Poll: Should some kind of notif been given before closing down Photo Threads?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
9 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Neutral
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to retreive Thread?
At last,

Photos & Videos Sections [Closed] (11 users browsing)

Sections closed due to huge amount of claims and systematic violation of forum rules. Thanks for understanding!

Giving no other option than "Thanks for understanding" is too high a grandstanding.

Any way to retrieve all that tranche for the Thread-Starter's & Contributor's ?

The least courtesy that could have been given, probably was ONE NOTICE/EMAIL/DIRECT MESSAGE...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This came as a shock!
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
Like Reply
Why did they even close this? For what?
Like Reply
Admin's were kind enough to reply to my query

Repeatedly, Way too many are posting pics which needs to be removed, .... & Admin's are having tuff time to remove ....

this has become a cyclical process ...

Some techie's pl, come out with a way to censor SUCH PICS.....

to allow only faceless pics, ... !!!
Like Reply
Admin should give us access to our own thread, so that we can backup our threads. Now all the pictures & videos that I collected and contributed in my threads are gone, and I don't have any other backup.  Sad

Increasing the moderators and giving them access to delete threads/posts which break the rules is one solution that I can suggest to admins.
Like Reply
(20-12-2021, 01:03 AM)sidshivani Wrote: This came as a shock!

Yes I Agree with you
Like Reply
Check this please https://xossipy.com/thread-44153.html
Like Reply
(19-12-2021, 05:53 PM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: At last,

Photos & Videos Sections [Closed] (11 users browsing)

Sections closed due to huge amount of claims and systematic violation of forum rules. Thanks for understanding!

Giving no other option than "Thanks for understanding" is too high a grandstanding.

Any way to retrieve all that tranche for the Thread-Starter's & Contributor's ?

The least courtesy that could have been given, probably was ONE NOTICE/EMAIL/DIRECT MESSAGE...
I read that your thread will be opened to you to retrieve your data / pics up to 45 days.. you need to msg them..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply