Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many husbands and guys have exploited their wife or gf.
Most of us enjoy showing off and making our wifes do sexual things like exposing, taking their nudes.

How many have brutally fucked their wife like bdsm and kinky ways. Or made her to do dares in open places or infront of known people.

Im a married for 14 years. i have done lots of fun with my wife. lets discuss our interests.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(25-02-2022, 03:36 AM)Corazon77 Wrote: Most of us enjoy showing off and making our wifes do sexual things like exposing, taking their nudes.

How many have brutally fucked their wife like bdsm and kinky ways. Or made her to do dares in open places or infront of known people.

Im a married for 11 years. i have done lots of fun with my wife. lets discuss our interests.

We couple did love marriage my my wife is one yr elder then me i m 37 she's 38
She fair and chubby her size is 40 36 42 approx
Some time earlier in her cousin marriage she wear a lehnga chunni she did not cover her cleavage coz of chubby a plumpy deep cleavages seen
I seen that many boys and men r staring at her cleavage that turn me on
I also took some pic there with cleavage
Since that time I started this feeling
And now I want whenever we go out she exhibit
But she can't
Give me some suggestions how I convince her to show atleast her cleavages in front of other men
[+] 1 user Likes chin.2111's post
Like Reply
pls post some of your experiences.. dare, expose etc..
Like Reply
I love to exploit..with my gfs before marriage, i used to buy them thin deep neck tops, and tight body hugging dresses and then take them to markets or clubs..guys would salivate looking at them..i am sure many would be stripping them nude in their minds.

doing the same with my wife also now..getting her to wear deep neck dresses or blouses with thin sarees. and she has huge boobs, so it looks even more ravishing.

pm me for pics share and chat
[+] 2 users Like coolhunk_123's post
Like Reply
(25-02-2022, 06:55 AM)chin.2111 Wrote: We couple did love marriage my my wife is one yr elder then me i m 37 she's 38
She fair and chubby her size is 40 36 42 approx
Some time earlier in her cousin marriage she wear a lehnga chunni she did not cover her cleavage coz of chubby a plumpy deep cleavages seen
I seen that many boys and men r staring at her cleavage that turn me on
I also took some pic there with cleavage
Since that time I started this feeling
And now I want whenever we go out she exhibit
But she can't
Give me some suggestions how I convince her to show atleast her cleavages in front of other men

You seem like a decent man. why do you want to show her breasts to strangers? What do you get out of it? Do not do that. Women do not like that.
[+] 1 user Likes SriDevi's post
Like Reply
my wife n me are very kinky n love teasing our frnds... she never wears bra at home...have seen her cousins, my cousins n friends looking into her clevage,... n her poky nipples...she even roams in towel around sometimes when her family or my family is around... she had few bfs before our mrg... n has fucked them all. even in her office she is horny n naughty
[+] 2 users Like ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
(25-02-2022, 03:36 AM)Corazon77 Wrote: Most of us enjoy showing off and making our wifes do sexual things like exposing, taking their nudes.

Im a married for 14 years. i have done lots of fun with my wife. lets discuss our interests.

We have done a few dares but only when she is an equally interested partner. I dislike the idea of treating wives as "object". Here are a bunch of things that we have done and others can try:

1) Full body spa for her (gift from me for our first marriage anniversary). For those imagining something dirty, it was a lady who massaged her (though yes, my wife was completely nude under a short spa robe). There was no "happy ending" but it was deeply satisfying for her. 

2) She goes commando from time to time usually to movie theatres (pre-covid times!). More recently, she has been to a "baaraat" completely commando. Just a lehenga. Of course, she was wearing bra and proper blouse top etc. But all movement was unrestricted on the bottom. It was her first baaraat in a long time and she danced her hearts out in a crowd of young men and women. I kept having scandalous thoughts like what if someone lifts her lehenga. Eventually when we returned back, I did exactly that, slid myself inside her and finished. 

3) She has a colleague who I often tease her with. He is the kind of guy that girls would find very attractive (tall dark handsome). He is also married but often shows a tad too much interest in my wife. Esp since lockdown, he has been chatting regularly with her on whatsapp. A few days back, at a request from me, she had a mobile conversation with him. It was a normal talk (nothing flirty) except for the fact that she was completely naked!! I don't know about the other side, but there certainly was a big boner on this side of the conversation which she gladly relieved after disconnecting the call Smile.
[+] 5 users Like indian_couples's post
Like Reply
(06-03-2022, 01:07 AM)indian_couples Wrote: We have done a few dares but only when she is an equally interested partner. I dislike the idea of treating wives as "object". Here are a bunch of things that we have done and others can try:

1) Full body spa for her (gift from me for our first marriage anniversary). For those imagining something dirty, it was a lady who massaged her (though yes, my wife was completely nude under a short spa robe). There was no "happy ending" but it was deeply satisfying for her. 

2) She goes commando from time to time usually to movie theatres (pre-covid times!). More recently, she has been to a "baaraat" completely commando. Just a lehenga. Of course, she was wearing bra and proper blouse top etc. But all movement was unrestricted on the bottom. It was her first baaraat in a long time and she danced her hearts out in a crowd of young men and women. I kept having scandalous thoughts like what if someone lifts her lehenga. Eventually when we returned back, I did exactly that, slid myself inside her and finished. 

3) She has a colleague who I often tease her with. He is the kind of guy that girls would find very attractive (tall dark handsome). He is also married but often shows a tad too much interest in my wife. Esp since lockdown, he has been chatting regularly with her on whatsapp. A few days back, at a request from me, she had a mobile conversation with him. It was a normal talk (nothing flirty) except for the fact that she was completely naked!! I don't know about the other side, but there certainly was a big boner on this side of the conversation which she gladly relieved after disconnecting the call Smile.

has she teased her colleagues with sexy snaps?
Like Reply
(06-03-2022, 02:17 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: has she teased her colleagues with sexy snaps?

No, it will be considered too direct. It's just healthy flirting that she wants to have with this guy (or at least what I think is the case).
[+] 1 user Likes indian_couples's post
Like Reply
Do we need to share only own wife incidents? If not, i have been with 4 couples so for in cuckold bull relationship, i love to dominate both cucky husband n wife in public places n make their wife to wear sexy outfit without any bra r panty n do public humiliation of them. My biggest fantasy is public vibrator teasing of married women which I yet to achieve because waiting to purchase good wireless vibrator...
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
[+] 1 user Likes Vetrimaran's post
Like Reply
Me and my wife come from a conservative family. However, that did not stop me from having fantasies of exposing my wife by making her wear short clothes. Every newly married couple you see will honeymoon in beach destination and make wife wear extremely short shorts or skirts and even bikini. I expressed my desire to my wife that I wanted to see her in a bikini on an open beach. She was reluctant first but then she agreed. And for the first time she wore a bikini at Goa. It was in South Goa at Agonda beach. South Goa is a heaven for hubbys who have kinky fantasies of exposing their wives. It is absolutely safe as tourists and locals won't bother you. Al though my wife wore a monokini the upper part exposed 25% of her tits. Believe me, tourists and locals saw her in that attire and I had a hard on for at least 30 minutes. She too was comfortable in that monokini which is almost like a bikini. Now I have a desire to make her wear a proper two piece bikini at some other beach destination.
[+] 3 users Like Newbie_Xossiper's post
Like Reply
(06-03-2022, 01:07 AM)indian_couples Wrote: We have done a few dares but only when she is an equally interested partner. I dislike the idea of treating wives as "object". Here are a bunch of things that we have done and others can try:

Your this number  3 I experience. Once me and wife were fucking  her mom call as her mom sick she have to take the call .  Wife was talking   to her mom and I was fucking her  best part was she try to hide her moans I love her face expression that turn me on she have mix small anger  lust on her face she have long chat will her mom all the time I was increase my speed of fucking to make her moans she try to hold it. That memories still give me hard on.
Like Reply
Yes I have took nude wife pic and post on many web site even here too. Show to many men her completely nude on cam . I have over thousands pic and video of her. My is 40 d 30 40 ass, ..men always stairs her boobs and ass in public and I love it kind of turn on for me.
Like Reply

Nice bro..
Like Reply
share updates
Like Reply
(28-02-2022, 04:30 PM)coolhunk_123 Wrote: I love to exploit..with my gfs before marriage, i used to buy them thin deep neck tops, and tight body hugging dresses and then take them to markets or clubs..guys would salivate looking at them..i am sure many would be stripping them nude in their minds.

doing the same with my wife also now..getting her to wear deep neck dresses or blouses with thin sarees. and she has huge boobs, so it looks even more ravishing.

pm me for pics share and chat

DM ur telegram id
Like Reply
(10-03-2022, 07:08 PM)Newbie_Xossiper Wrote: Me and my wife come from a conservative family. However, that did not stop me from having fantasies of exposing my wife by making her wear short clothes. Every newly married couple you see will honeymoon in beach destination and make wife wear extremely short shorts or skirts and even bikini. I expressed my desire to my wife that I wanted to see her in a bikini on an open beach. She was reluctant first but then she agreed. And for the first time she wore a bikini at Goa. It was in South Goa at Agonda beach. South Goa is a heaven for hubbys who have kinky fantasies of exposing their wives. It is absolutely safe as tourists and locals won't bother you. Al though my wife wore a monokini the upper part exposed 25% of her tits. Believe me, tourists and locals saw her in that attire and I had a hard on for at least 30 minutes. She too was comfortable in that monokini which is almost like a bikini. Now I have a desire to make her wear a proper two piece bikini at some other beach destination.
Like Reply
Wish I could see her hot boobies bouncing in the sea with thick thighs and wide Indian ass cheeks. OMG I'm shaggin thinkin about the scenen
Like Reply
(10-03-2022, 07:08 PM)Newbie_Xossiper Wrote: Me and my wife come from a conservative family. However, that did not stop me from having fantasies of exposing my wife by making her wear short clothes. Every newly married couple you see will honeymoon in beach destination and make wife wear extremely short shorts or skirts and even bikini. I expressed my desire to my wife that I wanted to see her in a bikini on an open beach. She was reluctant first but then she agreed. And for the first time she wore a bikini at Goa. It was in South Goa at Agonda beach. South Goa is a heaven for hubbys who have kinky fantasies of exposing their wives. It is absolutely safe as tourists and locals won't bother you. Al though my wife wore a monokini the upper part exposed 25% of her tits. Believe me, tourists and locals saw her in that attire and I had a hard on for at least 30 minutes. She too was comfortable in that monokini which is almost like a bikini. Now I have a desire to make her wear a proper two piece bikini at some other beach destination.
Like Reply
[Image: 4jkGT0z]
Like Reply