Adultery Remarriage ( rural village version)
Thumbs Up 
This is story happened rural village. It's different compared to other remarriage stories. Hope you all like this.
Raja returned to his village for semester holidays to his village kristhupuram. His mom is very happy to see him back. They are living in a rural village in India. Like many villages in India here also only old people, younger ones went to cities in search of better life. His mother name is Mary age 38. His father passed away 8 Years back. After that she is only taking care of him. Mary is beautiful  women with right amount of fat accumulated on her body. She looks like South Indian actress namitha. After her husband death she got his government teacher job. After her husband death, she spent her life in taking care of her only son Raja . Now her son is in engineering final year, Got good marks in GRE, she is a very happy mother. Raja going to usa next year. That she made dinner with Raja's favourite dishes. After dinner they went to respective rooms to sleep. In the night Raja woken up hearing strange noises from mother room. He thought that may be mother watching some movie. After some he went to urinal, he saw some one jumping his house wall. He try to see who it is, but that man disappeared into darkness. All three sides of his house there's empty land which is filled of with trees and bushes. He came to his room and try to sleep. He is feeling that something bad is happening around him. He slept very late.
[+] 1 user Likes robertkumar809's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Superb bro,need big update
Like Reply
When he woke up in the morning, Mary already went to school. Raja went to back yard of his house to pee. There he found used condoms and bidis. He is shocked to found those. Only his mother residing here, who used these condoms and who smoked these bidis. He remembered yesterday night incidents, sounds from his mother room. He went to bathroom in backyard of his house.there are mom's used clothes. He has taken his mom's petticoat. He found some thing sticky on those. His doubt is confirmed. Some one is fucking his widow mother. He is the one who jumped the wall yesterday night. He knows his mother writes diary every day. He found the diary in her shelf and started reading it. In the school in her leisure time Mary is thinking what happened in last 6 months.

After Raja left for his college 6 months, Raja left to college he got himself busy in final year project work, he stopped calling his mother. Here she is lonely. Every day she used to go her school by bus . From her home she has to walk 10 minutes to bus stop. Nowadays she found that somebody is following her. She found it strange, who will following her , she already 38 years old and mother of 20 years old son . She is happy that someone is giving her attention. She is feeling like teenage girl. He is labanu a 50 year old. Every day he used follow her. He lives nearby their house only. He is daily labour. His wife is a terminally ill  patient. One night while sleeping in her bed, Mary feels that somebody stalking her though the window. Mary slowly opened her eyes to see who it is . It is none other than him. She feels shy. Everyday he comes to her home by jumping the wall to check her. After somedays Mary used switchon bed light so that he can see her properly. He used to do nothing. He will come see her for some time. As he is doing nothing harm to her. Mary wanted to tease him more. She used to remove her saree, and sleep in only blouse and petticoat. This is going for sometime. 4 days he didn't followed her or came to see her in night. She felt worry. First she thought he lost interest in her. Then she thought something bad happened to him. One day while coming from school, she thought to meet his wife and ask about him . But she didn't able to do this
Like Reply
That night she is sleeping wearing saree, and feeling sorry for herself. She suddenly felt someone  is seeing her. She opened her eyes, it's him . She is unable control herself. She getup from her bed . Opened the backdoor of her house. There he is smoking beedi. That's a full moon day. They can see each other clearly. She ran into him hugged him tightly. After that she started to thumping on his chest with her hands. She is crying.
' why you didn't come last four days . I thought something bad to you. And also i thought you lost interest in this old lady'
He consoled her 
' sorry dear. I went outside of village on some urgent work'
He hugged her tightly. She kissed him like a mad women
They both forgot that they are out side. Slowly he started remove her clothes. She didn't object to this. He removed her blouse , started pressing her boobs. She is enjoying male touch after 8 Years. He removed her petticoat, and made her naked. He removed his lungi. Started massaging his big cock. He made her lie down on gross and started entering her already wet pussy. She accomodated by parting her legs. He entered in pussy fully and started giving hard strokes.mary enjoying fully.she hugged him tightly and giving kisses to him. He cummed in her pussy after halfen hour. After that he used to come everyday in midnight. Mary used to get ready for him like new bride. They used have sex daily except Mary's period days ofcourse with condom. Somedays he used to sleep with Mary in her bed like her husband.
Like Reply
Last night he came here without knowing her son had came. After sex Mary told him to not to come because her son is here.
Raja finished reading the diary. First he got angry on her. After he thought ' she has done nothing wrong as she lonely. She needs someone to take care of'. He will leave to usa. After that who will see after her.
Mary came back from school. Raja asked her about last night incidents. First Mary said nothing happened. After Raja showed her the diary. She started crying. ' son please forgive. I will not do this again'. He can't see his mother crying. He consoled her saying ' you have not done anything wrong. You have done all this because of your loneliness . Call labanu . I will talk with him'

Mary called labanu. Labanu came to Mary house.

'my mother told about your affair. I know you are taking good care of her. But I want to know you are using her for for time pass. Or will you marry her and take care of her till the end'

' Raja Babu , i love her. If she agrees iam ready to marry her with consent of my wife'

Raja called his mother ' mother tell me if you are ready to marry him'
His mother ' son I can't leave this loney life. If his wife agrees . Iam ready to marry him'

Raja asked his mother to bring her old mangalsutra. Asked labanu to tie that to his mother. Labanu tied that to Mary. Raja said ' please take care of her. Now you both can go bed room and enjoy.

They both went to bed room. Now they are husband and wife. This time they both had sex very passionately. Mary asked labanu to doesn't use condom as now she is his wife. They both had sex three times that day. Three times he cummed in her unprotected pussy.

Next day labanu got his wife's consent to remarry. Raja spoken with pastor and made him agree to perform marriage by paying double the amount he receives for conducting marriage.
After one week they both got married in simple ceremony. Mary has transferred all her husband property in Raja's name and shifted to labanu's house. She is perfoming her duties like obidient wife, and taking  care of his first wife. Labanu taking care of Mary by daily satisfying her in bed. This story happened 3 years back and now Mary is a proud mother of 2 kids with labanu. Raja got job in USA, and settled there only ( the end)
Like Reply
Good going bro...update plz
Like Reply
clps Nice Story happy
Like Reply
Awesome........
Like Reply