Adultery AFGHAN
This story is written in Hindi by VEER RATHORE SIR , You can read it..... I liked it very much , so think if i am not able to write anything by myself , then write it in english... devil2 devil2

This story is very long but as the story progresses the more and more the fun comes.

This is a story for the readers who do not know HINDI. Those who know should read in HINDI only.

Enjoy the rest of the story...... horseride
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
In a hall-like room, eight veiled women are talking to each other in a muffled voice. Just then Sakina and Elder Bi enters the room with them. There is silence in the room and all eyes are fixed on Sakina. 

Coming inside with a mournful look, Sakina said…. Bad news... Ammi Rashid Bhai is no more. Saying this tears welled up in Sakina's eyes. Imran Hafiz and his men brutally killed Rashid bhai... 

Hearing this, all the people sitting were shocked and their faces were mourned. There was silence in the room for a few moments.
Suddenly the old woman wearing a white burqa said in a distraught voice... Sakina... what happened? You and Rashid had gone to Imran to discuss the deal for this year's crop.

Ammi ... there was a tussle between Imran and Rashid Bhai on some matter .... Rashid Bhai left me at a distance and went to talk to Imran.
As soon as I saw them, a loud quarrel started between the two and before I could understand anything, Imran opened fire… By the time Rashid turned to come towards me in a wounded condition, Imran's companions broke on him with a dagger. I didn't understand anything.. My horse was standing nearby... somehow , taking Rashid Bhai with me, I escaped after saving my life..

Being worried, the old lady speaks in a hushed voice…..then those people will be coming here….This time they will not leave us all.

Sakina consoles her mother. Ammi I think Imran Hafiz is waiting for our crop… Rashid Bhai, who was injured on the way, had died. . After crossing the Rahmati Pass on the way, I had to leave Bhaijaan and come there because the climb there was very straight. I ran away hiding Rashid Bhai's body in a ditch at the end of the ditch… They chased after a while but had returned as soon as they crossed the pass.

A heart-wrenching sigh comes out of Ammi's mouth... Hai ,.'.. Left my son Rashid like this.. Sakina, whispering angrily, staring at her mother and said.. All afghani men are bent on killing each other.. Sometimes in the name of community and sometimes in the name of politics, now there is no man in our house. If you talk to him in the middle, then maybe you can save all of our lives. After all Imran is your nephew………

Ever since Imran came in the company of Talibanis. Since then he has become very cruel. It's impossible to talk to that guy. Now with what mouth should I go to him when Rashid had killed Imran's father...... The cultivation of opium has ruined our entire family....... kept the old mother sobbing..

Everyone else was silently listening to the talk of mother and daughter. Sakina says comforting her mother. They have no knowledge of Rashid Bhai's death. He only knows that the brother is injured. That's why I feel that for now Imran Hafiz will be afraid to do anything. By the way, I have no special regrets there..... . After all, what good work has my brother done, since the death of Abba,.... he has only committed atrocities.

Sakina, have you gone mad?..... If Imran even gets to know about Rashid's death, he will come at this time and capture the house and the family members, then my soul gets angry thinking what will happen to these poor girls.
[+] 1 user Likes Avi12ho.987's post
Like Reply
 Ammi, which one did your brother-in-law ever leave? These poor people are already a victim of the oppression of Rashid Bhai and what will happen to them and that poor thirteen-year-old Afashan was kidnapped two months ago and forcibly got married with him.
...... And before that he had to forcefully pick up Salma and Ayesha from where and what should I count ......... my brother was there but if my way would walk, I would have shot him myself ... Zarina Bhabhi was made like a child birth machine Even after being the father of three girls, there was no such thing as mercy in him. ..

let it stay Sakina... Who is there .. ? Ammi, it is an Airforce pilot......

Ammi asked in a low voice…Is it Pakistani? ..... don't know... Ammi the helicopter that crashed.... by the time I reached there it was completely on fire and he was lying unconscious nearby. With great difficulty dragged her away and by the time she could handle it, the tank caught fire and everything was over. When he was alive, I brought him here.

Biting the talk in the middle, Big Bi said, I think she is Hindustani.

Ammi looked at Big Bi in shock and said, how do you know? ...... Big Bi hesitatingly went to Ammi and said in a hushed voice in her ear… he is not circumcised. He is *****.

Ammi said, shaking her head, this is an Indian pilot...... Now the danger for us has increased even more... On the one hand, the Taliban remains the enemy of our lives and on the other hand the Pakistani army must be looking for it, what to do now looking at Sakina?........

Whoever is Ammi, it is only a human being, I did what I thought was right, saying that Sakina clung to her mother.

Maidam, if you allow, I will say something. I think it would be better that we do not give the news of Rashid Miyan's death to anyone and just spread the news that Imran had made a deadly attack on Rashid Miyan but somehow survived....... Now he is getting his wounds treated. Because of this, this soldier will also be saved and Imran Hafiz will also be afraid to attack immediately........The women sitting next to him, agreeing to Badi B's talk, nodded their heads and gave their consent.

Big B, how will Rashid be able to? After all, how can we hide this secret from the people working here?

Sakina interrupted and said, Ammi, I have got that soldier kept in the basement. No one has seen me bringing him here at that time. Big B had called two servants and kept that foji in the basement....... There is no question of seeing the face because I had put the cloth which was hindered on my face over that foji....

Bibi don't think much, now there is no men left in this house. If it was Pakistani, he would have gone to his homeland easily, but since it is Hindustani, then the poor person will not be able to go anywhere, so it will remain there till the time of this matter, Rashid will be made brother of this Foji and will keep it in front of the world..... After all, business will not run with Sakina Begum alone...

Ammi said thinking something..... yes big b you are probably right. ok, you girls open your ears and listen that no one will go downstairs to the basement. If anyone obeys then no one will be worse than me and as a punishment I will put her to work in the field. All the people sitting there nodded their heads and agreed.

But why is ammi stopping us from going to the basement , after all wil you able to take care of that soldier? I can’t even move with me alone , so can you both handle? .... Sakina said looking at her mother.

Shaking her head on Sakina's words, Badi B turned to Ammi in a convincing manner and spoke… Bibi, Sakina is right. I think we will have to take the help of Zarina Bibi, Ayesha and Salma. Ban Afshan Bi and all the three girls. After all, they have an unreasonable age. …

….. Yes All right, everyone listened... In a shrill voice, Ammi instructed the women sitting in front and then asked Big Bi about that soldier... You have taken stock of his condition... What's up? will survive or not?

Yes.. ... will survive but it will take time ... the wounds are deep. Bibi I want to talk to you in private. Bibi there is such a thing that it cannot be done in front of everyone.

Getting up with the help of Big B, Ammi said… Let's go to the basement and we will talk on the way. While talking, Big Bi and Ammi left the room. As soon as he left, once again talking started in a stunned voice. The news of Rashid's passing had brought a new life to everyone. Sitting on one side, Zarina started telling something to her daughters and on the other hand, Salma, Ayesha and Afshan sat down and started talking with Sakina.
[+] 1 user Likes Avi12ho.987's post
Like Reply
pls continue buddy
Like Reply
Continue bro nice updates
Like Reply