Adultery WIFE FUCKS SERVANT
Heart 
I am going to narrate a story of a wife who fucks her servants there will be a guy named Sivaji 34yrs who will be married to Nayan 31yrs they will be living in Mumbai in a half-acre land in 10000sqft big house with large walls covering outside world he will be looking after his father’s textile business due to heavy work he will be busy and their sex life will not be so good once a month he will be going for 10days trip to abroad. it’s been 3yrs Of marriage and she had around 15 to 20 times sex with her husband his dick is also small when she is horny she uses her hand masturbating in the bathroom and with that she was not getting satisfied as he will be going on long trips he wanted to hire a full-time servant so they hired a trust full servant from his grandpa village which is not much civilized he chose him from the village because they will be not greedy for money or cheat them they bring Ramu who his 25yrs his father and mother will be expired when he was 10yrs old he will be with an uncle in the village who is 50yrs old he knows all works including cooking he will be not wearing any shirt he will be just wearing half pant and he was introduced to his wife seeing his black muscular body she will be aroused. the servant will be given some house hold work he will be allotted a separate room they have the dinner and all will go to sleep then in morning he woke up and started to finish his work and her husband went to his factory and nayan came and asked if he had taken bath he replied no she says you should take bath and wear proper cloths in the house he replies ok ma’am and takes bath then wear the dress and starts working then next day her husband had to go for 10days trip so he packs his cloths and he lives the house along with the driver now only ramu, and nayan were in the house after he left his wife will be picking flowers in the garden suddenly a bee bites her on chest region she runs inside and calls ramu comes to her and asked what happened ma’am she said some black bee baited her he said it is a poisonous  bee we should remove the poison immediately or else you will be paralyzed she will be shocked hearing that and ramu asked where the bee baited her she said on her chest ok come ma’am i will remove the poison and he make her sit she asked how will you remove the poison he said by mouth she says don’t do that call a doctor he will come and  he gives phone to nayan she calls her family doctor who is a lady and explained everything  she said to remove the sting and wash with soap Apply a cold pack to reduce swelling  i will be there in an half an hour ramu asked what doctor said ma’am ?. she said to remove sting and wash it with soap water then ramu held her one hand and another on her chest his hand will be touching her bare skin some current passed into her body  then the doorbell rang the doctor came and checked and gave some medicine and ointment to use and left that night she was not able to sleep and she was feeling horny and

DAY1 morning she woke and went to do yoga in her room will doing yoga she can’t concentrate on yoga remembering ramus touch as it is closed room she will be feeling hot comes out there she saw ramu was applying oil to his body she came and asked what are you doing he said madam if you apply this oil to your body  and be in sun and take a bath after an hour no body pains will come and she said even i can apply oil he said yes and gave the oil which he had bought from his village she went into the bathroom and was removing her cloths the phone rang ramu lifted the phone nayan asked who was it?  he said the doctor who came to our house she had called she asked him to bring the phone near the door and he gave it and she asked what was it doctor she said not apply anything near the wound except the ointment which i gave or else it will be septic she said ok kept the phone gave it to ramu who was waiting outside the bathroom and said what doctor had said and took the bath and came out wearing maroon dress that day afternoon she was watching TV  ramu was trying to climb a stool and clean the fan climbed he was wearing just lungi he was supposed to fold it and climb he does that his cock will be visible to her she was shocked and looks aside and he finishes cleaning will getting down he will loss his grip and fell down nayan asks are you ok? he says yes ma’am and he prepare food and he sits on ground and eat she finishes the food and go to her room sleep and evening she gets up and comes out searches for him he won’t be there she goes out and he will smoking BD she calls him he gets scared and throws it and comes inside she asks him to prepare coffee he goes washes his hands and brings her coffee and that night they both sleep

DAY2 ramu will be doing exercise nude then she comes wearing black and gold night dress Seeing that, she gets shock and looks aside and shouts at him he stops and wears langoti asked him what are you doing? he says yoga ma’am if we do it nude its good and she says do it in your room not here he says ok and he starts doing it wearing langoti  she sat nearby on the dining table and looked at him doing the exercises. She was getting aroused seeing Ramu’s well-built muscular body. His thigh muscles too were very muscular and his langot was a bit long due to his dick size which was now in semi-erect stage, she looked at his crotch and his body and his face. She said, “Ramu tumhara body bahut jabardust hain. Main photo leti hoon saying this she opened up her mobile and started clicking Ramu in all sorts of poses. She went near him and took some close-ups of his muscles, his flat stomach with 6 pack abs. she then moved my mobile lens towards his crotch and took some snaps. Ramu was looking at me without a bit of shyness. And then Ramu took his gamcha and wiped off all the perspiration from his body then he started preparing tea for her and himself she could smell his body odor from such close range. She was sitting with her back towards Ramu and he stood on her side. She looked up at him, found he too looking at her. She gave Ramu a smile, which he reciprocated. Her eyes lowered down to his muscular chest. His chest was not much hairy but his 6 pack abs and chest were obvious... And suddenly phone rings and she said to prepare breakfast he goes to kitchen and after preparing  he call her and she comes and still he will be his langoti she asks why you did not dress up he says that from today he should apply oil and stay nude that is a ritual in his village he follow as he is here so I am wearing this and she say ok and serves the food after finishing she takes a book goes to her room and sleep and reads ramu washes the plates and goes to take bath and goes to garden she again comes out in balcony and asks ramu what cloths does your village women wear he says forest women wear two piece cloths ma’am and village women wear only sari see stuns hearing  this and comes down and asks show me there cloths he says I don’t have anything to show ma’am if you want I will stich and bring 2 for you she says ok and he goes and brings a tread and says ma’am you are wearing gown with this I can’t take proper measurements please remove all your cloths she will be in shock and says I can’t be nude in front of you and goes inside wears grey swimsuit and comes he starts taking measurements  he puts his hands on her top swimsuit and press her boobs she gets horny and then he kneels down and touches her pussy area and thighs  and takes measurements and he says ma’am please go and swim and come she asks why he says our body will swell and the measurements may change she says I won’t swim when I wear them and he goes and start stitching  it will be afternoon  she asks him to prepare lunch he goes to kitchen and start cooking he will be without cloths so hot steam and oil fall on him and nayan comes and says to wear apron he does not know how to wear and she puts on him and ties back and he finishes the lunch she have lunch and he sits on ground but can’t due to apron he goes to her and asks to remove it she does and he goes and sits in kitchen on ground and finish the lunch and goes to take nap and in evening she gets up and searches for ramu she sits in hall and she asks if the dress is ready he says no ma’am by tomorrow it will be ready and she says ok and goes and changes her dress and  he will be sitting on ground then she comes and sits on sofa and asks you said you will be nude in village what others villagers do he says even they all will be nude ma’am she asks even women also he says yes and she will be in shock and asks have you seen women nude he says yes ma’am its common over there she says ok and he says after 10days we have sex with the women in village again she will be shocked and says are you married he says no then how will you have sex he says nothing ma’am stay like that only  in sad face she says ok and it will be night she says to prepare dinner and he does and both eat and she
[+] 3 users Like p1696961's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
goes to sleep she will thinking of that only and wakes up and goes to the kitchen there Ramu will be heating oil due to sudden entry of her the oil falls on him and he shouts and Nayan asks what happen and holds him and takes him to his room and make him sit and asks what happen he says the oil as fallen she says sorry and tells him to relax and wipes the oil she goes and brings burning ointment and start applying and rubbing on his chest that the first time she is touching other man and he cools down and says ok ma’am and she goes to her room and sleeps.

DAY3 she gets up takes bath and goes to hall wearing red dress there ramu will be applying oil   she says to prepare breakfast his body will be full of oil seeing that she says ok I will wait and then he takes bath he says its prepared  ma’am and he serves the food and he will be langoti and they finish eating and will going to her room she stops in middle and asks the forest dress he says it will be ready ma’am after 2 hours he says its ready ma’am and she goes near him he says ma’am wear this and come she takes both and go inside and wears the dress and come he goes near her and tell her to adjust that part she won’t be getting he goes near her and put his hand on her top part and adjust his hand will be touching her boob she will be in shock and will be getting horny and he sits down and same as up he inserts his hands inside her hip area which touches her pussy area but he will be normal only and he says ok good now you see ma’am she goes to her room and see in mirror her navel will be visible she likes it and hugs him in happy and he will be preparing food and both sit and eat and she will be exhausted and she goes to sleep and she wakeup it will be evening  he asks have you tired another dress ma’am she says no and goes inside and sees it’s a sari she don’t know to wear a sari and calls ramu he comes and asks what happened ma’am she says I don’t know how to wear this he says ok removes your cloths ma’am she says I can’t be nude in front of you and goes and wears yoga dress one top and one shorts and he starts helping her to wear the sari first he wraps her with sari and stick it in her navel region as soon she does that some current passes her body and put it on her shoulder and takes it from her back and ties in her navel region and she looks in the mirror and she says its good he says to remove her yoga dress and see in mirror he goes out and she removes the yoga dress and sees some cold air flows under her sari and she gets horny and ramu asks did you see ma’am she says yes and comes out ramu says its good ma’am and comes near her and adjust her chest area his hands will be brushing her chest she will be breathing heavily and he kneels down and adjust her thighs area she won’t be wearing any under wear his hands goes from inside and he will be adjusting her dress she gets horny suddenly her phone rings and she goes to her room changes her dress and comes out and ramu prepares food and they eat and sleep 

DAY4  she wakes up takes bath and wears a sleeveless top and leggings finishes her breakfast and goes for a walk in her garden area and Ramu joins and will walk he sees a palm tree and asks her if she is drunken tadi she says what do you mean by that he says it’s a juice that is extracted from a palm tree and she says no and he says bring me two mud pots ma’am I will get it for you she says ok and orders in online they sit on bench and Nayan says then how will you spend time in the village he says by playing with kids what games do you play?  I play the blindfold game she gets excited and asks shall we play now he says ok ma’am and he blindfolds her and turns her 3 times to confuse her and she tries to catch him they play for 30 min and then he goes near a tree and he can’t escape she touches him and he tries to run she gets a cloth to her hand and pulls it. It will be his langoti and see removes her blindfold saying  I got you and he will be standing nude and she says sorry and give his langoti turning that side and it will be torn he ties like that only and it will be afternoon they go inside and have food and she goes to her room and sleep and gets up in evening and searches for Ramu she will be in his room  stitching  his langoti  and she says shall I give you another cloth he says no ma’am I have to be in this only and she says ok and goes to the hall he comes wearing it and serve the food and they both eat and she goes to bed

DAY5 she wakes up and have a bath and wear a blue dress with
[+] 4 users Like p1696961's post
Like Reply
Heart 
white dots dress and finish breakfast and she goes to hall and he comes and sits and they talk he asks what’s that color sheet ma’am she says it’s a game he asks shall we play ma’am she says ok and he places it on the floor and she takes mobile app and switch it on and explains him and they start but due to her dress she won’t be able to play so she changes her dress to shorts and sleeveless and began at one point they both will be interlocked and his dick are with langoti  will be near to her face and she could smell it and it will be touching her mouth and the app says next move and he moves forward and her sleeveless baniyan will be rolled on to her face and her bra will be visible by his next move his face will on her boob area and she could feel his breath on her boob due low balance he falls on her and his mouth touches her boobs and both fall and he gets up and says sorry and she adjusts her sleeveless baniyan and she says to prepare lunch both have and she gets a call saying that her pots have arrived and she goes and gets them and ramu takes them and climbs the tree and tie them and says by tomorrow it will be ready ma’am will walking due to heavy rain at night she falls on a muddy pit ramu laughs and gives her a hand she says no and try to get up again she falls and ramu gives her hand and spray water on her so that mud gets cleaned and take her to their swimming area and make her stand on open shower and start helping her to get rid of mud she says its ok I will clean he says no its ok ma’am I will help you starts rubbing her legs by removing her shoes and thighs and then he touches her stomach and some current passes her body and he starts rubbing her boob area by inserting his inside baniyan she will be shocked and horny and says him its ok and goes to bedroom and takes shower and come outside wearing blue night gown and it will be evening and she gets a call from her husband and talks for a hour or two and says ramu to prepare dinner and both eat and goes to sleep.

DAY6 she gets up and wears a swimsuit and swim in the pool seeing that ramu asks shall I join ma’am she says ok and he jumps in the pool and both swim and she gets tired and goes and sits on the edge and see Ramu swimming like fish in water and she will be amazed by him and he sees her and asks what happened ma’am she says I am tired he says will swimming one must wear loss cloths or swim nude ma’am she says ok and he comes out his langoti will be all wet and his dick shape will be visible she looks at it and turns around and he asks come ma’am we will swim she says no wait and goes inside and changes her dress to bikini and she lay on her tube in the water he will be swimming and then she takes sun cream and start applying on her and she will be facing difficulty applying on her back Ramu sees and goes and asks her shall I apply ma’am she says ok and turns around he starts applying and he removes her back string and she asks what are you doing? He says I am applying cream allover so and she will be quiet and he starts applying on her legs and he again removes her lower strings also and she says to stop and he says I am applying to your lower part ma’am she says enough give me the bottle he gives and goes out of pool she then ties her lower and looks around ramu won’t be there gets up and ties her boobs area and goes out of pool and goes to open shower and takes bath will going inside due to water she slips and falls down and hearing that ramu comes and sees her and lifts her and takes her inside and she will be feeling pain on her bum area and tells ramu to give the phone and she calls the doctor and she comes and sees and tells that there is nothing to worry and tells her to apply this ointment on her bums she will be alright by 2days and goes away she try to apply the ointment but she can’t reach seeing that ramu says to turn around and remove her lower bikini completely she will be shocked and asks him to put it back he says you keep quiet ma’am and relax and takes some ointment to her hand and start rubbing her bums and she will be relaxed and horny  his hands goes near her thighs near the  pussy area and suddenly he puts one finger inside her ass and she will be shocked and shouts at him and she says stop it and he stops and goes out and brings breakfast and she haves in her room only and tells her to sleep and in evening she gets up and calls he comes and give her juice she will be covering her lower part with towel and she goes to hall and watch TV and again go to her room sleep and at night ramu comes and wakes her up and gives dinner she haves sleeps

DAY7 she gets up and feels little better and takes bath and wears blue dress goes to hall and search for ramu he will be in his room she calls him he won’t reply she goes inside and sees he will be shivering and goes and touches him it will be hot and she says wait here and goes and calls doctor and he comes and checks and says he has got fever and gives injection and he will be alright within 2 days and goes way then she goes to him and says don’t worry take rest and goes to hall and orders food from zomato and she eats and takes food to his room also and sees his condition of not able to eat and asks him whether he has taken bath or brushed his teeth he says no and says its ok go ma’am I will go and brush and go to toilet and eat she says no I will help you and makes him stand his bed sheet falls down and he will be nude and she gets shock and sees his black hairy cock and she asks for his langoti and takes it and covers him in that process she touches his dick and takes him to bathroom and brush him and he says I want to pee then again she turns around and he pees and takes him like tat only to his room make him sit and spoon feed him the breakfast and make him sleep she goes to her room  fall asleep and gets up at afternoon and orders food and eats it and goes to his room he will sleeping she wakes him up and again spoon feed him and will getting up her phone rings it will be her doctor she takes the call and doctor says that wipe him with cold cloth or else the fever won’t get low and she says ok doctor and goes to his room with hot water and cloth and starts wiping first his hands and chest and stomach and then his legs and removes his langoti and holds his hairy dick and stroke it with wet cloth make him turn and cleans his shoulder and back his ass lay him down and goes to her room and sleep and then at night she gets up and goes to his room and give food and he will be ok and takes food and have it and she goes to her room and sleep

DAY8 she wakes up without taking bath comes out of her room and searches for Ramu he will be kitchen cooking she goes and wishes him and says I will eat afterward I have to do exercise and yoga he says ok and she does some cycling and some exercise on the ball and places a mat and does some yoga stretch and says it’s done he says to stop and asks only that much she says yes and he says there are many other things you should learn and comes and says the first prerequisite of yoga is to relax and be comfortable with your own body  He asked her to sit cross-legged on the mat, as he sat down on another before her He asked her to bring her hands together in a Namaste and close her eyes as he repeated a small prayer. The prayer was one of gratitude He stood up and motioned for her to follow suit, starting with a series of stretches, first demonstrating them and then correcting her pose. Not that she needed much correction, Then he comes front and does a pose due to that pose his dick will be out she sees and gets shock and turns tat side then he stands and comes near her tells her to do Namaste pose and she does and he touches her pussy area she will shocked and asks what are you doing he says her it should be hard ma’am tats y I am checking and then he says to do snake pose and again he brushes his hand near her pussy area make her to do puppy pose and stands in front of her his dick will out of his langoti she sees and gets shock as she has never seen other dicks then his husbands  and he goes back starts rubbing his pussy with hands and she says stop what are you doing? he says her some nerves will be there ma’am it should activate and she gets horny and then comes front from there he starts adjusting  her back in that process his dick will be touching her face first she try to avoid then it comes near her face and sometimes it even touches her mouth and her saliva sticks on his dick and then he tell her to make baby pose and try to adjust her again his dick touches her face and once enters her mouth also but he will be quiet concentrating on yoga moving front and back like she i giving blowjob to him after 5min of of his dick inside her mouth he says it’s done and gets up and she getsup and cleans her mouth goes to room and gets in bathtub and masturbates and cums and takes bath and comes out side wearing white gown and sits to eat breakfast and he asks how was my yoga poses ma’am she says it was good and sees his dick he will be covered it with langoti then he goes
[+] 2 users Like p1696961's post
Like Reply
to kitchen and she seats in front of TV he comes and starts mopping the floor in old fashion that is with cloth in hand and again his dick comes out and will be rubbing the floor she sees its and will be staring at it and controls and looks that side and she goes to garden for a walk and even ramu joins and they go to palm tree and he gets the pot down and both go inside he filters it and gives her in glass it will be looking like buttermilk she drinks and asks for more and drinks3 more glasses and will be feeling dizzy    and she starts talking about her yoga incident saying your dick was in my mouth and hearing that he will be in shock and she says to get up and calls him near removes his langoti and she holds his dick and kisses the balls and puts it in her mouth and start sucking he will be in shock and be enjoying it he knows that she is behaving like this because of the tadi and she will be sucking it like a slut splitting on it and saying how much she loves his dick after 15 minutes of sucking he cums and she even drinks his heavy load of cum and falls on ground he takes her to her room 

DAY9  she gets up and will be wearing her nightdress goes to the hall and will be tired of yesterday’s sucking and asks Ramu how is he feeling he says good ma’am and she says ok wait she won’t remember yesterday what she had done and he will be quiet and she says I want to get a massage I will book one he says even I provide massage ma’am she hears tat and says ok then you only massage and takes him to their massage room and Ramu says to sit on a chair she does and he starts with the head and she feels nice and then does her neck she will be wearing a red bra and panties then he applies her back region and tell her to lay down on her stomach and removes her back string as it was low light in the room she will be quiet and He started gently with her spinal cord and the regions around it and massaged with force when he came to the sides of my back. At one stage, she felt that his fingers were quite close to her breasts. She was wondering what would happen if his fingers accidentally touched my breasts! The moment this fear came to her mind, her heart started throbbing she realized she was getting horny her face was getting red, her eyes were burning, her pulse rate was increasing and she started getting a sexy sensation between my legs., then he started to remove my underwear I said no but he said its ok ma’am no worry only massage and removed it and kept aside and cover with towel His hands reached my ass I am quite fleshy down there and even a soft pressing of his finger could penetrate quite deep into my flesh, all the way up to my bones. He was using both his hands, in a rhythmic way.' Ahhh...Mmmmm...Ahhh.' were the utterings that I was unconsciously making out of my mouth. OH! It made me feel so.... good. As he pressed my buttocks, I could feel more and more pressure on my bare cunt, which was spoiling the bed sheet underneath. Unknowingly, my fingers went there to touch my clitoris his oily palm slowly went upslope up to the crest of my ass cheek and then traveled downslope. Just then, there was a ring on our telephone. The cordless handset was within my easy access. Hello, is it Mrs. Sivaji? Was the question from a female voice? Yes, speaking'' I replied. Ramu's palm was drying up as he had to oil a flesh. Just hold the line, please. Mr.sivaji is on the line''. Ramu put some fresh oil on his palm and continued massaging my buttocks. After a momentary pause, I could listen to Sivaji's voice. He just wanted to tell me that he was safe in Delhi. In the meantime, Ramu was kneading my oily buttocks from both sides. Before going off-hook, Sivaji asked ``had your breakfast? Oh, not yet! I replied. Sivaji was understandably in a hurry to finish the call. It was a long-distance call after all and he must be busy with his meeting (or, the sweet-voiced female operator???) It was not possible for him to even wildly guess that I was getting a nude massage from my boy servant and at that very moment thereafter, Ramu started massaging the backside of my thighs. His fingers then rolled over to the front side of these. He was still not tired but continued to grow in strength I felt. He went further on my knees, my legs, and my toes and even up to my toenails I was horny as hell he said to turn around he covered me with a towel and then started applying oil on my neck, and slowly he was reaching my breast there I stopped he said it’s part of massage ma’am it's good I won’t see I will apply from the inside towel I was quiet and he started the massage and this was the first time other than me and even my husband as not touched my breast it was something different and nice Ramu was faithfully oiling my breasts. My hard nipples, the black circle surrounding that, and all over. He was doing with both hands- sometimes softly, sometimes tightly, giving a different sensation at every moment. GOD! Who taught him to be a lover like this? Nature?.  I wondered after completely satisfying me with the breast massage, Ramu's hands reached my belly I was enjoying the tickling sensation, especially when his index finger reached my navel. He put some extra oil inside that to make it a pool and tapped there a few times. While he was caring for this region, I was trying to imagine the next part of his massage. Where would it be? Below my waist and lower belly?.  God! I couldn't imagine anything more. And I saw his langoti was 90 degrees Ramu was standing quite close to me now. I could now touch his manhood. I did. Was I touching a hot iron rod? I couldn't feel the direct heat, as his langoti was protecting his cock. I unfastened its string as I lay down on my back parting my thighs wide apart from his massive erection. He wasn't wearing anything on the top and so, this made him completely naked. I was amazed by the magnificence of his dark, strong, rustic body of his. His cock head was pink and the overstretched skin on top of it was shining. I sensed he was about to lose his erection because of his nervousness, inexperience, and unpreparedness for the situation. I touched him there, as his cock swelled up within seconds under my fist. Seeing this he got the courage and asked me to open my legs and asked me to show him, how wet I have become… I said it ok enough with the massage he said it’s good for health ma’am and forcefully removed the towel and I closed my boobs and pussy with both hands then he bent down took a wooden dildo type thing and started rubbing near my pussy withholding my hand way He started touching and fondling and, rubbing it in circles… I moved my hips sensuously with each stroke of his slick dildo on my quivering clit… I opened my legs wider, as I did… “Do you like how I touch your yoni, ma’am”. He asked me… I said please stop this closing my eyes tighter feeling shy… “He smiled at me and begins to stroke my clit harder with that… I moan loudly… and tilt my head back, closing my eyes… his dildo run over my clit, one by one, each one giving it a long stroke… he then took that dildo and slide it slowly inside my pussy… then two… then three I started to moan and asked him to do it faster and harder… then he did… in and out… faster and faster… screwing my wet slit with his dildo… As I grow wilder and wilder, he pulled the dildo out of the slit, and licked and sucked one of them, delighted by the taste of my wetness… and I begged to put it back and He took the oil and poured drips of oil onto dildo… the oil drips down the sides of his shaft, his dildo started glistening in the daylight… and with his fingers tweaking and ticking my wet clit, and his dildo buried deep inside my pussy from behind, I started to cum on it…. My juices drip all over it, and I felt the walls of my pussy tighten as I did, squeezing his dildo, pulling it in further… No longer able to hold himself back, he pushed his dildo as far inside as he can, and let his dildo explode inside… he watch my pussy cums on his dildo As it got finished, I fall forward, collapsing onto my massage bed… then he left me alone for some time and I got up and went and took bath and wears black top with jeans dress without bra and goes to hall for breakfast she was avoiding eye contact with him he serves the breakfast and he sits on floor and says sorry ma’am it is good for your body so I forcefully did it she says don’t worry and haves the food and goes into her room and falls asleep and she gets up and sees it will be afternoon she goes and ramu serves the food will going his langoti touches to table end and cuts and falls she sees and he takes it will be cut then she says don’t worry you can stay like that only another 4days know hearing that he will be happy and he sits and finishes the food and he will be seeing her cleavage from middle of her dress and he says that day you sucked my cock ma’am  hearing that she will be in shock and try to remember and she feels awkward and says sorry he says its ok ma’am I am here to serve you and both sit silent and she
Like Reply
more please,
please give space between paragraph
[+] 3 users Like blackdesk's post
Like Reply
and says sorry he says it ok ma’am I am here to serve you and both sit silent and she says ok I will go and sleep and Ramu goes to his room and then at night she gets up changes her dress to nightgown and walks her bums will be paining again she calls Ramu and says it's paining he says to wait for ma’am I will apply ointment she says it's ok don’t want he says no ma’am how will sleep with that pain and brings her dinner she haves there only then he also haves and brings ointment and tell her to lay down and he sees she will be not wearing underwear and start rubbing her bums and then again and she goes to sleep

DAY10 morning she wakes up and takes bath wears dress  comes out searches ramu he will be kitchen nude and gives her breakfast and she takes it to dining hall and eat and even he finishes eating and says my husband is coming tomorrow from tomorrow you should wear proper cloths in the house he says ok ma’am and starts crying she asks what happened tell me don’t cry please he says today is the last day for my ritual but I can’t fuck anybody  if I was in village I would have fucked someone earing that she will be in worry and confused for his reply and thinks for a minute and tells I will help you don’t worry earing this he will be happy and asks how ma’am she says I will give make you cum he says will you fuck me she says no no I will give you handjob he says but I should fuck someone then only my ritual will be completed she says I can’t fuck you I can give you hand job and make you cum that too only this time only he says ok  and she tells to sit on sofa and take oil apply and start stroking she could feel in her hand the blood flow and start growing and she gets shock seeing it and  she will be feeling horny and stroking  his cock after 30 minutes of stroking he cums and that accidently falls on her face and lips  she licks his cum and he sits on bed and she will be sitting down whipping cum ramu goes out nude and still dick will be dripping Cum and she will staring at his dick only and he thanks her goes to his room some cum will fall on the ground and after licking his cum from her lips her body feels crazy he takes bath and comes wearing normal dress and she haves her lunch thinking of that incident only and thinks and asks ramu is your ritual over in normal tune he says yes ma’am and she asks again when this ritual will come he says again after 6 months she says oh ok and goes to her room she gets a call she sees it and it will be her husband she picks and both talk about their well-being etc. and then sivaji says that he has got some more work and he will come after a week hearing that nayan feels sad inside but she says why that much long come fast na he says that he can’t ends the call and she goes to sleep she gets up at night and wears pink night dress goes to hall ramu serves dinner and they both eat and go to sleep

DAY11  in morning  she fells horny and masturbates in bed and goes to shower there also she masturbates with small dildo and comes outwearing white gown without bra and sit on lawn where ramu will be picking flowers and she try to sit on outside coach but she sees a cockroach she gets scared and lifts her gown till her underwear and shouts cockroach and ramu comes and searches for it and touches her thighs to move aside and sees her transparent under wear and then throws the cockroach away and laughs and she becomes normal and says why are you laughing he says you have trimmed your down hair to a shape so she feels awkward and says to finish the work and ramu says food is prepared and she goes inside and he serves and asks ma’am boss is coming today she says no still another week he is busy with other work and he says ok and he says you are lucky and have a good life she says why are you saying this he says by seeing your mole on your chest she sees and covers it and you want attention also she asks why by seeing you mole on your thigh she says oh ok and she asks you know astrology he says little bit ma’am she finishes the food and he goes inside kitchen she goes and watches TV there 2monkeys will be having sex and ramu comes and there monkey penis will be licking by other monkey ramu says will having sex the girls suck penis for pleasure it will be good for their health hearing that she feels horny and goes to her room and books a dildo and selects fast delivery and it reaches by evening she goes and collects it and try to suck it but she don’t know how to suck properly she will be just sucking
Like Reply
You are building up the story very well, friend! The rest of the 4 days, Nayan does not allow poor Ramu to do what he is dying for. Each day the horney house-wife makes him serve her like a willing slave! Like kissing and licking every inch of her plump fleshy starved body with his thick slippery tongue, sucking her toes, carrying her to bathroom & holding her up as she empties her bladder full of her hot urine.
When husband gets home, she tells him what an obedient and good servant Ramu has been. He gets damn excited, calls Ramu to their bedroom, roughly strips his thin langot & beats the bursting lund of the poor boy very badly. But the black cock only becomes more hard! Finally, the devoted hubby gives him the prize for the good looking after he did of his memsaab -- he is given her oozing cunt & ass holes to chew & ravish! Please continue fast!!
pylode
[+] 1 user Likes pylode's post
Like Reply
Good story
[+] 1 user Likes ghost19's post
Like Reply
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. THANKS
[+] 1 user Likes NavelPlay's post
Like Reply
and licking like ice cream she tries for some time she won’t get horny and she will be tried and goes for dinner with that in hand and Ramu comes and serves food and sees that thing and laughs ma’am if you suck toy penis nothing will come if you suck real penis only it’s good for your health she says ok and eats the food and goes to sleep

DAY12 in the morning she gets up and her body will be itching he comes out scratching Ramu sees and asks what happened she says its itching he says come ma’am and she goes and he sees and says its bacteria ma’am she asks how to stop it he says by licking human saliva is the cure for this she says how can I lick myself he says I will lick ma’am don’t worry hearing that she gets shocked and says no he convince her saying its ok ma’am only your backside know don’t worry and
She agrees both go inside her room and she removes her dress only her bra and panties will be there and she turns and shows her back he says ma’am please remove your bra also as it is covering her back it will be difficult for to lick she says I can’t be nude in front of you ma’am I can only see your back don’t need to worry and convince her she removes her bra and cover her boobs with hand and he starts licking her back she moves forward he says ma’am don’t move forward I can’t lick she says sorry and gain starts come back and he starts licking she starts moving forward he holds her with his hand on her shoulder she feels a shock wave all over the body and starts making sounds “aaahhhhhh mmmmmummmmmm ohhhhhh ahhhh mmmmm” he will be busy licking her whole back irrespective of the place where she was feeling itchy and she couldn’t control and she will be falling front and he holds her by putting his hand on front and he touches her boobs and he feels horny and he will be holding and pressing her front right boobs she will be losing her control and says to stop he won’t listen and he lifts her hand and he starts licking her armpit and he will be licking close to her side boob and once he licks her side boob also seeing her reaction he goes front start sucking and licking her boobs she will be moaning and he will be aggressively licking her boobs and holds her boobs with one hand and suck her nipple he slowly make her sleep on the bed and start licking her face and his tongues, dance quickly outside their mouths, licking and tasting, tongue. His tongue catches her lip, and now their lips meet. Lip to lip, pulling gently, upper lip, then lower lip, a tongue here, and there. Very warm, very wet, and oh, so, sweet. So softly, their open mouths meet, relishing the sensation of his tongue gliding over hers, sucking her lips, her tongue, sucking her lips. Their tongues rolled together, stroking each other. her soft moans echo his deeper, louder moans, as the tempo between their legs intensifies. He starts to bite me gently, then harder, and I am happy to do the same. Her mouth is starving for his, but he is far hungrier, and draws blood, startling his drawback. Catch her lip and then his tongue, and suck it into your mouth. I try to pull away, but cannot, and you suck harder, drawing me in deeper. My tongue, and mouth, are now completely enclosed within your mouth. Barely able to breathe belly and he comes down to the navel and comes back to her boobs he will be rotating his tongue on hard nipples  and he removes his clothes as it will be hot and comes down removes her panties she says “ummmmmmm hahaha Mmmmm pleassssssse stooooopppp we can’t do this he says its good ma’am and smells her panties and throws it and start sucking and licking her wet pussy he will lick for 15 minutes and she goes to Bridge pose  (yoga) even then he will be licking her pussy without living her and she shouts aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh and squirts and he drinks her juices fully and lick her thighs and live her like that only and goes out of the room
Like Reply
more please. its so sexxxy
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes gunwinny's post
Like Reply
Super
[+] 1 user Likes intrested's post
Like Reply
she won’t even have her dinner she sleeps like that only

DAY13 she wakes up and sees herself nude and feels sorry and guilty of last night’s act wakes up and goes to bath feels last nights pleasure and finishes the bath and comes outwearing red top without wearing bra and searches for ramu and sees him in kitchen and goes and slaps his face and scolds and says to go back to his village he gets shock and starts crying and begs her by kneeling down and holding her legs she will be so angry kicks his hands and shouts get out and he falls and goes to his room and changes his dress to his village dress which he had brought when he had come here and goes near her and says his last good bye and lives suddenly the bell rings and she sees in the CC camera there an old man will be standing she goes along with ramu near the gate to see who he was and opens the door there ramus uncle will be standing who is around in his 50s he will be black man not tall and average body with hairy chest wearing just lungi and having towel on his shoulder and holding a bag ramu fells on the old man’s feet to take blessings and nayan does not want to create a scene says to come inside all enter the house and his uncle introduces himself as ranga and he says I am ramu father’s brother she says oh ok and  ramu says I am going to village with his uncle he says what happened if you go who will look after the work here ramu says Ma'am, is not interested in me staying here ranga says what?.... have you done any mistake ramu starts explaining nayan don’t know to cover that she says “no no nothing like that I need an older person instead of a young boy so I am sending him back..thats it  ranga says then I will be here instead of him and send him away hearing that she gets shock and says “no no I don’t need anybody ranga says ma’am please you don’t worry I am fit and ready to help you and sends ramu to his village and she couldn’t refuse his words and her main problem is solved but she does not realize what she has got in too after ramu is gone she shows ranga his room and explains his work and goes to her room as she had just wore just dress in morning she changes into towel to apply lotion suddenly her room door opens and the old man enters her room she will be shocked and her towel Falls and she covers it and the old man gets the glimpse of her nude body and she says you should knock and come before entering he says sorry ma’am and gives her some art work  it will be nude women who is posing some yoga asana seeing that she gets awkward and says thank you and he gives another for sivaji that will be a male and female having sex she takes and again says thank you and he says you are lucky ma’am she asks why are you saying that? He points out a mole on her left chest and she covers it with a towel and he says If we have a mole there they are lucky people and she says oh ok and he goes away then she wears a cream dress and comes out they finish the breakfast she goes for a walk and the old man joins her for a walk will walk old man asks where is Sivaji sir? She says that he has gone out of station for some office work he says oh ok and he says to show her hand to say about her future she shows and says you are happy outside but inside you’re not happy even though you are rich you are missing  something in your life that is love she will be shocked Hearing that and covers by saying nothing like that I am happy inside and outside as well and it starts raining they both run to their house she goes and sleeps in her room thinking of what the old man said she wakes up it will be evening she goes out and old man will be cleaning the floor as he as forgotten to close the door due to heavy rain water as entered the house he will be sweeping the floor she see sit and she also help him to sweep in that process her boobs will pop out of her vests she didn’t see that and will be busy sweeping and the old man sees it and stops her and touches her boobs and puts it back inside her vest she will be shocked and at the same time horny as well she sees and says thank you after an hour of cleaning she gets exhausted and sits on sofa and he sits on ground  and she will be adjusting her vest up and down for air to flow and she thinks an idea and says we will go to our sauna and she enters in bra and panties and covers herself with towel and he enters in towel and after15mins he falls asleep and his towel falls down she will be shocked seeing his big black dick and calls his name he won’t respond and she tries to cover it with towel but it keeps on falling and she can’t go outside also as sauna is 1hour timer she will be avoiding her eye contact with the dick but she can’t and will be staring and try to masturbate and after 20 min of masturbation she cums and he wakes up and she act as she was sleeping and she covers his dick with towel and alarm sounds and both go outside and ranga prepares food and  he serves both eat and she asks the old man what work he was doing in village he says I know palm reading , yoga spiritual guru  in my village hearing that she says ok and finishes the food goes to her room and sleeps
Like Reply
This is like a fast forwarded movie. Why so fast going. She does not have any shyness showing her moles.
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 09:40 PM)Dorabooji Wrote: This is like a fast forwarded movie. Why so fast going. She does not have any shyness showing her moles.
Like Reply
Ranga 55yrs
Like Reply
Photo 
Story Characters
Like Reply
Ramu 25yrs
Like Reply
Shivaji 35yrs
Like Reply