Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panties obsession
Many of us are obsessed with panties and have secretly sniffed and taken panties from friends, relatives etc.

How many of us guys have tried to buy panties? To just admire, or jerk off in. I am not talking about crossdressing, just buying panties.

It's easy to buy secretly these days as everything is available online.

The first panties I touched were my of sister's friend - she was visiting and I went through her suitcase secretly. Since then I have been obsessed with this piece of garment Big Grin 

A few years ago I bought panties online from Amazon, secretly. Anyone else in the same boat?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I also sniffing and masturbating bra and panties but I no need to buy new one even I get it at my home. I have lot of old used panties Which are now not used anymore .those are secretly hide in my room and also get to masturbates on current using panties in bathroom and other rooms.

In my collection i have 16 panties and 8 bras Which was belongs to my Mom, Chachi and her daughter (cousin sis) but now all it mine.
How I get it?
Well As I said those old but still has aroma. Actually they are kept in sack for throw in river. My mom said take this sack and throw at river. At that time I didn't know that what in it sack. I was big sack. So I put it on bike and move to throw. During dragging on river sack knot was open and clothes inside sack come out. At there many of clothes Which were old and belonging to family ladies like saree, blouse, salwar kameez , saya etc. When I collect on ground to put it on sack. Then I found treasures Which placed deep inside bag in polythene. Inside polythene I found 16 panties and 8 bra. All old and used. I have obsessed on that keep it polythene take back to my house and hide it my wardrobe locker. Then At night I observed on panties and found that from 16 panties. 5 are belongs to MOM, 6 belongs chachi and 6 belongs to her daughter (14 age)
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
[+] 1 user Likes rajsahoo30's post
Like Reply
if any horny toad wants it, i am wikling to sell my panties and bras for 20000 ruppees ea
[+] 1 user Likes SriDevi's post
Like Reply
if any horny toad wants it, i will sell my panties for 20000 rupees each
Like Reply
(28-11-2021, 08:00 AM)rajsahoo30 Wrote: I also sniffing and masturbating bra and panties but I no need to buy new one even I get it at my home. I have lot of old used panties Which are now not used anymore .those are secretly hide in my room and also get to masturbates on current using panties in bathroom and other rooms.

In my collection i have 16 panties and 8 bras Which was belongs to my Mom, Chachi and her daughter (cousin sis) but now all it mine.
How I get it?
Well As I said those old but still has aroma. Actually they are kept in sack for throw in river. My mom said take this sack and throw at river. At that time I didn't know that what in it sack. I was big sack. So I put it on bike and move to throw. During dragging on river sack knot was open and clothes inside sack come out. At there many of clothes Which were old and belonging to family ladies like saree, blouse, salwar kameez , saya etc. When I collect on ground to put it on sack. Then I found treasures Which placed deep inside bag in polythene. Inside polythene I found 16 panties and 8 bra. All old and used. I have obsessed on that keep it polythene take back to my house and hide it my wardrobe locker. Then At night I observed on panties and found that from 16 panties. 5 are belongs to MOM, 6 belongs chachi and 6 belongs to her daughter (14 age)

That's hot. I have panties from relatives too, but wanted to buy cute sexy ones as well.

Tell me about the panty sizes of the daughter.
Like Reply
(28-11-2021, 10:30 AM)observer2019 Wrote: That's hot. I have panties from relatives too, but wanted to buy cute sexy ones as well.

Tell me about the panty sizes of the daughter.

Small size but she has cute printed panties.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
even am fond of sniffing panties n bras of relatives..
one of aunt and her family were moving out of town for a week. . so she gave her flat key to my mom to water the plants daily.. with this i got a golden chance to find aunty's panties and bras which i used to sniff and rub on my penis...
what agolden days those were.... still feeling erotic thinking that..
[+] 1 user Likes milflover123's post
Like Reply
i loved to rub panties on my dick ...
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
(28-11-2021, 03:32 PM)milflover123 Wrote: even am fond of sniffing panties n bras of relatives..
one of aunt and her family were moving out of town for a week. . so she gave her flat key to my mom to water the plants daily.. with this i got a golden chance to find aunty's panties and bras which i used to sniff and rub on my penis...  
what  agolden days those were.... still feeling erotic thinking that..

Yeah these are such lovely opportunities right? All the secrets....out in the open....
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply
I have flicked panties of various ladies from our colony which were put on the drying lines, particularly on the terraces and the back yard. many ladies staying on ground floor keep their panties for drying in the balconies and these are easy targets. I love creaming these panties imagining these ladies being inside those panties. I then keep washing these panties and reusing them. I also add newer (flicked off course) panties to my collection and throw away the old ones.

Cumming in such panties gives a wonderful kick and many times my cock remains hard even after ejaculation.
Like Reply
I love panties, you can say I am obssed for them, first panties i feel and sniffed was my mothers after that i used to sniff my sisters bhabhi chachi maui panties, even as a stright male, i love to wear panties, I have a collection of 20 panties and 6 bras, I wear them on a regular basis, even my sister knows this as she once caught me wearing panties but she is understanding and supportive, that changed my relationship with my sister, we often touch each other and talk about sex, she even saysthat I have more sexy panties than her
[+] 2 users Like AverageNB's post
Like Reply
(07-12-2021, 01:54 PM)AverageNB Wrote: I love panties, you can say I am obssed for them, first panties i feel and sniffed was my mothers after that i used to sniff my sisters bhabhi chachi maui panties, even as a stright male, i love to wear panties, I have a collection of 20 panties and 6 bras, I wear them on a regular basis, even my sister knows this as she once caught me wearing panties but she is understanding and supportive, that changed my relationship with my sister, we often touch each other and talk about sex, she even saysthat I have more sexy panties than her

What style do you like the most?
Like Reply
bunch of perverted nerds talking among themselves and masturbaing. get a life
Like Reply
Tongue 
(09-12-2021, 11:21 PM)SriDevi Wrote: bunch of perverted nerds talking among themselves and masturbaing. get a life

Says a closet crossdresser who likes to hang around these forums with a woman's ID. Talks about "shit" and filth in other threads - https://xossipy.com/thread-5874-post-600...#pid600130

As they say, people in glass houses should not throw stones, or guys in girls' ids should not judge others. Smile
Like Reply
I love panties.. such a sexy piece of garment, the soft Ness, sexiness... my first love for panties was of my wife's panties as before that I did not have access to sexy silky panties... but after I got married it was so much.. my wife rubbed my dick with her satin panties and I cummed. and there was no stopping. post that I I happen to get my sister in law's,m( wife's youbger sis) panties and then now I am obsessed wit her.. she also has sexy choices like her sis. I fansasise about her when I am using her panties
[+] 1 user Likes satinsilk's post
Like Reply
(09-04-2022, 08:44 PM)satinsilk Wrote: I love panties.. such a sexy piece of garment, the soft Ness, sexiness... my first love for panties was of my wife's panties as before that I did not have access to sexy silky panties... but after I got married it was so much.. my wife rubbed my dick with her satin panties and I cummed. and there was no stopping. post that I I happen to get my sister in law's,m( wife's youbger sis) panties and then now I am obsessed wit her.. she also has sexy choices like her sis. I fansasise about her when I am using her panties

make sure she gets to watch you doing it... soon she ll let you pull them off her hips and ready for you to show her how it feels to put her jiju's penis inside her tight cunt
[+] 1 user Likes ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 02:25 AM)ashipremkumar Wrote: make sure she gets to watch you doing it... soon she ll let you pull them off her hips and ready for you to show her how it feels to put her jiju's penis inside her tight cunt

You are making me horny with your words.. I will definitely leave my cum.in her panties now, with me being the only male in the house, she would definitely get it.. 

I so want to hear from her mouyh... Jiju mujhe chodo na ,lund daal do na apni pyari saali ki chut me

chodo na jaise didi ko chod rahe the.. ufff I so want to hear these worss
[+] 1 user Likes satinsilk's post
Like Reply
I always go to my best friends place to smell her dirty panties.

I had a crush on my best friend from long time though she knew that but unfortunately we both got married with different people but fortunately after marriage she moved to Bangalore the place where I do stay. So we keep visiting very often . She also invites me to thier place. After getting drunk i always used to go to bathroom and check the clothes on which i used to find her dirty panties with lot of leakage and sweaty bras. Usually she wears jockey panties and some floral pantie apart from that few kinky panties which looks so small for her ass .. all of them has yellowish stains which i used to lick like crazy
[+] 1 user Likes Hardboy1's post
Like Reply
(09-05-2022, 04:49 PM)Hardboy1 Wrote: I always go to my best friends place to smell her dirty panties.

I had a crush on my best friend from long time though she knew that but unfortunately we both got married with different people but fortunately after marriage she moved to Bangalore the place where I do stay. So we keep visiting very often . She also invites me to thier place. After getting drunk i always used to go to bathroom and check the clothes on which i used to find her dirty panties with lot of leakage and sweaty bras. Usually she wears jockey panties and some floral pantie apart from that few kinky panties which looks so small for her ass .. all of them has yellowish stains which i used to lick like crazy

WOW superb ....amazing experience.... pls explain hws her sweaty stinky intoxicating smell of her used panties
[+] 1 user Likes Naughty_mohit's post
Like Reply
Recently my cousin stayed with us for a week. She is only 26 but wears XL - due to her large hips. She had Bodycare floral ones, a Jockey plain one and some from a local brand.
[+] 2 users Like observer2019's post
Like Reply