Fantasy Threesome with their daughter's classmate
This is the opening scene of an erotic novel I have self published on Amazon. If you want to read the whole book, you can find it HERE. Or read just this excerpt and tell me what you think about it.

April 26th 2013, Wash City, White Palace…

The throne hall is flooded with trumpet sounds. Both monarchs plug their ears and wince with irritation; they have lived at palaces all their life, however, there are still some procedures they’re yet to get used to, in their middle age! Quaint practices from the medieval past, rituals that seem ludicrous nowadays but are still in effect, because nobody ever dares to bring up the idea of abolishing them, for some reason. Such as that guy playing the fucking trumpet and getting on everybody’s nerves on several formal occasions!

When the farce is finally over, the King and the Queen unplug their ears and open their eyes, relieved. Oh well. At least there is only one guy doing this at hearings. As opposed to other formal occasions, when there are two rows of such guys, standing on either side of the throne hall and blowing their respective trumpets simultaneously! And they all look like a duplicate of one another, with those receding hairlines of theirs, with those grim, slightly wrinkled (neither old nor young) faces, with those identical outfits consisting of red vests, white shirts and black trousers; sometimes, King Edward and Queen Veronica wonder whether those guys are real human beings or androids mass produced at some secret factory!

Anyway. The doors to the throne hall slowly open, producing a creaking but graceful sound. The people that have requested a royal hearing and are standing in line outside will now enter the hall, one at a time, and explain their respective issues.

In 1988, soon after their coronation and wedding (both of which took place on the same day!), the royal couple made a law according to which any citizen who thought they had a problem that only the Monarchs could solve had the right to request a royal hearing. Of course, normally, only people who live in the capital, or at least close to the capital, exercise this right; only few people will bother traveling miles merely to be heard by Their Majesties.

Still, though, at first, that law turned out to be pretty troublesome for Veronica and Edward. Thousands of people would ask to see them everyday.

Moreover, much to both Edward’s and Veronica’s dismay, many of the aforementioned people didn’t even have any serious problem to begin with; they wasted the royal couple’s valuable time on stuff such as ‘My neighbour’s dog barks too loudly’ and ‘Can you convince my ex to come back?’

Hell, some people requested hearings without even having a problem at all; they just wanted to meet the royals in person. One of them even asked for an autograph!

Alas, the royal couple had to take measures. And so, they soon modified that law. From now on, whoever requested a hearing for no good reason would receive 25 lashes as a punishment!

I know the above sounds a little harsh, but don’t get the Queen and the King wrong; they’re not iron fisted monarchs or anything. On the contrary, they’re pretty progressive and open minded, in many regards (wink, wink!) However, they had to do something to limit the number of people asking to see them. Otherwise, they would have to either fall behind with their other duties or abolish the right to royal hearings altogether.

While waiting for the first person to come in, King Edward sighs and runs his fingers through his hair, which turns out to be harder than he thought with this crown on his head (he always forgets how cumbersome this gem covered shit is when he’s in a bad mood, such as now). Since this is a formal occasion, he’s in full royal attire (black suit, golden epaulettes and several multicolored badges).

His wife, Queen Veronica, also is in full royal attire: light blue maxi dress, royal cape a darker blue color and a crown as heavy as her husband’s.

Edward turns his head to his wife. ‘What do you think the first person will complain about?’ he whispers. He’s a charming, middle aged man with forest green eyes. His hair is parted on the left (Edward has had this hairstyle ever since he was a little child; his wife often teases him about never changing it). In any case, his hair is still black and dense. Of course, naturally, there are also some gray strands here and there by now. Also, some wrinkles have begun forming on his face, mainly on his forehead.

‘I neither know nor care!’ Veronica sighs. ‘I’m in a really bad mood right now and all I want is for this to be over soon. I swear, if someone wastes our time on bullshit today, they will receive 40 lashes rather than 25!’ She’s a beautiful woman, the same age as Edward. She has black eyes and long hair, which is sometimes straight and sometimes wavy. When she was little, her hair was more like strawberry blonde. Its color started darkening when she was in high school. When she was a young adult, it was dark red. Nowadays, it’s almost black, except some gray strands. Whatever few wrinkles have begun forming on her face are cleverly concealed with make up; after all, being a queen, Veronica has access to the most expensive anti ageing products!

Finally, the first person enters the hall. It’s a young woman with long, black, wavy hair and jade green eyes. She’s wearing a classy, short, red dress and matching high heels.

The King’s and the Queen’s eyes widen in surprise when they see the aforementioned girl enter the hall. Why did she, of all people, bother requesting a hearing? She can see them whenever she wants anyway!

The girl is walking with a confident, graceful gait. The sound of her high heels clattering on the white marble floor is reverberating across the hall, until she reaches the red carpet, which absorbs the aforementioned noise.

Finally, the girl stops right in front of the three steps leading to the two thrones. She raises her eyes. She looks at the two dumbfounded monarchs, as if she saw them for the first time, though this is far from the case; she has been in this hall millions of times before.

She further raises her eyes, to the emblem on the wall, right above the royal couple. It is the emblem of the empire, a lion covered with eagle feathers. That emblem came into being when Veronica and Edward got married and, as a result, their respective kingdoms got united. Edward was the heir to the throne of the already vast Kingdom of Libertaria, the emblem of which was an eagle. Veronica was the heir to the throne of the United Kingdom of the Arthurian Islands, the emblem of which was a lion. When the two aforementioned states merged into the Commonwealth Empire, it was decided that the new emblem would be a lion covered with eagle feathers. (Truth be told, at first, Edward argued that was not fair, because that emblem resembled mostly that of the United Kingdom. He suggested that it was an eagle with a lion tail instead. However, Veronica glared at him and went like, ‘Did you just say something, honey?’ Edward gulped and went like, ‘N-no, ma’am.’)

The maiden closes her eyes, places her hand on her chest and bows respectfully. ‘Your Majesty, Queen Veronica. Your Majesty, King Edward. Allow me to make an announcement.’

Veronica, who has recovered from surprise in the meantime, rolls her eyes. ‘Knock it off, Isa,’ she sighs. ‘I know you’re mad at us and you don’t regard us as your parents anymore and all, but there is no need for this nonsense.’

The younger woman straightens her body, lowers her hand, opens her eyes and raises them to the Queen anew, now with an irritated expression in them. ‘First of all, my name is Isabella!’ she yells. ‘It is neither Isa nor Bella. I mean, seriously, people! For goodness sake, you are the ones who christened me Isabella in the first place! What was the point of giving me that name only to never call me by that?’

‘Just tell us what you want, Bella,’ Edward sighs. He spoke the ‘Bella’ word somewhat more loudly than the rest of that sentence, to show his daughter that he doesn’t care about her quirks and he will indeed keep calling her by short forms of her name!

The Princess momentarily raises her eyes to the ceiling, mumbling words that the two monarchs would guess were expletives if they didn’t know that their daughter never swears (then again, there is a first time for everything!) Her eyes back to her parents. ‘Ok, listen,’ she carries on. ‘I have decided to leave.’

Edward’s green eyes widen. Veronica gasps. ‘Leave? For where?’ the Queen asks.

‘Definitely not for the Baconham Palace,’ Isabella answers. ‘So don’t bother searching for me in Fog City or asking Uncle Richard about me.’

Fog City was the capital of the United Kingdom of the Arthurian Islands back when the latter was still a separate sovereign state. When the Commonwealth Empire was formed, the two newlywed monarchs decided to turn Wash City (the capital of Libertaria) into the capital of the whole empire; Veronica was more than happy to move from her gloomy homeland to this sunny place. Nowadays, the Baconham Palace, the royal residence located in Fog City, is administered by Richard, Veronica’s younger brother, who also holds the title of Duke of Darkfolk.

Isabella allows her previous words to sink in before continuing, ‘And don’t bother searching for me in Ukulele either. I’m not visiting grandma and grandpa anytime soon.’

Ukulele is a small, tropical island that serves as a luxurious retirement home for really privileged elderly people. That’s where Former Queen Margaret (Edward’s mother) and Former King James (Veronica’s father) live. As for Former King George (Edward’s father) and Former Queen Mary (Veronica’s mother)… well, they have long since passed away. That’s life!

‘At least wait till you have graduated from high school,’ Veronica tries. ‘The school year will be over in less than two months.’

‘I don’t think two more months will teach me much more than I already know,’ Isabella replies indifferently. ‘Tell the principal to prepare my diploma and I’ll go get it when I come back, someday.’

‘Still, that doesn’t sound right to me,’ Edward comments with a troubled expression.

‘Oh, now you suddenly care what is right, dad?’ Isabella snaps. ‘You didn’t give a shit what was right when you were screwing my classmate, Sabrina!’

Edward blushes and lowers his eyes.

‘She has a point, Eddie,’ his wife gives him a look of disdain.

‘I’m talking about you, too, mom,’ Isabella crosses her arms.

Veronica blushes too. ‘Well, can you really blame me?’ she tries to defend herself. ‘That Sabrina chick was really hot. Besides, you know what they say. There are two kinds of women: those who are lesbians and those who deny it.’

Edward represses a giggle.

‘YOU TWO ARE UNBELIEVABLE!’ Isabella screams, indignant, causing her parents to abruptly stop talking.

Silence. The expression in the two monarchs’ eyes is now that of a naughty child caught with its hand in the cookie jar.

‘I’m sick of both of you,’ Isabella finally talks again, or should I say growls, uncrossing her arms. ‘All my life, I had to act as if I was your parent rather than the other way around!’

More silence. Isabella’s parents give her guilty looks. ‘Do you hate us, honey?’ Veronica asks softly.

Isabella sighs and runs her fingers through her hair. ‘No, mom,’ she answers, now in a calmer tone of voice than before. ‘I hate neither of you. I know that you guys have your own, unique way of viewing life. I have learnt to live with that.’

The King and the Queen smile, hesitantly.

‘However,’ Isabella raises a finger, ‘there is a limit to how much even I can take. And catching you having a threesome with my classmate and besty was too much for me.’

The servant who blew the trumpet earlier and nobody remembers that is still in the hall feels his crotch bulging when he unconsciously fantasizes about the middle aged but still beautiful Queen and that Sabrina maiden making out, even though he has no idea what the latter looks like.

Meanwhile, Isabella, who is of course unaware of the above, carries on, ‘I want to think long and hard. And, in the meantime, I want you two to think even longer and harder. I want you to think about what you have done and how much you have hurt me.’

And, with those words, the Princess turns around and begins walking away.

‘Isa!’ the Queen suddenly calls out, jumping to her feet.

The girl halts. She crosses her arms anew and turns around, rolling her eyes. Will her mother try to convince her to stay? Even though she must have realized by now that her efforts are futile? ‘What is it, mom?’

Veronica strokes her nape awkwardly. There is something she has wanted to ask her daughter for quite a while now, but she never did, for some reason. She guesses that, since this is goodbye and she might not see Isabella again for a long time, this is as good a moment as any to ask it. ‘Umm, this is a little off topic, but, when you were little, did, by any chance, any blue spirit ever visit you?’

With her arms still crossed, the maiden raises an eyebrow. ‘Blue spi… what is that?’ she asks, annoyed but curious.

The Queen turns to her husband. The royal couple exchange disappointed looks, though Isabella suspects that, this time, her parents’ disappointment does not stem from the fact that she has decided to leave home.

Veronica turns back to her daughter. ‘Never mind, dear,’ she says with a dismissive gesture, pressing herself to chuckle.

Isabella stares at her mother some more, with a perplexed expression on her beautiful face. Even so, in the end, she decides not to give this any more thought. She uncrosses her arms, shrugs, turns around anew and exits the throne hall.

The Queen and the King exchange one more look of sorrow. How the hell has their life turned out like this? Their very own daughter gone, because she couldn’t stand them anymore!

To think that, when they first met, they were just two carefree little children!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.