Fantasy Cousin sister via her neighbour
I lived with my distant cousin sister who was married to a businessman in the city. I came from a village. my father passed away at my early age. My mother had requested my cousin sister to take me in with her so that we could save some money on accommodation in the big city. I was studying in first year graduation, commerce. 

About my sister- Sakshi. she was married when she was 23. Now she is 32 with a 7YO son, Ritesh.
We lived in an apartment complex, having 2 flats per floor. Ours was the top floor. The neighbours were a family of 3. Harshad, Amita and their 6 YO son Arin. 

Now, coming to the incidences those led to my fantasy coming true. 

Arin and Ritesh were best friends and always did things together. Arin used to come for lunch to our house frequently. Amita being housewife, used to give his plate to him and he used to come sit with us. We usually had lunch in hall, while watching TV.
My sister, Sakshi di used to eat fast and go with her chores. So usually it was me with these 2 kids. Amita used to come in between and check if Arin is eating or not. Or to serve him more food as and when needed. For serving Arin, she used to Bend forward and I used to get glimpse of her cleavage.
Now, coming to Amita. She was tall, beautiful lady, around same age as Sakshi di. Her boobs were not as big as di, but her butt was big and round. I used to get n urge to maul those globes whenever I used to be behind her due to some reasons. So, this apparent glimpse of cleavage (even from Sakshi di sometimes) was my favourite time. I believe, Amita knew that I watch when she bends and get a view of her cleavage. I also doubted that, she deliberately bends forward more, even when not needed. Just that, she doesn't look at me when she bends. 

Coming to one incidence, 
They had pooja in their home.
She can to give prashad (sweet). She gave to me and bent down to give it to Ritesh. This time she looked at me, smiled a bit and stayed in bent position even after giving sweet to Ritesh. Then she straightened up, again to bent and give one more sweet to Ritesh taking all her time to be straight again. "Do you want 2 sweets?" 
I was startled by the question. I could not reply, but she gave another sweet to me, smiles and went away.

Next incident. This time Ritesh was playing at Arin's house in their hall.
I was just keeping an eye on them in between, just to ensure they are not fighting. Amita came in hall, gave me a smile and asked Ritesh and Arin to keep their toys on sofa, as she had to clean the floor.
With that, she started picking up toys (& giving me the show). There was a constant smile on her face. The toys were picked and the floor was cleaned. Entire 10-15 minutes, i could see more than just a cleavage. Her pink bra straps were visible too. I had instant hard on. Once done cleaning, she looked at me and told Ritesh-Arin that cleaning is done and 'now you can play'. She gave emphasis on 'you can play'. I almost ejaculated at that. 
She went in the inner room, paused a bit, looked back and caught me staring at her bums. She again smiled and went in.
I came in our home and went to toilet straight a way to jack off. After that, I went again to Arin's hall. Amita was also there. She looked at me and asked the kids, "are you done?"...I again stammered and she laughed at that. Then, she got up from sofa, unnecessarily bending in front, showing very little cleavage this time and came to the door.
" My 2 sweethearts are nice, aren't they?" 
She bowled another Yorker, while looking at me, indicating both kids, but obviously she meant something else.
"You should play with them, come on in".
She took my hand and made me sit with kids. Then she bent in front of me, took one plastic rod from the toys, gave it to me and asked me, "do you know where to place it?"
Another consecutive yorker. Then she inserted that rod in its another socket, made sure it is fit, all the while showing me awesome cleavage and boob shake.
I too became bold a little bit and held that rod, removed from the socket, again inserted, again removed, again inserted, and said, the socket looks tight, the rod is fitting very tightly. She took another socket, which was a bit bigger and inserted the same rod there.then said, the socket is not tight, but the rod could be little small.
I said, rod is not that small. Saying this, I lifted my t shirt a bit. My shorts were already having a tent in them. She looked at the tent and nodded. "Hmmm, after all, the rod is not that small." And winked at me. She got up, bent again, this time too close to my face and her hanging boobs were just few inches away from me. She whispered in my ears, take a good look now. You have a surprise waiting for you.
She remained bent a while and quickly went in. I was dumbstruck. 
Kids were playing. Soon, Amita was back and asked the kids to clear up as it was lunch time. She then asked Ritesh to go and get food plate from mom. Asked Arin to get fresh and she bent down to pick toys. Initially, I didn't get it, but soon the extra bounce in her boobs caught my attention. She had removed her bra.
Now, she picked up the same rod, inserted in bigger socket, repeated it 2-3times and said, interesting game and winked. Then she first closed the hall door and quickly bent in front of me and whispered again. Look at them. 
I did not need that instruction actually. I could even see her areola of both boobs. Then she shook them a bit for me. I could see dark brown nipple if one boob. Instinctively, I stretched my right hand and inserted in her top till me hand could reach her left boob. I pressed her boob, rather bit tightly. She moaned and whispered, slowly. 
I wanted to insert my second hand also, but Arin called her from bedroom. She understood my intention somehow. She quickly held me left hand, guided it to her right boob. Now both my hands were in her top from above, holding her bra less boobs. I pressed them a bit, slowly this time and before I could take her niples in my thumb and index finger, she got up and went in, saying "play time is up, Arin"
Arin was confused and said, I have already stopped playing.
Amita could here me closing there hall door behind me. 

To be continued
[+] 7 users Like DPLover's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start bro ?
[+] 1 user Likes Ram Prasad's post
Like Reply
Wow really wonderful and super erotic bro . Please continue it will be mind blowing story .
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Please update bro
Like Reply
Super hot n erotic pls continue....
Like Reply
Very nice start , looks like a very interesting story , pls continue
Like Reply
(27-09-2021, 09:43 AM)Ram Prasad Wrote: Nice start bro ?

Yes Bro... Will update shortly
[+] 1 user Likes DPLover's post
Like Reply
I couldn't believe what just had happened. I was envying my own hands :-P 
I came to our house and saw that Sakshi di was searching something in the fridge. She was bent a bit and that was the first time I paid attention to her bums. In my mind, I compared her bums with those of Amita. Off course, Amita was the winner. But, Sakshi di was endowed in upper department. Now I know their sizes, Amita's size was just 32 While Sakshi di was 36. When Sakshi di saw me she asked me "where were you? Ritesh had come home earlier". I was not expecting this question, but somehow answered, I was helping Amita di (had to put this di for Amita too :-( ). Sakshi di paused for a second, as if she did not believe my answer. But said nothing. She said, ok, let us have lunch. 
She prepared plates for us and we went to hall. The bell rang. I opened the door. Amita was at door with Arin. Amita checked if Sakshi di was looking at us or not, and winked at me. Then Arin and Ritesh sat together for lunch.
Me and Sakshi di were sitting opposite to each other on single sofa. Kids sat on floor. 
Ritesh sat near Sakshi di and Arin was towards my side. Kids were watching some cartoon while eating. During commercial break, sunny leone's manforce condom ad came up. I quickly tried to change the channel. Both the kids frowned and complained, they wanted to see that basket ball. To this, to my surprise, Sakshi di said,

"but your Mamu is not interested in basket ball...He is interested in other balls."

She herself realized she shouldn't have said that. But the arrow was shot from the bow. I was in dilemma of what expressions to show on my face. The next moment, I changed back to cartoon channel and Amita came to check on Arin. She had given some Shrikhand (sweet made up of hung curd) to Arin and she brought same for Ritesh too. 
She bent and served it to both of them. She asked Sakshi di if she wants some. Sakshi di didn't like sweet much. She was from Namkeen group ;-) . 
Well, I liked sweets but only few dishes. Shrikhand was not on that list. But when Amita asked, I nodded a yes. This surprised Sakshi di and she said, 

"Amita, may be since you are serving he is having Shrikhand, else he never even touches it. "

Amita replied, 

"he should eat more stuff like Shrikhand etc. Look how slim he looks. He should have more power."

All the while Amita was looking at Sakshi di, but she was kind of watching me in slanting gaze. 
She bent down and gave some chapati to Arin, looked at me, rather caught me trying to get a look at her cleavage. She Smiled, rolled her eyes indicating "later, not now" as Sakshi di was also there.

In a while, Sakshi di was done with her lunch. She kept her plate in sink and came with some food to serve Ritesh.
She bent to serve the food and for the first time, I was deliberately trying to get a look at her cleavage. Her big boobs made a deep valley and it was quite easy to get glimpse of her cleavage even if she bends slightly. Now that she was bent completely, I could sense how heavy her boobs were. They were big, firm and now hanging, with a big cleavage. 
Sakshi di, in bent position, looked towards me to ask if I need something. She caught me looking at her cleavage. She immediately straightened herself, adjusted her top and with angry expression went in.
I was done and went to keep the plate. Sakshi di was washing her plate. She said,

"What were you looking at just before?"
I wasn't expecting this confrontation.
I stammered a bit and denied.

"Nothing di "

Sakshi di said, it better be nothing. You should focus on studies and food.

"Yes di"

I quickly ran to hall.

Amita was at the door, just looking for Arun.
Arin also had finished his lunch. Amita came and took his plate, asked him to wash his hands. Without much eye contact she went to her house. I couldn't help but watch her bums as she was going away from me. 
I so wished to touch them and press her boobs again...Oh....I wanted to do many things to her. I was still a bit afraid if she will allow any further? Or was it just one time thing?...I just hoped it was not one time thing.

In the evening, Amita asked Sakshi di if she can take me with her to the market.
My eyes glitterred immediately.
Sakshi di agreed without much thoughts.
But said to me ,
"Pay attention to the shopping and helping Amita di only."
"Yes di"
"And don't look for any other balls" 
Sakshi di whispered, in a smiling tone.
So, she was not that mad at earlier instance. It gave me a big relief.

Me and Amita went to parking lot. She took out her tvs bike and started it. I was thinking of driving and then braking in between suddenly to feel her boobs on my back.
But that was not ti happen.
I sat, keeping quite distance not touching Amita.
Once we were out of the society gate, she asked me to come forward and sit properly.
She also asked me to hold her hips, saying, you need to hold me as I drive fast.
I did not do it.
She raised the bike speed so much that I had to hold her net her hips.
She laughed "I had told you already"
I held her, rather bit tightly. Her fleshy hip was maddening. I had kept my legs on the foot rest. She lifted her bums a bit to adjust the posture and slides little towards back of the seat. This resulted in my thighs coming in contact with her bums and back of the thighs. I pressed my legs together to get more feel of her flesh. She hummed at that.

"Hmmm.....Someone is being bold now...haahaahaahaa"

I moved my hand from her hip a little downwards. I was afraid, if I do more movement, someone on the road may notice and will be a trouble. She dis not resist.
But, I was unable to grab her bums like that, because she was sitting on bike. She got what I wanted, lifted her bum a bit again to adjust posture. I took the opportunity and placed my hand facing upwards exactly below her left ass cheek. She sat on my hand and I immediately grabbed her ass cheek. 
She squirmed at that.
"ouch...That's too harsh..."
"Hmmm I know... No one can be much gentle with you. Especially with your bum...You know?"

"Harshad (her husband) is also mad for these actually."

I was surprised that she was talking this much freely, probably for the first time.

"The right one is not happy actually because left one is getting all the attention"
She said in a naughty tone.

I removed my left hand and patted with right hand on her right bum upper side.
She helped me take my hand below it.
I kept my hand there till we reached market.
She stopped the bike and stood on her feet on either sides, still holding the bike and waiting for me to get down.
I quickly kept both my hands on her hip initially and as if to adjust balance, brought them down on her bums and quickly squeezed both the bums.
The parking area was crowded for anyone to notice this.

She then took me to market, bought many household things etc. And then took me to a hosiery shop.
OMG....My dick was instantly hard at the doorsteps.
AMIta went in and probably had already selected some clothes.
Since I was a college going student, the shop owner lady asked me to sit on a stool which was on outer side, not close to the changing room. But Amita said to the shop lady that, she wanted to buy undergarments for me.
So he must come. 
We went to inner counter of the shop, near changing rooms. 
She asked me the come close to the changing room door and went in.
In a while, she opened the door slightly and signed me to come near. The room was at the end of all changing rooms so no one could easily see me peeping inside. But I was not bothered. What I was looking at was out of the world. She was only in her bra and panties. My dick went numb. She gave a naughty smile and unclasped her bra. 
To tease me further, she held the cups with her one hand, turned around and showed me her smooth back. Also, could see her bum cheeks coming out from her panties. She walked backwards so her bum was facing the door. I stretched my hand quickly inserted in her panty and pressed her naked left bum cheek.
She looked back, and dropped her hand which was covering her bra cups. Instantly I withdrew hand from her bum and adjusted my hard on as I could see her right side boob clearly with pointed nipple. She squeezed it with her right hand, and faced the mirror. I was not as tall as her, so could not get mirror view. She held both her hands high and tied her hair. Oh my God...What a sight it was. Then she bent and picked up the bra. I got view of her hanging boobs. I came in my pants. She also closed the door immediately. To relax, I sat near the counter table and let my hard on subside. It was not happening. I imagined her hitting my cock with a big hammer. But that added to my horny ness somehow. 
She came from the changing room, paid for her stuff. Shop lady inquired why we dis not buy clothes for me.
Amita replied, "fitting is not that good for him. " And we quickly got back to parking lot.
I insisted on driving the bike, but she rejected. 
It was little dark outside now as the night was approaching. On bike, I was pressing her legs, hips and bum flesh with my legs. 
While coming home, she turned into a lane which was having less traffic and was competitively dark due to lack of 2-3 street lights. She held my left hand, keeping the bike steady with her right one. And kept it on her left boob, under the dupatta. Anyone coming from front side could never guess it. To me, it was dream come true. I pressed her boob with all my strength. This time, I also found her nipple from outside itself and pinched it between fingers. She literally moaned and leaned back a bit. With daring, I brought my right hand on her right boob and simultaneously pressed both her boobs. She slowed the bike purposely. Then signalling me to stop, she took a U turn. Very clever. 
When we again passed through that dark road patch, I again pressed both her boobs.
I also said to her, "objects in the mirror are bigger than they appear" 
She laughed wholeheartedly to that.

I also inserted my left hand in her top from bottom side. I pinched her stomach and navel. Her navel was the sexiest thing.I was trying to press her left boob from inside, but dress was too tight to di that, so I withdrew.

When we came back home, we kept distance. Sakshi di asked me what all we had bought and then Amita herself showed all the shopping, except for her innerware shopping. 

It was soon dinner time and both kids are at their own house so nothing happened on dinner. 

TBC

[+] 6 users Like DPLover's post
Like Reply
oh wow...
hot narration
Like Reply
So hot nice update keep updating .
Like Reply
Steadily going, keep it up
Strong buildup erotic scenes
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Best erotic English story I came across in recent times …
Please update waiting for more and more
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
Like Reply
You might wonder that I haven't mentioned about Sakshi di's or Amita's Hubby much. Sakshi di's Husband Amar was a businessman. He used to be focused on his business most of the time. Even at home he used to be on calls. He also worked on Saturdays. On Sundays, even though he took off from work, he was still on phones or in some work related thoughts. Sakshi di didn't complain about it. May be because it made their finances stable. But I used to wonder time to time, how is their relationship? Does Amar satisfy Sakshi di? 
This used to give me hard on nowadays. Since I had got a taste of women's flesh, I started thinking about Sakshi di also. I used to secretly admire her figure. Used to be ready for any opportunity to get a glimpse of her flesh. She was not careless but not too careful too when it came to dressing or overall appearance, especially at home. 
So it was not that difficult for me to get a glimpse of her cleavage or to get hint of her panty line when she bends or get to see her bra strap occasionally. Though she caught me on few occasions, she did not confront about it, except for 1 or 2 times. Those times, I managed to say "nothing di" 
But it was clear to me that I have to be careful about Sakshi di. So, I used to try those glimpses only when it was safe. 
On the other hand, Amita was careless in front of me and it used to be my feast. However, I still was careful when Sakshi di was around. Amita didn't care. Amita later told me that Sakshi di advised her to be careful with her clothes or appearance,especially when I was around.
The irony was, when Amita was telling me this, I was mercilessly pressing her boobs from inside her top, but over bra, in her hall. 
Anita's hubby Harshad was in IT company at a higher post. So it was same with these 2 idiots. Having beautiful wife and kid at home, and they were busy in their work. It was clear that Amita was not satisfied. That was my blessing. Although, Amita did not let me go any further. Once when I tried to lift her gown, she stopped me in stern voice. Then she herself lifted her gown, showed me her thighs, let me touch her thighs, just once. Then said, not beyond this. I was disappointed, but couldn't help. May be, it was due to the risk that someone may catch us. But, we used to steal moments and I used to press her boobs. Rarely, she allowed my pinch her nipples, sometimes directly or sometimes over her bra. This was how I came to know her size. On one such occasion, I asked her and she told me without hesitation. Next moment, I blurted out, "what could be Sakshi di's size?"... Amita gave a naughty smile to me and said, why don't you find out yourself?
She showed me one of her bra from drawers and explained where the size is mentioned.
Now I was curious to find out Sakshi di's size. I was also afraid if di found out. So I decided a plan. When di was about to go for bath, she already kept her fresh clothes in bathroom. She just came back to take her hair clip, I barged in bathroom, and said, "sorry di, I have an early class today".
She was angry, but couldn't help.
I took my bath quickly and then after drying myself, got hold of her bra. Size was 36.
But it was not possible for me to let go.I sniffed her bra. My dick was hard like iron. Unknowingly, I placed her bra on my dick and started shagging. Bang on the door almost gave me heart attack. The bra slipped off my hands and became all wet. I quickly picked it up and placed where it was. Came out wrapping towel over my now limp dick.
Di was at the door, having angry look. She went in, I came out and got ready for college and quickly left home. In the evening, since Amar was at home, Sakshi di did not raise any topic, but she was still angry.
Next day, I told this to Amita. She laughed at first.then consoled me by hugging me. All this happened in her bedroom as kids were playing in hall and Sakshi di was having bath. Amita gave me idea and I came back home.
Amita also winked saying, "so, 36 it is. You will be lucky if you get them ;-) "

That's it....That was the beginning of my fantasy to do something (rather many things) with Sakshi di.....

TBC
[+] 5 users Like DPLover's post
Like Reply
Super sir
Like Reply
Bro hot update. I want big update eagerly waiting bro please please.
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
(01-10-2021, 02:14 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Bro hot update. I want big update eagerly waiting bro please please.

Will try to give update within tomorrow. 
Not sure if it can be a longer one or not.
[+] 1 user Likes DPLover's post
Like Reply
Super episode.. nice buildup to the next level 
Thank you for updates
Waiting for next update … and their plan
Like Reply
I did not know where to start. I thought of taking Amita's help, but thought otherwise after second thought.
I was proud of my strength, and length. I was blessed with a good 7" dick. (I know, stories have this fake 10" or 12" sizes mentioned. But let us accept that, it is not possible, at least for Indians)
It was quite nice given my age. 
May be, Amita had checked the length over my tent that day, when she allowed me to press her boobs for the first time. Though things were not progressing beyond boob pressing, some leg touching with Amita, I was happy with whatever I got. Rather, I wanted Amita to make next move. At least that much was clear to me, that, if a married lady takes next step, she has given thoughts to various risks and only after that she has taken the step. I decided to push little further, very slowly with Amita and simultaneously try luck with Sakshi di. 

From the bra incident, I got into habit of checking for her inners and shag with them. (No no, I am not going with all those stories where brother gets caught with sisters inners and then things happen). I used to fantasize about touching her boobs and ass. I also used to fantasize about how she will look without any clothes or how she and Amar would look when they are having sex. It used to give me immense hard on. 
This also changed the way I used to be in front of her. I used every opportunity to be near her. Occasional casual touches to her body started slowly. Once in a while, when she is preparing for dinner, while watching TV , I started massaging her shoulders. The first time, she was surprised and almost took my hands away. But I insisted and as the feeling was wonderful for her too, allowed me to continue. At home, she used to be in gown or punjabi suit. When occasional shoulder massage started, she used to take away her dupatta, if she is wearing punjabi suits. In case of gown, it was out of question. But I observed that, she used to anticipate that massage and used to be ready and used to relax once it started. Since I used to sit on sofa, I started getting glimpse of her cleavage almost every time. 
Once, I also massaged her upper back and she made a sound like "aah" as in ti indicate how nice it felt. I could feel her bra straps on shoulders and now the bra hooks at upper back. Now this massage got into alternate day affair. 
I also gave such massages to Amita, when Sakshi di is having bath. We made kids play in our house and I used to sneek in Amita's house. In her case, she used to unclasp bra and I used to play with her boobs too. Sometimes, I also could touch her smooth belly and play with sexy Navel. Pushing things forward, I used to crawl my hands down, bit by bit. Now she was comfortable me touching her panty line or occasionally inserting a finger or to in her party. I asked her, if she is clean shaven down there?
She laughed at that question and asked me,
"Why do you want to know?"
"Just to confirm my guess"
"And what is that"?
"That, it must be neatly trimmed"
"Hmm...May be you will get a chance to check it yourself."
"Really?"
"Yes, do not get too excited, will tell you when".
Now there was some progress and something to look forward too with Amita.

With Sakshi Di, I progressed till her lower back. It was heaven feeling to press her a bit plump body.  Sometimes, I could get to touch her bare skin at shoulders, even under her gown. 
Once, Amita faked body pain in front of Sakshi di. Sakshi di immediately told her to get massage from me. 
Amita quickly sat in front of me in our hall.
I looked at Sakshi di. She just signed me with eyes.
I showed a little reluctance first, then dropped shoulders and sat behind Amita.
I started running her shoulders and she started making "aah" sounds. 
But she was quite bold and asked me to massage till her lower back. Sakshi di didn't stay there and got busy with some work. Kids were running to and fro between the 2 houses. I quickly touched Amita's boobs from side as she gave me signal. I was going down from side of boobs till her lower waist., And up again. Sakshi di came between and saw that. I looked at di. She gave me a smile, not sure what smile was that. 
But soon, Amita got up, thanked me and left.
In the evening, when I was massaging Sakshi di, she asked me, how is Anita's body?
"What do you mean?" (I played a bit)
"I mean, was she stiff at her shoulders, just like me?"
"Stiff? No no...It was other way round. Smooth like butter." 
"Hmmm"
Then Di grabbed my hands and asked me to massage the sides too....Off course she did not allow me higher near her armpits... But below her boob line. 
The next day, I was playing with kids and two ladies were talking.
Amita thanked Sakshi di for suggesting massage.
Then Sakshi di said, yes yes he is nice at it. 
He was praising your smooth skin. And winked. 
I could her it because my attention was at their talk only. 
It was a bit surprise for me to hear such typical girly talk from Sakshi di.
Sakshi di and Amita were not close friends, as far as I know.
Amita said,
You are lucky. You. Can get massage any time. 
Di just replied "hmmm"
"And He is lucky  to get to massage you whenever you want"...
Di didn't say anything on this.
Amita continued
"By the way, how are things with Amar's work? Same busy busy all the time?"
"Hmmm....Is it the same with Harshad"?
"Yes...It is like we are just two strangers staying together.
I stopped the massage in the morning because I remembered how Harshad used to rub my back or shoulders few years back"
"Oh Amita, do not worry. They are doing it for our comfortable lifestyle only."
"Sakshi, material comfort is not everything.
Anyway, sorry ti drag topic here.
And by the way, I am going to steal you masseur once in a while, okay?" And Amita winked. 
In the evening, Sakshi di took Ritesh and Arin to nearby park. Amita thanked her as she was having some back pain, and requested if I can give some massage to her.
Without much thought Sakshi di said ok.
Now, were alone in Anita's house for at least an hour. I was very happy.
Amita closed hall door and hugged me. I tried to press her ass immediately.
She stopped me, removed her gown in one go and walked towards their bedroom.
She had got some oil ready there. She asked me to give some oil massage to her. Oh, wowww....My dick was hard. She asked me to remove my clothes too.
So I was also in my underwares. I hugged her before she lied down. I pressed her ass and she did not resist. Then I hugged her from behind. My tent was pressed between her ass cheeks. I cupped her boobs and took them out from bra cups. She was totally fine with that. I pinched her nipples and tweaked them. She was moaning. But soon lied down and asked me to pour oil on her back.
I did so and was about to start massage.
She stopped me. 
"This is just a pretending you dumbo"
I was puzzled.
Then she got up and came near me. Inserted her hands in my waistband and in a go removed my underware. She took hold of my hard dick and stroked it. 
"Your stick is really big after all"
"Hmmm"
"Have you done anything with a girl before?"
"No"...
Amita laughed a bit and said
"Yeah, it is clear...Who will waste so much time on just pressing boobs." 
I didn't like that comment, so next second, I grabbed her face and kissed her on lips. I have seen many porn movies and smooches in English movies. I just tried to copy.
She was taken a back with that a bit, just for fraction of second, but she too started responding. It was my first kiss. I could not wait anymore. I inserted hands in her party and pressed her ass bare skin. And took her panty down till her knees. As I kneeled down to do that, my face came in front of her smooth, clean shaven pussy. Her aroma filled my nose. I got up and placed my right hand fingers on her pussy lips.
She moaned. 
I started moving my fingers up and down while kissing her at the same time.
She was stroking me in steady speed.
But the moment my 1 finger entered her pussy, she increased the speed. To me, this was a total new sensation. I also bucked my hips in backward-forward motion,to match with her strokes. But could not last long and ejaculated on her hand and floor. 
She was still holding my dick and stroking it.
After a while, she bent down, kissed my deflating dick head. Just a kiss and then kissed me full on lips. I hugged her tightly and from behind....Using all my energy to press her boobs. Her breathing became fast and she guided one of my hands on her pussy. I started fingering her.
I was kissing her neck and shoulders while doing this. All the oil applied to her back was getting rubbed on my torso. With one hand I was playing with her boobs alternatively and other hand was drilling her wet pussy.
All this made my dick raise a bit initially.
She realised it and started stroking me again. She stopped in between and turned around. Bent again and kissed my dick, took the dick head in her mouth for fraction of second and stood up.
She took my dick and rubbed on her outer pussy lips. 
"I want it inside....But we do not have much time"
"What  to do then?"
"Lay down"
I obeyed.
She came up, straddled me, took my now hard dick in her hands and slowly started lowering herself on it. The feeling was amazing. Her pussy was smooth, wet yet hot. I could feel all her body heat there. 
Once she took me completely in, she took both my hands in her hand and started raising up and down.
She seemed not to care for anything and was just concentrating on herself. She closed her eyes. She was not bothered about anything. She increased her speed.
Her face was showing mixed expressions of pain and pleasure. With extreme pleasure she kept bouncing and came to a sudden stop. She leaned forward, kissed me on lips and remained like that. 
My hands were now free. I roamed then on her back and also pressed her ass a bit. I was still hard, but did not want to disturb her. In a while, she got up and asked me to stand up. As I stood up, she hugged me and thanked me. I kissed her and tried to rub my dick again near her pussy. She smiled and said, 
"Let me take care of him some other time.
Let us Get dressed."
I was disappointed, but could not force her.
Still, I kneeled down and tried to kiss her pussy.
She laughed and said, wait, not like this.
She sat on the edge of bed, spread her legs, leaned back a bit. This opened up her pussy a bit. I leaned forward and planted a kiss there. I had seen pussy licking in porn, but was not so sure how to do it. So just kissed and got up.
She signed me to come close.
Took my dick in hand. It was now cooling down a bit. She placed it at her entrance and I did not need instruction to push forward.
I made few strokes in and out...And she stopped me.
"Next time, I want you to do this"
It was a full KLPD moment for me.
But I couldn't force. Got up, dressed up and came home. Went to toilet and shagged with all her nude images in my mind.
When I was about to cum, for the second time, Sakshi di came home. The image in my mind quickly changed to that of Sakshi di.
I was inside her in my mind, fucking her from front... My shagging Speed increased and I came hard....Harder than earlier somehow.
I was exhausted. 
When I came out of toilet...Di was about to enter there. 
"How much time you take in here..."..
I was not having any energy to reply.
I just  lied down on sofa in hall and without even knowing, drifted to sleep.

TBC.
[+] 5 users Like DPLover's post
Like Reply