Incest A sinful son Pimps his MOM by keerthirahul123
A sinful son Pimps his MOM

keerthirahul123
1st August 2013
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone

Disclaimer - This is a real story with the main plot being incest. if INCEST offends you then kindly leave this page so that your sentiments aren't hurted.

----------------------------------------
enslaver

sinful son pimps his mom - Continuation

Jan 2 2017

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1469963
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Starting with the story

My name is Munna(pet name) and im currently 26 yrs old. I stay in INDIA in AP state. Like everyone unfortunately my family is not a complete family comprising of Mother, Father & son. I don't have father. Infact I haven't seen him till date. I don't know his name also. Neither a pic is there also. So the basic fact is that someone used my mom and I was born. So I'm a certified BASTARD.

During my childhood I used to ask my mom about my father and she used to show me a picture of god and say that he is your father. Due her behaviour and getting pregnant her family disowned her and I have never known or seen any of her relatives. Soo basically it's only 2 of us and no one else. No one from her family never ever tried to contact us.

I have currently completed my graduation and working in a BPO. I have no clue ass how my mom brought me up since she is not educated as well. From last 2 years since I'm working I'm running the house comprising of me and my mom.

Now let me talk about my mom. She is currently 47 yrs old. Very Very fair lady, height of 5'6 and weight of over 78kilod. She is more on the plump side. Her figure is 42-34-38. Her hair is till her waist with excellent curves. Her eyes are amazing and the best part is the back of her where kids can play a 20-20 cricket match as well.

Moving back to my childhood, I was always bullied by everyone cos I used to tell them that I dont know who my father is. Sometimes I used to start from home to school but wouldn't go to school rather sit in a park and spend time since I was tired of being ragged. I might have changed more than 7 schools before I comeplted my 10th. Even in my college I was the scare goat. All fellow classmates used to make fun of me. This was the case of mine in school and colleges. Moving to my home surrounding was no better, when i used to walk on the roads some unknown uncles used to walk over to me and take me to an ice cream parlour and give me a nice treat and ask me about my mom. So i have become habituated of my mom being treated as a prostitue or rather a call woman.

May be due to the constant people around me treating me like a pimp I became used to it and mentally started thinking that I'm a pimp to my mom. And as people say my mom's behaviour is also no better. The way I have changed my schools we used to change the houses as well since she used to dress provocatively and the housewife's used to make sure that we vacated the place. Since she was on a plumpier side and she wears some low neck blouses as well so she used to look like a vamp.

Let me make it clear that I never have seen my mom in a wrong manner. I mean I never had the thoughts of having sex with her infact not even seducing her. My the feeling of pimping her developed very very strongly in me. From the time I reached ** years the thought of pimping her gradually started growing. The seed incorporated or rather sowed in my mind has slowly developed froma sappling to a shrub and now to a tree.

As usual I used to check various forums and boards to find like minded people but could few and used to relate to my story in their fantasy world. No one would actually understand the pain I went through in my childhood. One day in a forum one guy messaged me saying incest lover here. So i responded to him saying I dont know if i can call myself as an incest lover since I dont have any sexual attractions with any of my blood relattions rather to be specific my only mom. So he said that he is also not into true incest but he had a fetish of having penetration with a mother in front of his son. I felt I hit a jackpot and we exchanged our yahoo messenger ids.

Slowly we started talking, for your info this guy is not the first guy who spoke to me more than 500-600 people have got in touch with me but none were so matured and understanding.
At first he told me his age was 26 but later he told me his actual age is 30. So we started talking, exchanging ideas, etc.. I wasn't sure if I can proceed with him but he wanted to make things move faster since he was unable to wait. Then one day I took a cam cell to my home and clicked a few pictures of her in various angles with loads of clevage and sent it to him. We exchanged our nos. He was happy seeing her and said he can definately seduce her. I was happy and said ok.

That night I went to my shift and came back at 6:00am next day and hit the bed. I was disturbed by some sound and to my amazement it was he who was calling me so I picked up the call in sleepy mood and said hello. He literally shocked me by saying I'm in your city and came to meet you. I'm at this railway station. I could hear my heart beat since I was afraid and tensed. I finally took a deep breath & thought to myself and decided to go forward and meet him. I took an auto and went to the railway station and I was able to recognize him since we exchanged our pics as well. I went near him and shook his hand and he gave me a hug. He said let's go to a lodge so that he can freshen up. We took an auto and went to a lodge. He booked the room for Rs.300 and we went inside the room.

I think his bladder was full and he rushed to the washroom while i laid down on the bed and switched on the TV. after 15 mins he came out and I was shocked he was half naked with only a t-shirt. The bottom part was empty. He walked with no shy and as if its common he came and sat on the bed and was watching tv. after few mins he told can you go and get me some breakfast while I will take a shower. So i locked the room from outside and went down to get him something. I came back to the room thinking he might have been out but he wasn't. The water was running in the bathroom. I kept the parcels on the teapoy and was watching tv. After 10 mins he came stark naked and asked me what have you brought. I said I got him 2 plates of Idli and vada. He asked me to serve him in a plate while he dries himself. So I served the hot idli's & vada on a plate and kept it on the table. He dried himself up and wore a lungi kind of thing and started eating.

After he was done, he slided on to the bed next to me and woke me up since I already drifted into sleep. I woke up suddenly and saw him smiling. I asked how and why did you come so suddenly. He said yesterday evening after seeing your mother's picture I couldn't wait any longer. I look a train and came all the way here. I said that's great and thanked him for coming. He also obliged. He then started devising a plan asking me does she know my friends, so I told him that she knows very well that I dont have any friends. So he asked me do I take any name of my manager at home. I told yes and his name was Johnson. So he asked if my mom has seen him I said no. So he told me that take me to your home as I['m Johnson and tell her that Johnson has lost his job so he has come to stay.

I was acting cool but inside I was freaked out cos by evening my cab comes and i need to go to work leaving him with my mother. I was afraid as what kind of a person he is and what shit I have landed myself into. Seeing my pale face he understood my dilema and handed over me a pack of cards. They were his atm cards, pan card and driving license. He said I know what you are thinking, please keep these cards with you as a proof if I turn out to be a robber or a murderer. I liked his sincerarity and said no need of these and told him to stay here for today since I would need time to go home and cook some story for my mom. he said ok. I bid him audieu and went home. My mom was watching tv and asked me as where did I go. I told him that Jhonson was from Delhi and he used to stay at company guest house. and yesterday night there was some issue and office people have fired him and threw him out of the house as well. I told her that Jhonson is in office fighting now so tomorrow morning he will be coming to our home to stay. She said ok & I went in and slept.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Evening as usual I got up at 6pm and called him to see as how he was. He answered the call and told me that he was in a theatre watching a movie. I apologized to him that I had to leave him and come to sleep since I had a night shift he said not to worry. I disconnected the call since I didnt wanted to disturb his movie. I went to the office and was on my work. Cell phones were to be kept in a locker. So at 9pm during dinner time i rushed to the locker to see my cell and there were 34 missed calls from him. I hurried outside the premise and gave him a call. He picked up and said why are you not answering. I told him that I had to keep the cell in the locker and cannot take it on the floor. He said ok and told me that he was about to leave thinking I fooled him. I said no way and apologized to him for not having told the locker thing. He said what time can you come to pick me up. I said I will meet you by 5:30 will be able to get up. He said he will not sleep the whole night since he wants to sleep with me during day so that after I leave to office he can spend time with mom till later night. I said ok and went for my dinner.

The clock stuck 5:00 am and I took a cab to a different place that is where he was staying. After taking the cab I called him thinking he would have slept but to my amazement he was awake and picked my call in the first ring itself. I told him that I have started and asked him to pack his things and checkout. He told me that he already checked out and waiting near the lodge. I giggled in myself that he is a deperate guy and cut the call. i got down the place and he was ready. He came near me shook my hands and said shall we take an auto. I told to wait and sort out the plan. We both lighted a cigarette and started discussing. He told me that he has his plan for the night after I leave and also promised me that he wont try to bang her or anything. I said ok and we practised a few dialogues and went home. I knocked the door but my heart was knocking my chest at 200kmps.

After a couple of knocks I could hear some rumbling sound inside and told him she is coming. Finally she opened the door and i walked and told him Johnson pls come inside. He came inside and checked mom. My mom was shocked since she thought my manager would be over 40 yrs but he was in his 30's. My mom told the same on his face to which re responded quite amazingly. He said aunty I have studied MBA in USA and hence I get high jobs. She was amazed and told him to have seat and she will prepare some coffee for us. She walked in and I turned towards him. He smirked and said within 1-2 weeks I will be able to bed her for sure. I said all the best and took the news paper. Though i was prentening to read the paper I was observing him thinking will be do any nasty unexpected thing. In 10 min my mom came out with 3 cups of coffee. I was sure that he will try to touch her hand while taking it but he hasn't done anything of that sort. He quietly took the coffee and started sipping. My mom also reclined on the sofa and was sipping coffee. There was absolute silence for over 120 seconds and then my mom broke the silence by asking him Johnson what has happened in the office. I told her Johnson has been standing all night long and he hasn't slept you guys can speak after we both take a nap. She said sorry my mad and went inside to arrange our beds. In no time she called us and went inside and slept. He was probably too tired. In a matter of not more than 5 mins I could hear him snoring. I also closed my eyes and went in to the sleeping world.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
I got up at around 5pm and saw him still snoring away. I didnt wanted to wake him up. So i quietly woke up and rushed into the washroom. I finished all my chores and came out to the hall to see my mom asual watching tv. She saw me in the hall and got up from her sofa saying me to have my lunch. I sat on the table with a plate in front of me. She started serving me. While i was gulping down she asked me what about Johnson. I said he will be at home only and you please take care of him. He is very disturbed and lost so please dont leave him alone. She said ok and went inside to get some other curry. Finally i finished my lunch and went inside the room to wake him and bid him bye.

I went inside and he was still sleeping i shook him violently and woke up. He was in a daze and cudnt recognize the place as well. In 2 min he regained his senses and wished me good morning. I wished him the same and said that's it's time for me to leave to office and will be back in the morning. He face gloweed like anything with the mere fact that my mom would be alone with him. I said please be careful and dont ruin anything. He said he is well prepared and he will make sure that he will become an integral part of the family. I wished him good luck and left to the office. I told him that he can sms me and i will return his call. He said ok and I left.

I reached my office place but my mind was at home only. One moment I was feeling happy that my dream is gonna come true and on the other side I was afraid that I left my mom with a guy whom i know only for few weeks. I was having mixed emotions. I wasn't able to concentrate on my work either. I was counting every second at my work for my dinner break. Finally the clock 9 and i ran as if a mad dog was chasisng me. I rushed to the locker and grabbed my cell. There were no notifications, no sms or missed calls. My heart skipped a beat. With trembling hands I dialed his no and it was ringing. Finally I heard some rumbling noice and a hello of a lady. I regained my senses and could realise the voice of my mom. I breathed a relief and asked how were things at home. She was talking normally but her tone was a little over than above. I again asked her how were things. She said everything was fine. Johnson was so nice. They spoke about many things and she also said that Johnson has vertical disc slip and hence he couldn't sit for a longer time so she gave him a zandu balm massage and he just went inside to take a bath. I was happy that I picked up the right guy and he is very well mannered and matured. I told my mom to tell johnson to msg as he told me that he has some work early morning. She said ok and cut the call. I was somehow happy and relaxed. I went back to my work and was able to concentrate on the work now.

The clock spun to 5:00am and I went to the locker casually since I was sure my mom was in the right pair of hands. I took the cell and there were 2 sms. I opened the latest one and it said i will be awake only and call me once u reach ur home. We will have a fag and then come back. I then open the other one and it said - Dude your mom is an amazing person, the current bonding i have with her i thought it would take a weeks time but it just took not more than 4 hrs after u left. I smiled to myself that my mission is on the right track and gave him a call. He picked it up and said r u done with work. I said yes and starting home now. He said get down at the lane starting I will be there in 20 mins. I said ok and took the cab.

After i sat in the cab i was no more nervous or tensed.I was very much excited to hear the proceedings. Finally I reached the lane i was supposed to get down and asked the cab driver to stop. He stopped the vehicle and I got down. I saw him waving to me at a little distace I went near him and wished him good morning. He said let's go for a walk while I tell u the things that happened. I said ok & we started walking.

(Johnson's point of view)
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
(Johnson's point of view)

So munna after you left I didnt come out of the bedroom since she will be expecting me. I stayed inside for like 30-40 mins and came out. Before coming out I changed my clothes to a lungi and came into the hall. She was watching tv. I went and sat on the sofa adjacent to her and said hello aunty. She wished me and asked me how did i sleep. I said thank you aunty since 3 days I haven't slept and today I slept like a log. She smiled and said good. Let me get you some coffee. I thought this was the chance and i sprang up and caught her hand and said aunty you please wait I will make the coffee for both of us. She didnt listen and was saying no you are my guest. I said ok aunty after the coffee i will leave. She was shocked and asked me why? I said since i'm a guest I cant stay for many days so i will leave. She understood my intersions and said ok fine i take my words back and you please make the coffee.I said that a sweet woman and pinched her cheeks and made her sit down. I went to the bedroom where my luggage was there and removed 2 packets of BRU instant coffee powder. As I already told you I came well prepared. I quickly brushed and went to the kitchen and in no time I came out with 2 cups of coffee. She abslutely liked it and said how do you know to make such a nice coffee. I said aunty since I stay alone I learnt all these. She smiled and asked me as would you mind sharing what has happend in the office. I told her some story and she was moved with the injustice that I framed in the story. She said the world is spoilt and was about to get up to keep the coffee cup in the sink when i again got up and hold her hand saying I made the coffee and I have the right on the cups also. She giggled and handed me the cup. I sat down with her cup and was sipping my coffee. I finished my coffee and saw there was a little amount of coffee left in her cup. I started a conversation with her about polictics and in the meanwhile I looked at her cup and said aunty you are wasting my precious coffee and showed her the cup with little coffee and without further delay i kept the cup to my lips and licked it clean. She was giggling away seeing my actions. I said how come your coffee is so sweet while mine is bitter. She hit my shoulder and said ur a big filmy guy. I smiled and went inside to wash the cups.

After I came out she was sunk into the refrigerator picking up some veggies to cook for the night. Her ass was protruding out and i felt like touching it and smacking it. I somehow resisted and asked her what are you trying to find aunty. She said veggies. I said aunty today lets not cook, i will get some food from outside. You are already doing so much work daily and please let me take ur burden off for an evening atleast. She said ok and sat down in the sofa.

We continued watching tv but I wanted to make some movement so suddenly an idea struck to me and in every 5-10 mins I used to get up and twist my back. After 3-4 times doing the same she asked me if i was comfortable. I said aunty i have a slip disc and near office i used to go to a massage parlour for my back. If i dont get a massage i cannot be comfortable at all. I then asked her if she knew any massage parlour nearby. She said she has no clue. I said its ok and continued watching tv and twisting my back. After doing so for more than 15-20 times she asked me if she can rub some balm on my back. I said that will be great. She asked me to go to the bedroom and lie down on the back. I quickly went inside and slid my lungi furhter down in such a way that my anal cleft was visible a little. She came inside with a small bottle of zandu balm and sat next to me. She removed a huge glob of the balm and started applying on the back. Her touch made my dick to rise and i was lying on my stomach with an erected dick it was pretty uncomfortable. She rubbed my back for nearly 30 mins. I said the pain has vaniched and quickly tuned onto my back and caught her hand and kissed both of them saying thank u so much aunty. She said its ok and told me to take a bath. Thats when I think you called me and ur mother spoke to you. After I came out I made sure that I didnt dry my lower part and wore that flimsy lungi again. The lungi stuck to my skin and my penis was visible clearly. I went outside and sat adjacent to her and called just dial for dominos no. They gave me some nos and I called each no to see where your house falls in their radius. Luckily the 2nd no was the right one and he asked me for the order. Before placing the order i asked if she is a vegan? she said no. So i ordered for Chicken Golden delight medium size and asked me the cost of extra cheese. He said how much do you want I told him thrice of what they add. He was shocked and said ok and I also ordered for a coke bottle and cut the call.

In 15 mins we got the order, I paid the bill and took the hot box inside. I opened the box and the aroma was amazing. I took out a piece and gave her she took it shyly and we started eating. You might not have understood as why I ordered for extra extra cheese, cos the cheese will stretch and will surely get stuck somewhere on her chin part & my plan worked correctly, there was some cheese on her chin. I boldly signalled her that there is something on her chin and extended my arm. She understood my intensions and brought her face forward. I removed the cheese and immediately put it in my mouth. She again giggled with my act. From then she made sure that no cheese was getting stuck anywhere. We finished the pizza and sat down in front of the tv and opened the bottle of coke. I gave her first and she took a gulp of coke and offered me the bottle. I also made sure that I touched the bottle brim with my lips and drank. We exchanged the coke similarly till we finished it.

After a while when we were browsing the chaneels we came across sony set max which was playing Raaz 1 movie. I kept the movie and asked ur mom if I could switch off the lights. She said ok and we switched it off. Since the movie was a horror movie she was closing her eyes once in a while. So I got up and sat next to her and said dont worry I'm here. She slowly moved a little in that hands touched my biceps. We finished the movie and it was 1am. She said she will go to bed. I said good night and gave her a hug from no-where saying thank you for making my day perfect. She said no problem and told me also to sleep. i went inside ur room and was listening to songs till morning 5 and thats when you called me.
( End of Johnson's Point of View)

I said thats great and praised him for having been able to make my mom touch him on the very first day. He said that's ok and told to me to wait a week more. We then walked back to my home and had a cup of milk and both hit the bed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I got up at usual time and finished my chores, had my lunch and woke Johnson up. He got up and said bye take care. I also said bye to both mom and him and went to office. Today I was more relaxed since I was now sure of him and continued with my work. During my dinner break I called him up and he picked up the call saying that they both were having dinner and he told me to call him at 5 and wake him up since he will be sleeping as he has some work tomorrow. I was shocked as what work does he have in an unknown city. I said ok and cut the call. At morning 4:30 itself I finished my work and took my cell from the locker and started calling. He picked it up after 5-6 times calling him. He said hi and I said tell me what happened after i left. He said he woke up after i left. Finished his chores and came out. My mom greeted him and as usual he made them a drink both had and started talking some generic topics. I then asked her about her childhood and she told about all. Then I asked about her husband and she went numb. I said sorry and she said that she loved a guy of a different caste and creed and he has cheated her after making her pregnant and because of this her family has disowned her and she doesnt even know if anyone is alive or where they stay. I said to her that he was an assole to leave an angel like her. She was pleased with my answer and immediately a small smile came on her face. I said aunty dont think that you have lost him..The reality is he has lost you. She nodded her head and was quiet. I took advantage of this and went and sat beside her and hugged her to console. She melted in my arms and weeped. I said its ok and caressed her back. It was amazing feeling. Her smooth fair back was simply superb. In this process i lifted her face and gave a small kiss on her forehead and said dont worry aunty. Just relax. She felt relaxed and said let me start cooking. I said if i can help her. She said sure and we picked up some potatoes from the basket in your kitchen and I washed them for her and gave it to her to boil. She boiled them and gave them back to me to peel the skin. I did the task and gave it back to her. She then make Aloo Kurma and some white rice. We started having the hot hot rice and you called me. After having the dinner we again started watching a movie and this time it was an english movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. While watching the movie I asked her about her shopping skills. She said she does real good bargaining. I then told her that in a couple of days I have my mother's bday so can she help me with the sarees and stuff. She said sure and told me if we can go tomorrow. I said ok. Thats Y i told you that I will be sleeping since I have to go to shopping with ur slutty mother. I laughed and said when is ur mom's bday. He said after 9 months. He said he just faked it and wanted to take my mom out. He has booked a cab as well which will pick him up at 10:00am. I said enjoy and sat in the cab. On the way back home my mind waas filled with various thought. Is this the first date of my mom and that too arranged by his son? Is it the first outing of my mom with him with many more to come? such thoughts filled my mind. I reached home and mom opened the door for me. He was sleeping in his room. I went in quietly and hit the bed.

I woke up at my regular time and found that he was not on the bed. I recollected that he has planned for a shopping spree. I came into the hall to find the whole house empty. I took my cell and wanted to call them. There were 2 sms one from Johnson and one from my mom. I first opened my mother's sms which read. Hi munna it will take time for us to come home.So you please have something outside and go to office.Bye.tc.. was her msg. I was a little disapointed that my mom started ignoring me but later i felt it's her life and I chose this life for myself. I calmed down and opened Johnson's sms. It read thanks dude for letting me take your slut out. She is amazing and trust me she might have made sure atleast more than 20 people to cum in their pants. Give me a call in ur dinner break will let u know the updates. I replied back to both as Ok enjoy and tc & left to the office.

In my dinner break I again was tensed since this was a new move by Johnson and wanted to know the update. I called him up and he answered the call and said that they are back home safely. I told him i wasn't worried about that tell me the news. He said ya ya i know you were worried about it. Then i understood that my mom was next to him and he was covering it up. I said what happened. He told that they left at 10 am and went to a shopping mall picked up 3 sarees with matching blouses. I said ok. Then they went to a restaurant for lunch and after they were done they went to watch a telugu movie. After the movie they again went for shopping of pettycoats and some lingerie. I was shocked with it and asked how did you manage to take my mom on lingerie shopping. He said ya ya that easy not a problem. I will anyhow stay awakein the night lets meet up in the morning for a smoke and cut the call. My heart just skipped a beat since he said let's meet for a fag and my mom doesn't know that I or he smokes. I extended my break for another 30 mins expecting my mom to call me and blast me but nothing happened. I went back to my desk and resumed my work. After my shift before getting into the cab I again called him on his cell. He picked it up the very first ring and I first shouted on him saying why did u say lets meet for a smoke, my mom doesn't know that I smoke. He said chill buddy she knows it all dont worry nothing will happen. Infact from yesterday night I have been smoking in ur house with her right next to me. I was shocked with this. I said ok and got into the cab. I got down at the same place near the lane and as usual he was waiting for me.

I went near him and took a cigarette and lighted and told him to start.

(Johnson's point of View)

I got up at 9am and you were in deep sleep. I finished my chores and went to the hall. Your mom was making upma as breakfast. We both had it and then we both went to have our showers. We were out by 9:45 am and ready by 10am. Your mom was looking like a bombshell. She wore light sky blue saree with a sleveless low cut blouse. The moment i saw i felt like eating her. I controlled myself and we came down the apartment. The cab was on time and we boarded the cab. We went to RS Brothers and your mom selected 3 sarees after searching for over 2 hrs and told me to pick up the best one for my mom. I told the sales guy to pack all the 3 sarees. She asked me to choose 1 I told her that she was best and her selection is best and hence I have taken all 3. She smiled and we came out. Right next to the Shopping complex there was a multi cusine restaurant. We went in and ordered some rotis and butter chicken and some fried rice. We had our meal and were out by 1:30pm. I didnt wanted to go home so I said lets watch a movie my mind will also be relaxed. She was hesitant in the beginning but i pushed her saying please aunty and all. She finally said ok and took her to a nice telugu movie that was playing. After the movie got over all the crowd rushed out in that process I kept my hand on her shoulder as if to protect her. She also didnt knew my actual intensions and coperated me. We came out and it was 5:30pm. So i told your mom that even if we start to home we wont be able to meet you since your cab comes in at 6. She also agreed and I said aunty my mom stays in a village and she doesnt get linderie there. She has asked me a week to buy some for her. Can you please help. She taken aback with my words but looking at my innocent face she said I havent seen your mom so how can i choose the lingerie. I said aunty my mom exactly looks like you. including the height and weight. She is a replica of you. Only difference is that she is dark in color and not beatuiful like you. She hit my head and said shut up jonny..btw ur mom calls me jhonny.. I also laughed and went to another mall. We entered a woman's clothing shop and your mom asked for lingerie section. The sales woman guided her and i think those ladies are well experienced and she directly took out some daisy dee bra's of 108cms which is 44 size. I was shell shocked. She took 2 pairs each of bra's and panties and we came out. Before boarding the cab I parcelled a few chicken lollipops and noodles for our dinner since she would be tired. We boarded the cab and came home. We ate our dinner and she said she is too tired and went to her bedroom for a sleep. I came to our room and was listening to songs as usual.

(Johnson's point of view ends)

I then asked him that's all fine. But how did you reveal the smoking thing. He said oh ya i forgot to tell you. After we have our lunch yesterday I told her to wait in the lobby and I will be back. She said ok and sat there. I went out and had a fag and came. She could smell the cigarette and asked me do you smoke. I said yes aunty I do smoke around 2-3 cigarettes a day. she said 2-3 is fine but not more than that. I said the highest i ever smoked was 6 on the day i was fired from job. She told me to forget that incident and asked does my son also smoke. I said yes aunty but very very less than me. He smoke only 2 a day. One after his shift ends and 1 before his shift starts. So that's how she knows about our smoking.After my dinner yesterday I told her I will go out for a walk. She directly asked do you want to smoke. I blushed and said yes to which she said you can smoke here only and see the tv rather than going out. I was amazed at that and quickly sat down lighting a cigarette. If you enter your home now you will know that I smoked in your hall itself. I said you sure are excellent and we started walking back home. Before entering the house I asked him as what will he do with the sarees. He said those are to your mom only. I just faked it as my mom. I will give her tonight and impress her. I was amazed at his thinking and entered the house & as he said the whole room was stinking of tobacco. We had some milk and hit the bed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As per the routine I got up and got ready to office. Bid both them bye and left to the office. I was eagerly waiting for for my dinner break to get an update. At 9 I took my cell and saw an sms, I opened it hurriedly and it was from Johnson. It read plesae dont call me today. Call me before you get into the cab. As usual I became very very tensed and excited as whats happening at home. Many times I didnt know the time gap between 10pm to 5am but today I literally know the total hours or rather minutes or infact seconds. Finally the clock stuck 5 and I came down and started to call him. He answered the call and said good morning. I wished him and asked him what happened. He said he will give me a short brief up of what happened and will increase my excitement. I said whatever you please open your mouth. He said I gave those saress & lingerie to your mom. She wore them for me. We discussed about her body. I even commented about her boobs. In the night I went to a wine shop and got some chilled Kingfisher beer's and we both hass one each. Thats all for now. I will meet you at the end of the lane bye. He said and cut the call. He has succeeded in what he wanted me to feel. I was going mad and the cab was going slow. Finally I reached my point and got down and he was there for me. I went near him and he offered me a cigarette. I said chuck this and pls tell me what has happened. He said chill buddy will tell you light a fag and we can walk. I said ok and lighted the ciggie in less than 5 seconds and we started walking.

( Johnson's Point of View)

After you left I slept for some more time and came down all dressed up ofcourse in the lungi. I went to the kitchen and made some tea for both of us. She finished her tea and gave me her cup. I finished mine and also sipped her left over.She quietly giggled. Then i made a dull face and started watching tv with her. Though she was asking me quite a few questions I was giving her dry answers and mostly one word answers. After sometime she came and sat next to me on the small 2 seater sofa and asked me what was wrong. I first apologized to her and told her that I lied to her. She didnt understand what I was talking about. She kept pressurizing me to tell her what is wrong and what lie did I tell her. I said wait and went inside our bedroom and came back with the saress and stuff that we had bought a day before. I kept them on the ground and said. Aunty I dont have any mother and I lied to you about her birthday. I wanted to buy something to most gorgeous lady I have ever seen in my life and I know it very well that you will not accept any gifts from me. Thats why I lied to you and took you on shopping so that you can buy what you like. That is the reason I bought all the 3 sarees that you picked since you liked all the three. I wanted to give this to you when I leave but I'm leaving tomorrow morning to my home town and from the time I knew that I had to leave I was feeling guilty inside that I lied to you. I'm very sorry aunty. She was shocked and didnt speak a word. All this while I was talking to her I made sure that I dont blink my eyes and as desired there were tears in my eyes. She saw my face with tears and was moved. She came and hugged me and said Jhonny I dont mind you buying me gifts but why are you wasting money when you dont have a job. I told her aunty I never had a girlfriend and I saved all the money. Now even without job I can sustain easily for an year. She smiled at me and hugged me again. I said aunty these gifts are nothing to you thats the reason I kept them at your feet. She immediately picked them up and said thank you. I told her aunty have you accepted my gifts. She said do you think little jhonny will keep quiet if I dont accept these and hit my head. I said thank you. I said aunty I feel like a huge burden removed off me can I go and get some beer's for us. She was at first amazed at my question and later said you can get for yourself. I said then its ok aunty let us not drink only. She understood my intensions and said jhonny I have never tasted beer. I said then taste now. There always needs to be a a first chance. I said common aunty pls dont spoil the fun. with devil grin on my face i said my girlfriend has accepted my gifts and you are saying not to booze. She hit my head hard and said Im not your girl and go and get the beers now while I fry some chips for you. I immediately rushed out and took an auto and asked me to take me to a wine shop. He took me and I bought 4 botlles of Haywarrds 5000 which were pretty strong beers. I came back home and she was ready with the chips on the teapoy and 2 glasses. I went in adn kept 3 bottles in the fridge and opened one. I poured into both the glasses. At first she made all kinds of variety faces but slowwly got used to the taste and started gulping down the beer. We were cracking jokes and enjoying the light moment a lot. After we finished 3 bottles of beer I could make out her speech becoming slurry. I asked her aunty why dont you wear those sarees one by one and show me so that I can admire the godess. She smiled and said ok and went in. I lighted a cigarette and was waiting for her. She came out in the green saree first and she was looking like a godess of prostitution. I clapped my hands and went towards her. I said aunty you have made the saree look very very beautiful and showered with many more compliments. She was now feeling like a miss world and kept thanking me. I said try the other one. She went in and came back in a pink saree this time. Again the same kind of compliments I showered on her and asked her to try the final one. She came in the red saree and man I cummed in the pants just by looking at her. I said aunty your looking sexy. Due to the effect of the beer she didnt mind the word sexy and said thanks. I said you bring beauty to the sarees since you have right amount of flesh at the right places. She looked shockingly at me and said is it? I said yes aunty your chest and your waist and your back make the saree visible to the person who is seeing and since you increase the area of visibility you make the saree more beautiful. She seemed to like my comments and said thank you dear jhonny. All this while I was smoking a cigarette and blowing the smoke on her but she didnt seem to protest at all. She went in and came back in her nighty and asked me as are you happy now. I said a lot and impromptly hugged her. She then asked me why are you leaving. I said one of my relatives has met with an accident and I have to leave. She said ok and confirmed if I will come back soon. I said how can i stay away from an angel and will be back soon.

(End of Johnson's Point of View)

I asked him what has happned to the relative. He said thats all a story and he wanted to be away from my mom so that she can miss him and also know his value. They have exchanged their nos as well. I said your simply amazing and we walked back home and slept.I got up at 5 and woke him up as well and he also got ready along with me and we said bye to mom and left. Mom's face was pretty dull as well. I dropped him at the railway station and went to muy office.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
That day I finished my work and came home at the regular time. My mom was awake and she made a cup of milk for me and I took the bed. I got up leisurely at 7pm since it was a saturday and was an off to me. I freshed up and went outside and to my amazement the tv was not on and she was in the balcony. I went behind her and asked is there nothing interesting in the tv, she said she there is nothing and told me to eat something. i told her that i will directly have my dinner and switched on the tv and took my phone. There was an sms from Johsnson which read how is my slut reply me once u get up. I smiled and replied back to him saying she is very dull. In a flash after I sent the msg I received a reply saying,, the plan is working now i will recharge her cell with sms offer and keep chatting with her thru phone. You pls dont try to peek at her when she is typing me an sms. I will send you everything whatever im sending her and whatever she is replying me. I said ok all the best. In 15 mins there was a beep beep sound. I think it was the recharge and in the next one min there was another beep. My mom took her cell and was seeing the msg from the service provider and was a little blank. Later she opened the second sms and smiled. I understood it was Johnson. I immediately kept my cell in silent mode and was waiting for it to buzz.

(From here I will directly write what they were conversing through sms)

Johnson: - Hi dear aunty..How ru? I just recharged your cell so that you can sms me.

Mummy:- Hi jhonny I'm good and why have you recharged and also the amount you recharged was only for 1 re.

Johnson:- No aunty its actually an sms offer where you can send me daily 200 sms for 1 month.

Mummy:- oh ok. got it now. Cant we speak rather than this.

Johnson:- Aunty im in the hospital with my relative and I wouldn't be able to talk much that y this sms

Mummy:- Ok fine. how is ur relative now? anything serious???

Johnson:- He is currently in ICU and will take 2-3 days for him to stabilize

Mummy:- may god be with him and he recover soon.

Johnson:- hope so aunty

Mummy:- did you eat anything since morning?

Johnson:- yes aunty had some noodles and some idlis.

Mummy:- ok

Johnson:- aunty can I say something to you.

Mummy:- Yes jhonny tell me

Johnson:- Aunty I'm missing you a lot and i feel like coming back right away and hug u

Mummy:- ohh poor jhonny even im missing. These 3 days were very good and I wish your relatives is fine so that you can come back here.

Johnson:- umaahh

Mummy:- what umah? what is the full form

Johnson:- aunty its a signature for a kiss.. ummmmaaahhhh

Mummy:- ummaaah to u also..hahahahahaha

Johnson:- Aunty what else...

Mummy:- you shud say jhonny

Johnson:- Darling missing you badly...

Mummy:- Shut up naughty

Johnson:- really baby i'm missing you a lot.

Mummy:- fine then come soon

Johnson:- what will I get if i come soon?? a correct deal will make me reach you by day after tomorrow

Mummy:- ok business man, the deal is I will take you out on shopping and give you a nice treat.

Johnson:- No aunty i dont want those..

Mummy:- so tell me what do you want?

Johnson:- aunty since ur really close to me im saying it. If you dont like it then please tell me but dont stop talking to me

Mummy:- ok fine tell me what is it

Johnson:- aunty you showed me all the dress I gifted you right? dont you feel you have not shown something

Mummy:- I dont think so all the 3 sarees and 3 blouses that we purchased I wore them and showed you na

Johnson:- have we purchased only the sarees and blouses. R u sure??

Mummy:- shutup jhonny i now get it what your saying. pls shut ur mouth

Johnson:-

Johnson:-

Mummy:- Jhonny your both sms were empty

Johnson:- yes aunty since you asked me shut my mouth nothing comes out na :p

Mummy:- Jhonny you are so naughty prick

Johnson:- yes aunty I'm naughty only with the people I like and till today I was not naughty with anyone except the angel.

Mummy:- you are a typical filmy flirt.

Johnson :- I take that as a compliment

Mummy:- you are incorrigable

Johsnon:- so is the deal done?

Mummy:- have you gone mad. What will your friend and my son think about what we are chatting?

Johnson:- Aunty some things are meant to be hidden and we will make sure that our matter is always hidden.

Mummy:- i dont think its good jhonny

Johnson:- common now its a secret of both so take a chill pill

Mummy:- ok

Johnson:- is the deal on now?

Mummy:- you first come here then we can decide

Johnson:- No first tell me yes or no

Mummy:- Jhonny we will think about it first you come down here.

Johnson:- Yes or no

Mummy:- ok ok fine YES not stop it.

Johnson:- that my sweet darling

Mummy:-

Johnson:- Aunty I have some work now. Will text you later and make sure you delete you inbox

Mummy:- ok jhonny take care and have your dinner will call you in the night after munna sleeps.

( End of conversation)
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I received the comeplte transcript and was shocked at it that he has flattened my mom to an extent that she agreed to show him bra and panty. I then heard mom calling me for dinner. She was not excited and all smiles like a 1000 watt bulb. I had my dinner and went in my bed room to switch on my laptop and watch some movie. At around 11 pm I got a call from Johnson and he said your mom wants to speak with me so you please switch off the lights. Have a blanked on top and stay on hold which she calls me I will bridge the conference but make sure you mute your phone. I said ok and switched off the lights and covered myself in blanket. I could hear some foot steps and immediately I started snoring. Mom called my name twice to see if I was awake but I continue snoring to convince her. She then tiptoed to her room and closed the door from inside. All this while I was on hold with Johnson with earphone in my ears and muted myself. In another 2 mins the call was un-hold and I could hear my mom saying hello hello.

(From here I will directly write what they were conversing in phone)

Mom:- Hello Hello

Johnson:- Hello darling. why did it take so long to call me

Mom:- MMunna was awake till 15 min back so I was waiting for him to sleep.

Johnson:- Ok fine darling what else. are you missing me

Mom:- Ya jhonny missing you a lot since after you came to our house i was occupied with you and the time ran like a flash

Johsnon:- ya baby i know that and im missing u too a lot. Thats why I told my relatives today that I have an interview day after tomorrow and I have to leave tomorrow night

Mom:- oh that great so monday morning you will be here

Johnson:- yes darling in your arms

Mom:- giggles and says shut up

Johnson:- umaah

Mom :- continued her giggling and finally said stop it

Johnson:- darling tell me what is the deal

Mom:- we will decide after you come

Johnson:- ok bye aunty good night

Mom:- Jhonny I told told you yes

Johnson:- I know you told me yes but I want to hear it

Mom:- ok fine your too stubborn. U want to see my in the lingerie you bought for me. She said this shyingly

Johnson:- thats my sexy darling. umaahh

Mom:- giggled and said umah

Johnson said see you on monday and cut the call. My mom I think now might have slept peacefully.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:Originally Posted by vietnamesedick View Post
if u add desi language then translate english plz . thank u so much for the story ,.. such a good good work ... . johnny fuck her while her son talk some pic or video n blackmail . make her a prostitut ...... thanks agian
more update pls

keerthirahul123
thank u.. what desi language r u guys referring to? since this conversation happened in telugu and i translated it to eng.. Is my eng so bad??
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Next day sunday was a normal routine day. Got up early and I went to the market to get some Non-Veg. I got some fish and prawns and gave my mom to cook. She said Jhonny will be coming tomorrow so she will cook the fish today and keep the prawns for tomorrow. I said ok and sat back on the sofa reading the classifieds in the paper since I wanted to buy a bike for myself. It was around 2pm that my mom called me for lunch and we had some nice fish curry and plain rice. It was a sumptous meal. I badly wanted to smoke so I told my mom that I will go out to get my cell recharged. She understood my intensions and said I know very well why you want to go out now. You can have the smoke here itself. I wanted to cook some story but I thought it was useless since she already know that I smoke. I took my pack of cigarettes and started smoking in front of her. It gave me a variety thrill to smoke in front of my own mother. Sunday was champions trophy final between India and England which was June 23rd 2013. We both started watching the match and finally INDIA won the match. We had our dinner and she went inside to sleep. I called up Johnson and he said he in train and asked me to pick me up. He also told me not to sleep so that after I pick him up I can sleep and he can have privacy with my mom. I picked up my laptop and started watching some movies. Finally at 4:30 am my cell phone started ringing and it was Johnson. He said he will reach in another 20 mins and told me to come to station. I got ready and came out but there wasn't a single auto or bus so I started jogging and finally reached the station which was 6kms from my home. I was obviously late. He was waiting for me at the auto stand. We took an auto and came back home. My mom greeted both of us and made some nice coffee. I finished my coffee and went to bed. I could sleep peacefully since I was now tension free that Johnson was trust worthy.I was sleeping and suddenly I felt a rigourous movement and opened my eyes. It was johnson and he woke me up at 3pm afternoon. He said he wants to update me about the happening of the day. He said he told my mom that he has to buy something and he will take me. So i got up freshed up and went out with him. We went to a lonely park and sat down on a bench

(Johnson's Point of View)

After you had your coffee and went inside to sleep, I bolted your room door from outside. I bolted and turned around to see your mom standing and starting me. I smiled at her and she also smiled at me. She was expecting me to come to her to give her a hug but I said aunty I will use your bathroom to freshen up. She said ok and I went to her bathroom. I saw her panties and bra so immediately I wrapped them around my dick and started masturbating. I made sure that I have leaked enough cum on those and kept them on the bathroom hanger. I finished my bath, wrapped a towerl around myself and came out. She was in the kitchen kneading the atta for chapathis as breakfast. I quietly went behind her and hugged her. She was at first shocked and later realised it was me. She said jhonny Im busy now you please go and sit in the hall. I will serve you breakfast in 15 mins. I said that ok but i missed my darling a lot saying so I hugged her more tightly. She giggled and said me too dear. I took this as a signal and bit her neck slowly. Instead of shouting or squeking she twisted her head to the other side showing me more of her neck. I staretd licking her necknad mumbling I love you. She did say anything but I continued my assault. I was very excited and wanted to take it to next level. So i said Im very happy today and also lucky. She asked me is it cos your back here. I said that is one of the reason and there is one more important reason also. She asked me what? I said i have gained a very beautiful place. She asked me where. Immediately I took all the courage and cupped her left breast and said here aunty in your heart. I was tensed then if she will go mad. She just laid her head on my shoulder and said you will always be there. Then i was relieved and said aunty you what is the best part of this place. She asked me what? I then took my right hand as well and hold her massive mellon in my hands and said there is a lot of space for me and its not at all small. She giggled to what i said and then moved forward to release herself from my grip. I also let her go and I dressed up. We then had our breakfast and we went to the vegetable market.

I made a lot of double meaning dialogues there about various veggies and she seemed to enjoy. We came back at around 1pm and she started with the lunch. We had our lunch and then I came to wake you up.

(End of Johnson's point of view)

I said great and thanked him and congratulated him. He said it all happened cos of you also. I then told him that I want you both to be free in the sense romance or flirt or touch or fuck in front of me. He said very soon that will also happen. He then told me his plan. Once I fuck your mom a couple of times I will shift your bed to her room or her bed to your room. Then when i signal you I want you to go out to hall and leave us alone. When Im fucking here there sure will be a huge thap thap sound and she will also know it that you are aware of her fucking. In the night time also i will be fucking her with you sleeping next to her. I want you to get up in between and go have water and come back and sleep. I will also make you get condoms for me in front of her. In this way she will slowly get used to the fact that you are aware of her acts and will become open. I said excellent and we headed back home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote: Originally Posted by hassim2 View Post
Thanks for the update....and your english is also good for us to understand so it is no necessary to change to any desi language moreover it will be good in english as there are somany people from different place whoom dont know other languages.....any way thanks for the update and waiting for the next installment.........
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I came back home and had my lunch and went to the office. After getting into the cab he messaged me saying not to call him in the night but he to wake him up at 5 so that he can meet me. I messaged him back saying ok and went to the office. After reaching the office I was again tensed not because of safety or something but for the excitement of what's going to happen. I strongly controlled my urges not to call him on my dinner break. I successfully finished my 8 hrs shift which looked like 80 hrs. Came down to the lobby to collect my cell from the locker and started calling him. After calling him for 7-8 times he picked up the call and said hello in a very sleepy tone. I told him that Im done with the shift and will reach the home in another 15 mins. He said ok and cut the call. I got down the exact place of our meeting point but he wasn't there. I waited for 5 more min and saw him coming towards me. He offered me a cigarette and we started taking the walk.

Yesterday after you left to the office, your mom was busy with the vegetables that we purchased yesterday and I was watching Ripley's Believe it or not on axn which comes from 6pm to 7pm. Your mom was making quite a lot of sounds by drpping vessels and couging and sneezing to give me a signal indirectly to come to her but I made sure that I was watching the show only. After the show got over I went to your mom who was in the kitchen cooking dinner for us and I told her that I'm going out and will be back in 30 mins. She asked me as to where I was going. I said just till here only and I went out took an auto and went to the wine shop and took Haywards 5000 4 botlles and some chicken 65 and headed back home. I locked the door from outside. I opened the door and went in, she was in kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and kept the bottles inside. She then heard the clinging sound and asked me if I again bought beer. I said yes darling. She smiled and resumed her work. I gave her the packet of chicken 65 and told her to warm it and get it to the hall once she is done with cooking. She said ok and I came back to the hall and resumed watching some boring programmes. After about 20 mins I heard her transferring all the utensils to the dining table and cutting the chicken 65 packet. She made it warm and brought to the hall and kept it on the teapoy. I then got up to get the beer bottles and we started boozing. As usual her acting was pretty making weird faces for the first 2 -3 sips but later resumed to normal. We then again started talking about mine and her likes. We had a few light moment of laughter and things. it was around 8pm that we both finished the first bottle and I opened the 2nd one. She started sipping along with me. I could see her speech becoming slurry and then I thought it was the right time to move the things forward. I slowly took a piece of chicken and offered her. She put her face forward with lips wide open. I kept the piece inside and touched her tongue and lips and immediately put my fingers into my mouth. She started giggling and said ur a pakka filmy guy. I also blushed and then resumed my bottle of beer. I then asked her, where is the thing which you promised. She acted as if she didnt remember it and kept a Lady gaga face. I then without any shame said you have promised me to show the bra and panty that you have purchased. She got up and went inside smiling. I was amazed at her boldness. She was trying to act smart and handed me over the bra and panty. I told her ok and quickly lifted the bottle as if im in a hurry. She asked me why are you drinking so fast. I told her that I have a train to catch at 9pm. She said if you go I will miss you. I told her dont worry I will give you a photograph of mine and she can see that. The same as she handed over the lingerie to me. She understood my point and said that it is wrong. I then convinced her with all my wits and also promised her that I wont be telling you about all these. She agreed and went inside. in 5 min she came back to the hall in her bra and panty. Trust me man I cummed in my pants. She was looking the hottest bitch ever known to mankind. Due to her huge size her tits were spilling out from the side of the bra. The panty was even move stuck into her ass crack and she was looking toooooo hot. My eyeballs went from 0 size to 1000 size. Trust me at that time I didnt wanted to have sex with her. I just wanted to lie on top of her and feel her softness that was more than enough for me cum a gallon. I came back to my senses and went across to her. She was standing there almost next to nakedness while head down in shyness. I went near her and hugged her. She also hugged me back and it felt lovely with her body crushing onto mine. I didnt wanted to make the next move so I said thank you so much and asked her to wear her normal dress and come back to drink. She went in quietly and came back in her nighty. We both sat down side by side this time and started drinking. She became very quiet after the strip tease. I tried to ease her a bit with some casual jokes and stuff. We finally finished the beers and at 9:30 we sat for having out dinner. After dinner we started watching some crappy telugu movie & I sat next to her with my left hand on top of her shoulder. She seemed to relax a lot and was confortably watching the movie. The movie finished at 12am midnight and she said good night to me. I immediately held her face and gave a kiss on her forehead and said good night darling. She immedidately hugged me and went into her room. I had a smoke and slept till the time you woke me up.

i told him good and asked him what is his next move. He said today also he is going to repeat the same thing of getting the beers and is going to kiss her square on her lips. I was happy and we headed back home. We both had milk and got into the beds again to have a tight sleep as I had my office work and he had my mom's work
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I got up at 5 and went to my office and while coming back gave him a call to wake him up. He woke and I met him at our meeting point. We both lighted a cigarette and started to walk.

After we both slept. I got up at around 10 am and came out to the hall. She was watching tv. I hugged her from behind and wished her good morning darling. She immediately released herself from my grip and got up. I was a little tensed as did my whole plan go down the drain. She got turned towards me and pointed to the bedroom you were sleeping. I told her that I locked the door from outside and he cant come out. She then sighed relief and wished me good morning. She cuddled into my arms and was resting on my chest. I was rubbing her back and found out that she was not wearing any bra.Now the inhibitions were lost and I asked her right away. Darling I think you are not wearing a bra? She didnt reply but just nodded her head while resting on my chest. I immediately traced my hand down to her add and checked if she was wearing a panty and she was having one. I then said top floor free and bottom floor occupied is it? She giggled and said I dont wear bra in the nights. After having my shower I wear it. I liked her reply and said dont wear it today. She snapped from my grip and hit me on my chest and said yesterday you made me remove my clothes and now will you not even let me wear the bra? I immediately caught her waist with my left hand and pulled her towards me and with my right hand caught her lower lip and pulled it outwards. Her pink tongue and her white teeth were now visible and I told her. My darling is the most beautiful woman on earth and to enjoy her beauty there should be no clothes since clothes try to hide her beauty. I told all this while going very near to her outstretched lip. She tried to move back and then immediately i just touched her lip with my tongue as if trying to lick something. She moved back and kept her head low in shyness. I immediately took a bold step and cought her boobs with my hands and told her look how these are standing up and you shud also stand tall like these and your face should never be down. She came back to her senses and hit my hand and said shut up Jhonny. I just laughed and said Ok darling chill. Today you please take rest and I will prepare the lunch. She was happy with my decision and said ok. I went inside and started making some veg fried rice. I added rice, carrots, beans, cabbage and some mono sodium glutamate popularly known as Ajinomotto and made the lunch ready by 1 pm. We both had our lunch and then I told her to go and sleep since today night we will have booze and stay wake late night. She said ok and went inside to her room. I also came back to our room and slept till 6. By the time I got up you were no where. I assumed you might have left for office and went to her bedroom. She woke up after a few knocks and came out and saw me asked me about you. I told her that you have left to office. She went to the kitchen to see if you had your lunch and was happy that you finished the left over fried rice. The whole day she didnt have her bath. I told her that I will go out to get some whisky and you have your shower and wait for me. I also told her that I will get the dinner. She immediately asked me to wait and went to her bedroom and came back with a 1000rs note to give it to me. I now knew that there was no reason for me to get afraid if I touch her anywhere so in a fraction of a second I caught her left boob with my right hand and said I really have a place here then please keep it inside. She didnt mind my hand on her buxom instead was casually talking to me that you have already spent quite a lot and please dont waste your money anymore. I said I have enough and asked her to keep the money inside. All this while I was gently pressing her boob and she didnt mind it at all. She then laughed finally and took a step back to keep the money inside. I bid her goodbye and left to the wine shop.

I took a bottle of Blender's Pride and 1 plate of chicken 65 and 2 plates of pepper chicken for the munching and went to a restaurant and took 1 chicken biryani for both of us. I came back home at around 8pm and knocked the door. She opened the door and I was happy to see in a nighty which means that she is done with her shower. She took the covers from my hands and asked me to sit in the hall. I went inside changed my clothes to a very thin lungi without any underwear and came out to the hall and switched on the tv. She came back with 2 glasses and 1 plate filled with chicken. i asked her if she has ice. She checked the ice tray and luckily there were 2 trays of ice. I added 2 cubes of ice to each glass and added a medium 45ml of BP to the glasses and mixed them with coke and offered her the glass. Like routine she didnt make any faces but nicely started sipping it. We then started talking about the movie Chennai express whoose trailer was released. We both had a hearty laugh at the comedy scenes which were shown and then I repeated the whisky filling. We almost finished half the bottle of whisky and she was talking to herself. I knew that whisky was quite strong when compared to 2 beers that she normally has. She was laughing to herself as well. I then asked her darling are you feeling hot in this nighty. She didnt seem to listen to me and was staring at the tv. I touched her arm and asked her again. She said NO. I told her that I was feeling hot seeing her in such thick nighty. She asked me what do you want me to do now. I told her remove it and wear something light. She said I dont have anymore light clothes. So i told then stay in your bra. She smiled wickedly at me and immediately got up from sofa and peeled off the nighty and sat in the couch with a white color bra and cream color panty. She then asked are you happy now. I said a lot and blew her a flying kiss. She caught the kiss and kept it to her lips. I was very happy since the french kiss has happened virtually. I started pouring her the whisky and she said that she is not feeling good and feel like puking. I immediately asked her to have a piece of onion and she had it nicely and had some more whisky. I lighted a cigarette and was staring at her. She didnt notice it for a while and later on she saw her and signalled with her eyes asking whats the matter. I also sinalled her to come and sit next to me. She came and sat next to me. I started sipping on the whisky and for munching I was licking her shoulder. She understood my intensions and was laughing hysterically. I said I like to eat things which are tasty and hence Im licking her shoulder. She just smiled and I continued licking her shoulder which was now glistening with my saliva. After I had a couple more pegs I was also tossed and then I slowly caught her hand and took it to my lips and kissed them. She didnt seem to object and instead she started running her hands down my hairy chest and stomach. I asked her your lips were so lovely in the morning. She said thank you. I then asked her if I can kiss them again. To which she put her head down and didnt respond. i asked her again and she shyly lifted her head and bought her face forward with closed eyes. I immediately touched her lips with mine. In a min her lips opened and I hained access to her inside. I touched her tongue with mine. Then automatically we started playing the game I was pushing my tongue inside her mouth and she was pushing it out. She was also doing the same to me. She was trying to insert her tongue into my mouth and I was pushing it out. This continued for around 10-13 mins more and we both were short of breath. All this while kissing I made sure that I didnt her anywhere. I wanted her to beg me for sex. We finally broke our kiss and both of us were panting for air. I finished the remaining drink and as she was totally sloshed I served the biryani and gave her. We both had some biryani and she was talking, laughing, screaming all ver the place. I felt it was unsafe to play anymore since she might wake up the neighbours and pulled her to her bedroom and pushed her onto her bed. She caught be and pulled me on top of her. I somehow managed to control my urges and also her grip and we kissed again tightly and she was drowned in sleep. I closed the door and came back to the hall to clear the mess. I packed all the things in a cover and came out of the house to throw away the junk and it will also ease my pressure on the dick. I took a 10 min stroll and went back to home. I went to her bedroom to check on her and she was nicely snoring. I patted my back for having seduced your mom and went to our bedroom to sleep till you woke me up.

I was rock hard listening to all this and said you are a real play boy. He smiled and said just wait for few more days and I will make her a road side slut. I was happy listening to his words and we both headed back home. He locked the door from outside and we opened it and went inside. The hall was really smelling of whisky. I quietly tip toed to my moms bedroom and opened the door and indded she was lying on the bed in deep sleep with only her bra and panty. I felt happy and we both went to our rooms and hit the bed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I got up at 5pm and woke him up as well and asked him what was his plan for today. He said today there wouldn't be much of an activity from his end but he will be observing my mom's behaviour and movements. I said ok and got ready to the office and left. Since he has told me that there wouldn't be much of an activity. I didnt call him after my shift & came home directly and knocked the door. After a couple of knocks my mom opened the door and greeted me. I was ok that nothing wrong has happened. I asked her about Jhonson and she said he is sleeping. I thought I can get a little shameless and asked if I can have a smoke with milk and sleep. She smiled and said ok. I lighted a cigarette and followed her to the kitchen while she was boiling the milk. I made sure that i puffed the smoke right on her face. She didnt seem to bother at all. She handed me the glass of milk and I gulped it down and went to bed. Johnson was snoring beside me.In no time I also went into sleep.

At around 4pm I felt a vigourous movement and opned my eyes. It was Johnson waking me up. He told me that he needs to buy some clothes and I got up freshend up and we went outside. I asked him what happend yesterday.

After you left I came out of the room and your mom was watching tv. I went and hugged her neck from behind and kissed her neck saying good morning darling. She also raised both her hands and caught my head and said finally you are up. I said yes darling. She asked how did I sleep. I told her had an excellent sleep after many months. She smiled and said that she also had a very tight sleep. I then went into the kitchen and made coffee for both of us. We had our coffee and it has become a routine to her to hand over the empty cup with a sip of beverage to me. I as usual drank it and she smiled. I then asked her what cooking for tonight. She said she will make pancakes(Dosa) with some sambar and chutney. I said ok and resumed with the tv. She went into the kitchen at around 7pm and started her preparations. The dinner was ready by 8 pm and we both had 5 dosas each. After dinner I lighted a fag and sat next to her. She leaned a little on to my body. We watched some routine reality dance shows in telugu channels and it was around 11pm that she said she will sleep. I said ok and switched off the tv. She got up and started walking. I then told her darling dont you think you forgot something. She came back and looked around the place to see if she dropped something. She couldnt find anything and looked at me. I signalled her with my open arms. She smiled and came in to my embrace. I hugged her and immediately I raised her face which was dug into my chest and kissed her on her lips. During this kiss I thought fuck with the plan and I pulled her more up by cupping her ass globes and pushing her up. She also responded by wrapping her hands around my head and we started playing the tongue game again. We continued like that for 5-7 minutes and broke our kiss. I then looked into her eyes and said I love you. She like a newly wedded bride kept her head down in shyness. I wanted to move so I kissed her forhead, then her both eyes, then her nose, then her cheeks, then her lips, chin, neck and finally near the top of the clevage. I then looked straight into her eyes and she her eyes were burning with desire. She then moved her face forward askin me to kiss her. We again kissed passionately for around 10 mins and both of us were heated up.Now i decided that she needs to be treated like a whore. I caught hold of her hair and pulled her head back.she was looking into my eyes hungrily. I then started playing with her. I would go near to her lips as to kiss her and when she tries to move forward I would back off and pull her head back with the hair I had in my hands. I continued this play and she became more and more wild. I then finally took mercy on her and came forward to kiss her and trust it was the best kisses of my life. She literally ate me out. I again pulled her hair back and saw her face with lust and she was also looking the same way towards me. I then thought of making it kinkier and again started coming near to her to kiss her and moving back. This activity of mine was adding fuel to her lust. I then slowly started spitting on her face and she was getting used to it and lastly she started catching my spit. I made sure that I spat enough on her face and then kiss her. We played this game for quite a long time. I then released her hair and asked her if she wants to meet her new friend. She asked me who. I pointed towards my crotch. She smiled and leaned forward again for a lip lock. and while we were locked she started massaging my dick over the pj's.I then continued kissing her passionately and took one hand of her and kept it at the elastic of the pj. She understood my intensions and inserted her hand slowly into the pj. The moment her hand touched my erect dick it was amazing. An elderly mature woman, a mother of a grown up son is playing with my cock. the feeling was ecstasic. I didnt shave my dick for nearly 2 months since the time we both started chatting since I wanted your mom to get used to dirtiness. We broke our kiss and then I asked her wouldnt she like to kiss her new friend as well. Listening to this she immediately pulled her hand out and said chi. I was expecting this since 90% of the indian woman do not support oral sex. I then quickly pulled out my cell from my pocket and showed her a blowjob video. She saw it with great enthusiasm and then I pushed her down to her knees. She pulled my pj's down and my erect dick was right on her face. I liked it.Your mother on her knees for my dick. She slowly opened her mouth took the tip inside. In due course she started swallowing my cock with slurpping sounds. Then I caught her head and was skull fucking her. In no time I cummed in her mouth. She started coughing and ran to the sink in the kitchen to spit it out. She washed her mouth and came outside to the hall and saw me smiling. She came near and thanked me for the love I was showing on to her and went inside to sleep. I also then slept and got up at around 10 am and went to the kitchen. Saw her with veggies and kissed her neck. She responded nicely and gave me a tight lip lock. I then had to go to an interview for real. I left your home at 11 and came back at 4 and woke you up.

I was rock hard listening to all this and then I thanked him and also reminded him that he needs to fuck her infront of her without any inhibitions. He said ok and left home and I left to the office.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was really waiting for the clock to struct 5. I came out and called him and he answered the phone. I said hello and he also said hello. I then heard a female voice asking him who is it at this time. He then told her its ur son. Thats when I too realised that it was the voice of my mom. I quickly cut the call and got into the cab assuming he might have got my intension of calling him. I reached home and he was waiting for me. I went near to him lit a fag and started to walk with him listening to the story.

After you left I came back at around 7 to home with liquor and side snacks. I had the keys so i went inside the house. She was in the kitchen preparing the dinner.I went and hugged her and she too responded. we then kissed each other and she asked me about my interview. I said I have given my best shot and was waiting for the results.She said you will get it and we again lip locked. After a min or so we broke the kiss and I told her that I got booze. She said ok and switched off the stove and saw the packets I kept on the sofa. She started arranging glasses and plates. Meanwhile I changed to almost nothing and wrapped a cotton towel and came back to the hall.She just giggled looking at my attire and we sat down on the same sofa next to each other. While I was preparing the pegs she was browsing the tv. She stopped at some english channel and kept the remote aside when I signalled her that the drinks are ready. We started having the pegs & after 3 pegs i slowly removed the part of towel tucked inside & resumed my drinking. With enough movement bending forward for the snacks etc the towel finally gave up and my dick was to the air. She didnt seem to notice. So i again made the pegs and offered her. She then saw my dick and immediately turned her head and said Jhonny ur pee pee is outside. I then said you have seen this, touched this and also tasted this now there is no point in me hiding it, saying so I got up and threw away the towel aside and sat naked. She laughed and continued her drinks. After a while she said Jhonny ur so shameless. I took this as a oppoutunity and said Im not all shameless infront of an angel like you and especially who has a big heart. Saying so I caught her boobs. She didnt react and immediately I lip locked her again. She was very much aroused with the alocohol as well and immediately caugt my dick while kissing. I then slowly managed to pull and up and indicated towards her bed room. We both hurriedly walked into the bedroom and started to kiss again. She was getting excited. i slowly pulled her nighty away and she was standing start naked in front of me without any lingerie as well. I was mad her boobs. they were real american footballs. I started sucking her nipples and mauling the boobs. In no time her boobs were glistening with my saliva. She was all the while hissing and pulling my hair. I wanted to make it rough so I started biting and pulling her nipples out and amazingly she seemed to enjoy that as well. I then went down to her stomach. It was smooth as an atta. I played with her stomach for a while and then went down to see the magnificient opening. She has shaved it cleanly and it was simply superb. I started digging myself into the pussy folds and tasting her sweet nectar. This was too much for her and she now started moaning heavily. I then slowly got up and indicated her. She understood and got down of her knees and started sucking my dick. It was heaven. Her lovely moist lips surrounded my cock and those slurpy sounds were too goo to even describe. I then thought of trying 69 position but was afraid of her size. So I immediately got an idea and asked her to lie down on the bed. She obeyed. I then sat on her stomach and slowly aligned myself in such a way that my sick was deep throating her and I was licking her pussy. I made sure that I didnt choke her to the extent of she loosing the complete mood and not enjoying my licking. We did this for some 10 mins and then I got up and came to our room and wore a condom and went back. She was lying down on the bed with open arms and legs inviting me. I went on top of her and started humping. It was a little tough to get used to it but in sometime I got the complete aceess pass and there were huge thump thump sounds. I would then in bettwen kiss her and keep pounding her. After 5-7 mins I ejaculated in the condom and just feel on her. She was a lot better than a matress also. Completely soft and fluffy. I then transferred the table with the drinks to her room adn we started drinking again. We finished the bottle but had no strength to fuck again since both our stomachs were bloated a lot. We then slept naked in each other arms kissing in between. You called up at 5 and thats when she also woke up. She immediately wore er nighty and started cleaning the room and hid all the bottles. She then kissed me and told me to sleep in other bedroom. I came out and she locked her door from inside. I then started smoking for a while and then came down to meet you.

I badly wanted to masturbate but stopped my urge and then thanked him for making my mom happy. He said this is just a trailer just wait for the movie. We then walked back home and I saw that my mom room was locked. I went into our room and really saw a torn condom packet there. I smil
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I got up and went to the hall and mom was watching tv. I finished my lunch and got out of the house even before my cab came to pick me up. I wanted to make sure that my mom was left free without any inhibitions. I finally reached office and winded up my shift and called Jhonson. He picked up call and said he will meet me at our point and also said that since today is a saturday so u will also witness some of my advances. I was happy listening to him and got into the cab and got down near my home and as usual jhonson was waiting for me.

I got up may be after 15-20 mins after u left. I brushed my teeth changed to an undie and came out to the hall to see her sitting on the sofa. I quietly went behind her and hugged her by her neck. She tried to wriggle off and after a small pause said " jo kuch bhi hua……please dont tell it to my son”

“obviously….” I replied,“aur aap please embraced matt feel karo…. then she spoke again “You know maine kuch bhi jaan bujh ke nahi kiya” “I know…….ki aapne jaan bujh ke nahi kiya……moreover for me there is nothing to feel embarassed… kabhi kabhi ho jaata hai” I replied casually.

She responded with a smile and asked me again if I want to have anything else and with the pure lustful intentions, to spend some more time with her, I asked if she can make me a cup of coffee and she readily went and came back with a mug in hardly 5-10 minutes. In the mean while as such I did not planned anything and just keep myself smiling in naughty way when she came back in my vision and this time she reacted to my laugher and asked me why are you smiling so much?
“nothing….just recollecting yesterday's night memories….….you know what I mean”.I replied and intentionally took the incident into the conversation which could be avoided easily and specifically reminded her that I was talking about sex. she laughed on my reply silently and spoke "just try to forget the whole incident”
“why…..why should I forget….…for me it is something which i want to replenish every second of my life”.

She smiled on this too and asked me back in same gesture, “What do you mean by replenish”
“Its Clear…. Right now I feeling really good, Happy and cheerful because of this incident, it’s irrelevant….…” I replied casually with pleasant gesture. She too smiled and came forward for a kiss and we were engaged in a tight lip lock.

For a instant I felt that I am going very fast, so I tried to change the direction and pace too and took the long way to get my destination and asked her casually “forget everything…….tell me did you enjoy with me? She replies saying yes a lot felt like an unused tunnel opened to see some sun light. We both laughed at her joke and we kissed again. I asked her if she wanted to booze. She said yes. I went out and brought some beers and chicken. We arranged everything and I went inside and came out naked and sat on the sofa to drink.She smacked me on my head saying I was shameless. I said yes Im shameless in front of a sexy woman like u. She just smiled and we started drinking. While drinking i used to touch her thighs or cheeks etc. She didnt seem to mind at all. In no time my cock was rock hard and I showed it to her.She smiled at it and shyly took hold of it and started stroking it. I was in cloud 9. I then thought of making it more kinky and I got up from the sofa, took her glass of beer and I inserted my cock into it. She was laughing hysterically at that and then offered her my cock. She smilingly look my cock in her mouth and started slurping on the beer that was on the cock.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
This continued for a while and then I told her to strip so that I can drink from her body. I thought she will resist but interestingly she stripped everything and sat on the sofa. I quickly poured some beer over her huge bulbous tits and licking it. She seemed to enjoy it a lot. Then the male ego hit me.. I felt i need to make her loose more inhibitions. So i asked her to sit down on the floor facing me. She obeyed. I then kept both my legs on her shoulders and slid down in such a way that my dick is near to her face. She didnt seem to understand. I then told her that for munching she can taste my dick after every sip.She hesitated but i offered her the same beer glass in which i dipped my dick earlier. She then gulped the beer a little and immediately took my cock in her mouth. I then relaxed back on the sofa with my beer glass and a plate of chicken. I wanted to make it more kinky so after she had her glass i pulled her onto the sofa and I started licking her pussy. She was shouting in pleasure I made sure she is hot enough since I wanted to make the boozing more kinky. I took her to that extent that she was just bouncing off the sofa into the air. I then relaxed and gave her a tight kiss and asked her to come down under my legs.

She immediately like a slave came down under my feet.I then told her holding her face that she, her body is mine. She also said the same to the me. I said then lets test it. Saying so I took the empty glass of her poured some beer and kept it at my dick.She thought I was just dipping it again but i had other intensions. I slowly lost my erection cos of the coldness of the beer and i slowly started peeing in it. She was yuck and tried to more away but i told her that just now you said im urs. She then had to stay in the same place. I filled the glass to the brim and went to the toilet to unload the rest and also carried the glass with me so that she wouldn't throw it away. I came back to the hall she was in the same position rubbing her pussy. I went back to my normal position with my legs over her shoulders and offered her the drink. She was so raunchy that she started sipping it nicely.I liked her submissive nature. I relaxed back on the sofa and was sipping my beer. After a couple of sips I lighted a cigarette and started smoking. She was busy in her duty sipping her beer mixed with my urine and in between licking my dick.After we finished our drinks, i signalled her towards the bedroom. She smiled shyly like a newly wedded wife.

I was now looking at her boobs which were huge but were round and firm. She dint make any effort to cover them and stood just like that. Then she asked me “You like what you see?” I said “No, . She asked “Why? Am I not beautiful?” I said “Ma’am you are bobmb (as in damn beautiful and sexy or simple words awesome).” She said “So what?” I said “I should not leave a sexy woman like you at any cost”. “Oh is that why your penis is hard” she said. I was lost for words. She turned me around in the chair and made me stand. Now I was 5’7 that time and was normal built I dint know the size of my penis but then I came to know it was 8” and really thick. She was also 5’5 and her legs were real long kind of like Bipasha Basu. Well she made me stand and tried to suck my dick but I did not let her so she got up and kissed me on my lips. I kept my lips closed but she was prodding with her tongue and pushing her tongue on my lips. That was my first time and I slowly gave in and I kissed her and held her by the waist.

She told me “ I won’t break you can hug me tight.” I said ok and hugged and pulled her tight to me while she taught me how to kiss deep with tongue. She played with my tongue slowly, kissed and sucked my lower lips and I started doing the same back. She was rubbing her body on me and moved her hands down and touched my cock. My cock was like rock hard . She looked at me and asked “Still think it’s wrong?” I was looking at her puzzled as to what she was going to do. Then she touched my cock with her hands. Her hands were a little cold and as she touched I felt a shiver up my spine. Then she held it and squeezed it in her hands and started stroking it slowly. I was too excited. She put her mouth around the tip and sucked. That was all I could control and I came in her mouth. I kept coming for some time as this had made me real horny. She kept taking it all in her mouth and swallowing it all little by little showing it to me. I sat back on the chair and she asked me “How do you like it?” I said “Your lips are magical.” She smiled and said “Wait till you experience the rest of my body.”

Saying so she sat down on the couch nearby and asked me to come near her and I went near her kneeled down next to her and kissed. We both kissed this time deep and I was hugging her tight to me with her boobs crushed on my chest. Then she said “Let me teach you how to please a woman”. I told ok and she said to me to kiss her chin and her neck area. I slowly kissed her chin and moved down her neck and kissed her neck and slowly moved to the side of the neck. It was more of sweet pecks the kids give rather than lusty kisses. I was kissing slow and light it was what she wanted I guess. She told me to kiss and go down to her boobs. I slowly kissed her shoulder and then her collar bones and slowly kissed her cleavage. Then I kissed her right boobs right on the nipple and then the left one. On instincts I opened my mouth and let her nipples in my mouth and I started suckling at them like a baby.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I started sucking them hard and she was moaning lightly. She was moving her hand through my hairs and asking me to suck harder. I then sucked her right nipple and kept sucking it while I started pressing her left boobs. She was moaning even louder. I thought I hurt her and stopped to check for which she shouted at me and told “Don’t Stop I am just excited”. I continued sucking them and pressing them then she told me to go down. I went down her navel and started kissing all over her navel and kissed her belly button and put my little finger in and was rubbing it there and I went to the side and kissed her on her hips which excited her more and asked me to kiss there once more. I did so and then she told me to go more down.
I reached near her pussy mound and kissed there. She was clean shaved there. I placed my hands over her pussy and started rubbing her pussy. I rubbed it for some time then I felt her get wet over there. She told me to put a finger inside. I was new and I saw there were two places I could put and I did not know for sure were. So I used both my hands and inserted one finger in her pussy for which she moaned and another one in her ass for which she screamed. After my finger had gone inside her ass she told that was not the right place to put. I said sorry and was about to remove but she told “No let it remain in there”. It was tight and my middle finger was deep in her ass. I kept my finger inside her and she told me to move it in and out of her. I started moving my finger inside her pussy outside it and inside it. I started doing the same for the finger inside her ass and she was moaning and breathing heavily as I could see her chest rise up and down. Then she asked me to put a second finger in her pussy. I put the second one inside her and started fingering her as she asked me to do it faster. I started fingering her faster and faster and she squirted al over my fingers and someone sofa and little bit of it on my face.

I was sucking on her boobs while pressing the other one and I pressed her nipples and squeezed them in between my thumb and middle finger and slowly rubbed them in clockwise motion. She was enjoying it and asking me to suck harder. I went down her navel and started putting my tongue inside her belly button and licked her in there.She liked it and I started licking in slow circles around her belly button and then dipped my tongue in her belly button. She let out a moan and told to put a little pressure on her belly button and rub her pussy over the jeans. I rubbed her slowly as her breathing got heavy her boobs fell up and down and then she squeezed my hands in between her thighs and her navel was covered with my saliva. She then held my hand and pulled me on to her and kissed me and asked “Where did you learn to do that?” I asked “What?” “Licking the navel and belly button” She said. I said “Your navel was too tempting I just wanted to see how you reacted.” “You like to experiment huh?” She asked. I told “How many guys will get a sexy experienced MILF under them in a bed waiting to explore?” She smiled and asked “Do you think I am a MILF?” I said “OOOO you are definitely a MILF but I want us to enjoy like we both are boyfriend girlfriend and without considering you are married or a mother of a kid.” She smiled and said yes and kissed me deeper.

She pushed me off her to the side and got on top of me and kissed me with her nips rubbing against my chest. She took it in her hand and started giving a hand job while kissing me. Then she went down and started licking the tip of my cock in small circles and then put the tip in her mouth and started sucking me. Slowly with time she put the cock deeper in her mouth and was giving me a full on blow job. I was holding her slowly and pushing her down on my cock. I came inside her mouth and she swallowed most of it and the rest splattered all over her bed sheet. Then she came up to me and lay on my chest. I held her close to me and was moving my hand through her hair when she said “We have lot more to do”. I smiled and got up and went inside the bedroom.She was kissing me holding my face while I pushed in a second finger inside her and started finger fucking her for some 5 minutes while kissing her after which I went down in between her legs and started licking her wet pussy. She moaned heavy as my tongue touched her pussy lips and she was getting more wet. I slowly started licking her like a dog licking milk out of a bowl moving my tongue right from the bottom of her pussy all the way to her clits. I did it real slow and she squirted her juices all over my face.

She was breathing real heavy and I kept licking her and she had practically pushed my head inside her pussy. I thought what will happen if I insert my tongue in her and slowly pushed the tip of my tongue in her. She was moaning and screaming in pleasure and holding my head and pushing it more towards her pussy. I pushed my tongue as deep as it can go and started tongue fucking her will all her cum flowing on my tongue and she had a second orgasm and I had that on my tongue.She pulled me up to her and told me enough teasing push it in. I was like ok and I went in between her legs and started rubbing my cock on her pussy covering it with all her juices and then I tried to push it in. I was able to make out the position of her pussy hole but it was slipping of for me. She held my cock and positioned and told me to push. I pushed she was tight real tight but I kept the pressure up and with all her juice around her vagina it went in. She gasped in pain and I was just inside just 2 inches inside her. I slowly let her be back to normal and pushed in more and this time I went in further 3 inches.

I was not fully inside her but her pussy walls were pulling me deeper and then I pushed in a little harder and went fully deep in her. I was inside her fully and she was breathing heavy and I leaned forward and kissed her enjoying the tightness of her pussy and she enjoying her pussy being used again after many years. We kissed and I slowly started moving in and out of her. It was a new experience for me and I was practically in heaven making love to a female who was my teacher, a MILF and most importantly now my GF. I slowly moved in and out of her while still kissing her and slowly increased the pace. I was about to cum and I asked her where should I cum for which she told “Inside me”. I asked her “Is not that a risk?” She moaned and told me “I will go for an abort if that happens and I have the birth control pill with me. Just cum inside me I want to feel it in me.” I said ok and asked her if she was about to cum to and she told yes and I increased my pace by moving in and out of her as fast as I could and she came with her pussy walls squeezing my dick inside her milking my cock I too exploded deep inside her. I let it be in her and let the cum slowly fill her and fell on top of her kissing. I continued kissing and when my cock shrank it came out of her pussy along with a bit of our cum mixed dripping from her pussy. I lay next to her side breathing heavy and enjoying the unbelievable moment and slowly slept off. then you woke me up at the morning and I came out to meet you.

So today Im going to flirt openly with your mom and you act ass if you dont mind or didnt see it.

I was rock hard with it and said ok and we both headed back home. I liked his advances a lot and we both hit the bed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:Kalifman
26th December 2016
Pls continue
This story has lot of potential. Rather than starting a new one any kind hearted soul should pick this up ss good will and cunt i nue
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply