Adultery My Two Hot Wives
My name is Samir from Mumbai, the story that I am going to share with you is a true story with my wives Pooja and Nurit.

I was 24 when I met my first wife Pooja. Then I had just completed my MBBS degree and I had been to Chennai to do my internship.
Pooja was 26 then and she was doing her MD in neurology. Pooja’s figure measured 36-24-36, she was perfect in every sense. In our introductory class, I just kept staring at Pooja. I loved the way she moved her lips while talking, eating and also the way she swayed her hips. My penis oozed out its precum just by looking at her.
At the end of the day, we were grouped into teams and to my luck, Pooja was my leader. We in our group introduced ourselves after the class and that was my first handshake with her. The very first day, I masturbated for like five times imagining her in my bed.
Next day, we started our clinical duties and I assisted Pooja in treating patients. Every time I was near her, I inhaled her beautiful mesmerizing body aroma. She smelled like lavender. She observed my randy behaviour and scolded me to concentrate on the patients.
In the evening when the duty was over, Pooja called me for a chai break and I readily agreed. She took me in her Honda City to some place in the outskirts where there was only one tea shop. It was five to six kilometers away from the campus.
We got to know each other that day and everything happened so fast that I felt we were meant for each other. It started raining quite heavily and we ran to some hut but we were drenched within seconds.
Pooja shivered in that cold weather so I offered her my jacket and that was when I felt her plumpy arms. It felt like heaven, feeling her soft arms. Her boobs were clearly visible from the sleeveless dress she was wearing.
She was still shivering and she immediately hugged me tightly. That was so unexpected and erotic for me, her boobies crushed against my manly chest and my dick had its strongest girth in that cold weather. I went ahead and kissed her neck softly and tasted the water drops flowing towards her body.
We broke our hug after the rain stopped and we got back in the car and drove back to the campus. After reaching the campus, Pooja and I planned for dinner in the evening. She offered my jacket back but I insisted to keep it with her. She persisted and gave it back to me and asked me to meet her near her hostel by 7 PM sharp. We exchanged our phone numbers. I got back to my hostel, our hostels were in proximity to each other’s.

[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I was lying in my bed and was imagining the beautiful day spent with Pooja and my dick was so hard since morning and I had to masturbate. And the bonus was my jacket smelled like her body.

I inhaled the fragrance of my jacket and masturbated so hard that within seconds, my thick cum spurted out of my penis and my hand was all greasy with my thick cum. It was 6 PM already and I didn’t want to be late on our first date so I quickly showered and dressed in my casual best.
I went near to her hostel and gave her a call. Pooja came out wearing a stunning black sleeveless dress. She looked so pretty and radiant. I was awestruck and so tempted with her ravishing beauty. When she came near me, I praised her how lovely she was looking. She blushed and smiled.
I offered to drive her car and she obliged. I opened the door for her and we went to the city’s one of the best rooftop restaurants. Though the city’s view from the rooftop was amazing, I couldn’t take away my eyes from the stunning Pooja. The dress she wore suited her the best.
We had some wine and food. Pooja kept on talking and I listened to her by looking deep into her beautiful eyes which hypnotized me. After some more wine, we hit the dance floor. The DJ was playing soothing Bollywood romantic songs.
We were dancing quietly and all of a sudden, I kissed Pooja on her lips! I told her how much I love her. She kissed me back. This time the kiss was mutual and we swapped our saliva.
We were kissing passionately but Pooja broke the kiss and said that she wanted more. We drove back to the hostel and we sneaked into the girls hostel. The hostel had separate rooms for everyone.
We both went to the bathroom in her room. I started removing my clothes and Pooja leaned in and kissed me again, this time biting my lips hard. At that moment, all I could hear was my heart pounding with adrenaline and the sound of her moaning as I kissed down her neck.
She lifted off her dress and I unhooked her bra. Her nipples were like little black raspberries, and her lips above were the sweet jam that I wanted to spread all over my body.
My cock was already so hard, it felt like it was going to tear a hole through my jockey shorts. “Oh my God,” I blurted out. Pooja giggled and tousled my hair. “Don’t worry, Samir. I’ve got this.” She nudged me to sit down on the edge of the bathtub and then got on her knees.
What followed remains one of the most memorable blowjobs of my life. Pooja took my swollen member out of my shorts and began to lick the shaft like a Popsicle. Her one hand cradled my balls, which she planted occasional kisses on, while her other hand stroked down the base of my cock. I strained to keep myself from coming, the sweat dripped down my chest. She kissed me and stood up. “Why don’t we head into the shower?”

Like Reply
I turned on the water and started worshipping her body. I savoured her nipples in my mouth, sucking and pinching them until they stood up like little gumdrops.

“Oh, yes! Samir, don’t stop..” Pooja moaned as I knelt down and kissed my way down her navel to that sweet peachy black patch of fuzz above her pussy.
Balancing on one leg, she leaned against the wall of the shower as I probed her sweet snatch with my tongue. She ground her pussy into my face, getting more turned on by the second. Her moaning was music to my ears. I stopped to catch my breath and looked up at the sight of her soaking-wet naked body.
I slid two fingers inside her and licked her clit, which shortly caused her whole body to quake with orgasm. After she came for me, we kissed again. I lifted her up and entered her standing there in the shower.
“Oh, my God!” Pooja dug her nails into my back. “You like this?”
“Mmm, yes!” I moaned.
“Fuck me harder, Samir!”
I pumped as hard as fast as I could. At no point did I even hesitate or worry about someone walking in, Pooja’s pussy clenching my cock was the whole world at that moment.
When it became too intense for us to continue fucking standing up, Pooja had me sit back down on the bathtub edge and rode me so dirty. I loved seeing her tits bounce up and down and the way she wiggled her hips. I couldn’t tell you how much time passed but she quenched both of our desires.
Pooja came before I did and collapsed on my chest, panting and still soaking wet from the shower. Her pussy clamped down on my dick with a vise grip, and almost immediately thereafter, I shot my load deep inside of her. Afterward, we stepped into the shower again to wash up for real.
We were lying in bed cuddling each other. Pooja kept kissing my chest and she locked me tightly with one of her thunder thighs. It was turning me on again. I pressed her ass cheeks softly and she started moaning slowly. Within no time, I was hard again. I asked Pooja if she was up for another ride. She was too tired, so she said no. But I promised her that it’ll be a quick one.
I got on top of Pooja and pierced my 7″ dick in her vagina, she moaned in pain and pleasure. She gripped her fingers to the rods of the cot and asked me to finish it off quickly. But then I wanted to taste her creamy white armpits so I buried my lips in her pits and started licking them fiercely and started stroking her pussy wildly.
In about ten strong strokes, I emptied my balls in her hot pussy. Even after my climax, I kept licking her intoxicating armpits one after the other. I also licked her arms, neck and her boobs to quench my thirst. After a quickie, Pooja came on top of me and we slept with my dick still in her warm pussy.
After living together for two years, we both got married. My family is a traditional ***** family, they didn’t support this marriage. But we eventually got married in a ***** marriage ceremony with the help of Pooja’s family, which is like a modern family and thought beyond religion.

Like Reply
After my marriage with Pooja, we settled in a posh 2BHK apartment in Mumbai. We tried to work things out with my family but nobody accepted my ***** wife in a ***** family. So we lived separately and that turned out to be awesome, with nobody to bother us with anything. We had sex wherever we felt fit and that meant anywhere in the house and at any time.

Pooja and I worked in different hospitals, so we didn’t get much time to spend with each other. We were quite busy too since we both are surgeons. So we started having sex before and after the hospital hours. Pooja was never a morning person but she still would get up for me early and we had sex instead of boring exercise!
Every morning I got up early at around 5 am and I teased my hot wife by feeling her naked warm body with my cold hands, which pissed her immediately. Usually, she gets up in about five minutes and the first thing we do was brushing. We brush our teeth standing in front of the mirror, with me standing behind my wife’s ass and my hard dick between her ass cheeks.
Soon after brushing, we stormed out of the bathroom and directly jumping on the bed, I start kissing her luscious lips. Then I pressed her melons with my both hands and lick her both nipples one after the other.
After licking my wife’s nips and boobies, I moved on to her deep nectar navel. Pooja loved getting licked in and around the navel, so I spent quite a good time in there by putting my tongue deep inside her navel. When Pooja felt sufficient, she pushed me all the way down to her hot pussy by holding my hairs.
When I got down to her pussy, her smell in that area made me go crazy. I licked her loins by pressing her ass cheeks. switched between her pussy and her ass hole. Meanwhile, she kept moaning loudly. When my wife felt that she was about to orgasm, she commanded, “Fuck me hard, Samir”.

Like Reply
I obeyed her command by getting on top of her and pushed my penis inside her. But it didn’t get inside. So I spread her legs further and this time, I pushed it more energetically. My dick entered her pussy with that strong thrust and my horny wife moaned in pleasure.

“Fuck me hard and quick, Samir. I am gonna come soon”, Pooja screamed.
Hearing her scream and moan in pleasure, I increased my speed and fucked her pussy with great speed and more insanely. Pooja lifted her body up to support my thrusts and we finally climaxed together.
I pulled my dick out and lied beside her. We both were panting. The sun rose at 6:40 am that day. My beautiful wife looked more gorgeous when the sun rays fell on her body. Pooja sensed my admiration towards her and she responded by getting on top of me and kissing my lips hard. This was how our mornings usually were and after that, we take a shower together and left for work.
The evenings were much better. One evening, I came home before my wife Pooja as my working hours usually ended earlier than hers. After a tiring day, I slept in the bed without changing my clothes. Pooja wore all kinds of clothes to the hospital and that day she wore a saree with sleeveless blouse. She mostly wears sleeveless dresses because I liked her that way.
That evening Pooja came an hour late and switched on the bedroom lights. She tried to wake me up by pulling the blanket off my body but I didn’t get up. Pooja undressed herself to be on her sweaty black sleeveless blouse and panties. I opened my eyes immediately when her erotic scent hit my nose.
I requested her to let me sleep for an hour more but my wife interrupted me in between and said, “Get up within two minutes or I will bite your dick”. Saying this, she smelled one of her sweaty armpits and rubbed her pussy on her sexy panties.
That erotic thing she did really turned me on. Pooja took the blanket off my body. Then she came and sat on my thighs. I went ahead to kiss her lips but Pooja instantly grabbed me by the back of my head and buried my face in her left armpit. I was surprised by her move and I was excited to lick my doctor wife’s heavenly armpits.

Like Reply
I grabbed the soft meat under her pits and licked it dry very passionately. Meanwhile, Pooja kissed on my face and neck at the same time with the same passion.

Next, I wanted to taste her other armpit too but my sexy wife had some other plans. Pooja stood up on the bed in front of me and commanded me to remove her panties with my teeth. I did so by slowly pulling her panties down till her knees and then entirely took it off her with my hand. Then I planted kisses on her knees, slowly moved up to her beautiful thighs and at last, I began to lick her vagina.
After licking for about five minutes, Pooja stopped me and she made me sleep in the bed. My wife then slowly started piercing my dick in her pussy. She took my 7″ dick, inch by inch. When my dick entered her entirely, she screamed loudly and bit her arm in ecstasy.
Pooja’s actions were making that session very erotic. She started riding my dick by taking the support of my chest with both her hands. She thumped on my dick like for fifteen strokes when she felt tired. Then I swiftly got on top of her and kissed her wildly. I began fucking her hard by licking her other armpit. Her smell made my strokes more powerful and finally, we both orgasmed together.
So for us every day was an adventure and even after two years of marriage, our love towards each other was wonderful.
One day Pooja informed me that she was planning to do DM (Doctorate of Medicine) in Chennai. This didn’t go down well with me. I said no immediately without thinking because the duration of the specialty degree is three years. After long discussions every day for a week, I finally agreed to her. And we decided to meet each other every month.
Pooja left in a week after that to Chennai. We used to have phone sex every night and I masturbated a lot in that period but in later months, I started missing real sex on a regular basis.
Then on one lazy Sunday, I was going out for lunch and I saw this stunningly beautiful girl next door. I took my eyes off her and locked my door. And the best part was that she started the conversation.
“Excuse me, I just moved in here to my apartment. If you don’t mind, could I have a glass of water?”
I replied, “Yes, of course” and invited her to my apartment.
I gave her a glass of water and I couldn’t help but notice her armpits with hairs, which excited me. She was wearing a peach coloured tank top and jeans. We introduced ourselves and her name was Nurit. She was from Delhi and she was here because she has been posted to a hospital here. And which happened to be the same hospital where I worked.

Like Reply
Nurit asked me, “You were going out somewhere, I am really sorry to have stopped you”.

“That’s okay, I was going out for lunch and now that you’re here, we can order pizza here itself”.
Nurit agreed on that idea and I ordered pizza. Our conversation went great because we both were from the medical background. Before the pizza arrived, we drank wine, which made us open up with each other. We both were high from the wine and within 20 minutes, we finished an entire bottle of wine. Later our pizza arrived and we moved to my bedroom to eat it while watching a comedy show on TV. After having pizza, we were really full.
We both were high on wine and then Nurit asked me, “Hey I was all sweaty when I came here, am I smelling bad?” Saying this, she lifted her arms and smelled her armpit. Maybe it was the wine or out of my armpit fetish, I went ahead and inhaled her armpit fragrance. While doing so, I even pressed one of her boobs. However, I quickly came to my senses and stopped it. And then I replied that she actually smelled great.
Not a single word was spoken between us, but seconds later when we looked into each other’s eyes, we both were horny and we both wanted it.
So I kissed Nurit first and she responded positively. She was fierce and passionate and she didn’t waste any time before pushing her tongue between my lips and into my mouth, deepening our lip-lock. As she kissed and caressed me, I felt my cock getting hard, and soon my erection was pressing against the front of my jockey shorts.
My hot neighbour teasingly commented on the obvious wet spot in the front of my underwear from my leaking precum, but she gave me no time to reply before she sucked the tip of my cock into her warm, wet mouth.
Nurit was sucking my dick with a voracious intensity. I had to hold her arms as Nurit’s lips and tongue worked up and down my shaft. She was giving me a blowjob like never before and I wasn’t sure I would last very long. And I did explode a minute later. I came hard, filling her mouth, but she didn’t let up.
She kept her lips locked around my length and sucked down my seed. When Nurit finally released my dick, it was still hard, and she was ready for a second round.
Nurit, seeing that I was still rock-hard and ready, pulled off her jeans and underwear and slept in the bed spreading her legs. I looked after her, still in shock from everything that had happened so far, so fast that afternoon. But as soon as she pulled me towards her, I rushed over. I got on top of her and rubbed my dick on her pussy.

Like Reply
Nurit was dripping wet with arousal and my dick slid easily into her slick center. As I started to thrust in and out of her, Nurit’s hands began roving over my body, grabbing my ass and wandering under my shirt to stroke my chest. I was insanely aroused and though I was trying to take my time, I couldn’t help but pick up my pace and thrust harder and faster into her pussy.

Being inside her felt good. More than good, really. It felt like nothing else ever had, she was very different from my wife Pooja.
Our bodies slammed against each other rhythmically, but then I shortened my thrusts so I could lay right on top of Nurit and lick her armpits. I kept licking her armpit and boobs alternatively. There was something so new and exciting about being inside another pussy. The sensations were deliciously heady and overwhelming.
Soon, Nurit wrapped her legs around my waist and pressed her feet against my thighs, pulling me as deep inside her as possible. I couldn’t thrust very hard with our pelvises mashed so tightly together, but I swirled my hips and pumped my ass, stimulating her clit in a way that made her moan loudly.
Nurit’s legs dropped as she had overcome the arousal. I kept fucking her with all my strength I had as her pussy quivered and clenched around my cock. She came hard, and I felt every beautiful spasm as she climaxed. I came soon and emptied my balls. We both were tired and sweaty. We stayed in the bed for a while my softening cock was still inside her. We kissed and touched each other.

Like Reply
After a great hot afternoon sex with my hot ***** neighbour girl Nurit, we showered together and then she went to her apartment to take a nap. Later in the evening, my parents called me and said they wanted to meet me and talk to me about something important. They had never met me in two years after my marriage with Pooja and now they made an attempt. I was happy so I invited them to my apartment.

At around 8 PM, my parents came to my house. My mom went to the kitchen and made coffee for us. After the coffee, my parents didn’t care to ask about Pooja and suggested to marry again and to a ***** girl, this time. I denied to them completely and said I am very happy with my wife Pooja.
They ignored my answer and went on to say that the girl and her family would visit us in half an hour. I was really angry after hearing that and asked them to call that family visiting us and ask them not to come. To which my dad said that they’re his friends and he can’t do that. And then they suggested me to first see the girl.
We were in a heated argument and then the doorbell rang. My mom opened the door and welcomed them.
I kept my calm. First, my dad’s friend and his wife entered the house and then their daughter entered. I was shell-shocked and couldn’t believe my eyes, it was the hot girl next door, Nurit! I felt like trapped and betrayed and kept thinking about the afternoon with Nurit. Everything started to hit hard me now. I was dumbstruck and just kept quiet while my parents introduced me to Nurit’s parents.
Nurit’s parents knew I was married and still, they wanted me to marry their daughter. I just couldn’t speak a word and kept nodding to the things they were saying. And when I looked up at Nurit, she was all smiling and felt like she was happy. Maybe she too was ready to marry me. Later, they allowed us to talk privately.
Nurit and I went to the balcony. She started talking first and said, “Listen, first of all, everything that happened today wasn’t planned. My parents had called me to tell that they have found me a boy for marriage. I agreed to see but I seriously didn’t know that it will turn out to be you”.

Like Reply
Then I asked her, “How could you say yes to see someone who’s already married?” Nurit replied with just one word that she was ‘bi-sexual’. At that time, our parents intervened and invited us inside.

Everything depended on my answer. I felt like I was on a cliffhanger. On one hand, if I marry again, my wife Pooja will feel betrayed and heartbroken. On the other hand, I couldn’t stop thinking about Nurit’s body and her ‘bi-sexual’ answer a while ago made it all the more exciting. I decided to give it a chance and said yes to marry Nurit, thinking if everything works out well, then Pooja, Nurit and myself will have the hottest sex sessions every day.
Nurit shifted to my apartment in a week. In a month, I married Nurit in a small wedding ceremony. Everything went on well but the only question that haunted me was how to tell this to my first wife Pooja. Nurit looked stunning in her traditional ***** bridal dress and I was so excited to fuck her in our first night.
On our first night, I was waiting for Nurit in my bed. She took a while but then she called me on the phone and asked me to come to the other bedroom which belonged to Pooja. When I entered the bedroom, I was in for a surprise.
The room was lit by only candles and in the bed was Nurit wearing Pooja’s sexy transparent red saree with a black sleeveless blouse. She looked magnificent in that saree.
As I was approaching towards her to grab her body, she did this amazingly erotic stuff. She took a glass of milk and poured it down through her cleavage and then onto both her arms. As I was about to get on top of her, she stopped me by placing her leg on my chest and asked me to remove her saree. I swiftly removed her saree and there she was again wearing Pooja’s panties.
At first, I took a bite of her pussy over the panties itself. Then I quickly took it off and attacked her pussy with my mouth. With my suddenness, Nurit’s body jerked and she quickly sat on the bed to feel my hair, which in turn made the milk she poured on her body flowed down to her pussy through her nectar navel. The combination of her pussy and the milk tasted great. After licking her pussy, I moved onto her navel.
My second wife now laid back on the bed. I kissed her navel by grabbing both her melons over Pooja’s blouse and pressed them hard, making her moan loudly.
Then I moved further up and tore away her blouse and gulped her melons one after the other by biting and licking them fiercely. The fact that the milk was flowing on them made my licking more intense, so was Nurit’s moaning. Then I kissed her arms and quickly moved to her sexy erotic armpits. Nurit’s armpit smelled and tasted like both Pooja’s and her own self. It made my dick’s girth hardest ever, so I knew I couldn’t last anymore.

Like Reply
After licking both her armpits, I plunged my dick entirely at one go and kissed her neck and started banging her tight pussy wildly. Later, I reduced my speed and finally kissed Nurit’s beautiful lips.

We were panting hard so I kissed her passionately by thumping deep inside her pussy while entering and by slowly moving up. This excited Nurit and she started moving her lower body up and said she was gonna come. Hearing her sexy voice, I emptied my balls first and then Nurit’s powerful orgasm showered my dick. We kissed each other while my dick stayed in her pussy for a while.
After our first night sex, Nurit went to the shower to clean up. I blew the candles off to sleep. After about ten minutes, the bedroom door opened and I heard someone saying, “Surprise”.
I opened my eyes and there she was, my first fucking wife Pooja all naked, switching on the bedroom lights! She probably got naked as soon as she entered the apartment but that was my least concern. Before I even spoke, Pooja got on top of me and kissed me. While Pooja was kissing me, she pierced my dick inside her pussy and started riding me.
Finally, the biggest surprise (Nurit) of that night came out of the bathroom, all wet and draped in a towel. Pooja stopped fucking me and turned around to see the biggest shock of her life. She got off my dick and asked, “Who the fuck is she?”
“She is my second wife”, I mumbled.
“What?! Are you serious?!!”
“Yes and it’s a long story, I was about to tell you, but..”, I stopped.
Pooja was totally shocked and stormed out of the bedroom, naked. I was sitting on the bed clueless and Nurit insisted me to go to her and explain her everything. I quickly got dressed and went to the hall. Pooja was dressing up.
When I went near her, she asked me not to touch her. But I still went ahead to talk to her. She gave me a tight slap on my face and she broke down completely and started crying. I just didn’t know how to convince her. Later in the night when I came to check on her, Pooja had slept on the couch itself. Pooja wanted to surprise me but she was the one that got it in a bad way.

Like Reply
After a terrible night, next morning I got ready to leave for work. My second wife Nurit had taken a day-off so she didn’t come with me to the hospital. Before leaving, I made breakfast for Pooja and took it to her bedroom. She was awake and watching TV. After seeing the breakfast in my hand, my first wife Pooja said: “Go feed it to your new slut, just stay away from me”.

“Nurit isn’t a slut, she’s my wife and she already had her breakfast, this is yours”, saying this, I kept the plate on the bed and left for work.
I was pretty pissed off the way things were happening in my life. I was not in a mood to work so I didn’t attend any patients that day until lunch.
While having lunch in the hospital cafeteria, I got a video in WhatsApp from my second wife Nurit. I just thought it was some porn so didn’t care to download and see it. Then something interesting happened. The same message was forwarded by my first wife Pooja too. Now I thought this was big and I had to see it.
I downloaded the video and there I saw the glimpses of my both wives all naked and together. I couldn’t see the entire video in the cafeteria nor was it possible in my office. So, I went to a parking lot, sat in my car and then watched it.
I played the video, the introduction shot began. It was Nurit recording herself naked. First, she shot her lustrous body with the camera, there was no audio. Then the video moved to the kitchen where Pooja was cooking food by wearing her short sleeveless nighty which covered only her plumpy ass cheeks. Nurit shot Pooja’s back without Pooja’s knowledge.
Then for the next ten seconds there was nothing in the video, but then it began again with the shot of Nurit’s boobs close up.
Nurit placed the camera somewhere on the microwave and then she grabbed Pooja from behind, which surprised and shocked Pooja. But she couldn’t get away from Nurit’s strong grip. Their hot bodies crushed against each other. Nurit had one of her hands on Pooja’s left boob and with the other, she was rubbing Pooja’s pussy. Pooja tried hard to resist by kicking Nurit’s legs but OMG, Nurit was really strong.
Nurit knew her game. Now she stopped rubbing Pooja’s pussy and put her middle finger in Pooja’s vagina and stroked her by nibbling on Pooja’s back.

Like Reply
Soon enough, one finger turned into two and then three and this way, Nurit finger fucked Pooja’s pussy. Pooja resisted to an extent but then she gave up to Nurit’s magical moves and started enjoying it and moaned loudly. Though there was no audio, I could easily make out as I know how my wife Pooja moaned and screamed in the bed.

Still, finger fucking and kissing Pooja’s sweaty arms, Nurit now swirled her wet pussy on Pooja’s big and wide ass and crushed her to the walls of the kitchen. They finally orgasmed together, sweating hard. Then they lied on the floor in 69 position while licking each other’s wet pussies. That was the end of the video.
After watching the video, I realized that I had come in my boxers. Sitting in the car, I also realized that the sex in our lives will flourish to a new extent from that evening.
Two hours passed and that video of my wives in action played in my mind again and again. It was 6:30 PM and half an hour more to complete my hospital hours.
Now I received another video message. I played it and saw more erotic stuff. Both my wives were kissing each other on the lips by kneeling on the bed and pressing each other’s ass cheeks and their boobs fought against each other for domination. I couldn’t just stay in the hospital anymore. So, I called in for emergency leave and left for home.
I reached my apartment in twenty odd minutes and rang the bell. Both my wives in sexy nighties together opened the door and asked me if I was ready? My cock was already straining in my pants. “Hell yeah!”, I said.
They led me to the bedroom, groping me from either side. Everything felt both unreal and incredibly vivid at the same time. Standing at the foot of my room bed, we tugged at each other’s clothing. We moved in unison. The buttons were unbuttoned and zippers unzipped. Shirts, pants, bras, briefs, panties everything dropped to the floor.
Dazed, I gazed at the two beautiful nude women. I didn’t know whom to kiss first. They saved me the bother by leaning past me and kissing each other, leaving me no doubt that these two really had become lovers in just a few hours. I watched in wonder as their mouths worked together, lips parting and tongues flashing.

Like Reply
Then just as I was feeling slightly left out, my wives turned as one and pulled me into a three-way kiss. I was amazed at how well our faces fit, how each tongue could easily reach the other two. They pressed tightly to me, their tits mashing against my chest and my cock throbbing between their two taut bellies. Each of my hands was groping a firm female backside. I felt like the luckiest man in the world!

But it was just beginning. In wordless accord, we moved onto the bed. I didn’t overthink the present moment, I didn’t try to immediately act out any of the fantasies I had been nurturing. This was already so beautiful, and it couldn’t have been happening with two lovelier, more accommodating women.
I found myself on my back. Nurit thrust her tits on my face while Pooja started kissing her way down my chest. I flicked my tongue over a ripe black nipple, then nibbled on the stiff succulent bud. Nurit purred with pleasure.
Meanwhile, Pooja’s tongue left a moist trail down my torso. Suddenly, I felt her hot breath on my cockhead, then her wet mouth closed around me, all the while I continued to feast on Nurit’s sugary nips.
Nurit wanted more attention, however. Grinning, she moved up to kneel over my face. I caught a glimpse of my first wife Pooja’s head between my legs, her mouth engulfing my cock. Then my second wife’s Nurit’s delectable pussy was lowering onto my waiting mouth.
She straddled me and I slid my tongue up into her silky passage. Her taste was savoury, as always. She grounded her pussy on my face, smearing her wetness all over while making her usual groans and growls.
Pooja made familiar noises, too, as she sucked on my cock. The pleasure was fantastic. The air seemed to seethe around us. I wasn’t just doubling my fun here. Some outrageous mathematical miracle was in play. This felt ten times as good to me!

Like Reply
But the moment wasn’t only about my bliss, I reminded myself, as Pooja moved up and dropped her pussy onto my rampant meat, taking every inch. I looked up as Nurit continued to grind on my mouth to see Pooja’s hands come around from behind to squeeze Nurit’s tits. Nurit turned her head to kiss Pooja over her shoulder. The sight was deliriously beautiful. I ate Nurit all the harder and thrust myself up into Pooja’s pussy.

Both my wives came not too long after that. First, Pooja writhed atop my pole, crying out and clenching me. Then Nurit, with Pooja tweaking her nipples, grunted and flooded my open mouth with her juice.
They traded places. I watched Nurit as she first licked my cock to clean off Pooja’s cum, then lowered herself onto my meat with a look of anticipatory ecstasy.
Then Pooja sat on my face, reversing herself so that I could lick her cunt upside down. It cut off my view of the two women facing each other over my body, but I heard them talking dirty to each other, saying things like, “Yeah, suck my tit. That’s so good!” and “I am going to tweak this sweet nip right off you!”
My wives enjoyed a second mutual climax atop me, crying out loud. It was beautiful. Afterward, they both climbed off, pausing to lap the mingled pussy juice off my smiling face.
I rolled up off my back with every part of me alive, skin tingling and bones humming. Nurit was on her knees, ass thrust back toward me, even as I moved to slot myself into her. Pooja flowed in, spreading her thighs, offering her glistening pussy to Nurit’s mouth.
Everything felt perfectly in sync. In all my imaginings of this scenario, I had never let myself hope things would be this graceful. I cupped Nurit’s ass and stroked into her pussy, driving myself deep. She writhed as her head bobbed between Pooja’s legs.
Again, they traded spots. Soon I was pounding my first wife Pooja’s inviting pussy while she licked my second wife Nurit’s slit. I had hit some sexual Zen state, aware of the movement of every molecule in our bodies, as though I were intricately connected by a web to these two amazing women. I appreciated every instant of this, every iota of pleasure we were experiencing together.
But I was going to unload. My balls sang as they spanked Pooja’s backside. My cock was twitching as it plowed her sweet hole.
Somehow they sensed my imminent climax. Pooja pulled away, and Nurit came scrambling up off her back. I was suddenly thrust at empty air. But I was coming anyway, and both my beautiful wives had their open mouths ready to receive my flinging spunk. I jetted onto their faces and into those mouths. They gobbled up my jizz, then licked the stray strands like the strands of web off each other’s faces.
 The END
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply
If only life was so easy

Nice and different
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Super bro
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
very good > excellent > superb > first-class > outstanding > remarkable > marvellous > magnificentwonderful > splendid > fine > perfect > brilliant > great > fantastic > fabulous > terrific >  awesome > A1
Like Reply