tries out short and revealing clothes, and comes out of the trial room in that, on the pretext of showing me the dress and how she's looking.
The mall employees and other people, get a glimpse and i totally love that.

Also, especially at a shoe shop, a woman would mostly bend to try shoes or sandles.. that time , i definitely make her wear deep neck top, so that cleavage is clearly visible while bending.
[+] 2 users Like Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
but i feel outside is dangerous someone might take photo or video. yes obviously parents or kids will be there but sometimes when they are not around that time will be suitable.
Like Reply
(03-04-2022, 01:22 PM)jack32 Wrote: but i feel outside is dangerous someone might take photo or video. yes obviously parents or kids will be there but sometimes when they are not around that time will be suitable.

What's the harm in someone taking photos of her..
It might benefit someone's desries later in the day  Big Grin Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
what if u see the cleavage photo of your wife in this forum? or misused somewhere else...? its not good bro. home is the best place. outside is always risky. always remember once documented(photo/video) it cannot be deleted it will be like corona passing many others and will remain with someone, somesites unkown or known to you but u cannot remove from it. so if you care for safety dont do it outside. we are not celebrities casually telling that its not me.
[+] 2 users Like jack32's post
Like Reply
(04-04-2022, 11:33 AM)jack32 Wrote: what if u see the cleavage photo of your wife in this forum? or misused somewhere else...? its not good bro. home is the best place. outside is always risky. always remember once documented(photo/video) it cannot be deleted it will be like corona passing many others and will remain with someone, somesites unkown or known to you but u cannot remove from it. so if you care for safety dont do it outside. we are not celebrities casually telling that its not me.

Perfectly true you can talk about all your experiences but with out pics. And there is a safe way to have fun outdoor also and still no one will take a pic. It all depends how you do it.
Like Reply
Looks you've tried all the options suggested by forum members. I would suggest you to always praise her beauty and try to order some sexiest dresses by discussing with her (not bikini type, there are other dresses available which is revealing beauty in a sensible way). Ask her to wear those dresses and enjoy yourself within 4 walls. At the same time It would take months or years to convince her. As far as i know the strongest weapon is to praise her beauty indefinitely.
[+] 1 user Likes marriedmenchennai's post
Like Reply
Any cuckold couple here looking for real meet? Am from Chennai n looking for cuckold couples to have real fun n dominate them to core... If interested n real DM me or reach me through hangout id in the signature.. fake n just fantasy single guys don’t disturb me..
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply