Adultery Lockdown ruined everything
Star 
As the sunlight slowly entering the room, she opened her eyes slowly, allowing her eyes to adjust with the bright light filling her room.

She gets up from the bed, walking towards the washroom. Mean while she looks at herself in the mirror then she realises she is completely naked. There were red marks and light bruises on her neck. Still she admires herself.

Adjusting her hairs, she looked at the photos right beside the mirror. The first photo that got her attention was when she recieved the best performance award from the collector as the "Topper of the batch". She wondered where that confident lady has gone to.

Her pic in full security officer uniform winked back at her.
Then her vision has fallen on the next photo, where she was smiling lovingly with Rahul, on her most important occasion. That is her marriage. 

It's been just a year they got married but now her entire marriage is in cliff of rope. 

Slowly she walked towards the washroom. After doing her usual routines, she started showering.

After a tiring night, hot water soothed her aching skin.

Her mind drifted back to painful memories that she is experiencing since from last 2 days and worst thing? She is enjoying it as well.

she finished her shower, Took a towel and wiped herself clean. Her hairs needed special attention as she got long hairs. While she is drying her hairs, someone hugged her from behind. 

At some unusual time she would have been screamed but now she spoke with calmness.
"Stop doing it suddenly"
Still not leaving her, he started to sniff her freshly bathen body. His mind is getting dirty and her body is showing positive sign.

He casually lifted her and started walking towards the bed.

There is nothing she could do now, she gave up and hugged him back.

While walking towards the bed, her mind started to think what exactly happened few days ago.

How a successful security officer like her could become a submitting female to the dominant male who is ready to fuck her now.

What's more shocking to her is, she is willing to get fucked by someone whom is a notorious criminal and smuggler.

All she could think of was about his great body and well endowed manhood. How could she become in such a way? 

What happened in this 2 weeks that changed the vision of security officer officer completely!!!

To be continued
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: c56255c19edfad9b18a88ae48b89288d.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Ghostrider8's post
Like Reply
A woman is a woman. Does not mind what position she is in . If she is sex starved, she will turn submissive to someone.
Like Reply
Nice update. Add gifs and make it more hot.
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Is She married?? Hot bitch
Like Reply
Chapter 2

Life isn't same after marriage. Most of my friends have said the same thing to me, but I never believed in them but now I got to understand.

Especially a working woman like me got too many responsibilities. Should get up early and help my mother in law in household chores. Though I never cooked, i help my MIL by chopping the vegetables or cleaning them. Atleast am being somewhat helpful to them.

Then i get ready and will leave to office. It's been just 6 months since I got posting in my home town. Being a Sub inspector was never easy but still i know this is something that I dreamt all my life.

I was an active student in my school and College days, both physically and academically. After finishing up my graduation I took the groups exam but unfortunately i didn't got into it. 

My parents took this as an opportunity and started looking for grooms for me, though I always objected it. I wanted to get married by 28 but they are more interested to get me married my 24 itself.

One fine day I confronted my dad and told him "Dad this is not fair, can't you see, am trying to crack the groups exam. Don't let me lose my concentration" 

Looking at me with cold eyes he grinned, " Take your time, apply what ever exam you want to. I just started looking for matches that doesn't mean that you will be married by next month, it will take many months atleast"

My dad was right, here it will take atleast few months to even finalise the groom. Then the marriage works will take more than a year. So i got relieved and tried to concentrate on my study.

After 3 months.

My one of the friend applied for SI exams and wanted me to apply for the same.
Actually I wasn't that interested but still i have applied for the exam.
After few days I have written the exam and got good score.
Fortunately I have cleared the physical fitness too. Even I was shocked at the turn of events.
Then the final exam happened and luckily i got good marks. Thus I became SI of security officer department without even trying too hard.

But I had the security officer training program, for that I should leave my parents for atleast 6 months.i was sad About it but deep inside I was happy that atleast i don't have to look at the photographs that my parents show me.

My parents in turn also felt happy that they now got enough time to search for bride.

While i have left the home for training, my parents started to search for the groom vigorously (like am going to escape from them before getting married)And I have known nothing about it.

When I came back to home in the midst training, they showed me a photograph and asked my opinion. Without knowing that it's the only person they selected, I told them that he is okay.

Taking me for an yes, they have arranged for meet up. And I got literally no choice than to attend it.
[+] 6 users Like Ghostrider8's post
Like Reply
[Image: images-8.jpg]

She was not at all interested in marriage because she herself never understood what she really wants.

With the force of her parents she finally gave in, and agreed for marriage
Like Reply
Nice update.
Even though it is arranged, She is a dominating personality. She will be impressed only by a person more dominating than her. Her husband would have been a wimp nodding his head for everything and not taken the virgnity for a year.
Like Reply
She is doing this in her own house. It means not forced. its consensual sex. The criminal has brought out the bitch inside her and made her a woman. Great writing.
Like Reply
Simple equation. She does not love her husband and submit herself to another man to punish her husband.
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Good going. How life changed for her.
Like Reply
While she is getting ready for marriage, fate got some other plans to her.

And the person who is changing her destiny was named allauddin.

In security officer headquarters, there was an urgent meeting by IG of security officer and he started giving his next target to his team...

"Aged 35, married numerous times and had many children, that even he was unaware of.
Lives in old city of Hyderabad but no one really knows where he will be, nor that there is no official proof of it.
Notorious and highly dangerous, if we are planning something then it must be pretty accurate. Or else no one will be alive to see another sunrise. Officially we don't even have his photograph, only sketch was available"

And he displayed his sketch on the screen.
[+] 3 users Like Ghostrider8's post
Like Reply
Is this part of "Operation Alauddin". She is the magic lamp. Wonderful.
Like Reply
Everyone gasped at his image, and understood why he is not the person whom should they messed with.

[Image: images-9.jpg]
Like Reply
He is manly and no doubt she fell for him. She will be happy to carry his child. Btw, what is her name?
Like Reply
Very interesting. Looks like erotic thriller.
Like Reply
Hot and Erotic start
Like Reply
Fucking hot. Lock down ruined her affair?
Like Reply