Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you spray your cum after sex?
Heart 
Where do you guys spray your cum when you are finished fucking your woman.

I enjoy spraying my cum all over her face. We are married for just 4 months and my last two sessions with her, I started spraying my cum on her face. She was a bit hesitant at first but the second time she happily surrendered herself as I sprayed my cum all over her face. Its a divine feeling.
[+] 2 users Like tharkihubby's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(28-02-2022, 01:03 PM)tharkihubby Wrote: Where do you guys spray your cum when you are finished fucking your woman.

I enjoy spraying my cum all over her face. We are married for just 4 months and my last two sessions with her, I started spraying my cum on her face. She was a bit hesitant at first but the second time she happily surrendered herself as I sprayed my cum all over her face. Its a divine feeling.

nicee man..she must be a fucking slut if she has started taking cum on her face so early in the marriage.

with my gf, i cum on her pretty much everywhere, in her ass, on her belly or boobs or her face, and many times inside her 

let's connect on hangouts for pic share and chat ?
Like Reply
(28-02-2022, 01:03 PM)tharkihubby Wrote: Where do you guys spray your cum when you are finished fucking your woman.

hope she divorces you and marry someone decent.
[+] 1 user Likes SriDevi's post
Like Reply
My gf love to drink every drop of my cum

She dont even niss a single drop
[+] 2 users Like allahabadboy's post
Like Reply
(28-02-2022, 04:51 PM)coolhunk_123 Wrote: nicee man..she must be a fucking slut if she has started taking cum on her face so early in the marriage.

with my gf, i cum on her pretty much everywhere, in her ass, on her belly or boobs or her face, and many times inside her 

let's connect on hangouts for pic share and chat ?

Telegram @jibran_bigdaddy. No pics sharing.
Like Reply
both inside and outside of her
Like Reply
At first i always used condom. But after IUD ( birth control device). I always cum inside her pussy. But dude to IUD inserted 90% cum drip outside from pussy.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
Its been around 15 months of marriage now, she has literally turned into a blowjob queen. The way she sucks me off is really incredible.

My next quest is to cum inside her mouth. She has been resisting the thought for a while now, but her resistance is now what is making me want it more.

Hope she starts taking my cum in her mouth. Will be posting the details soon here once she does it ;)
[+] 3 users Like tharkihubby's post
Like Reply
(09-01-2023, 05:58 PM)tharkihubby Wrote: Its been around 15 months of marriage now, she has literally turned into a blowjob queen. The way she sucks me off is really incredible.

My next quest is to cum inside her mouth. She has been resisting the thought for a while now, but her resistance is now what is making me want it more.

Hope she starts taking my cum in her mouth. Will be posting the details soon here once she does it ;)

Finally after almost 2 years of marriage, I convinced her to take my cum in her mouth. She was laying beneath me opening her mouth like a cum hungry slut while I sprayed my cum in her mouth.

All this while we did a slight roleplay where I played her boss and she had to sleep with me for a promotion.

Tiny little steps before making her a full fledged whore.
[+] 2 users Like tharkihubby's post
Like Reply
Nice
I used to have a gf who used to take my load at all the places.
Face, mouth, pussy, boobs, ass, belly.
Fucked her a lot.
[+] 1 user Likes leonidus009's post
Like Reply
Face is the best place to spray. You should always make sure she sees her face that way just to remind her of her identity. Slut is a slut always
[+] 1 user Likes anuj_thefunguy's post
Like Reply
Always inside her pussy. yes, I fuck my wife without condoms.
[+] 1 user Likes chodonraj_sourav's post
Like Reply
Mostly on navel and boobs i like that
[+] 1 user Likes cuck_hubby_69's post
Like Reply
Always in her pussy. Couple of time did it on her navel and outside of pussy
Like Reply
Usually inside her pussy. Sometimes on her face or boobs
Like Reply
Usually i cum on her belly or on her humongous boobs.
Once i blew my cum in her mouth while she was giving me a blowjob , but she didn't like it.
[+] 1 user Likes Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
(21-09-2023, 11:02 AM)tharkihubby Wrote: Finally after almost 2 years of marriage, I convinced her to take my cum in her mouth. She was laying beneath me opening her mouth like a cum hungry slut while I sprayed my cum in her mouth.

All this while we did a slight roleplay where I played her boss and she had to sleep with me for a promotion.

Tiny little steps before making her a full fledged whore.

nice love to see her
Like Reply