Adultery Pinky has sex for money
Pinky looked at her office colleagues with sheepish eyes. Her credit card had just been taken by the bartender at their favorite hangout and not returned to her.

"I'm sorry, Pinky," he said, "the system says that I have to keep your card."
"Walt, it has to be a mistake. I'll check on it right away," she said, giving him her best smile.
" I could lose my job if I give it back to you. The owner says that if we don't seize cards when we are told to that they can give up the right to take credit cards."
The bartender looked at the beautiful wife sympathetically.
"I wish I could help. I really do," he said as he put the credit card in the register. "I'll comp you the drink for free."
The other young women looked at each other and snickered.
Pinky felt her face redden slightly in embarrassment. She was the only one of her colleagues who didn't have a rich hubby who could finance her. Pinky had come from the same upper society that all of these other girls came from but her hubby had taken losses in the stock market that had wiped out his wealth. He continued to put on a front as if he was rich, but Pinky knew the truth. There was no money.
"I hope that hubby didn't get mad at me for spending as much as I did last month," she said with a smile to the other college students. "He may have cut me off!" She sensed that the other girls were skeptical of her claim.
It was all a lie, of course, but she couldn't admit that she had lost her social status in the group.
As much as she tried to keep up with the other girls, she simply couldn't and it had taken a bad turn today.
The club dance hall was filled to capacity. The music blared and the people crowded on the floor.
Pinky sat with a group of her  friends, a good mix of young men and women. She was sipping on a long-neck beer. she was only 29 years old. It was not hard to get away with drinking in the dance hall.
She came with her group often to the saloon on weekend nights , as her hubby was toiling far away to keep the family floating. She too took us her job in accountant.
Pinky stayed away from that possibility. She didn't want to ruin her reputation by a slip-up with a young man who would doubtless tell his friends about an interlude with her.
She looked at the crowd dancing on the floor. It was a mix of college students and older blue-collar workers, both men and women. She could also spot younger people who were clearly not college students in the crowd. Most of them were fantastic dancers who contrasted with the college students who were just learning to two-step.
It occurred to her that the social status of the dancers was easy to pick out. She hated that she was so shallow as to always reduce her views of a person to how much money they had, but it was clear that a person could be easily categorized. The college students were all very well dressed in her eyes. The office girls generally wore denim shorts with heels, a sleeveless top. Pinky was no different.
The blue-collar women wore very tight jeans and a cowgirl shirt. .
The blue-collar men dressed differently. All wore blue jeans and boots but some wore very expensive looking cowboy shirts and belts. Then there were the blue-collar men who wore either a tight t-shirt or some other tight shirt that was designed to show off their well-muscled upper bodies.
Pinky found these tacky but had to admit that the men looked very hard and masculine.
The groups seemed to mingle fairly easily and Pinky and her girlfriends would dance with whomever asked, so long as the man was not drunk. That is, if they knew that the man was a good dancer. It was a fun way to learn to dance well.
Her mind drifted to her money problems. She was two days late on her rent and her two roommates were waiting on her to pay their own rent. By the next morning, she was going to have to confess to them that she didn't have the money. She bit her lower lip. Her anxiety was very high about her situation.
She was unaware of a man approaching her to ask her to dance. He had eyed her from several tables away, seeing that she was somehow preoccupied. But he also saw her shapely legs and ass, and buxom top. She was clearly a beautiful young woman.
"Would you care to dance?" he asked.
Pinky broke out of her reverie. Her blue eyes met his and she put her beer down on the table. "Sure," she replied.
Pinky smiled at him, revealing her perfectly straight, white teeth.
He smiled back. She saw a very nice smile, too. He appeared to be in his late 40s. His jeans were faded and tight around his muscular legs. He wore a black button-down shirt that was also tight and had the top two buttons undone revealing a chiseled chest. The sleeves were much shorter than usual but were there. He clearly chose it to reveal his biceps which were large.
Pinky noticed that he didn't try to hold her hand as they walked to the dance floor. It was nice in her view that he didn't, but many of the blue-collar guys did as they led the girl towards the floor. It was really no big deal if they did, but it often seemed to her that it was a bit of a dominant trait and made her aware that the guy might try to dance too close.
In fact, he was. He glanced at the married girl's ass, barely covered by her jean s, and shapely,  legs. She had a bubble butt and a very slender waist. Her top was sleeveless and when she turned to face him to dance, he realized that her boobs were firm and full for her slender frame. Her face was gorgeous.
He was not boorish. When he took her right hand into his left and his right hand went to her back, his eyes did not leave hers. He had seen enough of her body.
As the music started, Pinky was impressed with his dancing. They glided along effortlessly and any mis-step was hers but drew a friendly smile from him as he guided her back into step. Her left hand was on his right bicep and she was aware of how powerfully built he was. He was only a couple inches taller than her, but thick and very muscular. His face was craggy. He was not handsome at all
They made small talk during the first dance and she felt comfortable enough to confess her money problems to him during the second dance. He was listening sympathetically when the song ended.
Leading her back to her table, he held her hand briefly.
"Mind if I ask you to dance again?" he inquired leaning in so that he could be heard over the loud music.
"No, of course not," she replied. "You're a wonderful dancer."
"My name's Sidharth," he said.
"Pinky," she replied.
He spun on his heel and left her with her friends.
Pinky danced with other people over the next hour or so and steadily drank a couple more long-necks. She wasn't drunk, but she was buzzed. Her depression deepened over the rent.
Most of the people at her table were on the dance floor when Sidharth approached again.
Pinky readily agreed to dance and the made their way through the crowd.
They talked while dancing, but Pinky sensed a tension in the man. She asked him about it and he admitted he had a question for her. She laughingly spent the next minute trying to pry the question out of him.
Finally, he spoke.
"If you come out to my car with me, I'll give you the money you need."
Pinky's eyes flashed in anger and she tried to pull away from the man. She felt him tighten his grip.
"I'm not that kind of girl!"
"Don't make a scene. I'm not that kinda man," he replied as they moved smoothly around the floor.
"No way," she said. They spun around the other couples. No one would have a hint of what they spoke about unless they looked at the young wife's face. He maintained a stoic look.
"I'm just letting you know that you have a way out of your problem. No skin off my nose."
They continued dancing in silence.
Pinky's mind swirled. Here was a solution to her pressing problem - albeit a very short-term solution. But, could she trust the man propositioning her? What if she went through with it and he didn't give her the money. How could she force him to?
She also told herself that she wasn't a virgin. She'd had sex with three guys other then her hubby, although never with anyone she thought of as a man. Sidharth was definitely a man.
As they continued to two-step, she became more interested.
When the music died and the dance ended, it was Pinky who suggested dancing to another song.
Trying to screw up enough courage, she finally blurted out her question. "You'd give me all the money that I said I needed?"
"That's what I said."
"Would you give it to me before I went outside?" she asked.
"No chance." His gravelly voice was very matter of fact. "After we're through is when you'll get it. But you'll get it."
He could see the anxiety in her eyes.
"It's 11. I'm leaving in about 15 minutes. If you follow me out, I guess you'll get your money."
When the dance ended, Sidharth walked her back to her table and politely left.
Pinky was extremely nervous. She glanced at her watch as the friends around her laughed and carried on.
I can't believe that I'm actually considering doing this! Her mind was racing. How long would it take? Would anyone here miss me or see me leaving? Could I be back before too long?
She took a couple of swigs from the cold beer that was in front of her. She was terribly nervous. A glance down at her phone told her that it was 11:13.
She needed to decide. Trying to not appear obvious, she got up from her chair and began to walk towards the women's restroom. As she got closer, she turned and walked towards the entrance to the dance hall. Ahead of her, she saw Sidharth leaving the bar.
Suddenly she felt an uncontrolled panic. Her only hope to not be ridiculed, and kicked out of her apartment, was walking out the door.
Her eyes were riveted on the man. He now seemed hulking and gross and her fear increased. I can't do it, she thought. I can't. Yet her feet moved towards the door.
She saw him exit without turning back. Pinky sighed deeply and closed her eyes in resignation. There really wasn't any choice ... and she knew it.
Pinky followed him out the door. The parking lot was large and full. It wasn't very well lit and she felt nervous following him at a distance. Her breathing was shallow and her knees felt weak.
She saw him reaching a large, black, creta..
There was an audible beep as he used his remote to unlock the door. Pinky was afraid that he'd get into the truck before he knew she was behind him.
"Sidharth!" she called out.
He didn't turn.
"Sidharth!" she said once again, gaining her voice just a bit.
He turned to her. His expression did not change.
"Pinky," was all he said.
Suddenly, her heart was in her throat. She felt as if she would not be able to speak. She swallowed hard.
"Would... are you...going?" she asked. That much was obvious.
"Yeah, I suppose I am."
"Uh..." she could hardly speak. "Uh..."
"Did you want to take me up on it?" he asked.
Pinky's blue eyes opened wide. Her lips were slightly parted but she couldn't say a word. She shook her head "yes."
"Do you want me to get a room?" he asked.
She still couldn't find her voice. She shook her head "no."
"Then here?" he asked, tossing his head towards his car.
"Uh-huh."
"Alright, then." He turned towards the car and opened the door to the second cab for her to get in. He left it open while he climbed into the driver's seat and started the car.
"I'll get the air-conditioner going," he said.
He stepped out of the car. Pinky was still out of the car, too. She was clearly hesitant to get in. He did nothing but stand near her.
"Prom... promise to do what you said?" Her voice was shaky and hesitant.
"Yep."
Sidharth felt an erection in his jeans. He wanted to fuck this young woman very badly, but he wasn't about to spook her. It occurred to him that Pinky was like some of the game that he stalked while hunting. The approach was everything. Spook this young college girl, and she'd run for her life.
Pinky stepped on the side-board and into the car. She was going to have sex for money.
Sidharth followed, shutting and locking the door.
They were seated on a bench seat. The air-conditioner felt very cold to Pinky but she knew that it might just be her nerves.
Sidharth didn't make any move but did sit back in a very relaxed manner, his legs stretched out towards her side of the truck. He wasn't much of a conversationalist. He wasn't in a rush.
Pinky was. After sitting for what seemed an eternity, she spoke.
"What do I do?"
Sidharth smiled. He tossed his hat in the front seat and reached over for her and drew her near. His lips met hers.
She could smell the strong odor of whiskey on his breath. His well-muscled arms wrapped her slim body and held her near. She was shivering inside but when his tongue probed her mouth, her own darted back and forth with his.
Things began to move fast.
His hands went to her breasts and began to massage them from outside her thin shirt.
She could feel her nipples stiffen with the touch. She wasn't surprised when his large hands went under the back of her top and began to unsnap her bra.
It was surprisingly easy for him to do and she felt her lacy bra fall loosely around her shoulders. His hands then went to the front of her shirt and began to ply the two firm breasts that were suddenly free. At the touch of his fingers, her nipples were completely erect.
"Ughhhh!" she moaned as they kissed.
Pinky knew that the truck windows were tinted but she was still afraid of being seen through the glass. It was a busy parking lot.
Sidharth pulled her top over her head in a single motion. Her bra was now just dangling around her top. Quickly that came off and she was naked from the waist up. He let both fall to the  floor.
He pulled her over to him and she found herself facing him, straddling the man's thick hips and legs. He was sucking on her nipples voraciously.
The young wife writhed in pleasure but was also very fearful for her safety and privacy. The front windshield was clear, after all.
Even through her jean s, Pinky could feel the man's erection.
Her head fell back and she let the man devour her breasts. Her eyes were shut and her hands were holding on to his thick neck which was slightly slick with perspiration. There was a surrealistic quality that made her slightly dizzy. She didn't know if she would be sick.
Sidharth did not appear to notice her distress. He pushed her back slightly and off of his body.
"Get your heels off," he said while he was pulling his off.
Pinky reached for them but was having a hard time getting them off her feet.
Sidharth reached over and took one foot and pulled the heels off, and then the other.
She was slightly reclined and breathing deeply. She watched the man pull his button-down shirt over his head without unbuttoning it. His chest was very muscular and broad but not nearly as sunburned as his face, neck and arms.
He eyed her as he began to pull down his jeans. He had only unbuckled his belt when it occurred to him that he should get her jeans down first.
His hands went to her waist and popped the button on the front. Pinky lifted her butt off the seat to let him do it. One slender arm was across her firm breasts, hiding her nipples.
Sidharth grabbed the jeans at the waist and tugged. They were pretty much painted on, so he had to tug a couple of times, but they finally gave way. She lifted her legs and they slipped right off. All that she was left with was a dark pair of lacy panties. He grasped them on both sides and tugged as she lifted her ass off the seat. They came off easily.
Pinky was very nervous but had no where to run. She waited while she watched him pull his pants off.
Sidharth now showed why he took her jeans and panties off first.
He peeled away the denim jeans to reveal a pair of white briefs that were bulging with his enlarged penis. When he pulled those away, a giant cock sprung from within. It was rock-hard.
Pinky's eyes widened. She had never seen anything like it, even on the few occasions that she had seen photos on the internet.
Sidharth took her soft hand in his and moved it to his penis. Her fingertips felt the warm rod but did not wrap around it.
"Suck on it some, Pinky," he said.
She looked at the naked man's eyes. Her own blue eyes betrayed her fear. The large tool lay against his abdomen well past his belly button. It had a slight curve to it.
Pinky had never liked the thought of sucking on a man's penis. It seemed so unnatural. She thought it was demeaning to a woman. Why should a woman suck on a man's cock? And this man's cock was so large and thick.
"I don't like to do that," she said softly, sounding girlish and naïve. Her slender fingers made the dong seem even bigger in contrast. In fact, she had never sucked a cock.
She was holding his stiff manhood in her hand and was amazed at how heavy and dense it seemed. The flesh was soft and very warm but the skin only covered a very stiff organ. She didn't want to put her mouth around the bulbous head of his penis.
Sidharth reached for the arm of the naked married girl. He pulled her towards him, gently but firmly. Her warm body slid up his, but she was simply laying there, her head on his chest.
He began to caress her breasts. Her nipples responded in a flash, stiffening into rubbery bullets. She squirmed slightly as the sexual electricity shot through her amazing, young body.
Sidharth was not surprised when he felt her fingers squeeze his dick gently. The wife exhaled audibly. He could tell she was getting very hot.
He kept playing with her nipples.
Pinky's breasts were very responsive and she loved the feeling of having them caressed. She could actually reach orgasm occasionally just by having her fun bags played with.
She kissed his chest as he played with her tits. Her vagina was moistening quickly. She was surprised that she got so excited so quickly. She was too innocent to know that it might have been the forbidden nature of this coupling that turned her on.
The man's strong hands held her by the arms and brought her up to kiss. Feeling a bit doll-like in his hands, Pinky realized that she had very little control over what would happen. A shiver of fear swept through her body.

Their lips touched and she felt his tongue enter her mouth. His breath was strong with whisky and she feared that he was a little drunk. His hands slid down her silky skin until they reached the small of her back just above the swell of her shapely buttocks.

Cont ....
[+] 3 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
He held her tight against his body.

His large, stiff rod rubbed menacingly against her naked upper thigh. Even when the young wife shifted her body, the cock was evident against her.
Sidharth pushed her down his torso and began to sit up slightly. Pinky felt her knees touch the thick carpet of the fancy truck.
"Go down and suck me," he said.
His tool stood completely erect. It jutted from his hips like a thick, fleshy pipe.
Her soft hands were on his stomach. She did not put up a fight when he pulled her head towards his lap, but there was trepidation in her blue eyes.
A calloused hand went behind her head. Sidharth's other hand went to the base of his penis.
"Give lil' Sidharth some love, baby," he said. He gently slapped the college girl's cheeks, and nose with his giant cock. The bulbous head was disgusting and rubbery. She could not imagine putting it into her mouth.
"Open up, baby. Lil' Sidharth wants a suck."
He put the dick right to her lips.
Pinky pursed her lips and kissed the underside of the man's penis without parting her lips.
Sidharth knew that she would have to be taught. He slapped his cock against her face several times. "Come on, baby. You had to know that you were gonna suck dick."
Humiliated, she straightened up. His hold loosened. She was several inches away from the head of his long penis. Her big, blue eyes looked at the fleshy head of his cock. The slit at the end of it made it look like a one-eyed snake. Then she looked up into his dark eyes. There was an evil lust on his face.
"No use coming this far and losing the whole deal," he said with an emotionless voice.
"I don't like to," she protested. She regretted saying it that way. She sounded so girlish and ridiculous.
His hand released his penis and went to her full breast. He weighed the firm tit in his hand. It was perfectly shaped. He was certain that he'd never seen a more beautiful set on a woman.
"Damn, you've got some tits," he said.
His fingers rubbed the nipple.
"It's gonna be okay, Pinky. Suck it."
Still, she didn't move.
His fingers clasped the rubbery tip of her pink nipple and squeezed as he drew it towards him. The flesh elongated. A mixture of sexual electricity and slight pain shot through her body.
"I said, 'Suck my cock!"
This was not a request.
"Ohhhh!" she moaned.
She brushed her hair behind her ear and leaned down. This was not a comfortable position, so Pinky knelt as well as she could on the car floor, bent at the waist and took his cock in her hand.
It was very wide, but long, too. The skin was warm to the touch. She directed it up towards her face with her hand.
"I should have known I'd have to do this," she thought to herself.
Then, with no further thought, she parted her lips and tasted the man's penis.
Her long, hair spilled down around his groin. She straightened up at the waist, still on her knees, and expertly rolled her hair into a bun behind her head. Her full, jutting breasts stood high and firm on her chest. Her nipples were still erect.
This is going to be good, the man thought as he watched her prepare to suck him. I'm gonna give this married slut a good ride!
When she finished knotting her hair, Pinky bowed down on to the man's rigid cock.
Her heart was pounding furiously. She did not like going down on a penis. It seemed demeaning to her and she almost wished she had told him that she wouldn't do it. But she didn't want him to not pay her and she felt pressured into sucking it now.
The large penis, with its bulbous fleshy tip, looked menacing to the college girl. When she opened her mouth wide and took his cock between her lips, the salty taste of precum was already evident. She bobbed on it, soaking it with her saliva. His strong hands held both sides of her head. He was not being rough, but she had never let her boyfriends treat her like that. He directed the rhythm of her fellatio much like he led on the dance floor - he was the dominant, she the submissive.
His cock was so large, though, that she had a hard time not touching it with her teeth.
When she accidentally did, he spoke.
"No teeth," he said.
Pinky briefly came up for air.
"I'm sorry," she said as she momentarily gasped for air. Looking into his eyes, she explained, "I didn't mean to." She still held the base of his penis with her left hand.
"Don't just suck the head. Pay attention to my shaft and balls."
Pinky felt her face redden in embarrassment. She was being chastised like a whore.
She dipped back down taking his tool in her mouth. Her hand went to his fleshy testicle sac where she felt two large balls encased within. She realized that she had never felt a man's ball sac. It felt different than anything else she'd ever felt but his cock jerked several times when she caressed the huge balls.
She saw his head fall back onto the seat. He was clearly in ecstasy! After several seconds of him directing the rhythm of her head, he said, "yeah, baby, just like that."
One of his hands remained on the back of her head reveling in the bobbing movement. His other moved to her delectable breasts which hung from her chest. The heavy tits felt great as he cupped first one, then the other in his hand. Her nipples immediately stiffened into rubbery erasure tips and he began to alternate the milking of them gently.
"Uhh, suck that dick, baby. You are a quick learner. You're gonna be a good cocksucker, Pinky."
Pinky kept at the steady rhythm that he indicated he liked. Her young breasts had always been very sensitive and caressing her nipples or lightly touching her inner thighs were likely to bring her to orgasm. She felt her pussy moistening.
I wonder if he knows how much this turns me on? I need to stay in control.
She tried to move away from his hand, but her breasts remained completely accessible to him. Her mind was a blur as she tried to reconcile her actions. She couldn't believe that she was letting a complete stranger do this to her. It went against every value that she was raised with.
Chills of revulsion swept through her body. In her mind, she tried to pretend that it was her hubby that she was sucking. He had begged her many times to suck his cock but she had never done it. Now she pretended that it was his sperm-engorged penis that she gently swirled her tongue around and whose heavy balls she cradled in her fingertips. But in truth, she'd never touched a cock as big as his and it was hard to pretend that it was anyone's other than this stranger's penis.
He splayed his muscular thighs wide and his penis throbbed and jerked in her mouth as her lips and tongue intensely aroused the man.
Pinky felt like she was on his cock for a long time but she didn't know how to take control. Finally, Sidharth's hands went to her shoulders and he caressed them lightly.
"I need to fuck you," he said.
Pinky pulled off his cock. Her lips were slightly parted and her breathing was shallow.
"O... okay," she said.
She lay back on the seat.
Sidharth had other ideas.
"I want to fuck you from behind."
"But people might see us," she said.
"You're the one who didn't want me to get a room," he replied but he saw her hesitancy, so he tried to reassure her. "I'll keep an eye out. Don't worry."
Pinky sat up.
"Roll over on your knees. If you take too long, your going to have to get me hard again with your mouth."
The wife turned her back to him and assumed the position. She felt him grab her hips and suddenly thought about a condom.
"Are you going to use a condom?" she asked.
"Do you have one?"
"N... no. Do you?" she responded.
"No, I don't."
Pinky really wanted to get this over with.
"I'm clean, though," he said.
"Will... will you pull out before you cum in me?" she asked. It was humiliating to ask, but she needed to know.
She felt his cock between her ass cheeks, the head of it already probing for her vaginal opening. It began to part her cunt.
"Yeah ... sure," he replied. Looking at the college girl's white ass in the air was too much for him. He wanted to stick her ... now.
"Mmm... okay," she said haltingly. "Ugggh... if you promise," she said as he tried to work his cock into her.
His hands gripped her hips. She felt him begin to push into her.
"Uggghhhh!" she cried out as he pushed. The girth of his penis was too much for her inexperienced passage.
"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait," she said rapidly in a panic, but he did not. She felt him continue to screw his cock deeper into her pussy.
As his rod entered her it caused her real discomfort, inch by inch.
"Uhhh, uhhh, uhhhhh!" she groaned as she felt her vagina flower open for his thick rod.
He wasn't just pushing into her, though. He was far enough into her love hole that he could begin to pump his hips, allowing her love juices to begin to flow. Her pussy began to moisten and then get wet.
Pinky couldn't see the man behind her but she felt his cock becoming imbedded deeper and deeper in her yielding vagina. When she finally felt his pelvis hit her buttocks, she knew his massive cock was completely within her. She felt stuffed like she never had before.
"Oh!" she moaned.
Now he began to really fuck her. The older man's calloused hands had Pinky by her soft hips. His gruff voice spoke.
"You can feel that, can't you, Pinky?"
She didn't answer but her head dropped down in submission. She was his to use and he began to take full advantage.
Sidharth began to stroke his thick, long cock in and out of the married girl's wet pussy. It was not a rapid stroking but a very relentless, deep plunge with an almost complete withdrawal from her grasping cunt before he drove his rigid tool completely back into her vagina. From experience, he knew that he could fuck a woman like this for hours and drive her insane sexually.
In truth, Pinky had never experienced anything like this before. Of course, she had never been with a real man before.. Many times, Pinky ended up with a handful of hot spunk on her fingers much to the embarrassment of her young hubby. The few times that a classmate had gotten his dick into her pussy ended very quickly, making Pinky wonder what all the fuss was about sexual intercourse.
Now, it was different.
The young wife wanted to get out of the truck and just get her rent money. But to do that, she had to make the man cum. It became clear that she was dealing with a true cocksman who was used to getting tail.
It dawned on her that she was going to have to do more than simply keep her lovely ass up in the air for him to fuck all night if she was going to end this soon. She also feared that one of her friends would miss her and come out into the parking lot to try to find her.
How could she explain leaving the bar? And, worst of all, what if she was seen in the pickup or getting out of it? She had to try to hurry the man!
She began to gyrate her young buttocks as the man plowed her wet furrow.
"There you go," the redneck said from behind her.
The wife pushed herself up and straightened her arms. Her full breasts swung from her chest erotically with each pump from the man's hips. Her nipples were hard and erect betraying her sexual submission to the man fucking her.
A warm, flowing tide of pleasure was beginning to course through her inexperienced body. The man's steady fucking was sending jolting flashes of pleasure shooting the full length of her tender body, from her pussy through her thighs and calves to her toes and up through the full length of her spine to her tits and brain!
She tried to focus her mind but her ears only heard the soft mewling sounds which were coming from her own lips but sounded absolutely foreign to her.
"Oooh!"
"Ooooh!"
"Ooooooh!"
Her girlish voice did not drown out the smacking of flesh that dominated the sounds in the car. Sidharth was not treating her harshly, but he was picking up the pace of his fucking and the sounds of that were extraordinarily clear in the wife's mind.
Each thrust of the man's hips shoved his thick cock into Pinky's waiting pussy. It made an audible slapping sound that was embarrassing to the beautiful wife.
Pinky's glazed eyes looked through the dark, tinted windows of the car. It was not a very well-lit parking lot but it was terrifying to her that it was a busy, public lot. The surface was gravel and she could hear voices and footsteps of people coming and going, but they seemed to be in the distance.
From his angle, Sidharth had the perfect view of her heart-shaped buttocks and her passion-drenched pussy. He brushed her soft legs with his hands and ran his hands up towards her ass cheeks. He let them rest lightly on her ass while he drilled her. But the more that he fucked her, the closer he got to climaxing. He didn't want to let her off the hook that easily.
As they fucked, Pinky heard the soft voices of people in the lot. The voices got louder as they came closer to the pickup. It was several men's voices and their boots crunched the gravel loudly. Much to her humiliation, she could do nothing as the men were walking past the truck.
She heard one of the men say, "there's Sidharth's car."
Sidharth, meanwhile, had not skipped a beat, continuing to fuck her steadily.
Pinky whispered, "people are coming!"
She was surprised when Sidharth didn't seem to care.
"Don't worry," he said.
When the men were next to the car, one of them spoke. "Looks like Sidharth found some tail!" The sounds of several men laughing filled Pinky's ears. Another man slapped the side of the pickup and shouted, "Git after it, Sidharth!" and, "give it to her, good!" then, "see you at work tomorrow!"
All the men laughed but continued on their way, leaving Pinky shocked and shamed to have been found out. Sidharth noticed her head hang down from her body in humiliation.
She shook her wife mane as if she was trying to grasp what she had submitted to. He continued to stroke her tight pussy with his thick cock.
Sidharth was in an awkward position trying to fuck her doggie in his truck. You need to destroy that pussy, he thought to himself. You ain't gonna be able to do it like this. You gotta get your money's worth.
With no warning, he pulled his cock out from Pinky's grasping love-hole.
Touching her hip, he said, "lay on your back and spread your legs, baby."
Pinky raised her head. This all seemed so surrealistic. But she shifted her weight and turned to lay on the leather seat. She spread her legs wide.
She was shocked to see the size of his cock, fully extended from his torso and glistening with her vaginal juices. How did he get that inside me?
With wide eyes, she saw him lower himself to enter her. Just before his cock touched her, Pinky reached between their bodies and used her forefinger and middle finger to spread the lips of her vagina. She felt the rubbery, bulbous head of his cock touch her fingers and the entrance to her pussy. It was slick and shiny.
When she spread her lips, Sidharth lowered his body onto her and his cock slid into her effortlessly, spreading her vaginal walls to their limit and stuffing her incredibly.
"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned as the large man spread her pussy and her legs with his cock and body.
For the first time, Pinky realized how massive the man's upper body was. His head, craggy face and thick neck strangely seemed older out of place with his muscular chest and arms. When he lowered his lips to hers, she was hesitant to kiss the man, but his tongue forced its way into her mouth. It flitted back and forth with her reluctant tongue. She had never been fucked like this in her life.
Her hands went to his triceps, shoulders and then around his upper back as he began to work her.
"Mmmm. Mmmm," she moaned as he pounded her from above. The womanly noises that she made were only the air being pushed out from her lungs as he plunged in and out of her vagina.
Sidharth lay on her flat abdomen and between her firm, young thighs, pistoning between the pulsating lips of her cunt. Without thinking, but with a soft, a self-surrendering groan,
Pinky widened her legs farther apart to give the man better access to her wet pussy.
Too innocent to understand why, she also felt her buttocks rising to meet the man's stiff, intruding tool.
The young married girl had never climaxed during sexual intercourse. Her young suitors were simply not long-lasting, nor skilled enough to bring her to orgasm. What she felt now was a sluttishness that she had never given in to until tonight and was an unfamiliar feeling in her loins.
I'm a whore tonight! But, god, his cock feels so good!
A surge of lust-filled sensations was flooding her mind and body. Her face colored crimson as her warmly clasping and unclasping vaginal walls worked the man's cock. Her shapely thighs wrapped the man's hips and her young buttocks thrust up to meet his hard penis. She was completely given over to fucking the man.
The fleshy orbs of her succulently rounded breasts pressed against Sidharth. The stiff nipples on her 34 B-cup breasts rubbed against the man's hairy chest and sent electric jolts of sexual pleasure to her pussy and brain. Her breathing was now unmeasured and heavy. She didn't know what was happening to her, but it all felt so irresistible!
The wife's white-hot juices were now obscenely lathering Sidharth's manhood and the squishy noise and pungent smell of their sex humiliated, but intensely aroused, the privileged wife girl fucking this working-class man.
I'm a whore for my rent money!
The thought shamed her and excited her.
Sidharth knew that he would be brought to climax by Pinky's tight cunt pretty soon. But he wanted to use her a while longer before he shot his wad in her. As his excitement began to grow, he started to pound her harder with his thick, pulsating prick.
"Ohhhh, god!" she cried helplessly when he began to stroke her harder. The beautiful wife was trying to hang on for dear life. As Sidharth gained steam, he pounded the innocent married girl deeper and faster. Her arms wrapped his naked back while her legs were wide and her pussy absorbed the drubbing.
Despite her shame, Pinky moved her hands greedily down to his buttocks and felt the man's ass plunge and withdraw his cock from her pussy. The pulsating rhythm of his fucking was driving her insane with lust. Her hands squeezed his ass, tentatively at first, then harder as she felt him bucking on top of her.
"Oh, please," she said softly, "please."
"Yes...yes...yes," she chanted with each thrust of his cock.
Sidharth stopped stroking the married girl and lay with his cock deeply embedded in her cunt.
"Oh, please ... please," she begged, not wanting to admit what she was begging for.
His monstrous, blood-gorged penis filled the full tantalizing space of her unused vagina. The long fleshy instrument was tightly within her warm furrow.
The guy enjoyed the feeling of being fully within her. Pinky wiggled her hips to try to re-start the sensation which had almost brought her to climax.
He fucked her slowly now, and steadily. Sidharth began to grind his dick purposefully against her clitoris, bringing the little love bud to attention and causing a warm flow of erotic sensations to tingle through her stuffed vagina and her swollen cuntal lips.
Pinky squirmed beneath the man trying to make certain that every part of her body - from her arms, to her stiff nipples, to her swollen breasts, to her flat belly, to her silky inner thighs - was rubbing the man as he fucked her. She was nearing orgasm.
"Damn, girl, you love my prick, don't you?"
A low shudder of unexpected lust passed through Pinky's body at his words. She didn't want to admit the truth of his question, but her movements made it evident.
Like Reply
Sidharth felt her shapely fingernails dig into his broad back and her mouth latch on to his shoulder.

He was plowing her deep. She bit him softly at the junction of his neck and shoulder as he fucked her. Her hips rotated up in little circles to accept his cock.
"Mmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm," were the muffled sounds from the married girl.
"Daaaaaammmmnnnn," he moaned as the sensations of fucking this gorgeous young woman flooded over him. He had never fucked a tighter pussy. His long, throbbing penis was being clasped by Pinky's pussy as if it was a velvet gloved hand. She alternated between squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing. Whether she knew it or not, she was an expert fuck.
Her heels had worked themselves up to just below his buttocks and she used them to pull him closer to her in the fuck.
As shameful as it was, Pinky's arms snaked around his neck and drew his thick lips wetly down against hers. He jammed his tongue into her mouth and she sucked voraciously on it, soft smacking sounds escaping the juncture of their lips.
The wife girl mewled below him.
"Ooooohh!" His tongue took complete mastery of her mouth and they kissed deeply as he fucked her.
Sidharth thought to himself that Pinky was too innocent to make the intercourse transactional. He had feared that she would simply lay there with her legs spread and let him pound her until he came. That would be a disappointment for the money. Instead, she acted like his girlfriend. She was worth every fucking penny.
Pinky was spread wide and her softly fleshed buttocks moved in small circles. She felt his heavy balls smacking against her upturned buttocks as the impact of his thrusting hips drove her thighs even wider apart.
Sidharth's cock drove deep, deep in her yielding cunt. He plunged in and out of her with an increasingly animal-like fury that matched his brutish appearance.
Pinky groaned and her face contorted under the man's animalistic assault. Her perfectly white teeth were gritted hard as she felt the mounting ferocity of the man's fuck.
"Ughhhh! Ughhhh! Ughhhh!"
Her pitiful mewls fell on deaf ears. Sidharth was pile-driving his cock into her hot, wet pussy. His abdomen slapped up against her flat stomach bringing a soft cry from the wife's lips that was music to his ears. He pulled himself up just a bit away from Pinky's body and stopped thrusting into her.
Pinky's wildly thrashing hips did not miss a beat. Her cunt worked itself up and down the pulsating length of his immobile rod.
The guy gloated above her. This bitch has gotten worked up! She's on fire! I can put it out, though.
As Pinky pushed her pussy up and down his stiff tool, she realized he wasn't moving. Without thinking, the frustrated wife slapped his smooth, muscular buttocks ferociously with her hands.
"Shit! Fuck me, damn it! Fuck me!"
Pinky had never heard these words come from her mouth and they sounded almost foreign to her, but she didn't regret saying them!
Sidharth's hands slipped down her sides and beneath the smooth globes of her pumping buttocks, grabbing an ass cheek in each hand. His powerful hands held them almost painfully tight, one in each hand. He guessed that she had never been fucked well before. He smiled openly as he looked at the girl's lust-filled face. Each "fuck me" drew a powerful thrust from his hips, driving his cock deep into her hot cunt.
The shamelessly aroused young girl flexed and unflexed her buttocks beneath his fingers, and Sidharth jerked her harder and harder up to his loins, each time feeling her pull her thighs back a little more, her pussy dilating and clasping around his racing cock with each thrust and withdrawal he made into her love hole.
Sidharth squeezed and fondled the smooth white globes, letting the resilient white flesh of her ass cheeks ooze around his hands. Then slowly and methodically he slid one hand toward the tight little starfish of her anus, resting his forefinger on the damp skin of her ass just outside her puckered opening. He felt her buttocks tense up beneath his hands.
"Oooohhhh," she moaned. "Noooo."
He probed gently at the moist, unprotected crevice. Her ass cheeks tensed again.
"You like my cock, Pinky. This will bring you over the top," he whispered in her ear.
"Oh, god," she moaned. Everything felt so wonderful but she was afraid of him doing this to her. She had never had anyone even try.
He poked again against her tender asshole and held the tip of his finger up against it. To his amazement, he felt Pinky push back with her buttocks, voluntarily impaling herself on his extended finger to his first knuckle. With a sudden thrusting stab, Sidharth pushed into it, feeling the soft rubbery flesh yielding before his attack.
"Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh," she squealed up at him, wiggling her smoothly pumping ass cheeks around his cupping hands. Painful as the initial intrusion of his finger had been, Pinky felt it against the walls of her ass and next to the huge cock in her vagina. She was stuffed!
Sidharth pushed deeper. He groaned in satisfaction as he felt Pinky relax her ass cheeks and allow him to work his forefinger all the way into her ass, nearly completing the outrageous attack against her defenseless asshole herself.
"Ooooh, !" she exclaimed and lifted her lips to his mouth and kissed him deeply. Impaled in both of her holes, Pinky flexed her legs around the man's body and stretched the long, white columns up in the air, her toes pointed upward.
"Oh, god!" she cried again, bucking her ass up against the man's plunging cock. "Do it to me!" Her voice seemed to have lost its girlish quality and assumed that of a mature woman wanting to be fucked, demanding to be brought to sexual climax before the man shot his boiling sperm through his stiff meat tube into her pussy.
Sidharth curled his fingertip until he could feel his hard prick against his finger through the thin membrane that separated the two passages. He wormed his finger deeper into Pinky's tiny hole.
The beautiful, young whore (for that is what she was now) rotated her buttocks smoothly on the man's shaft, gasping aloud as she worked her whorish cunt up and down the cock that was incessantly pummeling into her. Her long hair was now spilling around her beautiful face in a wild tangle, and her smooth, shapely legs snaked lewdly around his gyrating thighs.
"Oh, please, yeah, don't stop, please ... don't stop," she pleaded as the passion built up within her body. Pinky looked into the eyes of the man fucking her. His face was contorted with a depravity that she had never seen. His mouth was twisted with lust and his eyes beheld her an animalistic lewdness.
He hovered over her, resting on one forearm, while his left hand still cupped her ass and probed her asshole with his finger.
It was at that moment that Pinky realized that he could do whatever he wanted to her. Her body - really her pussy - was bought and paid for. She felt her vagina tighten around his cock with a death grip.
Sidharth screamed in pleasure.
"Arrrrrrrrrrrrr!" He pistoned in and out of her cunt in a frenzy.
"Fuck! Fuck it! I'm cumming!" he cried.
Pinky squeezed her vagina around his massive cock. Her silky-smooth passage could feel every vein and every contour of his rock-hard manhood as it stroked in and out of her love canal. The fucking was too much for her!
"Oh, god!" Her voice was breathless. "Oh...oh ... god! I'm cumming, too!" she said in a high-pitched squeal. "Give it to me!"
"Fuuuuuccccckkkkk," he yelled into her ear.
Pinky felt the first of many long, hot strings of semen shoot into her pussy. She wrapped her arms and legs around the heaving man and took the shots deep in her cunt. She pumped her tight ass up towards his hips as he shot his creamy sperm into her.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yeeeeeeesssssssss!"
Their simultaneous orgasm was more than either of them could bear and their cries filled the inside of Sidharth's truck. They bucked and writhed in each other's arms.
Pinky's hot pussy now controlled the young beauty's entire body and she thrashed and flailed her naked body wildly against the big man emptying his balls into her, acting every bit the wild whore that she had just become!
"Deeper! Deeper!" she chanted. "Fuck me! Oh, god... fuck...me!" Her voice tailed off as she came down from her climax.
Sidharth tried to pound her harder and still spewed his thick, white baby-batter deep in her wetly grasping womb. With each long string of cum shot from his cock, he slowed his fucking.
Pinky's ankles were wrapped tightly around his lower back and for the first time, he felt them relax. As their passion subsided, Pinky's legs fell open and she lay beneath the man still connected by his semi-hard cock. Her hands gently stroked his back. He continued his pumping but it grew ever slower.
They were both breathing hard.
Pinky's mind was moving fast. I haven't taken my birth control in weeks! An icy feeling ran through her body. Sidharth still had her pinned to the truck seat. He was panting deeply, trying to regain his bearings from the fuck he had just thrown her. She could feel his cock slowly deflating in her grasping vagina. The wife gradually came down from her intense orgasm. She had never cum as hard as she just had. She felt in a dreamy state. Her young body had never been fucked like this.
Sidharth stirred slowly.
"Goddamn, you're a hot number, Pinky." His words were spoken in a very matter-of-fact manner, which made them sting even more.
I'm just a piece of meat to him, she thought. I'm just a whore to him!
As he rose, he looked at her in the eyes. Pinky's eyes averted from his. Having felt so wonderful just seconds before, she was suddenly very ashamed of what she had done.
"Ugggghhh," he groaned as he slowly pulled his long, flaccid penis from her pussy. It seemed to be very, very long and take forever to pull out.
Without thinking, Pinky softly said, "not yet," and stroked his back lightly with her hand.
She had enjoyed the feeling of his manhood being inside her so much! It was too late, though. His fleshy pole slipped out of her vagina. He lay, exhausted, on top of the naked wife.
His cock was still wet with her vaginal juices and she felt the moisture on her inner thigh when it brushed her leg. She could also feel the sticky texture of his sperm as a string of spunk landed on her leg. His pole brushed her belly, leaving a line of sperm.
He was heavy on top of her but she was afraid to move. Now having finished the sordid deed, Pinky hoped that the man would pay her what he promised to pay. A chill ran up her spine when she realized that there was nothing that she could do to force him to pay her.
Sidharth pushed himself up on the seat. He pivoted into a seated position and Pinky saw him reaching for his clothing and putting them on the seat. He sat looking completely relaxed, his legs looking powerful. His cock, though soft, was still large and intimidating.
It lay up against his thigh.
The thought ran through Pinky's mind that this was not the first time he had had sex with a woman in his car outside the bar.
What she didn't know was that his truck was fitted with very sophisticated low-light cameras that allowed him to film their sexual intercourse. Every thrust of Pinky's young ass, every lusty cry from her lungs, her face as she orgasmed was on tape. Now, her taking money for fucking him would be taped as well.
She sat up and began looking for her clothing. She noticed her phone was lit with several text messages from her friends.
Sidharth noticed as well.
"Your friends looking for you?" he asked.
"Yes," she replied. "I better get back into the bar." She looked at the numerous messages on her phone.
Pinky gingerly sat up and began to dress. It didn't take long since she was so scantily clad to begin with. When she finished she saw that Sidharth was still nude. She waited for him to offer her the money.
"I better get going," she said, but then waited. He seemed to have forgotten his promise.
The wife swallowed hard. She didn't know how to broach the subject.
"Are you going to give me the money?" she finally asked.
Sidharth feigned surprise.
"Damn, I am sorry. I forgot."
He looked at her and then quickly grabbed his wallet.
"Sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to make you wait." He pulled out several hundred- and counted them out to the wife.
Pinky really didn't know what to do with the money. She folded them and held the money tightly in her small fist. Her heart was pounding furiously. She knew that she was now really a whore.
"Th...thanks," she stuttered.
And got off the car and rushed back to the club , she was a whore now.
Like Reply
Nice one
Like Reply