Misc. Erotica Panties of Dr. Mythili Ramakrishnan
Panties of Dr. Mythili Ramakrishnan

“Sir, where is the washroom?” my wife asked, getting off from bed and standing naked with the politicians cum dripping all over her pussy.  The politician who was on bed wiping his cock off my wife’s juices and his cum with my wife’s yellow color panties looked at my wife and asked “what?” and got up from bed naked and threw my wife’s favorite yellow color panties like a tissue in the dustbin.  “Where is the washroom, sir, I have to clean myself?” she asked with tears rolling all over her cheeks, as she could not believe that she actually let this old man who was in his 50s, ugly as fuck, make love to her, just for a seat to contest in the local body elections.  “No, don't clean your pussy, go home with my cum inside your pussy,” he said and grinned.  “Sir, please sir,” this time my wife started crying.  She was emotionally down and as she felt that she was used up completely by the politician.  The politician came towards my wife and hugged her naked, “My God, Mythili, you crying is making me feel horny,” he said and carried my wife to bed and was about to make love to my wife again.  “Sir, please sir, I will go home with your cum inside my pussy,” she begged and woke up freeing herself from the politician from bed and began wearing her white color leggings.  In a hurry to leave the place, she didn't even bother to wear her bra and began wearing her white kurti.  “Ram, come here,” he called, “Sir,” I exclaimed and went near him.  Wrapping a towel around his waist, “Ram, your wife was great in bed, thank you for letting me enjoy your wife.  Like I promised I will give her a seat to contest in the Municipal Elections on behalf of our party, okay?” he said.  “Thank you sir,” I said.  “Mythili, come here,” he called my wife.  

Wiping her tears she went towards him.  “Mythili, thank you so much, I thoroughly enjoyed you today, your pussy was great.  Loved the way you cooperated with me when I inserted my cock inside your pussy.  I totally enjoyed the way you were moaning when I was grabbing your ass and enjoying your pussy with my cock inside it and at the same time tasting your boobs,” as the politician was saying, my wife was putting her head down in shame.  She knew that he used her up fully, and began feeling guilty.  “Mythili,” the politician exclaimed and held my wife’s cheeks.  “Now tell me, how did my cock taste when I put it inside your little mouth?” he asked lovingly.  She looked at me apologetically, “looked at me,” he said and pinched my wife’s cheeks.  “You liked the taste of my cock didn’t you?” he said.  “Yes, sir,” my wife said.  Clearly my wife did not like it, just to get the seat to contest the elections, she sucked his cock.  Though she refused to suck his cock initially, once the politician asked her to leave the place immediately, she started sucking his cock.  He was totally enjoying the way my wife was sucking his cock.  “Ram, are you sure you were okay with me enjoying your wife, right in front of you?” he asked.  “Sir, my wife’s dream is to contest and win the municipal elections and do good to the people,” as I was saying.  “What am I there for?” he said and pulled my wife close to him.  “I will make sure she will win the elections, Ram,” he said, holding her face and started kissing my wife’s lips. 

To be continued ...
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
As she was kissing her lips, she tried to pull her lips away from his lips, but he grabbed my wife’s neck and continued kissing her.  As she was helpless, her tears began to flow all over her cheeks, “Sir, we are getting late,” I said and that’s when he stopped kissing my wife’s lips.  My wife’s mouth was full of his saliva and putting her head down, she lifted her kurti and started wiping his saliva off her lips.  “Sorry, Ram, your wife is too beautiful, she is making me forget myself and enjoy her.  Even now I am tempted to remove her kurti and leggings and get her naked and enjoy her in bed once again,” he said, biting his lips.  “Sir, we will leave now, we will talk about the rest of the things over the phone,” I said and held my wife’s hand and almost dragged her from the room.  “Mythili?” he called and as my wife turned around,  “Come here,” he ordered.  “Yes, sir,” she said and went towards him.  Standing with his open arms,  “if you want the seat to contest in the elections, hug me and kiss my lips and go,” he said.  She looked at me, “Ram, let me just do this and come, we will go home,” her eyes said and she hugged him and started kissing his lips.  As she was kissing his lips, he placed his hands over my wife’s ass and started kissing her lips back and the moment he inserted his hands inside her leggings and grabbed my wife’s ass, “mmmm,” she moaned and broke the kiss and freed herself from him.  “Sorry, sir, I have to go,” she said and came towards me.  “Ram, my driver will drop you home,” the politician said.  “Thank you sir,” I said.  “Mythili, you left your bra,” he said.  “Throw it away sir,” he said.  “Ram, let's get out of here, or else he will enjoy me more,” my whispered and almost ran out of his bedroom.

As me and my wife got out of the politician’s guest house, the driver was waiting to drop us.  “Ram, lets better take an auto and leave,” my wife said and took an Auto and started leaving.  As we were in the Auto and going home, we did not speak a word to each other. My wife was feeling guilty that she had to sleep with some old man just for the sake of her dreams.  As we both were travelling quietly in the Auto, my wife started crying and placed her left hand on my lap, and as I turned around to look at her, “sorry, Ram,” she said crying.  “It's okay, Mythili,” as I said.  “I had no other choice, it was my father’s dream to become a Councillor, he couldn’t and wanted me to fulfil his dream,” as she was saying.  “You will become a Councillor in a month and he is going to be so proud of you,” I said.  “Ram, I am so lucky to have you as my husband,” my wife got emotional and started crying.

To be continued ..
[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
My wife Dr. Mythili Ramakrishnan is 28 now, though a mother of two little boys, she has maintained her structure really well.  Her dad’s dream was to contest in the Municipal Elections and become a Councillor and do good to the people, which unfortunately could not happen as he got denied ticket by the big parties.  Though he contested as an Independent candidate, he lost his deposit.  His friends and family began making fun of him, and he began to get humiliated.  That’s when he decided to make his only daughter as a councillor, but she was not interested and became a Dentist.  As years passed, he became ill and was dying.  On his deathbed, he asked my wife to promise him that she will become a Ward Councillor and wipe out his shame of not becoming the councillor and at the same time do good to the people.  It was his last wish, and my wife promised that she will become a councillor at any cost.

One day, as usual I woke up early and was getting ready to go for my morning walk.  My wife was still in bed, she was totally naked as she was tired after I made love to her and she slept naked.  She was looking beautiful naked, looking at my naked wife, I began telling myself “Mythili, how lucky I am to get you.  Though I enjoy making love to you, I also like others ogling at you.  Yesterday when I came to your Dental Clinic, one of your patients was ogling at you.  Since he did not know that I was your husband, he started whispering naughty comments about your body.  He even whispered how much he would love to see you naked.  Now you are naked in bed, if he had seen you now, he would have gone crazy and enjoyed you now.  One day I would love to watch you naked in bed like this with another man.  It’s my fantasy, I would be so happy if you make my fantasy come true.”  As I was telling myself watching my naked wife in bed, I was getting a boner in my track pants.  “Ram, ready for your morning walk?” my wife asked, yawning naked.  “Yeah,” I said and looked at her body.  “What are you looking at, as if you have not seen naked,” my wife blushed and covered herself with the blanket.  “You look beautiful naked, and I stood frozen admiring your beauty,” I said.  

To be continued ..
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
My wife smiled at me, and as she looked at my boner, she held my hands and pulled me over her and started kissing me all over my face.  “All this beauty is all yours to enjoy,” she said.  “I am all yours,” she said and slept next to me and inserted her hand inside my track pants and caught my cock.  “Mmmmmmm…. I love this boner early in the morning, Ram,” she said grinning and playing with my cock.  “Mythili, you are beautiful,” I whispered.  Stroking my cock, “I know,” she said and smiled at me.  “You are a heroine material, and I am wasting your beauty inside these four walls.  I am gonna let you act in movies,” I said.  “Movies?” she asked.  “Yeah, Mythili, you should be out there in the movies acting with the big heroes,” I whispered.  “You are so funny,” she whispered and pulled my pants down and began playing with my cock freely.  “Really, Mythili.  You should be there in the movies, acting, dancing, and romancing the heroes,” I said.  “Romancing the heroes? Ha ha ha,” she said.  “Yeah, why not, they would love to romance my beautiful wife, won’t they?” I whispered while holding my wife’s face.  “Of course they would, but I won’t let them, because only one man can romance me, that’s my husband,” she said.  “But what if I say you must enter the film industry, and act with a lot of big heroes and romance them?” I said.  

“I want to enter Politics, not Cinema, you know I have promised my dad?” she said.  “Cinema is a powerful tool to enter Politics, Mythili.  If you act in movies, people will recognize your face and vote for you.  Take our Ex-CM Jayalalitha for example, she acted in movies and got popular and went on to become the Chief Minister of our State,” as I was telling my wife, she started thinking.  “She is my inspiration, Ram, I dream to become big like her in Politics and do good for the people,” my wife said.  “Your dream will come true if you enter Cinema and romance big heroes,” I said.  “I can’t even act, forget about romancing the heroes,” she said.  “You think your idol Jayalalitha was a good actress?  And about the Romance part, you don’t have to do anything, Mythili, the heroes will take care of everything.  They will romance you in bed and you just have to pretend that you are enjoying the way they are romancing you,” I said.  “No Ram, I want to enter Politics straight away.  Only if I fail, I will think about entering Cinema,” she said.  “Your wish, meanwhile, let me enjoy my heroine here,” I said and removed my t-shirt and got naked and started making love to my wife.

To be continued...
Like Reply
As I was making love to my wife, the milk delivery guy kept calling my wife from outside.  “Who is it?” I asked my wife and drifted the curtain aside, the milk delivery guy kept calling my wife.  “Oh, I have to pay him today, Ram,” my wife said and got off me and wore her thin loose knee length white nightie and took money from my wallet and went out.  As she went out, the morning sun was shining bright on my wife’s body and the milk delivery guy could clearly see my wife’s silhouette.  Shockingly, he was having a boner in his pants looking at my wife, which my wife did not notice as she was busy paying him.  As he was collecting the money from my wife and writing it on the card, he began asking about the flowers we had grown in our little garden.  “What’s that flower called Madam, it looks so beautiful,” he said.  “Which one?” as my wife asked and started walking into the little garden of ours.  The milk delivery boy began following my wife ogling at her ass.  I was totally turned on and went outside to join them to get an up close view of him ogling at my wife.

As I went and joined them, my wife was buy explaining to them about the benefits of growing that one particular plant.  Pretending to listen to my wife, as my wife was explaining to him looking at the flowers, he was openly ogling at my wife’s boobs over her thin white nightie.  As he saw me approaching them, “good morning sir,” he said.  “My wife is giving a tour of our flowers in our garden?” I asked.  “Yes, sir,” he said.  “Mythili, take that ladder and pluck a couple of flowers for him,” I said and readily my wife took the garden ladder and went towards the tree.  As she was carrying the ladder, “sorry about my wife’s clothes, man.  She is not appropriately dressed,” I said.  “Sir, it is fine sir,” he said.  “She is not wearing her bra and panties inside, if she reveals anything without her knowledge, please ignore it okay?” I said.  “Madam is not wearing her bra and panties inside, sir?” he whispered.  “Yeah, look at her silhouette,” I said pointing at my wife who was placing the light weight garden ladder and climbing on it.  As my wife started climbing the ladder, her knee length night rose up a bit revealing my wife’s thighs.  “Sir, let’s go near madam, and hold the ladder,” he said.  “Good idea,” I said and followed him.  He readily went and held the ladder.  

To be continued ..
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
“Climb, madam, I will hold the ladder,” he said and held the ladder.  “No no no, it's okay,” she said.  “Just for safety, madam,” he said.  As my wife tried to reach for a flower, the milk delivery guy got a clean view of my wife’s inner thighs, and he started having a huge boner in his pants, which he was trying to hide from me.  As he saw me noticing his boner and getting near him, he felt like he was caught.  “It's okay.  It's natural to get turned on watching a woman,” I whispered very slowly, patting his shoulder.  As my wife plucked the flower and was trying to get down holding the flower in hand, “let me hold the ladder,” I said and held the ladder.  As she was struggling to get down, “help her,” I said and the guy immediately held my wife’s waist and as she was trying to get down slowly, he, in the name of helping her grabbed both my wife’s ass cheeks over her thin nightie, and lifted her in the air and held her get down.  As he dropped my wife down, his hands were still on my wife’s ass for a good 5 seconds.  “Thank you madam,” he said and collected the flowers.  Though my wife felt his hands over her ass, she gave the flowers without even looking at him and sent him off.

“He is a pervert, Ram, did you notice how he grabbed my ass and tried to dig his fingers between my ass crack over my nightie,” my wife said as we turned around and entered inside the house.  “He did?” I asked.  “Yeah, while you were holding the ladder,” my wife said and entered the house.  “The guy must have got turned on looking at you in this dress, it's natural for men to get turned on looking at beautiful women,” I said.  “Ram, you mean to say you also get turned on watching other women?” she said.  “I don’t need other women to ogle, I have the most beautiful woman in the world as my wife, and she is enough for me,” I said and hugged my wife from behind.  My wife laughed and placed her hands over my hands.  “You think I am that beautiful?” she asked.  “You are not just beautiful, you are hot. That’s why men go crazy when they see you,” I said.  “I hate it Ram, I hate when my own patients ogle at me,” my wife said.  “I have noticed your patients ogle at you, Mythili, but it is fine Mythili.  Nothing wrong with it,” I said.  “They openly stare at my breasts even though I wear my lab coat.  I have seen my patients ogling at my lips while I am examining their oral cavity,” she said.  “Yeah, I have noticed that too, but you know what?” I said.  “What?” she said.  “I used to get angry when your patients used to ogle at you, but later instead of getting angry at them, I started feeling proud of myself,” I said.  “Proud of yourself?” she said.  “Yeah, proud that I have married to the woman they can only have you in their fantasy and dream.  I am the lucky guy who gets to make love to you in reality,” I said.  “You know what they think while they ogle at you, Mythili?” I asked.  “What?” my wife asked.  “They will be wondering, who is the lucky guy who is enjoying all this beauty,” I said.  “That’s how men think?” she said.  “They all envy me when they ogle at you.  Honestly it makes me very proud of myself,” as I was saying.  The newspaper guy threw the newspaper, “the newspaper,” she said and went to collect the newspaper.

To be continued..
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
The only one person who reads newspapers at home is my wife. I am an Artist, I paint and sell my paintings online.  Newspapers corrupt my imagination, therefore I always make it a point to go nowhere near the newspaper.  As I came inside with the newspaper, she sat on the sofa and started reading the newspaper.  I went to the kitchen and made coffee for both and came to the living area and gave a cup of coffee to my wife.  “Thanks Ram,” she said and collected the coffee from me.  As I started sipping, she picked up her phone and started calling someone, “who is it?” I whispered.  “Dharma uncle,” she said.  “This early?” I whispered.  “He will be on his morning walk, don’t worry.  “Hello, Dharma uncle, did you speak to your party leader? …. Okay… Sure uncle… Of course uncle … Uncle, I will attend the Candidate interview without fail.  Sure, uncle, we will meet in our Clinic,” she said and hung up the call.

By this time my sons had woken up and we prepared breakfast for them and packed Lunch and sent them to school.  My wife was getting late for her clinic as well and she went to the shower, as I was outside cleaning my wife’s car.  That’s when the milk delivery guy came, “Sir,” he called from the gate and I asked him to open the gate and come inside.  “What is it?” I asked, standing next to my wife’s car in the Portico.  “Sir, I forgot to collect the bill from madam in the morning,” he said.  “She is having bath, can you wait for her and collect the money from her and go or you will come tomorrow?” I asked.  “I will wait and collect from madam and go Sir, or else my boss will make me pay from my pocket,” he said.  “Okay,” I said.  As I continued cleaning my wife’s car, “Sir,” he called.  “Yes,” I said.  “Sir, how long will it take for madam to have shower and come?” he asked.  “5 minutes,” as I said.  “When did madam go to the shower sir?” he asked.  “5 minutes ago,” I said.  “Okay sir,” he said and stood quiet.  “Sir,” he called again.  “Yes,” I said.  “Sir, madam bathes in the bathing tub?” he asked.  Now I understood where he was getting, and him digging too much about my wife was getting me horny.  I decided to play along, “depending upon her mood,” I said.  “Was madam in a good mood when she went to shower, sir?” he asked softly.  “Yeah, why are you asking?” I said.  “In the morning while helping her get down from the ladder, I accidentally grabbed madam’s ass, she clearly felt uncomfortable.  I think spoiled her mood, sir. Feeling guilty” he said.  The milk delivery guy talking about feeling up my wife’s ass thinking that I am dumb, was making me feel horny.  “Hey come on, she didn’t mind you grabbing her ass.  You don’t have to feel guilty, you have to feel lucky that you got a chance to grab my wife’s ass,” I said.  

To be continued..
Like Reply
He was feeling relieved that I was not getting mad.  “  So true sir, I felt so lucky today when I grabbed madam’s ass, sir,” he said.  “You like madam, don’t you?  I have seen you ogle at her every time you deliver milk,” I said.  “Sorry, sir,” he said.  “You don’t have to be sorry, if I would have been in your place, I would have ogle at her too, she is that beautiful,” I said.  “This is what I like about you rich people sir, you people are so open minded and discuss many things so openly,” he said.  “We are all mentally and God has programmed our minds to lust women,”  I said.  “You said it right sir,” he said.  That’s when I heard my wife coming out of the shower.  “She must be out of the shower now,” I said and tried to enter my house.  “Sir, can I come in?” he asked in a desperate tone.  “I want to watch your change sir, I promise I will not do anything, I will just watch her change and leave, sir,” he begged.  “Okay, go around the compound and stand near the bedroom window,” I said and went inside my house and entered our bedroom.  My wife meanwhile had already had her shower and worn her white panties already and was wearing her white color bra. “Out of the shower already?” I casually said and went near the window.  As my wife began answering me, I slid the curtain a bit, and let the milk delivery guy watch my wife.  The moment he saw my wife in her white color panties and white color bra, he shamelessly began pulling his cock out and started jerking off.

After wearing her white color bra and white color panties, she looked at herself in the mirror and was not happy with it.  “Mmmm… Ram, can you get the yellow panties for me from the cupboard?” she said.  By the time “sure,” I said and went near the cupboard and picked up her yellow color panties, my wife saw something on her pussy, and pulled out a wet wipe, spread her legs, and began wiping her pussy and asshole.  As I looked at the window, the milk delivery guy was watching my wife’s ass, pussy, and asshole and jerking off.  She turned around and walked towards me and collected the yellow panties from me, holding the dirty wet wipe she wiped her pussy and asshole with, I could see her biting hips lips and jerking off vigorously.  As my wife went towards the window only in her white bra with her yellow panties in her left hand and threw the wet wipes outside the window, he quickly hid himself and my wife threw the wet wipe and came back.  As my wife came near her mirror and started wearing her yellow panties, I looked at the window, this time the milk delivery guy was sniffing the wet wipe which my wife used to wipe her pussy and asshole and was jerking off.  As my wife began telling me that the yellow panties she was wearing were her favorite, the milk delivery guy could not hold it anymore and started ejaculating, sniffing my wife’s used wet wipe and watching my wife in her white bra and panties and talking to me.  Though he ejaculated, he was still there watching my wife wear her white leggings over her yellow panties, and white kurti over her white bra.  

To be continued...
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
To be continued..
Like Reply
A nice story waiting for the next update
Like Reply
Nice updates bro
Like Reply
The best in this business is back into action
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
FUCKING AWESOME!
Like Reply
Sir super wonderful story
Like Reply
“Mythili, the milk delivery guy is waiting for you outside,” I said.  “I have to pay Ram, just give me 2 minutes,” she said and started applying her makeup.  Hearing our conversation, he went towards and waited for my wife near the main door.  Wearing her makeup really quick, she picked up her purse and gave me the money and asked me to give it to him and tell him to leave the milk packet near the door itself and leave from tomorrow onwards,” my wife said.  “Still upset about the morning incident?”  I said.  “Of course I am, Ram.  These guys are perverts, first they try to befriend you, then try to be nice to you, then they try to touch you, then they try to feel you up, that’s what he did in the morning.  He felt me up completely, grabbed my ass over my nightie and inserted his hands between my asscrack and rubbed my pussy and asshole, while squeezing my boobs against his chest.  That too right in front of you, Ram.  Even after dropping me down, he was still grabbing my ass and taking all the enjoyment he wanted.  If we entertain him further, he will try to get close to our family and find all sorts of ways to repeat what he did in the morning, and go a step further and plot to have me in his bed, Ram,” my wife said.  My wife is a smart woman and I readily agreed and collected the money from her and gave it to the milk delivery guy and told him just to drop the milk packet at our doorstep and leave from tomorrow.  He was very disappointed when he left.

Meanwhile my wife was on the phone talking to Dharma uncle.  He was her dad’s best friend and the only guy other than me she trusts.  He is still actively involved in politics and is a right hand to Mr. A. Velu, Union Minister.  As she hung up the call, “Dharma, uncle?” I said.  “Yeah, Ram,” she said.  “What’s the plan?” I asked.  “Dharma uncle is already at my Clinic, waiting outside in his car, and he wants me to come there immediately,” she said and picked up her handbag.  “Did you clean the car?” she asked.  “Yeah, Mythili,” I said.  “Alright, I am leaving for my Clinic now,” she said and gave me a hug and left the house.  Dharma uncle is someone who my wife trusts blindly, only recently I figured out why.  She told me that Dharma uncle knew about politics of Tamil Nadu better than her father.  Though he was single and never married, he was enjoying his life and having fun.  More than her day it was Dharma uncle who spent more time with my wife.  He enjoyed taking my wife to amusement parks, movies, shopping, parties, political meetings etc.  My wife loved him and did anything to make him happy, from dancing for him in the parties, letting him choose a dress for her while shopping, playing with him in the amusement parks etc.  Basically she did everything to please him and he did anything to make her please her.  Dharma uncle was the only hope for her entry into politics and he was waiting for a right moment to give her a political entry.

To be continued...
Like Reply
One night Dharma uncle and I were getting drunk on the terrace, and my wife was preparing side dishes and serving us.  As she served and went down, we started having man-talk about my wife.  Since me and Dharma uncle got drunk and spoke of a lot of common interests, we developed a good understanding and started talking about my wife.  As I revealed to him about the fantasy I have about watching other men ogle at my wife.  That’s when he revealed a few things he did with my wife which made me horny.  First he told me about how he used to take my wife to the amusement parks and get her into the water and hug her, kiss her and play with her body in the water and she used to enjoy it.  Immediately I got a boner and started stroking my cock over my lungi.  As I told him that I was feeling horny and asked him to continue further, he started telling me about how he used to take her to the movies and enjoy kissing my wife’s lips in the theater.  As he began telling me about how he used to take my wife shopping, take her to the trail room and undress her and make her wear the dress he chose for her.  As he continued telling me how he used to enjoy undressing my wife in the trail room and hugging my wife naked, I couldn’t control anymore and pulled out my cock and started stroking.  As he began telling how he would take her to the parties, get her drunk and let the guys of her choice kiss her lips, and she used to happily kiss them, I could not hold it any more and came on my lungi and wiped my cum with my lungi.

One night I even asked my wife, she confessed that she let Dharma uncle kiss her lips and fondle her in the amusement parks; let Dharma kiss her lips in the movies; let Dharma uncle undress her and hug her naked in the trail rooms while Shopping; and she even told me that everytime they went to parties, Dharma uncle used to arrange the most handsome guys in parties to kiss her lips, and she used to enjoy kissing them.  After marriage and having kids she stopped everything.  It was actually true, after marriage, she was loyal to me and never even thought of a man other than me.  Though I was more like a househusband and she was out all the time, getting all the opportunity to cheat on me, she never did.  The more she was loyal to me, the more I began fantasizing about other men enjoying my wife in bed. 

To be continued ...
Like Reply
My phone started ringing and it was Dharma uncle calling from my wife’s phone.  He asked me to come to my wife’s clinic immediately.  As I took an Auto and rushed to my wife’s clinic, it was closed from the inside which means she will not be attending the patients now.  As I lifted the shutter and went inside and closed the shutter from inside, Dharma uncle welcomed me inside and my wife was busy memorizing the party’s politics ideology, party leaders, the history of the party, victories of the party, basically everything she has to know about the party.  “She is preparing for the Candidate interview, Ram,” he said.  “See,” he said and showed me the applications she had filled with her photo attached to it.  She looked beautiful in the picture, looks like she has taken it just now.  “When did you take this picture?” I asked my wife.  “Dharma uncle took me to the studio and took it there,” my wife said.  “You look beautiful in this, Mythili,” I said.  “She looks more beautiful in other pictures,” Dharma uncle said.  “Where are they?” I asked.  “I have given it to the leader in the morning along with our application,” Dharma uncle said.

“Mythili, let's go, we are getting late,” Dharma uncle said and we closed the clinic and got into the car.  As my wife was driving the car, Dharma uncle sat next to her, and I was sitting behind.  “Uncle, do I have to know the names of the wives our political party’s leaders?” my wife asked.  “Not necessary, Mythili, they have wives just for namesake, they spend most of their time sleeping with models, movie heroines, and other beautiful women,” he said.  “Naughty men, aren’t they?” my wife said and laughed.  “They are,” he said and they both started laughing.  “I am laughing on the outside, inside I am nervous,” my wife said.  “It's quite natural to be nervous, Mythili, but just think about the promise you made to your dad, think about the wonderful days you are going to spend serving the people when you become the Councillor,” he said.  “Will I win the elections, Uncle?” she asked.  “Our party is the ruling party, Mythili, the opponents are weak.  Our victory is guaranteed in this Ward, if you pass in the Candidate interview, you will become the Councillor for sure,” he said.  “I am excited already, uncle,” she said.  “You should be, I can see your dad’s dream come true already,” as he said.  My wife was becoming emotional.  “Hey, stop crying, just focus on giving your best in the candidate interview,” he said.  “Sure uncle,” she said and wiped her tears.  “Mythili, if you become the Councillor, you must solve the water problem in our area,” I said, just to get her out of being emotional.  “Sure, Ram, I have many more plans for our area people,” as my wife was saying.  “Mythili, stop the car here,” Dharma uncle said and my wife stopped the car right at the entrance of a Bungalow.  “Sir, came to visit our Leader,” Dharma uncle said looking at the security officer Constable who was at the gate.  “Mr. Dharma?” he asked.  “Yeah,” Dharma uncle said.  “Please come here and sign,” the security said and came near us.  “Let's park the car near the compound,” Dharma uncle said and as we parked the car “all of you must put an entry in the book,” the security officer Constable said my wife got down from the car and I also got down and followed my wife towards the security kiosk.  

To be Continued ...
Like Reply
As Dharma uncle was signing, I looked at the Bangalow and saw a man in his white dhoti and white shirt staring at my wife through the window.  As my wife was putting an entry into the book, she accidentally showed her cleavage as she was bending and filling up the entry, and the security officer constable was licking his lips and feasting his eyes over my wife’s cleavage.  As she gave the pen to me and I was putting the entry, “Dr. Mythili Ramakrishan, you are a doctor madam?” the security officer constable asked.  “Yes,” she said with full of pride.  “I could guess it from your appearance, madam,” he said, ogling my wife and drooling.  “Anyone else come for the Candidate interview, sir?” Dharma uncle asked.  “No sir, today’s appointment is only for you,” the security officer constable said.  “That’s good, time really favors us today I guess, everything is happening just as I planned.  Hope she will get the ticket to contest in the elections,” Dharma uncle said looking at the constable.  “Many had come in the morning sir, but when the Leader saw madam’s pictures, he was fully impressed with her looks and told me to send the rest of them away and wants to meet only madam, today,” the security officer constable said.  “Wow, that’s great,” Dharma uncle exclaimed.  “Sir, I have the feeling that, Leader will select Madam just for her looks.  She looks more beautiful in real life than in the pictures,” the constable said.  “Woman’s Beauty is a Weapon,” Dharma uncle said looking at my wife feeling proud of her.  “It is sir,” the security officer constable said and opened the gate for us and we entered inside.

As we entered inside, there was nobody there except a white ambassador car and the driver sleeping inside.  “Where are the others?” I asked.  “This is Leader’s guest house, no one is allowed here,” Dharma uncle whispered.  The security officer constable watching us, “open the door and go inside,” he said from the gate and we opened the door and went inside and took seats on the sofa.  As me and my wife Mythili sat in awe, looking at the huge Duplex Bungalow, Dharma uncle began giving all the buildup about the politician and he is going to become Central Minister next year, my wife was totally impressed with the politician and understood that he is a big fish and very influential man.   The landline phone next to our sofa rang and Dharma uncle answered the call, “Hello,” as Dharma uncle said.  “Good morning, Dharma,” we could clearly hear the voice from the other line as the Bangalow was totally quiet.  “Good morning sir,” Dharma uncle said.  Clearly it was the politician on the other line.  “Saw her pictures, Dharma, she is beautiful, I am impressed,” the politician said.  “Thank you sir,” as Dharma was thanking him over the phone, he smiled at us and showed us a thumbs up and me and my wife looked at each other and started beaming as if we got the ticket to contest in the elections.  “What is she wearing?” the politician asked.  Dharma uncle looked at my wife, “White kurti and white leggings sir,” Dhamra uncle said.  “Should have told her to come in saree, Dharma.  You know how a woman politician dresses, right?” as the politician was saying over the phone.  “Ram, I thought of wearing a saree today, but out of laziness I decided not to,” my wife was cursing herself.  “Sir, please forgive us, in a hurry she wore this and came,” Dharma uncle said.  “In a hurry? In a hurry she forgot to wear her bra and panties? Ha ha ha” he politician laughed over the phone.  “Sir.. sorry … it’s all my fault, I should have instructed her tomorrow itself,” as Dharma uncle was saying apologetically, my wife felt sorry for him.

To be continued ..
Like Reply
“It's okay, Dharma, ask her if she is wearing her bra and panties?” the politician said.  “Sir?!” he exclaimed for a moment.  “Yes, sir, she is wearing her bra and panties,” Dharma uncle said looking nervously at me and my wife.  My wife and I looked at each other, we were nervous as well.  “Give the receiver to her,” the politician said.  “Mythili,” Dharma uncle called and my wife immediately got up from sofa and went to answer the phone.  “Sir,” she said.  “Mythili, next time you should come in saree, okay?” the politician said.  “Sure sir, I will come in Saree next time, I have seen our party women wearing our party color sarees, and I will come in it,” my nervous wife said.  “What color dress are you wearing now?” he asked in a bold tone.  “White, sir” my nervous wife said.  “Wearing your bra and panties inside?” he asked.  “Yes, sir,” my wife said looking at Dharma uncle and me.  “What color bra are you wearing, Mythili?” he asked.  “White sir,” my wife said.  “And what color panties you are wearing?” he asked.  “Yellow, sir,” my wife said.  “Mythili, yellow is our opposition party color, and it irritates me,” the politician said.  My wife did not know what to say and stood nervous and motionless.  “Mythili, next time don’t wear yellow color panteis okay?” the politician said.  “Sure, sir,” my wife said.  “Mythili, do one thing, behind you there is a kitchen, go there and take your panties off, throw it in the garbage and come,” the politician said.  “Sure, sir,” my wife said and gave the phone receiver to Dharma uncle and started walking towards the Kitchen. As my wife reached the kitchen and lifted her white kurti up and held her white leggings and was pulling it down. “Dharma, do one thing, ask Mythili to come here directly.  I will remove her panties myself,” the politician said and hung up the call.  I was shocked, but Dharma uncle wasn’t.  “Sure, sir,” he said.  As my wife had removed her white leggings and was holding the elastic of her yellow panteis and was about to pull her panties down, “Mythili, don’t remove your panteis, just come here,” Dharma uncle said.

“Uncle, what is this, he is going to remove my wife’s panties, himself?” I asked.  “Yeah, Ram, not just that he is going to make love to her,”  Dharma uncle said.  When he said that instead of getting angry, I got excited and horny.  “Will she agree?” I said.  “Forget about her, are you okay with the politician making love to her?  You said you have the fantasy of watching other men making love to her, right?” Dharma uncle said.  “I have that fantasy uncle, and I would love to watch the politician making love to my wife, and I am excited already.  But, Mythili has to agree to it right?” I said.  “Don’t worry about Mythili, the politician is a master at this, he has already laid his eyes on Mythili, and he will make love to her at any cost,”  Dharma uncle said.  “I am excited and nervous at the same time, uncle,” I said.  “I am excited as well, and glad that she is going to get the ticket to contest in the elections and win the elections and make her dad’s dreams come true,” Dharma uncle said.  “Let's hope she agrees to it, uncle,” I said.  As I watched my wife come out of the kitchen wearing her leggings back, I was feeling so horny and excited.  “Let's go Mythili, he is on the first floor,” Dharma uncle said.  As me and my wife followed Dharma uncle taking the stairs of the duplex house and stood near the door of a room, “uncle, I am nervous,” my wife said.  “Relax, we will be with you,”  Dharma uncle said.  “As soon as you enter inside, be polite and humble, just touch his feet and greet him “Vannakam.”  Don’t hug him until he hugs you.  If he hugs you back, you should not refuse to hug him back.  Don’t kiss his cheek until he kisses your cheek.  If he kisses your cheek, you should kiss his cheeks back, okay?”  Dharma uncle said.  “Sure, uncle,” my wife agreed.

To be continued....
Like Reply
As Dharma uncle knocked the door, “come in,” the politician called from the inside.  As Dharma uncle opened the door, it was a huge bedroom with cozy beds and sofas and even an office table in it.  There stood the politician who must be in his 50s, wearing his white shirt and white dhoti, and talking to someone one the phone.  As soon as he saw us, he signalled us to sit on the sofa and continued talking over the phone.  “Wonderful bedroom, isn’t it, Mythili?” I said.  “Ram, I am nervous already, please don’t leave me with him alone,” my wife whispered.  “Why are you nervous?” I asked.  “I have a fear that he is going to make love to me in this bed,” my wife said, squeezing my hands.  “You are worried that hugging him and greeting him with a kiss will turn him on?” I asked.  “I don’t know, Ram, but I am nervous,” my wife said.  As I looked at her nervous face, she looked at the politician. He was busy talking to someone over the phone, holding his phone in his right hand and scratching his back with his left hand thumb.  As he looked at my wife staring at him, he signalled my wife to come towards him.  “He is calling you, Mythili, remember what I said?” Dharma uncle whispered.  “Touch his feet and greet him “Vanakkam,” don’t hug him until he hugs me; don’t refuse to hug him back; kiss him back when he kisses your cheek; I got it uncle,” my wife said and stood up and went nervously towards the politician.

As he was still on the phone, my wife touched his feet and said “Vanakkam,” and as she got up, the politician, who was holding his phone in his right hand, with his free left hand, grabbed my wife’s waist and pulled her close to him and hugged her.  Realizing that she must have not refuse his hug, my wife readily wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.  The politician biting his lips hugged my wife tighter with his left hand.  As my wife was totally into his embrace, he started kissing my wife’s cheek, since my wife should kiss his cheek back, hugging him she kissed his cheek back.  Looking at her face, he smiled at my wife, “nervous?” he asked softly.  “Yes, sir,” my wife said.  He planted a kiss on her forehead, and smiled at her and continued talking over the phone.  This time he was grabbing my wife over her waist and was walking slowly from one corner of the large bedroom to the other, talking to someone over the phone.  Since my wife could not take his hand off her waist, she was just letting him grab her waist and walk.  At some point, he stopped and started hugging my wife just like he did moments back and since my wife should not refuse his hug, she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him back and he readily kissed my wife on her cheek.  Since my wife had to kiss his cheek back, she kissed his cheek back.  “Nervous still?” he asked, smiling at her.  She smiled a bit but whispered that she is still nervous.  He softly kissed her on his forehead and smiled at her and this time he held her hand and started taking her for a walk from one end of the room to the other.  As they were walking towards us, me and Dharma uncle smiled at my wife and she felt slightly relieved and smiled at us.

To be continued ...
Like Reply