Thriller Short Stories of My Wife
welcome

I will be sharing a story, a rather short story broken down into chapters.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do while writing it.

Tags: Wife, Exhibitionism, Vouyerism

Expect your full encouragement and ideas to move forward.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
On a sunny vacation day, we were on beaches of Thailand, the land of sex. 

It was quite warm that day, and my wife wore a skimpy cotton top and a kurta. 

I told her 

"Let's go take a massage at the massage parlour."

"Together?"

"Yes, Together."

She was amazed, but thrilled. She agreed to go, but told me that she will stop me, if she feels uncomfortable. 

We both went out, and went to the nearest parlour. 

A man greeted us, and we told them, we wanted a couple's massage. The man, amazed at our choice, took us in the back, to a shady big hotel room. 

We let ourselves go, and my wife and I, alone in the room, waited for someone to come. 

"What do we do now?"

Feeling adventurous, I told her

"Come on. Let's do something we can forget about."

Amazed, she told me,

"You want you to take off our clothes, don't you?"

I laughed and said, 

"Well, that's the idea." I started taking off my wife's clothes and she took off mine. Stark naked, we laid down on our chest and laid out the towel on our butts. 

The funny part was, two ladies walked in, in their undies. Kinda beautiful ladies. They started massaging our backs, and we had quite the massage there. However, feeling more adventurous, I put down my patience, to see what happens. 

Since our back was made tender, the ladies told us to get on our backs. My wife looked at me, but I just told her "let's see what happens."

"Give me another towel." the ladies looked at each other and said there are no more fresh towels. My wife said

"I will wear my bra then." Don't know what happened to me, but I felt, hey! Why don't I give my towel away? I tried my luck and said, 

"Here you go!" as I handed over my towel to her. Amazed, she said, 

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

As I laid down, expecting the unexpected. 
Like Reply
It was a sweaty event. 

I was lying nude in front of my wife, my dick raised, and the lady was stroking my cock. 

My wife was amazed at the lewd scene that lay in front of her. 

"My goodness. This doesn't look the way it imagined..." I tried telling her. 

"We need to have a talk about this, after we get out of this mess."

"Relax. The worst had already happened. We better see where it goes." I told her and kept enjoying the most awkward handjob there ever was. 

I mean, my wife was very conventional about sex, the regular missionary had become boring. I thought of this vacation as somewhat of a different adventure for us, to start over, but this my friends was a clusterfucked situation with nothing to do but wait. 

The other lady looked at my wife and said, 

"You never know, until you try." my wife was amazed at her proposition. Here, the husband was being jacked off by a strange lady, and another one just told her to try the other sex. This was never part of my wife's wildest imaginations. But there was more to come to this story. 

My wife asked me, 

"What's she talking about?"

"Nothing baby. Do whatever she tells you to do..." I tried convincing her that the situation was still in our hands. Yet, it wasn't! 

The lady started massaging her thighs, spreading them apart. It was quite an enticing scene to watch. My wife was spreading her leg to a strange woman, while I lay beside her, enjoying my handjob. It was a mutual feeling of excitement. 

The lady was now aggressive enough to move to her upper thighs, and I could understand my wife was enjoying it. 

The next thing that the lady did, my wife and I never expected it at all! The lady was eating her pussy, and to be very frank, we once tried it after marriage, and it went the wrong way. 

But my wife was enjoying this strange massage in this strange land. 

"A bit slow... That's it..." she commanded her slave and her slave did so! The lady licked it so slowly, yet so luciously, that it felt she wasn't eating pussy, but whipped cream! 
My wife closed her eyes and told me, 

"This is not right..." 

"Sometimes, it is better to let go..."

"So, you are willing to let go of me?"

"Well, to put things into perspective, this is wild and I am loving it."

"So, am I!" my wife tried hiding her laughter, but to no avail! 

My lady was now stroking my balls, and it felt good. The oil felt good, and the moans that I heard of my wife felt better!

"Ooh... Ohh..." it was a long time ago, we had some wild little adventure of our own, and it was going great! 

As my wife moaned, so did the tongue of the lady. She was stroking my wife's clit hard with her tongue, and my wife had already pulled her head towards her pussy. Hearing those moans made me shiver and my masseuse stroked me real hard, and I erupted like a volcano! 

As I tried controlling myself, my wife cried harder as she came all over the lady's face! 
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Nice experience, tell us more
Like Reply