Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEX & MORAL - Game of Society & Politics in our bedroom.
Taken from a opinion on net. Credit to original author who wrote it.
There is no any relation of MORAL with SEX. That's it. No arguments. No reasons.
But society, politics and religion have played an evil game in such a way that they are able to decide what people should do in the bedroom.
They know the best way to control people is to control SEX. The best way to do this is to restrict female sexuality and freedom. If women will feel guilt about sex, if they will hesitate then MEN will suffer and this way everyone can be controlled.
Women with interest in SEX is often seen as SLUTS. This is because things change when women start to take interest in SEX. Different colors start to emerge.
Society - Religion and Politics will always love MEN on top. They always love toxic male ego. They will always picture women in secondary role. Almost all religion has done this.
I have seen most religious people not doing anything for a suffering dog on the street. I have seen most badass tattoo bearing people helping out people in need.
I have seen atheist doing great for the society and I have seen most godly people doing nothing at all.
MORAL means doing right regardless of who is watching. You can be a badass sexually wild person and morally solid. And you can be a common religion, society following person with bad morals.
Mixing MORAL with SEX is a game greatly played by society for a long time.
SEX, SEXUAL FANTASIES and other things show the total freedom of an individual which society can not digest in any case.
A bikini wearing girl can be an amazing mother and a dress wearing girl can be a bad mother. Similarly sexually highly active couple can be a great asset to the society while routine ones can be just the drop in the ocean.
Internet has done many bad things but it has also given a way to express.
Tumblr was an perfect example of individual freedom. It was right away cut down. They always want to control SEX- always.
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
[+] 2 users Like rv123's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(18-11-2021, 06:13 PM)rv123 Wrote: Taken from a opinion on net. Credit to original author who wrote it.
There is no any relation of MORAL with SEX. That's it. No arguments. No reasons.
But society, politics and religion have played an evil game in such a way that they are able to decide what people should do in the bedroom.
They know the best way to control people is to control SEX. The best way to do this is to restrict female sexuality and freedom. If women will feel guilt about sex, if they will hesitate then MEN will suffer and this way everyone can be controlled.
Women with interest in SEX is often seen as SLUTS. This is because things change when women start to take interest in SEX. Different colors start to emerge.
Society - Religion and Politics will always love MEN on top. They always love toxic male ego. They will always picture women in secondary role. Almost all religion has done this.
I have seen most religious people not doing anything for a suffering dog on the street. I have seen most badass tattoo bearing people helping out people in need.
I have seen atheist doing great for the society and I have seen most godly people doing nothing at all.
MORAL means doing right regardless of who is watching. You can be a badass sexually wild person and morally solid. And you can be a common religion, society following person with bad morals.
SEX, SEXUAL FANTASIES and other things show the total freedom of an individual which society can not digest in any case.
A bikini wearing girl can be an amazing mother and a dress wearing girl can be a bad mother. Similarly sexually highly active couple can be a great asset to the society while routine ones can be just the drop in the ocean.
Internet has done many bad things but it has also given a way to express.
Tumblr was an perfect example of individual freedom. It was right away cut down. They always want to control SEX- always.

What a powerful words brother. Credit to whoever wrote this. I wish people start taking this little lightly and relax a bit.
[+] 1 user Likes hornyhub's post
Like Reply
(18-11-2021, 06:13 PM)rv123 Wrote: Taken from a opinion on net. Credit to original author who wrote it.

I fully agree with this ! Most of the articles in the media are written by Hypocrites ! People read that and act in the same manner.
Like Reply
Excellent
Like Reply
perfect reality.. but how many of us like reality? we read this.. say "wow" and go back and do what is opposite of what is written. Admit the harsh truth, men are hypocrites too when it comes to wives..
Like Reply
(26-11-2021, 11:12 AM)zta Wrote: perfect reality.. but how many of us like reality? we read this.. say "wow" and go back and do what is opposite of what is written. Admit the harsh truth, men are hypocrites too when it comes to wives..

we cant change the society. At least we can be more truthful to  wife, give confidence, support her. Should not force anything against her will. You can make at least your sex life  and understanding better.
Like Reply