Adultery Honey of Madhuchanda - A complete cuckold sex story.
Heart 
Disclaimer: The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

(Time - mid-40s. Location - A city in South India)

:Characters:
Sushil - 38 , thin looked bengali guy, with 4 inch tiny dick 
Madan- 32, mascular tanned Bihari guy, with 8 inch big fat dick
Madhuchanda- 28 , Sushil's wife, 36-32-36.

-- You made the chicken great, aha, Sushil da. It tastes very good with drinks.After a long time I am doing such masti .

--Yes, really, Madan Bhai , after a long time, I am feeling happy today. If you weren't with me, I wouldn't have got this house anymore.

--No, Dada, from today I also have a permanent stay. I've been in this tamarind region for 2 years now, and I haven't been able to eat that junk food anymore.

-- Ha ha ha , that's right you can't work with out eating good food. But say one thing- as you are a Bihari, you like Bengali food, and how do you speak Bengali so well ?

--are dasa, I was in Calcutta for 10 years before I came here, Near Baranagar. Since then I have become half-Bengali.

-- oh ho, now I understand. My home is in Howrah, take a little more chicken, Madan.

-- are dada , take another peg

--ok make it ,but I can't handle more than two pegs.

-- But dada now, bring your family as you have this permanent resident . I wills manage your 5-6 days leave from union.

--hmm yes, I telegramed to my father-in-law today. I will go next Wednesday , I will stay for two days, then I will return by Sunday afternoon. Then will join from Monday,. .....
Only I Madan Bhai know how I spent these 6-7 years, . After 3 years of marriage, I transferred to Assam with a promotion . Then Rajasthan, Gujarat and Hilli-Delhi and now I am settled here .With a lot of effort to management now I have changed the department shala.

--Well done dada. If the transfer was to Kolkata, it would be very good.

Madan laughs little.

--What's the matter, Madan bhai? There seems to be some mystery inside.

-- I will say Sushil da, first make a hard peg

Madan starts with a big sip. He said in a low voice, "dada, I became father without marrying hahaha." 

--I have tried a lot, brother, what else can be done. The thing is Madan bhai, you are not married yet, i heard Biharis get married at a young age .

--areh dada fuck all these things. In this work i didn't get time to marry. 

--Hey saw Madanbhai; I am 40 now, I have been married for 10 years - two children, the girl is going to school now and the boy has started walking. How you raise your children if they don't get married on time ?

--you are right dada. 

Madan smiled softly. 

-- Then why don't you get married at this 32/33 age. Now why did you hearing me?

--bah , Love relationship if all that happens then why didn't you marry that girl.

-- areh dada, there is the main problem. The girl was a Maal , but married. .

--what are you saying...you are such a dare devil then Bhai.... Tell me na from the beginning ... How it's started... Did her husband caught you together and that's why you escape to here.

-- No, neither her husband nor anyone else caught us. The girl was very bitch, the husband was very a 'burbak'.
She was my landlord's daughter. Her Husband used to work outside, after came 6/4 months, when the husband came for 10/15 days, she then stayed only at her father-in-law's house, the rest of the time at her father's house.

--achha, how it all started then?

It rained heavily that year, There was knee level water in my room.. The water had been stayed for a long time even after the rain stopped. The landlord had made an arrangement for me in the rooftop room, with two times 'khichuri'. From then it started.

Every morning I was seeing her coming to the roof top with in we saree to pick flowers for Puja , wearing a towel I was looking at her everyday. Few days went like this. Every night during masturbate i used to think off what a succulent maal she is . If I can get her I will fuck her for whole day.

-- oh nice , I'm getting hot just by listening this , then how did you caught her? One morning when i was in my room I heard a sound from outside , i went out a saw that she fall down on the stairs. Then i rushed to pick her up. Getting closer she trying to hug me while getting up, she said ' it's paining on my ankle" . As i hold her in my arms , she hugged me tightly. After getting in touch with her soft body my Dick became hard. I put her on my bed and then i understand that she was playing game with me. Suddenly I feel my dick is in her hand's grab , slowly shaking. As i got the green signal i started to fuck her . i fucked so hard in her pussy that for the first time she started crying. her husband was useless , he never fucked her nicely, with his tiny dick ... Just by kissing and in just two or three strokes he cummed out. For the first time she got the pleasure of sex with me. Daily she used to come twice in my room one's in the morning and ones at night. Within two months i make her pregnant. Her in-laws used to think that she is sterile.

-- that's it , you really did good job. What happened then?

- It was a girl child. After that she went to her in-laws. After that sometimes when she came to her father's house we used to met then. Later, before leaving Kolkata and coming here, I spent 2/3 months with her in full masti . Her husband wants a son that why he left her to her father's to to be fucked by me.

-- Really .. she was a bitch. Then is she really gave birth a baby boy?

-- After 2 3 months later I came here. I don't know if she was pregnant or not. After that no contact. She gave her address and number in a diary but unfortunately I had lost it in train.

-- so sad Madan Bhai.. not a happy ending then.

-- let me told you a kinky incident.. she was such a bitch that If one night her husband came to stay, she silently came to my room before sleep And after Fucking she took my cum in her pussy and went to her husband and secretly she make him to eat her pussy. That gandu didn't even realise what happened to him.

--Such a asshole he was ....
 He wanting to say more but he couldn't as he was coughing heavily after smoking. So they went to sleep that night.

After suffering misery in here, the two became friends. They are to share a big quarter for living... One is Bengali and one is bihari. In the next few days, the two of them arranged everything in the house . They kept a maid for daily household work. At the same time, the friendship between the two of them became stronger, and the night chat continued. Sushil used to want to hear the story of Madan's extramarital affair again and again., And madan also told to him with more openly and During this time the two had very sexual arousal inside. Madan used to love to tell and think how did he make a Bengali housewife his slut.। And Sushil used to imagining his wife in the place of that bitch and felt a different kind of excitement.

On Wednesday, Sushil board the night train at the scheduled time. The next afternoon he reached his father-in-law's house and spent there two days packing and shopping .Sometimes on Friday nights Sushil gets a chance to talk to his wife.
His wife, Madhuchanda, is not yet thirty - although she has two children, her slightly curvy body is attractive enough . Even though everyone calls her Chanda, Sushil calls her Madhu.Sushil explains everything to his wife - what he has arranged etc.

--Now I have to stay with a Bihari " khotta" in a same house... Is that what you have arranged! .

--Tell me ...what to do, I didn't get another house there. I assure you that there would be no problem , he is a good man. You won't feel that he is a Bihari, meanwhile he became very good friend of mine now...  

-- I'm telling you beforehand that If I don't like it, I will return.

-- ok ok , , after so long we are together now come close to me...

-- I thought you would do it last night, but you were sleeping and snoring.

-- After over-night journey - I ran all day, I was so tired that ... I fell asleep waiting for you .

--You are tired all the time. And you 'that' also always sleeps. 

--come on now.. hey why your blouse is wet.! ,

--idiot ,, don't you know? If you want to drink come close now.

--ummm umm there is lot ahh,, it's not milk ahh it's honey .

Thus began the sexual game of husband and wife.In this case, however, the wife drives the husband, Totally according to her own way. Breastfeeding, fingering, pussy fucking and sucking everything is done by Sushil according to the words of the wife. After the climax, before going to sleep, the two of them talk again.

--From now on, I will be able to eat honey from your boobs every night. But your pussy was so dry and there was no juice.

-- Eat whatever you get. I'm not a juice shop, 
will you please shave my pubic hair .. it's so much itching.

-- yea if it had shaved, I would have benefit too. Otherwise hair came into my mouth.

-- Do it carefully ,you know there is a mole , last time you did it so badly .

-- ok ok I'll not forget this time. Well, if there is mole on pussy , it means wifes..... Let it be.

--What ... Wifes what? Why are you.. muttering..tell me ...

--You will be angry if you hear that. Aree, that Bihari was saying one day.. He was fucking someone's wife in the morning / evening... That women also had mole on her pussy.. you know what he said??

--what did he say?

--If there is a mole on pussy, that means that women is a bad character 'kult'

--What ? What did you just say? Now you must say, After 10 years of marriage, after Fucking me for so long, after the birth of two children, it came to you mind about the mole of my pussy. .

-- I'm not saying it you honey , that Bihari guy said it to me? Am I said any bad word you till now? Why are u getting angry? That Bihari put this all rubish in my head.

--And what did you do? I have to stay in the same house with that bad character person, who flirt and fuck others wife, .

-- Don't be afraid Madhu..our maid will always be with you...I will be with you. Now sleep , we have to take the morning train.

On Sunday evening, Sushil and his family reached his workplace. They didn't get the girl , as there is no facility of studying in Bengali. Meanwhile, madan was waiting for Sushil and his wife at station, the train was late. The station was not very big, the crowd was not so much then. After got off the train Sushil did not find Madan. After five minutes of searching, Sushil gave up his hope and when he was bargaining with the porter, Madan appeared .

Madan apologizes for being late. Sushil was a little annoyed with Madan , after he introduce him to his wife, Madhuchandra. By then Madhuchanda had become restless with baby on lap . During her acquaintance with Madan, Madhuchanda became quite embarrassed, And then the boy started crying. Madan was also embarrassed , After being anxious he make arrangements to take the luggage.After all this, Sushil is also become a little anonyed. In this way the housewife of sushil welcomed in his house in an anonymous city of South India.

Next four days went on uninterrupted, Sushil was relieved. It takes a few days for Madhuchanda to settle down; The maid stays up from six in the morning to nine at night,Explain all the work to him, when and how to do it, etc. Although Madhuchanda was dissatisfied with this settlement,still she did not make any fuss And her relationship with Madan has become much easier. Although they don't talk much - not to mention. But Madan has adapted well, when he is at home he spends more time with the boy now -Playing with him, wandering around. Sushil and Madan now have shared all the work together.

That night in Sushil's bed room, he is fingering his wife while he drinks her breast milk.

--how sweet your milk is madhu.

--Ahh Do it fast na.. first Fingering a little , then you'll fuck. You weak stroke never gives me satisfaction.

--Why are you so upset sona, as I have shaved your pussy now every day I'll make you cum by licking your pussy. 

-- What a fortune is mine.. now I have to be satisfied by your tounge. Learn something from madan ..how he used to satisfied others wife twice in a day . And you can't even satisfy me ones.

--Why are you getting angry madhu? I'll satisfy you every needs one by one. Just give me sometimes.

--why?? What will happen then? I die here alone of dryness in pussy , Do whatever you want. You don't have to think about me anymore.

--Look, she gets angry again.... First listen to me carefully , then do what you want.

Sushil takes advantage of this sudden opportunity. Tactically he put the burden of his secret on his wife's shoulder.. Sushil told about the rest of the plan while fingering his wife's pussy. Hearing this unimaginable and lucrative proposal from her husband, Madhuchandra did not believe her ears at first .it's like Rain without asking for clouds . That was her future plan, That's exactly what Sushil is telling her to do. Overcoming the initial surprise, Madhuchanda stared to flirting with her husband To get the whole thing clear , Who will play what role, etc.

Even after understanding everything, Madhuchandra's still can't believe . And then after getting hot by all these conversations sushil started to fuck her wife . Madhuchanda is also fucking her husband from down by hugging him tightly. She says to Sushil, if anyone finds out,. Issss, how will we show our face to them....... ,

--Hurr, fuck them, I am now putting all the shame in the hole of your pussy,
Ahhh.... Yea ... Take it honey.. saying this Sushil filled her wife's pussy with hot cum. Holding Sushil tightly Madhuchanda also came at the same time . After a long tim this happened again. Then Husband and wife both fell asleep feeling satisfied.

The next Friday, Sushil and Madan is arranging to rejoice together, In the last few days, they have been very frustrated with the pressure of work. Leaving the boy to maid at home, the three of them went to watch a movie in the afternoon. Otherwise Inside the dark cinema hall, the boy would cry and sweep away everything. They bought the dinner from outside. Back home, everyone ate a together, After a long night that night, Sushil-Madan sat to drink. Madhuchanda did not like the alcohol so she left to her bedroom, then The two of them talked openly to the scandalous gossip.

--Today was awesome, what do you say Sushil da?

--yes Madan , you are right. After coming here this is the first time that your Baudi has come out . She is very happy now. Otherwise Since coming, she was making my mood worse, Nothing looked good to her.

-- yes dada, I was also thinking that maybe something was wrong.

--, In the off-time, a you can also talk to your Boudi , maybe she will like this place then. there is no one to talk except me... How much would I say to her?

--Yes, it would be nice to talk to Baudi.

--My wife thought you stayed here with your family, then she will get a companion. After coming here seeing no one she asked me about yourself. I told her that you haven't married yet. Then..

-- wait dada, let me make another peg.. then ..

-- then wife asked me why you didn't get married.. was there any problem etc.. then I told her all about you ..

-- hai Ram... Dada You told boudi everything..??

--aree Madan , let me finish...

-- i haven't told her that you fucked and make that Bengali woman pregnant.. nothing..

-- then what did u said?

-- I told her that you were in love with landlord's beautiful daughter. But unfortunately she got married to someone else , so in sorrow you came here. Was i said right??

-- hahaha with a laugh madan nodded.

--Your Boudi was telling me that the must be very beautiful. Let me say one thing Madan, how was she looked.. was she as beautiful and fair as my wife?

-- Not beautiful like Baudi but yes she was fair like Baudi. To turn the discussion to the other side, Embarrassed Madan says , From now on it would be nice If we take Baudi to watch cinema on the weekends.

--Today's movie was good, However, the story of all these Hindi movies has no head tail. When the lost lover is coming back... -On the other hand, hero doesn't know who her real parents are, but In the end, all came together and it was a happy ending. I don't understand from where they get this kind of stories.

--But Dada the move was hit , I had to bought the ticket in black for 50 rupees. But it was full Paisa vasool movie anyway.

--areh vai , it's only possible in movies..

-- take another peg, this one is with less water,,.. but the songs were hit..

-- hmm, that movie runs because of that songs. But Madan I was thinking something else.

--What Sushil da? 

--Think.. mean ... Suppose you suddenly met that married bitch from Kolkata. Just like that - hero heroine met in this movie. Do you understand what I mean?

-- what ..? we met...why are you pulling my legs dada.. 

-- I'm just telling to imagine..Madan... Now imagine about that wife ... Suddenly you met her....ok?

-- Ok I'm imagining..

-- Now tell me, Once again if you got the chance to fuck that bitch everyday like before....how would it be...?

--Ahh Sushil da, My cock become so hard as soon as I remembered that Randy.. Once If I get the chance I'll fuck her brain out...oh How she made body ... Big boobs wit fat ass ..aha.

--. Leaving this kind of Maal You've been here for two years ...how?

-- I can't describe Dada how painful it is. Now, all night long, i slept with my rock hard dick , sometimes my balls are paining as it become full of cum . Sometimes I feel like... I moved to Kolkata now and fuck that bitch.

--Huh, what else will you do?, Do masturbate... Otherwise use what you have near you. The bottle is finished and it's midnight now , let's get up...

-- Yes, dada, it's been mid night, Go to bed, Baudi is alone in the room.

-- Hey hey i almost forgot to tell you an important thing , as you mentioned 'boudi' I have remembered. 

-- what Sushil da?

--My wife was telling me that you can do a good massage - Since coming here, the pain in her waist has increased again. Every night before sleeping atleast once you have to give a oil massage on the waist of your Boudi? once before Shaab at night, Can you do that, Madan? 

--Yes, yes, dada, I can do it, Why once, if you give me permission I will her waist massage twice or thrice in a day.

-- ok ok do it then as many times as she wants. If you don't have any problem then start from tomorrow night ... Madan. One more thing ... Be a little careful, as her body is so soft .. 

--Yes, yes, dada, as Baudi would say...I'll do it carefully ... And after doing it once ...All the pain will go away.

--And be a little careful, No one outside the house shouldn't know anything about this. ...Specially that maid ....If she come to know she will make it a big issue.? Understand madan?

--Don't worry about that dada, I'll do everything inside the room ... No one from outside will never know..And I will do it at night.... right...

-- Yes absolutely right.. You will handle the inside of the room well, and I will keep an eye on the outside. Now I go to bed, but then that is final... Madan,, look after carefully at you boudi Madan. 

Assured by Madan, Sushil went to his room in peace. On the other hand , Madan can't believe his fortune..He didn't have to do anything.. it's like Rain without even asking for cloud.
Lying in bed imagining tomorrow night madans big black cock became hard like iron rod.

-----------

The next day was Saturday but it was a working day। Although nothing special happened during the day, there was a lot of deep excitement between them about the upcoming night . When Sushil returns from the office in the evening, Madhuchanda coquetry asked her husband, listen....Now tell me clearly ... about what arrengements were you talking about last night with Madan while you were drinking ?

--, I explained everything to Madan yesterday, He will start his massage from tonight ...

Sushil saying this hugging his wife. What Madhuchandra had to know, has become known. She become very happy in mind.. but she said... You asked him to to come tonight... No no... Tell him not tonight..

--Hey, why are you so scared? I'll be there outside the room.. okey??

-- okay .. you please stay outside.. as soon as I call , you please come into room... don't know what will happen tonight.

--------------------

At night Sushil and Madhuchanda are in their bedroom, sitting on the bed. Madhu says" when did you aske him to come? I'm feeling very sleepy..

-- I told him to come exactly at 12 o'clock. Till then I'm taking away your sleep.. - Saying this, Sushil caressed his wife by kissing and pressing her body. Honey... Take off your petticoat and blouse na....and get ready..

... Jahh:: will I lie naked in front of an other men ... Madhuchanda said this in a naughty tone.

-- don't need to be completely naked, just take off your blouse and petticoat ..and cover yourself with a saree , it will be helpful for Madan... And yours too ... understand...now take it off quickly.. 

unhooking wife's blouse, Sushil loosen her petticoat knot. He started to play with her...put his index finger in her pussy he started fingering her.. Tonight Madhu's pussy seems a little juicy. He then inserted his another finger... Started to rub her clit.. Juice from Sushil's wife pussy started rolling out by his fingers.

Madhuchanda feels the excitement..As soon as she is about to stop Sushil , she heard madan from outside. Startled, the two of them got up and sat on the bed। Sushil tells Madan to wait outside, And he lie down her on her back and put a saree on her. Reassured his wife or the last time, Sushil opens the door and calls Madan inside. Before coming out, Sushil signalled to Madan that everything is all right - Now do your work peacefully. Madan also nodded. 

After closing the door from outside, Sushil went to the pre-determined place and sat in a chair – From the broken window on either side, the bed can be seen neatly in the night-lamp of the room But he can't be seen from outside because of the darkness outside.

Meanwhile, Madan looked around and sat on the bed, he slightly started his massage on Madhuchanda's waist, In between he looks around again carefully. Sushil seeing from outside that Madan very quickly and efficiently laid Madhuchanda on her back and lifted her sari to her waist. Then Madan took off his lungi and lay down between the legs of his Baudi. After a while, Madhuchanda came face to face with Madan, hugging eachother they whispered and said something to them. None of their words reached Sushil's ears, But in the soft light of the night-lamp, Sushil noticed a smile on the corner of Madan's lips.

As soon as they finished talking, Madan started the real massage of Madhuchanda. He took her leg up make them wide apart. Madan slowly but firmly took possession of Madhuchandra's buttocks. With the slow strokes of Madan's waist, the indistinct murmur of Madhuchanda was coming to Sushil's ears. Sushil surprisingly see that there was no sign of pain on Madhuchandra's face, Instead fires of lust fires in the eyes.

Madan, on the other hand, is massaging Madhuchanda's waist by deeping his face on Madhuchanda's open boobs and hugging Madan in her chest, Madhuchanda is keeping pace with his strokes.. Seeing all this, Sushil's Dick become hard like rock, putting one hand inside the kundi he is shaking his dick while from other hand he is taking smells of her wife's pussy. Sushil doesn't remember for how long the three of them were in that condition, he was like hypnotized, Madan is lying on Madhuchandra in the same way, he is continuously fucking her sometimes increasing speed and sometimes slowing down. In between Madhuchanda also trembled with excitement several times and the sound of suppressed moan can be heard from outside. 

This time Madan suddenly stopped massaging and take his face from Madhuchandra's boobs, Sushil saw Madan whisper something to his wife, in reply Madhuchanda aslo said something. As soon as Madan finished talking to his wife, he started working again with double enthusiasm. Sushil seeing in surprise, Madan started massaging at high speed. At that time there was only the sound of Thap...thap...thap...thap.. quaking of bed and the sound of Madhuchanda's ahhhh uffff hmmmmm ....moan in the room. For a few more minutes, the two of them continued their work at the speed of storm. On the other hand, sitting outside in the dark, Sushil is Masturbating . Then suddenly their speed decreases, At one point, the two of them became stopped...

Sushil saw, lying on his wife's chest Madan is panting heavily, And Madhuchanda is holding Madan's waist with her legs... After a few minutes as Sushil knocked on the door...the two come to their original scence. Madan quickly got down from the bed, put on his lungi and went out to his room.

The very next moment, Sushil entered the room and closed the door from inside. Reaching to the bed, Sushil sa Madhuchanda lay down with her eyes closed, A glimpse of satisfaction in her full of desire face. Her sari is completely untidy, up to the thighs wrapped around the lap.. Somehow the chest is covered. Sushil's throat went dry with excitement, He drank a sip of water. Then after being naked he jumped on her . Kissing Madhuchanda's sweaty cheeks he said " What did I say ... Madan's massage has been comfortable na?

This time a smile appeared on the corner of Madhuchanda's lips, She opened her eyes and kissed Sushil in return. Sushil is encouraged to kiss his wife lip to lip, by stripping his wife naked... Sushil started enjoying the game of fucking.

Sushil gets smells of cum from her body like before, This smell made Sushil crazy. He puts his face on his wife's chest to smell it. Madhuchanda's whole chest is still wet with Madan's saliva. Sushil's face become covered with saliva, Sushil doesn't care about all this. he get smells of milk, thinks of Madhuchanda's breast milk.

Madhuchanda pushes away Sushil's mouth as soon as he takes the nipple of her boobs, she says he will not get milk from today ... no... Sushil looks at his wife in surprise.

You will get condensed milk instead of milk, your favorite..., Saying this, Madhuchanda spread her legs. Now that smell became strong and hit Sushil's nose. Sushil goes to the source of the smell. He put a pillow under her waist and sits hunched over between the legs of his wife. Even in that dimmed light, Sushil clearly saw that his wife's inner lip was sticking out a lot, As a result, the hole her pussy completely open; And a stream of milky white juice came down from the inside into the crack of her ass., And Sushil goes a little closer to his wife's pussy, The smell of her pussy fills his heart. Trying to look inside the pussy with more gaps Sushil sees a stream of juice coming down from inside the hole again . Without further delay, Sushil pick up Madhuchandra's legs up above her waist, So that the wife's ass rises.

Sushil starts licking from the crack of her ass , at the end he puts his tongue in the hole of her pussy and sucks it and drinks Madan and his wife Madhuchanda's mixed 'kamaras'(mix cum) . After a while, after finishing the suck, Sushil took the initiative to fuck Madhuchanda. As he just touched her pussy with his dick, Sushil prematurely ejaculated due to extreme excitement. Madhuchanda does not express any annoyance today. Embarrassed Sushil quickly cleans his wife's cunt and sleeps next to her and thought Madan save me today.

After a while, Sushil barely fell asleep

'Listen', says Madhuchanda, calling her husband in a hushed voice, pushing him. 

Huh ... what happened, Sushil responds. ...

--Listen, you will buy me a strip Mala-D tomorrow morning.

--huuu

--did you hear na??? Remember tomorrow morning... 

--huu I'll...

-- Don't forget the one strip mala-d in the morning... Madhu says again. 

-- I Don't forget .. says Sushil. Then he wishpered... no more, Twice has happened ... Cuckoo eggs in crow's nest.   

Madhuchanda could not hear clearly, only "cuckoo's eggs in crow's nest" reached to her ears, says " What are you murmuring",  

Sushil--- the story of that Hindi movie was very good.

------The end------
[+] 4 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome
Like Reply
(15-02-2022, 11:28 PM)Curiousbull Wrote: Awesome

Thanks buddy
Like Reply
not so small. please
Like Reply
Both of them have made him a cuckold without him knowing it. She has gone a step ahead to start humiliate by making him drink condensed milk.
Like Reply
Excellent story... The ending was good too
Like Reply
(03-03-2022, 01:55 AM)justafantasydear Wrote: Excellent story...  The ending was good too

Thank you
Like Reply