Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
This is the story of seduction and entrapment of a beautiful Tamil housewife.
The main characters are:
1.     Srinivasan 31- A South indian, academic, into a central govt job on merit, married 3 years ago in an arranged marriage, disciplined at office, stingy. He is average looking and 5 foot 5 inches. Interest in sex life was absolutely minimal. Being from revenue dept, unfriendly attitude with local politicians/businessmen also made his career growth slow. Recently got a transfer from Northern Andhra to west UP as his bosses who received good kickbacks from local nexus wanted him outside their region.

2.     Lakshmi 26- Srinivasan’s wife. A tall fair Tamil girl. She’s 5’4” and closest resemblance in terms of figure would be Sunny Leone. Father’s railway job meant she spoke decent hindi. After completing her graduation, started a teaching job in Chennai. Left the job when she was married 3 years ago. Srini was posted in Mumbai when they married. She liked the Mumbai life and for a south indian girl brought up in a conservative environment, she felt liberated at Mumbai. But within a year Srini got a transfer to northern Andhra and she has pretty much resigned her life to that of a boring housewife.

3.     Salim 57- A local businessman in a developing town in west UP. Well connected politically, has two sons in his second wife. He is rumoured to have many wives across states, and was a gunda when young. Currently rich, and deteriorating health means he wants to leave the wealthy business to his sons.

4.     Anwar 23and Nazir 22- Despite being from west UP, both are good looking and college educated. Nazir, especially was a Romeo in college. Add that they were filthy rich, both had a grand lifestyle in college. Currently taking over their fathers business.

5.     Imran 22- Anwar and Nazir’s best friend. And the brain behind all the vice they do. If Anwar and Nazir was charming, Imran was short and burly, and very calculative.

6.     Sharma 42- The security officer CI. A mere puppet in Salim’s hands and does everything for this nexus.

7.     Raja Yadav 51- The local MLA. Rumored to be a candidate to be a minister in near future. Very powerful in the area and control the bureaucrats in the area.

8.     Maya- Anwar’s girlfriend. Only daughter of Dr Sinha. Studied medicine in the city. Along with medicine did drugs and alcohol. Also experimented bisexuality in hostel. Relationship with Anwar is a marriage of convenience. No other option for a girl to hang out with liquor and sex in a small UP town.

These are the major characters in the story. May add a few as the story develops.

The narration starts at a typical day at Srini’s residence.
L: This place is even worse than Andhra. There is not a single educated girl in this town. I am bored the whole day.
Lakshmi vented her frustration that she’s bored here within a month during breakfast. In Andhra, she had made a couple of local friends in the last 2 years. Srini was planning to try for a transfer to Chennai the following year so that he can plan a family etc. But his rigidness at work displeasured his bosses and he was yanked to UP.
S: I know it is boring for a whole day, but I what can I do? Its not like I can quit my job. Also the office situation is worse here.
L: Honey I am proud that you are a sincere officer. All I am trying to say is that may be it is in the best interest not to poke nose in others business. I hear the law and order here is pretty weak and controlled by the cartel.
S: There will be challenges everywhere. But as a government employee I cant sit with my hands folded is someone is taking the whole system for a ride.
L: Ohk. Lets not argue on this again. Finish ur breakfast. You are running late.
As Srini went to work, Lakshmi was thinking about her past, especially her Mumbai days. All her apartment ladies would go out for lunches, may be go for a movie. She longed to get back to a metro city. Moreover, Srini was being affected by his challenges at work, especially sexually. So Lakshmi was contemplating her lonely lifestyle.
When Srini returned in evening, he looked even more tensed than usual. He casually ignored Lakshmi’s queries when asked about the same. As Lakshmi pryed him through the dinner, he finally told her. See this town despite being pretty populated, has no modern buildings. When the municipality tendered for development of a government owned space, it was taken by a local businessman Salim. But as I went through the deal, there are a lot of irregularities. We have pretty much given this fellow a free piece of land and authorized him to do whatever he wants so that he can make money. So I tried to intimate security officer to halt the land acquisition pending enquiry. The response I received from inspector Sharma was: “Sab kyun yeh sab mamle mein sir daal rhe ho. Aap apne matlab ka kaam kijiye na please. “ Anyways I have filed an injunction at court before I left office.
Now Lakshmi was also worried. She has heard these people are notorious. Anyways considering Srini’s mood, she didn’t even go cuddling and drifted into sleep. Next morning, Srini’s phone woke them up. As Srini answered:
Y: MLA Yadav here
S: Ji Sir, at this hour?
Y: You should have discussed with someone in the system before moving court petition. Many people and their efforts are involved in this deal
S: I am not against development. But the deal is not genuine and I believe Salim has taken the system for a ride. I tried with local security officer but received no support. The law authorises me for the same hence did so.
Y: Srinivaas saab, I know your powers. All I meant was there was no reason to escalate this to court. Also these people are powerful behind the curtains. Are you really ready to fight them?
S: Sir, it is my job.
Y: All the best Srinivas saab. You have no idea what you are dealing with.
Salim just called his kids and Yadav and Sharma to have a meeting in the morning. At his residence,
Salim: MLA sahib, what is the present situation?
Yadav: I talked to the judge. He said he will have to grant a stay order. Somewhere between 15 days and 60 days. If we can manage this Revenue guy in this time, no problems. Project will continue more or less as planned. 15- 30 day delay can be covered up. But will need to manage this Srinivasan. From what I talked to him over the phone, he will be a pain in the ass.
Sharma: Cant we sent our guys and give this govt babu a small lesson?
Yadav: We can. But there are risks. If the babu is silenced, well and good. But if it fails, and media gets a smell, our project will take a lot of time to recover.
Salim: Anwar, Nazir, you have to take business decisions now. What’s your opinion.
Anwar: Lets study the situation. Anyway we have 15 days time I guess. Let’s not do anything rash till then.
As Sharma and Yadav left, Salim slowly tried to get of the chair. He didn’t want other partners knowing his fragile condition. All the beatings he had taken as a gunda was now getting to him. Also he wanted the kids to pull of this project so they were respected by his partners. All good so far, but this project was very critical. The margins were high and he has invested a very huge sum already. There is no going back.
So Anwar and Nazir meets Imran. They always respected Imran for his calculated and mischievous brain. They called Imran and Imran asked them to meet at his fathers garage. As they discussed, how to silence Srinivasan and his family, Imran let out an idea. There is a vacant government plot near besides the official quarters. Lets see if there is any family we can threaten. +2 and college kids play cricket there, I’ll ask my cousin and friends to restart playing cricket there. May come up with some coaching stuff so we can be there the whole day.
Meanwhile, judge allowed the 30 day stay for Revenue dept to make more studies. Srinivas was happy. He even called the security officer station and asked Sharma to ensure no project work goes on. Sharma disheartedly said yes. Meanwhile, at the ground near Srinivasan’s house Imran was surveying the house as Nazir and Anwar was paying up a local coach to ensure there would be continuous cricket in the ground from 10 am to 7 pm. In the evening, Lakshmi stepped on to the terrace to put some clothes for drying. And seeing Lakshmi, Imran knew what he wanted. He never expected a south Indian girl to be this fair and blessed with an awesome figure. Screw the case, all I want is to screw her, he thought in mind. Then a separate thought came in his mind. From the looks of it Srinivas had them by the collar. And everyone in his office has suddenly turned into a saint as Srinivas was not giving second thoughts about giving suspensions if anyone violated protocol. He knew he was dealing with dangerous people and seemed to be cautious.
So in the night Imran joined Nazir for drinks. Anwar had a girlfriend in town so he was with her, and would join them soon. Imran explained Nazir their situation. As Anwar joined them, Imran laid out his plan. Get close to his wife Lakshmi. They had to f**k her, either by skill or by force, as the last resort. But it was important to get close as they would have to use her to blackmail or trick her husband. And then Imran showed them her photo. She was dressed in a saree, but her fair body and and figure meant both brothers said yes in chorus.
So the next morning Anwar tell their father they are going to f**k Lakshmi by hook or crook as they intended on blackmailing her. Salim wasn’t new to the idea of banging someones wife so he gave them their go ahead. Meanwhile Yadav called Salim next morning and they discussed if they should offer Srinivasan some money. Salim told he too considered the same, but didn’t go ahead as he didn’t want to disclose himself. Yadav then came up with an idea and they planned to meet in the night.
Imran, Anwar and Nazir were at the ground at 10 am. Then they saw Srinivas’ official vehicle at home and realized it was a Sunday and he would be home. Meanwhile at home, a bored Lakshmi was pushing Srinivas for an outing.  Sitting near the house, Anwar overheard Srinivas asking the driver to get the car ready as they were going to the mall in the city around 45 km from there in 15 mins. And then another idea stuck Imran. He went to his father’s garage and asked a mechanic to follow him on his bike. There was a narrow bridge on the way to the city and Imran generously dropped some nails on the right side of the bridge. Since it was Sunday, much traffic wasn’t expected. Also most trucks use the main highway which is 15 kms longer. Also two wheelers wouldn’t drive through extreme right. Anyway, they travelled back a km and waited for Srinivasan’s car to pass. They followed him and his wife in their SUV from a safe distance. As expected, Srinivasan’s car tyre blew up in half a km after the bridge. As planned, the boys stopped their SUV and Imran got out. He asked a worried Srinivasan what happened and Srinivasan pointed at his flat tyre. Imran immediately asked him not to worry and took out his phone and dialled his mechanic. Imran told Srinivas that his mechanic would be there in 5 mins.
Meanwhile Nazir got out of the car with a bottle of cold water and offered it to Srinivasan. When he refused, Nazir asked his permission to offer to his wife. He looked at Lakshmi and nodded. Nazir offered the water to Lakshmi who was glad to accept it. When she returned the bottle with a thanks, Nazir smiled back. Meanwhile the technician got to work and changed the tyres in 10 mins. Srini took down the mechanic’s number as mechanic told he will wait for them on the way back with a repaired tyre. Meanwhile Anwar and Nazir were connecting a device with aux cable to the SUV’s music system.
Imran: Did we get it?
Anwar: I think so. Will know for sure when they get in the car.
Suddenly the SUV speakers were filled with Lakshmi’s voice.
L: Nice boys, they were very helpful
S: Hmmm.
L: U don’t sound happy
S: I was irritated because of cricket noises at house. That’s why I agreed to shopping. Also I didn’t want the house empty, that’s why I left our driver there. The boys were helpful, but who owns an SUV in this part of country? Only people like Salim and Yadav. That’s why I am sceptical.
L: This case has got to you. You don’t trust anyone now.
S: True. I guess I will work from next Sunday.
L: Fine.
And then there was a silence. Meanwhile Anwar, Imran and Nazir hi-fived as they successfully bugged Srini’s car.
They didn’t go back to ground as they knew Lakshmi is not home. In the evening around 4 pm Yadav and Sharma came to Salim’s house.
Yadav: Sharma ji, U need to go to Srini’s office and offer him a bribe.
Sharma: Why me?
Yadav: Well, we don’t expect him to budge. Also he only has evidence against you. Because you didn’t act on his demand when he asked to shut the project. He suspects both Salim ji and me. But so far he doesn’t have anything.
Sharma: But if he is going to report crime, why am I to suffer?
Salim: Sharma ji, We want to know if he is afraid of us, or if he is going to budge on a big number. Anyways we have planned to seduce his wife and blackmail him. Since you are already on his target, we aren’t giving him any additional names. So it’s a risk free gamble
Sharma: Ohk, on one condition. If you are planning to f**k his wife, I too get her.
Salim looks at the kids and smiles in affirmation.
Next day, at around 10 am, Imran, Nazir and Anwar reaches the ground. As planned, they ensure Srini is at work and then Anwar throws a ball at their house window. Window cracks and ball goes in. Nazir sheepishly goes to the front door and rings the bell. He can hear Lakshmi abusing someone as she opens the door.
Lakshmi: (surprised) Ji aap?
Nazir: Oh! This is your home? I am very sorry the kids broke your window. I have already called the mestri. He will be here for repair soon.
Lakshmi: (cooled a bit) U helped us yesterday a lot. But this would have made my husband very angry. He is already irritated by cricket here.
Nazir: We are very sorry didi. Please don’t tell your husband. The glass will be repaired before lunch. My friends will come with the carpenter any minute.
Lakshmi: Ok. Come inside and wait. Its hot outside.
Nazir: Thanks didi.
They chatted for 5 mins. Nazir told her he is college educated and is back to take care of his family business along with his brother. Lakshmi told him about her husbands transfers and how she is bored in this city. Nazir had a charm with his words and was slowly taking Lakshmi in confidence. Meanwhile Imran and Anwar arrived with the carpenter. As the carpenter started to work Lakshmi offered all three of them cool water as it was hot outside. Anyway as Lakshmi went to supervise the carpenter’s work, Imran quietly went behind her and poured a little oil near her left leg. Lakshmi when she turned, slipped and fell. If not for Nazir holding her, her head would have banged somewhere.
She tried to balance, but her ankle had twisted and she was about to fall again. Nazir held her by the midriff now. “Please hold on to me, I’ll take you to your bed.” Lakshmi had no other option. She also felt what was happening to her now. When Nazir touched her midriff, she felt a strange sensation growing. Slowly both of them reached the bedroom and Nazir assisted Lakshmi in lying down.
Imran meanwhile supervised and paid the carpenter. He also cleaned the oil he dropped at the sametime. Nazir asked Lakshmi: Can I have a look at your ankle? Lakshmi nods a halfhearted yes. Nazir moves to her feet and takes it in his lap. He looks at her leg and tells: “There is no swelling so don’t worry, u twisted it. A massage and a sleep should get you back on feet.”
Meanwhile Anwar enters the bedroom and he enjoyed the sight in front of his eyes- Lakshmi on the bed with her pallu all over the place. Her feet are in Nazir’s lap and her saree is midway upto her calves. As Lakshmi sees Anwar, she adjusts her pallu. Anwar speaks: “Don’t worry didi, Nazir gives excellent massages.”
Again confused and in pain, she told ohk. So Nazir asks Anwar to bring the oil from kitchen. Nazir askes her to twist the leg etc. And when it hurts, Nazir behaved like he was understanding where to massage. And Anwar was back with oil. Nazir takes some in hand and applies to her ankle and calf region. Despite her issues with Nazir touching her, this felt soothing especially after the fall. Nazir massaged her calf and ankle for sometime. And this was new for Lakshmi. She was feeling something different, she wasn’t sure what. But Nazir’s touching of her calves were sending more electricity through her body than sex with Srini. After about 10 mins, Nazir declared, “ u should be good after sometime.”
Meanwhile Imran entered the room and declared the job is complete and here husband wont know the glass change now. She felt relieved and Srini has been in horrible mood recently. Meanwhile, Anwar asked,” didi, because of us u wont be able to cook today, please allow us to order some food and make up for it.”
Lakshmi told there is no need. But Imran and Nazir also insisted they order food. Lakshmi declined again. Nazir then made a false angry face,” Didi, We wont believe u forgave us if u don’t let us order food.” Lakshmi agreed finally and replied, “ Call me Lakshmi and not didi”. They all laughed and agreed. Imran ordered food, and all 4 of them kept chatting about some stuff. They told they were having some spare time, hence supporting the cricket camp and not for any financial benefit. Also they discussed about her serious husband, to which Lakshmi laughed and told, “ that is his normal mood”. Lakshmi told she also was bored here, to which Nazir readily replied, “ Don’t worry, we are here for 4 weeks, we will give you company.” Anyways, Lakshmi grew comfortable with all 3 of them as they chatted. Imran teased Anwar,” Only he will be busy as his girlfriend is here”. So Lakshmi’s mood improved and soon the lunch arrived.
They moved to the dining table and had lunch together. Lakshmi for once didn’t feel lonely in UP. Despite being with three young boys, she felt she was in a crowd where she could spend some time with. She told them, ‘ I’ll prepare lunch tomorrow. Thanks so much for taking care of me and the window”.
 Nazir: its unfair. We ruined your entire morning, so we will give you nice company tomorrow. Tell us what you like to do in free time.
Lakshmi: I am stuck with books and TV here. I used to play badminton, and watch a lot of English movies as a kid. Don’t get any good english movies here. Also I was good at playing cards. Since my dad was in railways, we used to travel in train. And train journey means lots of card games.
Imran: So if you don’t mind, ill bring a CD for some English movie. What do you like? Horror/ romance/thriller/ comedy.
Lakshmi: Not horror. I scream in between. Rest all is fine.
Imran: Ohk. Let me see what can I do.
The boys left her to rest. Lakshmi was struggling with some strange sensation within herself. Nazir’s touches were having a weird effect on her. It wasn’t like she was turned on or something. But she hasn’t received such caring touches from her husband. And the loneliness induced a big unease within her. She felt like her Mumbai days today, where she had a social life.
Meanwhile CI Sharma met Srinivasan.
Sharma: Srini saab, why interfere in complicated matters
Srini: What is your issue? From what I know, you are not the main loser. There are bigger fish like Yadav and Salim
Sharma: I cant tell who is behind all this but if its the names mentioned- Salimji is struggling with his health. Yadav ji also has some imminent political implication if an enquiry comes into this.
Srini: I am a govt employee. I have to ensure this nation’s resources are well utilized.
Sharma: I am just here to warn you. The people behind this will go to any extend to stop this.
Srini: So I am supposed to be a bystander
Sharma: The people behind this will reward you handsomely just for looking the other way. Think about it. U can have a life where ull be looking behind your back for everything. Or u can take this offer and have a comfortable life ahead. U have my number. Just give me a call if ur mind changes. And at this point, u can quote a pretty high number.
Srini: I don’t care about money. At this point I will ensure who ever is behind this goes to jail, be it be Yadav or Salim or even you.
Evening at home:
Srini comes home all tired and spent. Lakshmi didn’t mind as she slept off her afternoon. Anyways as Nazir told, her ankle was feeling better after sleeping. She prepared dinner and almost dozed off again as Srini was late.
L: Hey, how was your day
S: Horrible, my suspicions are coming true.
L: What happened?
S: The security officer officer is a corrupt person. He was threatening me.
L: Oh God. What shall we do now?
S: No he wasn’t very direct. But I could sense the threat. Anyways, he is not in a position to do any harm.
L: Still, security officermen are thugs here.
S: I am just astonished at how the entire legal system is stonewalling me. I could only manage a 30 day stay. I am struggling to get appointments from other govt offices.
Srini’s horrible mood meant Lakshmi didn’t mention about the boys to him. She knows he hates cricket, also he was sceptical of the boys yesterday. She didn’t want to burden him
Meanwhile at Imran’s room.
Anwar: Are all camera’s working?
Imran: perfectly
Nazir: Is she telling her husband about us
Imran: Not so far.
Nazir: U guys got dining, living and kitchen?
Imran: Even better, I got the bedroom too. That’s why I asked for washroom
Nazir: Nice, I was looking forward to see her naked
Anwar: Surprise. It seems like they just gonna sleep. No sex.
Imran: Seriously, is this guy gay or what? I couldn’t stay in a room with her without a boner.
Anwar: This is good news. This means we may not need to use force. Only disappointment is that I didn’t get to see her naked.
Nazir: Exactly. Anyways we have bugged his car and home. Lets call this a success and drink to it. To tasting Lakshmi’s cunt!!!
Imran and Anwar: To her cunt. Let it flow with our juices!!!
Next day all three of them reached well before 10 am at the ground. As soon as they saw the car move out, they rang the bell. Lakshmi answered the door wearing a saree.
Nazir: Good morning didi, sry Lakshmi
Lakshmi (slapping him playfully): Goodmorning, come on in!!
Imran: Good morning. Don’t u feel uncomfortable in a sari in this heat.
Lakshmi: But Srini doesn’t like me wearing anything else. Also I’m pretty used to it.
Nazir: Its ohk. But I thought u lived in Mumbai and stuff. Just doesn’t go with the personality.
Lakshmi (with a bit hurt ego): What personality?
Nazir: U know, u seemed educated and modern. Even Anwar’s girlfriend wears shorts and tank tops when she is out of town. And she’s brought up here, in this jungle.
Lakshmi: Well after I moved out of Mumbai, never brought a skirt or shorts. And the ones I used in Mumbai, I am pretty sure they wont fit as I have grown fat.
Anwar: Fat?? I have been begging my girlfriend yesterday nite after I saw you.
Lakshmi (blushing): Chii!! Naughty. Anyways, what u suggested was good, lemme see if I can find something comfy.
Lakshmi went in to her bedroom. Nazir patted himself for playing well with her ego. Meanwhile Imran opened his tab which has a feed from the cameras. All three looked at the tab anxiously. As she went through a suitcase which seemed pretty much unused, she found a yellow harrom pants and white top. Harrom pants was stretchable, so would never be an issue and ended below her knee. The top, well she guessed she would fit in. Anyways Lakshmi removed her sari and her petticoat and her blouse. She admired herself in the mirror. ‘well I’m not fat yet’ she thought as she wore the harrom pants. The top though was able tell the story, while she isn’t fat, she wasn’t slim as two years ago. With some struggle she was able to put it on. Anyways, it felt way more comfortable that the sari she was wearing.
[+] 7 users Like rajutony87's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Guys give me feedback. Will take the story accordingly
Like Reply
(09-11-2021, 10:24 PM)rajutony87 Wrote: Guys give me feedback. Will take the story accordingly

Superb… good going…
[+] 1 user Likes Lovekink's post
Like Reply
(09-11-2021, 10:24 PM)rajutony87 Wrote: Guys give me feedback. Will take the story accordingly
[quote pid='3939202' dateline='1636476846']

Good start... characters fit in well.... don't take time to update the rest... waiting will kill the story..
[/quote]
[+] 1 user Likes Solotrubator's post
Like Reply
Super exciting story..pls continue
Like Reply
yourock clps welcome
Like Reply
It does not look like she is trapped. She is doing with willingness and cheating her husband.
Her husband is not aware that its his wife going to make his life a tragedy after becoming slut of the Mus$lim men.
Like Reply
Super. Lakshmi is going to get impregnated by these thugs.
Like Reply
All three enjoyed a good show and re arranged themselves before she came out. Imran sat on the perpendicular seat as Nazir and Anwar sat at the edges of the couch leaving space for one in between. As Lakshmi walked out of the room, she was glad to find a space near Nazir. As she sat down, she yelled,” I forgot, I had some snacks ready, let me bring it.” She came back with some namkeen and juices. As they settled,
Nazir: U look good in modern dress. Wear them more often
Lakshmi: I’ll need a different husband for that to happen.
Nazir: Don’t worry. We’ll take u out someday. U are free to wear whatever u want.
Lakshmi: haha sure. By the way, what movies have u got
Imran: I stacked on comedy. Eurotrip, American Pie etc
Lakshmi: I have seen Eurotrip. In college days, where warden cant see us
Anwar: Why cant the warden see u?
Lakshmi: It’s an A movie.
Anwar: I guess u were over 18 then.
Laskhmi: Still it’s a taboo.
Imran: Come on its classy comedy. American Pie I accept is even spunkier. Though I feel I overestimated u while choosing movies.
Lakshmi (once again her ego a bit hurt): Let’s try America Pie anyways.
Imran: Lemme put American Pie 5 then.
Lakshmi: Is it continuation? Haven’t seen previous ones
Imran: Don’t worry. 5 is a fresh start.
Lakshmi: Cool. Let’s start then.
So the next 2 hours, they watch American Pie 5- the naked mile. Once again, the proximity to the guys especially Nazir made Lakshmi feel something different. Also Imran had moved the tea table away from her legs. So when she tried to support her legs, she couldn’t reach it. Nazir stretched his legs, reached the tea table and told her, u can keep it over mine if u don’t mind. Anyways she had a blast as she liked the sex comedy. So after the movie, Lakshmi went to kitchen. Nazir and Anwar joined her and offered to help. Well she was pretty much ready, only she had to heat the curry. So they helped her with the plates.
After lunch, Imran offered the CD to her, “the rest of American Pie is in there”. “Well if you are up for it, then we can watch 6 right away” Lakshmi announced. “We got nothing better to do” Anwar announced and hopped on the couch. So all four of them continued watching the next movie. Since he had already seen it, Imran dozed off towards the end of the movie. Nazir felt Lakshmi was sleepy too and as the movie completed, she just laid back and drifted to sleep. Nazir slowly tilted her head onto his shoulder. Anwar lifted her legs and kept it on his lap. He also used her mobile to make a missed call to Nazir and later deleted the call from call log. Nazir also wasn’t asleep. He was just hugging Lakshmi’s body and feeling its softness. Anyways after 30 mins, Lakshmi wakes up to see her pretty cosy with Nazir and Anwar. In fact she felt she momentarily felt Anwars hard on with her left leg. Anyways she woke up the boys and bid them good bye. She also asked them to come home the next day.
The boys went to the ground and once again watched her change in Imran’s tab. As she removed her harrom pants, she observed a wet patch on her panties. She just changed the panties before Srini came home. But the guys watching on tab didn’t need any more encouragement. The plan is working, they thought. Anwar made a call to Yadav and smiled to others.
Nazir takes out his mobile and texts Lakshmi: “Lunch was really great. Thanks, Nazir”
Lakshmi sees the text and replies, “ Welcome, but how did u get my number”
Nazir, “ Thanks to Truecaller”
Lakshmi, “O Ohk, I never knew they had that option”
As Srini came home, Lakshmi tried to coax in the news about the boys. But just as she said cricket and boys, Srini was all upset and declared he will complain against people using public property. Considering Srini’s mood, Lakshmi didn’t say anything more about the boys or the movie. As they heard the conversation, Imran had a smile on his face. “This is good news, she has decided to hide us from her husband.” Imran told. Anwar replied , “ Yeah, she is walking into the trap nicely.”
Meanwhile Srini declared, he may have to travel 4-5 days from Sunday for an audit in Karnataka. Lakshmi was more upset with this news. “Sent me home, I’ll go crazy 4-5 days as I don’t know anyone here. “ she told.
Srini: Comeon, its just 5 days.
Lakshmi: I get bored within a day.
Srini: I don’t want you travelling alone home. Its not a safe place.
Lakshmi was angry and went to bed.
Watching this on the tab, the boys hi fived, “ More good news, Yadav uncle has done his job.” Said Nazir. Imran, “ And is this guy impotent? If I had such a hot wife, I’ll not be leaving the bed.” Anwar, “ Hope Nazir will find out soon if she is still a virgin.”
So next day, Nazir rings the doorbell alone. Lakshmi finally smiles and asks, “ Where are others?”
Nazir: Why I cant come alone?
Lakhsmi: No all welcome Nazir. I am just surprised as u 3 hang out together. Please come in by the way.
Nazir: Ya, until the girlfriend stuff comes up
Lakshmi: Girlfriend??
Nazir: Anwar is with his girlfriend. I don’t want to be the third wheel.
Lakshmi (laughing): So you should find one
Nazir (settling on the couch): Not that easy, dear. All I can find in this city are frumpy aunties. I wanna hang out with a modern girl. The only modern girl here is Maya, and Anwar is dating her.
Lakshmi (frowning): So I am also a frumpy aunty?
Nazir: From the saree you are wearing, yeah.
Lakshmi (frowning again): I told you, I don’t have anything other than sarees to wear.
Nazir (smiling): Chill, you are cool, only your dressing is old fashioned. So temme u too looked in a bad mood when I rang the bell
Lakshmi : I had a fight with Srini. He has to go out of town for an audit for 4-5 days.
Nazir: Oh
Lakshmi: I have nothing here to do all day and he will be out of town for 4-5 days.
Nazir: That is bad. Well look at the positive side.
Lakshmi: What positive?
Nazir: You can hang out with us. May be we can have an outing.
Lakshmi: You have a knack with words Nazir gotta accept that
Nazir: And frumpy aunty can wear something modern
Lakshmi: Haha. I’ll need to shop. Anyways if Anwar wants he can bring his girlfriend here.
Nazir: Why am I boring you?
Lakshmi: No I just meant she is welcome.
Nazir: I wouldn’t disturb them. Maya was away with parents for a couple of days. So they will be making up on sex and booze.
Lakshmi: Chii!
Nazir: What chii?
Lakshmi: Nothing, I meant I heard she was a doctor. So had a different image.
Nazir: Well she has a medical degree, so she can run her dad’s hospital. But I wouldn’t go to her if I’m ill. The girl was the prototype of being modern in college- Had boyfriends, wore short clothes, tried liquor, drugs and what not. But she knows how to enjoy life.
Lakshmi: Oh.
Nazir: Tell me frankly, now you want to meet her even more right?
Lakshmi (hiding her embarrassment): Noooo.
Nazir: It’s ohk. I’ll text Anwar.
Lakshmi (blushing): Ur wish.
Nazir texts Anwar to do as planned.
Nazir: Chalo let’s play a game by the time they come. It will help us know each other better.
Lakshmi: What game?
Nazir: Gimme a pen and a paper.
Lakshmi hands him over some. Nazir breaks it into chits and writes something on each paper. Folds them and puts it in a bowl. And explains.
Nazir: Each chit consists of some part of our life- sex, marriage, boyfriends, alcohol, dreams, pains etc. We each raise a chit and other person has to speak on the same. Repeat until chits are done. For example, pick one and read out loud.
Lakshmi (picking one): Dreams
Nazir: I’m well off, so money has never been a dream. Girls, yes, but not too modern like Maya or not as frumpy (making a mocking face) as you.  (Lakshmi also shows mock anger). I’ll take excellent care of her, make love to her daily. I like to dance, so wanna own a disc or a dance place. And travel. I like to drive, so will drive all across the country with her.
Lakshmi (sighing): U will be every girl’s dream.
Nazir: Now my turn, (picking one) alcohol
Lakshmi (laughing): Tried a sip at college convocation, but otherwise inexperienced
Nazir: And u frown when I call u frumpy?
Lakshmi: I didn’t like the taste.
Nazir: What did u try?
Lakshmi: Beer
Nazir: Beer is not a starters drink. Ohk, promise me on thing. If a chance presents, I’ll offer u a nice alcoholic beverage. And you will try it.
Lakshmi: No way. Srini will kill me.
Nazir: Don’t worry, that’s y I said chance.
Lakshmi: But if I don’t like it u won’t force me.
Nazir: No, I wont
Lakshmi: Ohk, I promise.
Nazir: U are moving back to the cool girl from frumpy aunty.
Lakshmi (laughing, picking the chit): Smoking.
Nazir: I have tried in college. But never really liked the cigarette. So dropped it. But I like to smoke hookah and still do it when I am in city. Have u tried a hookah?
Lakshmi: No.
Nazir: It’s great. U should experience.
Lakshmi: Everyone doesn’t have the freedom you have.
Nazir: No freedom is a perception.
Lakshmi: I am married.
Nazir: Ohk, tell me frankly. From what I have heard, your husband wouldn’t approve of us hanging out like this, but you are still doing it right.
Lakshmi: Yes, but I am not doing anything wrong.
Nazir: Exactly my point. Your perception is different from your husbands. And mine is different from yours. It is where u draw the line.
Lakshmi (in a mocking tone): Ohk baba, if a “chance” presents, I’ll try that too. Happy??
Nazir: Haha. I’m sure u wont regret it if u try. (picking up a chit) Sex.
Lakshmi: (looking a bit dull) Only with Srini. Normal married boring sex.
Nazir: U are telling me you only had one partner in life?
Lakshmi: Yes.
Nazir: My god, all guys in your college were impotent? Or gay? And u don’t even masturbate?
Lakshmi: It wasn’t the setup in which I was bought up. So I rejected everyone’s advances. And girl’s don’t have this need to masturbate.
Nazir: Thank god I wasn’t in your college. I’d be daily getting shot down by you. And all the girl’s need some release, they do masturbate- u can google if u want. But still I am unable to believe u don’t have any sexual experience from college.
Lakshmi: Well towards the end there was this guy, who used to be in my project group and all. He asked for dinner and I did go out. But he tried to kiss me after dinner and well kissing was fine, but I felt something in my stomach and I sort of broke off and ran away from there. But yes, apart from this I was a very conservative person.
Nazir: So how come u hang out with us?
Lakshmi: Well I changed a bit in Mumbai. My neighbour used to tell me about how much fun she had in college. Since Srini had some travelling in Mumbai, I used to hang out with everyone in the building. So well, I guess I am less of a frumpy aunty after Mumbai. Also marriage also changes a person. I knew everyone hanged out with me for sex in college.
Nazir: (again in a mocking tone) Who said I am not interested in sex
Lakshmi: (playfully) Chii!!! (picking up a chit) Hobbies
Nazir: Ok I wont tell you, but I will show u.
Lakshmi: What?
Nazir: Please don’t spoil it, get up please.
Lakshmi: What? (gets up in a confused manner)
Nazir puts his phone on speaker and a romantic Bollywood melody plays. He dances towards Lakshmi and offers her a hand. Lakshmi in a confusion takes the hand and Nazir starts to spin her. And holds her by the stomach and slowly lifts her bringing their faces close. Lakshmi could swear her pussy has never been more wet in her life.
Nazir once again spins her away and dances. Lakshmi in embarrassment sits and and watches Nazir dancing. Nazir stops the song, plonks on the sofa beside her and tells her, ‘dancing’.
Lakshmi was still flushed. But then they hear a vehicle near garage. Lakshmi looked at the clock apprehensively. Nazir calms her and tells, ‘ That’s Anwar and his girlfriend.”
Lakshmi smiles and goes to the door to open it. In comes Anwar and a girl with smaller frame (Someone like Shradda Kapoor or Disha Patani) in small shorts and tiny strapped camisole. She was fair and had done some makeup. Anwar introduces them.
Anwar sat on the perpendicular couch and Maya snuggled upto him. While discussion, Nazir put forth the topic of Srini’s absence. Maya suddenly tells Anwar, “ If she can join, I may be able to convince my parents.” Lakshmi looks at Anwar inquisitely.
Anwar: We were planning to go for an outing from Sunday. Her parents are playing bit of a spoilsport. So if u are coming, may be they’ll be convinced.
Nazir: Ya but your husband is leaving u alone in this distant place for few days.
Lakshmi: So what are you going to tell your parents? You will take someone else’s wife?
Maya: No they wouldn’t mind who else is coming? There should be another girl.
Lakshmi: And who would u tell I am.
Maya: They are not gonna ask. U are pretty fair and will pass for our age group. Will tell u are Nazir’s friend
Lakshmi: Lemme just digest this, where are you going? How many days?
Nazir: Not you, we. The ‘chance’ has come.
Maya: Let’s think it over lunch. I have brought snacks for everyone from my hometown. Imran has left for the city, so we have enough for four.
Maya goes out to get some packets. Anwar begs Lakshmi, “Please don’t say no. After coming back to hometown I hardly get to spent some time with her.”
Lakshmi: Whats the plan?
Anwar: Well we planned to leave on Sunday morning. After a 4 hour drive we reach a waterfall, its not far away from Nepal. There are good villa’s available, we spent some time there in the water come back and spent the night in the villa. Next day we leave for hill station couple of hours away. There are some small treks and gardens to see around. We stay at resort cottage. Day three we drive back to our farmhouse near the city. We can have some fun in the farmhouse too. Wednesday after noon we come back.
Lakshmi: Let me think about it
Maya (coming back with snack boxes): Please, please.
Nazir: Lakshmi, it would be fun.
Lakshmi: But what about my husband?
Nazir: If its ok with u, don’t tell him.
Anwar: See, we all know people for any kind of emergencies here. If you can avoid telling we can make it work.
Lakshmi : Ohk ok. Just let me work this out.
Maya: If we are going out, I need to do shopping. Can we go tomorrow Anwar?
Nazir: Lakshmi, u wanna do shopping?
Laskhmi (stammering): Hmm. I don’t know.
Anwar: Since u have been such a sport, I would like to gift u a dress.
Nazir: Me too. And I’ll gift u a hot one.
Maya: Please come for shopping also.
Lakshmi: We will be back by end of day?
Anwar: I promise before 5.
Lakshmi: Can we do this tomorrow?  On Friday Srini was trying for some dentist appointment before travelling. And Saturday he would be home as he will be leaving in evening only
Nazir: Oh. We were planning a surprise party for Imran. Sat is his birthday.
Lakshmi: Cant do. Srini would be home.
Nazir: He cant join us on the trip, not on Sun and Mon at least. Can you come for a small time on Sat?
Lakshmi: Don’t push it. This outing is already a major worry for me. Let me see.
Nazir: No pressure. So tomorrow 10 am?
Lakshmi: Fine.
They had lunch and chatted for sometime. Lakshmi observed Maya was sticking very close to Anwar like a newly wed couple.
After some time, Anwar got up and announced, “ Lakshmi, we need to go. Maya has to meet her dad at hospital.”
Maya got up and hugged Lakshmi. And said, “ Thanks for being such a sport.”
As both left, Nazir went to the door and told in Lakshmi’s ears, “ I can bet you a 1000 bucks they aren’t going to the hospital.”
Lakshmi: Why would they lie? The display of affection was pretty open.
Nazir: Wanna bet?
Lakshmi: I don’t have enough money.
Nazir: Ohk, different stakes. If I win, I get to make you try any hot clothes of my choice tomorrow.
Lakshmi: And if I win?
Nazir: Ur call.
Lakshmi: ohk, ull have to try a skirt.
Nazir: Done.
Lakshmi: So confident.
Nazir: I know when Anwar is horny
Lakshmi: Chii
Nazir: Ohk, lets prove it. See, I believe they do have to go to hospital. So they will have to go at it somewhere on the way. That rules out the farmhouse and Imran’s place. So they ought to be at the hotel, or at clubhouse or at newly built flats near New city.
Lakshmi: They are at the hospital. No one can be so horny.
Nazir: U don’t know our gene’s. U ready to find out?
Lakshmi: How do we find out?
Nazir: We chase on my bike.
Laskhmi: On your bike? What if someone sees us?
Nazir: Wear the helmet.
Lakshmi: Ohk, lets get this done with.
Nazir: Let’s go.
Nazir sped the bike towards a hotel managed by Salim. As they approached the hotel, Lakshmi declared, “ No car, I told you so”. Nazir responded, “ Not so fast, we got 2 more places”
[+] 2 users Like rajutony87's post
Like Reply
Guys I will give further updates on weekend, if I see interest.
Like Reply
Great story. Please continue.. give updates whenever you can
Like Reply
https://ibb.co/ZBB1pX9

Don't stop bro... every day updates...was a good start...add more pictures of the characters to make it more interesting..This is how Lakshmi is I think
[+] 1 user Likes Solotrubator's post
Like Reply
(10-11-2021, 08:59 AM)rajutony87 Wrote: All three enjoyed a good show and re arranged themselves before she came out. Imran sat on the perpendicular seat as Nazir and Anwar sat at the edges of the couch leaving space for one in between. As Lakshmi walked out of the room, she was glad to find a space near Nazir. As she sat down, she yelled,” I forgot, I had some snacks ready, let me bring it.” She came back with some namkeen and juices. As they settled,
Nazir: U look good in modern dress. Wear them more often
Lakshmi: I’ll need a different husband for that to happen.
Nazir: Don’t worry. We’ll take u out someday. U are free to wear whatever u want.
Lakshmi: haha sure. By the way, what movies have u got
Imran: I stacked on comedy. Eurotrip, American Pie etc
Lakshmi: I have seen Eurotrip. In college days, where warden cant see us
Anwar: Why cant the warden see u?
Lakshmi: It’s an A movie.
Anwar: I guess u were over 18 then.
Laskhmi: Still it’s a taboo.
Imran: Come on its classy comedy. American Pie I accept is even spunkier. Though I feel I overestimated u while choosing movies.
Lakshmi (once again her ego a bit hurt): Let’s try America Pie anyways.
Imran: Lemme put American Pie 5 then.
Lakshmi: Is it continuation? Haven’t seen previous ones
Imran: Don’t worry. 5 is a fresh start.
Lakshmi: Cool. Let’s start then.
So the next 2 hours, they watch American Pie 5- the naked mile. Once again, the proximity to the guys especially Nazir made Lakshmi feel something different. Also Imran had moved the tea table away from her legs. So when she tried to support her legs, she couldn’t reach it. Nazir stretched his legs, reached the tea table and told her, u can keep it over mine if u don’t mind. Anyways she had a blast as she liked the sex comedy. So after the movie, Lakshmi went to kitchen. Nazir and Anwar joined her and offered to help. Well she was pretty much ready, only she had to heat the curry. So they helped her with the plates.
After lunch, Imran offered the CD to her, “the rest of American Pie is in there”. “Well if you are up for it, then we can watch 6 right away” Lakshmi announced. “We got nothing better to do” Anwar announced and hopped on the couch. So all four of them continued watching the next movie. Since he had already seen it, Imran dozed off towards the end of the movie. Nazir felt Lakshmi was sleepy too and as the movie completed, she just laid back and drifted to sleep. Nazir slowly tilted her head onto his shoulder. Anwar lifted her legs and kept it on his lap. He also used her mobile to make a missed call to Nazir and later deleted the call from call log. Nazir also wasn’t asleep. He was just hugging Lakshmi’s body and feeling its softness. Anyways after 30 mins, Lakshmi wakes up to see her pretty cosy with Nazir and Anwar. In fact she felt she momentarily felt Anwars hard on with her left leg. Anyways she woke up the boys and bid them good bye. She also asked them to come home the next day.
The boys went to the ground and once again watched her change in Imran’s tab. As she removed her harrom pants, she observed a wet patch on her panties. She just changed the panties before Srini came home. But the guys watching on tab didn’t need any more encouragement. The plan is working, they thought. Anwar made a call to Yadav and smiled to others.
Nazir takes out his mobile and texts Lakshmi: “Lunch was really great. Thanks, Nazir”
Lakshmi sees the text and replies, “ Welcome, but how did u get my number”
Nazir, “ Thanks to Truecaller”
Lakshmi, “O Ohk, I never knew they had that option”
As Srini came home, Lakshmi tried to coax in the news about the boys. But just as she said cricket and boys, Srini was all upset and declared he will complain against people using public property. Considering Srini’s mood, Lakshmi didn’t say anything more about the boys or the movie. As they heard the conversation, Imran had a smile on his face. “This is good news, she has decided to hide us from her husband.” Imran told. Anwar replied , “ Yeah, she is walking into the trap nicely.”
Meanwhile Srini declared, he may have to travel 4-5 days from Sunday for an audit in Karnataka. Lakshmi was more upset with this news. “Sent me home, I’ll go crazy 4-5 days as I don’t know anyone here. “ she told.
Srini: Comeon, its just 5 days.
Lakshmi: I get bored within a day.
Srini: I don’t want you travelling alone home. Its not a safe place.
Lakshmi was angry and went to bed.
Watching this on the tab, the boys hi fived, “ More good news, Yadav uncle has done his job.” Said Nazir. Imran, “ And is this guy impotent? If I had such a hot wife, I’ll not be leaving the bed.” Anwar, “ Hope Nazir will find out soon if she is still a virgin.”
So next day, Nazir rings the doorbell alone. Lakshmi finally smiles and asks, “ Where are others?”
Nazir: Why I cant come alone?
Lakhsmi: No all welcome Nazir. I am just surprised as u 3 hang out together. Please come in by the way.
Nazir: Ya, until the girlfriend stuff comes up
Lakshmi: Girlfriend??
Nazir: Anwar is with his girlfriend. I don’t want to be the third wheel.
Lakshmi (laughing): So you should find one
Nazir (settling on the couch): Not that easy, dear. All I can find in this city are frumpy aunties. I wanna hang out with a modern girl. The only modern girl here is Maya, and Anwar is dating her.
Lakshmi (frowning): So I am also a frumpy aunty?
Nazir: From the saree you are wearing, yeah.
Lakshmi (frowning again): I told you, I don’t have anything other than sarees to wear.
Nazir (smiling): Chill, you are cool, only your dressing is old fashioned. So temme u too looked in a bad mood when I rang the bell
Lakshmi : I had a fight with Srini. He has to go out of town for an audit for 4-5 days.
Nazir: Oh
Lakshmi: I have nothing here to do all day and he will be out of town for 4-5 days.
Nazir: That is bad. Well look at the positive side.
Lakshmi: What positive?
Nazir: You can hang out with us. May be we can have an outing.
Lakshmi: You have a knack with words Nazir gotta accept that
Nazir: And frumpy aunty can wear something modern
Lakshmi: Haha. I’ll need to shop. Anyways if Anwar wants he can bring his girlfriend here.
Nazir: Why am I boring you?
Lakshmi: No I just meant she is welcome.
Nazir: I wouldn’t disturb them. Maya was away with parents for a couple of days. So they will be making up on sex and booze.
Lakshmi: Chii!
Nazir: What chii?
Lakshmi: Nothing, I meant I heard she was a doctor. So had a different image.
Nazir: Well she has a medical degree, so she can run her dad’s hospital. But I wouldn’t go to her if I’m ill. The girl was the prototype of being modern in college- Had boyfriends, wore short clothes, tried liquor, drugs and what not. But she knows how to enjoy life.
Lakshmi: Oh.
Nazir: Tell me frankly, now you want to meet her even more right?
Lakshmi (hiding her embarrassment): Noooo.
Nazir: It’s ohk. I’ll text Anwar.
Lakshmi (blushing): Ur wish.
Nazir texts Anwar to do as planned.
Nazir: Chalo let’s play a game by the time they come. It will help us know each other better.
Lakshmi: What game?
Nazir: Gimme a pen and a paper.
Lakshmi hands him over some. Nazir breaks it into chits and writes something on each paper. Folds them and puts it in a bowl. And explains.
Nazir: Each chit consists of some part of our life- sex, marriage, boyfriends, alcohol, dreams, pains etc. We each raise a chit and other person has to speak on the same. Repeat until chits are done. For example, pick one and read out loud.
Lakshmi (picking one): Dreams
Nazir: I’m well off, so money has never been a dream. Girls, yes, but not too modern like Maya or not as frumpy (making a mocking face) as you.  (Lakshmi also shows mock anger). I’ll take excellent care of her, make love to her daily. I like to dance, so wanna own a disc or a dance place. And travel. I like to drive, so will drive all across the country with her.
Lakshmi (sighing): U will be every girl’s dream.
Nazir: Now my turn, (picking one) alcohol
Lakshmi (laughing): Tried a sip at college convocation, but otherwise inexperienced
Nazir: And u frown when I call u frumpy?
Lakshmi: I didn’t like the taste.
Nazir: What did u try?
Lakshmi: Beer
Nazir: Beer is not a starters drink. Ohk, promise me on thing. If a chance presents, I’ll offer u a nice alcoholic beverage. And you will try it.
Lakshmi: No way. Srini will kill me.
Nazir: Don’t worry, that’s y I said chance.
Lakshmi: But if I don’t like it u won’t force me.
Nazir: No, I wont
Lakshmi: Ohk, I promise.
Nazir: U are moving back to the cool girl from frumpy aunty.
Lakshmi (laughing, picking the chit): Smoking.
Nazir: I have tried in college. But never really liked the cigarette. So dropped it. But I like to smoke hookah and still do it when I am in city. Have u tried a hookah?
Lakshmi: No.
Nazir: It’s great. U should experience.
Lakshmi: Everyone doesn’t have the freedom you have.
Nazir: No freedom is a perception.
Nazir: Ohk, tell me frankly. From what I have heard, your husband wouldn’t approve of us hanging out like this, but you are still doing it right.
Lakshmi: Yes, but I am not doing anything wrong.
Nazir: Exactly my point. Your perception is different from your husbands. And mine is different from yours. It is where u draw the line.
Lakshmi (in a mocking tone): Ohk baba, if a “chance” presents, I’ll try that too. Happy??
Nazir: Haha. I’m sure u wont regret it if u try. (picking up a chit) Sex.
Lakshmi: (looking a bit dull) Only with Srini. Normal married boring sex.
Nazir: U are telling me you only had one partner in life?
Lakshmi: Yes.
Nazir: My god, all guys in your college were impotent? Or gay? And u don’t even masturbate?
Lakshmi: It wasn’t the setup in which I was bought up. So I rejected everyone’s advances. And girl’s don’t have this need to masturbate.
Nazir: Thank god I wasn’t in your college. I’d be daily getting shot down by you. And all the girl’s need some release, they do masturbate- u can google if u want. But still I am unable to believe u don’t have any sexual experience from college.
Lakshmi: Well towards the end there was this guy, who used to be in my project group and all. He asked for dinner and I did go out. But he tried to kiss me after dinner and well kissing was fine, but I felt something in my stomach and I sort of broke off and ran away from there. But yes, apart from this I was a very conservative person.
Nazir: So how come u hang out with us?
Lakshmi: Well I changed a bit in Mumbai. My neighbour used to tell me about how much fun she had in college. Since Srini had some travelling in Mumbai, I used to hang out with everyone in the building. So well, I guess I am less of a frumpy aunty after Mumbai. Also marriage also changes a person. I knew everyone hanged out with me for sex in college.
Nazir: (again in a mocking tone) Who said I am not interested in sex
Lakshmi: (playfully) Chii!!! (picking up a chit) Hobbies
Nazir: Ok I wont tell you, but I will show u.
Lakshmi: What?
Nazir: Please don’t spoil it, get up please.
Lakshmi: What? (gets up in a confused manner)
Nazir puts his phone on speaker and a romantic Bollywood melody plays. He dances towards Lakshmi and offers her a hand. Lakshmi in a confusion takes the hand and Nazir starts to spin her. And holds her by the stomach and slowly lifts her bringing their faces close. Lakshmi could swear her pussy has never been more wet in her life.
Nazir once again spins her away and dances. Lakshmi in embarrassment sits and and watches Nazir dancing. Nazir stops the song, plonks on the sofa beside her and tells her, ‘dancing’.
Lakshmi was still flushed. But then they hear a vehicle near garage. Lakshmi looked at the clock apprehensively. Nazir calms her and tells, ‘ That’s Anwar and his girlfriend.”
Lakshmi smiles and goes to the door to open it. In comes Anwar and a girl with smaller frame (Someone like Shradda Kapoor or Disha Patani) in small shorts and tiny strapped camisole. She was fair and had done some makeup. Anwar introduces them.
Anwar sat on the perpendicular couch and Maya snuggled upto him. While discussion, Nazir put forth the topic of Srini’s absence. Maya suddenly tells Anwar, “ If she can join, I may be able to convince my parents.” Lakshmi looks at Anwar inquisitely.
Anwar: We were planning to go for an outing from Sunday. Her parents are playing bit of a spoilsport. So if u are coming, may be they’ll be convinced.
Nazir: Ya but your husband is leaving u alone in this distant place for few days.
Lakshmi: So what are you going to tell your parents? You will take someone else’s wife?
Maya: No they wouldn’t mind who else is coming? There should be another girl.
Lakshmi: And who would u tell I am.
Maya: They are not gonna ask. U are pretty fair and will pass for our age group. Will tell u are Nazir’s friend
Lakshmi: Lemme just digest this, where are you going? How many days?
Nazir: Not you, we. The ‘chance’ has come.
Maya: Let’s think it over lunch. I have brought snacks for everyone from my hometown. Imran has left for the city, so we have enough for four.
Maya goes out to get some packets. Anwar begs Lakshmi, “Please don’t say no. After coming back to hometown I hardly get to spent some time with her.”
Lakshmi: Whats the plan?
Anwar: Well we planned to leave on Sunday morning. After a 4 hour drive we reach a waterfall, its not far away from Nepal. There are good villa’s available, we spent some time there in the water come back and spent the night in the villa. Next day we leave for hill station couple of hours away. There are some small treks and gardens to see around. We stay at resort cottage. Day three we drive back to our farmhouse near the city. We can have some fun in the farmhouse too. Wednesday after noon we come back.
Lakshmi: Let me think about it
Maya (coming back with snack boxes): Please, please.
Nazir: Lakshmi, it would be fun.
Lakshmi: But what about my husband?
Nazir: If its ok with u, don’t tell him.
Anwar: See, we all know people for any kind of emergencies here. If you can avoid telling we can make it work.
Lakshmi : Ohk ok. Just let me work this out.
Maya: If we are going out, I need to do shopping. Can we go tomorrow Anwar?
Nazir: Lakshmi, u wanna do shopping?
Laskhmi (stammering): Hmm. I don’t know.
Anwar: Since u have been such a sport, I would like to gift u a dress.
Nazir: Me too. And I’ll gift u a hot one.
Maya: Please come for shopping also.
Lakshmi: We will be back by end of day?
Anwar: I promise before 5.
Lakshmi: Can we do this tomorrow?  On Friday Srini was trying for some dentist appointment before travelling. And Saturday he would be home as he will be leaving in evening only
Nazir: Oh. We were planning a surprise party for Imran. Sat is his birthday.
Lakshmi: Cant do. Srini would be home.
Nazir: He cant join us on the trip, not on Sun and Mon at least. Can you come for a small time on Sat?
Lakshmi: Don’t push it. This outing is already a major worry for me. Let me see.
Nazir: No pressure. So tomorrow 10 am?
Lakshmi: Fine.
They had lunch and chatted for sometime. Lakshmi observed Maya was sticking very close to Anwar like a newly wed couple.
After some time, Anwar got up and announced, “ Lakshmi, we need to go. Maya has to meet her dad at hospital.”
Maya got up and hugged Lakshmi. And said, “ Thanks for being such a sport.”
As both left, Nazir went to the door and told in Lakshmi’s ears, “ I can bet you a 1000 bucks they aren’t going to the hospital.”
Lakshmi: Why would they lie? The display of affection was pretty open.
Nazir: Wanna bet?
Lakshmi: I don’t have enough money.
Nazir: Ohk, different stakes. If I win, I get to make you try any hot clothes of my choice tomorrow.
Lakshmi: And if I win?
Nazir: Ur call.
Lakshmi: ohk, ull have to try a skirt.
Nazir: Done.
Lakshmi: So confident.
Nazir: I know when Anwar is horny
Lakshmi: Chii
Nazir: Ohk, lets prove it. See, I believe they do have to go to hospital. So they will have to go at it somewhere on the way. That rules out the farmhouse and Imran’s place. So they ought to be at the hotel, or at clubhouse or at newly built flats near New city.
Lakshmi: They are at the hospital. No one can be so horny.
Nazir: U don’t know our gene’s. U ready to find out?
Lakshmi: How do we find out?
Nazir: We chase on my bike.
Laskhmi: On your bike? What if someone sees us?
Nazir: Wear the helmet.
Lakshmi: Ohk, lets get this done with.
Nazir: Let’s go.
Nazir sped the bike towards a hotel managed by Salim. As they approached the hotel, Lakshmi declared, “ No car, I told you so”. Nazir responded, “ Not so fast, we got 2 more place
Very good brother maza aa gya
Like Reply
Great story with
Great narration
Like Reply
Fantastic update.
Like Reply
The boyz are planning very well. She is believing them blindly. Once they show what is real sex. She will hate her husband and will start humiliating him.
Like Reply
Nice story bro keep going
Like Reply
gooo onnnn
Like Reply
Fantastic
Like Reply
very nice
Like Reply