Adultery A Swinging Odyssey by Pimanko-Completed
Story :- A Swinging Odyssey

Written by Pimanko

My special thanks to The Soulful Bard for reviewing and improving my story.

All errors are strictly mine.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
A Swinging Odyssey Ch.01

Aiko was 42 years old, her husband Gerald was 44. Their twin daughters had just started university, an event that had suddenly seemed to make their house feel empty. Both had good jobs. The mortgage on their house was just about paid off. Both were fit and healthy. Not only did they share house, home and children, but also the same values and attitudes about everything from money to sex.

They were compatible and very comfortable with each other. They were faithful to each other. Both had opportunities, neither ever took them. Where they sometimes attracted to other people? Absolutely. They accepted sexual attraction to others, and others' attraction to them, as part of human nature and as a fact of life. In short, they wondered but never wandered.

Married for more than 20 years, both had reached a stage where they felt that something was missing, an inexplicable emptiness that did not jibe with their love for each other. They couldn't put a finger on why or when this sense of emptiness started. They just knew it was there. It had crept up on them.

In the beginning of their life together, the sex was hot. They were more experimental in their youth, discovering the joys of various positions and techniques. But over the years, their sex life fell into a routine, especially after the twins were born.

Thinking back on their sex life together, Gerald remembered that he almost always had to take the initiative. His wife, Aiko, almost always acquiesced. Clearly, she enjoyed sex. But sometimes he wished she would take the initiative, surprise him, intrigue him, do something really different.

She was a real go-getter at work, a person who took initiative. In family and household matters she even usually took the lead. With her friends, acquaintances and clients, she revealed a forceful and outgoing character. In short she was no doormat. She made rational decisions, thought out her opinions, and showed leadership.

On sexual matters Aiko displayed deference and diffidence toward Gerald, a characteristic that he attributed to her cultural background. She was shy but she no prude. Once the love play started, she was an enthusiastic lover.

As the years went by, they concluded that they would have no more children. To avoid an accidental pregnancy, and being not particularly fond of using condoms, Gerald underwent a vasectomy, a procedure that was less invasive for men than the equivalent would be for a woman.

When the children were young, vacations involved the entire family and the family stayed relatively close to home. They usually rented a cottage or camped. Now that they were well established in their careers and the children were essentially out of the house, the couple found more time for themselves. They resolved to travel on their vacations once or twice a year depending on the length of the vacation and how much vacation time they had available. They also took up dancing because it was a healthy form of physical activity and a hobby they could share. Still, something seemed to be missing.

Deep in thought, trying to shake off his unease, Gerald looked toward his wife. She was dressing down after a hard day's work.

'God, I love this woman,' he thought. 'I would do anything for her.'

His mind wandered off to the time when he first met Aiko. She was petite. Her figure was slimmer, almost thin, in those days. Her face was round, her features delicate and smooth. Her hair jet-black hair stood in sharp contrast to her lily-white skin.

What Aiko lacked in stature, she more than made up for with a strong, seemingly self-assured, outgoing and sometimes even forceful personality. Her intelligence and straightforwardness were characteristics that Gerald found both attractive and endearing.

They met while both were working on their master's degrees in information studies. She specialized in research librarianship, he in records and information management. He first noticed her in the lecture theatre in a course that they shared, one about research methods. She was sitting near the front row talking to a guy sitting next to her. At first, he assumed he was her boyfriend, but soon found out that they were just classmates.

One rainy day, while he was eating in the crowded noontime lunchroom, he saw her come in and start wandering around the lunchroom looking for a place to sit. The seat beside him was vacant.

"Is someone sitting there?" she asked.

He opened his hand, gesturing toward the open seat. "It is if you take it," he smiled.

She smiled too and sat down.

A few moments of awkward silence followed.

Noticing that she was shy, Gerald tried to make conversation. "I've seen you in the research methods class." Then added, "Oh, by the way, I'm Gerald and you are?

"Aiko."

"That's a nice name," he said. "Does it have a meaning?"

"Thank you, and yes, it does. It means 'love child'."

"That is so sweet," he had said as she had blushed.

They talked about their other classes. From there, they progressed to talking about their interests and careers. By the time lunch was over, they behaved as if they had been friends for ages.

Gerald found himself strangely attracted to this thin Asian beauty. His 'type' was normally more buxom and broader. It had never crossed his mind to date an Asian woman. But then again, there were few Asians where he grew up.

He remembered the odd feelings he had when he was with her. He was attracted to her, but it wasn't just sexual attraction. There was more; he just felt it. He felt comfortable with her. Even more oddly, he felt an overwhelming desire to protect her.

When lunch was over, they agreed to meet regularly for lunch. It was not long before he asked her for a date. Much to his delight, she accepted. From there, their relationship progressed, became deeper and eventually more intimate. First came the kisses and touches. Then they made out. He remembered how excited he was the first time they had sex.

In the first summer of their romance, which coincided with the completion of their Master's Degree program, Aiko left for Japan to visit her relatives. Although she would be away for a month, her absence left a void in his life.

For days he thought about her. He couldn't get her out of his head. He missed her. It was as if she had cast a love spell on him before she left. Then it hit him. Without knowing how and when it happened, he suddenly realized he was in love with her!

He became uneasy. He began to worry. Did she love him? He thought so but nonetheless he felt insecure. Would she find a lover in Japan? He knew her parents were pushing to find a Japanese husband, or at least one of Japanese descent. Aiko's parents were first-generation Japanese and on matters of marriage and family they were quite traditional.

She was their only child. Her parents made sure that their daughter spoke and read Japanese while she was growing up. They encouraged and supported her ambition to achieve an advanced level of education, including a Bachelor's and Master's Degree. In this sense, they were quite progressive. Her parents were fortunate to have such a studious daughter. She was fortunate to have such supportive parents.

Gerald had to tell himself to calm down. 'She said she was coming back,' he consoled himself. 'After all, she accepted a job at the university's science research library!'
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Aiko returned. He saw her face shine as soon as she saw him again. He had no doubt that his face shone too.

As soon as Aiko had settled in, Gerald took her out for a walk. It was early evening. Gerald was nervous.

Aiko had noticed. "Is there something wrong, Gerald?

Gerald held her hand. 'I missed you so much, it was painful," he said.

"I missed you too, Gerald. It was only a month but it seemed like forever." She squeezed his hand.

Still holding her hand, he looked into her eyes, nervously. He felt butterflies in his stomach. His hands were sweaty.

'Now,' he told himself, 'before you lose your nerve.'

"I love you, Aiko. Will you marry me?" he blurted without preamble.

Her eyes flew wide-open. She was stunned. He had said the magic words, both sets of them.

She smiled. "I love you too, Gerald. I will be proud to be your wife and the mother of your children," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Gerald got an instant hard-on. Aiko became wet. They embraced and kissed each other passionately, and made love that very night.

Of course, two decades had altered her appearance somewhat. She had some wrinkles. Her hair, while still mostly black despite being in her forties, had a sprinkling of grey hairs.

Gerald discouraged her from dyeing her hair. "Why bother spending money and time on something like that?" he had said. "Grey hair hasn't and won't change my feelings for you."

She had agreed. She was not a vain person.

She had filled out more too. Her figure was curvier, less linear than it was when she married Gerald. Her firm, luscious breasts looked large on her petite body. Her figure reminded Gerald of the lusciously erotic females depicted in Japanese manga and anime. He actually thought she was even more attractive now then when he first met her.

'How do I reconcile my seemingly contradictory thoughts?' Gerald asked himself. 'She is as sexy as ever. So why do I feel something is missing.'

Gerald himself was a second-generation German. His blond hair and squarish features were evidence of his Teutonic ancestry. A child of immigrants, Gerald's parents had insisted he learn German. When he was old enough, they sent him to his aunt in Germany for the summer. He also learned French in school and university and took advantage of student exchange programs to stay in Montreal and Paris.

Gerald had a somewhat more laid-back approach to life than his wife. He preferred to observe before commenting. Aiko could always tell when he was being thoughtful.

She remembered that her tradition-bound parents were not happy with Gerald as her choice for a husband. They had anticipated she would marry a man in the Japanese community. Eventually, though, they reconciled themselves to their daughter's choice. She was happy. He treated her well. He was very attentive to their children and actively involved in raising them. He always showed respect to his in-laws.

"Out with it," she said, curious to know what he was thinking about. "I can tell something's on your mind but I can't read it."

Gerald snapped out of his reverie. "You're right, hon. Something is bothering me, but I just can't put a finger on it." He seemed to be in the doldrums.

She had felt them recently too. "Are you falling out of love with me?" she asked out of the blue.

"No, it's nothing like that, sweetheart," he rushed to assure her. "I still love you very much. I wouldn't hurt you for anything in the world."

She studied her husband for a moment. He still cut a fine figure even after all these years. True, he had more wrinkles. His hair had darkened from blonde to an almost mousy brown colour with flashes of grey.

"And I can prove it too," he said. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her into his arms and gave her a kiss.

'God, when this woman gets me started, she makes me really horny. She's almost like an addiction,' Gerald thought as his erection took shape. 'Why don't we have sex more often? I've got a woman who is everything a man could possibly want? So why do I feel something is missing?'

"I want you Aiko. I need you," he said hoarsely.

Aiko was thinking along the same lines. She still loved him. He still got her motor running. She loved being tightly wrapped in his strong arms, feeling the heat of his body against hers. It never failed to cause her loins to tingle and moisten and her breasts to ache and stiffen. But it had been along too long since they last made love together.

She said nothing but the tongue she stuck into Gerald's mouth told him she was 'in the mood'.

At first the kisses were tender, then turned into French-kisses followed by a tongue war. There would be no armistice. The battle would be fought until both had won and lost.

Gerald led his wife to the bedroom. Clothes spoiled the intimacy they both now craved. They flung them off. They briefly stood facing other without touching. Anticipation of things to come caused an erotic wave to course through their bodies.

Slowly, tenderly, they embraced and kissed again, enjoying the feel of each other's naked body. He stroked her back, slowly working his way to her beautiful bottom. He caressed it lovingly.

Gerald sat on the edge of the bed while Aiko remained standing. He put his hand on her hips and the brought his together by sliding across her belly. His mouth watered in anticipation.

He looked up and saw the lust in his wife's eyes. She put her arms around his head as if she intended to pull his face toward her body. He knew from experience that, once she was hot, her initial sexual shyness melted away.

Gerald's hands slowly stroked the outside and then the insides of her thighs. He loved the velvet feeling of her inner thighs. When he was near the top, he would lightly brush her femaleness. Occasionally he slipped a finger between her ass-cheeks to caress the divide between them. He was teasing her with promises of more to come.
Like Reply
"Oh, that feels so good," she sighed.

Gerald felt the heat of her impassioned body. Her erect nipples pressed against his chest. She felt his hardness against her own body.

Gerald knew what he wanted. He decided to pay attention to the twin mounds of her womanhood next. His mouth approached her sensitive tits while his manhood, which she was still holding, neared her female entrance. He knew she loved to have her tits sucked. So he sucked them, licked them, nuzzled them until he heard her sigh her pleasure. One of his hands explored her body, ran its way down her belly to her cleft. She was wet.

Aiko also knew what she wanted. She lovingly stroked his cock while his arms roamed up and down her back. The nearness of his penis, the one that had filled her womb with man muscle and semen, the one that given her so much pleasure over the years, and two children, was turning her again.

"I have to have you," he whispered in her ear.

She lay down on the bed and opened her legs. The invitation was obvious.

But he was not about to oblige her, at least not yet. He wanted her to beg for what she wanted.

"Not yet, hon," he murmured.

Instead he got down on his knees. His hand fell away erotic divide to be replaced by his mouth. He worked his tongue up and down her slit, licking and sucking all parts of her vulva. With each passing second she became wetter and wetter.

"Please now," she begged panting.

"Yes," he whispered hoarsely.

He gently pushed her toward the bed, then urged her to get on all fours. Doggie style was his favourite position. She loved it too because she could have his cock in her and have his hands massaging her sensitive tits.

Slowly, he slowly inserted his cock into lush, hot moistness until his cock was completely in her womb.

She sighed as his cock settled into her body.

"Woof, woof," she suddenly snickered and smirked.

Gerald laughed. "Ah come on, hon, you'll break my concentration."

"Yeah, right," she said, "as if a man can loses his concentration once he's in her better place."

At first he pumped into her slowly. His wife moaned and squirmed beneath him. Soon their thoughts focused only on their mutual pleasure. For them, it was lovemaking at its best.

"Oh God," Aiko squealed. She just loved the fullness of his cock deep inside her. "Mmm, oh, ah," she grunted.

"Not God, just Gerald," he replied dryly.

"Shuss, Gerald," she managed to grind out, "or you'll make me laugh and cause me to lose my train of thought."

"You're thinking at a time like this?" Gerald queried.

"Shush, you talk too much," as she took a backward swipe at him with her elbow. "You know what I mean."
Like Reply
Gerald continued his lovemaking, not saying anything more. He was letting his cock do the talking. He slowly pushed his cock up her womb as far as it would go. And just as slowly he withdrew until only the tip of his cock was lodged between her nether lips. Each time he went back he used his upper body to brush against her back. Whether going in or going out, he massaged her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples.

She sighed. "Oh, so good."

Once in a while, he let go of her sweet boobs to grab her around her hips. He drew her ass tighter against his body as if he was trying to penetrate her more deeply. His hands switched to her love nest, his arms wrapped around her curvaceous hips. He stroke her vulva at the same time as he was moving in and out of her.

As his hands switched back and forth from her crease to her twin mounds, he gradually increased his pace. After a few minutes, he heard his wife start mewling like a kitten, a sure sign that she was approaching her climax.

"Ah, ah, oh god, that feels so good," she purred. "I'm almost there, hon. Faster please, harder... oh-oh, ah!"

Gerald accelerated his pace. He pumped faster and faster. It wasn't easy. It was difficult to hold back, but he was not a selfish lover.

Finally, Gerald felt the tremors going through Aiko's body in synchronization with her passionate mewling. She was cumming.

"I'm there!" she squealed needlessly.

She shoved her ass against him as if to force engorged cock to go even deeper into her pussy.

Gerald couldn't hold back any more. He came. He felt the rush of semen travel up the interior of his cock and spill its contents into her womb.

"Oh! " he bellowed like a bull and spurted his sexual juices into his wife. "Honey, what you have between your legs is be the sweetest place on Earth," he grunted, breathing heavily. "When I'm inside you," he murmured, "I wish I could stay there forever."

"That was good," she moaned. "I love feeling that hard thing of yours inside me." She couldn't think of a better way to be full, filled and fulfilled.

Finished, they disengaged and held each other tightly. Their emotional and physical union had sated them, at least for now.

But Aiko had not forgotten Gerald's pensive look. Determined to get an answer, she asked her husband again what he had been thinking about. She was determined to find out what was going on his mind.

"I can't quite put my finger on it," he replied after a moment. "Something's missing. I don't know what."

"Try," she said. "If you're not happy, I can't be happy."

"And I want to make you to be happy too," Gerald said.

Several minutes of silence followed, each preoccupied with his or her own thoughts.

"You know, hon..." Gerald opened up and then stopped.

"What, Gerald."

"We have a pretty honest relationship, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, and?" she asked wondering at what appeared to be a change in the direction of the conversation.

"Well, a thought occurred to me, but I'm worried you might get angry with me if I express it."

"We've always been honest with each other," she pointed out. "If an issue needs to be resolved we talk about it. How else can we come to a compromise or solve a problem. Tell me. What's it all about?" she asked again."

"You won't get angry with me if I'm completely frank?" he asked. "But once I start expressing myself Aiko, you have to hear me out until I'm done. No interruptions, okay? I'm not even clear about what I'm thinking. I'm just trying to articulate a feeling and it might not come out sounding right."

"Okay."

"You trust me, right?"

"You know I do."

Gerald took a deep breath and began to explain. "As good as our sex is, I think we've hit a rut sexually. True, we've tried all kinds of things to spice up our sex lives, you know, cunnilingus, 69-position, missionary, doggie-style and a few others we've seen in various sex manuals. We enjoy erotic movies. I've even seen some hardcore porn."
Like Reply
"You have?" she questioned.

"Of course, I have. It's almost impossible for a guy not to come across it at some point in their lives. You remember when I went to my cousin's stag party last year?"

"Yeah."

"His friends put on a hardcore porn movie."

"So did you enjoy watching it? she asked.

"Not really," he said, "it doesn't take long for it to get boring."

"You're joking. I though all guys get off on porn."

"Some do," he replied, "but doing it is a hell of a lot more fun than watching it on screen. When it comes to sex, I prefer to be a participant, not a spectator. I also think that what makes sex erotic is seduction and the anticipation of the pleasure to come, not the gross depiction of physical sexual acts you see in porn movies."

"So we've done it all." She was not sure if that was a statement of a question.

"No, hon, we haven't done it all. Rather, it's all we've done."

"You have a way with words, Gerald," Aiko replied laconically.

"We have had a really good sex life although we seem to be in the doldrums." To reassure his wife, he quickly added, "Let me clear. I'm not blaming you. You've done nothing wrong. I think we need to recharge, spice up our sex life."

"To be honest, Gerald, you have a point. I think I know what you mean. Maybe, we should find a way to get out of our rut."

"Well, Aiko, you're a librarian and librarians know how to look for information. Do you want to take on the task of finding out what's out there on the subject?"

Aiko blushed. "Me? But Gerald, you're a records manager. You know how to look for information too."

"It's not the same. We have similar skill sets, but use them for entirely different purposes," he replied. "You work in a science library. You've helped students do research projects on all kinds of subjects including sex. You told me so yourself. I'm asking you to use your search skills and knowledge to find information for us when you are at home."

"You have a point," Aiko said, "although I'm not sure I know what I should be looking for."

"You're very bright, my love. I'm sure you'll figure it out."

Two weeks later, Aiko announced that she had some results.

"I don't know if this is what we're really looking for," she said, "but this as good a place as any to start, I guess." Then she blushed. "I wasn't familiar with some of the terms so I looked them up. A lot of hits were porn sites, pretty graphic stuff."

"Not as good as the real thing, right?"

Aiko blushed again. "Right. Since we're looking for ways to spice up our love life, I compiled a list a variety of sexual preferences. I put them on a simple form in the form of questions requiring a grade from 1 to 5 for each preference: 1 means 'definitely no'; 2 means 'probably not'; 3 means 'unsure' or 'don't know'; 4 means 'probably interested'; 5 means 'very interested'."

"As you know, my little analytical sweetheart, he started to point out, "we have to avoid the temptation to rig the results for fear of the other's reaction. So let's establish some preconditions and rules."

"Sounds good to me," she concurred.

"Let's start with basic principles," he said. "We've always held to the belief that what happens between consenting adults is nobody else's business. The operative words are 'adults' and 'consenting'. So, anything involving children, violence or coercion is out even before we start."

"I'm ahead of you on that one," she interrupted. "I precluded them already."

"Otherwise," he continued, "most everything else should be listed."

Aiko nodded her agreement.

"Now, about the rules. Complete honesty should be our first rule.' He declared. There shouldn't be any anger, repercussions or resentments for any and all honest answers. That should be our second rule."

"Agreed. Honesty and no blowback," Aiko summarized. "This might get scary though."

"Yes, it might. We may be surprised or disappointed by each other's honest answers. The second rule enables the first rule. Right now, it's all just talk and fantasy, not reality."

"So far, we've just talked about spicing up our sex life," she observed. "Maybe one of us wants to turn fantasy into reality. We need a third rule: nothing happens unless we both agree. In other words, no means no for both of us."

"I agree, you sweet scrumptious little thing," he said smiling.

A few days later, Aiko's list of questions was ready. Each answered the questions separately on screen.

Gerald finished first. 'Well,' he thought, 'I see things here I'm sure Aiko finds disgusting. But I give her credit. She keeps an open mind. She left in whatever did not fall outside our 'consenting adults' principle.'

Aiko took a little longer than Gerald.

"I'm done," she finally announced. "It'll be easier to compare notes if we consolidate what we have on the screen into a two-column document."

When she finished combining their answers on the screen, they looked at the result.

"I see a few questions where we both gave the lowest possible score. It's a long list. They are irrelevant. So to save time, let's just delete them right now." Aiko said. "And we should probably also delete those where one of us gave a 1."

"Agreed in most cases," he said simply. He noted the Aiko was taking an interest in what they were doing.

"Is that a qualification dear?"

"Yes it is, but we'll get to it in a minute," he said.

The exclusions were interesting but not surprising given the couple's long-held attitudes. But he stopped her from deleting the question relating submission."

"But you put down a 1," she protested.

"Yes dear, because I take no interest in submission. But I like the idea of being a dominant. So our inclinations are complementary. They should stay on our list for now."

"It makes sense," she conceded.

"Let's get back to them on the weekend," he suddenly interrupted. "We have already learned a lot about ourselves. We should mull over them over for a while. A little more further thinking might prompt us to amend an answer."

When the weekend arrived, Gerald asked his wife if she was ready to talk some more.

"Sure," she said.

They looked at the grades they gave to each question. They made no further changes.
Like Reply
Gerald read the results again. "Right off the bat, hon, I see a certain agreement in our answers about swinging and interracial sex."

"We're an interracial couple already, Gerald."

"Oh yeah, good catch, good point," he chuckled. "But I think we both understand that we aren't talking about our relationship to each other."

"True," Aiko replied."

"At the top of what's left," she said, "is swinging, and, to a lesser extent, group sex."

"I'm a little confused by these other categories," Gerald said. "It could be argued that threesomes and group sex are variations of swinging. In the old days, swinging used to mean single people picking each other up at bars for casual sex."

"And you seem curious about cuckoldry," she pointed out.

"I don't get that one," he admitted, "a mild interest in cuckoldry seems incompatible with dominance."

"Your logic is unsound, Gerald."

"What do you mean?"

"Our preferences can change. We've changed. For example, twenty years ago, this conversation would never have taken place. Our preferences can also change depending on the situation."

"Very true," he agreed.

"Sex is not about logic but about procreation, sexual pleasure and even social cohesion. Each human being is unique although, of course, we can have many similarities and shared interests."

Aiko was now in lecture mode.

"People's personalities can be very complex and even contradictory. It all depends on the situation, the people we know and interact with, and the environment, physical, economic, etc. that we live in."

She stopped for a moment.

"While helping clients do research on human sexuality, I couldn't help but become familiar with the issues. Many specialists in human sexuality have difficulty explaining why human sexual behaviour constantly collides with the prevailing social mores."

Gerald knew he had a very intelligent wife but sometimes she really impressed him. This was one of those times.

Aiko was still lecturing. "As a species, we are innately social and sexual at the same time. It's written in our genes, Gerald. If you strip away the society's moralistic trappings, you have a creature that has a lot in common with bonobos."

"Bonobos?" Gerald questioned. "Is that some kind of Italian sausage?"

"No silly, they're apes. They look like chimpanzees except they're more gracile. Both species are our closest relatives in the animal kingdom. The genetic difference between them and us is only 1.6%. Sexually, bonobos behave just like humans. They can, and do, have sex at any time. Sex isn't just about reproduction. Like us they fuck for fun."

A little embarrassed, Aiko giggled at her own choice of words.

"Humans and bonobos are the only two animals on the planet for whom sex is part of their social life. Hunter-gatherer societies, like those of our remote ancestors, were very similar. Food and sex were shared. It changed with the rise of farming and private property."

"I like bonobos, Gerald said.

"I bet you do!" Aiko squealed and squirmed, not because of what he said but because of what he did.

While Aiko was talking about the sex among the apes, Gerald had stepped behind her, slipped a hand inside her blouse and pushed off her bra to massage her breast. Meanwhile, the other hand had snaked its way into her panties where it massaged her other feminine assets. He pressed his growing hard-on against her behind for good measure. The talk about sex had made them both horny.

"Lets play bonobo," he panted into her ear."

"Okay," she said hoarsely.

They were in a mood for a quickie. She ran to the bedroom. He followed. Clothes flew. He pounced on her, slipping his stiff member easily into her hot humid canal. They humped against each other, he driving in as deeply as he could, she doing her best to allow him to penetrate deeply. They arrived at their blissful burst at the same time.

Now that they were sated, Gerald said out loud. "What the hell came over us? I don't recall ever becoming horny from talking about the sex life of animals."

"Maybe their sex life appeals to our inner being, to our genetically engrained human nature," she said softly.

"Umm," was all Gerald could say.

Coming soon, Chapter 2 Testing Water: Aiko and Gerald Explore the swingers' world.
Like Reply
A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 02

Author's Note:

Please be patient. The first two chapters set the stage for the hot action that follows in subsequent chapters.

Like Reply
Aiko and Gerald resumed their usual life. Work and family issues prevented them from giving any further thought to how they might spice up their love life.

"We're back in our rut," Gerald remarked one day after a few weeks. "We need to get out of it, put our troubles aside, and have some fun."

"Yeah? What do you have in mind?"

"How about a dinner and a dance?"

"Gerald, that's a great idea!"

"I thought you'd like that idea. So I booked a reservation in the city at a new French restaurant called 'La Cuisine française.' "

"Which means?

"French cookery."

"And where do we go dancing?"

"Ah, that's where it gets a little, shall we say, different. The place I have in mind is not your usual dance place.

"Meaning?"

"There will probably be little real ballroom or Latin dancing."

"What are trying to say, hon."

"Aiko, I propose we go to a swingers' club called 'The Bat in the Box'."

Aiko burst out laughing. "You got to be kidding me!"

"What about," Gerald replied, "the name or the place."

"Both, Gerald," but she laughed again. "Well, you should have given me a little warning, you know."

"Love of my life, I knew you wouldn't object to dinner and dancing. You agreed immediately to the idea. But I do see your point about playing a little fast and loose with the dance locale."

He paused for a moment before continuing.

"The restaurant requires a reservation. As for the swingers' club, we don't have to go if you don't want to. We can go to a proper dance place not far from the restaurant."

Gerald saw the trepidation in her eyes. He also saw the spark of curiosity in them.

"Come on, Aiko," Gerald urged. "We aren't obliged to do anything. At worst, nothing happens. We watch and then we leave. At best, it may put us in the mood to rush home for some nookie. What's to complain about?"

After mulling over what Gerald said, Aiko replied, "Okay, Gerald, as long as I can call it off at any time."

"Agreed. Either one of us can call it off," he assured his wife.

The couple spent the rest of the week in both anticipation and apprehensiveness. Although they had read up on swingers' clubs, especially the "The Bat in the Box', they knew the reality could be something very different from what they imagined it to be. Their fears were somewhat alleviated because the club's website clearly stated that onsite sex was not allowed. The club's purpose, the website explained, was to enable open-minded couples to meet and make their own arrangements. It seemed safe enough.

Friday finally arrived.

"You've got that really cute black dress that goes only part-way down your thighs," he said. "You know, the one with the plunging neckline. I haven't seen you wear that one in a long time. I want people at the swingers' club to see how sexy you really are. I want them to know that I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

Although she was flattered by her husband's compliment, Aiko was reticent to go along with the idea of wearing that particular dress. She decided to try it on to make sure it fit. It did... barely.

She looked in the mirror. What she saw gave her the odd feeling of being almost naked even though it covered most of her more intimate feminine attributes. The dress emphasized the shapeliness of her ass, the curvature of her hips, and broadly hinted at her well-proportioned breasts.

The dress was also very revealing. Its shortness exposed most of her silky-smooth milky-white thighs. It was the kind of dress that limited a modest woman's mobility. If she stooped while standing or parted her legs even slightly while sitting, her panties would become easily visible. Moreover, the dress was sleeveless. It exposed her back. Its plunging neckline barely covered her breasts. She knew she would be a magnet that would attract men's eyes. All in all, it made her feel sexy and naughty, even a little slutty.

For shoes, Aiko chose an elegant black high-heeled pair. They emphasized the beauty of her well-toned dancer's legs.

"You are a smorgasbord of femaleness," Gerald observed admiringly.

"But I can't go like this to the restaurant," she objected. "It makes me feel and look almost naked. I don't want to be embarrassed by some guy leering at me in the restaurant, trying to undress me with his eyes."

Gerald guffawed. "Don't you know, honey. We men have x-ray vision. If you don't undress yourself, we'll undress you with our eyes."

"Stop it," she protested. You've making me feel even more self-conscious."

"I'm sorry, hon," he replied with a lecherous glint in his eyes. "I suggest you wear a skirt that falls below your knees. Nylons might be a good idea too."

"That's my plan," she said. "A long skirt, nylons, a bra and my black lace slipover for good measure. Otherwise, I won't feel comfortable."

"Honey, you look good in a sweat suit," he said laughing.

"You're both a liar and a flatterer," she said smiling.

He chuckled. "Even though you know it, it still works on you, doesn't it?"

She smiled and stuck out her tongue. She was a sucker for flattery but didn't really believe he was a liar.

That evening at the 'La Cuisine française', they enjoyed an excellent meal and a bottle of red French wine. Gerald ordered filet mignon as his main course while Aiko chose escargots à la bourguignonne. They made a point of asking the chef to go very easy on the garlic. It would not be nice to have bad breath when they were about to meet people at a party.

Gerald tried to ply Aiko with wine but she resisted. She knew his game.

'My man is such a little devil,' she thought. 'He's trying to make me tipsy so I'll be more relaxed and more pliable by the time we get to the club. But the truth is I'm curious about this club. I'm even a little excited to see what it's like.'

Later, as Gerald paid the bill, Aiko she said out loud, "Okay, big boy, let's see what's on offer at the club. But to feel a little safer, I think we should use pseudonyms. Okay?"

"Okay." Then making fun he said, "I'm not Gerald but I'm pleased to meet you. And you are?

"Manko," she said.

"Manko? Does that mean something?"

"Pussy."

A smile appeared on Gerald's lips. It grew and grew. He roared with laughter. But he always new that Aiko had a naughty streak.

"Maybe I should try something a little exotic too," Gerald declared. "Hmmm, when I was young, my parents sent me to my aunt in Germany for the summer to learn German. I learned a few choice words playing with my friends which I never repeated in front of my prudish aunt. I'll call myself Pimmel."

She looked at him slyly. "And what does that mean?"

"Cock."

Aiko smirked. 'Smart-ass,' she thought. Then she thought about the swingers' club again. 'I wonder how he'll react if some guy makes a pass at me or even gropes me. I guess I'll find out soon enough.'

On the way to the swingers' club, Aiko removed her outer skirt, nylons and slipover, tucking them into a bag she intended to leave behind in the car. It took some urging from Gerald before she finally took off her bra as well.

Gerald had difficulty concentrating on his driving as he watched his wife's mini striptease in the passenger seat. The black form-fitting dress was Aiko's sexiest. He kicked himself mentally for not trying to persuade her to wear it more often.

He kept glancing at his beautiful Asian wife. "You look so hot," he said leering at her. "I almost feel like taking you back home now."

Aiko noticed her husband's lustful look. "Down boy," she said, "You'll have your chances to poke me with your pecker."

"Yeah, like later tonight." Gerald laughed, then concentrated on his driving.

Like Reply
After they parked their car in a nearby parking lot, they stood watching the club's entrance for a few minutes.

Gerald took hold of Aiko's hand. "Let's do it," Gerald finally said.

The first thing they saw as they approached the door was a sign that read: Private Party, Bat in the Box Club.

"If one of us wants to leave, we both leave. No argument. Okay?" Gerald said to re-assure his wife yet.

"I know, dear," Aiko replied.

With that, they opened the door and walked in.

A lady just inside the door collected their entry fees. "I haven't seen you two before," she observed.

"First time," Gerald replied."

"Are you familiar with our rules?"

"Yes," he replied, "we saw them on your website."

"Well, go on in," she smiled. "Just relax and enjoy."

"Thanks," Gerald said. "At this point we just want to get a feel for things."

"I'm sure you will feel a few things," she said with a straight face.

The club's facility was spacious. Normally served as a banquet hall. The lights were low. Tables and chairs were distributed along the walls. The centre of the room was left clear, obviously to allow dancing.

Snacks were available at the bar. Alcohol bought offsite and drugs were strictly forbidden, but beer and wine were for sale at the bar. Violation of the club's rules meant expulsion. Repeat offenders were banned permanently.

Only a small number of people were present.

"Things don't really start hopping until after 10:00," their hostess informed them. "Oh, by the way," she added, "put on one of those wristbands you see in the box near the bar. Red means you're only looking, not participating. Yellow means touching and feeling is allowed, but you're not looking for sex. Green means you're looking for sex partners. As a couple, you're required to wear the same colour at all times."

"And if we change our minds?" Gerald asked.

"You can change wristbands at any time but you both still have to wear the same colour. It's a meeting place for swinging couples. It's either both of you or neither of you."

Gerald and Aiko nodded.

"Red?" Aiko asked tentatively.

"No, yellow," he said decisively. "If we were just going to watch, we could have stayed home and rented an erotic movie. We're here for more that. Wasn't that the point of coming here?" he questioned.

Aiko realized he had a point. They were here to get a taste of what the swinging lifestyle was like. Still, the scene made her nervous... and excited.

"Okay," she said softly. "And no means no."

"Yes, no means no."

They walked over to the bar where they bought two glasses of wine. They made themselves comfortable at one of the tables.

For a while nothing happened. But as the evening wore on, more couples trickled in, each couple choosing wristbands of one or the other colour. They came in all ages, shapes, sizes and colours. Many sat down but a few couples danced. Not surprisingly, the club played romantic or slow lounge-type music.

Another hour passed. The club became more crowded. The dance floor gradually filled up.

Aiko and Gerald continued to watch. Couples wearing red wristbands were left alone.

"Oh look, Gerald," Aiko whispered. "Over there to the left."

They saw an exchange of pleasantries between two couples. They wore wedding rings and green wristbands. After seeing the women nod in agreement, the two couples appeared to make a switch. The men slipped their hands under the women's blouses. It was obvious what they were doing.

"It's making me hot," Gerald whispered. "Let's go dance and do some groping ourselves!" With that he took Aiko's hand and led her to the dance floor.

Aiko almost went into a ballroom dance hold position but Gerald put a quick end to the gesture. He wrapped his arms around his wife and pulled her tightly against his body. He nuzzled her neck.

"Gerald," she protested, "people are watching!"

"No kidding," he replied. "What do you expect when we're in a place like this. And," he added, "I've got the sexiest woman in the place in my arms."

Aiko put her arms around her man's neck and laid her head on his shoulder. "Flattery will get everywhere, hon." She relaxed. She put her lips to his ear. "I'm getting hot too," she confessed to enjoying the comfort and safety of her husband's embrace.

A mischievous thought struck Aiko. She pressed her pelvis against him, then squirmed in his arms for good measure.

Gerald pressed his pelvis against hers. He was getting a hard-on. "Aiko, you are such a luscious little tease."

They kissed passionately. A tremor of excitement coursed through Aiko's body as Gerald allowed his hands to travel slowly down his wife's back, while nuzzling and nipping her neck and ears. She loved his masculine aroma and the feel of his strong arms wrapped around her. Her pussy moistened. Briefly, they forgot with their surroundings.

Suddenly, Gerald felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked toward the source, a man who was wearing a green wristband. He was tall. His black hair was shot through with flashes of flashes of grey. He looked fairly healthy although he had a small paunch. Gerald estimated he was in his early 50s.

The woman with him appeared to be a natural blonde. She was voluptuous. Gerald couldn't be sure if it was due to age or genetics, maybe both.

The couple wore green wristbands.

"We couldn't help notice you because we've never seen you here before. My name is Stan, and this is my wife Linda."

The men shook hands.

She smiled and shook hands with Gerald. "Hi, pleased to meet you."

"Gerald gestured toward Aiko. "This is my wife Ai..., er, Manko. I'm Pimmel."

Aiko giggled and shook hands with each of them in turn.

"Those are unusual names," Stan observed.

"Indeed they are," Gerald smiled.

"You're really cute," Linda interjected directing her remark to Aiko.

"Yes" Gerald smirked, "she is my Manko," and pulled her against him.

"And Pimmel is my man. He belongs to me," Aiko added, putting both arms around his waist.

Not quite understanding what the exchange was about, Linda changed the subject. "Are you here for the first time?" she asked.
Like Reply
"Yes," Aiko responded, "we're curious to see what a swingers' club is like. In fact, it's our first time in any place like this."

"Well, I noticed you're wearing yellow wristbands. First-timers usually wear red," Linda said. "Although," she continued, "it is not uncommon to see a first-time couple exchange a red wristband for a yellow one later in the evening."

"We came here knowing what the club was about," Aiko replied. "At the same we didn't want to go all the way, so to speak, until we learned more. A yellow wristband seemed like a good compromise."

"Pimmel, do you mind if I cut in?" Stan asked, "provided of course your lady has no objection. Linda is attracted to you," he added. "She said so. Right, dear?"

"I did, Stan." She stepped to Gerald. "Let's dance, Pimmel."

With that they exchanged partners.

At first Gerald put a little space between them. Linda would have none of that, though. She stepped right into him, pressing her luscious body against his and draped her arms around his neck.

"Don't be shy," Linda said into his ear. "Body contact is allowed here."

Gerald's prick wasn't shy but it was having problems standing at attention.

"Excuse me, for a second," he said embarrassed.

He separated from Linda briefly, turned his back to her, stuck a hand in his pants, and deftly adjusted his cock. He hoped no one else noticed, turned around and then pulled her back into his arms.

"No problem," she giggled. "I can feel it better now too," she said. "You're very sexy. I could really go for a guy like you."

Meanwhile a similar scene took place between Stan and Aiko. Aiko felt Stan's arms wrap around her. Unsure of what to expect, she let him take the initiative. He nuzzled his nose under her ear and kissed her gently on the neck. Slowly but surely his hands moved down until they were stroking her ass-cheeks. A few strokes later, he cupped them forcing Aiko to press more tightly against his body. She felt his hard-on press against her belly.

Aiko found the situation to be both new and erotic. Her body responded. The butterflies in her stomach spoke to her nervousness; the hardening of her nipples and the moisture in her pussy spoke to her sexual excitement. Knowing that a stranger lusted after her, and feeling his hard cock press against her, made her feel attractive and sexy. At the same time, having been faithful to her husband for all the years of their marriage, she also felt a pang of guilt in allowing another man, a stranger, to take liberties with her body.

While Stan's hands roam up and down her back and bottom, Aiko began to wonder what it would be like if they were naked, bare skin against bare skin. She sighed. Her thoughts became even more lascivious as she wondered what it would feel like to have Stan's hard cock deep inside her.

Up to this point, Aiko had not resisted Stan's advances. Encouraged, Stan went a little further. With Aiko still in his embrace, his hands lifted the back of her short dress. He wanted to put his hands on her cute heart-shaped ass. He was mildly disappointed, but not surprised, that she was wore panties. He slipped his hands under the strap, allowing his hands to slip underneath and roam freely over the skin of her now exposed nether cheeks.

Gerald watched his wife. He saw the sparkle in her eyes that told him she was enjoying Stan's caresses and liked the way he explored her body. Gerald saw Aiko slowly overcoming her shyness. He knew her to be a very sensuous woman.

A thought flickered through Gerald's mind. 'Would she want to switch to a green wristband?' He would wait and see.

Stan and Linda wore green wristbands. They were not allowed to ask for a sexual encounter except from persons wearing a green wristband. If they wanted to talk about exchanging partners for sex with any other couple, they had to persuade the couple they were interested in to exchange their wristbands for green ones.

Once more Gerald glanced at Aiko. She was snuggling into Stan. She was responding to his caresses and squeezes with some of her own. Obviously they were enjoying each other. She put her head on his chest and teasingly pressed her pelvis against him. He could tell that Stan was sending a thrill through her body. She was getting into the spirit of the club.

While Gerald was watching, Aiko turned her head to look for him. As soon as she caught his eye, she smiled as if to say that everything was okay. Aiko remembered wondering how he would react if some other man were groping her. She got her answer. He nodded. Apparently, he didn't mind.

Gerald returned his attention to Linda.

"You can feel my tits if you like," Linda said.

She unbuttoned her blouse to allow him easier access. Her very large breasts flopped out. She wore no bra.

Gerald took one hand away from her ass and reached for a massive mammary. They were soft, almost gelatinous. Her nipples were large and fully erect. He suckled on one and then switched to the other. He had a momentary urge to bury his face between her enormous orbs.

"Ah, that feel's so good," Linda moaned. "Please don't stop."

Both Aiko and Stan saw what their spouses were doing.

"May I?" Stan asked reaching toward the buttons that kept her dress in place over breasts.

"Yes," she breathed.

He unbuttoned the buttons at the top of her very sexy, slinky dress. Her breasts peaked out. He was pleased to see, and feel, that she wore no bra. The firmness of her mammaries stood in sharp contrast to his wife's. It was like comparing pints to gallons, all good, only a difference in size.

"That feels so good," Aiko breathed again as Stan fondled her perfect peaks. She stood a little apart from him to allow him easier access. Her sensitive tits ached for attention.

"I want you, Manko," he said suddenly.
Like Reply
"I know," she replied and then realized what he meant. He was asking for sex.

The haze of sensuousness filling Aiko's mind suddenly dissipated. "You're making me hot too, Stan, but Pimmel and I agreed to stick with the yellow wristbands. We won't change them unless we both agree. As turned on as I am, I'm not sure I want to go any further. It's our first time here."

"Ah, come on," he said in a complaining tone, "don't be so uptight."

It was a poor choice of words. Aiko had offered him a polite no. He had brushed it off.

"That's enough, Stan!" she exclaimed. Now she was clearly annoyed, the pleasure she was enjoying only a few moments ago completely evaporated. "I have to go the lady's room."

"Okay, Manko," Stan said realizing he had overplayed his hand.

'I'm wearing a yellow wristband for God's sake,' Aiko thought. 'Doesn't he know what yellow means?' Then she calmed down. 'I shouldn't be so harsh. This place is all about sex after all. And the truth is I liked what he was doing to me. It felt good. Obviously, he got worked up too. Still, yellow is yellow!'

Aloud she said, "I'm sorry, Stan. We're wearing yellow wristbands. You made feel good and sexy, but I'm not ready to go as far as you want me to go."

"Sorry," Stan said and walked away.

Aiko redid her buttons.

Gerald had noticed the altercation. Concerned for his wife he ended his fondling of Linda.

"What happened?" Gerald asked solicitously as they sat down.

"Nothing to really worry about. Stan just got a little pushy in his search for pussy. I got annoyed. So I stopped it."

"Okay, hon, but I had the impression he was turning you on."

Aiko blushed. "Yeah, he turned me on alright but then he turned me off when he wanted to go beyond what you and I had agreed to."

Gerald held her hand for several minutes until he felt her relax again.

"Are you okay now?" Gerald asked.

Aiko smiled. "Yeah, I'm okay now."

"Good. Satisfy my curiosity," he said obviously changing the subject. "Tell me what you were feeling and thinking until he screwed it up." Gerald said. "I'd like to know. Be truthful. Remember rule 2."

"Okay," she croaked. "As I said, he turned me on. I liked the way his hands explored my body. It excited me, a lot. Satisfied?"

"What excited you?" he inquired. The skilfulness of his hands or the idea that a stranger was exploring your body?"

"A bit of both," Aiko replied.

"Did you get wet?" he asked even though he knew the answer.

She turned her face away and blushed. Aiko had a strong sense of modesty. "Yeah, but you already know that, don't you."

"Yes, I know that but I wanted you to say it," he said. "And what else were you thinking?" he probed "The truth, Aiko. I want the truth."

She hesitated, looked worriedly at her husband.

"Say it," he commanded.

"I didn't really want him to stop, or rather my body wanted him to continue. My mind was stuck on the rules. Stan's mistake was to push me too hard, too soon. I don't know how much further I would have gone, if he hadn't been so pushy."

Aiko felt her mouth go dry at her confession.

Gerald smiled. "Look at it this way, Aiko. He proved what I've been saying all along. You are a very sexy, irresistible woman. I could tell from the look in Stan's eyes, he really wanted to get into you. And I don't mean that figuratively."

Gerald's corny joke broke the tension.

Aiko slapped his shoulder. "Oh you, your jokes are awful but they're appropriate." Her husband had a knack for saying the right thing at the right time. She was her vivacious self again.

"In any case, I've had enough for one night," she declared.

"Let's call it an evening," Gerald suggested. "We stuck our toes in the swingers' water to test the temperature. I think we should cool off and think about it some more before deciding whether or not we want to jump in. Okay?"

"Okay," she agreed.

"In fact," he smirked, "let's go home and cool off with some hot sex."

She smiled. "Oh yeah, I like that idea. I can't wait."

They re-arranged their clothes and left.

Once they got home, Gerald wrapped his arms around his cute little wife. His arms slid slowly down her back until he was able to grab her bottom, just as Stan had. Then he removed one of his hands to undo the buttons on the front of her dress, exposing her breasts. He fondled them, and kissed them, and suckled on them.

"I saw Stan doing this you. I saw the pleasure in your face. I saw you put your head on his chest and press your belly against him," Gerald whispered.

"Yes," his wife hissed.

"You said your body wanted you to go further. How much further?" He asked.

"I wondered what it would be like to have his cock inside me," she said quietly.

The memory of Stan's intimate groping was lighting her fire again. She could feel Gerald's hard-on press against her. Apparently her confession turned him on too.

"Close your eyes. Pretend I'm Stan," he said hoarsely. "Pretend we're back at the club doing what you two were doing on the dance floor. Pretend we're wearing green wristbands. Pretend we agreed to switch spouses."

Aiko closed her eyes. "Yes," she hissed.

Gerald slipped off the dress' straps from her shoulders and kissed her soft, smooth shoulders. His lips trailed up her neck to beneath her ears. He knew it really turned her on to be nibbled around the ears.

Slowly he lowered her sexy black dress so that her perfect orbs became exposed to his lustful eyes, his wandering hands and his sensually probing lips.

After a few minutes, Gerald slipped his fingers underneath her dress. Then he slid his arms down her back, taking the dress with them. Once, it passed her hips it dropped to the floor, pooling around her feet.

Next he slipped his hands into her panties. He moved them, one to each hip, until the waistband were on his wrists. He pulled his hands down, taking the panties off her hips. The panties dropped to her feet. Now totally nude, she stepped out of them.
Like Reply
Gerald picked up her clothes and tossed them on a nearby chair. "Keep your eyes closed," he said as he quickly removed his own clothes.

He took his wife into his embrace, naked body against naked body. "Pretend we're on the dance floor in the club," he croaked, his excitement growing along with his cock.

"Oh yes," Aiko sighed as a tremor of desire stirred through her body. "And you pretend I'm Linda," she whispered back.

Gerald hands travelled up and down her back several times. After a while, he massaged her ass cheeks. He let a finger travel between the divide that separated her ass cheeks, brushing against her anus and fingering her perineum.

"Manko," he said, pretending he was Stan. "Your husband doesn't seem to object to what I'm doing. Do you want to stop?"

"No," she replied.

"No what?" he asked.

"No, I don't want you to stop," she told the imaginary Stan. "Hold me. Kiss me. Let me feel your naked body against mine."

"What else do you want?"

"I want to feel your hard manhood pressing against my body." She paused. "No, I want more. Take me. I want to feel you deep in my body." It came out as a moan with the emphasis on the word 'in'. She grabbed the imaginary Stan's stiff staff with her hot little hand. "I'm so hot. Please put it in me, Stan. Fill me my womb with your semen. Please! Now!"

Gerald wasted no time. He lifted up his petite wife and impaled on her on his lustful spear, stumbled over to the bed, laid her down, and began to pump vigorously into her.

"More, more!" Aiko bellowed as she spread he legs wider. "Take me. Fuck me, Stan. Oh, oh, oh," she mewled.

Gerald increased his pace. His cock seemed to harden even more. He felt the spasms in his cock that told him of his impending release.

"Now! Oh god, now!" she screamed. "Give it to me, Stan. Harder. Fuck the living daylights out of me!"

The imaginary Stan did just that. His cock burst, spurting his cum deep inside her. She felt him flood her insides as she burst into her own massive orgasm.

Both flopped back on the bed, feeling both breathless and sated.

"Wow," he summarized.

After a few minutes, Aiko stirred. She looked worried. "Now I feel a bad about my Stan fantasy," she said. "I hope you're not angry with me."

"How can I be? I not only gave you permission, sweetheart, I was the one who suggested it. So don't worry about."

"Did you imagine me as Linda?" Aiko asked.

"To be honest, no," Gerald replied. "Your body types are too different for me to be able to substitute her in my imagination for you."

That night, they had more sex. It was one of the hottest nights they had enjoyed in a very long time. Afterwards, they talked about their evening at the swingers' club. It was an interesting and exciting experience, they agreed, but they were nowhere near ready to wear green wristbands in a room full of strangers.

"Maybe we should take a different approach," Gerald suggested, "contact couples interested in swinging through the internet and get to know them first."

"That's not a half-bad idea," she answered.

When Saturday came, Aiko and Gerald did their usual weekend chores of cleaning house, cutting the lawn, tending to the gardens and, of course, shopping for food and household goods.

"Do you remember your suggestion about contacting swinging couples through the Internet?"

Gerald looked at his wife. "Yes."

"I answered some."

"You did?"

"Remember, it was your idea," she said somewhat defensive, "I figured there was no harm in it. Don't worry," she hastened to add. "I set up a new email address just for this purpose. It tells them nothing about us. I didn't do or promise anything I can't back out of. I revealed no details about us. I made no promises except to talk to you first."

"And..."

"I narrowed down the field to two couples. One couple has already sent us a picture. They seemed very nice and unconcerned that I didn't want to send a picture until I talked to you."

"Oh yeah? Can I see the picture?"

Aiko disengaged from the cuddling. She turned on the computer and put the image on screen.

"Not bad looking, but they're dressed," Gerald noted.

Aiko poked his shoulder. "Of course they are, stupid. These pictures won't compromise them if things don't work out or if someone else happens to see them by accident."

Gerald laughed. "Smart move on their part. I take it you like the looks of the guy. Otherwise, you wouldn't have bothered to show me the picture. The questions are: Is this picture a recent one? Do they look like that in real life now or is it a picture that was taken a few years ago or is it recent? Keep that in mind. Oh, and did you get a picture of the other couple?"

"No," she replied, "they wanted us to send a picture first."

"I don't have a problem with that," Gerald said, "but no nude pictures please."

"We don't have any nude pictures!" she cried.

"I know," he said chuckling. "I'm just playing with you. Go ahead, dear. Contact them. I trust your judgment."

Aiko returned to the computer. She sent off pictures to both couples and asked, separately of course, if they would like to meet at a mutually agreed neutral location.

Like Reply
The following morning, an email was already waiting in the inbox. It came from the couple that had already sent a picture. This couple suggested meeting on the following Sunday. Aiko checked with Gerald. He was in agreement.

In her earlier correspondence with them, this couple had identified themselves to Aiko as Jim and Donna. She said they lived in a nearby town but gave little information other than a rough distance and direction. Aiko was equally cautious. Nevertheless, they agreed to meet in a restaurant that was roughly halfway between their vaguely indicated locations. She assumed that the couple's first names were fictional. She had taken similar precautions. They assumed the Manko and Pummel personas.

Aiko and Gerald arrived at the restaurant a few minutes early. They took seats in the corner opposite the doorway so that they could watch out for them.

At 1:00, there was no Jim and Donna, not at 1:15 and still not at 1:30.

"I think we've been stood up," Gerald finally said. "Let's order some food and then go home."

He had just completed his sentence when Aiko elbowed him in the ribs. She nodded toward they door. They had finally arrived.

As they approached, Aiko and Gerald immediately sensed tension between them. Donna had a scowl on her face. Aiko and Gerald glanced at each other. Both thought and knew what the other was thinking. This was not good.

Jim introduced himself and his wife. They sat down. All four ordered their meals.

For a while, they exchanged pleasantries, talking mainly about their families and interests. But it soon became apparent to Aiko and Gerald that Jim was doing most of the talking. His wife was obviously sulking. Jim also came across as a poor listener. He talked mostly about himself. He made little effort to involve his wife in the conversation.

Aiko gave her husband a quick, very small shake of her head that meant 'no.' Aiko could not see herself even flirting with such a man. Gerald nodded his understanding and his agreement.

"Well, what do you say?" This came from Jim just as they finished their meal-ending coffee. He seemed to think that swinging was a done deal.

"We can't say yet, Jim." Gerald replied. "Manko and I have to talk about it first."

"That was very diplomatic of you," Aiko said as they were returning home. "You were polite, brief, and business-like. If Jim has any brains, he should have got the hint that we're not really interested"

"His wife is unwilling," Gerald said succinctly. "An unwilling wife is not a fun wife. The same would be true if their roles were reversed. They weren't even good company."

"No, they weren't," Aiko agreed. "I got the impression Jim was forcing her into something she didn't really want to do. I can understand her attitude. I feel sorry for her. She has such a selfish husband. They aren't our type. I'll send them an email saying we don't feel we are compatible enough. Maybe we'll have better luck with the second couple."

When Aiko and Gerald returned home, they checked to see if the other couple had replied. Nothing. In fact, days turned into weeks with no reply.

"I guess the second couple changed their minds," Aiko surmised after checking her email yet again. "They should have contacted us by now."

"Maybe something came up," Gerald suggested. "Or maybe someone was just pretending to be a couple and got their jollies off by stringing us along. Do you want to try again?"

"I don't know, Gerald. I weeded out a lot of responses and ended up with only two as potentially compatible. The effort wasn't worth the result. Maybe we should just forget it for now." Aiko was discouraged.

"I understand, dear."

Weeks stretched into months. The disappointed couple made no further efforts to explore the swinging lifestyle. In any case, more serious problems took their attention. Aiko grew increasingly concerned by her missed periods. After a series of tests, her gynaecologist concluded that she was well into early menopause. The good news was that the doctor didn't find any other underlying health concerns to worry about.

Aiko returned home and told Gerald about her doctor's diagnosis.

"Try not to worry about it. Aiko. It's not going to make any difference to me. I love you, sweetheart. I always have and always will."

She felt comforted and held him tightly. "Thank you, my love," she said snuggling up to him.

Coming next in Chapter 3 The Heat in French Polynesia: Aiko gets an unexpected hot surprise.
Like Reply
A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 03

Chapter 3 Heat in French Polynesia

Author's Note:

Like Reply
One day, after Aiko came home from the library, Aiko told Gerald she overheard some clients talking about their plans for a South Pacific cruise.

"Hawaii, Bora Bora, Tahiti, you know, places in a relatively remote part of the world. It sounds like it would be a really good vacation, especially in the middle of winter," Aiko sighed wistfully.

Gerald understood what she was hinting at, a South Pacific cruise. She wasn't very subtle about it. But he liked the idea and let her continue.

"I even checked out the possibilities on the Internet," she continued. "We can fly to San Diego, get on a cruise ship, see exotic places, enjoy the sun, swim on tropical beaches, in short, relax for an entire month. No cooking, no house cleaning, no rushing around at work, no responsibilities. What do you think, Gerald?"

Gerald could tell she thought she made a really solid case.

"Oh, I don't know," he teased sounding doubtful. "What so interesting about vast amounts of water broken up only by a few green islands with tiny beaches? No friends, no family, no TV, no shopping." He emphasized the last two words. "It sounds pretty boring to me."

"Oh you." she said. Gerald's smile told her he was being difficult for the fun of it.

"I think it's a brilliant idea," he assured his wife. "Why not? The kids are in university and are old enough to care of themselves. We've got unused vacation time and we're not poor. Let's do it. It'll be fun."

Two months later, they were on the high seas on their way to Hawaii. For five sea days the happy couple enjoyed the ships restaurants, took part in various onboard activities, watched the evening shows, danced to live music in the lounges and met new and interesting people, many of them couples in their own age group but some singles too.

In Hawaii, they took the ship's excursions in Hilo, Kona and Lahaina but decided to explore Honolulu on their own since the ship was staying overnight.

Having had little experience about cruising and excursions, the happy couple made a point of paying close attention to what the more experienced passengers had to say.

On their last Hawaiian stopover, they met an older gentleman, Bob.

"I worked for a tourist company specializing in Hawaii and the South Pacific," Bob explained. "So I got to travel to many of the islands including all the large Hawaiian Islands and quite a few in French Polynesia too."

"Could you give us some advice about excursions in French Polynesian?" Aiko asked.

"Sure," he said. "For starters, the islands are generally safe. Although French is the official language, many people speak English too. So I'd recommend you go out on your own. It's usually much cheaper than taking the ship's excursions. On the other hand, if we were docking in a very poor country with a high crime rate, it's better to take the ship's excursions because they make special security arrangements with the local government agencies."

"Any downside?" Gerald asked.

"Well, generally speaking," Bob explained, "there is one big advantage in buying the ship's excursions; the ship takes responsibility for making sure you get back to the ship. If you're out on your own and you miss the ship, you have to make your own way at your own expense to the ship's next port of call."

"Oh, okay," Gerald said.

"Have you made plans for French Polynesia?" Bob asked.

"No, not yet," Aiko replied. "We weren't sure what excursions to take."

"Well, don't," he said. "If you don't mind my company, I'd be happy to act as your guide."

By the time the ship had reached the first French Polynesian island, the three of them had become friends. Bob took them on shore excursions on every Polynesian island they visited.

One included a circumnavigation of Bora Bora, with a two-hour stopover on an island beach and a visit to a lagoonarium. In Raiatea, they toured a vanilla plantation, a pearl oyster farm and, of course, another beach. In Papeete, they rented a car to see Tahiti's sites. In Moorea, they took a local tour bus to the island's highest peak. It offered a spectacular view of both Cook's Bay and Opunohu Bay, where the ship was anchored. It looked like a toy. The cruise through French Polynesia ended with visits to Ringaroa and Nuku Hiva.

Once they had become acquainted, Aiko, Gerald and Bob often saw each other at the breakfast buffet. Aiko usually woke earlier than Gerald. She wanted to do her early morning exercises in the ship's gym. Gerald wasn't interested. He preferred swimming later in the morning in one of the ship's pools. So it wasn't unusual for Gerald to see Aiko and Bob already chatting over breakfast before he joined them.

Bob was a great conversationalist and storyteller. He was one of the very few single men onboard ship. He was also a social butterfly. Gerald noticed that he preferred to socialize with women. It didn't matter to him if they were paying guests or crew members.

One morning, while the three of them were having breakfast, Bob greeted a woman Gerald had seen only fleetingly onboard. They were obviously acquainted.

"Her husband's not the jealous type," Bob remarked. "She does her thing; he does his. He doesn't mind if I talk to her."

Gerald thought it was an interesting observation for a man to make about another man. 'Aiko and I do our own thing, too," Gerald thought. "So I guess that means I'm not the jealous type either.'

Gerald took note of other little titbits in Bob's conversations. One morning, Aiko slept in but Gerald got up early. Sure enough, Bob was already having his early morning coffee. Gerald joined him.

After the usual pleasantries, the conversation somehow turned to the subject of women. What caught Gerald's attention was Bob's remark that he liked Asian women. Gerald, curious to see how Bob interacted with Aiko, decided to delay his next appearance for breakfast.

On the following day, Aiko was back to her onboard routine. Sure enough, she was having breakfast with Bob. This time, Gerald decided stay back for a few minutes to watch them. He paid particular attention to Bob's body language.
Like Reply
'Mmm, I think he's got the hots for my wife,' Gerald thought, 'but I think my wife is talking about something that interests her and hasn't noticed he's taking quick peeks at her various body parts.'

That evening, back in the stateroom, Gerald told his wife what he observed.

"Gerald! What a thing to say about Bob," she protested indignantly. "He's been a perfect gentleman. He's made no pass at me at all."

"Don't get me wrong, hon," Gerald explained. "I think Bob is a decent guy. He respects our relationship and so makes no attempt to hit on you. He genuinely enjoys the company of women. I like him," he concluded.

"So what makes you think it's anything more than that?" Aiko asked.

"Bob is a guy, who confessed to liking Asian women. And you are one very sexy Asian woman. So far as I can tell he's a normal guy. I think his interest in you is greater than he let's on. He hides it well. I'm a guy, Aiko," he continued. "I can tell when a guy takes a sexual interest in a woman, especially if she happens to be my wife."

"Really, Gerald, you're making me blush!"

"Well, you're one hot little vixen, you know," he replied leering at her and patting her ass.

Aiko was embarrassed and flattered at the same time. 'Guys!' she thought. 'They've always got sex on their minds. Surely, Gerald is just seeing things that aren't really there. Bob is just a friendly guy. He hasn't done anything improper.'

Aiko's own thoughts concerning Bob had been entirely innocent up to now. She had assumed his thoughts were just as innocent. What Gerald told her about Bob caused her to think differently about him. She was now on the alert for signs of Bob's sexual interest in her. She also began to think about Bob as a man, an attractive, if older, man.

On the next morning, Aiko and Bob were once again sharing the breakfast table. This time, she paid closer attention to his eyes. Then she saw it, that quick flick of the eye, a mere split second, that told her he was trying to peer down the valley between her twin peaked mounds.

'Damn! Gerald may be on to something,' she thought. 'Do I dare... Yes, I'll go to the washroom and then take a really quick look back,' she thought impishly.

"Excuse me for a minute, Bob" she said out loud. "I have to use the lady's room."

As she sashayed toward the washroom, she quickly turned her head around. Sure enough, he was ogling her behind. He lowered his gaze immediately. But it was already too late; she caught him.

After a few minutes, Aiko returned to the table, all the while pretending she hadn't noticed his more than friendly admiration of her female attributes.

Aiko wasn't the least put off by his sexual interest. She was secretly flattered by it, even thrilled. It made her feel good to be admired by men despite being in her 40s.

'He really is a handsome man,' she thought sneaking in a few looks of her own.

At that precise moment, Gerald joined them for breakfast. Her nascent erotic train of thought burst like a bubble.

Later, when Aiko and Gerald were alone, Aiko told him what happened.

"I told you so," he said needlessly. "You little teaser. Were you flattered by his ogling?" he asked. "Because you're giving me the distinct impression that you were."

She blushed. She had to remind herself that her husband had an unusually acute sense of observation. She didn't contradict him.

Gerald found himself immersed in his own thoughts. 'I wonder....' he thought.

On the last day before the ship's return to San Diego, the three of them were having breakfast together for the last time.

"All good things have to come to an end," Gerald said. "Then it's back to the grind. We were really lucky to meet you, Bob. Your knowledge of the South Pacific and your companionship made our cruise exceptionally enjoyable."

"No problem," Bob replied. "I enjoyed your company too. You're a great couple. I've never seen a couple as loving and as comfortable with each other as you two."

"That's very sweet of you," Aiko said.

"Aiko and I have booked a meal for three at the specialty restaurant tonight. We had you in mind as the third person. Will you join us?" Gerald asked.

"I'd be delighted," Bob said in his usually charming way. "But I don't wish to intrude on you two lovebirds on the last full day of your first ever cruise vacation."

"Please join us, Bob," Aiko pleaded. "It's the very least we could do for taking so much of your time on the excursions."

Bob acquiesced.

That evening they enjoyed an excellent meal and shared a bottle of red wine. The restaurant was almost empty. Most passengers were no doubt doing their last-minute packing. Aiko, Gerald and Bob had completed their main packing in the afternoon.

An hour and a half later, after coffee and schnapps, the meal was done.

"There's nothing else us to do. Let's get another bottle of wine and enjoy the rest of the evening in our stateroom," Gerald suggested.

Aiko looked at him questioningly but saw no pressing reason to object. Gerald was right. There was nothing interesting happening onboard ship. One way or another, guests and crew were busy preparing for the next day's early morning disembarkation.
Like Reply
Back in their stateroom, Gerald opened the bottle of wine and poured out three glasses.

"May we have more vacations like this one!" Gerald proclaimed.

"Cheers!" replied both Aiko and Bob.

Aiko and Gerald were already feeling the effects of the drinks they had at dinner. Unused to drinking alcoholic beverages, it didn't take much for them to become a little tipsy. The second bottle of wine made them even tipsier. The normally reticent Gerald became talkative, almost garrulous. In contrast, Aiko became quieter, more subdued.

The couple shared one weakness in common; at a certain point booze lowered their inhibitions. Early in their marriage, Gerald had discovered that a couple of glasses of red wine seemed to make Aiko more sexually receptive.

Gerald watched his wife closely. A half-hour later, he saw the signs; her inhibitions were dropping away. So were his.

Completely catching Aiko and Bob off-guard, Gerald slid his hand underneath his wife's blouse. A second later, he was massaging her breast.

"Gerald, what are doing?" she cried, stunned more by the suddenness of his action than by what he was actually doing.

Of course, her question was rhetorical. Her wine-addled brain seemed to undercut her ability to formulate her protest. To make matters worse, she liked the feel of his hand on her breast. Her body yearned for more of his touch. Somewhere in the back of her mind, the spark of a thought told her to stop. But the spark was soon extinguished and the thought remained unarticulated.

Gerald turned to his guest. "Are you attracted to my wife, Bob?" he blurted out.

'Oh my god,' Aiko thought confused and paralysed by the sudden tyurn of events. 'What's he doing? Where is this leading to?'

Aiko put her hand to her mouth. She still had enough presence of mind to be both embarrassed and confused. Her modesty made her fearful of what Bob might say but the effects of the wine, and her innate sensuality conspired against her. She wanted to hear the very words that might offend her modesty.

'I shouldn't know what I'd like to hear,' she mused giggling at her own contradictory thought.

"Oh-oh," Bob said as he watched the movement of Gerald's hand underneath Aiko's blouse, "I think somebody's had a bit too much to drink."

"That's not an answer, Bob," Gerald countered slightly slurring his words. "Don't be evasive."

Bob stared at Aiko, then glanced away. His gaze spoke volumes. Aiko saw his lust openly displayed in his eyes. Much to her own surprise, this knowledge caused her own loins to stir.

"You didn't answer my question, Bob," Gerald reminded him.

"Of course I am. She is a very beautiful and exciting woman," he finally answered.

"Do you find Bob attractive," Gerald questioned his wife.

Aiko blushed. "I would never cheat on you," she said evasively. She wanted to say yes.

"You didn't answer my question, hon."

"Yes," she finally murmured.

"I know," Gerald said, "I see it in your eyes." He changed the subject with a question. "What's the definition of cheating, Aiko"?

Bob didn't expect that question either. He was curious to see how Aiko answered it.

"In marriage, cheating is the act of deceiving one's spouse with the aim of having sex with someone outside their marriage."

Gerald continued. "So if there is consent, there's no deceit or deception. Isn't that right," Gerald asked. But he didn't wait for an answer. "Therefore, if a married person has the permission of his or her spouse to have sex with someone outside the marriage, it's not cheating. Right?"

"Y-yes, I guess so," she said hesitantly.

"So here's the situation. Bob is definitely attracted to you. You are attracted to Bob. Ergo, there is mutual attraction. Isn't that true? Be honest now."

"Yes," she said quietly, "I do find him attractive. Although he's older than we are, he's still fit, handsome, charming and very nice company."

Gerald took the plunge. "So if I, as your husband, consented to allow you, my wife, to have sex with Bob, it means you're not cheating. Right?"

"I-I guess so," Aiko stammered.

'Oh my god,' Aiko thought even more confused and startled by the situation. 'What does he think he's doing? Is he setting me up? Manoeuvring me into accepting another man's embrace? Is he inviting me to have sex with Bob? Or is he inviting Bob to have sex with me? Both?'

Her thoughts seemed to fly all over the place. She had never known her mind could be so tumultuous. She knew she was in a really weird situation. Her aroused libido played havoc with her usual persona as a reasoning, logical intellectual. Her brain pulled her in one direction, telling her what she just heard couldn't and shouldn't be happening. Her body, her sexual being, pulled her in the opposite direction.

Aiko was acutely aware that she was alone in a small room with two very horny men, her husband and a man they had only met recently. Aiko felt her arousal turn into lust.

"This is so weird. I feel so strange," Aiko said out loud.

Her hands felt sweaty. Her mouth was dry. She glanced at her husband trying to see if she missed some hidden meaning in his words. She looked at Bob, and saw his usual friendly demeanour replaced with an openly lustful leer.

Gerald saw the hesitation in his wife's face. He knew an internal conflict was raging inside his wife's mind between her everyday modesty on the one hand, and her awakened sexual desire on the other. While she was normally shy in the presence of other men, she wasn't the least bit shy in her sex life with Gerald. In fact, she could be very lusty. Gerald realized he could end the whole thing, right now, by appealing to her sense of modesty, or he could encourage her lustful nature to take its course.

Gerald made up his mind. "Relax, hon," he said softly. "I know a part of you says no, and another part says yes. We both love sex, hon; it's our nature. It's what we are. I want you to be at peace with your true sexual nature. You're a very sexual person. For this one evening, I want you to abandon all social restraint. I want you to immerse yourself completely into the pleasures of the flesh."

"Do you know what you're saying, Gerald? Are you sure?" she asked excitedly, breathlessly. "The two of us have a good thing going just between the two of us. I don't want to risk losing you and everything we've built together."

"We won't lose a thing," Gerald replied. "I promise. We've talked about swinging; now you've a chance to actually try it."

"And what are you going to do if Bob and I, you know...." She couldn't say the words.

Bob followed the exchange with enormous interest. While they were talking, he moved to sit next to Aiko.

"Fuck," said Gerald completing the sentence. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there, hon."

Aiko's face was flushed with wine and sexual anticipation. In different ways these two men were trying to seduce her, Bob in the typical manner of a horny guy, and her husband in the atypical manner of creating an erotic situation that allowed another man to seduce her.

Aiko felt Bob's arm on her shoulder. She turned to look at him. Since the day she and Gerald started dating, she had never allowed another man to kiss or touch her in a sexual way. This was about to change.

Bob took Aiko's cheeks in both hands and brought her face close to his. He kissed her gently. She didn't respond at first but then gave him, a concession, a small kiss in return. Bob kissed her again, this time more firmly. She responded with a matching kiss.

Now encouraged, Bob took more liberties with his kisses. Holding the nape of her neck, he drew her mouth to his. His kisses became more urgent, more passionate. His tongue entered her mouth. Aiko responded in kind, hesitantly than willingly.

Aiko felt another, more powerful wave of lust surge through her. It triggered a flood of female juices between her legs. Her breathing quickened. Her body yearned for more intimate contact.

Bob broke the kiss. His hands descended down Aiko's neck. They encountered an obstacle, Aiko's blouse. Bob unbuttoned the top button, then the next one, working his way down the front of the blouse until they were all undone.

Gerald remained silent as he watched Bob undress his wife. He was awe-struck by what he had instigated. To see his wife's seduction in real life was even more erotic than anything in his wildest fantasies. Gerald's cock was iron-hard. He had no doubt that Bob was in the same rigid state.
Like Reply
In the back of his mind, Gerald still half-expected Aiko to stop Bob before he got any further. He even thought she might be testing him to see how far he'd let Bob go before he stopped him. Little did he know that Aiko had the same thought. She thought Gerald was testing her to see how far she'd go before she stopped Bob.

Bob had no such thoughts. He knew exactly what he wanted, to take advantage of this unusual and unexpected turn of events. He continued kissing and fondling Aiko, arousing her even more.

As Aiko became more and more excited, her mouth turned dryer. Butterflies flew in her stomach. She glanced to her husband to gage his reaction. His eyes were wide, glued to the scene in front of him. He only nodded.

Bob removed the blouse and tossed it aside. For the first time in her married life, she was exposing herself to another man.

Bob nuzzled her neck, rubbed her bare belly and briefly let his fingers slip beneath the strap of her panties. "You're so soft. Your skin is so smooth, so perfect," he whispered. "I've got to see more."

Bob unsnapped her bra. It fell away. He tossed it on top of the discarded blouse. He gazed at her beautiful twin mounds. His hands approach her breast, fondled them. Her nipples were already erect. He licked his lips. He had a sudden urge to nurse at her breasts. He brought his mouth to a nipple, twirling his tongue around them, licking them and sucking on them. He did the same to her other breast.

For several minutes, Bob switched back and forth between her tits, using mouth and tongue, hands and fingers, to stimulate them. Aiko's nipples seemed to harden even more. They almost felt like little stones. To Bob, her luscious breasts were gourmet delights that had to be tasted and savoured to be enjoyed and appreciated.

One of Bob's hands wandered down her belly, only to encounter her lower garments.

"Please remove the skirt," he said breathing heavily.

Aiko slipped the skirt off, putting it on the same pile as the other discarded garments. She now wore only panties.

Bob's eyes shone with his unrestrained lust. He was open-mouthed with wonder at her luscious sexual beauty. She squirmed underneath his lewd gaze, and yet it thrilled her too.

With Aiko almost nude, Bob finally took off his t-shirt. He reached for Aiko again. He couldn't keep his hands off her. Again, he explored the contours of her body. One hand slipped into the panties making its way to her erotic centre. He probed. He slipped a finger into her, but not before gently brushing against her clitoris. He probed some more.

Aiko gasped in pleasure. Suddenly, she felt oddly weak. Something in her broke; the remnants of resistance vanished. At this moment, right now, she belonged to Bob. She wanted him to take her, use her, fill her, make her reach that ultimate peak of pleasure her body now craved.

"Take off the panties," he demanded.

She removed them without hesitation. It was her last piece of clothing. The thought of exposing her most intimate parts to Bob thrilled her, excited her.

"Open your legs," ordered Bob.

Aiko obeyed, knowing it was an open invitation to Bob to take her in whatever way he wanted. Her submission to his lust was complete. There was no doubting her sexual excitement. Her vaginal juices oozed from her female opening even as Bob approached.

"So beautiful," he gasped almost breathlessly. He made no attempt to hide his urgent desire.

Bob's fingers brushed through Aiko's public hair. They wandered along the outer folds of her vulva, then between the outer and inner labia. He inserted a finger, then another, into her moist entrance, gently massaging her clitoris from the inside of the womb. He pulled out his fingers, put them to his nose and then into his mouth. He licked his fingers clean.

"Truly a gourmet's delight," he said, "it smells good and it tastes even better. I'm hungry for you, Aiko. I want to eat you. Please lie down," he added.

With his fantasy of having sex with this gorgeous woman about to become reality, Bob seemed to pause.

Gerald could tell he was telling himself to slow down, to stay in control. Clearly, Bob wanted to relish every second of his seduction of this beautiful, naked Japanese doll.

Bob glanced at Gerald again as if worried that he might suddenly get jealous and stop him from realizing his fantasy, or that Gerald was just using him to get her worked up, only to interrupt him, take his place, and send him back to his stateroom unsatisfied.

Mentally, Bob shrugged his shoulders. He was old enough to remember Sandra Dee. She had a hit song entitled 'Que sera, que sera.' What will be, will. For now, at least he had every intention of continuing.

Bob's mouth watered. "Lift your butt for a second," he said. As Aiko lifted her butt, Bob placed a pillow under her gorgeous ass. "This will give me a full view of the valley between your legs."

Not only did he get an even better view, he also got easier access to all her intimate feminine parts.

Bob dropped onto his knees. His hands stroked her silky-soft inner thighs. Her skin felt like the softest velvet. His hands travelled slowly but inexorably, along a path that led to her humid hole. He noticed she kept her bush trimmed.

Again, he stroked around her outer and inner labia and clitoris, repeating until he heard Aiko sigh her pleasure. The more he stroked, the more she sighed. Her legs gradually opened of their own accord, granting him easier access to his target. More moisture oozed from her opening. The scent became stronger.

"Open your legs a little wider," he said.

As Aiko acquiesced, Bob turned his attention once more to her love organ. He approached them, not with his fingers, but with his mouth and lips. The closer Bob got to her pussy, the more excited and the more impatient he became. He started to lick each and every part of her pussy. The taste of this woman's now freely flowing erotic juices was exquisite. He knew his ministration was having the desired affect on her because her body and legs twitched at his oral and lingual touch.

Aiko moaned. She grew more excited. She loved his attention. She also knew she would soon reach a point where she would have an orgasm induced, for the first time, by a man who was not her husband.

Bob continued to lick the Asian woman's lower love lips, slowly going up and down the folds of her labia, passing over the clitoris every time he approached it.

After a few minutes, Bob put his hands on her thighs, urged her to open her legs wider. She was now totally exposed to his erotic assault. Bob French-kissed her nether lips as passionately as if they were her mouth. Every so often he pulled out his tongue to lick hef labia and slurp her clitoris.

Aiko mewled like a kitten. Her legs kicked and twitched under his lingual onslaught, his mouth bringing her to the edge of sexual bliss. Aiko didn't want him to stop. It was already too late to stop herself. Her climax was approaching as Bob avidly fed at her vulva.
Like Reply
Suddenly, she felt spasms ripple through her body. And then it struck, a massive orgasm. All thought of her husband, or anything else in the rest of the world, disappeared. The centre of her erotic universe was on fire. She could only think about the burst of pleasure between her legs, which spread to encompass her entire body. Her brain knew only what her body was telling her.

"Oh god, oh god," she moaned. "More, more!"

Gerald watched his lust-besotted wife in total fascination. He pondered what he should do. He could call it an evening. He could tell Bob to stop, now that he had induced an orgasm in his wife, or... he could let Bob continue. It was his decision. He ached with excitement. How wild! How erotic so see his wife's legs spread wide-open to another man, seeing him slurping away at her pussy as if his life depended on it.

Still Bob kept licking, and sucking at her hot box.

"Oh! Ah! Oh god! Here it comes again. I'm cumming again!" she cried.

She sweated. She panted. She had never experienced two orgasms in a row from cunnilingus.

"Oh god, that was so good," she moaned.

After a few moments, Aiko felt cool air surround her hot box. Bob had removed his skilful mouth. She lay still, breathing heavily. Her legs were still spread wide open. She was still too deep in her post-orgasmic haze to think about closing them.

After a few seconds, she began to think that Bob was finished with her, or maybe her husband stopped him. She was wrong. She tried to close her legs and couldn't. She realized Bob was still between her legs. She opened her eyes. He had his cock in his hand. His lust-crazed face told her he wanted satisfaction.

Gerald felt the excitement of a cuckold as Bob stood between his wife's legs with his penis in hand. He wanted to see Bob fuck her, stick his rock-hard cock into his wife's quim, ram her with all his might.

Gerald was so turned on by what he saw that he barely had the presence of mind to remember the condom. He had bought in the airport as part of his plan to have sex with Aiko somewhere on the ship's deck late at night. 'Not nice, to leave a mess behind,' he had thought to himself at the time.

Gerald tapped Bob on his shoulder. At first, Bob took it to mean he had to stop. Instead, Gerald put the condom in his free hand. Bob understood. Gerald was giving him permission to fuck his wife but he had to use the condom.

Aiko's post-orgasmic haze had cleared just enough for her to notice what Gerald gave Bob.

"Fuck her, Bob. Fuck her hard," she heard her husband tell Bob. "Make it an experience she'll never forget for the rest of her life."

Aiko was shocked. Her husband just gave Bob permission to mount her. Throughout their years of marriage, no man, other than her husband, had ever penetrated her. Then again, she reminded herself, on this night, she already experienced three other firsts. No other man, besides her husband of course, had ever seen her nude. No man, other than Gerald, had ever performed cunnilingus on her. And no man, other than the father of her children, had brought her to mind-blowing orgasm.

It occurred to Aiko that if she wanted to. She could stop what was about to happen within the few seconds it took for Bob to remove the rest of his clothes and roll on the condom. But she wanted to experience another first, her fourth one of the night, the thrill of having a cock belonging to another man, a man other than Gerald, thrusting his hot rod into her most intimate place, her womb!

'Oh my god, it's about to happen,' she thought to herself becoming excited. ''I'm just lying here with my legs wide-open. There's not a single heterosexual man on the planet that would take a woman's wide-open legs as anything but a yes. But I can't help myself. I don't want it to stop. I want Bob to fuck me.'

Aiko felt the thrill of the new and the forbidden overtake her. She waited for Bob to invade what had been her husband's sexual inner sanctum.

Bob placed the head of his swollen penis at her vaginal opening. He mounted her with one thrust, driving himself into her up to the hilt.

"Oh yes," she said out loud as she felt his hardness enter her vagina.

'Resistance is futile. I don't want to resist,' Aiko thought to herself. 'I just want to get thoroughly fucked.'

"And conforms with rule 3," she added out loud.

Bob didn't know what she meant but Gerald knew. She was referring to their rule that nothing happens unless they both agreed it could.

Once again, Bob shrugged mentally. Why would he care what it meant? He was getting what he wanted and what a ride this was going to be.

Pumping slowly at first but he soon increased his pace. The two lovers were primed to fever pitch. Bob knew that it wouldn't take long before they would both reach their climaxes. Neither could, would or wanted to wait.

Both sets of hips were in motion as they humped again and again against each other, Bob trying to penetrate as deeply as he could go and Aiko trying to clasp onto his cock and draw him into her.

Suddenly the two lovers burst into simultaneous orgasms. All restraint was lost. They grunted and groaned, moaned and mewled. Their passions drove away any pretence of human thought. They rutted like animals.

And then it was over. Both lay still for a few moments. They were spent, exhausted, trying to catch their breath. The odour of sweat and sexual juices permeated the stateroom.

Finally, Bob dismounted slowly, carefully holding onto the condom to prevent leakage. He removed it once he had completely withdrawn, carefully wrapped it up in toilet paper, and dumped into a bag provided by the ship for the disposal of sanitary products.

Bob turned to Gerald. "You're a lucky guy. She's one hot babe."

"She's not done, though," Gerald replied. "Now she has to deal with me."

With that, Bob left, never to be seen again. They never learned his last name. Gerald locked the stateroom door behind him.

There was a vacancy to fill. He took Bob's place between his wife's legs. Her come-hither look was all the invitation he needed, as if he needed one. Husband and wife fucked until they came, showered and then fell into a deep sleep.

Neither Aiko nor Gerald spoke about the last night on the ship until they got home. Both knew it was a night they would never forget.

Since their children happened to come for March break, they agreed to hold off any discussion about it until their children had gone back to university. It gave them time to mull over the significance of what happened.

Like Reply