Adultery Debdita seduced by neighbor kid
I am rounding the curve, almost home. It has been a long day at work and I am ready to get home. My husband, Amit, is out of town on business. It will be a peaceful evening so I can just sit around and relax. As I pull into the driveway, I see Sidharth next door playing with his dog in his front yard. Sidharth, 20, grew up, I have known Sidharth since he was four years old. He is into body building and his muscles look hard as a rock. He is wearing a tank top today, as usual, to show off his muscles. He also has on faded cut off blue jeans. He is throwing sticks for his dog to fetch.

I go inside and pour myself a large glass of Juice. Now to the bathroom, draw a nice tub of hot water, get in, and relax while drinking the Juice. It feels so good to just unwind from the stress of the day. As sit in the tub drinking my Juice, I reach for the soap and washcloth and begin bathing. I wash my face and neck. When my washcloth covered hand reaches my soft white breasts, my nipples instantly stand to attention. Putting the washcloth on the side of the tub, I take another swallow of Juice and my bare hand returns to massage my soapy breasts. I try to squeeze my nipple but it is so slippery that it keeps slipping from between my fingers. As I lightly trace little circles around each nipple, I start to fantasize about making love to an imaginary lover. My other hand slips between my legs, between my lips and begins to massage my clit. I have been fantasizing a lot lately about making love to someone other than Amit. We have been married for 12 years. The Juice must be having an effect on me already because I have an orgasm very quickly.
After bathing, I get out of the tub, dry off, and slip into a sexy white lace bra and white bikini panties. The doorbell rings. "Who could that be?", I ask myself. I put on my bathrobe and go to the door. It is Sidharth.
"Hi, Sidharth, come on in."
"Hello, Aunty. Is this a bad time?"
"Oh no. I just got out of the tub. Care for a glass of Juice?"
"That would be nice."
I pour two glasses. "Come into the living room and have a seat."
Sidharth sits on the couch and I sit in the soft easy chair across the room. As I sit in the chair, my robe slides off my legs, exposing them to within a few inches of my panties. Quickly covering myself with the robe, I am sure Sidharth noticed. I know he must have seen my panties. I am embarrassed, yet, in some strange way, it's stimulating for Sidharth to have sen such a private part of me. My heart beat quickens and I hope I am not blushing.
His muscles look hard as steel. He rests his leg on the coffee table and I can see up one leg of his ragged cutoff jeans. He has on no underwear! I can see his balls and the head of his penis! I wonder if he is doing this intentionally. I try to look him in the eye, but my eye keep wandering down to his crotch. I feel my temperature rise and I feel flush. I have to fight to keep my eyes in the proper place.
I get up to get a pack of snacks from the coffee table in front of Sidharth. As bend over to pick up the snacks my robe gaps open. I know he can see my bra and the swells of my breasts. I wonder if my nipples are showing through my thin bra. I hope not. I am glad I put on my best bra this evening. As I start to put my hand on my chest to keep my robe closed, I decide not to. I notice his eyes lower to my breasts. I don't really mind. I hesitate a few seconds to let him savor the view. It gives me a tingle of excitement to have him staring at my soft mounds. He really can see no more than he could if I had on a bathing suit.
I still think of Sidharth as a little boy. He has been one of Atul's friends for years. His mother is a very good friend and we chat often. Our families cook out in the back yard together frequently.
"I haven't seen you around much lately, Sidharth, where you been keeping yourself?"
"I have a girlfriend and been spending a lot of time with her."
"Who is she?"
"Oh, you don't know her. My parents don't like her. She is older than I am."
"How much older?" I ask as I sit down in the easy chair.
"She is 36."
"My god! She is just a few years older than I am", I imagine.
"I thought maybe you could help me with a problem I have."
Sidharth has always been able to talk to me about his problems. Even when he was a little boy, he would come to me with problems he felt he couldn't discuss with his mother.
"Sure, what's the problem?" I sneak a glance at his crotch.
"She likes to dance slow and I never learned how. Would you teach me?"
"I'll be glad to. Do you want to start now."
"Yea, if you don't mind."
"Ok, I'll put on some nice slow music and teach you how to dance."
I put a CD on and motion him to help me move the coffee table out of the way. Again my robe falls open when I lean over to pick up the table and this time I couldn't use my hand to keep it closed, if I wanted to. Sidharth again gets a long view of my cleavage. I am feeling a little self-conscious now because I may be showing him too much.
Ready to give Sidharth his first dance lesson, I stand in the middle of the floor and he stands in front of me. I have to take his right hand and put it on my waist. He is very tense as I put my left hand on his muscular shoulder and take his other hand in mine.
"Just relax. You will never be a good dancer until you learn to relax." I really feel strange standing with my arms around Sidharth. I hadn't realized how tall he was and for the first time I can tell that his muscles really are as hard as they look.
After a few songs Sidharth is doing great. He learns fast. We sit down for a few minutes,finish our Juice and I pour us each another glass. By now, I am feeling a little wobbly.
"Let's dance one more time and then I have to go home."
"Ok."
This time Sidharth pulls me close to his hard body. I am a little startled as my breast presses into his chest. Not expecting this, I don't know whether to back away or not. I decide that I won't embarrass him, and snuggle close. His body is real solid. I can feel each individual muscle in his shoulder and neck. I can't resist stroking my hand over his solid muscles.
He dances like he has been doing it for years. I wonder if this whole thing had just been a plan to hold me in his arms. He uses his right hand on the back of my head to press my head against his shoulder. The sentimental song and the Juice make me feel romantic and for a few seconds I forget who I am with. I offer no resistance. I close my eyes and rest my head on his strong shoulder. He hugs me tight for just a second and I hug back. His young athletic body feels so good against mine. My left hand is rubbing the back of his neck. Feeling a growing bulge touching my thigh, I know that he is getting excited.
I must stop this now before it goes too far. Moving my head from his shoulder, I try to step back a little. Sidharth holds his right arm firmly around me. He takes my hair in his right hand and gently forces my head back so that I am looking up, right into his baby blue eyes. He looks down at me for a moment, then leans forward and kisses me on my mouth! I can't believe it! I have known this kid since he was four years old! He is like a son to me! I try to pull away.
"SIDHARTH! What are you doing?"
Sidharth doesn't answer. He pulls me tight against him and presses his mouth against mine again. I am so startled at his actions that my mouth opens and his tongue slips inside.
"Mmmppphhhh," I try to protest but the sound is muffled my his tongue in my mouth.
I gasp in surprise as his hand finds my right breast and presses it against my chest! Sidharth is touching my breast! It feels very good! I hesitate about a minute and think about what is happening as Sidharth fondles me. I want him to continue, but I know that I can't allow it. It is wrong! I use my free hand and move his hand off my breast. I wonder if I should tell his mother.
"Aunty, you know you like it," his voice is very calm.
"It feels very good, Sidharth, but this is wrong. PLEASE don't do it again."
He takes my right hand and holds it with his right hand behind my back. Now both my hands are useless. One is being held behind my back, the other is over his shoulder and he is holding me so close to him that I can't move it. His left hand again finds my breast. He presses and caresses it. I am helpless to do anything about it. My breathing increases and my heart is pounding so hard, it feels as if it will leap out of my chest.
"Sidharth, PLEASE don't!" I plead with him. My voice is trembling.
He holds me very close. He is so strong that I can't escape. He very slowly slips his hand inside my robe and begins to slide it into my bra!
"NO, Sidharth, PLEASE move your HAND! Let me go ........... NOW!"
"Relax, Aunty, you know it feels good." His hand is very warm as it touches the top of my soft rounded swell. It feels incredible! His fingers spread and just brush against each side of my nipple as his hand dips further into my bra. My nipple hardens.
"Please don't do this to me!.......I don't want to!" I still try to stop him, but he is determined to feel my breast.
The skin at the joint between two fingers bend my nipple down as his hand slowly slides deeper inside my bra. My hard nipple springs back into his palm. He plays with my breast as I struggle to stop him.
"SIDHARTH, I DON'T want to do this." I am fighting the urge to cry.
I feel the coarse skin on his hand against the smooth soft skin of my breast. He takes my hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twists it and pulls on it, not hard, very gently.
"Nooooooooooo ........... oooooooohhhhhhhhh"
It feels great but I must stop this. I am NOT that kind of woman. I struggle to get free. My heart pounds savagely. He is so strong that I know that I will never be able to free myself from his powerful grip.
He maneuvers me back, pins me against the wall and slides my robe off my shoulder. He examines my thin white lace bra with the imprint of my hard nipple protruding through it. He covers my breast with his hand, now on the outside of my bra. He finds the hook in the front. His hand moves to it. HE IS GOING TO UNFASTEN MY BRA!!!
"NO, SIDHARTH, NO......PLEASE don't ....... Noooooooooooooooooo....."
He unfastens my bra and pushes it aside exposing the milky white skin of my uncovered breast to the bright room light. He examines my breast as his finger lightly traces circles around my stiff nipple.
It does no good to struggle. I relax my body. I feel so vulnerable. How did I let myself get into this? Sidharth clutches my breast for several minutes. It really feels phenomenal! I am breathing even deeper now. I hope he doesn't notice how much he is turning me on. I want him to stop, but yet, I don't want him to stop. I feel so strange having someone so young and handsome pay so much attention to my bare breast.
He lightly presses my soft mound from different angles and watches it move. He puts his palm over my entire breast and makes large slow clockwise motions, moving it with his hand. He flattens it gently and then pulls my nipple again.
Oh, it feels SO GOOD, particularly when he pulls my nipple! I am confused. I don't know how to stop him and if I did, would I wish later that I hadn't?
He is still caressing my fully displayed flesh and occasionally pinching my nipple. "When I was ten old, I was here playing with Atul and we found some Polaroids of you."
I know exactly which Polaroids he is talking about. It was some nudes that Amit had taken of me. I had always hoped that no one ever saw those photos!
"I have wanted to play with your tits ever since that day. They are just a soft and smooth as I imagined. Your tits are even more beautiful than they were in those pictures 10 years ago and your nipples are fantastic."
He moves his hand from my breast and just gazes at it. I blush. I can't help it. It feels so very good to have my naked softness petted by a muscular young man but I know than I cannot allow it and I try to struggle free one more time. When I struggle, he grasps my breast very hard. It hurts bad. I stop struggling and relax my body again.
"Please, Sidharth, You shouldn't be doing this!" My voice is still trembling.
"You know you are enjoying this. I can tell by your breathing."
I am breathing hard, both from struggling and from being aroused.
Sidharth unties the belt on my robe and opens it, revealing my white bikini panties. His left hand leaves my breast and moves down to my waist and then even lower. His fingers slide beneath the waistband of my panties.
"NO, Sidharth, PLEASE PLEASE stop!......PLEASE don't do this to me!......PLEASE don't put your hand in my panties. Don't touch me down there!"
I begin to tremble all over and my breaths gets deeper. My knees are weak. I have never been under the control of a man in this way before. It is both frightening and arousing. I can't escape from his strong grip.
His hand slips into my panties and pauses at my thin downy pubic hair. He twirls his fingers through my hairs and pulls slightly. Not to hurt me, but only playing. His hand explores my furry pubic mound and every once in a while he pulls a single hair. He is taking his time and enjoying toying with me.
"PLEASE don't touch me there......It's ok to touch my breasts if you just won't touch me down there......You can do anything you want with my breasts.. ....Just PLEASE, PLEASE don't touch me below the waist." I hope that if I let him play with my breasts, he will be satisfied and leave my genitals alone. I am almost crying.
His fingers touch my puffy outer lips and very lightly examine their shape and texture. He slides down my left lip and comes back up the right one.
I try to put my legs together, but his muscular thigh is between my legs and I can't get them together. His fingers slowly explore my lips. I feel myself getting wet! I am really getting turned on! This is wrong! I move my hips in different directions trying to get my genitals away from his hand.
"Oooohhhh ................", my voice is almost a whisper, "Sidharth, Please just play with my breast. Suck on them for me. Please suck my tit. It feels so good when you play with my tit. I love it when you pull my nipple.”Oohh." His fingers drag my wetness all over my tingling lips. "SIDHARTH, don't you want to feel of my breasts? Pinch my nipple."
Just as I begin to protest one more time, his finger slides between my lips, finds my tingling clit and very gently massages it. The feeling is ecstatic. Another moan escapes my lips.
"Ooooooohhhhhhhh............" I am helpless. My breathing gets still deeper.
He is molesting me at will as his finger slowly works it's way down to my wet vaginal opening.
"Uhhhh......"
I gasp and my whole body tenses for a second as he easily slides his finger up into me. It is one of the most wondrous feelings I have ever had.
"You are real wet, Debdita Aunty!"
"Oooohhhhhhhhhh ........ That ........ doesn't mean ..... that I'm ........ turned on .......... Please don't ......... Please remove ......... your finger ...... Sidharth, please ......... please ......... stop doing ....... this to me." I try to sound like I'm not turned on, but my voice gives me away.
He very slowly slides his finger in and out...in and out....in and out....
Involuntarily, I spread my legs wider and I rotate my hips forward and backward in rhythm with his finger.
"Oooooooohhhhhhhh ........"
My body gets hot all over and wet as perspiration covers me completely.
Sidharth is holding his young athletic body against me. He slides in another finger, then another, filling my captivated opening with his fingers, slowly sliding them in and out for several more minutes. He returns to my swollen clit and I open my legs wider and press my pubic bone into his palm.
"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh ..........."
Breathing very hard now, my chest is rising and falling with each deep breath. I have completely surrendered myself to this dominant young man. My willpower has disappeared. My voice is a whisper.
"Oooohhhhh .......... Sidharth, that.... feels so good ..... Please don't stop....... I want you .. so much!"
You have no idea how many times I have fantasized about fingering your pussy. When you wear those tight Saree’s and I can see the outline of your ass, it drives me wild. One time I was laying in the floor in this very room and you walked by me with a dress on and I saw your pussy covered only by your thin saree. I went home and jerked off while thinking about it." His voice is still calm and cool.
I look into those blue eyes and with the hand that is trapped over his shoulder, I bring his head to mine and give him a very long deep passionate kiss. My tongue wanders into his mouth.
Sidharth releases my hands.
Without breaking our kiss, I put one arm around him and reach for his crotch with the other. I rub his erect member through his ragged cutoff jeans. My hand slips inside the leg of his shorts. I find his hard dick and eagerly wrap my fingers around it. The last time I saw his penis, it was less than an inch long (he was very young then). Now it must be 8 inches now and hard as a rock. Pulling it out the leg of his cutoff, I begin to pump it slowly with my hand. I feel it's swollen mushroom shaped head, it's long hard shaft, and I feel the tuft of rough hair at it's base.
He slides my robe off the other shoulder and it falls to the floor. My bra also falls off letting both my ashen breasts swing free. Returning his hand to my pussy, his finger slides between my lips and finds my clit again, this time on the outside of my wet panties. His other hand massages my tits, moving from one to the other and back again, pinching my nipples and pressing each breast.
We are gazing into each other's eyes while exploring each other's most private parts. I really want to feel his cock inside me now! My mind knows that I shouldn't and that it is wrong, but my pussy wants his hard dick inside.
Moving my other hand to the back of his head, I pull him to me and again lustfully kiss him on the mouth. My tongue wanders into his mouth and he opens to accept it. My other hand never stops sliding up and down on his hard rod.
"I want to kiss it. I want your cock in my mouth. Do you like to have your dick sucked?" I can't believe I am saying those words.
"It's my favorite thing in the whole world."
I kneel down in front of Sidharth, unfasten his cutoffs and slide them down to the floor. I am on my knees admiring his beautiful big hard dick, his hairy balls, and his muscular thighs. Taking his massive cock in my hand, I move it to my mouth, open my lips and slide them over his swollen purple head and begin sucking it like a popcycle. I relish the moisture on it's tip. I savor the musk of his shaft. Cupping his balls in my hand, I squeeze them gently as I lick down his long shaft and then lick each fuzzy ball, one at a time. I take a ball into my mouth and suck it. All the time my hands are massaging his firm butt. I place his dick in my mouth again and suck as hard as I can.
"Oooohhhhh......you suck so....... good.....I always knew..........that you could.......suck a dick!", now Sidharth is moaning and breathing so hard he can hardly talk.
In just a few seconds his dick begins to swell even more and starts jerking. His cum fills my mouth. I forgot that young boys cum much sooner than older men. I swallow all his warm salty cum and feel very disappointed that he came so quickly.
Snapping back to reality, I ponder what has just happened. I have done wrong. I have sucked off the little boy next door. I am so ashamed that I let myself get so carried away. What if Amit finds out? Will he leave me? I can't look at Sidharth. I hope he leaves quickly. Will Atul find out? Will I be the subject of neighborhood gossip? Will Sidharth tell his friends how he got me to suck him off? Will other young boys come over expecting a blow job? What if a whole group of boys come over and hold me down? What would they do to me? It's all my fault for letting him see the tops of my breasts earlier. I got him turned on and he couldn't help himself.

Contd .....
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
But Sidharth doesn't leave. He lays me on the floor and kneels beside me.

Feeling terribly guilty, I close my eyes so I won't have to look at him.
He removes my panties. He spreads my legs and kneels between them.
I am too humiliated to resist. I just lay limp on the floor.
His hands lightly glide all over my pussy as he examines it visually for the first time. I have very thin pubic hair and he has no trouble seeing my pussy in the bright daylight. He spreads open my engorged lips and investigates my slit. He bends over and kisses my downy pubic area. His kisses drift between my outer lips and down to my wet opening. His tongue slowly dips inside me! It feels great. My breathing again is very deep. I put my hands on his head and run my fingers through his hair. His tongue wanders all around inside my hot pussy. He slides it in and out. I feel his tongue work it's way up between my wet inner lips, licking very quickly as it slowly inches its way up to my awaiting clit. He licks my clit several times quickly with his tongue.
"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh!........That feels.. wond.......der.....ful."
He sucks my clit into his mouth and moves it in and out...in and out...in and out.... squeezing tightly on it each time it passes between his wet lips.
"Ooooooooohhhhhhhh........don't stop... please......don't stop!"
My hips raise up off the floor to his mouth. I am breathing very hard. My skin begins to tingle all over. All my muscles tense at once.
"I'm cumming! ............. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh I'm cumming! ............ I'm cumming ......... Suck ............. My PUUUUUUUUUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY!"
After several minutes of orgasm, my body relaxes and Sidharth moves up and lays on top of me. It feels so good to have this strong young body laying on me. I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly. My legs are spread and laying flat on the floor. We kiss passionately.
Sidharth moves his head down to my breasts. He licks around each sensitive nipple. Then gently sucks a nipple into his mouth. He sucks on first one breast then the other. His tongue flicks each nipple. He kisses my neck and sucks on my earlobe and I feel his hot breath blowing in my ear. Then he again kisses me on the mouth. It is a very long tender erotic kiss.
I wrap my arms around him and stroke his muscular back with both hands. I rub his neck and the back of his head. I feel something move between my legs. He is getting hard again! Something else I forgot about young boys. Their hard- ons return very quickly.
Without using his hands Sidharth moves his hips and his penis is rubbing between my still wet pussy lips! We both are breathing passionately again.
"Oh, Sidharth ..... put it ...... in me ..... I need ....... for you ...... to fuck me ...... Please fuck me." I can only talk between breaths.
My legs are spread as wide as I can get them. I reach down and take his rigid dick in my hand and guide it to my wet opening. He gently slides just the head in. He moves it around real slow. Never putting it in very far. He is teasing me! He is driving me wild!
"Sidharth.........I want.........it all....... FUUUUCKKKKKKKK MEEE!"
He drills the whole thing inside in one hard stroke. It is marvelous. It completely fills my pussy.
I wrap my legs around his waist and he begins to thrust. Up and down, in and out. It feels SO GOOD! I can feel the head and veins of his powerful dick sliding on my inside walls. He is great! Pumping with long powerful strokes, he thrusts and thrusts and thrusts. He is driving me wild with excitement. Lasting much longer this time, he cups my breast in one hand and I grab his round firm butt in both my hands. My groin starts to tingle again and I know I am about to cum another time. My muscles are tensing again and I have that wonderful feeling of orgasm. I feel Sidharth's dick swell inside me and begin its jerking motion that tells me he is cumming also.
Sidharth collapses on top of me with his dick still inside my listless pussy. He kisses me again. Does this man-child never get tired? I want to put my legs together but he is laying between them. His tongue probes the inside of my mouth. In just a few minutes I feel his dick, which is still inside me, swelling one more time. He starts a very slow shallow pumping motion with his hips.
"Aunty, I have fantasized about fucking you since I learned about fucking. I used to jerk off so many times while thinking about you after coming over here to play"
"Oh, Sidharth, I had no idea!" I had never thought about me being in someone else's fantasy.
He is pumping very slowly. One hand is fondling my naked breast. My pussy is getting wetter and wetter. I can feel his cum from the previous time running down the crack of my ass and getting the carpet wet. His kisses are tender and long. I stick my tongue into his mouth and rub his back with one hand and the back of his neck and head with the other. I am breathing passionately again!
"Oh, Sidharth......it feels.... so gooooood!" I spread my legs wide apart and flat on the floor, too tired to wrap around his waist. My pelvis is moving in rhythm with his. His dick is completely hard again and fills my pussy. My groin begins to tingle again and I know yet another orgasm is fast approaching.
At that moment he pulls his swollen dick out of my pussy.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!........PLEASE don't stop!"
"Turn over, Aunty, and lay on your stomach."
I do as instructed. Sidharth is in complete control of me as he has been the whole time. I feel the soft fur of the carpet against my swollen tits. It feels very warm. I spread my legs as wide as possible to accept his huge dick into my eager cunt. He kneels between my legs then lays on top of me. I feel his dick between my pussy lips.
He is slides it between my lips then into my tender pussy.
I am laying flat on the carpet on my stomach with my legs spread as wide as possible. He slowly moves his full-grown dick in and out, up and down. I move my butt up and down in rhythm with him. It feels soooo good. My skin starts to tingle. I want to hug him but I am on my stomach and can't reach him. I am near orgasm again. He pulls out before I cum.
"Nooooo....don't stop!.....I want........to cum!"
He turns me over and puts his knees on each side of my head.
His enormous dick is right in front of my mouth. I hold it in my hand and lick my love juices off his shaft.
He bends over and presses his tongue between my swollen pussy lips and begins licking my clit.
I open my mouth and accept his dick into it as he does the same with my clit. I am doing 69 with the kid next door!
He moves his hips up and down. He is fucking my face! I love it!
I feel my crotch tingling again. My muscles tighten, I loose my breath. I am about to cum. I feel his dick swell in my mouth. I start another orgasm.
Sidharth continues to lick my pussy and suck my clit into his mouth. His huge dick starts jerking and his cum strikes the back of my throat. I swallow every drop.
I am still cumming!
Sidharth's dick begins to shrink and he collapses with his full weight on me and his soft dick all the way in my mouth. His pubic hair is tickling my chin and his balls on my nose.
I am still cumming!
Sidharth is still sucking my clit. I have never cum this long before. I have never cum this many times before.
I am still cumming! I can't breathe. My heart in pounding. I am still cumming!
Sidharth's soft dick is still in my mouth.
I am still cumming! I suck strongly on his dick. My legs are beginning to cramp from being so tense so long. I put my arms around Sidharth and hug him as tight as I can. I continue sucking his limp dick.
Finally the waves of orgasm are slowing. I thought I would die! It was the strongest orgasm I have ever had in my life. My body finally relaxes. Sidharth's dick is still in my mouth. I suck just a few more minutes and he shoots a small load in my mouth and he relaxes with his head at my pussy and his dick still in my mouth.
Sidharth, so very lightly, traces my sore pussy lips with his finger. I know he is examining it and I am happy that he wants to. I want him to know every fold of skin in my most private area.
I remove his dick from my mouth an examine it. I examine his furry balls and study where they meet his butt. I feel the nuts in his sacks. I explore the veins in his protrusion.
After about 30 minutes of both of us exploring and studying each other, Sidharth gets up, gets dressed, walks over and gives me a sweet kiss on the mouth. I am still laying naked on the living room floor.
"Thanks Aunty, you're the best. I have to go home now. Mom will be wondering where I am."
"Thank you, Sidharth. You were wonderful. I must have a submissive streak in me. I loved being under your control like that. I hope we keep this little episode just between us. If anyone else found out, it could cause a lot of problems."
"Good. You were great. Don't worry, it'll be out secret. Bye now."

Contd .....
Like Reply
I haven't seen Sidharth, since that fateful day about a month ago. Deep down inside, I would like for it to happen again. It has given me a whole new outlook on life. I feel so much more sensuous and have so much more confidence in myself. Amit even commented on how attentive I've been to him.

I am on my way home from work and Amit is away on another business trip. I really would like to see Sidharth again. My heart begins to throb as I round the curve and see Sidharth in his yard. Then my heart sinks as I see another guy in the yard with him.
"Shit......"
When I get out of the car, I wave at Sidharth and he waves back. Damn, why did that other guy have to be there? We could have had another wonderful afternoon.
I get a bottle of wine from the fridge and begin pouring. There is a knock on the door. It's Sidharth and his friend.
"Hi, Aunty, this is Anirban."
Anirban is a older than Sidharth, about 28 or 29, taller, and built just as well. He has dark hair, brown eyes, and is about 6'2" and about 72 kgs. Both are wearing tank tops and shorts to show off their muscles. I am a little apprehensive. Why has Sidharth brought this guy here?
"Hello, Anirban, it's so nice to meet you." We shake hands.
"It's nice to meet you,Debdita  Aunty. I've heard a lot about you from Sidharth."
I know my face is red as I look toward Sidharth.
"Anirban and I work out together. We talk a lot while we work out."
"What did you say about me, Sidharth?" I say with a stern voice. I am anxious to hear the answer to THAT question.
Sidharth puts his strong arms around me, pulls me tightly to him, and kisses me on the mouth.
"SIDHARTH!"
With his arms still around me, Sidharth said, "It's ok, Aunty, Anirban's cool."
"SIDHARTH, it's NOT ok! I am a respectable woman and I DON'T go around kissing young men in public.
"This is not public. It is in your house."
"I am a married woman and I don't kiss young men anywhere!" I try to push away from Sidharth.
He holds his arms around me and clutches my lower body tight against his. Why did he have to bring Anirban here? I would love to have sex with him, but not with Anirban here.
Sidharth kisses me on the mouth again. Unable to resist, I put my arms around his neck and kiss back for just a few seconds. I decide that he probably has told Anirban about our late afternoon escapade last month.
Anirban moves real close behind me and presses his hard body right up against mine. I am caught in a sandwich between the two burly young men. Anirban places a hand on each side of my pelvis and pulls my rear end tight against him. Feeling a hard lump at his crotch, I try to squirm free, but I only seem to excite Anirban as my butt wiggles across his crotch. Each one of them is holding me tight and I can't move very much. Anirban's hands wander up my rib cage until he has a hand under each of my armpits. I can't lower my arms from Sidharth's neck because of the way Sidharth is holding me. I know what is coming next.
"NO! ....... Stop this right NOW!" I try to sound firm.
Sidharth holds me tight against him.
Anirban's hands slide forward until he has each one of my breasts covered by his large palms. I was afraid this would happen. He squeezes my breasts several times. He pushes them up, then he gropes with them some more. He finds my hardened nipples and pinches them through my bra.
"Aarrmmmmmppppppppphhhhh!...........". I try to protest, but Sidharth has his tongue in my mouth.
As Anirban continues to fondle my breasts, I feel his groin hunching against my Butt. He leans over and kisses me passionately on the neck while Sidharth is still kissing me on the mouth. The hair stands up on my neck.
"NO! ............ I will not allow this! This is too kinky for me!"
Anirban's right hand leaves my breast, moves to my buttocks and begins massaging my right butt cheek. He sucks my earlobe into his mouth, blowing his hot breath on my ear. He rubs my breast with his left hand and my behind with his right for several minutes. He works my skirt up over my bottom and slides his hand into my panty as his tongue explores my ear. I feel his large coarse hand wander all over the bare skin of my rump and his hot breath on my ear.
"PLEASE STOP ........ I don't want this!"
Getting turned on, I feel like a slut. Where do these guys get the idea that they can just come in my house and have their way with me. I don't want this to happen, but they won't stop.
Anirban gets on his knees behind me and lowers my panties to my ankles.
Sidharth rubs my breast. He kneads it very gently through my blouse and bra with his sensitive hand.
Anirban lifts my feet, one at a time, off the floor and removes my underwear. He unfastens my skirt and pulls both it and my half slip to the floor. Naked from the waist down, I can feel Anirban staring at my bare butt. He leans forward and kisses it.
"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeze don't .......". I try one more time to stop them.
While Sidharth continues to kiss me, he fondles my breast through my blouse and bra.
Wrapping both his hands around my right ankle, Anirban moves it about a foot away from the left one.
Sidharth is holding me off balance and I can't get my legs back together. I wish I were alone with Sidharth. I would love to have sex with him again. I am so turned on, it is unbelievable. I have never even fantasized about two men at the same time.
Anirban's hands, still both wrapped around my right ankle begin to slowly slide up my bare leg. As they slowly work their way up over my calf, I can feel a palm on each side of my calf, fingers in front on my shin bone, thumbs in back. I am glad I shaved my legs this morning. When he reaches about half way up my leg, he pauses and tickles the back of my knee with his thumbs. It feels very good. Anirban has found one of my erogenous zones!
"Ooooooohhhhhhh................."
I start to kiss Sidharth passionately. After he unbuttons my blouse and pushes it off my shoulders, he reaches behind me, unhooks my bra and it falls to the floor between us. He takes my newly liberated breast in his hand and gently presses it.
"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh................."
Anirban's hands resume their journey up my leg. When they reach just below my crotch, his left hand (the one between my legs) stops and his right hand continues up to rub and knead my bare butt. He moves my right cheek all around and then just slides his hand all over my rear end.
"Ooooooooohhhhhhhh ................."
It feels good. I move my bare bottom in circles. His left hand slides up my now wet inner thigh and touches my puffy labia.
"Oohh!" I freeze.
He slides his hand forward, between my legs, up to my pubic bone and toys with my hairs for a few seconds, then moves his hand back down to the top of my split and moves his finger down the entire length of my crevice and back up, never dipping between my lips, just feeling the crack where they meet. The feeling is unbelievable. I want his fingers between my lips. For several minutes, Anirban explores my lips then finally, he slips a finger between them and up into my wet and willing pussy.
"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh .............." I spread my legs a little wider.
Sidharth bends over and takes a nipple into his mouth. He sucks it hard, but not hard enough to hurt.
Anirban slips more fingers up me. I can't tell how many. He slides them in and out ... in and out. I arch my back, sticking my butt back to Anirban.
"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .............it feels soooooooo gooooooooood ......... let's go to the bedroom."
Anirban stands up and we walk to the bedroom. I am in middle and both guys have their arms around me. I feel awkward as I am the only one who is naked. I am sure both the boys are watching my breasts jiggle as we walk down the hallway. Feeling proud, I hold them out as far as I can.
When we get to the bedroom, I turn the covers all the way back to the floor and lay down on the king size bed to watch the boys get undressed. I have seen Sidharth's magnificent naked body before, so I am really eager to see Anirban. He doesn't disappoint me. His body is fantastic. Larger and more mature that Sidharth's and a lot hairier. His organ is erect and gigantic.
"One of you go back to the living room. I want to have sex with both of you, but only one at a time."
They both get on the bed with me. One on each side.
"NO! Only one at a time. One of you must go to the other room."
"NO, Babe, we are friends. We will fuck you together", Anirban Announces.
"My name is not 'Babe', Its Debdita and I won't have sex with both of you at the same time", I assert as I sit up on the bed.
Anirban puts his hand on my breast and pushes me back to a reclining position. He bends over and kisses me on the mouth for the first time. My first impression is of the stubble of his beard on my chin and below my nose. He slips his tongue into my mouth. He takes my left hand and places it on his incredibly huge organ.
I wrap my fingers around it and begin stroking. I can barely reach around it.
Sidharth puts my right hand on his member also. It feels so bizarre to have a cock in each hand. I have never done that before.
As I kiss Anirban, and play with both hard dicks, each one of them fondles a breast. It feels strange having two people play with your breasts. Sidharth feels the right one gently and tenderly. Anirban, in contrast, is harsh, to the point of being painful.
"I told you she had great tits!"
Now I know Sidharth has told. I wonder how many other people he has told.
"You were right, Dude. Aunty, your knockers are great."
I feel both anger and embarrassment. Anger at Sidharth for telling about our escapade and embarrassment at the two of them talking about my naked breasts.
Sidharth slides down and begins sucking on the breast he is playing with and soon Anirban does the same. I have wondered how it would feel to have both breasts sucked at the same time and it is wondrous. I feel like a mother dog suckling two puppies.
"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh .................. that is ............. fantastic."
I spread my legs as Anirban's hand slips down to my most private pubic area. His finger enters my split at the very top, slides down between my lips to my clit and begins to harshly rub it.
"Ouch ........ Not so hard ......... it hurts."
"That's ok, Babe, it'll feel good in a minute when you get used to it."
I don't like being called "Babe". I am beginning not to like Anirban so much. He is much cruder than Sidharth. He places both my outer lips between his thumb and forefinger and pulls. He crams his finger into my wet vagina.
"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh ..............."
He fingers me for several minutes while they both continue to suck my breasts. I get very wet. He returns to my clit and again coarsely rubs it. This time it feels really good.
"Ooooohhhhhhhh .............. yeeeeeeesssssssss"
"Didn't I tell you she was hot!"
I could tell that Sidharth was trying to impress his older, unrefined friend.
"You found her, Dude. You fuck her first."
I don't like the way that sounded. I feel very sleazy, like a whore. I don't like the way this is going.
"No .... not while ..... Anirban is in here ...." Sidharth immediately rolls over on me and gently eases his penis into me. It feels so good. As I put my arms around his back, I raise my legs and move in rhythm with him.
"Oh .......... oh ......... oh ......... yes ........... oh .........yes ...... do it .......... oh .......... yes ........." I really enjoy Sidharth. He is good, but it is wierd having sex with someone while someone else is in the bed watching.
Anirban takes my left hand from Sidharth's back and puts it back on his huge cock. I pump my hand up and down on his gigantic shaft. He is still roughly probing my breast. Sidharth continues to thrust his dick deep inside my orifice.
"Oh ........ yes ............. yes ......... I love it ......... yes ...... "
Sidharth begins to breath very hard and his muscles all tense at once. I feel his dick shooting it's juice into me. He relaxes for a few seconds, allowing all his weight to rest on me, then he rolls off onto the bed beside me.
In an instant, Anirban rolls over onto me and rams his massive dick into my surprised pussy.
"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH................"
I cry out in pain as his gigantic organ stretches me to the limit. I feel like I have been impaled on a baseball bat. Tears come to my eyes.
Anirban slams into me time after time. After a very few minutes, my pussy adjusts to his huge size and it begins to feel incredibly good.
"Oh ......... oh ............ oh ........... yes ......... fuck me ........ fuuuuuck meeeeee ........... oh Anirban ........... I love it ..........."
Anirban is thrusting so hard that my breasts are bouncing all over my chest, almost hitting my chin. I pull him to me, kiss him, stick my tongue in his mouth, and rub my hands all over his back and ass. Anirban is an animal. I have never experienced anything like this in my wildest dreams.
"Oh ....... oh ......... oh .......... do it .......... oh ......... oh ...... I love it ........... oh ....... yes ........... fuck me ........"
Sidharth reaches over and begins to fondle my breast, paying a lot of attention to my very hard nipple. He sucks my nipple into his mouth and nibbles on it.
"Oh ....... oh ........ ooohhhhhh......."
I feel my body begin to tingle and feel a fast approaching orgasm. I reach down and wrap my fingers around Sidharth's cock, which has already become hard again. I thrust my pelvis as high as I can.
"OOOOOHHHHHHH ........... I'M CUUUMMMMMMMMING ... FUCK ME HARD ....ooooohhhhhhh ................. ooooooohhhhhhhhhh ....... YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! ..................."
Anirban is still thrusting. He hasn't cum yet. He has much more staying power than Sidharth. I am still pumping Sidharth's organ with my hand. Suddenly Anirban turns me over very quickly jerking my nipple out of Sidharth's mouth and my hand away from Sidharth's dick. He reaches around my waist and pulls me on my knees and elbows before I know what has happened. He quickly jams his gigantic cock back into me from the rear and resumes his hard thrusts.
"Oh ............. oh ............... oh ................. oh .......... yes ..... fuck me .............. like a ........... dog ............. yes ......"
"Sidharth, fuck her in the mouth!"
Sidharth obeys his older friend and moves around to my head, puts his legs on each side of me and leans back against the headboard sitting up. His hard cock is right in front of my face pointing straight up at my mouth.
"Oh ......... oh ............... oh ............. yes .......... fuck me ...."
I open my mouth and lower it over Sidharth's excited maleness. I can taste my love juices still on him. I move my head up and down as I suck on him. I really like pleasing Sidharth. He is such a nice young man.
"Umm ................ umm .............. umm ................. umm ........."
Sidharth reaches down on each side of my head and finds my wildly swinging breasts and caresses them both. Anirban wraps one hand around my waist and finds my clit and kneads it roughly. With his other hand, he slaps my butt, hard. It is very loud and stings a lot.
"..... S L A P ......"
"................ OOOHHHHHH! .........."
Sidharth sees what Anirban did and begins slapping my breasts. It is painful, but not excruciating.
"slap ..... slap ..... slap ....."
"......oh ....... oh ....... oh ....... oh ....... oh ...... oh ......"
As he slaps the outside of each breast, it swings toward the other and they slap together.
".... S L A P ......"
".............. OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! ........."
Anirban again slaps my butt. My butt is stinging and both breasts are beginning to sting. Anirban is still rubbing my clit and pumping my pussy real hard. I am engulfed by all the sensations. I feel those familiar sensations and I know I am near to an orgasm.
"Oh ........ oh ........ oh ............ fuck me ........ rub my pussy!!!"
I lower my head and take in as much of Sidharth into my mouth as I can.
Just before I reach the "moment of no return", Anirban pulls out of me.
"NOOOOOOO!!!! ........ FUCK ME!!!! ....... PLEASE, FUCK ME!!!!!!!!"
"Hold her arms, Sidharth."
Sidharth wraps his hands around each of my wrists. I am surprised. I don't know what to expect.
Anirban grabs my legs and jerks my knees out from under me. I am now flat on my stomach with Anirban kneeling between my legs and my face in Sidharth's crotch. Anirban takes his dick in his hand and eases it between my cheeks of my ass, to my anus.
"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I squeeze my sphincter muscles as tight as I can to keep him out, but Anirban is too well lubricated and he slowly slides into my rectum.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
When I open my mouth, Anirban pushes my head down so that my open mouth engulfs Sidharth's hard dick.
"Relax your butt, Babe, and it won't hurt so much."
It is so painful, l will try anything. I try to relax. Anirban is laying with all his weight on me. After a few minutes of concentration, I manage to relax my anal muscles. It starts to feel good to have Anirban sliding in and out of my ass.
"Oooohhhhhhh ........ you suck ........ dicks real ........ good, Aunty ...."
Sidharth is really enjoying the blow job. I really enjoy having Anirban fuck my ass. My clit begins tingling again. Could I be near orgasm? YEESS! I shutter and shake. My second orgasm starts!
Anirban puts his hand on the back of my head and presses it all the way down on Sidharth's dick. It goes all the way down my throat. I try to pull my head up, but Anirban keeps it pressed down. My orgasm continues. My clit tingles like someone is rubbing it, but no one is. I force my head up and catch two quick breaths. Anirban's body begins to shutter and I feel his dick spurting it's cum up my ass. I am still cumming. Anirban is cumming. I didn't know I could have an orgasm from butt fucking. Finally my orgasm subsides and Anirban collapses on top of me. I am exhausted. Anirban eventually rolls off me.
"Ok, Kid, your turn to fuck her in the ass."
I am too tired to object.
Instead, Sidharth rolls me over on my back, spreads my legs and eases into my tired, sore pussy. I am so glad that it is Sidharth fucking me now, instead of big rough Anirban. I open my legs to accept him. Sidharth gently eases in and out, up and down.
Anirban begins to fondle my tender breasts again. I am sore all over.
"Oh ..... not so hard ..... they're tender...."
My pussy again begins to tingle. I am about to cum again. My body begins to shutter.
Anirban moves around to my head and places his limp dick just above my mouth.
My third orgasm begins. I have to open my mouth to breathe. Anirban lowers his soft dick into my mouth. I thought it would be repulsive since it had been up my ass just a few minutes ago, but it wasn't. I can taste a little rectum on it, but it isn't bad. My orgasm continues. Anirban massages my breasts. It hurts, but the pain seems to intensify my orgasm.
Sidharth's body tenses and he begins to shoot his load into my exhausted pussy. This orgasm goes on forever. I am still sucking Anirban's dick and Sidharth is still fucking me. Anirban plays with my tits. At last, my orgasm subsides.
Anirban's dick begins to swell and I continue to suck it. It swells so big that I think my lips will rip in two. Thankfully, in just a few seconds empties his jism into my mouth. He removes his hard dick from my mouth and I feel like it won't close.
Anirban rolls off the bed and begins to get dressed.
"Come on, Dude, we gotta split."
Sidharth starts to get off the bed.
"Sidharth, please stay with me for a little while."
"Ok ...... You go ahead, Anirban, I'll see you tomorrow at workout."
Anirban leave leaves and Sidharth turns to me. "I'm sorry, Aunty. I didn't know he would be so rough. He's really a nice guy."
"Just come here and lay down."
He does.

Contd ...
Like Reply
"Put your arms around me and hold me for a few minutes."

We turn to face each other and embrace. Tears roll down my cheeks. I think back on what has happened the last two hours. I was really turned on and had three orgasms. It was great. ....... Then why do I feel so bad?
Sidharth rubs my bare back. I do the same to him. He is so sweet and gentle. It feels so good to feel his naked body next to mine.
I know why I feel bad. I feel cheap and trashy like a 100/- whore. I just got fucked by two men, in the pussy and in the ass, and I sucked them both off and swallowed their cum. They played with my tits and pussy. They fingered me. One of these men, I didn't even know.
Sidharth wipes the tears from my cheeks and kisses me on the end of my nose. He very lightly touches his lips to mine. Sidharth is so nice and understanding. I kiss him back. It is a very soft kiss. I feel his cock move against my thigh. I roll over onto my back and pull Sidharth on top of me. I spread my legs and his hard dick is at my vagina. It very slowly and gently slips inside me.
My voice is a whisper, "Oooohhhhhh, Sidharth ...... I love for you to fuck me."
Sidharth slides in and out of me very slowly and tenderly, with very long strokes. It is like watching a XXX movie on the VCR in super slow motion. With each out-stroke, he pulls all the way out and then slides the whole thing all the way back in as far as it will go, very slowly. It is the sweetest, most tender fuck I have ever had.
"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..........................!"
This continues for almost an hour and then my clit begins to tingle. Goose bumps pop up all over my body. Sidharth senses that I am near orgasm and it causes him to go over the edge also. Sidharth begins shorter and faster and harder strokes. We cum together for a long time.
Sidharth lays on top of me for several minutes after it is over. He gets up and gets dressed, comes over to the bed and kisses me good-by.
"Thanks, Aunty, you're the best in the world."
"Thank you, Sidharth. Bye."
I close my eyes for just a moment and don't wake up until morning. I must get ready for work.
The Next Week ..........
It is Friday evening and Amit is attending a week-end trade show and won't be home until Sunday night late. Rajeev is coming home from college for the weeekend tomorrow and I am really looking forward to seeing him. It's been over a month now. I am terribly lonesome as I am home by myself drinking my third glass of wine while watching some stupid program on tv.
The phone rings.
"Hello."
"Hi, Aunty, this is Sidharth....." My body starts to tingle just hearing his voice. I am so glad to hear from him.
"Hi, Sidharth."
"Is it ok if I come down. I see Amit's car is not there."
"Is anyone with you?" I hope he is alone. I am not going to let him come down if anyone else is with him.
"Only my girlfriend, Mily."
"Oh..." I hope I didn't sound disappointed. I really wish he were alone.
"Sure, come on down."
In a few minutes, there is a knock on the door. It is Sidharth and Mily.
"Aunty, this is Mily."
"Hello, Mily, it's a pleasure to meet you. You two come in." We shake hands.
Mily is very tall. About 5'11" with wavy red hair cascading over her shoulders. She is stunning. Her skin is very white with almost no freckles. Mily is wearing a very short black leather skirt and a white blouse. She is much older than Sidharth (I would estimate about 34-35), and one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I can see why Sidharth has fallen for her. It makes me jealous.
I feel very drab in my sweat pants and sweat shirt.
I fix them each a glass of wine and pour myself my fourth glass of the night. Sidharth and Mily sit on the couch and I take the easy chair across the room. We make small talk and have several more drinks for almost an hour.
We begin to talk about the dancing lessons I gave Sidharth several weeks ago.
"I want to thank you, Aunty, for teaching Sidharth to dance. He is really a good dancer now. He was too embarrassed to ask me to teach him."
Surely he didn't tell Mily how that dance lesson ended.
"Why don't we dance now?", Sidharth suggests
"OK", agrees Mily
"I'll put on some music while you two move the coffee table", I add.
I put on a CD of old love songs.
Sidharth and Mily begin to dance. They dance very close, pressing their bodies tightly together. They are a very nice looking couple. I get jealous again watching Sidharth hold her so close.
After the first song, Sidharth asks me to dance and I accept. I am a little wobbly from all the wine tonight. He holds me close up against him and rest my head on his shoulder. He does dance very good. I close my eyes and fantasize. I wish Mily weren't here. I would like to take Sidharth to the bedroom.
All too soon the song is over. I don't want to stop.
"Ok, You have each danced with me, but you haven't danced with each other."
"Oh, Sidharth ..... don't be silly." I am appalled at his suggestion.
"It's ok with me, if Aunty doesn't mind. I would like to dance with her."
Before I can object, Mily walks over to me and puts both arms around my waist. The next song starts. I don't know how to get out of this gracefully, so I put my arms on Mily's shoulders and we begin to dance. Mily gently pulls me against her. Her body is so soft. Her beautiful red hair tickles my face. I have to lay my head on her shoulder to keep her hair pressed down so it doesn't tickle me. I have never danced slow with another woman.
Mily strokes my back with both her hands. One hand slips under my sweat shirt. It is incredibly soft and smooth as it glides so effortlessly across my back. She very lightly slides her soft hand up to my shoulder.
"Ooohhh..", a very low moan escapes my mouth. I snuggle up even closer to Mily. Her soft body feels so good against mine. I can feel her breasts pressing on my chest, just above my breasts. Her legs brush against mine. It feels so wierd to dance with another woman. I have never been this close to another woman in my adult life.
Her hand drifts down my back, across my bra and unhooks it.
I put my lips on Mily's neck and softly kiss it.
Her hand slips around to my chest and cups one of my breasts underneath my unfastened bra.
"Oooohhhhhhhh............."
It feels phenomenal! I have never had such a feeling in my life. Her hands are incredibly soft and smooth on my breast. I look up at Mily and without thinking, I kiss her on the mouth. It is my first kiss with a woman.
Mily kisses me back, oh so warmly and tenderly. Her tongue enters my mouth. She licks my tongue, the roof of my mouth, my gums, my teeth, my lips at the same time she fondles my sensitive breast.
The room seems to get real hot. Goose bumps pop up all over my body. My vagina gets wet and my clit tingles.
I lower my arms to the buttons on this beautiful redhead's blouse. My trembling hands slowly unbutton the top button ... I pause to see if she is going to object ... then I tentatively move my quivering hands to the next button. As I unfasten the second button, I notice she doesn't have on a bra. Lingering a few moments, I move to the next button ....... and finally the bottom one. My eyes don't move from her cleavage. I slowly open her blouse and slide it off her soft shoulders. I uncover the most beautiful breasts I have seen in my life! They are about a C cup and contoured perfectly, with only a very small amount of sag. The skin on her breasts is creamy white with large, perfectly round reddish areolas surrounding pencil eraser size nipples in the center. I place my hand on one of her breasts.
"Oooooohhhhhh...............", Mily moans lightly.
Her succulent breast is so incredibly soft and pliable. I compress it gently to feel it's softness. I push it up high on her chest then move it around incircles. I tug on her hard nipple. I am fascinated playing with her breasts!
"Ooooohhhhhh ................" Mily moans again as she squeezes my breast and slides her other hand under the elastic of my sweat pants and rubs my bare bottom.
"It feels so good", I whisper. I feel my panties getting wetter and wetter.
I lower my head, take one of Mily's pristine nipples into my mouth and suck on it. I lick it and lick circles around it. It feels so good to suck her soft breast.
"Ooohhhhh ......." Mily's breathing deepens considerably.
I haven't sucked a woman's breast since I was a baby. I feel her smooth skin around my mouth. I put my hand on her other breast, cuddle it then play with her hard nipple.
Mily pulls me up straight, raises my hands over my head, slips my sweat shirt over my head and drops it on the floor. When I lower my arms, my unhooked bra slips off my shoulders. She stands in front of me, inspecting my naked breasts.
I hold my stomach in, shoulders black and stick them out. I hope she likes them.
She smiles and places a hand on each of my breasts. She moves them around all over my chest. She holds each nipple and shakes my breasts. Oh, it feels so good!
I return to her breasts, as I slide my hands all over them and press them against her rib cage. I can't believe how good it feels to play with breasts. No wonder boys were always after mine when I was younger.
Sidharth walks up behind me.
It startles me because I was so wrapped up in Mily, I forgot he was here!
He places his hands on the elastic waistband of my sweat pants and slides them down to the floor along with my panties.
l step out of them while still holding Mily's supple breasts.
Sidharth moves behind Mily, unfastens her skirt, lowers it and her panties.
She never releases my breasts as she steps out of them. One hand leaves my breast and finds my pubic region, clasps a handful of my soft hairs and pulls me close to her. She kisses me full on the mouth, this time with much passion. Her finger sinks between my engorged outer lips, slides to my wet orifice and enters me.
"Oooooohhhhhhhhh......................" I spread my legs wider so that she will have no trouble getting as deep into me as possible.
She slides her finger out of me, glides it all over my genitals, exploring every nook and cranny, then back between my lips to my clit.
"Oooohhhh yes ........ yes ...... yes ......... oh YES!"
My hands leave Mily's precious breasts and I wrap my arms around her beautiful body and hug her tight, pressing our breasts together. My legs are so weak, I have to hold on to Mily to keep from losing my balance.
"Ooohhhh yes ..... Please don't stop ....... just a little more ... I'm going to cum!"
In just a few seconds, I tremble all over, arch my tingling pussy toward her and begin a huge climax.
"Ooooohhh ............. I'm cuuuming ........... rub my puuuuussssssyyyyyyy!"
I kiss Mily on the mouth and slide my tongue inside. I move my hands to her firm round butt and pull her genitals against mine. I slide my hands all over her butt, which is incredibly round, solid, and oh, so smooth. It feels so good to have our naked bodies touching. Our breasts, cuddled between our arms, are pressing together. Our lips are locked in passionate ecstacy.
I maneuver one hand to Mily's genital area. I am shocked to find NO HAIRS! Not even stubble. Her pubic mound is just as smooth as her butt! As I slide my hand around her pubic bone, I discover the dimple that is at the top of her crevice. I slowly glide my fingers over her smooth fur-less lips.
"Oooooohhhh ......... yes, Aunty ........ feel my pussy ......."
The beautiful redhead spreads her legs.
Her pussy lips are smooth, wet and slippery. My fingers slide over them very easily. One finger dips between them into her very deep chasm and finds her hard little knot.
"OH YEEEESSSSSS .......... RUB THERE!"
She presses her clit against my finger. I massage her clit for a few minutes, but then, my curiosity gets the best of me. I slide my finger lower and then up inside her. Her pussy is so hot. It is real soft and slippery inside.
She spreads her legs wider.
I slide in another finger, then another. The heat from her pussy is amazing. I rub my palm on her soft puffy lips. Unable to resist any longer, I lower myself to my knees and gaze at the most beautiful pussy in the world. Two beautiful swollen red lips. Not a hair anywhere. My wet fingers sliding in and out. Her legs are spread. A cute little clit peeking from between her gorgeous enlarged vulva. I pucker my lips, lean over and touch them to her. I extend my tongue into her valley of passion.
"Ooooohhhhh ........... Pennnnnnnnyyyyyy!" She presses her pussy against my mouth. Her legs spread still wider. She is having a hard time standing.
"Lay on the floor."
Mily lays on the thickly carpeted floor and spreads her legs wide. I slide a pillow from the easy chair under her rear to make her pussy easier to get to. Her hairless pubic area is unbelievably beautiful as she lays on the floor with her legs widely sprawled.
I kneel between her legs and lower my mouth back to her drenched musky crotch. I slide my tongue into her hot opening and lick her inner walls.
"Yeeessssss!"
I am astounded. I thought it would taste bad. It doesn't. I actually tastes great! I lick her between her luscious lips, across her clit, all the way to the top of her crack and back down again.
"Oooohhhhhh ........... Oooooohhhhhhh!!!"
I suck her clit into my mouth. I do all the things to her that I love to have done to me. She is going wild. Her body tenses. She is near orgasm.
I don't want her to cum yet. I want to lick her pussy more. I remove my mouth and tongue from her.
"Nooooo ........... I'm about ........... to cum ......... don't stop!"
I lick the inside of her incredibly smooth thigh. I kiss, then suck on her hairless pubic mound, above her crack. I kiss her other thigh. I lick that narrow area between her outer lips and thighs.
"Aunty, Please ........ lick me ......... lick my pussy ........ I need to cum!"
I move my head up to her delectable tits and suck on them for a few minutes.
"Please, please ........ suck my pussy!"
I shift my body 180 degrees to a position where my knees are above her head so she can suck my tits while I suck hers. I lower my tit into her mouth. She gladly accepts it and begins eagerly sucking. Mily really knows how to suck tits.
I work my way back down her lovely torso, back to her bald pussy.
"Ooohhhhh yeeesssss! .......... don't stop ........ make me cum!"
She spreads my legs and begins to lick my pussy for the first time.
"Yeeesssss! ........."
She slips her tongue inside me. Her tongue is fantastic! The way she twists it, licks my inner walls, and curls it gives me feelings inside my pussy I have never had before. She licks up and down my crack several times then sucks my clit into her mouth.

We both approach orgasm together.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"
We tense our bodies and scream out together.
"Yeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Yeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
We relax and I lower my full weight onto Mily's delectable body. Both bodies are wet all over. After several minutes, I roll off Mily and reposition myself so that I am laying beside her. We kiss. I look up a Sidharth who is now naked on the couch, playing with himself.
"Have we left you out, Sweetie? Come down here with us on."
Sidharth lays between us. The three of us are laying on our backs on the living room floor. Sidharth rests one hand on my pussy and one on Mily's. His finger dips between my lips and finds my clit.
"Ooohhhhhhh ........" I moan quietly as my pelvis hunches upward.
"Ooohhhhhh ........." He must have found Mily's clit, as she moans also.
I reach for his dick. Mily's hand is already there. I place my hand on her's and we both slide up and down his hard shaft.
Mily moves her head down to his shank and places her mouth around it. She maneuvers her body so that her smooth pussy is right in front of my face.
I gladly stick my tongue between her scrumptious lips and lick her hard little knot. Feeling left out, I steer my pussy to Sidharth's face and he wastes no time. He immediately begins licking my most sensitive area. I guess this is what is known as a "daisy chain".
After a very few minutes, we all three cum and collapse into a pile on the floor. I can't think of two more beautiful people to be in a pile with.
When they leave, I kiss them both passionately and tell them that I would like to do it again.
Like Reply
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Like Reply