Fantasy Vetrimaran detective agency
Hello guys, a short fantasy story i am posting here. It's complete story and no continuation of it. Just my idea... Hope u all enjoy it and let me know if u liked it...

Sathish, age 32, successful business man and married sitting opposite to Vetrimaran n looking nervous.
Vetri: yes Mr.Sathish, how can help you.
Satish: I have a feeling that my wife is cheating on me for past couple of months.
Vetri: sorry to hear. You have any solid evidence for it?
Sathish: that is the reason I am here for. I need valid evidence like pic r video of my wife cheating me so that I can divorce her legally. Can you do that for me?
Vetri: yes Mr Sathish it’s our job. But before that how you conclude she s cheating on you. U saw it or through anyone else.
Satish: for past couple of months she has changed a lot n my guts says she s cheating. Get me evidence n will pay your fees.
Vetri: happy to serve you Mr Sathish. Give me 5 days time to collect initial data n will call you.
After 5 days, Sathish and Vetri meet at restaurant.
Sathish: have you got any proof?
Vetri: I got both good n bad news for u. Good news is, ur guts s true, ur wife cheated you.
Sathish: tat bitch… I knew it. Ok where s evidence n what s that bad news.
Vetri: bad news s she s not cheating anymore n so I unable to collect any evidence of she cheating you since she already stopped.
Sathish: how can she stop, she s no saint. Keep following her some more days n get me evidence. I will pay you what ever u price it.
Vetri: you don’t understand. The guy with whom ur wife had affair s no more n he died in a accident last months. So she don’t cheat anymore. If u want my advice try to forget everything n move on Mr Sathish.
Sathish: forget n move on? It’s easy u to say. I worked hard for tat bitch but she s cheating me and enjoying her life. How can I accept her n live. I need some evidence so tat I can divorce n punish her.
Vetri thought for sometime.
Vetri: ok Mr Sathish, my clients satisfaction s my importance, within a week I will give you a call, you will get your evidence infront of your eyes. But charge will be triple the amount also I am doing it for you, understand that clearly.
Sathish: no issue on money n u can do anything all I need s evidence.
Vetri: that’s better. Please sign this agreement.
Sathish signed a agreement n waiting for Vetri’s call… Weekend he got call from Vetri. As per Vetri’s advice Sathish informed his wife that he s going out of station for meeting. Saturday evening he reached farm house address provided by Vetri. Vetri greeted him n took him to a monitoring room which have multiple TV setup n tat room had a small bar setup too. Vetri handed over a small beg to Sathish n said.
Vetri: enjoy the show Mr Sathish.
Vetri left the room. Sathish don’t understand what s going on n TV is simply showing a empty room. No one in Sathish room to enquire what s next going to happen. He took a small peg from his glass.
After 10 mins, Haritha appeared on the screen. Haritha, age 26, wife of Sathish, mesmerizing beauty, perfect mixture of both Elite n classic figure, nice structure. She s wearing beautiful saree with sleeveless blouse, light make up made her beauty elevated to next level.
Haritha placed her handbag in nearby table, freed her hair, some of it fell on front of her body too n sat on the near by bed n waiting for someone. Sathish now only got it, video s not recorded one, it’s live n his wife s here currently. Sathish got very much angry n he went to open his room door but it’s locked outside. He tried a lot but no use when he turned towards TV Haritha hugging a guy n kissing his mouth deeply.. Sathish in anger went near the TV n shocked to see the guy kissing his wife s none other than Vetri..
Sathish s confused to the core n he s angry on both Haritha n Vetri for cheating him but he unable to go outside the room to stop it n all he can do is watching TV. He took the Brandi bottle nearby n gulped it a little in anger n watching the TV..
Vetri n Haritha are kissing like wild animal n Vetri hand touching Haritha’s smooth body all over the place.
For the first time Sathish noticing Haritha dressed differently, her hair her make up everything looks different.. her action with Vetri has some wildness n she looks more hungry n more hot today.. even though Sathish s angry he unable to control his cock getting harder by seeing his wife kissing another guy.
After long kissing, vetri removed Haritha’s saree in one go n he pinned her in nearby wall, raised her both hands up n started kissing her neck n Licking her neck like ice cream.. Haritha was moaning heavily… Sathish can clearly hear her moans through the speakers n he unable to control his mood. He took his cock out n started rubbing it by watching her wife getting enjoyed by a strong guy.. from neck Vetri moved to Haritha’s cleanly shaved Armpit which are shinning and Vetri started eating her armpit by licking and biting it.. Haritha twisting her body n going crazy for first time in her life.
After playing for sometime, Vetri held Haritha’s blouse in 2 hands n tore it in single go which made Haritha’s both the boobs jump out like bouncing ball, Haritha moaned “dai poruki slow ah daaaaa ammmmm” n Sathish to cum hard which splashed in nearby things…
Vetri took Haritha’s boobs in hand and started sucking like hungry animal n Haritha closed her eyes n started enjoying the man handling from Vetri… while sucking one boob he squeezed her other boob like orange..
Vetri slow n steadly exploring the royal body of Haritha by removing all her dress and she was increasing her moans... Sathish can see all her clothes where it is placed n he can see both bra and her panty is missing which means she came fully prepared. Sathish cock got hard again for first time once he cummed…
After playing long time Vetri removed his dress completely n both Haritha n Sathish shocked to see Vetri’s black big hard cock for the first time.. without thinking Haritha kneeled down before Vetri, took his hot rod cock in her hand, kissed it n started smelling it by sniffing… She took his black dick inside her mouth like lollypop n started eating it like lusty child… Sathish unable to believe that his wife s this much wild n his wife sucking a Big cock made him hard again n cummed again.. Haritha was sucking the cock with sound n Vetri held her hair in bunch and moved his cock in and out of her mouth n made her cough multiple times by inserting it deep into her throat.
After Haritha sucked vetri cock for sometime, Vetri carried Haritha like doll n placed her in near by table.. Vetri started kissing her leg n moved up towards her thighs n finally opened her legs wide and started sucking her pussy.. Haritha biting her lips harder n pushed Vetri’s face more towards her pussy. Vetri exploring her pussy with his fingers n tongue and made her going crazy.. more than 10 mins he was licking n tongue fucking her pussy which made Haritha cum 2 times…Mean time Sathish also cummed again….
Haritha unable to take it anymore
Haritha: fuck me now fuck me hard now with ur big cock Vetri. I want to feel it inside me now..
Vetri don’t need anymore invitation, he picked her from table n placed her in bed in doggy position, her face s facing camera, from behind Vetri placed his big cock n looked into camera n inserted his cock with a strong thrust into Haritha’s pussy n Haritha left big moan “haaaaa ahhhhh”.. Vetri was smiling towards camera n slapped Haritha’s ass cheeks multiple times and started fucking her pussy harder… Haritha was enjoying it throughly n making lusty sounds n asking Vetri to handle her like real man n make her his own slut.. Vetri held her hair in bunch and fucking her like horse from behind in a fast pace…
Haritha’s face n her sexy expression are clearly visible to Sathish now.. Both her horny expression and his wife talks are too much for Sathish n he cummed multiple times n he got tired of it.. but Vetri was keep going n fucking Haritha in multiple positions n made her cum multiple times n most of the time Vetri was looking into camera with an victory smile… Before Vetri completing Sathish got dosed off due to tired n in half conscious…
After sometime Sathish waked up by someone slapping his face… It’s none other than his Wife Haritha, standing there completely nude n slapping his face..
Haritha: you ass hole, with ur small dick u can’t even satisfy me but you are doubting my pureness n loyalness. U mother fucker I never ever cheated you not even in my dream till this evening. I was loyal to you even though u ignored me n dint satisfy me but ur dirty brain s doubting me? U piece of shit. I fucked another man for the first time in my life to teach you lesson n now I understand what I am missing in my sex life n I am going to fuck as many guys I want n u going to just sit n watch n shag ur cock like u did now
By saying she slapped Sathish face again… Sathish understood that Vetri tricked him n he looked into Vetri who was standing their naked with wicked smile..
Vetri: dude I told u to move on, but you needed proof, here s ur proof (Vetri splited Haritha’s well fucked pussy, inserted his finger into her pussy, took the wet cum drenched finger n inserted into Sathish mouth to eat).. it’s not proof ur your wife cheating it’s proof tat u r pure cuckold..
By saying Vetri laughed heavily..
10 days back: (flash back 1):
Haritha was watching a guy following her every where she goes n he s taking pics of from morning. She also seeing him past 2 days. She wanted to confront him.
Haritha: who the hell are you.. why u following me n taking pics. Shall I call the security officer?
Vetri: (scared) no mam no I was not following u. Don’t call the security officer.
Haritha: don’t play dumb with me, I know u got my pics in this cam n if security officer comes u will get arrested..
Vetri: no madam don’t call security officer I will tell you truth. I am a detective, ur husband Sathish wanted to follow u to find out whether you are cheating him
Vetri told everything to Haritha like scared little boy. By hearing that Haritha started crying that she s loyal to her husband but he was doubting her.. after lots of console, Vetri made Haritha stop crying.. from sad Haritha turned to angry n she wanted to punish Sathish.. Vetri promised that he will help Haritha… After 10 days today Haritha had her Revenge n Vetri as promised helped Haritha by making her slut n her hubby a perfect cuckold…
Haritha with victory face, pushed Sathish from Chair n made him lie down, sat on his face with pussy open n made Vetri’s cum flow from her pussy to Sathish mouth… Vetri sat in chair n lighted a cigarette in swag… Haritha took Vetri’s cock in her mouth n started sucking for thanking Vetri…
But only Vetri knows that real winner s Vetri not Haritha..
12 days back (flash back 2)
Vetri was looking into Haritha’s pic for first time after Sathish left Vetri’s office. Her beauty made Vetri to handle the case by himself. When he first seen her for first time in real in shopping mall he was blown away by her beauty n hot lusty body.. Haritha s perfect mixture of elite n classic…
Vetri’s mind voice: what a girl.. even in my 100 birth I cannot geta girl like her. But nature n fate gave a perfect opportunity to me now.
Vetri’s criminal naughty mind started working n he framed a perfect plan within a second..
Vetri handled more than 50 cases, never ever he got caught while following his client but only Haritha caught him following because Vetri wanted to get caught by Haritha n it’s all part of his plan…
Today:
His plan worked very well like he calculated n he got a homely elite rich classy housewife sucking his cock like slut infront of his hubby….
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
[+] 2 users Like Vetrimaran's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super start
[+] 1 user Likes Sanjjay Rangasamy's post
Like Reply
Good one
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply
Great, write more
[+] 1 user Likes Ragasiyananban's post
Like Reply
(05-02-2022, 12:44 PM)Sanjjay Rangasamy Wrote: Super start

Thank you
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply
(09-02-2022, 08:51 PM)Vasanthan Wrote: Good one

Thank you
Like Reply
(12-02-2022, 06:16 AM)Ragasiyananban Wrote: Great, write more

Thanks dude. Sure will try
Like Reply
(19-02-2022, 08:29 PM)Vetrimaran Wrote: Thanks dude. Sure will try

Your roleplay thread was good. perhaps more there?
Like Reply