Adultery MASTER THE RING
devil2 devil2 Disclaimer : Guys, this story haves a contains hardcore, bdsm, blackmail, forced, humiliated type of sex action with some bad language contains. If you guys don't like these type of stories... Don't read it.... devil2 devil2

Oh god, my throat were been getting dried need some water, but I can't ask for it my mouth was tied with ball gags. My hands was been getting loosen due to pain standing for whole night, suddenly bright sunlight passes from the door, saw the mirror wall straight opposite to me, within a faction of second Varun strip on my ass butts with the leather whips moaning with ball gags, hold tightly my hand unbound. Due the impact of the whips on my ass butt my legs moves a bit spreader bar extend two more inches. Varun licking my back with leather whips breathing heavy now, I can't hold one more slape from it, heavy on my legs due to spreader bar (Whenever I moves my legs it's keep on spreading inch by inch to maximum wideness) without a blind of eyes watching mirror what Varun going to do on me. 

Varun moves to closer to her drop down the whips loosen his boxer grabs his big dick on his hands placed on Swetha ass crack, that made Swetha to shivered moaning (actually she says no no Varun please leave me) but due to ball gags just moans comes out. Varun undo the lock of the ball gags which drop on the floor, Varun... Varun...please leave me I couldn't it anymore please. While his hands run on the wrist to flat stomach running towards the her chest, but he stopped on the midway his finger touch the clamps which slipped on my nipples. No... No... Varun... He pull the clamps harder shouted in pain my tear running on my cheeks. Varun hold my ponytail on his hands pull closer to him his tongue roll on my tears lick it, whispered on my ears bitch hold 5min, we both can leave now otherwise I will make you to standing with it whole day. Don't worry I don't going to fuck you now to just stay cool Swetha. 

Varun undo the things one by one, now I'm totally free from the unbound, wrist and ankle was paining a lot which turns skin around pinkness due the cuff. Varun push me down to knee in front of him, I knew what to do taken his dick on my hands jerk his dick and rub his balls with my hands pull his foreskin back his dick becomes like hot iron rod, lick his head with tongue slowly taken his half dick in me, his hands hold my head moving me in rhythm tasting his dick, his hand hold ponytail I knew what he going to do now, I shape my head as no he holds me tighter push harder my jaws was paining due gags already now he his dick, my throat feels his dick head warm on his he splash his cum on me, he hold me for minute which forced me to taken his whole cum in me, I suck and clean his cum on my dick laid down on floor without any energy. 

Varun bring my phone throw on me says, take work on home message the bastard manager. I message the manager for work on home, 15 mins later got a reply arranged Swetha, just prepare for Wednesday Presentation for clients. Varun ready for the office, I too got dress wait for him Swetha come here you have the med cream for the pinkness right? Yeah it's on my flat. Nice bitch take it he pass a I-pill table to me with a glass of water. I take the tablet and sip the water. Varun drop of me on my flat before the office, went to my flat luckily my flat mates three of them has gone to office. Remove my dress stands under the shower clean my body have hot pack bag on wrist and ankles apply the med just sleep on the bed relax after hard two nights. 

Hey Varun. What's up guys? 
Hey Manager call you to his cabin Varun!! (Meena tells me)
Good morning boss, take seat Varun. 
Today Swetha take work on Home, so you have to collect the report from her submit end of day. I think you can give present the main part of presentation day after tomorrow. If they have any doubts you can easily translate to them in German right? As you living there before !!
Let try right sir, Cool Varun you can leave. 

Bastard...!!! 

Hey Varun what happened ? Nothing guys that Bastard want me brief the Main part of the Presentation. Oh Nice Varun, Meena hugs from side (while her boobs press on my shoulder, feels her rose favour perfume aroma) I'm escape guys. 

Teammates - Ajay, Prema (recently married pair, Ajay was bit shy and soft nature guy while Prema was short chubby used to have fun all time, talkative in the group. She have small tits but sexy chubby ass butts) 

Swetha (23 joined three months back from other company, she had three boyfriend ended up break-up, but she never allow anyone to enjoy her, but I made her fall on my spread trap now she was my bitch till now no one don't know about our secret affair going) 

Meena - (26 Married she from kerala native, after her marriage she from the kerala branch office to here. I loved her she hot like hell with much better shape and sexiness, Which anyone will fall down for her but her husband lucky cham who got her in arranged marriage, Even I set a trap for her to; just wait for her to fall on my piece of my trap net.)

Prakesh - (29 divorced with his wife 1 year back, he was my company used have lot of naught chit chat around office mates) 

And finally myself and one more vacant spot yet on the team.

Prakesh and Myself used to have lunch together most of the time, Hey dude I knew you enjoy the hugs from Meena? 

Haha bro that not even a proper hug from her, Haha don't think me like that idiot Ajay. Really he was Idiot bro? 

He was the one of the teammate should have the funny weekend bro!!! May be but not Ajay it can be Prema she should treat him a cuck on home. Haha Bro, but I don't feel like that!! 

Varun don't change the topic name, Hmm I like the her perfume today bro nothing else. Haha what fucking lie Dude? 

I saw your eyes while she done it, you enjoyed a lots Varun. 

What happen bro you miss you wife oh, sorry ex-wife. Hmm yesterday saw her while pick my kid for weekend with me. Hmm sorry bro I think we can fix it bro? I knew Varun but there is no fix up here around and that's not safe for ours that why lead to end of my marriage dude. 

At the end of the day, Meena asked Varun can you help me? What that Meena, I have some issue with my personal laptop, can you rectify it? I'm not sure about it, but yet me try my best for you meena. Thanks I bring it tomorrow Varun. 

Next day 

I saw the Swetha doing her working, whispered bitch come up earlier today? She looks at me anger whispered I have lot of bending work to finish off before the client meeting. After few meeting with Manager, I message Swetha to come to our spot out on office place, she looked at me say no. I sent her pic standing nude with her hands and legs in unbound licking my dick. Coming to the spot. I leave 1st wait for 10 mins ping Swetha she come to the spot, why your doing this to me, shut up bitch push her to the wall slap her sexy ass, please I pull down her leggings and pantie oh its not gone yet, still redness was there bitch, lick my fingers touch her pussy push inside fingering her cunt her wet juice leaking on my finger grab her tits a bit make her to taste her own juice and finger fuck her bit more taken her juice suck it taste good bitch. Leave back to the desk after few mins she back to desk... 

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
awesome start
Like Reply
Great start
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply