Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to report or complaint to Forum Admin team about a particular story that insults.
Lightbulb 
Any one can explain me, how to report or complaint to Forum Admin team, about a particular story that purposely insults particular community and particular society, which would be a major role in many more assault and crime cases... upcoming with under age sexual intercourse content.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(12-12-2021, 10:50 AM)Reader48/1972 Wrote: Any one can explain me, how to report or complaint to Forum Admin team, about a particular story that purposely insults particular community and particular society, which would be a major role in many more assault and crime cases... upcoming with under age sexual intercourse content.

sir i change my signature.
Like Reply
(12-12-2021, 10:56 AM)0123456 Wrote: sir i change my signature.

Sir... Please. .. try to understand my question... Why do you change your signature?.. I can't find any thing from your side... as did or done.... I feel that you were uploaded nice photos and gif in many stories and I like them..
Like Reply
Which story is that , targeting a community and underage is not allowed.

you will find red flag in every post. Right side bottom.
click it and mention the reason you report for.

https://xossipy.com/thread-34653-post-2940757.html

follow this thread.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply