Adultery My Best Friend's Wife by The_Dolphin
Story :- My Best Friend's Wife

Written by The_Dolphin

The following story is either 100% true or 100% fiction. It would be interesting to know what you think, so please comment.

--------------------------------------------------
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I stop at the filling station to fill up my tank. Dean, the owner of the service station, sees me and comes walking in my direction. We have been very close friends for years.

"Hi!" he says. "I still owe you money, buddy. When am I going to get your account for those building plans you've done for me?" He is in the process of extending his house (or shall I say mansion) and I did the designs for him.

"What the hell, give me twenty grand and we'll call it quits!" I reply, grossly exaggerating of course.

"Twenty grand?! Shit, in that case my wife will have to pay you with the body, because I do not have that kind of money..." he jokes back.

"Fine by me, but for twenty grand she'll have to do it in quite a few installments." I quip.

"OK, I'll tell her. Just say where, when and how often!" he teases.

I laugh it off, pay the attendant and drive off.

On the way home I daydream about our conversation. What I wouldn't give for it to come true! Lara, Dean's wife, is an absolute goddess. She is an instructor at her own gym and her shapely body is testimony of how serious she takes her work. She is always one of the main topics in the bar at the country club after golf on Saturdays and needless to say, the subject of most men's fantasies – and I include myself. But through all the daydreaming and wishful thinking I am well aware of the fact that it will remain just that – wishful thinking! She has a flawless reputation and it is very obvious that she absolutely adores Dean. And why shouldn't she? He has got good looks, he's a great sportsman, a loving husband and a very successful businessman.

A few days later, I phone the service station to make an appointment to have my vehicle serviced. Lara answers the phone.

"By the way, when are we getting your account for the building plans?" she asks. "We'd hate to keep you waiting for your money."

"I take it Dean did not tell you about our little ‘arrangement'?" I tease.

"What arrangement?" she asks.

I tell her of my conversation with Dean.

"Oh, that? Yes, he did mention it to me." she laughs.

"Well, there you have it!" I conclude.

"OK." she replies.

"OK what?" I ask, a little puzzled.

"OK, I'll do it. But Dean must not know about it." she says.

"You've got one big mouth, lady! Talk is cheap, you know..." I counter.

"Well, your move.." she says and hangs up.

Now she's got me totally baffled. Surely she can't be serious? I wonder if she has any idea what she's doing to me! Where do I go from here? Do I make the next move or is it going to blow up in my face? After giving it some thought, I decide that she is well aware of the effect she has on me and is just playing with me. I leave it at that.

A few days later I stop at the service again to fill up my tank. Dean sees me and walks up to me. I still feel awkward about the conversation I had with his wife.

"I hate having to ask you this, as I have not even paid your account yet, but I need a big favor." he says.

"What can I do for you, mate? Spit it out!" I reply.

"I'm worried about the way my builder is interpreting your plans. Would you mind coming out to my place? I'd like you to have a look at the sun deck at the pool. I'm not sure whether the pillars he's building would be sufficient to carry that heavy structure. I'd be much happier if you could come and check whether he is following your specifications" he explains.

"Well, unfortunately I will not be able to make it today. But tomorrow is Saturday, so it wouldn't be a problem. What time would you like me to come? I ask.

"Damn! Tomorrow I am playing in the golf tournament. I'm going to be out on the golf course for the whole day. But Lara will be at home. So please pop in and check it out for me, will you?" he asks.

"No prob, mate. Enjoy the golf!" I say as I drive off.

I think about the conversation I had with Lara. Could this be the opportunity I have been waiting for..? I shrug it off as daydreaming.

Saturday after lunch I drive out to Dean's place. It is about fifteen kilometers out of town. They own a smallholding in the Bushel on the boundary of the nature reserve. It has a spectacular view over the valley and it is not uncommon to drive past a few elephant or rhino on the way.

I stop in front of the house and run up the steps to the front door. It is open. I knock lightly and enter the hallway. I call Lara's name, but no reply. Strange… She has to be here somewhere. It's very unlike her to leave the place open and go off somewhere. Maybe she is in the garden.

I walk to the sliding door and look over the garden. Nothing. Then I see her! She is sun tanning next to the pool with a story book in her hand. Just as I am about to walk out onto the balcony and call her, it hits me between the eyes. She is tanning topless! Her bright blue bikini top lies next to her on the grass. That which the guys at the club can only dream about is displayed to me in all its splendor! Those firm, sun tanned boobs totally defy gravity even as she lies on her back. They are perfect, about 34C. With an erection straining against my pants, I take a few minutes to enjoy what is on display. Eventually I come to my senses, feeling slightly guilty about being a peeping tom. But how do I get her attention without her knowing that I've seen her topless..? I know! I'll go back to the front door and ring the bell. Hopefully she'll hear it, make herself respectable and come to the door.

While I am pondering the idea, she gets up and trots towards the house. Her firm breasts jump and jiggle with every step. I rush to the front door and as I reach for the bell, she comes around the corner into the hallway. She sees me and stops dead in her tracks. With a surprised look on her face she clasps her arms over her breasts. What a picture! Her blue bikini bottom is nothing more than just a little triangle covering only the barest of necessities.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
"Oops! I'm very sorry..." she stammers and quickly wraps her arms around her bare boobs.

"My pleasure!" I quip. "You did say you were going to pay me with the body. I take it this is the first installment..?"

She blushes. "Wait. I'll go and get my top at the pool." she says and turns towards the pool. Wow! The view from behind is even better! The bikini bottom turns out to be a G-string!

"Can I come with?" I push my luck.

"Er… If you want to." she stammers again, not really knowing what to say. She starts to walk down the steps towards the pool, her arms still folded over her breasts. I follow her sheepishly. My eyes are riveted to the sway of her hips and the movement of those bare sun tanned ass cheeks.

At the pool she bends down and picks up her top. She turns her back to me, holding the top over her boobs.

"Would you mind giving me a hand?" she asks.

"Is this really necessary?" I push my luck again. She does not reply and I take the two strings that are dangling by her sides and tie it into a bow behind her back. My hands tremble slightly as my fingers come into contact with the flesh of her back.

"Thanks." she says as she takes the remaining two strings and ties it in a bow behind her neck. She turns to me.

"So when did you have the boob job?" I ask. I'm talking utter rubbish, of course, but I'm saying it just to provoke her.

"What on earth are you talking about? I never had any boob job!" she hits back.

"Come on! I had a good eyeful when you stormed into the hallway and I know a boob job when I see one!" I persist.

"In that case I don't have to feel bad about what you saw, because it is obvious that there is something wrong with your eyesight. This set is still exactly as Mother Nature made them." she replies.

"That you'll have to prove…" I insist.

"Come on! I'm not blonde! Your feeble story of a boob job is just a hopeless attempt to get me to show you my boobs. I'm certainly not going to fall for that! Next time try to be more original." she says with a smile. Her perfect white teeth form a stunning contrast with her tanned face. "Tell you what. Be a good boy now and I'll go get us something to drinks. What do you say?"

"Now there's a good idea!" I reply. "And while you're busy I'll go and inspect the construction work on the deck. That is after all why I am here."

"You do that." she says and trots up the steps into the house.

I climb up the half finished deck and check out the construction. Everything seems to be up to standard. The view from up there is phenomenal! I look over the valley and at the water hole not too far from the house I can see a few elephant and their calves wallowing in the mud.

I look towards the house and am just in time to see Lara close the front door and lock it. Interesting…

I climb off the deck and take a seat next to the pool. She comes down the steps with the drinks on a tray and a towel over her shoulder. I get up, take the tray from her and place it on the table next to the chairs. She drops the towel and a pair of swimming trunks next to my chair.

"There. It's hot and I'm going to take a dip later. Feel free to put that on if you want to join me." she says and sinks down on a lounge chair with her drink in hand.

It is still early and I realize that Dean will not be home before dark. The front door is locked, so any unwelcome guests can simply be ignored. The pool area is very private and can only be accessed through the house.

"Thanks!" I accept her invitation. I take Dean's swimming trunks and put it on in the dressing room next to the pool. When I return, I find Lara lying on her stomach on a towel at the side of the pool. She is trying to apply suntan lotion to her back, but is not very successful.

"Can I help?" I ask politely and kneel next to her.

"Thanks! You're a doll!" she says and hands me the lotion.

I put a little in my hand. I've always had a thing for the pleasant coconut smell of tanning lotion. I start to rub it into her shoulders. She pulls her short, dark brown hair away from her neck.

"Don't let the lotion get on my top, OK?" she says.

"Well… that's not going to be easy." I reply.

Without further ado she reaches behind her and unties the string of her top. She leans forward and lies with her head on her forearms.

I pour a little oil on her back and spread it all over her back with long, slow strokes. My eyes are riveted on the sides of her breasts that are bulging out under her weight. My hands move in ever increasing circles, closer and closer to those soft bulges. She does not react. Then I let my fingers glide boldly over the soft flesh. Still no reaction. I can feel my erection straining against the swimming trunks.
Like Reply
I do the rest of her back right down to her G-string. Then I kneel next to her thighs and apply some lotion. She open her legs a little to give me better access. I kneel over her left leg, forcing her legs wider open with my right knee. She does not resist. I am now kneeling between her legs. What a view! Her pussy strains against the tiny blue triangle of her G-string, which disappears into the crack of her buttocks only to reappear above her ass and form a T with the side strings. I apply lotion to the inside of her thigh and my hand glides dangerously close to her pussy with every stroke. I can feel the slight contraction of her muscles in anticipation every time I get near her pussy. Her firm sun browned buttocks lie enticingly in front of me. Without further ado I rub some lotion into them. Still no reaction from her, not even when I spread her cheeks with the circular motion of my hands.

Then it all gets too much for me. My dick feels as if it is going to snap off any minute! I have to cool down. I get up and dive into the water.

I do a couple of lengths and then stand in the water at the side of the pool next to where she lies. She is leaning on her elbows, reading a story book. The tops of her breasts are clearly visible. She turns the page and in the movement her breasts lift completely from the towel. I can clearly see her huge dark brown nipples. She does not even seem to be aware of my presence. There is no way in the world that I'm going to be ignored like that! I cup my hands under the water and throw a stream of icy cold water over her.

"You dog!" she shrieks "You are going to pay for that!" She jumps up and dives into the water, chasing me. I'm not sure if she realized that her bikini top remained on the towel. I swim away from her but slow enough to make sure that she catches up with me. She dives on top of me and forces my head under the water. I grab her around the waist and pull her against me. I can feel those firm naked tits pressing against my chest under the water. Her legs fold around my waist. I put my hands on her bare buttocks to support her, while she puts her hands on my shoulders.

Without warning I lift her up until her naked breasts break through the surface of the water. What a sight! The normally large nipples are now significantly smaller and longer as a result of the cold water.

"OK, so you're right. No boob job!" I tease.

"You're a very bad man!" she shrieks and leans self consciously against me in an attempt to hide her boobs from my view. I cannot decide whether seeing her boobs or feeling it press against my body gives me the most pleasure. She leans with her head on my shoulder. I push her wet hair away from her neck with my nose and gently kiss her neck.

"Mmmm…" she sighs and puts her hand behind my head, pulling me closer to her neck. I lift my head slightly and start to nibble on her earlobe. She groans and pulls away from me. She looks at me with those dark brown doe eyes, her mouth slightly open. "You're naughty…" she whispers. In response I lean forward and kiss her full on the mouth. Her tongue darts into my mouth. I slide my right hand up her rib cage and she leans back to give me better access to her left breast. My hand folds around the firm breast and I roll her nipple gently between my fingers. She groans and I can hear the tempo of her breathing pick up as we kiss passionately.

I lift her up and she leans towards me, her nipple centimeters from my mouth. I accept her offer and my mouth closes around her hard, dark brown nipple. I suck it into my mouth. Again I feel her hand on the back of my head pulling me into her breast. Her breathing is ragged.

I walk with her into shallower water, then lift her out of the water and make her sit on the edge of the pool. Her perfect tits are now level with my face. I take her tits in my two hands and take turns sucking on her nipples. Again I feel her hands playing in my hair. I gently push her backwards. She gets the message and lies back on the paving with her feet in the water. I part her legs. I can clearly make out the slit of her bulging pussy through the wet triangle of her G-string. I lean forward and gently kiss the inside of her thigh. I can feel her body stiffen in anticipation. I drag my tongue over the inside of her other thigh. She stiffens again and a hoarse groan escapes from her lips. I stroke the sides of her hips and tug on the strings of her G-string. She co-operates by lifting her hips. I take off the G-string and place it on the side of the pool. I spread her legs again. What an awesome sight! Her clean shaven pussy glistens centimeters from my face, as ready and wet as can be! I cannot wait to taste it, but suppress the urge. Instead a plant a few more wet kisses on the insides of her thighs, ever closer and closer to her pussy, but deliberately avoiding any contact with it. She starts to squirm and moan. I blow lightly over her pussy lips. The sharp intake of air tells me that she loves it. I lean forward and plant a kiss just above her slit. The skin there feels like day-old beard. I pretend to kiss her on her pussy lips, but turn away at the last minute to kiss her on the inside of her thigh again.

"Don't… Please don't torture me like this…" she whispers. Again I blow over her pussy. She trembles. Her labia minora are quite small and peep shyly from the groove formed by the fleshy outer lips. I move my mouth to the inside of the other thigh, my lips lightly brushing against her one outer lip. I feel her hands on the back of my head. She is trying to pull me to her cunt. I resist and avoid contact with her cunt for another minute. Then, without warning, I kiss her on her cunt, pushing my tongue as deep as possible into her vagina. She tastes like heaven!
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
"Oh, my God!" she cries, her hands tugging harder on the back of my head. I can feel the light tremors in her thighs. I move slightly upwards and suck her clit into my mouth. This is the last straw. Her thighs clamp around my head and with a scream she explodes into a very intense orgasm. Her lower body contracts in rhythmic spasms. I keep sucking on her clit until she subsides. She relaxes suddenly and I move away to give her time to recover. She lies breathless and speechless for a few minutes, her arm across her face. I take her other hand in mine and stroke it gently. In the distance I can hear the trumpet of an elephant.

Eventually she sits upright. She looks at me for a moment. "All right, get out." she orders. I get out of the pool and lie beside her, taking her in my arms. We kiss passionately and her tongue darts into my mouth again. I hold her close and stroke her naked back.

Then she rolls on top of me. I lie on my back. She kneels over me with her breast hanging like ripe grapefruits over my face. Just as I want to take her nipple into my mouth again, she moves away. Her head dips down and I feel her lips close over my right nipple. She has just discovered one of my biggest weaknesses! My nipples are incredibly sensitive. She nibbles lightly on my nipple. My cock feels as if it is going to burst through Dean's trunks at any minute! My left nipple gets the same treatment. Heaven!

The she sits with her naked, wet pussy on my rock hard cock. "I think you're enjoying this…" she says with a naughty smile. I smile back at her. She moves further down and tugs on the waist band of my trunks. I raise my hips and she takes off my trunks with one swift movement. My hard cock towers proudly into the air. "Wow!" she says as she sees how hard it is. Her hand folds around my dick and she starts to pump it gently. She lowers her head and her warm, wet mouth engulfs the head. I'm in heaven! I slowly fuck her mouth while she sucks my dick.

Then the tingling sensation in my balls tells me that this is enough! This is not where I want to blow my load! Not yet! I have to fuck this beautiful creature here and now! I try to push her gently onto her back, but she resists and pushes me back onto my back. How now? I thought this was what she wanted? She squats over my pelvis. "Just lie still." she orders. She takes my hard dick in her hand and guides it to her pussy. I can feel the head nestle in her warm, moist slit. She lets go of my dick and with an audible sigh she lowers her body onto my erection. I feel my dickhead penetrate the soft, warm, velvety fold of her tight cunt. Painfully slowly her cunt engulfs my dick until her ass presses against my balls. My dick is buried to the hilt in her hot, wet cunt. She sits motionless on top of me. Then she leans forward and kisses me. Her hips begin a slow bobbing motion on my dick as she fucks me with long, slow strokes. I put my hands on her hips and pull her tightly against me on every down stroke, burying my dick in her sopping wet pussy every time. That familiar tingle in my balls return and I know I have to either shoot my load or withdraw from her pussy.

I push her off me and roll her onto her back so that I lie between her thighs. I kiss her passionately and then move further down. I take her right nipple into my mouth and gently nibble on it. I can tell by her moans that she is enjoying it. In fact I am only playing for time, waiting for my imminent orgasm to subside.
Like Reply
I move further down until my face is directly above her pussy. Her juices are now flowing freely. I spread her cunt lips and pull the fleshy sheath of her clit back until the tiny pink nubbin of her clit is exposed. I tickle it ever so gently with the tip of my tongue. She moans and her lower body shudders every time I touch her clit. Then I suck her clit into my mouth again and gently roll it between my lips. Her hand grabs the hair at the back of my head and her head rolls from side to side. I realize that she is going to come again soon.

I lift my head and lie on top of her. Her arms fold around me as I kiss her passionately. I can tell that tasting her own pussy on my mouth excites her tremendously.

Holding her head between my hands, I move my lower body up until I can feel the head of my dick nudging her wet slit as if it has a mind of its own. She raises her knees and folds her legs around me. I push forward and my dick finds its way into her warm, slippery love tunnel. Without much resistance I slip into her until my balls press against her ass. I fuck her with long, slow strokes, everyone of which she meets with gusto! Again I feel that tingling in my balls…

I take my dick out of her cunt and turn her around so that she stands on her hands and knees. I kneel behind her. Her firm, rounded buttocks look very enticing and without further ado I ram my dick into her cunt. It glides effortlessly all the way into her slippery folds. Again I experience that heavenly feeling as my cock is engulfed by her pussy. I fuck her with long, hard strokes from behind, my balls slapping against her clit with every stroke. I find it extremely erotic to see my hard dick disappear all the way into her body only to reappear, glistening wet with her juices.

Then I am suddenly intrigued by the tiny brown star of her asshole. I have never had anal sex before, but all of a sudden I have to try it! I withdraw my dick from her cunt and squat over her buttocks. I take my dick in my hand and lay my wet dickhead against her asshole.

"Please… Don't… Not that! I've never…" she protests.

"Don't worry. I'll be OK" I promise. As if I'd know! This is a first for me too, but I figure she doesn't have to know that.

I take her by the hips and push hard and firmly against her asshole. She moans. She is too tight. I can't get my dick inside her. I put some spit on my dickhead and on her asshole and try again. This time I push considerably harder. She screams as my dickhead slips into her asshole.

"Ouch! Please take it out! It hurts too much!" she pleads.

I come to my senses and decide not to put her through that. I take my dickhead out of her ass and give her time to recover.

"Thanks…" she whispers.

Satisfied that she is OK, I slip my cock into her from behind again. I lean forward and fondle her left tit while my right hand moves through the front of her thighs. I tickle her clit while I fuck her passionately. Judging by the guttural noise she makes, it is driving her nuts! I open her outer lips with my fingers and make sure that my balls slap against her exposed clit on every downward stroke. It seems to have the desired effect. Before long I feel the tremors of an approaching orgasm in her lower body. Then she begins to buck and jerk as her body contracts in the rhythmic spasm of another intense orgasm. I have to hang on for dear life to keep my dick in her bucking pussy! I grab her firmly by the hips and fuck her hard and fast. Then I see stars in front of my eyes and it feels as if my balls are about to explode. I shoot stream after stream of hot, pearly white cum deep into her pussy. She falls forward and I collapse on top of her, totally spent. We lie like that for a while. Then I roll off her and take her in my arms. For a few minutes no says a word.

"That was incredible…!" she whispers, finally breaking the silence. I peck her on the forehead in reply.

"I take it your account is now settled?" she asks.

"In full!" I reply. "But I sure would not mind a few bonus installments!" I tease.

She laughs. "Please have the account ready by Monday if you don't mind." she says.

"But I thought…?" I ask, a little puzzled.

"Thought what?!" she snaps at me. "You didn't seriously believe that this was about your account, did you? If that was the case, where does it leave me? A common whore who trades sex for favors? Come on! Look around you! Surely you'll have noticed that money is not a problem around here?"

Suddenly I feel like a dog. I have no idea what to say. I take her in my arms and we lie in silence for a few more minutes.

"Would you like something to drink" she asks after a while.

"Thought you'd never ask!" I reply.

She gets up and I marvel once again at her perfect body. She suddenly looks down and lifts her leg. My cum is trickling down her inner thigh in a pale white line. She smiles, takes a towel and wipes her pussy with it. Then she puts on her G-string and walks in the direction of the house. "Are you coming?" she invites over her shoulder.
Like Reply
I hop into Dean's swimming trunks and follow her. The subtle jiggle of her bare breasts as she walks up the steps does not escape me. Neither does the sway of those sun browned hips and buttocks.

I follow her to Dean's bar. "Help yourself." she says. "I'll have a Bacardi." I get behind the bar and pour the drinks while she sit on a bar stool. I can hardly keep my eyes off those perfect tits! Her nipples are now large and relaxed again. We sip our drinks while making small talk, completely at ease with each other.

"Would you mind if I had a quick shower?" she asks suddenly.

"Only if I can join you." I tease.

"Careful, you'll twist my arm right off!" she replies with a naughty wink and walks down the passage with me in hot pursuit. She enters the bedroom and walks into the en suite. Again I follow. She opens the shower door and turns on the taps. She adjusts it until she is happy with the temperature. Then she unceremoniously takes off the G-string, gets into the shower and turns to me. Her firm, wet breasts combined with the sight of her hairless pussy (of which only the top part of her slit is visible in this standing position) causes an immediate stirring in my swimming trunks. I take it of and join her in the shower. I close the door. She glances at my semi erect cock, smiles and squirts a lump of liquid soap into her hand. She looks me in the eye as her hand closes around my dick. She starts to soap my cock and balls thoroughly, focusing mainly on my dickhead. Within second I have another raging hard-on!

I pull her towards me and wash her back with a cake of soap. My hands move down and I soap her firm buttocks. She opens her legs slightly and my hand glides through her legs over her smooth pussy. I start washing it. "Careful! Not too much soap, OK?" she cautions.

"OK." I reply and splash her pussy with the lukewarm shower water. Then I insert my middle finger into her vagina. She is still sopping wit, her vagina still drenched with my cum. She groans as I finger her pussy and the tempo of her hand stroking my dick increases.

"Wow! Slow down!" I say and pull slightly away from her. I most certainly do not want to shoot my load just yet! I bend down and take her nipple in my mouth while fingering her pussy from the front. Her arms fold around my neck. I lift her left knee so that she stands on one leg. Her pussy is now at the same height as my dick. She gets the message. Her hand closes around my hard dick again and she draws me closer. She places the head of my dick in her wet slit and leans back against the wall. I push forward. Again I enjoy that heavenly sensation as my dick slides into the hot, wet folds of her cunt. She moans softly as I start to fuck her slowly. I hold her one leg in the air to get better access to her cunt. I fuck her harder and faster. I realize that her other leg must be getting tired and let go of her left leg. Immediately my dick slips out of her cunt. She gives me a disappointed look.

I turn her around and she leans forward, away from me. She is significantly shorter than me and I have to bend my knees to line my cock up with the opening of her vagina. I push into her sopping wet cunt again and bury my cock to the hilt. With my hands on her hips I fuck her with long, deep strokes while she leans with her hands against the wall. I move my hands over her wet, slippery breasts. I lift her one leg again to adjust the height and keep ramming my dick into her cunt, realizing that I am going to cum soon.

I withdraw my dick from her cunt and turn her around so that she faces me. I pick her up and her legs fold around my waist. I lower her slowly as she guides my dick into her pussy with one hand. She wraps her arms around my neck while I fuck her, supporting her weight with my hands on her buttocks. I can tell that she is thoroughly enjoying this position. I tilt her backwards so that her back leans against the wall and fuck her hard and deep. Her nails are biting into the flesh of my shoulders and the slight quivering in her lower body tells me that she is on the verge of another orgasm. This time I am ready for her! She cries out as her body begins to convulse rhythmically in the spasms of an intense orgasm. I push her firmly against the wall, my dick fully buried in her vagina. Two more hard, deep strokes and I shoot stream after stream of hot cum into her womb. The sensation is so intense that I feel as if my legs are going to collapse at any minute. I drop her to her feet and hold her for a few minutes.

"Wow..!" she whispers eventually. "My bladder is bursting! Will you excuse me while I quickly go to the loo?"

"What's wrong with her in the shower?" I ask.

"What? You can't be serious..?" she says, slightly surprised by my suggestion.

"Well, we're both standing under running water and I don't think that a little wee is going to do either of us any harm." I encourage her.

"Gee, I'm not so sure… I've never done anything like that." I can see she is in two minds.

"Neither have I." I reply. And I'm not lying.

I pull her gently towards me, while forcing her legs open with my right knee. Her pussy is now hovering just above my thigh. "OK, let rip!" I encourage her.

"Are you sure about this..?" she asks again.

"One hundred percent." I assure her. She puts her arms around me and then I feel a strong stream of hot, golden piss hit me on the thigh. It is my first ‘water sports' experience and I find it strangely erotic. I lower my hand and let the piss run over my fingers. I open the plump lips of her cunt and pull slightly upwards. The steam of piss now sprays over my dick and balls. Immediately my dick reacts by beginning to rear its head. Then the stream subsides to a trickle and eventually stops. "See? Now was that really that bad?" I ask.
Like Reply
"I suppose not…he answers shyly. But I can tell that she was also turned on by it.

"Well now. Would you believe it? Now I have to take a leak!" I say.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" she says and I feel her tiny hand fold around my semi erect dick. I start pissing and she aims my dick at her thigh. The hot, yellow piss is splashing against it. She lifts my dick so that the stream hits her against her pussy. It is to her as new an experience as it is to me and I can see that she is intrigued by it. She squats and lets the piss spray over her chest and breasts. Then I finish. She looks disappointed.

I draw her to her feet and we start soaping each other. Then we get out of the shower and dry each other. She puts on a pair of skimpy white panties, white shorts and a pink top while I hop into Dean's swimming trunks again. We walk to the dressing room next to the pool and I put on my clothes while she watches. I realize that I will have to leave soon. I certainly do not want to jeopardize our situation.

"I have to go…" I say.

"I wish you could stay longer, but maybe you're right. We shouldn't temp fate…" she replies. She bends down, picks up Dean's trunk, her bikini top and the wet towels and we head towards the house.

At the front door, she throws her arms around my neck and kisses me. "Thanks for a wonderful afternoon!" she says and gives me a hug.

"I should be the one dishing out the thanks, lady!" I reply and kiss her on the cheek.

She walks me to my car. "Now don't be a stranger, OK?" she says as I start the car. "And remember to let us have your account on Monday."

"Will do!" I reply and wave at her as I drive off, totally overwhelmed by the events of the day. It still feels so unreal. I have this sudden urge to drive to the club for a few drinks, but realize that it is basically a given that I will run into Dean and he is the last person on earth I can face right now! I head for home with a zillion questions milling through my brain. Whereto from here…?
Like Reply
It's Friday night. I am at a barbecue at my friend Derek's house along with other guests. The men are socializing with drinks in hand around the fire. After the usual rugby talk, the topic soon turns to women. Jacques, one of the guys, starts teasing. "I wish I had such a nice job as our friend, Jason here. He plays with other people's wives and girlfriends all day and then he calls it work. And he gets paid for it! Lucky dog!" Everyone agrees. I'm a freelance architect by profession, but I also 'freelance' as a masseur. I am single and live alone in a big house. I have converted part of the house into a massage parlor. Most people find my combination of occupations very strange.

A few years ago I worked on an architectural project in Japan as part of an exchange student program for my Masters. The people with whom I was staying ran a massage parlor from their home. I have learned a tremendous amount about the art of massaging from Hiroyuki, my host, and even helped out with many massage sessions to compensate in part for my boarding and lodging. I enjoyed it tremendously and decided to try it here in South Africa. The men here think it's wonderful and that it is an inexhaustible source of naked women and steamy sex sessions. If only it were true! But let them believe what they want.

"Jason, maybe you should take Jessie for a session." says Derek, our host. "She's become such a prude lately and is incredibly uptight. Do you think you can do something for her? "

Jessica is his beautiful wife. Everyone calls her just Jessie, or Jess.

"Well, I don't believe I can do much about the prudishness, but stress is my forte." I answer. I don't take him seriously, though, and laugh it off as a case of the liquor doing the talking.

On Monday morning, however, I receive a phone call from Derek. He wants to book a massage session for Jessie. "Are you available this afternoon round two o'clock?" he asks.

"Absolutely!" I say. I would be out of my mind if I did not make time for Jess. I have no idea how he managed to convince her. She's quite reserved. "Are you coming too?" I ask.

"No thanks!" he replies. "If you had a sexy young assistant, it would of course have been a completely different matter ..." he jokes.

"Any preferences or requests?" I ask.

"None at all. Let her decide. But don't be too hard on her. "

"I will take good care of her, I promise." I say and hang up.

It's Monday afternoon two o'clock. The doorbell rings. It's Jess. She is wearing a light summer dress and has a beach bag over the shoulder. She is looking as fresh as a daisy - an absolutely stunning woman! What makes her special is the rare combination of jet-black hair and blue eyes - the so-called "Spanish blonde". However, she has quite a light complexion. It makes me wonder if her hair color, as is the case with most women, comes from a bottle. What makes her even more remarkable is the fact that she appears to be totally unaware of the effect she has on most men.

I invite her in and lead her through to the massage room.

"Jason, this is a first for me. You'll have to be patient. Oh, and please remember - this is Derek's idea, not mine." she points out. "But can I ask you a few questions before we start?"

"Of course!" I reply, offering her a chair next to the massage bed.

She peers wide-eyed at the bed. "Can you tell me in a nutshell what my options are?"

"Jess, I'm going to be honest with you. I want you to know exactly what you're letting yourself in for. A massage is mainly about one thing - the body. It is about relaxation and massaging of certain key muscles and nerve pressure points in order to make you feel better. To access these key points properly, one is sometimes compelled to work in close contact with most body parts, including the privates. It may, therefore, in some cases become a very erotic experience. Some people are comfortable with it and others find it offensive." I briefly explain the various types of massages that I offer. She listens attentively.

"This 'full body massage' that I have heard of it. How does it work? Must a person be totally naked?" she asks hesitantly.

"Preferably, but not necessarily. I normally leave that to my clients to decide." I explain. "Oh, and I let them decide how far they want things to go. I have no expectations and will certainly not do anything that the customer is not comfortable with. It is very important to me that my customers are comfortable at all times. But I must warn again, it can be quite a sensual and erotic experience."

"I'm not really interested in any of the 'naked' or erotic massages, thank you." she says firmly. "But I will leave it up to you. Do what you think best, as long as it stops when I say so."

"Perfectly good enough for me." I assure her. "But you have to understand that it is ultimately about sensual pleasures. So think carefully before you tell me to stop. There is nothing you can do that will shock me, so do not stop me just because you think that I will think less of you or anything. "
Like Reply
"Sensual pleasure ... I will keep that in mind. What should I wear? I brought a swimsuit ..."

"I would prefer that you use the clothes that are in the locker room." I answer. "We will be using oils and things that might ruin your swimwear. These garments are disposable and made specifically for massage sessions."

"Okay then. What do these garments look like? I hope it's not too revealing ..." she says with a worried look.

"Nothing sexy. It's like a boob tube with shoulder straps with very modest matching panties. But go see for yourself." I say. She steps into the locker room and closes the door. I wait patiently.

"Heavens!" she calls after a while. "It's not very modest!!"

"Massage gown behind the door, Jess!" I say. "Please bring two towels as well to cover the 'naughty bits' if you want." I start getting the necessary oils and stuff ready.

"Naughty bits, huh..? OK, then." she says. "But can I keep the gown on?"

"For now, yes. We'll see how it goes."

Finally, she steps out of the locker room. She is wearing the gown, the front covered right up to the neck region, two towels under one arm. "What now?" she asks, hesitantly.

"Now we begin. If there is anything I do with which you are uncomfortable, just say the word and I will stop. "I assure her." Come and sit here on the bed."

"Do I have to take the gown off?" she asks.

"Not yet necessary."

She breathes a sigh of relief.

"Okay, let's get started." I say, and move in behind her. I put my hands on her shoulders and begin to massage her neck over the gown with my thumbs. She gradually begins to relax and we make small talk while I do my thing.

I gently pull the gown down over her shoulders so that I can have better access to her muscles. She responds by quickly holding the front of the gown tightly together over her boobs. Soon she relaxes while I massage her back, still over the gown.

"Now we need to get your arms out of the gown." I say. "We need to stretch those tight shoulder muscles thoroughly." She cooperates by slipping her arm out of the gown while holding the front together with the other.

I raise her hand, put it behind her head and pull her elbow back, gently but firmly. "Ouch..!" she says softly. I laugh. "Like they say, no pain, no gain." I relax the pressure on her arm and repeat the stretches five times.

"Now the other arm, please." She slips the other arm out of the gown while still holding the gown loosely over her chest. I do five more stretches.

"Now we have to do both arms simultaneously." I say.

"Yes, but ..." she protests.

"Never mind. Let's do it this way." I drape a towel around her neck so that the two ends of it cover her breasts.

"Hmm ... Very ingenious!" She smiles and drops the gown and bundles it up around her hips.

I take her arms and pull them down and backwards so that her hands meet behind her back. I raise her arms upwards behind her back, stretching the shoulder muscles. I hold it like that and repeat the process ten times. Then I put both her hands on the back of her head and pull both her elbows back towards me. This causes her to lean slightly backwards. I now have an unobstructed view of her cleavage, but her boobs remain properly covered. I hold her arms like that for a while and repeat the process several times. She seems quite comfortable with the state of affairs.
Like Reply
I release her arms and push her forward very gently. At the bottom of her suntanned slim back, just above her buttocks are two very prominent and oh so sexy dimples. With my hands on her hips, I press my thumbs on her tight back muscles. Gradually I work my way higher up to the bottom of the top. Without interrupting the massage, I work the underside of the top higher up to expose more of her back. She seems comfortable with it. My hands rests on her rib cage and my thumbs knead her back muscles, my fingers dangerously close to the soft curves of the outer sides of her breasts. I feel her stiffen as my hands move closer to her breasts and decide to rather concentrate on the back. She relaxes immediately.

"Jess, we will now have to lose the gown. I will turn away while you lie on your stomach. You can cover yourself with the towels if you want. Let me know when you are ready. "I turn around.

"OK, I'm ready." she says after a while. She lies on her stomach with her arms at her sides. A towel is draped over her buttocks. The other towel is still around her neck. I put a pillow under her head.

"Would it be okay if I blindfold you?"

"What? Why ..?" she asks, a little suspicious.

I laugh. "Nothing to worry about. I just want to isolate you from the outside world so that you can concentrate only on enjoying what I do. Use your senses to enjoy the sensations and flavors of aromatherapy to the fullest. But if you are uncomfortable with it..?" I show her the black velvet using eye mask similar to the ones that are used sleep on an airplane during a long flight.

"No, it's OK." she agrees.

I put the mask over her eyes. "Remember, you may not remove it. Concentrate on what I do. "

"OK." she whispers.

I walk around the table and massage her feet by exerting pressure with my thumbs on some key nerve pressure points. She seems to enjoy it.

I quickly move on to her calves. Her calf muscles are quite stiff. "This will initially be a little uncomfortable, but it will be worth it, I promise." I explain.

"OK, I'll take your word for it." she answers with a smile.

I put a pillow under her lower legs and pummel her calf muscles hard and fast with the outside edges of my hands.

"Ouch!" she complains.

"Just hang in there. Almost done." I comfort her.

Then I massage her calf muscles in turn from just above the Achilles tendons to below the knee. It's not very pleasant, but the end result makes it worth it. She moans and complains, but stands firm.

I give her a little break. "How does it feel now?" I ask.

She lifts her feet and bends her knees a few times. "You were right. It now feels nice and warm and loose. Quite pleasant!" she says.

"Good!" I respond. I climb on the table and crouch over her feet. I take a soft brush and pull the bristles lightly to and fro over the sensitive back of her knee. Her hand shoots out to stop me. "Oooh ..! That tickles!" she giggles. A spray of goosebumps appears on her upper thighs.

"Would you like me to stop?" I ask.

"No, it was just a little unexpected!" she says. "And I'm very sensitive there!"

"Most people are." I answer and do the same with the other leg. She shivers with pleasure. Her butt wiggles slightly under the towel.

I stop. "How was that?" I ask.

"Actually very good. And in a strange way erotic ..." she says softly. Music to my ears!

I put my hands on either side of her left leg just above the knee, rubbing her leg muscles hard and slowly up and down. Of course, I focus more on the soft inner thigh and rub a little higher with every stroke. Her buttocks tighten noticeably as my hand moves closer to the No Go Zone. She breathes more heavily. My hand glides up to the elastic band of her panties in her groin. I purposely and very gentlemanly avoid any contact with her private parts. Her lower body starts to move restlessly.

I slightly open her legs and massage her soft inner thigh. She groans softly. I think she is enjoying it. I then repeat the process with the other inner thigh. The crotch of her panties is now clearly visible between her legs. It causes a stirring in my pants.
Like Reply
I release her arms and push her forward very gently. At the bottom of her suntanned slim back, just above her buttocks are two very prominent and oh so sexy dimples. With my hands on her hips, I press my thumbs on her tight back muscles. Gradually I work my way higher up to the bottom of the top. Without interrupting the massage, I work the underside of the top higher up to expose more of her back. She seems comfortable with it. My hands rests on her rib cage and my thumbs knead her back muscles, my fingers dangerously close to the soft curves of the outer sides of her breasts. I feel her stiffen as my hands move closer to her breasts and decide to rather concentrate on the back. She relaxes immediately.

"Jess, we will now have to lose the gown. I will turn away while you lie on your stomach. You can cover yourself with the towels if you want. Let me know when you are ready. "I turn around.

"OK, I'm ready." she says after a while. She lies on her stomach with her arms at her sides. A towel is draped over her buttocks. The other towel is still around her neck. I put a pillow under her head.

"Would it be okay if I blindfold you?"

"What? Why ..?" she asks, a little suspicious.

I laugh. "Nothing to worry about. I just want to isolate you from the outside world so that you can concentrate only on enjoying what I do. Use your senses to enjoy the sensations and flavors of aromatherapy to the fullest. But if you are uncomfortable with it..?" I show her the black velvet using eye mask similar to the ones that are used sleep on an airplane during a long flight.

"No, it's OK." she agrees.

I put the mask over her eyes. "Remember, you may not remove it. Concentrate on what I do. "

"OK." she whispers.

I walk around the table and massage her feet by exerting pressure with my thumbs on some key nerve pressure points. She seems to enjoy it.

I quickly move on to her calves. Her calf muscles are quite stiff. "This will initially be a little uncomfortable, but it will be worth it, I promise." I explain.

"OK, I'll take your word for it." she answers with a smile.

I put a pillow under her lower legs and pummel her calf muscles hard and fast with the outside edges of my hands.

"Ouch!" she complains.

"Just hang in there. Almost done." I comfort her.

Then I massage her calf muscles in turn from just above the Achilles tendons to below the knee. It's not very pleasant, but the end result makes it worth it. She moans and complains, but stands firm.

I give her a little break. "How does it feel now?" I ask.

She lifts her feet and bends her knees a few times. "You were right. It now feels nice and warm and loose. Quite pleasant!" she says.

"Good!" I respond. I climb on the table and crouch over her feet. I take a soft brush and pull the bristles lightly to and fro over the sensitive back of her knee. Her hand shoots out to stop me. "Oooh ..! That tickles!" she giggles. A spray of goosebumps appears on her upper thighs.

"Would you like me to stop?" I ask.

"No, it was just a little unexpected!" she says. "And I'm very sensitive there!"

"Most people are." I answer and do the same with the other leg. She shivers with pleasure. Her butt wiggles slightly under the towel.

I stop. "How was that?" I ask.

"Actually very good. And in a strange way erotic ..." she says softly. Music to my ears!

I put my hands on either side of her left leg just above the knee, rubbing her leg muscles hard and slowly up and down. Of course, I focus more on the soft inner thigh and rub a little higher with every stroke. Her buttocks tighten noticeably as my hand moves closer to the No Go Zone. She breathes more heavily. My hand glides up to the elastic band of her panties in her groin. I purposely and very gentlemanly avoid any contact with her private parts. Her lower body starts to move restlessly.

I slightly open her legs and massage her soft inner thigh. She groans softly. I think she is enjoying it. I then repeat the process with the other inner thigh. The crotch of her panties is now clearly visible between her legs. It causes a stirring in my pants.
Like Reply
I put my hands under the towel and slip my fingers under the sides of her panties. Then I slowly push the back of the panties into the crack of her buttocks. Her body tightens in anticipation. "Sshh ... It's OK ..." I say softly, and rake my fingernails lightly over her bare buttocks. She draws her breath in sharply. I can feel the goosebumps on her butt. She moans softly, her lower body still restless. I massage her buttocks with both hands, keeping things absolutely within limits. I certainly do not want to frighten her!

"OK, shall we proceed to more enjoyable treatments?"

She thinks for a moment. "What are you going to do ..?" she asks suspiciously.

"I want us to start using the oils. Are you OK with it? "

"All right then ..." she whispers.

I climb down and stand next to her "You're going to have to turn around on your back." She sighs.

"Don't worry, I will hold the towel over you." I say. She turns cautious and I throw the towel over her lower body, of course, not before I treat myself to a good eyeful of the mound of her pussy straining against the front of the thin panties. Immediately there is a stirring in my shorts! She covers her upper body again with the towel draped around her neck. Her flat, tanned tummy is enough to put impure thoughts in any man's head! She seems very relaxed so far.

I have a sizable range of aromatic and therapeutic oils. There are, amongst others, Anika, eucalyptus, lavender, almond, honey, jojoba, Ylang Ylang, and so on.

"I'm going to start with almond." I say and slowly pour a little of the oil into her navel until it overflows. Her stomach muscles tighten, goosebumps appearing all over her skin. With slow, lazy strokes I spread the oil over her slender belly. She gasps as my fingertip gently tickles her navel. I work my hands higher and higher up her chest until my fingers to touch the bottom of her top under the towel. I push the top up gradually until my fingers find the soft, fleshy undersides of her breasts. Again her body tightens in anticipation. I move my hands away. She relaxes again immediately.

I move around her so that I stand behind her head. My fingers slide up her slender neck and I lightly tickle both her earlobes. She shudders.

I pour a little oil on her breastbone and spreads it around on her chest. My right hand moves down between the two panels of the towel and slides under the top in between her breasts. She immediately puts her hand over mine. "It's OK, Jess. Just relax ..." I whisper. I slide my hand up and down her breastbone, but do my best to avoid touching her breasts. Soon she is comfortable with it and relaxes. She removes her hand, a sure sign of trust.

I pour some of the jojoba oil in my hands and rub it in the sides of her chest, outside the panels of the towel. My fingers soon find their way into the sides of her top and I massage her rib cage with the oil. Gradually I move my hands higher until I feel the soft outsides of her breasts. I rub the oil into the softness, but stay away from her nipples. She does not react.

I move around the table and stand next to her again. I lift the towel slightly. "May I ..?" I ask softly.

She hesitates. "If you think it's necessary."

I throw the two ends of the towel off her breasts. I can't help gasping at what I see! Her large, firm breasts strain against the thin material, her nipples, small and hard, now quite visible under the thin material. I have difficulty controlling myself. I pour more oil on my hands and let my hands glide over the soft outer sides of her breasts under the top. She sighs.

"Everything OK, Jess?" I ask subtly.

"Hmm .. Yes, thank you." she says softly. "It smells very nice ..."

"I hope it feels good as well..." I fish for a compliment.

"Heavenly ..." she replies softly and smiles.

I pour a little oil on her breastbone and massages it into her skin with circular motions. Soon the circles grow bigger and my fingers glide over the insides of her breasts. I still avoid going near her hard nipples. I take my hands out from under the top and apply more oil to them. They soon find the way back into the top. I wrap the thumb and forefinger of each hand around the base of each breast and push them together. I hold them like that for a few seconds. They are incredibly firm! Then I squeeze and release them repeatedly, moving my hands deliberately so that her breasts begin to dance around on her chest. She does not complain. Her nipples are rock hard! She is now breathing fairly heavily.
Like Reply
"Jess, I am now going to use a lot of oil." I warn.

"OK." she replies softly.

I pour a generous amount of oil over her top. What she does not realize is that the oil makes the thin material of the top completely transparent. It leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination! She could just as well have been lying there topless! My hard dick strains so hard against my shorts that it hurts! Given the fact that Jess is blindfolded, I decide to release it from its confinement. It flies upwards as if spring-loaded.

I position myself behind her again, taking care not to poke her against the head with my hard dick. That would certainly ruin the friendship! I massage her shoulders again with my oily hands which soon find their way over her collarbones to the soft curves of her breasts. My fingers slip back under the top again. She immediately puts her hands over her breasts to limit my access.

"Relax." I say softly and begin to gently massaging the upper parts of her breasts. I gradually increase the pace and intensity of the massage so that her breasts dances around again under the top. She removes her hands, I certain sign of trust. I deliberately keep away from her nipples, still hard and straining against the thin material. I slip my hands further into the top, my fingers gliding over the top curves of her breasts. She drew her breath in sharply in anticipation.

"Everything OK?" I ask.

"Mmmm ..." she says softly.

"You have beautiful breasts." I dare.

She blushes. "Thank you." she says, barely audibly.

I lean forward and blow gently in her ear. She shivers.

Her breasts are now seriously dancing around under the thin material. The way they move around on her chest shoots any notion that they were surgically enhanced down in flames! My right hand 'accidentally' glides over her naked breast and grazes her hard nipple lightly.

"I'm sorry. I did not mean to..." I apologize and remove hand immediately.

She smiles faintly. "It's OK." I keep away from her nipples as I massage her upper body. Her breasts are dancing around wildly!

To hell with it! I slip both hands over her full, firm breasts and massage them now openly. Her hands shoot up over mine. "Don't ..." she says softly.

"Shhh ..." I reply softly, rubbing her breasts with her hands still over mine. She doesn't make any effort to stop me, but do not remove her hands. "Concentrate only on the pleasure."

"Do you think I'm a prude?" she asks softly.

"Does it matter what I think?" I try to duck the question.

"Just give me an honest answer." she insists.

"Well, a little reserved, maybe. But prudish, no." I answer.
Like Reply
"How do you do it ..?" she asks softly.

"How do I do what?" I ask, somewhat surprised.

"How do you keep so calm? Men are very sexual creatures. If it was my husband doing to another woman what you are doing to me, he would never have been able to contain himself."

"Well, this is my job. I do my best to keep it professional." I answer. "One gets used to it if you do it almost every day. But then, a man is a man. Only human..." If only she could see my giant erection peeping at her from my pants...

I keep massaging her boobs lightly, her hands still over mine. She makes no attempt to stop me.

"And you ..?" I ask after a while.

"What about me?" she asks, a slightly puzzled look on her face.

"Are women not also sexual creatures?" I ask. "Are you saying that what I am doing has no effect on you whatsoever?" I immediately realize that I have broken one of my most important rules - 'Never get personal with the clients!'. "I'm sorry. You don't have to answer that." I try to do damage repair.

"It's OK. No harm done." She thinks for a moment. "Well ... I would be lying if I said that I do not find what you are doing very erotic. But I do believe that women are better than men when it comes to self-control. "

We'll see if it's true ... I massage her boobs with greater intensity. She is now breathing heavily through an open mouth. Then, with an audible sigh, she removes her hands from and places her arms on the table next to her.

Bingo! I take that as a sign of surrender. Now I have free access to her glorious, slippery breasts which are now slipping around elusively in my hands. Heaven!

She puts her hands lightly over mine again. "You are not massaging, mister. You are caressing." she whispers.

"Ma'am, are you trying to tell me how to do my job?" I joke. She just smiles and relaxes. She removes her hands again.

I try to roll and tug her nipples between my fingers, but they are too slippery and slips out evasively with every effort. She moans lightly and seems to enjoy my futile efforts. I decided to rather tickle them with my fingertips. It certainly has the desired effect. She moans louder now and gasps every now and then.

I take my hands out from under the top, push my hard-on back into my pants and stand beside her again. I pour a hefty dose of oil on her thighs and the front of her panties. As with her top, the panties become completely transparent. The enormous hard-on in my pants insist on getting in on the action but I resist the temptation to take it out again.

I open her legs slightly. She cooperates nicely. She might as well have been lying there buck naked! These panties do not have the double gusset lining like normal ones. As a result her fleshy, shaven pussy lips with prominent inner labia are clearly visible beneath the dark, neatly trimmed bushy triangle above it. Her hair color certainly does not come from a bottle ... I can even see her erect clit peeping shyly from under its hood.

I start massaging her left thigh with one hand on the outside and my other on the soft, smooth inside. I massage the muscles of her inner thigh, higher and higher. She clenches her fists as I get closer to the forbidden fruit. Her chest heaves up and down as she breathes heavily.

I slip the side of my hand into her groin. She gasps as I make contact with her soft, covered pussy lip. Her hand shoots over her cunt for protection. I ignore her and rub more aggressive in her groin against the fleshy pussy lip. Her hand blocks any closer access to her pussy. I repeat the process with the other leg. A short time later, apparently satisfied that I was not an opportunistic pervert with evil ideas, but I just doing my job, she removes her hand and relaxes. I take it as a signal that she's OK with it.

I stand next to her waist and stroke her underbelly with lazy, light circular movements. Then I slide my hands down over her panties and place my index fingers back in her groin on either side of her pussy. I rub up and down and make sure that my fingers touch the outsides of her pussy lips in the process. She breathes heavily. I squeeze her pussy lips together so that her hard clit is caught between the soft flesh and rub hard and fast up and down. This way I massage her clit with her pussy lips. Her hand shoots out, but hangs above the action, the fingers straight and stretched open. Then she clenches her fist tightly and removes her hand. Her body begins to move very lightly against the motion of my hands.

Then I stop. I pour more oil on my hands and slip them into her panties over her hips, staying well away from her pussy. Her hand shoots out again, but then she drops it her realizing that I am restricting my movements to her hips. But of course not for long. I move my hands in ever growing circles until they come dangerously close to her pussy inside the panties. This motion causes the panties to move down slightly. The black triangle of pubic hair begins to show above the panties.

Gradually I work my hands to right next to her pussy. Her stomach muscles tighten in anticipation. I slide my index fingers back into her groin and gently massage up and down. Immediately her hand covers her pussy. The panties move even further down as I deliberately massage downwards. She realizes what is happening and removes her hand from her pussy to pull up her panties. She holds on to the front of her panties to prevent it from sliding down as I massage her groin. Again I press her puffy outer lips tightly together again, rubbing her clit with it, but deliberately staying away from her labia minora. She squeezes her legs together tightly. She moans and move her hips lightly against my hands. She is smoking hot! I slip my hand over her pussy and press her outer lips tightly together around her clit again, but this time only with my thumb and middle finger of my right hand. My hand moves quickly up and down while her body is squirming against it. For all practical purposes you could say that I'm jerking her off using her pussy lips. Then I spread her pussy lips with the same fingers to expose her clit. I tickle the pink button very lightly with the tip of my index finger. Her hips are squirming against my hand.
Like Reply
I stop and put my fingers into the top elastic band of her panties on either side of her hips and pulls lightly downwards. "May I ..." I ask softly.

"You cannot be serious!" she snaps at me as she comes to her senses. "You want to take my panties off..?!"

"The panties are in the way. I just want to pull it down a little so that I can massage you properly." I push my luck. She lifts her butt slightly and I pull the panties out from under her buttocks while she is still holding on to the front.

"OK. Enough!" she says firmly. I stop. She lets go of the front of her panties and it shoots down slightly so that her short, dark bush is showing again.

"Turn on your side." I say. She obeys. Her hand moves down to pull the panties back up. I'm too quick for her. Before she even manages to touch her panties, I am already massaging her naked butt. She leaves the panties and tries to cover her naked butt with her hand instead. I ignore the hand and simply work around it, massaging her bare buttocks one at a time with both hands. I massage and knead her buttocks in turn with the side of my hand deep into the crack of her buttocks. Her hand remains lightly over mine. My hand slides deliberately lower in the groove of her buttocks until my fingers come to rest on her soft, puffy pussy lips. Her hand shoots to my wrist. "No!" she says firmly and pulls my hand away. I accept it.

"Turn on your back." I say. She obeys, but do not pull the panties back up. Her bush is still showing above the panties. I assume that she is not aware of it because she is still blindfolded. "OK, we are now going to do a few leg stretches." I inform her.

"OK." she whispered softly, her chest still heaving.

I lift her legs so that her calves lie on my shoulders. Then I push them far forward to stretch the hamstrings. I keep them there for a few seconds. Then I look down. Wow! The panties have moved further down her legs. Just above her bare buttocks lies the most beautiful pussy with its pink, puffy lips. I almost come in my pants! I stretch her legs wider. Her glistening inner lips open slightly.

It's as if she knows what I'm looking at. Her hand suddenly slips over her pussy to cover it. She raises her hips slightly and pulls the panties up with her other hand.

I do a few more stretches. She gradually relaxes and her hand is now lying loosely over her pussy, her labia clearly visible through the thin oil-drenched crotch of the panties.

I put my hands on either side of hers and her work on her groin again with my thumbs. My fingers briefly touches her pussy lips every now and again. Her hand closes firmly over her pussy in defense of my assault. I lift it up and put it down next to her. She sighs but does not object. Her hips begin to move gently to the rhythm of my thumbs. I press them firmer into her groin and pull hard to the outer side. Her pussy lips open slightly under the transparent panties. I pull my thumbs to and fro repeatedly with my hands on her inner thighs. My hard cock wants to erupt at the sight of her pussy lips opening and closing. She groans loudly now, her head rolling slowly from side to side.

Then I stop and stand up. "Will you excuse me for a moment? I need to get some stuff from my office next door."

"Okay." she says breathlessly. I walk into the office and get my Magic Wand vibrator on the shelf. My eye catches the monitors of the security cameras on the opposite wall. I quickly check to see if Jess is OK. She is lying on her side with her back to my office. She is still wearing the eye mask. Unfortunately for her she is facing straight to the security camera, her one hand over her chest and the other over her pussy. Why would she be covering up when I am not even there? I zoom in on her chest. Her hand is moving under the top, her fingers pulling and rolling her erect nipple. Wow! I zoom in on her belly. As if she knows I'm watching, she spreads her legs. Her other hand is inside the panties and her fingers are fluttering under the thin material as she plays with her clit. I almost cum right there! I press the HD Record button on the panel and zoom out so that the whole massage table fills the screen. My cock is so hard that it hurts!

I watch her for a while and then head towards the massage room. There is no way that I would allow her to cum without me being present. To save her any embarrassment, I cough lightly, wait a few moments and then enter the room. She lies still on her back with her arms relaxed at her sides as if nothing has happened.

"Everything still OK, Jess?" I ask.

"All good, thanks!" she replies. I glance down at her body. Her shenanigans caused one elastic leg band of her panties to end up slightly over her hairless pussy lip. What I would not give to draw my dickhead over that exposed piece of soft, puffy meat!

I plug the Wand into the wall outlet. "OK. Don't be alarmed. I am now going to use the Magic Wand. Just relax and enjoy it." I say softly.

"Magic Wand..? That sounds scary!" she whispers with a suspicious tone in her voice.

"Not to worry." I assure her and switch the Wand on. A lazy, quiet drone fills the room. I draw the vibrating head gently over her stomach. Instant goosebumps again.

She giggles. "It tickles!" she says with a big smile. She is obviously enjoying it.

"That is the purpose of the exercise!" I tease and draw the head gently over her breastbone between her boobs. She sighs. I apply more pressure on her breastbone. It causes the vibrations to reverberate through her entire chest. Soon those big nipples are once again standing on attention and strain against the thin material of her top! I draw the vibrating head over the inside of her boob until it rests lightly on her nipple. Her upper body jumps at the contact. She quickly pushes the Wand away. "Wow! That's too much!" she says, somewhat out of breath.
Like Reply
"Don't you like it?" I ask softly.

"No, it's not that." she says. "I think maybe I like it too much!" She covers her boob with her hand.

"Should I stop?"

She hesitates. "You decide..." She is clearly in two minds about what I am doing to her. It suits me fine!

I slide the vibrating head over her other breast and let it rest lightly on her nipple. She tries to be brave, but her white-knuckled clenched fists by her sides reveal her internal struggle. She breathes heavily though a slightly open mouth. I decide that she has had enough.

She lies with her legs slightly apart. I now focus the vibrator on her inner thighs, slowly moving it up and down, gradually higher and higher. Just when I get within striking distance, she slips her hand over her pussy. "No ..." she says firmly. In response I deliberately glide the Wand over her hand and push down hard on it. The vibrations penetrate through her hand into her sensitive pubic area. She jerks her hand away. "Don't!" she scolds. I laugh and move the Wand back to her inner thigh area.

"You're naughty!" she says, smiling. She doesn't put her hand back over her pussy. Once again I have an unobstructed view of her naughty bits. I tease her by moving the Wand up her inner thigh to just short of the panties, only to draw it down again on the inside of her other thigh. She is breathing heavily.

"May I remove the eye mask?" she asks.

"Not yet." I reply, gliding the head of the Wand lightly over her stomach. I gradually move it lower and trace the waistband of the panties with it. She groans. Her hips began to move. She is smoking hot!

I draw the vibrating head gently over her pubic bone. Her hand shoots up immediately to stop me. I block her hand. "Relax and just enjoy it. Focus on the pleasure." I reassure her. She obeys. I press the soft head tightly against her pubic bone over the bushy triangle of hair and set the vibration to high. The vibrations now reverberate through her whole body. She gasps.

"Stop! I cannot ..! I will ... Stop! Please! Don't!" she pleads. Her body begins to writhe under the Wand. Her face is flushed as she struggles against the inevitable.

"Sshhh ... Just relax." I try to reassure her. She moans and complains and rolls around. I draw the soft head of the Wand down until it lies lightly on her clit.

"No ..! I can't ... I'm going to... Don't! Uuggghh!! "Her hips begin bucking rhythmically as she explodes in the throes of a very intense orgasm. She moans and grunts and "Ooh..!" and "Aah..!" while her body bucks uncontrollably on the table. I leave her until the rhythmical contractions subside. At last she lies exhausted and panting with her hands over her face.

"I'm so sorry ... You must think I'm a real slut! But I told you to stop..!" she says accusingly.

"Nothing to apologize for. And allow me to tell you what I think of you. I think you are a beautiful woman whose body responds one hundred percent normally to impulses. What is to be ashamed of?" I try to calm her down.

"If Derek finds out what's happened here this afternoon, he'll divorce me for sure..." she whimpers.

"Has anything happened here that he should know of? I don't think so." I reassure her.

Suddenly she sits up and removes the eye mask. She looks down and sees her nipples showing through the completely transparent material. "Oh my God!!" she cries, folding her arms across her breasts. "I'm completely naked!"

"Calm down. It's not that bad. "I try to console her.

"Not that bad?!" she says. "Here I lie blissfully unaware of the fact that my clothes leave absolutely nothing to the imagination! And all you can say is 'It's not that bad.' You now know my body almost as well as my husband!"

"And how is that it's such a big deal? I am a masseur, remember? You are certainly not the first woman I've ever seen like this." I try to comfort her. "It is pretty much part of the package when it comes to the art of massaging."

"Yes, but still ... I'm ashamed and embarrassed." she moans again and turns on her stomach with her head on her forearms. I stroke her back gently.

"Listen, I have not seen anything that I have not seen before. And judging by what I saw, you truly have nothing to be ashamed of. You're a beautiful woman, and your body is in excellent condition." I reassure her. "Come, I've got just the right medicine to make you feel better. Let me give you a back massage."

"What? Have you lost your mind?! Don't you think that enough damage has been done for one day?" she counters.

"No. Quite the contrary. I do not think that any damage has been done. You're having a massage, just like most other women have had." I say. "Come, I have a special oil that I would like to use on your back."

"Just my back ..?" she asks with a suspicious look in her deep blue eyes.

"Remember, as I said - you are in control. You can always tell me to stop and I will." I try to convince her.

"Ok then." she says.

"Here. Put the eye mask back on." I hand it to her.

"Do I really have to?" she asks.

"Yes. I want you to concentrate only on the pleasure. And remember, if you remove it, the session is over." I warn. She puts the mask on reluctantly.

I open the bottle of Ylang Ylang oil. It is specially prepared by Hiroyuki, my mentor in Japan. It has an almost jasmine flavor. It has a kind of narcotic effect that has an amazingly calming effect on most people. Hiroyuki also uses his secret oil additives in the Ylang Ylang that increases the sensitivity of the skin. Because normal skin is rather thick, it does not have much of an effect there. But on the parts that are already sensitive such as the lips, nipples, labia and clitoris it is of course it's a whole different story! "Here." I say, holding the bottle out to her. "Smell it."

She leans forward and sniffs it. "Wow, it smells amazing! It must have cost a fortune!" she says.

"It's not cheap, but then, for my valued customers, only the best!" I tease. She laughs. I put my finger in the jar and put a little of the oil on her cheeks. She is looking much more relaxed already.

I kneel astride her and massage her neck with the oil. I can tell that she is enjoying it.

I then move lower down and push the top up again to uncover her back. She remains very still. I pour some oil on her back and massage it into her back muscles. "Everything to your liking, Madame?" I ask.

"Heavenly ..." she says softly with a smile.

"Do you mind if I push the top up a little more? It is getting in the way of what I want to do." I dare.

She doesn't not answer, but lifts her upper body and pulls the top high up to her shoulders. She lies down on her naked boobs which I unfortunately cannot see because I am behind her.

"Thank you." I say and massage the oil into her exposed back. The outer sides of her breasts bulge outward under her weight as before. I slide my hands gently up and down her sides so that my fingertips finally make contact with the soft, fleshy sides of her breasts. She remains quiet and I decide not to overdo things just yet.

I gently push her legs apart and kneel between them. My hands slip under the sides of her panties. Immediately I can feel her buttocks tighten. I massage her hips under the panties and stay away from the forbidden territory. She remains calm. Gradually I work my hands onto her bare buttocks and massage them deep and hard. In the process, I work the panties slightly into the crack of her buttocks. It does not seem to bother her.

Then I slowly pull the panties down over her firm buttocks. She tightens immediately, but does not object. I leave the panties at the bottom of her now naked butt in such a way that her privates remain covered. She sighs with relief and her buttocks relax noticeably. I deliberately pour an excessive dose of Ylang Ylang on her butt so that it runs down her crack and over her sensitive pussy. My hands are now kneading and massaging her buttocks hard and deep. I pull her buttocks slightly apart, and with one hand in her crack and the other on the outside I massage her bare buttocks in turn with my two hands. The panties move further and further down in the process. Her body is moving gently against my hands. She groans softly. Below her butt I have an unobstructed view of her pussy with its glistening inner lips.
Like Reply
"Everything OK, Jess?" I ask again.

"Mmm ... The aroma of this oil together with the massage is making me drowsy." she says smiling.

I pull the panties back over her buttocks. She smiles again. It certainly looks as if I have won her trust once more.

I rub the oil into her left thigh with my hands on either side of it. Her butt tightens again as my right hand slides slightly too high between her legs.

"Relax!" I reassure her. "Everything is under control."

"Easy for you to talk." she counters. "You are not the one lying here almost naked and taking orders from a guy with dubious intensions." She smiles.

I stop and think for a moment. "Dubious intensions... All right." I say and bounce off the table. I quickly slip out of my shorts and T-shirt.

"What are you doing?" she asks suspiciously.

"I'm levelling the playing field." I answer.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I move closer to her, my hard dick leading the way. I take her hand and put it on my lower stomach.

"Oh, you've taken off your shirt." she says with a smile. "And just how is that supposed to make me feel better?" I release her hand. It lingers in my stomach for a while. Then she takes it away. In the process, her fingers gently brush my dickhead. Startled she jerks her hand away. "Is that what I think it is..?" she asks nervously.

I take her hand and put it on my dick. She pulls it away as if my dick were a red-hot iron! "No! You're... naked!" she cries, visibly upset.

"And, for all practical purposes, so are you, my lady. Like I said, the playing field is now level. So now you have nothing to complain about." What I say, does not even make sense to me, but it gives her something to ponder. "The only difference is that I am doing all the work."

"What do you expect me to do?" she asks.

In response, I take her hand in mine and wrap it around my dick.

"No!" she says immediately, and tries to pull her hand away. However, I hold my hand firmly over hers on my dick. I know I'm screwing up badly and will most likely ruin the friendship, but I simply have to have this woman!

"Just hold it for a moment." I say. "Is that too much to ask?" I relax my hand. Her hand remains firmly around my dick. I remove my hand. She holds my dick without moving her hand at all.

I slip my right hand between her open legs and massage her inner thigh dangerously close to her pussy. Her grip tightens around my dick, but still no motion at all. She seems almost too afraid to breathe. Her buttocks tighten every time my hand gets near her pussy. I massage her groin and occasionally allow my fingers to 'accidentally' brush the outside of her exposed pussy lip. Initially she winces every time I touch it, but gradually she relaxes. I put my hand over hers on my dick and give it a few happy tugs. She gets the message and her hand begins to move slowly up and down my dick under my hand. I remove my hand. Her hand keeps moving lightly up and down my dick.

I spread her legs. My hand moves to her groin. My fingers stroke lightly over her soft exposed pussy lip. Her free hand quickly lands on mine in protest. "Relax." I repeat. "Remember, we are talking exclusively about sensual pleasure. Concentrate only on the pleasure." She takes her hand away reluctantly and relaxes, her chest heaving as she breathes heavily. Her hand on my dick stops moving, but she does not remove it.

I massage harder on her pussy lip and work my hand gradually to the side. The lip slips completely out of her panties. The elastic leg band is now lying in her gash. I stroke her inner thigh, moving my hand ever so slightly higher and higher with every stroke. Her buttocks begin to move gently in anticipation. Then, without warning, I slip my hand over her bare pussy under her panties. Her soaking wet, fleshy cunt is now in my hand. She squeezes her legs together in defense, but in doing so she only traps my hand over her pussy between her legs. "No!" she complains. "Don't! Please..!"

I stroke her pussy. "What's in your hand?" I remind her. "I am not doing anything to you that you are not busy doing to me."

She thinks for a moment. Then she removes the eye mask with her free hand. "Jason, we are playing with fire ..." she says softly. "Remember, sex is out of the question." She relaxes her legs. Her hand begins to move again lightly over my dick. She parts her legs slightly to give me better access. I stroke her fleshy, velvet pussy lips gently. Immediately the intensity of her hand on my cock increases! Now we're getting somewhere!

My finger lands in her slippery slot. I stroke gently up and down over her erect clit. Her hips rock lightly against my hand. She groans audibly, her hand now pumping feverishly on my cock! If she carries on like this, I will shoot my load within seconds!

I suddenly slip my hand in between her legs and take her pubic bone in my hand. Before she can respond, I lift her lower body off the table. Startled, she lets go of my dick and lifts her upper body so that she is standing on her hands and knees on the table. Wide-eyed, she glances over her shoulder towards me. "Wow! What was that? "

"Apologies. I just had to get you on your knees for the next therapy session. "I explain clumsily. She eyes me suspiciously for a moment, but remains on her hands and knees. What a breathtaking view from where I stand! Her firm buttocks in the air, and her large, firm breasts hanging so perfectly from her chest. Perfection!

I climb on the table and position myself on my knees behind her. I lean forward and massage her ribcage with long, slow strokes. My hands soon find their way around her chest until my fingers touch the soft sides of her breasts. I lean further forward, my hard cock pressing lightly against her soft pussy through the thin fabric of her panties. She shows no reaction. I stroke the sides of her chest with long, hard strokes while I rock back and forth. My dick slides up and down the crack of her butt. My eye catches the huge mirror on the wall next to us. Her full breasts are swinging provocatively to and fro as we sway together. My fingers glide over the soft sides and soon my hands fold over those luscious mounds. She gasps. My fingers find her nipples. I gently tug and roll them between my fingertips. She moans. Her buttocks start to move very lightly against my dick.

I lean over and get the bottle of Ylang Ylang oil. I pour some in my hands and I lean over her again. I take her two firm breasts in my hands and smear the oil generous over them, focusing mainly on her big brown nipples.
Like Reply
Then I lift my upper body, put my hands on her hips and pull her body tightly against my hard dick. My hips start to move and I fuck her "dry" through the thin panties. She rolls her hips and rubs her pussy against me, moaning softly. I lean forward over her and slip my hand in between her legs from the front. My fingers quickly find their way into her panties and I stroke her pubic hair while our lower bodies rub together. Her breathing is ragged! I work my hands deeper into her panties until my middle finger finds her hard clit. She gasps. I tickle it lightly with my finger. She lets out a loud moan and rocks her hips eagerly against me. I think she's almost ready for action!

I pulled away from her. "Turn around. Lie on your back. "I order softly. She rolls onto her back, her one hand moving ever so gently over her pussy and the other on her breast, her fingertip lightly scratching her nipple. Hiroyuki's Ylang Ylang is certainly doing its thing. I kneel between her open legs. Her fleshy pussy peeps provocatively at me through the thin material. I take the bottle of Ylang Ylang and pour a hefty dose on her pussy. Then I lean forward with my weight on my elbows. My dick is now very close to her pussy. I lower my head onto her left boob and take her hard nipple in my mouth. Almost immediately I feel her hands on my head drawing me tighter against her boob. She groans loudly as I gently nibble on her nipple.

Then she lifts my head from her breast. She looks at me passionately with those soulful blue eyes. "Kiss me." she whispers softly. I move forward and kiss her passionately while her arms fold around me. Her tongue darts into my mouth. My hand slips between our lower bodies and I put my dick in her willing slot.

"No! We can't." she says firmly. "Jason, we can't go all the way. Please..."

"It's OK, Jess. We won't. Just over the panties." I assure her. She raises her knees slightly and wraps her arms around me. I push forward. Her defenseless pussy lips open under the pressure and my dickhead pushes the oil drenched panties into her velvet pussy. Her legs fold around me. I fuck her progressively harder and my cock disappears deeper and deeper into her slick pussy. Her hips move hungrily to meet my thrusts.

When my dick is almost halfway inside her, she comes to her senses. She pushes me away gently. "I'm sorry. We can't. Jason, please. Don't expect this from me. I cannot do it." she pants.

I reluctantly roll off her. She lies on her back beside me. I draw her closer to me and kiss her. My hand slides slowly down her stomach and slips into the panties. She opens her legs again to receive me. My fingers end up in her soaking wet snatch. I rub the oil into her hard clit. Two fingers slip effortlessly deep into her smooth flesh tunnel. She moans and I feel her fingers folding around my dick. I finger her deep and hard as she feverishly wanks my dick. Her creamy juices makes pleasant clicking sounds as my fingers are frolicking happily in her slippery tunnel. Two fingers are stroking her G-spot hard and fast. Her pelvis is moving eagerly against my hand. She is enthralled, her fingers gently tugging on her nipple. The oil remains a winner! My fingers continue to work hard against the front wall of her vagina.

Suddenly, her hips start dancing around. "Stop!" she cries. "Wait! I'm going ... I'm going to pee!!" I stop immediately and take my fingers out of her. Not that I have a problem with a little pee, but to save her the embarrassment. "Thank you ..." she whispers, her chest heaving.

Then she hops off the table and disappears into the loo. She returns a short while later, an embarrassed lookd on her face. She sits down next to me on the table. I pull her down beside me. She puts he arm around me and her head on my shoulder. I gently stroked her belly.

"What have you done to me?" she asks.

"What do you mean?" I play dumb.

"My body ... It feels ... different." she says. "It tingles. Everything tingles!"

"And you find it unpleasant?" I ask.

"No, on the contrary! It's amazing, "she says." It just feels strange. I never felt like this before. "

"And just how do you feel..?" I ask.

"I feel... I feel aroused. Very aroused!" she replies'

"Yes, one should never underestimate Hiroyuki's Ylang Ylang." I laugh. My dick tingles too. It feels like it's going to snap off! It got its dose of Ylang Ylang when I screwed her through the oil drenched panties! I am so horny, I could fuck a goat! I just hope it has the same effect on her.

My fingers slide down her stomach and found the top elastic band of her panties. "May I?" I ask, and begin to push the panties down.

"Rather not." she says softly.

"Mine is off." I try to convince her.

"That is precisely the point. One of us will have to keep a cool head here, and it does not look it is going to be you." she says. "Without the panties I don't know whether I will be able to stop you."

"And if I promise not to enter you ..?" I ask nicely, putting on my pathetic, sad puppy-dog face.
Like Reply
She sighs. "Oh, well then..." she says, lifting her buttocks slightly. "But remember, you promised. No sex." I push the oil drenched panties over her hips, take it off and drop it on the floor. Her pussy is so beautiful, I simply have to taste it. I reach for my T-shirt and wipe the Ylang Ylang off her. I move down slightly, kneeling over her with my lower body over her face and lower my mouth on her fleshy pussy. She spreads her legs in anticipation. With my index finger I pull back the sheath of her clit to expose the pale pink pearl. I tickle it gently and swiftly with the tip of my tongue. She groans loudly and her hips start moving about restlessly. Her hands pulls my head closer to her pussy. Soon her labia are glistening wet with her juices again. I stick my tongue as deep as I can into her drenched pussy and munch hungrily on it while she lies tossing and turning, moaning with pleasure. Heaven!

Then her hand closes around my rock hard shaft. She gives it a few happy tugs. Then I feel a moist, warm softness engulfing the head of my dick as she wraps her luscious moth around it! I pushed my cock slowly deeper into her mouth as she greedily begins to suck it. I fuck her mouth gently while I feast on her cunt. My balls tingle! Sheer bliss!

I pull away from, turn around and kneel between her legs. Then I lean forward over her in the missionary position. I take her head between my hands and kiss her deeply. Her tongue darts into and she wraps her arms around me. I push forward gently with my lower body, my hard dick searching for its target. It soon finds it and I push slightly harder. I feel the soft, smooth defenseless collapse under the pressure. Her pussy lips stretch and wrap around my dickhead. She freezes. "No! Jason! You promised!" she says, trying to push me away.

"Shh... Relax. I won't. "I assure her. I lift my torso and drag my dickhead up and down her drenched slit and over her clit. Again her juicy pussy makes little smacking sounds as I fuck her slit very gently without penetrating. Her arms fold around me again. I push forward a little and my dickhead now lies against the soft, moist flesh of her vulnerable opening. I keep it motionless in that position, lean forward and kiss her passionately. Soon her lower body starts to move slightly against mine. I do not respond. She moves closer and rotates her hips so that my dick slides around in her juicy slit. It takes determination and a lot of self-control to resist ramming my dick in that teasing cunt! A promise is a promise, but if she continues like that, I am definitely going to fuck her, with or without her consent!

I pull away and kneel over her with my legs on either side of her body. I push her legs together with my knees and pour some Ylang Ylang oil her pussy. It runs down her pussy in between her thighs. Perfect! I lean forward and put my dick against the junction of her thigh below her pussy. I push down and my dick slides blissfully over her clit into the slippery gap formed by the soft flesh of her cunt and inner thighs. It feels almost like actually the real deal! I fuck her hard and deep while her lower body meets my every thrust. She is now completely relaxed and knows she can trust me. Her arms fold around my body. I can tell by her moaning and enthusiastic thrusting that she is really enjoying this!

I roll her on her side and position myself behind her back. Again I push my dick in between her thighs. She draws her knees up slightly. I put my arms around her and play with her tits while I dry fuck her. Her hand disappeared between her legs and she pushes my dickhead into her slit so my dick glides harmlessly through her slick gash and over her clit. Her hips are working hard against my lower body. I put my hand over hers and press slightly harder on my cock. My dickhead now sinks deep into her gash over the opening, then hits her pubic bone and glides harmlessly over her hard clit. Then I accidentally (I promise!) press slightly too hard and instead of gliding over her pubic bone it hits it square and slips underneath it about halfway into her slick pussy! I quickly pull it out with a half-hearted "Sorry!"

I do not want to ruin the situation and take my hand away. She is now in complete control. She applies pressure on my dick again and makes sure it slides deep through her slit over the entrance and then over her clit and pubic bone without any chance of penetrating. I relax. Now all I have to do is to fuck hard and deep while I play with her full firm tits... And I do so with gusto!

Then I roll away. "Lie on your back." I order.

She glances over her shoulder. "Sorry. My turn to give the orders. You lie on your back" she says with a smile, a mysterious look in those deep blue eyes.

Slightly taken aback, I meekly obey. She throws her leg over me and straddles my towering dick. She takes the Ylang Ylang oil and pour it on my dick. It runs down between my legs over my scrotum. Her fingers deftly wrap around my slippery cock and she starts to jerk me off. She rolls my slick dickhead around in her hand. Words cannot describe the sensation!
Like Reply