Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disha's Pussy gets teased
Disha's Pussy Is Teased     part 1 

This is my second attempt guys...

Disha was a 26 year old beautifull girl living in mumbai. She was always kind with her behaviour. One day she got an offer from a company, she was desperate for a job so she accepted the offer and went for the interview. She was well talented and so she  got the job very easily. Then she went to Jerusalem for her job. She had to leave her family for her job and while searching for a house she met a 40 year old man and he told her that he will give her a house.
He gave her his top floor of his house and he would live in the ground floor, even disha was okay with it. But landlord was a pervert,he just focused on disha's body and her ass, he gave her the house in the greedy wish to full fill his sexual needs.

[Image: Black-And-White-Pics-Of-Disha-Patani.jpg]

At the joining day of her new office she wanted to take a shower. And the crazy landlord already set up a hidden camera in her bathroom and saved the video clip. After taking a shower for 15 min, innocent girl disha got worried because she forot to take her bra and she just had a towel so she though of wearing her panty and covering her huge boobs with towel. The pervert landlord was waiting for her in her room and he tried to scare her by appearing all of a sudden in front of her. 

Disha really got scared and her towel fell down, the landlord got his mouth open as he saw the huge and giggly boobs of disha which jumped out as soon as the towel dropped. Disha got shy and she took her towel and closed the door. 

*/ Disha reaches her new office*
[Image: Hot-Sexy-Look-Pics-Of-Disha-Patani.jpg]

At the first day itself her boss gave her a hard task to complete. And as of every stories her boss was also a pervert guy like her landlord. Poor cutie disha couldn't complete her work and got scolded by her boss. She begged her boss to accept her apology and in return he asked her for a wish. As a kind girl she accepted it and said yes. The boss wanted her to remove her panty and give it to him and told her never to wear panty when coming to office. 
Disha was really wondered by the kind of deal but helpless disha accepts his deal. Starts removing her black panty. The pervert boss tried his maximum to peek into her skirt but disha managed to escape from his nasty eyes. She gave him her panty and left the office. 

"After reaching her house disha sees her landlord standing"

He whispers to her ears that he got her naked video and if she doesn't do what he tells then he will leak the video and once again poor disha accepts it. 
Landlord said, " today onwards you can't wear any kind of clothes in the house except your shoes" disha again started to think that " why is it happening to me my boss told me not to wear panty anymore and now my landlord told me to get naked, oh god" still she accepts and she starts removing her cloths. The late 40 year old landlord takes out his dick and starts stroking it 
( Disha removes her shirt and her ck bra was clearly giving a huge cleaveage and as she removes her bra her soft and huge boobs jumps off and  the lanlord continued stroking)

As soon as she starts removing her jeans landlord notices that she is not wearing a panty and the landlord said," good girl so you know what i want right?" Disha removes her jeans and shows her hairy virgin pussy and her silky soft meaty thighs.

[Image: Hot-And-Sexy-Look-Pics-Of-Disha-Patani.jpg]

Landlord asked her to turn around. And he saw her huge round ass even her small pussy could be seen slightly. Landlord was getting so hard by seeing her naked ass.

[Image: ftv_girls_9952_012.jpg]

From then on she had to walk around naked in the house and her landlord would stare at her boobs bouncing in each and every step

. Poor disha gets a bad day in her first experience itself. Her pussy was also started getting wet after being exposed for hours. 

Imagine having a sexy hot slut like disha patani always naked in front.of you. Comment below what all will you do with her if you get a chance like that 1) would you rather call your friends and gangbang her soo hard 2) always make her orgasm and deepthroat her untill you satisfy 3) fuck all her holes and cum all over her make her dance in her own song " do you love me?" 

Comment below and wait for part 2 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Why don't any comment anything bro???? Those 21 people just read the story and left
Like Reply
To see the second part of this story type "disha's Pussy gets teased part 2"
I accidentally forgot to type patani that's why sorry
Just type disha and search for part 2 of this story
Like Reply