Adultery Transformation of a homely girl
Hi Readers,

This is my first ever try. I am going to narrate a story of a homely girl who got involved in the world of lust. This is purely a fictional story. I am not a very good writer. So there may be some mistakes. Kindly forgive me if you find any grammatical errors. I need all your support and wishes. 

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chitra is 28 years old. She is a housewife. She has a son Pradeep who is 3 years old. Her husband Suresh is 31 years old. He is working as a sales executive in a car dealer corporate office. He is a jovial, caring & lovely husband as well as a hard-working &  deal-breaking employee. He takes care of his work and family in a smooth way. Chitra on the other hand a very lovely homemaker who takes care of all the household work and love her husband a lot. Chitra has a younger sister Pooja who is pursuing her B.Tech in an engineering college. Chitra's parents and her sister are settled in Trichy and Chitra lives with her Husband in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. They live in a small apartment which is a three-story building with 2 houses on each floor. Chitra lives on the first floor and their opposite home was empty and ready to be occupied

Chitra's life was going well until the new arrival of a family in the opposite flat. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a starting...I will Post 2 updates in a week and you will get the next update on Sunday within EOD....Kindly share your feedback...Thank you all
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good and pleasant start.. Hope this story's gonna be erotic and non-forced with better situations of lust..
Good luck, bro ;)
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
(18-03-2022, 02:26 PM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Good and pleasant start.. Hope this story's gonna be erotic and non-forced with better situations of lust..
Good luck, bro ;)

Thank you for your wonderful words and encouragement...I will try to give the best
[+] 1 user Likes Sivakumar_naughtyboy's post
Like Reply
Keep going bro
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
Happy that another erotic story starting… good luck
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
[+] 1 user Likes AB-the Unicorn's post
Like Reply
G o o d s t a r t . . .
[+] 1 user Likes RJ668's post
Like Reply
(18-03-2022, 11:28 AM)Sivakumar_naughtyboy Wrote: Chitra is 28 years old. She is a housewife. She has a son Pradeep who is 3 years old. Her husband Suresh is 31 years old.

Chitra's life was going well until the new arrival of a family in the opposite flat. 

Always love a housewife who explores new boundaries.

So theme is Adultery - lets see how it turns our innocent Chitra into a cheating wife.

Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
One pleasant Friday evening, Chitra's parents and her sister Pooja visited her surprisingly with a lot of gifts as her father gets promoted to Divisional Engineer in PWD.  Chitra was really happy to see her family members and she also felt so happy to hear her daddy's promotion. She hugged her father and expressed her best wishes. The Grandparents played with Pradeep.....the child was very naughty and mischievous. He ran here and there and its really hard for them to cope with his speed. Pooja too played with Pradeep. Chitra's parents really have a good time. Suresh joined them by evening 8 PM. He came with a Fastrack watch that was gift-wrapped and presented it to his father in law for his promotion. Chitra cooked delicious food for her parents. Pooja too helped her sister in cooking and they all enjoyed it.

To celebrate this, they planned to have a family trip to Munnar for 2 days. Since Suresh is working as a marketing executive, he can't join them as his calendar is filled with a lot of meetings with customers. So he sent Chitra and Pradeep with her parents to enjoy the trip. The next morning, Chitra packed all the kinds of stuff needed for the two days trip, bid bye to Suresh and left with her parents and sister in their car. They had a wonderful time in Munnar. They visited Eravikulam National park, Mattupetty dam, Attukad falls, etc., Chitra enjoyed it a lot but she really missed Suresh's presence. Since their Honeymoon to Simla, Chitra didn't go for a long journey with Suresh. Its been nearly 4 years and she felt the gap. Once she gets back to Trichy, she thought to please Suresh to go for a trip. So she decided to leave her son Pradeep with her parents for a week to spend some lonely time with her husband.

[Image: karuna-karan-people-in-film-photo-u2]
(Image of Suresh)

While returning from the trip, Chitra went to her parents' home. She stayed there for 2 days and she returned to Madurai via bus. As planned she left Pradeep there with her parents. She called Suresh to pick her up from the Bus stand. Suresh was already there waiting for her and he picked her up to the home. While they are returning, Suresh told her a new family has come to their opposite flat. 

Chitra is a very sweet, jovial and talkative person who always love to make new friends. She looks very attractive. Her structure is 34-30-36. She has long hair that extends up to her thighs. Brown eyes, fair skin, cherry lips.....lot to say. When she was in college all the men are attracted to her. She knows about her assets and she is proud of them. But she never allows anyone to cross their limits. Even though she has few boyfriends in her college days, she never ever allow them to take advantage of her. She always wears sarees and churidars. She always makes sure to cover her assets so no one can see her with a lusty face. In spite of that, men always glance at her bewitching beauty.

[Image: d9f9d991911a90eb830ba40d2957e4c9e464e377.jpg]
(Image of Chitra)

So when Chitra hears about the entry of a new family, she feels happy because for the fast 4 months, the apartment was empty and she feels bored and lonely, when Suresh was away for work. Suresh dropped her at home and went to his work. Chitra opened her doors and prepared a sweet, carried them in a bowl. She pressed the calling bell of her opposite flat. A cute, hot lady opened the door. Chitra saw her and she can understand that she was a newly married young girl. Chitra smiled at her and introduced herself to her.  as the next-door neighbour. The young girl greeted Chitra with a cute smile and introduced herself as Geetha. Chitra gave the sweet and Cathy was too happy to have such a wonderful neighbour. 

[Image: actressalbum.com_regina-cassandra-at-sho...aree-1.jpg]
(Image of Geetha)

Geetha was 23 years old, newly married, working as a model. Her husband John is working as a fashion designer in a big company.  Geetha and John are working in the same office and they loved each other and recently got married with the permission of their parents. Geetha was a very open, adorable cute girl. As a model, she maintained herself and so had a great figure 32-28-30. Her husband John was also a friendly person who was 6 feet tall and have a very good physique. 

[Image: dc-Cover-2i4fbq29g1787ccn9t2q60slv4-2016....Medi.jpeg]
(image of John)

Chitra and Geetha become close friends in their first meeting and chit chatted for some time. At that time, John came to their home from the office and he looked at Chitra for the first time. Geetha introduced Chitra to John and he welcomed her. He was stunned to see such a beautiful woman. But he doesn't show it in his face. Chitra left the place as soon as John came. While leaving John shook his hand with Chitra. Chitra hesitated at first but then she shook hands and left for her home...

To be continued
[+] 9 users Like Sivakumar_naughtyboy's post
Like Reply
Nice start....
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnn63's post
Like Reply
Hope to read John enjoying Chitra/Geetha on same bed....
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Super start.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilmalover's post
Like Reply
Sexy start. Hoper chitra next child is from John
[+] 1 user Likes Vicky Viknesh's post
Like Reply
Nice way to begin
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
Hope John change her his slut and humiliate her husband by fucking her in front of him. Good one.
[+] 1 user Likes Dorabooji's post
Like Reply
Waiting to see the transformation of this homely girl.
Like Reply
Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful feedback and support...i am still working on the updates...will post it within tomorrow

Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes Sivakumar_naughtyboy's post
Like Reply
Where is update bro.
[+] 1 user Likes Jolly rider's post
Like Reply
Update-2

Since John and Geetha are working in the same company, they leave and return to their home at the same time and they were always together. So Chitra won't visit their place. One Saturday, Geetha went to Chitra's home as she was on week off and John went out with his friends, she spent time with Chitra.  She had a good time with Chitra. In the next few days, Chitra and Geetha become good friends. Chitra visited Geetha's home frequently and vice versa. They shared all their likes and dislikes, college days, etc.,  She also started to have a good friendship with John. She felt John was a charming and nice person. 

Even though they become good friends, Chitra always feels embarrassed on seeing the dressing sense of Geetha. She knew Geetha is working as a modal...Still, her revealing dressing sense makes Chitra uncomfortable. One day she directly told her feedback to Geetha about this. Geetha laughed out loud

Geetha: Sister in the modelling career especially in my office, I am the only one who dresses very modestly. I am not blaming you since you haven't tried these dresses. You are a good fit to be a model

Chitra: No way... I can't dress like this.... I don't like these kinds of dresses

Geetha: Common on...You are still in the '80s...This is a modern world and you need to try new things...

Chitra: I can understand, but I feel very shy and embarrassed about how others look at me if I wear these kinds of dresses

Geetha: At least, you can wear modern sarees right? Why don't try one now and give a shock to your husband?

Chitra: (Shocked a bit but also have a curiosity) No Geetha, Suresh won't like those kinds of stuff...moreover I don't have any modern sarees

Geetha: Have you ever tried wearing a modern saree and showed it to Suresh?

Chitra: No

Geetha: Then how can you be so sure about his view? I have a lot of designer sarees...Come to my home... let's try

Chitra: (Hesitantly) No Geetha, I feel shy

Geetha: Common on....Just one time...If you don't like it after wearing it, I won't push you.

Chitra thought for a minute...In the past 27 years, no one has ever asked her to wear modern dresses. Even in her college days, her friends used to wear the same old style churidar...So this feels new to her and since she is going to try just the saree...she thought to try it and said yes to Geetha and went to her home.

Geetha was happy and she picked a nice saree for Chitra and she helped her to wear the saree like a model...She picked a ret chiffon saree with a sleeveless blouse. Chitra hesitated to wear a sleeveless blouse..but Geetha consoled her and make her wear it..Once All make-up was done...Geetha was mesmerized to see the beauty of Chitra and She said..."Wooooow....You look Stunning in this costume

[Image: DssZncVXgAABVdi.jpg]

Chitra looked into the mirror and she feels very young and hot in that saree. She blushed and feel very shy.

Geetha: You are a born model..You should try modelling...

Chitra: Please don't tease dear...I already feel embarrassed

Geetha: I am not bluffing. Okay..let's make a challenge. If Suresh loves you in this dress, then you should promise to wear these kinds of sarees and attires all time. If not, I will do as you say. Okay?

Chitra: I am not sure, But I know Suresh won't like me wearing these dresses...So I am ready for your challenge.

While they came out of Geetha's bedroom, the doorbell rang.

Geetha went near the door and through the door lens, she saw John was standing out. She asked John to wait for a minute.

Chitra: Oh.. it's John...I need to change my dress, I can't stand in front of him in this saree

Geetha: Oh...common on...He is a photographer and model... let's get his feedback sister...If he doesn't like this, I won't stop you. you can change to your old fashion.

Chitra thought for a minute. She feels shy as well as curiosity was there in her mind...So she didn't reply anything

Geetha takes it as a yes and she went to open the door

John entered the flat and he saw Chitra... He stands stunned to see Chitra in a sleeveless blouse and in a hot red saree...His dick started to react on seeing her beauty..Since he is wearing a jean, it's not evident to find.

He said, "Wow Chitra, you look ravishing...I never thought you would be this beautiful...you are a born beauty and you need to try modelling"

Chitra got goosebumps on hearing his compliments. Her face turned red. She ran to her house without saying a word. John keeps on looking at her jumping assets and adjusting his dick over his pant.

Geetha noted this and smiled naughtily at John....She followed her and told her to be in the same saree until Suresh come.

Later an hour Suresh came home and saw Chitra, he stood speechless, jaw-dropped. He never saw Chitra in a sleeveless blouse and her new try makes him feel horny.

He hugged her tightly and gave her a deep kiss on her lips. Chitra really gets aroused and she hugged back and responded to his kiss.

Suresh never kissed her before the same way he is kissing now. There was a lot of passion, lust, and the kiss was so deep. Chitra feels the difference. He was so intense and he pressed her ass tightly.

Chitra bites his lips due to the urge and it breaks their kiss. Suresh admired her beauty. He praised her a lot and asked to dress in the same way.

They had a hot session at the night. Chitra is always get satisfied with Suresh's performance in bed. But today, she is not satisfied with his performance and she needed more. This is the first time she feels there is something missing and she feels a new urge. She doesn't show this feeling on her face. Suresh slept as soon as he drained. But Chitra can't. For the first time, she touched her own pussy and started rubbing it.

She feels the blood flows all over her blood to the pussy and speeds up her hand job. She never had this kind of urge in her life and at last, she drained....Still...She feels something is missing and she slept thinking of the same.

The next morning, As soon as Suresh left for the office, Geetha visited Chitra.

Geetha: Hi Sister, Good Morning! So how was yesterday? Did Suresh say anything wrong about your attire?

Chitra remembers yesterday's action and the same urge started to flow in her mind. She just blushed and didn't say anything to her.

Geetha saw the difference in her face and she finds the meaning. She asked the same question again

Chitra: (With a cute shyness) He liked the dress and he asked to wear these kinds of sarees.

Geetha: I was right. I know I will win the challenge. You should start wearing some modern dresses too

Chitra: (with a shock) No Geetha, I am not ready for that. I am still not prepared to wear sleeveless sarees in public. people will think low about me. No, I can't 

Geetha understands that it will take some time to break the shell and get her out of it. 

Geetha: Oh god....okay, I got you. But at least try once to wear a modern saree in public and you will find how people treat you. You are not dressing for others. You are dressing for yourself. Why are you giving importance to others' thoughts?

Chitra remains silent...she doesn't know what to reply.

Geetha: Tomorrow we are going shopping and we are going to purchase new dresses for you. So be ready.  She said this and left the place.

Chitra stands there silently and she had a mixed feeling in her heart...What's up next?

To be continued....
Like Reply
Good going.. Lets see how Chitra gets out of her conservative shell and learns new things - ofcourse, without force, but curiosity..
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Good one.... & curious about how Geetha gets Chitra out of her conservative shell.
Like Reply