Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Never marry a so called modern woman
This is my experience with a so called modern woman, who is now my wife and also the story of many of my friends who got stuck with such women

The career oriented, corporate women are tuned to have money in their heads.....they are focused on spending money and earning it

Half of the time they only want to discuss brands, vacations with their so called friends and being jealous of their lives

These women once get into college are fucking everyone who is rich and powerful.....My wife as far as I know was also fucked by at least 2 men....in fact she was trained well for blow jobs and stroking dick by them only. Once the bitch was fucked enough, all she wanted was the lifestyle......I being in a better position than he exes ...she targeted me....I was friends with her and knew about her past......initially she used her sex techniques to make me happy.....and eventually i married her....

Once the bitch was married...all she wanted was sleep, spend and roam around without any responsibilities....all her sex techniques fizzed away and now she was only about make up, brands and showing off to her friends....

I got so frustrated that i started talking about it to my friends and i came to know that almost everyone had same issue...and the common factor was the so called modern woman

Years went by and i started observing that its always the simple middle or lower middle class woman who doesnt have the money or the fucking career to boast about....uses her body and actions to keep her man happy.....

I started observing maids, lower working class woman and checking out their lives...and came to know that even after 20 years of their marriage.....they would fuck and suck without any drama to keep their men happy...

They dont worry about the expensive lingerie, expensive make up, dresses and the bullshit and just need a warm bed for action

Their bodies are firm and they have a natural sexual ability which are unmatched

The fucking career modern woman will only use her body to impress her boss...for a fucking promotion or raise....

My wife is so fucking lazy and only interested in her nonsense modern ways that she doesn have time to arouse me...or foreplay
when infact i was talking to a blue collar job man....whose wife is working also in a supermarket......he said..their women use sex to keep men at home and also to relax their minds after work....he even showed me pics on his camera and seeing his simple looking wife turn into a sex goddess.....i was very jealous....my cold wife....cant even pose properly unless its for a party or something

My advice.....you want to partner to keep u happy in bed....marry a simple woman with simple needs and background....and she will not only keep your money safe but also your dick up 

The new age modern woman drain the banks, consider themselves queens and when it comes to sex are quite flop compared to the others.....

Any thoughts or experience....please share
I have found literally 95% maids to be like sex goddesses.....and 95% of corporate women...cold as ice
[+] 5 users Like stockyz's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This could be a Nice plot for a roleplay
Like Reply
Your wife could be revenge fucked and humiliated to your heart's content
[+] 1 user Likes stonemountain289's post
Like Reply
Nice advice ...
Like Reply
The issue that such modern corporate women are simply not interested much in enjoying sex......for them their priority is money, career, lifestyle, brands
Sex is merely used by them to achieve such goals...its just a tool

They would rather spend an evening pampering themselves in a fucking mall....than warming the bed of their man

My bitch wife is more concerned if her expensive make up, dress or underwear is not ruined when fucking

Corporate women are not comfortable in their bodies....too self obsessed bitches

Simple women..who are sweating in kitchen....with no/hardly any make up and simple sari or nighty.....is happy to strip and satisfy her man

A blue collar job man was telling me....that they fuck in sweaty almost hot conditions without AC.......and his wife tried everything to keep things sexy
...she even talks dirty to him....and makes him feel like a man

Meri kutiya ne to apni choot sirf lifestyle paaney ke liye use kee....aur jab mil gaya to sirf aaram

My Last GF was sooooooo much better.....very average looking ......on the fat side infact.....if fully dressed....she would just be a very average woman with big butt and tits......wouldnt attract men in any party....
But she knew that and used her mind and body to keep her man tied to her body

She was not a career woman and not much educated....didnt give a fuck about brands, expensive make overs etc etc...and probably didnt know also

Chudayee to max. 10 min, main over ho jaati hai....but the whole day she would spend keeping the spark......talking, touching....etc etc

She didnt smell of any expensive perfume....and her sweat after a long day work after working in a shop.....would smell so exotic......
choot ko chato.....lights on karkey...ya bathroom main.......jo karna hai kao...she was ready always....

Miss her in bed so much.......
[+] 3 users Like stockyz's post
Like Reply
Bro...i feel sad for you and i also think...what you are saying may be true for many IT lady employees.

but it is time for you to take action and lead your life (both of yours) on frontrun.

Restrict her in spending your money
tell her the truth and reality of life

and tell how she feels insecure without a bit less makeup where as how others feel confident without any makeup etc.

first restrict spending and you will see everything else.

----

i have seen such people too and act so recklessly, arrogant with others and worst part is...they try to dominate, take away all money from hubby only to show off
Like Reply
RESPECT your wife, you idiotic bastard. We are not here please you sexually. We have our own priorities. If you respe ct you we will respect you. Youy will get your sex at reasonable intervals.

money is not your money. once you marry, it is our money . if i want to buy brand perfumes and we have money, i will buy it. it is none of your business what i buy as long as we are gouing into debt.
[+] 1 user Likes SriDevi's post
Like Reply
(12-12-2021, 06:11 AM)SriDevi Wrote: RESPECT your wife, you idiotic bastard. We are not here please you sexually. We have our own priorities. If you respe ct you we will respect you. Youy will get your sex at reasonable intervals.

money is not your money. once you marry, it is our money . if i want to buy brand perfumes and we have money, i will buy it. it is none of your business what i buy as long as we are gouing into debt.

what a stupid response honestly

you call him bastard too.

he didn't ask for sexual pleasure all the time.

and how comes his money becomes both money just because of marriage.
with marriage, your husband becomes ur slave or what?
[+] 3 users Like cnuhyd's post
Like Reply
(10-12-2021, 12:12 AM)stockyz Wrote: This is my experience with a so called modern woman, who is now my wife and also the story of many of my friends who got stuck with such women

The career oriented, corporate women are tuned to have money in their heads.....they are focused on spending money and earning it

Half of the time they only want to discuss brands, vacations with their so called friends and being jealous of their lives

These women once get into college are fucking everyone who is rich and powerful.....My wife as far as I know was also fucked by at least 2 men....in fact she was trained well for blow jobs and stroking dick by them only. Once the bitch was fucked enough, all she wanted was the lifestyle......I being in a better position than he exes ...she targeted me....I was friends with her and knew about her past......initially she used her sex techniques to make me happy.....and eventually i married her....

Once the bitch was married...all she wanted was sleep, spend and roam around without any responsibilities....all her sex techniques fizzed away and now she was only about make up, brands and showing off to her friends....

I got so frustrated that i started talking about it to my friends and i came to know that almost everyone had same issue...and the common factor was the so called modern woman

Years went by and i started observing that its always the simple middle or lower middle class woman who doesnt have the money or the fucking career to boast about....uses her body and actions to keep her man happy.....

I started observing maids, lower working class woman and checking out their lives...and came to know that even after 20 years of their marriage.....they would fuck and suck without any drama to keep their men happy...

They dont worry about the expensive lingerie, expensive make up, dresses and the bullshit and just need a warm bed for action

Their bodies are firm and they have a natural sexual ability which are unmatched

The fucking career modern woman will only use her body to impress her boss...for a fucking promotion or raise....

My wife is so fucking lazy and only interested in her nonsense modern ways that she doesn have time to arouse me...or foreplay
when infact i was talking to a blue collar job man....whose wife is working also in a supermarket......he said..their women use sex to keep men at home and also to relax their minds after work....he even showed me pics on his camera and seeing his simple looking wife turn into a sex goddess.....i was very jealous....my cold wife....cant even pose properly unless its for a party or something

My advice.....you want to partner to keep u happy in bed....marry a simple woman with simple needs and background....and she will not only keep your money safe but also your dick up 

The new age modern woman drain the banks, consider themselves queens and when it comes to sex are quite flop compared to the others.....

Any thoughts or experience....please share
I have found literally 95% maids to be like sex goddesses.....and 95% of corporate women...cold as ice

Bilkul sahi kaha sir aapne, same problem with me, maa chudi padhi hai life ki, dusri taraf mera padosi hai 1 normal person uski homely wife ko jab dekhta hu in nighty gown without undergarments ghar ka kaam karte hue to bada acha lagta hai, dil karta hai padosi ko bol du ki yaar tu mere saath wife exchange kar le
Like Reply
Unfortunately the reality is that i cant do much.....system is such that one feels stuck
If I stop giving money, or misuse of money, I have been indirectly told that she can approach lawyer, security officer, etc and make false complains
My know many lawyers and was told that its the last thing one would want, from false allegations of demanding money, mental abuse, unnatural sex to even unsatisfaction sexually, these women can go to any extent and lawyers can give them the ammo to use. They dont care about anything except that they get a lifestyle, independence and control they wanted

My bitch is more than happy to be submissive in office, take all the bullshit and even allow them to control her time, wont say a word, and in return bring all the office stress at home. The bitch has only one thing in mind....More money and power. These women are so full of ego and driven that its very difficult to manage. Sex for her specially at a mid age is not a big deal, she is happy to be fucked once a week that too a quickie and i am sure she keeps a dildo incase she doesnt want to waste anytime

When young she used her ways and body to incite men and sucked their dicks to get her bills paid and give her lifestyle, gifts. The bitch is typical middle class background who wanted to have a lifestyle as soon as possible

Sex is just a tool and its importance is just to achieve a target...once done....the real orgasm is by buying expensive stuff, kitty parties, dining out
Aisi kutiyon ki choot lauda dekh ke nahin....credit card se garam hoti hai

If i stop providing her...i am sure she will fuck around to get the money to spend, ruining my social life and image

The whore will show off as if she is some professional who has her own money but wont contribute to expenses and invests her money herself and reaping benefits alone

Upar se most of these bitches marry late ...career etc...meaning....fucked around enough...no excitement left at all....

Readers, mark my words....this myth of modern, independent, career oriented woman is a TRAP...they cant keep a man sexually happy nor bring stability to the family....Donot fall for it

Marry a simple homely woman from a normal background who is happy in basic lifestyle and respects a man and his needs
Such women, give you happiness and keep your money safe

and the proof of this is that in big cities of india, almost 70% marriages are troubled where both husband wife are career type, in divorce and marriage counsellors offices are booked

Look at the news
[+] 4 users Like stockyz's post
Like Reply
And also, you can never win as these bitches keep themselves surrounded by similar whores, who are just posting pictures on social media about the lifestyles, only to make others jealous. and then they pester their husbands how they are not spending enough for their modern life
and you only end up using credit cards and having no savings

Sluts want branded food, clothes, jewellery, make up, perfume...which can cost lakhs and STILL BE UNSATISFIED as someone in their friend circle posted on social media that they were partying in bali, and now she also wants it

They can never make a man feel like a man, but always a loser, who cannot do enough to maintain lifestyle

I wanted to fuck around also and have opportunities, but i was told indirectly that if she comes to know and she has her ways, she will take me to court and take all my money and assets....50% gone for sure as per my lawyers

I know women from very humble background and i can still see them happy with their men.......they are much happy in their scooter, 2 room simple house, and enough savings to feed and take care of family.....compared to people in plush bunglaws, audi and millions in banks to spend

I often interact with their men and they are mostly satisfied with their women....after a hard days work...they go home to a warm meal, warm bed and a wet pussy
[+] 3 users Like stockyz's post
Like Reply
very good post...my close friend is also in a same situation...his wife makes instagram reels and always showing off in social media when it comes to sex life she refuses to give him a blow job...my friend and i got drunk one day and he said how his ex would suck his cock every time he wanted...his ex was from a tier 2 city bit dusky looking but very submissive in bed and would let him do what he wanted...where as his current wife refuses to even hold his cock
Like Reply
Take the red pill boyz, modern women are not suitable for relationship or marriage. They are only suitable for fucking. Get traditional girl and submissive woman who won't torture you everyday.
[+] 2 users Like starboy111's post
Like Reply
100% right
[+] 1 user Likes ghost19's post
Like Reply
Somebody's grapes are sour. Get a life, bitches. You might be in the 14th century, the rest of us have moved on.
[+] 2 users Like akanksha's post
Like Reply
(12-12-2021, 02:05 AM)cnuhyd Wrote: Bro...i feel sad for you and i also think...what you are saying may be true for many IT lady employees.

but it is time for you to take action and lead your life (both of yours) on frontrun.

Restrict her in spending your money
tell her the truth and reality of life

and tell how she feels insecure without a bit less makeup where as how others feel confident without any makeup etc.

first restrict spending and you will see everything else.

----

i have seen such people too and act so recklessly, arrogant with others and worst part is...they try to dominate, take away all money from hubby only to show off

I think you need a lesson in equality, Srinivas.
[+] 4 users Like akanksha's post
Like Reply
I agree with you  I also learned the hard way. Dont marry or fall in love with them. if you remain emotinally detached these types are the best fcks you can have. They are easy to get into bed without making any comittment. Just let them think they are using you but you  just get  them into bed as many times as you can. once i followed this principle i had a great time. meri pheli kutiya is now remarried to a doctor & she contacted me again after 5 yrs after a small fight with her current hubby. so occaissionaly fck her again when no one else is avaiable. so she's my part fck buddy now, I sometimes feel sorry for her current husbnd as i was in the same situation once hopefully he might learn too.
[+] 2 users Like conf1's post
Like Reply
Not just grapes...entire thing has turned out to be sour....If modern means 60-70% divorce rate and adultery then I really am hitting the nail on the spot

Most of these modern women have been fucked, used properly and lack the sexual excitement. They have too much ego and find small reasons to pick up fight to prove how smart they are, but see them in their office, they are like a submissive whore in front of their boss, back home they will take out all frustration on men. This is exactly what i am highlighting. If anyone likes such a lifestyle, they should go for them, if they want quiet peaceful life with healthy mind and sexual life, keep them away from homes

They are best suited to be fucked and enjoyed , but never married

and yes they always play the victim card, they will always find some excuse to go back to their ex boyfriends, for a casual fuck, they cannot be trusted

They are mostly cock teasers and use their stunts in office very well

Modern women.....best for fucks outside marriage....
[+] 2 users Like stockyz's post
Like Reply
Lol. I guess somebody is really desperate and spurned a couple of times. It's ok, everybody's time will come.
[+] 2 users Like akanksha's post
Like Reply
Check out BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) to understand better ;)
[+] 1 user Likes love_tit_milk's post
Like Reply