Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Dear Xossipy Readers
       aurelius1982  Sir wrote a wanderful erotic story 11 years ago in 2010. He adopted the story from another English author named QUIN in litorica. after Aurelius982 finished the story many authors in exbii or xossip had extended the story. You can find the entire extension posted by mahmoodvale  https://xossipy.com/thread-32395.html   here. The story is one of my best story I've read ever. the story is incomplete, so I've decided to complete the story.
        In present situation The main Protagonist of the story Purva has come to the slum where sajid lives and she married to a pervert old man named Mushtaq and she is gonna perform a naked dance on stage. SHe is now practicing the dance steps from a dance master in a road side dingy shed.
[+] 7 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Purva was continuing her moves. Irfan was instructing her. There were 5 more people from the dance troop. They were also helping purva . Irfan instructed purva to stand straight crossing her feet and lift her both hand straight above her head ; "purva now try to lick your armpit slowly and seductively". She started licking her left armpit. Now lower your right hand and softly hold your right under boob and lift it towards your mouth and slowly pump it.
Ok turn your face and eat your melon now. Abdul play a slow beat ,irfan shouted to abdul. Abdul played a music which had only some solo bits of drums. " now alter you armpit and melon with the beats and swing your hips.
Purva: Its little difficult to move hips in crossing feet posture Irfan ji.
Irfan: Just try it purva .
Purva: ok.
Purva started her seductive moves with the beats.
Irfan: kabir our munna idhar a. He called two younger looking man from dance troop.
Kabir tu purva ke piche ghutne pe baith ja aur jaise purva gaand hila rahi hay us rhythm k saath apna gaal ragar uski gaand pe aur dono haath se uski kamar ko ragar. Bich bich me halka sa kat gaand ko. Munna to apna hath ko purva ke payer k bilkul niche se dhire dhire upar le ja our baye bubbe ke aspas ghuma aur ankhe bara bara karke uus sundar bubbe ko ghumote ja, Lekin bubbe ko mat chuna. Our jab randi ki muh uski kakkas ki our jay tab uski kakkas ki baal ko ungli se dhire se khich ke uski muh me dal.
(Kabir you take position on your knee behind purva and as purva shaking her hips with the rhythm you rub your cheeks on her ass bite her ass cheekes lightly in between. And rub her waist with your both hand. Munna you slowly move your hand from purva’s feet to her left boob and roam your hand around her boob but don't touch her boon. when the randi moves her mouth towards her armpit you pool her armpit hair with your fingers and put them into her mouth)

Beats started. And three dancer started their moves. No no randi don't move your hips back to front, move it side wise. Irfan shouted. Now purvas mouth was going to licking her armpit from her right nipple and munna was holding her neck with his left hand and pulling her armpit hair towards her mouth. Purva started licking her armpit hair. Purva try to tear some hairs Irfan shouted. Purva was feeling so nasty so degraded but as well as too much arousing at the same time. Her juices are flowing from her legs. It was too much for her and she started shivering in joy. Munna's dick was rose hard . he was wearing a barmuda and a t-shirt without any underwear. His rock hard cock was touching purva’s left upper thigh. Purva was biting her armpit hairs and munna's face was in front of her. Irfan instructed now just touch your lips . just touch and then munna go down to her hips and kabir stand up and held her solders from back.
Purva leaves her armpit hair and touched munna's lips but they just don't stopped. Purva down her right hand and gripped munna's neck and locked her lips on munna's lip. Irfan came and grabbed purva’s hairs and separated her from munna.
Irfan: I told just touch not kiss . ok .
Purva: sorry gurji. she held her both ears And told
Irfan,hussain ji , mushtaq and all started laughing to she purvas innocent act of apology.
Hussain ji: are hota hay hota hay . iske lie hi to tujhe chuna hay. ( Oh it's happened, that's why I choose you.)
Purva was continuing her practice with the boys while hussain ji called mushtaq outside the shed and stand just besides the open door. They were discussing something serious. Here inside the shed irfan started some bhojpuri hot songs and ask to Purva to dance on it. But purva was getting some problems. What's happening ask Irfan.
Purva: Guruji the languages are unknown to me so, it's difficult to give expression or take a move on a unknown ward of song.
Irfan: hummm So, what do you suggest Purva ?
Purva : it will be ok if You play some hindi songs instead of bhojpuri songs guruji.
Irfan: ok Purva. Abdul play some hindi hot songs then.
Meanwhile Mushtaq and Hussain were arguing with something outside the shed. After a while they stopped arguing and it seems Mushtaq was quite unhappy with the discussion. But at the end he give a sarcastic smile and agreed with Hussain ji. The came Inside the Shed.
Hussain ji Rise his hand to stop the music. So Abdul stopped the music. Purva was sweating furiously. Her Whole body was glistening. Her breathing was heavy. And most beautiful thing is her Pussy was dripping juices which were sliding down from her both thighs.
Hussain ji Sat on some bricks pile and ask Purva to sit on the ground. Without hesitation Purva sits on the the ground in front of Hussain ji,Just like Football Players take rests after a match, Purva spread her Legs to the front first and then fold her knees a little, and put her hands on the dump soil behind her back. This cause her chest lift upwards and helped her wet pussy lips to spread apart. Then she lean her head backwards. Her rock hard nipples were looking to the sky. She was breathing heavily. And with every breath her stomach was going in and out. With that
rhythm her vagina was opening and closings its beautiful pink petals in front of Hussain ji. Her Clitoris was hard and pocking out from her pussy lips and it was shaking furiously. She closed her eyes and whispered Mushtaq ji please Come to me. Mushtaq was standing behind Hussain ji. He was about to came towards Purva when Hussain ji stopped him and then he open his kolhapuri sleeper and with his left feet thamb he started massaging Purva's Clit. Purva Was Feeling she is in heaven. She started moaning , Oh Oh hussain ji please insert your finger please insert it oh no please uhh ghusa dijie na Hussain ji. Then she lift her hands from the back and take hussainji's feet with both hand and started rubbing his feet on her entire vagina. She lift her legs backwards , in this her ass hole also became visible to Hussain ji.She started crying. Within 30 seconds she started squirting on Hussain jis Feet.
Hussain jis Leg and Pajama becomes drenched.
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Oh no what's the hell is thisPurva ? Now my patloon get dirty. Who will clean it now? Hussain ji shouted with a moke anger. 'Oh don't worry sarpanch saheb Purva will take care of it ' Mushtaq told and he ordered Purva to clean the mess which she created.
Obeying Mushtaq's order Purva got closer to Hussain ji's leg and lift his leg on her lap, then she lift his leg above her head and squeezed Hussain jis Pajama as much as possible. Then she open her mouth and waited for the water squeezed out from the pant. Water came out by drops and Purva started drinking her own squirted water. Then she started licking Hussain ji's feet. And after that she surprised everyone and putHussainji's pant between her lips and started slurping the water from his pajama.
Do You thirsty Purva? Hussain Ji asked. Purva leave his leg and told yes too much Hussain ji. Ok Purva but I can't give you water in front of every one. Ok wait let me think what can I do for the shameless randi to satisfy her thirst. Hussain ji told and then called Abdul. Abdul come here and satisfy her thirst. Abdul came in front of Purva and lift his lungi and started peeing on her. Purva opened her thirsty mouth and started glupping the light yellow fluids. But she couldn't drink all the urine and half of the liquid drenched her face,hair, chest, belly , pubic region and boobs. Purva started shivering heavily. She met her first orgasm of the day. She closed her eyes, fold her knees and held them with her hands and buried her face between her knees and started panting. She got surprised to her own self how nasty how degraded she could be. She got confused what is her fetish? Exhibitionism or humiliation? Degradation or getting dirty. Or everything nasty ,everything taboo in the world gives her pleasure.
Ok Abdul go aside. Hussain ji shouted. Purva stand up. Purva opened her eyes and got up. She was panting till. Purva I want to take some pictures of you hussain ji said. He give his phone to karim and asked him to take pictures.
Purva: But why Hussain ji? You all are seeing me live then why you want pics ?
Hussain ji : Oh Khan saheb wants to see your pictures and wants to give some suggestions. Ok no more questions give some nasty poses.
Karim started clicking pics. Purva first stand straight and then lift her hands straight above her head. Then she hold her boobs and bites her lower lip and then closed her both nipples together and lifted them towards her lips and started biting her both nipples together which were covered in sweat and piss. Then she move around and bend to her west. She lift her bums and spread her asshole. She bend farther and spreaded her legs farther and inserted one middle finger into her anus. Karim tooks both close-up and full-length of purvas assets. Purva then move around again and inserted her middle finger into her mouth and then bring the finger to her clit and started running it.then she bend her knees spread legas and started fingering her pussy. She inserted four fingers into her pussy. Karim takes everything in the phone.
Hussain ji : Ok Karim give back the phone. And all the boys you May go now. Only Abdul you stay.
The boys from dance troop left . Abdul compiled the briks as make over stool and Irfan Mushtaq and Hussain ji sat on them. Abdul sat on the floor little far from them. Purva also sat on the earthen floor which was wet by abdul's piss.
Hussain Ji : Purva I think You know how much important this Nanga Naach to us and for our Village. Our Village's Future is depending on your performance. I know The village women has Insulted You, they tortured you . Me also showed you anger . But you still are going to give this performance. Purva you also apologized to me. If you disagreed we have nothing to do. You gave as a lot of pleasure and going to give us many more things by loosing your dignity, by loosing soul.
Purva : Hossain ji please don't say that this way. A woman lost her soul if any body forced her to perform something which her soul is not wanting . she has to kill her soul kill her mind to do that work. But nobody is forcing me here to do anything. I'm doing all this stuffs with my own will. My Instead my soul is getting delighted that I'm able to do anything which I want. If You people didn't came to my life then my dream cannot be succeeded. I can't roam totally naked on the public roads. Performing a shameless totally naked dance in front of hundreds of people is like a.biggest dream to me which going to true to me for you Hussain ji. I'm great full to you all Hussain ji, Mushtaq ji and Irfan sir.
Irfan : Purva I'm Honoured to teach a student like you . You are a angel. I'm shocked to watch your enthusiasm and your skill of learning new steps by just one or two instructions.
Purva : Thank you guruji. I want to learn the nastiest the dirtiest moves from you.
Mushtaq know how shameless Purva is . even he got shocked by todays behavior of Purva. He as well as got too much hard ons that he ejaculated silently inside his undergarment without any bodies concern when Purva was drinking Abdul's dirty vile yellow urines.
Hussain ji : Purva you seriously loves this kind of kinky things.
Purva : oh yes Hussain ji. That's why I'm here.
Hussain ji. Ok let me send the picture to Khan Sabhab. Hussainji sent the pics to khan sabhab's whatsapp number. Ok Randi as you are submiasivly wanting to do this tell me what favour you want from us.
Purva: as you know I'm a shameless whore but I've a Reputation in my family ,relatives and neighborhood. Please don't ruined them.
Hussain ji: are beti don't worry about this. The whole Mastanpur is great full to you and if you ask me I can take everyone's oath.
Purva: Thank you so much Hussain ji. But Till I'm feeling little occurred. Feeling a discomfort.
Hussain ji : how can your discomfort disappear Hussain ji said with a desperate voice .
Purva: I am gonna perform a shameless dance in front of Mastanpur's entire male audience. More I confront them with my naked avatar more I'll get comfortable to give the most shameless performance Hussain ji. But it's also true that I don't want to ruin the characters of innocent Mastanpur children and teens. You've to find out a way for this problem Sarpanch saheb. And It will be better to me if Irfan sir give me more hindi songs than bhojpuri or urdu . then I'll be able to understand the songs and will give better expressions.
Hussain Ji : hummmm songs will be no problem at all . But I've to find out a way by which you can meet more public with your naked attire. Let me think...... Anyway This Fakir Chawk is a less populated area and most of the people are familiar to me and they also heard about you. They also know you are going to perform the naked dance on stage for the welfare of our beloved Mastanpur.
So, I thik there will be no harm if you go to suleiman chacha's tea stall just 150 to 200 yards away.
Purva looks around to Mushtaq for confirmation . he told let's go you need a hot cup of tea my Randi.
They all headed towards suleiman's tea stall. It was around 6.20 in the evening. So It was not so dark but the sun was no more in the horizon. Irfan went out first from the dingy shed after him Mushtaq and then Hussain ji with Purva. He wrapped his right hand around Purvas waist. Then Abdul came out from the shed and they all headed towards the tea shop. Hussain was on the edge of the left side of the road and he held Purva on his right in a Narrow lane Purva was almost on the middle of the road totally naked from hair to toe. She was stinking bad odor of swet and piss. Her Bums were dangling from her walking, her boobs were bouncing ups and down and also side ways simultaneously. Her Silly Dress and transparent burqa was left on the muds of the shed.
Like Reply
They were heading towards Suleiman's Tea Stall. Hussain ji hold Purvas ass with his right hand . After five days Purva again walking fully naked on the roads.This time no one gonna bit her punish her. Because. This time the Sarpanch will protect her from any kind of situation. She was feeling herself like an angel. She never feel that kind of freedom to her whole life before. She was walking on the road but she was seeming she is flying on the sky.
That's when Hussain ji's phone beeps. He opend the phone . It was Khan saheb's whatsapp reply. He sent back one of Purva’s Back side pics and wrote something in Urdu. What's he wrote Hussain Ji? Purva asked. Don't get so excited Purva I'll definitely told you everything.
Hussain ji I need to Pee Purva Urges to Hussain Ji. She tried to get free of Hussain ji and proceeded to the side of the road. But he hold her tight and told " Please start pissing and don't stop walking ". Purva got stunned with his order. But Without any hesitation she started Pissing while walking. Fountain of yellow piss running down to the road from her pee hole . she didn't pee from the afternoon. So it was a huge volume or water.
She was pissing with a whistle sound cumming from her pussy lips. The yellow.water running through her thighs ,legs feets to the ground. That's when a Rickshaw came to their way. The driver stopped the rickshaw and shouted what the hell is this? Then he saw Hussain ji and Mushtaq and said aree Mushtaq bhai Hussain ji you, so this is the femous shameless randi which I hear about with a mocking voice.
Mushtaq shouted hey don't disrespectful to her dilu. She is my wife and she is a upper class woman from big city.
Dilu tried to speak something but Hussain Ji lift his left hand signals to stop Dilu. Dilu remain silent. Hussain ji started explaining to Dily..... ," listen Dilu Purva is here for our welfare............ " and he explained the entire story in short mode.
I'm extremely sorry Hussain sabhab. Please forgive me. Actually as you know I am not belongs to Mastanpur so, I heard about some remorse and that's why i've reacted like that. Bhabhi Ji please Don't Mind and please forgive me. Dilu apologized for his mistake.
Ok now calm down and listen Dilu where are you going now. Hussain ji asked to Dilu.
Dilu : I've to drop someone from Fakirchawk Chuna vatti to Bus stop.
Hussain ji : ok after dropping your passenger you return back to Suleiman's shop. And you've to wait for us. We have some work over their. After we've done You've to drop Purva to Mushtaq's house. That's your punishment.
Suleiman was a 60 year old man. And he has a small tea shop over there. The shop made by earthen wall and burnt clay tiles over the roof. This shop has two room. One front room which is three side open. This is the actual tea stall. There is 4 benches inside this room and a long concrete kitchen table rack in front of the room, which contain a dauble burner gas oven, and some glass jars of.biscuits cakes, breads, egg creates and lollipops and cigarettes. There is a string hanging on the top of the rack . Guthkha, pan masala and chip's packets were dangling from the string. There is another room behind that room. And a curtain was hanging on the door of that room. Suleiman use to live in this room. 3/4 customer were there on that time. They were having their tea then, when Hussain ji and the team enter the stall.
They all sit-down. Purva was standing at the entrance of the shop. Purva Please come and take your seat, Hussainji called Purva. Purva appeared into the shop totally naked. Drenched in sweat. Her legs were sparkling wet for her recent piss. She was smelling like a rotten egg.
The other customers were speech less. They were forgot to react.one of them were eating a butter toast with Hot tea from the cley cup sitting on a bench just beside the door. His was chewing Mouth full of bread and just take a sip of tea when he saw purva. Seeing Purva he choked and then started coughing. Foods and the tea forced out from his mouth and spreaded all over Purva’s naked body. Seeing that Purva Giggled. He went out from the shop leaving his toast and tea and run away .
Suleiman also got freeze for a moment. Then he reacted oh please Hussain Ji if you don't mind will you please come to the other room.
Hussain Ji : Do you hear about her ? Suleiman? And you all people?
Suleiman said yes sarpanch saheb I heard about her. The other customers also nodded their head .
So, why are you bothering? Hussain ji asked. Purva is going to perform the most erotic and shameless dance for the party president. And if he satisfied with her performance the whole Mastanpur including Fakir Chawk will be benefited. And to perform this act Purva need to be comfortable with the public nudity. She has to be most shameless woman in the world. And we all must have to help her to bring the best from her.
Suleiman : Sarpanch saheb you May seat any where as you wish. But she is so dirty .
Hussain Ji : oh that's not a problem. Purva can seat on the floor. Don't worry Suleiman.
Suleiman : then its ok saheb but some young players use to come to my shop around 7 p.m. after their cricket playing. this customers are mature but please think about the boys.
Hussainji : hummm ok we will sit here for now and will take our tea and after finishing our tea we will proceed to your back side room.
Mushtaq, Irfan , Hussainji and abdul also take their seats on the wooden bench. Hussain Ji order purva to sit on the floor.
Purva sits on the dirty earthen floor resting her back to a earthen wall . then she fold her legs in 45 degree angle and spread them apart and rest her arms on her knees. She constantly licking juices from her pussy. So her pussy and inner thighs were wet and shining from the sticky juices. Her pussy lips were also spreaded apart opening her beautiful pink vagina to all.
One of the customer asked to Hussainji " can we see her performance saheb?
Hussainji : the program will be held on sundar Chawk playground on a open stage. But for Purva’s concern and other VVIP's security concern we've decided to built a huge tent on the ground. And if you are interested to watch the show you have to leave your mobile phone and camera at your.house and you have to buy tickets. Date still not.fixed for the program. But you can buy tickets from 15th May. Front row will be reserved for guests and vip's second row for their securities. Third row to 5th row ticket price will be 500 rupees only. 300 rupees for middle rows. 6 to 10 rows. And after that price will be 100 rupees.
If you are interested then you May buy your ticket from Mastanpur Milk.booth from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. from 15th May. Stage will be built on the centre of the ground.
All the customer started chattering about the show in Urdu. And every now and then they were glancing at Purva.
Listening to.Hussain Ji's explanation on the show Purva got too much excited. She started dangling her legs in joy.
It was not less than any biggest erotic show for the customers to see a high society fair lady sitting on a dirty earthen floor tottaly naked and who is wet with piss and sweat. Her body odor is impossible to inhale and she is shamelessly waving her legs to show her wet juicy spreaded pussy to them. They all finished their meals but they just didn't wanted to leave. Seeing that Suleiman asked them if they want one more cup of tea. They all agreed to take another cup of tea.
Suleiman started to make tea. Purva was dangling her legs side by side and started humming a bhojpuri song which she was able to understand the words . She was too much happy to know her fantasy is gonna be fulfilled. She was humping the song Closing her eyes. She was imaginings about the performance. Night, " She is standing on the stage in a transparent burqa . allTheaters lights are on and the stage is as bright as the day. Four young man came and ripping the burqa from her body. She is now naked. Thousand of eyes are watching her. Every body shouting whistling cheering for her. Loud dirty songs are playing. She started dancing . 8 hand of four men touching her fingering her pussy, pressing her boobs, spreading her ass on the stage in front of crowd. Her almost hair less head is coloured in multiple colour cheap dye. She is moving on the stage from one edge to another edge . the stage is on the centre and there are viewers on all four side of the stage. She has to show her performance to all of them so she is roaming on the stage . when she is going to the north they are overwhelming and cheering her up. Other side viewers shouting her to come their side. She is going to all direction and spreading her pussy lips with her two hands. She is lifting her hands and licking her green colour left armpit hair then her yellow colour right armpit.hair. one dance troop guy lying under her legs and eating her pussy. One guy pulling her nipples. Then two guy lift her over their head and roaming her all over the stage. The guests are throwing 500 2000 rupees notes towards her" . imagining the possible scenario she started dozing.
In the mean time Hussainji was discussing with Mushtaq. He asked Mushtaq what do you decided?
Mushtaq : Hussain ji its true I've offered you to fuck Purva before . But you told me that you fuck her when you get married with her . any way thats your issue. I know that khan sahab and President sahab are most valuable person for us right now. So I don't have any problem with your proposal. Though she is my wife but she is a shameless Randi for the world. So I fon have any problems. But I need to ask her. If she agrees then no.issue.
Hussain ji : and if she don't agreed? Then?
Mushtaq : what do you think saheb she will willingly agreed . didn't you see how she kissed that dancer guy. I.know her Hussain ji. Few weeks ago she had been fucked by almost all the basti members near salims garage. Before that she fucks most of the construction workers who works under Sajid's supervision. She came here to fuck low class dirty people. More lower more dirty means more pleasure to her.
Hussain Ji : hummm Ok then . I think she fall asleep. Let her sleep for few minutes. Hussain Ji's phone beeps. He open the whatsapp and giggles. Then type something and then inserted phone back to his pocket.
Suleiman brings the Tea. They all take tea and biscuits . and Mushtaq told Suleiman to put the tea for Purva in front of her pussy . Suleiman take the in his hand and bring it down to Purvas Pussy. But his hand was shaking due to a mix of anxiety and excitement. He drops the earthen cup and the hot tea spilled on the floor and few drops on purvas Purva’s thigh . Purva Suddenly weak up with a shock and started shouting. Aaaaahhhhhh oh my god ohfffffff. Ahhh she stands up and started jumping. Ohhh noooooo aaahhh ahhh uuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiii. Suleiman stepped back. Mushtaq rush to her and took her on his hand and carry her to the wooden bench and ley her their. The other customers got up from the benches and one of them bring a kettle of water. He tried to sprinkle the water on her thigh but Mushtaq hold his hand and fetch the kettle from him and pour the water slowly on her things.
Hussain ji : let me see what happened. After seeing her Hussain Ji exhaled a breathe of relief. He then said oh don't worry my dear Purva it's nothing serious. Just one or two small blisters may appear. But they will go within two days. Abdul you go to the medicine shop and bring a silver nitrate gel for her fast. Abdul rushed away. After some more water splashing Purva stopped shouting and got normal.
Ok you may leave now Hussain. Ji shouted the other customers. The three customer just throw their uthen cups to the waste bin and leaved the shop. Mushtaq was pampering Purva . Hussain Ji turns towards Suleiman and just about to brust on him Suleiman lay on the floor straight and hold Hussain Ji's legs. Please forgive me Hussain Ji . Please Hussain Ji . I've got narvas. My hand shaken . I lost my balance . p p please se. Forgive me.
Hussain Ji : ok stand up first Suleiman. I'll forgive you. But you have to help me.
Suleiman : what saheb what help you need. Please tell me.
Hussainji : In know you have a good rappo with Dadima. And I need a favour from you. The women of the slam don't want Purva to go naked in public. But Purva wanted to roam naked in public. I know we shouldn't send her naked in front of any child or teenage. But Purva need to go in public as much as possible. Why you know. So you have to comprehent dadima to convince other slum woman so that Purva can go more in public with her naked attire.. And I want you to go now .
Suleiman: the young. Players will be come in any moments. Please let me serve them and then Ill go to Dadima .
Hussain Ji: ok then we are heading to your back side room, and give us butter toast and omlets.
Suleiman : ok sir.
That one person came to buy cigarettes. He saw Purva was lying on the bench spreading her thighs both side of the bench and Mushtaq was applying water on her thighs. The man got blanked , he didn't understand what to do what to say. His jaw dropped eyes tried to comes out from its shoker. He got.a instant erection. He held his dick over his pant and just turn back and went away without buying anything.
Suddenly they heard some notice comming from near by. Suleiman said saheb the boys are coming. Please go inside.
Mushtaq took Purva on his arm and they all proceed to the other room.
Suleiman spread some water on the bench where Purva was lying, and wipe out the waters with a Towel.
Inside the backside room there was a small cot. Hussainji Irfan and Mushtaq sit on the cot and Without any farther instruction Purva sits on the floor just behind the certain of the door and spreaded her legs as much as possible. The Cot was arranged that way so that if Suleiman sleeps on it he can see his entire shop in position if the curtain removed or folded aside. The curtain was ended 4 inches above the floor.
The boys entered the shop and started gossiping shouting and so on which makes a big noise. They were arguing with each other on who is gonna pay the bill for this day. After settling the issue they ordered their favorite egg poach , egg bhurji and jam toast and fruit cakes .
Inside the other room Hussain ji asked To Purva , " Purva I've send your pictures to Khan sahab and after seeing your pictures he give me some suggestions. Do you want to hear ? "
Purva : Oh please Hussain ji tell me but before that I need to take some tea. Suleiman Chacha Spill the tea all over the floor and almost on me.
Hussain Ji shouted Suleiman Bring a tea inside fast. Suleiman replied Ji sahab . He pour a cup of tea and headed to the room. and this time he carefully put the tea on the floor in front of Purva. When Suleiman entered the room removing the curtain one of the young player noticed something between the gap of the curtain and Suleiman's legs. He didn't realize it properly but he guess it's a naked flesh . Naked body of a very fair woman.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
After putting doun the tea in front of Purva’s wet pussy Suleiman Return Back to the front room. That time he again slide the curtain and entered the front room.But the curtain made a 8 inches gap in one side of the door. Thus she had exposed to the boy nearest to her and the other boy who was suspecting that there is a beautiful fair woman seating inside the inner room. Now his suspicion becomes true. His name is joy. and the boy nearest to the door also get the opportunity to view Purva in her naked avatar. His name was kamal. When Suleiman chacha leaving out the room Purva had to moved a little as she was seating almost blocking the entrance. When she moved she turned her face towards the door and she made an eye contact with kamal and joy both. They were dumbfounded looking at her. They were shocked with disbelieve. Kamal stood up from the bench and was about to enter the room like a hypnotised man. Joy somehow fetch Kamal’s shirt from his neck and pulled him down to the bench. Purva first get little scared of that she is exposed to the under aged boys. But then she glanced at them and realised that they all are adult and might be their ages are between 20 to 24 years old. She glanced at the entire shop and find that there are almost 9 young men inside the shop who all seems adult. And 3 boys were sat on their respective bicycle. And among them only one might be a junior one whose age she assumed 1 to 16. They are may seems little teen to old Suleiman Chacha. But they are actually adult. They all are hauling too much and didn’t noticed her , but this two were constantly looking at Purva. locking their widened Eye eating her naked body, Purva got amused . she again started feeling an etching into her vagina. Purva realised the situation and laugh to them leering her seductive eye to them and then bring out her tongue and lick her entire upper lip from egde to edge, and then bite her lower lip with her teeth. Joy covered his growing dick under his pant with his both hand and pressed it. Purva gave a naughty smile and pulled the curtain to cover the gap. The tow boy couldn’t believe on their luck. But they feltl upset when Purva closed the curtain. But Purva did a more naughty thing. She slide towards the door little more and lifted her bum little to the back, and bending to the front she bend her legs and brought her knees to her boobs and put her chin on her knees. Her hand wrapped her legs. Now the boys can watch her entire ass and ass crack through the 8 inches gap below the curtain. Then Purva tried to hold the clay cup to take the tea but after holding this she immediately leave it acting like it’s too hot . Mushtaq and Irfan was busy with some business talk about Selim’s Garagesnd a local bar. Hussain Ji was typing something on his phone. But Hussain Ji kept his eyes also on Purva. So, he noticed everything Purva was doing. Acting like the cup is hot Purva put the cup on the floor again on the left side of her body. Then she redeculasly bend . As she was seating folding her legs she just tilted her body to the floor and from seating posture she now sleeping on the ground side ways. She then lifted her left elbow . In half seating position she was bending her face to the cup , then blowing the cup to cool down the tea and was sipping the tea with her lips from the cup. Her left legs was laying on the ground bended towards her belly and she was moving her right legs in a circular pattern . Her right knee once touching her left knee and then spreading it her right knee was facing the roof and then she wasbending it to her boobs and again the two knee were touching each other. Her left hand was on the floor beside the cup and she was sipping the tea directly . But her right hand was roaming on her right legs. Some time she was massaging her bumps then her inner thighs where the burnt were made by the tea.some time she was holding her knee and and bringing them to her mouth. She was acting like she is stretching her legs to relief her tiredness. But doing this she was actually stretching her pussy lips and ass hole which was positioned exactly between the gap of the curtain and the floor. Hussain Ji was smiling in his mind watching Purva’s shameless actions to trying to show her stretched holes to the boys.
On the other side Joy and Kamal was watching two glorious human wholes once opening their mouth and againg closing and hiding between the bums. Again it was opening and few fingers roaming around them. Again they were hiding between her ass chicks and bubo. After 3 to 4 times of only sliding her hands over her as chicks and inner thighs she inserted her fingers into her ass crack from the top from the back side and glided them towards her pussy. Stopped her fingers for 10 seconds and stretched her leg little more bending it to her boobs and started rubbing her clit in circular pattern . as slowly as possible. After few circles little a sticky semi transparent liquid comes out from her pussy glided to the floor .
Todays boys in their 20’s are familiar with porn. Joy and Kamal are also use to watch porn almost every day. But this kind of killer tease they didn’t except. Watching a fully naked woman is a hart attacking event for them. But this is more than watching a fully naked woman. This tease is beyond to their imagination. This is not tease this is a sexual torture to them. Kamal couldn’t control himself. He started a huge ejaculation inside his under wear and made a long humping sound. In the other side Joy suddenly gripped another boy’s solder in excitement with his right hand and gripped his harden dick over the pant with other hand. Hearing the humming sound of Kamal and Joy’s action on his solder Veja a 24 year old man who was sat beside Joy got attention and turned his face to Joy and following Joy’s vision his eyes got stuck on the spotlight. As a elder among them and some previous experience Veja realize the situation . He first remove Joy’s hand from his solder and them give a jerk to kamal without removing his eyes from Purvas going on so. He signals both to calm down and told them ‘’please enjoy the show silently. Don’t let others to know what’s going on’’. He whisper to them , “I know this naked woman inside the room, she is a top class randi and she will gonna perform a full nude Randy Dance in upcoming weeks”. He also got hard instantly looking at Purva’s holes. But Veja tried to behave normal. Three of them sat side by side on the bench near the door and blocked the view of Purva’s show from others. They silently started watching the most erotic live porn of their life.
But they got an interruption. Suleiman Chacha turned his head to serve breads to the boys and he noticed that three boy on the last bench was peeping through the gap of the curtain. He grumbled in a low voice , “ this witch will fry and eat all the men’s as well as the children’s brain within this weeks. Bloody Disgusting kutia Randi. He proceed to their bench with three butter toasts in a plate and put the plate loudly on the bench and shouted to the boys, “ oye children eat your breads and leave your nuts and turn around. Eat fast and leave”. With this sudden interruption Joy and Kamal get scared and they didn’t think what to do. Joy shouted “ Bhag” ( Run away). Joy and Kamal rushed out from the shop and vanished in the darkness of the evening.
Veja was a very cleaver man. He remain calm and told Suleiman chacha “ chacha either they or me are not children anymore, and don’t worry I’ll pay the bill for this two toast. Now don’t disturb me or better to say don’t disturb your business and keep quiet”. Veja’s father had some criminal record in past and Veja is also a Goon type of man. So, Suleiman chacha don’t speak to him anymore and realising a long sigh he went on to the front to make more toasts and omlets. Other boys didn’t realize what’s going on, they just made meaningless glance to each other and resume their carouse.
In the mean time Abdul returned with the ointment gel and entered the shop and then entered the inner room removing the curtain. But he was unaware of Purva lying on the floor with stretched legs just behind the curtain. Abdul stepped on the groin of Purva just the spot where the hot tea dropped. Purva screamed in pain and started crying. Abdul loosed balance but somehow he manages and walked few feet with shaky legs and hold the cot’s handle. Due to pressure on the groin Purva rolled once on the floor towards the cot and ended up by bumping her boobs on Abdul’s heels. Mushtaq rushed sown from the cot and held Purva’s neck and solder and help her to seat up. She was shivering in pain. Mushtaq asked her, “are you all right”
Purva : yes I am fine. But the burns are hitting me like needle.
Mushtaq shouted Abdul are you blind?
Abdul : sorry Mushtaq bhai I didn’t realise bhabhi ji lying just behind the curtain.
Hussain Ji : oh ok ok cool down, Abdul give me the gel. Receiving the gel from Abdul Hussain ji rubbed the gel on Purva’s wound spots. After few moments Purva stopped shivering and get normal.
Purva’s shout attracted the players, and the suspected that something going unusual inside that room. One boy asked what’s that chacha. Suleiman tried to manage the situation and said that his family has come from the village and his daughter got and wound on her legs and maybe it’s hurting again. The boy said ohoooo. Then Suleiman took the breads and omlets on two big plate for his unwanted guests and entered the room . He first put the plates on the cot and then he started complaining to Hussain ji.
Suleiman : Hussain ji I requested you avoid the children’s attention but this madam is showing her vulgar nudity to the little boys. Isn’t it wrong Hussain ji.
Hussain Ji : Purva is it true?
Purva : but Hussain Ji when and how I did that? I’m here with you all in this room. So, how can I show the boys my nude body? And when Suleiman chacha came last time with my tea Then I gave a peek to the shop , what I noticed that they are not children any more. But I don’t show them anything even.
Hussain Ji was massaging Purva’s groin. He got up and went to the door and give a glance to the shop removing the curtain partially. He then covered the curtain again and returned back to the cot.
Hussain Ji : in a low voice “Suleiman all the time she was with us inside the room, how she was showing her body to the boys ? and one more thing . I think you are got too much age that’s why you are imagining the young men as little children. I’ve also see that they are not child”.
Remember Purva is my, not only mine for our village is a precious gem. And you first hurt her with the hot boiling tea and now you are blaming her for the guilt which she don’t even make. Suleiman downed his head and leaved the room silently.
They all started eating their meals. After few time past the carouse from the shop also stopped. That means the players also left the shop.
Hussain Ji: ok Purva listen I think this Suleiman is a bullshit. So, I’ve decided to go to the slum along with Mushtaq to manage the women . I’ve to talk to them personally. After dilu return we will go to the slum by his rickshaw. Irfan you should go now . You have to travel a long . So, go now otherwise you will be late.
Irfan : ok Hussain ji then give me permission to go. Khuda hafiz.
Hussain Ji : ok Irfan Kuda hafiz. Irfan left.
Purva : But Hussain Ji what do I do here alone? I think Suleiman chacha don’t like me at all. So what do I do ? please let me come with you.
Hussain Ji : you did lots of activities today. You must be tired. So take some rest. And we will be back within an hour. Now it’s 7.05 p.m. we will be back within 8.00 to 8.15.
Purva : Hussain Ji if you don’t mind may I take your phone for this hour?
Hussain Ji: oh sure my dear queen. But may I ask you why you need my phone.
Purva : Sarpanch ji it’s been one week I am here leaving my son at my sister’s place. My husband is now in America now. So I want to try to call him or message him via face book as I don’t know his USA contact number.
Hussain Ji : so, you may call your sister .
Purva : No I can’t call her. I told her that I’m going to America with my hubby.
Hussain Ji: and what you told to your husband.
Purva : he knows about my sexual affairs. And don’t know why he is actually too much enthusiastic about my sexyal adventures.
Hussain Ji : wowwww. So, the husband the wife both are mad on sex ha ha ha ha.
Every one started laughing.
Hussain ji : ok Purva take my phone and do what ever you want.
Purva : Ugh Hussain ji one more thing. May I go outside?
Hussain ji : why?
Purva : actually this room is very hot and to much suffocating . I am also filling little occurred in front of chacha ji. I don’t my husband is now online or not. But I’ll try. And if he is online and take my messenger call then I don’t want to talk to him in front of anyone. It’s personal.
Hussain Ji: Ok you may go outside but as you know this is not Mastanpur after all , so don’t roam naked alone on this road. You may go backside of this shop. There is a abundant field few yards back. You may go there.
Purva: But there will be no lights .
Hussain ji: then you may go little further . crossing the field you’ll find a narrow walking path. Street lights are available there. But don’t go too far. Because there is a graveyard ahead of the road. Don’t go there with your naked avatar ok. And one more thing, if you come across with somebody then you may treat them as you wish but don’t let them fuck you . if anybody try to harass you or fuck you , then mention them the name KHAN SAHAB.
Purva : ok Hussain Ji and thank you very much Hussain Ji. Purva bend down and touched the feet of HUssain Ji and then she touched the feet of her present husband.
HUssain Ji and Mushtaq leave the shop leaving her alone in the shop.

Purva was just about to login to the facebook when Hussain Ji shouted from the out side, “ Purva please come outside and give me the phone once. Purva rushed out from the room and went to the outside of the shop. Hussain Ji told Purva Dilu till not come , don’t no where he is. So, let me call him, give me the phone. He called Dilu and after few dialogs he hang up the phone and said he is coming within 10 minuets. So, what to do now? Abdul you go. I’ll call you tomorrow. Abdul said ok Janab, Khuda hafiz . Abdul left. Mushtaq lit a bidi and said let’s have one more cup of tea. Hussain ji said good idea. They ordered tea for them. Mushtaq ask Purva if she wants more Tea or not? Purva said I’m thirsty and need some water. OH real water. Everybody Laugh.
They were standing outside the shop beside the road. Suleiman gave them the tea and he gave Purva a cattle of water. She was drinking the water when Hussain Ji asked her after Sipping tea, “Purva Khan sahab gave me instructions to follow. I’ll tell you after returning from the slum. And there are few things which I’ve to take permission of Mushtaq and you both. Have you finished your drinking”?
Purva : yes Sarpanch ji. But tell me some thing about it now please.
Hussain JI : no not now. It’s not just telling. I’ve to explain you the instructions in details. So, let me return back first.
They were talking just then two people came to the shop. Their names are Rahim and Afzal. They first shocked to see a naked woman standing in front of a shop. Then they came to realize that this is the woman they heard about. Afzal then noticed Hussain ji and Mushtaq is also there. Aree Hussain ji , Mushtaq you are here? Is this your new wife Mushtaq? I can’t believe this. She is so beautiful. What a figure, what a colour. Amazing man.
This is the first time Mushtaq was getting some attention from other.otherwise Hussain ji took all the charges of his lovely wife Purva. He felt very glad and felt little proud hearing his wife’s complements. He replied with a enraptured sile , “ are Afzal mia Rahim bhai you. Oh thanks for your complements dude. Yah she is my wife Purva. Purva meet they are Afzal and Rahim”. Purva was about to touch Afzal’s feet when he shouted sounds like eehwwh and jump back for few feets. She is stinking like shit man. Rahim said yes she is stinking. What’s the matter Mushtaq? MUshtaq explain in short, “actually Purva is warking hard from the morning that’s why she is sweting from the day and she was practicing her dance for the program when she felt thirsty. So , abdul peed on her. Rahim got shocked hearing this what she drinks pee? Oh so nasty. It’s unreal but her smell saying that it’s true. I wanted to touch het but now please take her away. Rahim’s sentences felt like insult to Mushtaq . He was about to say something but HUssain Ji realize the situation and gripped Mushtaq’s wrist and said oh Rahim mia everybody comes with different test buds. Purva is not your cup of tea. But for Mastanpur Purva is our pride. Ok Purva lets go Hussain ji ordered. Afzal and Rahim entered the shop and three of them went away from the shop.
After 10 to 15 feets HUssain ji stopped and said Purva, “ see Purva this is the field and after crossing the field you’ll find a narrow raw path. Take the phone. Mushtaq came forward and holds Purvas boobs and said sorry dear don’t get upset on their words. You are my beautiful angel and you are smelling like rose. Then he leaned his lips to her and they locked their lips for couple of seconds. He then squeezed her nipples and they good bye each other. Hussain Ji said Purva take care of your self and if you face any problem then remember khan sahab and call immediately to Mushtaq’s cell. Now go.
Purva was walking naked bare feet on the green grasses of the field. She was little upset to listening Rahim’s words. Her mind was going through a turmoil. She is here for about 9 days. she came here with the expectation of getting fucked by several dicks every day. When she first met Mushtaq at her house she fall in love with him for his kinkiness. She thought in her mind he will share her with multiple men and her kinky desire will be fulfilled. First two days amazing. But then she was humiliated by the slum woman. Though she is enjoying every part of her activities in this days but she is disappointed on Mushtaq. Though he is loving and caring to her. But Tarun is also SO. She is not here to establish a new family. She is here to fulfil her fetishes. She started thinking that Hussain ji is the more appropriate man for her. For him she is able to enjoy her slum life. Hussain ji is the man who can fulfil her desire.
Crossing the field she found the path. She headed towards a lamp post and stopped under the post. Then she logged in to facebook and started pinging Tarun on messenger. But after 10 minutes there was no reply from Tarun. She was feeling very upset. Purva started walking on the path. After 2 to 3 minutes she fund the guard wall of the graveyards. Bypassing the wall she was walking through the narrow path. After few more minutes of walking she was on a farming land. A huge land stretched to the horizon, and the path go through the middle of the field. Very far of the horizon there are some moving lights were showing. It might be the Jamuna expressway she thought. She went few more yards and found the last light post. After there was no more light post. She stopped there and sat under the post. She was away from the human habitants. She ping one more time, “ Tarun are you there? Please reply me. I don’t when again I’ll get the opportunity to talk to you. I’ve only half an hour in hand.” She whispered oh Tarun please view my message please. Then Purva keep the on her lap and spread her legs straight on the path and leaned her back on the post. Purva started thinking of her activities on that day. But first thing came to her mind is the last incident. She felt very upset on that incident. And then her mind go to the part where she was getting ready to meet Hussain ji and the dance troop to beg apology for her rude demand of money . it was the time when her mind was full with anxiety. And then she was started thinking about her dance practice, the male young bodies were touching her ripe nude body parts. She was on high. High on sex. Then the kinky part when Abdul gave her his Pungent yellow Piss. Her eyes were closed . She started murmuring yes I’m a Dirty girl. I want SEX I want COCK . Love swet body piss nudity humiliation what is my fetishes I don’t know may be all. She was messaging her clit and whispering to her own. What’s wrong if I goes naked in public. This is my body my life. Then why I can’t decide my clothing? Bloody Society. And so bloody old Mushtaq. Perverted old man always calling me randi randi randi shala but not sharing me to anybody. A randi wants cocks . Oh Hussain ji will you pleas understand my desire . will you fulfil my dream? Her fingers going faster and faster on her clits. She was rubbing her clit with right hand and inserted three finger of her left hand into her pussy. She was masturbating with her two hand. The phone was bouncing on her belly. She squeezed her pussy , stopped fingering and squirted a little and again starter fingering. Then she started tapping on her clit and then the tapping become slapping and with the slapping she started squirting again. This time a huge. But still the ejaculation was not done. Suddenly the phone buzzed. She opened her eyes and stopped masturbating. She looked at the phone. It was tarun. He made a video call. Purva was about to receive the phone when she realize that her fingers were drenched from the pussy juice and squirting water . She looked here and there for something to wipe the water from her hand in a hurry. After found nothing appropriate she rubbed her hand on her uneven hair and then received the call.

Video Call With Tarun:
Hiiiiiiiiiii...... Tarunnn how are you my darling ? Purva Shouted with joy. Hi dear I’m fine but tell me how are you Purvi? And what about your sexual excavates? Tarun asked.
Purva: I’m fine darling and my life is now flying on the sky. But before all tell me how is apu? Do you call Ava?
Tarun: oh yes I’ve called her yesterday. Apu and Ava both are fine. Apu is very obedient so don’t worry about him. And today is Friday, from Monday his summer vacation is starting. So, don’t worry Ava is taking care of him very well.
Purva: is his health is well? Is he taking his meal properly? Did you asked her about all?
Tarun: Areee Purva I’ve asked her all about this, and Apu is absolutely fine. I told you before na he is very obedient to Ava.
Purva : ok ok, after all I’m a mother Tarun. And at this moment I’m feeling so selfish . Icame here leaving you both only to fulfilling my Perverted Desires . What a shame. Tears started falling from her eyes.
Tarun: Oh ho Purva please stop crying . why are you crying. We are married from so many years and never ever demand anything from me.
Purva: yor are such a lovely husband that I didn’t have to demand anything from you. You always fulfils my demands before my asking. And now also you agreed with all my desires without any argument or jealous in mind. I love you dear. Don’t think me wrong. I love you so much. I love Apu. He is my Life you are my heart.
Tarun: I know Purva. You don’t have to explain. And what ever you are doing I am with you. I know you will take care of me and Apu for your entire life. You deserve a small span of your life for your own. This is the time. Do what ever you want to do. I’ve only two request.
Purva: stoping her cry “ what Tarun”.
Tarun: First stop your crying. You are not a criminal or you are not cheating with me. Instead I’ve encourage you to do this acts. So, don’t feel guilt. This are not your guilt, actually this is fun not guilt. So why are you crying. And secondly I think I’m a big Cuckold. So, Please Continue your sexual adventures. But please please tell me all about your adventures.
Now stop crying and tell me about your life in the slum. So, how many guys you have fucked till now. One or two dozens?
Purva: Giggled and then made a pout face and said sadly only one.
Tarun : what only one?
Purva :yes only one.
Tarun : what the fuck. I mean why? I thought you have already fucked at least 20 or more people in the slum. But you are telling only one. Oh Purva common don’t kidding me. Please tell me how many people you have fucked.
Purva : I’m not kidding Tarun. I’m now the wife of Mushtaq. And the pervert has showed my naked body to the entire slum and the village but didn’t let me fuck any other person.
Tarun : oh no this is not fair. He must has know that why you go there, then why.
Purva : I don’t know why but till now I’ve only fuck Mushtaq but seen naked by every one in the village.
Tarun: ok please tell me about all . but first tell me where are you now? It seems not any room, it’s a open area and the light is very low. Where are you Purva?
Purva : I’m now in middle of a firm land dear.
Tarun : I can see your naked boobs. So, you are topless or naked?
Purva : See. She then moves the phone in various angle so that Tarun could see her entire body.
Tarun : wow Purva its amazing . you are totally naked in a open field? Ohhoohoohh my dick is rising. I’ve to go some where else.
Purva : where you’ve to go?
Tarun : I’m now in a cafeteria. But now I think I’ve to find a public toilet or a lonely place to talk to you. Any way you continue. BY the way whose phone is this? You didn’t took any phone with you.
Purva : Oh this is the phone of the Panchayet Head of this village.
Pyrva and Tarun were talking. Purva was narrating her daily adventures to Tarun. How she married Mushtaq in a transparent Burqa and then dance in that burqa in front of every guest. But above all she went to the market in that transparent burqa. The burqa is near to nothing. Her entire naked body was viewing. This burqa actually was exaggerating her nudity to all. The entire market was in shocked to she her, and then she got the name Purghi by a chicken seller. After that they returned home and Purva prepared chicken for the guests. The guest means Sajid and his gang. They came at their place andPurva served them foods naked and then she sat beside Mushtaq nake spreading her legs showing her naked pussy to all, and then they watched the marriage video where Purva was dancing in that transparent burqa. Tarun was amazed by Purvas narration . He was in a public toilet now and talking to Purva with a head phone. Tarun opened his zip and bring out his erect dick and started musterbating slowly. Purva was sitting on her own squirt water. The dump earth was giving her little relaxation in that hot weather. So she thought it will be more relaxing if she lay down on the groung. So she turned on her belly and lay on that ground. The dump dusts was covered her ass chicks and it became black in colour. And now her entire belly and boobs were getting dirty by that wet soil. She is okay with the dirt. Now she actually love the dirtiness. So she was actually enjoying her relaxation on a dirty dump soil in that hot summer.
Few minutes ago there was a argument between Veja and Joy. Joy and Kamal were rushed away from the tea shop but they were returned and was surveying the shop from little distance hiding behind some bushes. They were so tempted that they decided to stay there if they cand get another chance to see Purva. Their desire was to see that woman entirely naked from the front from the back. So they were watching the shop from their spot. Few moments later Veja came to there to see what’s going on, when Mushtaq and Hussain Ji was about to leave. He discovered the two lads hinding behind the bushes. He laughs on them and asked them what are they doing here. Kamal replied him with a hesitation . Veja laughed again and said be like a real man and come with me. I will show you how to treat this kind of whores. Joy told him Veja bhai don’t ever think about that. I’ve listen that she is the Property of Khan sahib. And Sarpanch ji is taking care of her for a big event. So don’t do any foolish thing. Veja laughed again and told them you are child my sons you stay here for entire night and I’m gonna satisfy my thirst within few moments, let this two old pervert leave first. Joy again told him holding his hand not to do so. But Veja Pushed Joy aside and left the place. Kamal asked to joy where is he gone? Joy said how I know? Keep silence and follow that naked randi. I think she is going to that lonely path. They started following Purva from a decent distance. After Purva stopped they also had stopped behind a large tree and were watching her activities silently behind the tree. They Got astonished by seeing Purva’s nasty squirting and her dirty talks with her husband.
Billu is a poor guy who works at Rathor sahab’s firm house and his firm land. He is a very simple and honest man. A little less cleaver but very strong and muscular. Almost 6 feet tall. That day he was working on the field with a hand tractor. After his job finished he was returning from the field with the hand tractor. But the tractor’s engine suddenly stopped. He tried to start the engine but he couldn’t. So he started pushing the small hand tractor towards Rathor ji’s firm house. Suddenly he saw from a distance a naked woman is sitting under a lamp post near the graveyard and her face is glowing . He imagine that this might be a female ghost out from the graveyard. This thought gave him a goose bump and he fall down on the ground senseless.
Tarun was jerking his tool furiously when he suddenly saw Purva’s hair and asked her with a shock in his face, “ what the hell Purva? What happened with your hair”? Purva narrate him her entire humiliation informed him about her upcoming performance in which she was going to dance on all side open stage in front of hundreds of people. Hearing the details Tarun couldn’t hold any more and he ejaculated a large volume of sperm on the toilet floor. Purva also got aroused by telling her own degraded acts to her husband and she was also rubbing her cunt slowly. So Purva also release her jouces almost in same time. After realising few long breath Purva told Tarun about Irfan’s plan to die her hair and Armpit hair in multiple cheap colour. She asked him with a worried voice Tarun how shall I return to our society with a blunt head? Tarun smiled and replied her Purva don’t worry. Let me handle this. After that performance you shave your all remaining hair from your head and armpit. I know your hair style, and I’ve also your Picture in my phone. I’ll order a wig for you and send it to your location via currier. I’m sending you my phone number in messenger so that you can call me from any ISD booth and please send me the proper address The wig will be reach to you within 5 to 6 days. so you don’t have to worry about your makeup sex. Let them do whatever they want to do. I don’t have any problem with all of this. I actually very much tempted. So go ahead. Purva told him I shall send you the proper address but I’ve to know it from Mushtaq Ji.
After few more conversation and goodbye wishes and kisses and lastly showing her spread Pussy lips to Tarun on demand she hang up the call.

Encounter with Veja :
Purva got up from the ground. Her ass,thigh, belly and lower half of her boobs were clad in dump black soil. She looks at the horizon towards the moving lights coming from the express way and then she turned towards the tea shop and proceeded to the shop. Suddenly three men came out from the dark and blocked her way. All af them were chewing gutkha and they might be drunk also Purva assume by the smell from their body. One of them hold her hand and told her with a rude smile, “randi I heard that you love to roam naked and love to fuck any body? Is it true?” Purva was feeling little scared but she replied him with confidence , “ yes man you heard correctly. And you can also touch me and see me closely but you can’t fuck me because my master don’t give me the permission to fuck anybody else”. Do hell with your bloody master. I’m Veja and I’m the king of Fakir chawk, Veja roars. Baby come on lay on the ground and let us thrust your dirty holes. Let us clean your pussy with our thik sperms. We know very well that you love to take bath with golden shower. Let us clean your dirty clay clad body with our sacred piss. Purva politely replied him do what ever you want to do but don’t fuck me. This is Khan sahib’s order that I can’t fuck anybody without his permission . hearing Khan sahib’s name Veja got angry. He threw purva on the ground and ordered his two partner to hold Purva’s legs and hand. He then lowered his pant and underwear . Purva shouted with fear. Noooooooo please don’t do that . if you ask me then I can suck you all you can press my boobs or ca—Purva couldn’t finish her words, one of Veja’s friend covered Purvas mouth with his palm and press her head on the ground. Veja lay on the top of Purva’s naked body and ordered his another friend to spread her thighs. He obeyed the order. But Purva managed to made a kick on Veja’s groin with her knee and a strong bite on the other person’s palm. The person removed his palm from Purva’s mouth and started crying in pain. In between Purva started shouting in fear- Help Help please don’t do that anybody please help me. Veja slapped her and. Purva’s both hands were free now. So she pock Veja’s left eye bite his nose.
Suddenly Billu got his sense back by the noise and he heard the help shout . He got up and saw three man were trying to bang a woman. A naked woman actually. And the woman shouting for help. He take few seconds to realize the situation and then he took his bamboo stick and rushed towards them. Billu strike Veja on his back and then hold his hair and pulled him up then gave a punch on his face. Veja fall down on the ground. Other two then attacked Billu. One of them brought out a knife from his pocket and tried to hart Billu. Joy and Kamal were watching the entire drama from a little distance. Kamal asked Joy what to do? Joy said come on we have to help her. And they both run towards the spot . Joy give a flying kick to the man with the knife and Kamal grabbed the other man from behind . The man with the knife fall on the ground and Billu started striking him with his bamboo stick. Joy made a punch on the other one. Veja again got up from the ground and he kick Billu from the back. Billu turned back to Veja and hold him from his waist and then lifted him above his head and threw him on the man ith the knife. Veja and his two partners somehow escaped the place.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
New Friends:
Madam Come on get up. Billu spread his hand to Purva. Purva hold his hand got up from the ground. She was crying in fear and disappointment. She never thought that anybody in this village can do this kind of vulgar act to her.
Billu : Madam please stop crying. You are now safe now. Please stop.
Kamal : yes didi please stop crying.  You are safe now.
Purva : I can’t believe any body can do this with me.
Joy : why you are roaming in public totally naked then anybody can got tempted and they can try to bang you.
Purva : stopped crying and asked with  anger then why you are not doing this?
Joy : sorry mam I didn’t want to hart you. But I hard about you. Your reason to come Mastanpur. I respect you and without any expectation you give us too much pleasure at the tea shop. You are right madam. Why should we force you to do anything when you are willingly giving us all so many pleasure.
Billu : what you are talking about. And please tell me madam why are you roaming naked in open?
Purva : how will I explain you? Okay I’ll tell you everything and Thank you all for saving me from this demons. Please give me one more favour . I lost my phone, please help me to find it.
They all were started searching the phone which was fall from Purva’s hand when Vaja pushed her on the ground. Then the phone some how lost in the bush ehind her. They were searching the phone. Billu brought out a little torch from his pocket and strated searching. But the direction of the torch light was moving around Purva instade of the bushes. After few moment the phone started buzzing from the bush and it’s light help them to locate the phone. Purva went to the phone and she bend down to fetch the phone. Billu’s torch was focusing on Purva’s ass then.
         Purva received the phone. It was Hussain Ji calling from Mushtaq’s phone.
Hussain Ji: Purva we will be little late. We are middle of a discussion and it will take another hour to return.
Purva : okay Sarpanch Ji.
Hussain Ji: is everything okey Purva.
Purva : right now it seems okay.
Hussain Ji : do you got any problem?
Purva : oh its alright now. You return back first then I will told you everything.
Hussain Ji: no no please tell what’s happened.
Purva : Some People tried to bang me.
Hussain Ji : what? Who are they? Where are you right now?
Purva : oh I don’t know about them.
Joy  realize what are they talking about. He shouted they are Veja and his gang.
Hussain Ji : whose voice is this?
Purva : oh three gentle man saved me from those goons.
Hussain ji: give him the phone.
Purva gave the phone to joy.
Joy : sir I am Joy Banwari lal’s son.
Hussain JI: ok Joy listen I’m sarpanch sahab. How is Purva now?
Joy : don’t worry Sarpanch sahib Billu bhaiya is here me and Kamal is also here. We will take care of madam. She is in safe hand now.
Hussain Ji: ok I’ve faith on you. Take care of her. And who is Veja?
Joy : Sahib Veja is Anish Mia’s son.
Hussain Ji : oh Bloody son of bitch. I will see that bastard. You all take care of Purva. Remember she is precious to us all. So you may enjoy with her or you may give her pleasure but don’t harm her or fuck her.
Joy : don’t worry sahib .
Hussain Ji : ok I’m trying to come back as soon as possible.
Hussain Ji hang up the phone.

Returning from the bushes Purva gave them all thanks again.
Billu: don’t haveto  thank us so much time. Please tell me about your nudity mam.
Joy: you don’t know Billu bhai? This madam is from the big city. And she loves to fuck people and show her naked body to all.
Billu : what? I never heard abou any woman who love to show her nudity to others. Yes I know many woman loves to fuck multiple people but showing her naked body in public? What kind of hobby is this.
Purva: sorry sir. I know this is little hard to believe but I can’t resist my self to show my naked body to other persons. I got turned on by showing my nudity to others specially to hard working Peoples like you sir.
Billu : but why are you stinking ? And you are covered in dirt.
Purva lower her head and feel little shy. She is a shameless whore but even she feel shyness to tell him or them about her filthy fetishes but at the same time she felt an etching in her vagina. Her upset mind subsided and she was getting horny again. She told, “ I’m stinking due to sweat and piss.
Billu got astonished hearing Purva’s words. Piss? You like kind of people like me. We are poor dirty labourer. Nobody like you from the upper class likes us. And you are telling you got horny by labour class or lower class dirty people? And you are stinking due to piss why.
Purva:  I like you people.  I got sexed up by watching a person working hard on field or on roads drenched in sweat and covered in dirt. My body wants his sweaty hard working strong body. I love to show them my nudity I want to fuck them. One day  my present temporary husband Mushtaq ji and some other people fucked me in my house few weeks ago. Then Mushtaq ji and his friends had peed on me and don’t know why instead of contempt of this I actually loved this and I also drink their pee. And now I’m fond of it. Sooooooo that’s It.  
Billu: can’t believe this. What kind of a woman you are and what kind of sex is this????
Kamal: then why didn’t you let Veja Fucks you?
Purva: it’s true that I love to fuck men but that no means that someone can force me to do that. He tried to bang me. bang is not sex at all. I definitely love sex but not bang. I told the man he may touch my pussy or press my boobs or whatever he wants to do with me except the fuck. But he forced me. He tried to bang me. He actually killed my desires of sex. He ruined my emotions.
Joy: you are right madam. bang is not sex. And a man who rapes a woman is not a man at all. He is criminal. But don’t get upset madam. If a goddess of sex like you lost the desire of sex then what the hell human do with the sex.
Purva smiled. You all are so nice. Any way let me Introduce my self. I am Purva, a naked woman from Delhi. So, tell me about your self. Billu, Joy and Kamal introduced themselves to Purva. Billu is a firm labour aged around 34. Joy is a 3rd year student in college completing his B-Com. Age 23. Kamal is also a bike mechanic age is 21.
Purva : you all are very nice and innocent people. But tell me what you are doing here.
Joy: mam half an hour ago you were showing your holes to us from the gap under the curtain. And we are use to see porn but we never see a naked woman from so close before. So after all boys left the shop me and kamal were following you silently. We had only one intention; we wanted to watch you as long as possible.
Purva: so you are those boys. How many of you watched   my show there.
Kamal: we both and that bastard Veja who wants to bang you here.
Purva: oh don’t tell his name. He is an idiot. But Billlu ji what are you doing here. You didn’t even know anything about me.
Billu: as I told you I’m a firm labour. So I was working on the field with a small hand tractor. After finishing my work I was returning to the firm house of my Boss.  When my tractor’s engine shut down and I couldn’t start it. So I am now pushing it so that I can bring it to the firm house.
Purva: where is the tractor then?
Billu: oh it’s there. He indicated the place few meter away.
Purva: oh let me show it. You helped me so much I should also help you. Let me push the tractor with you.
Kamal: oh madam you don’t have to bother anymore. I’m a mechanic; let me see what the problem is.
Purva: ok then let’s go.
They all proceeded towards the damaged hand tractor. Kamal first watched the tractor from all the side then told Billu to try to start it. Billu tried. The tractor made some noises and stopped again. Kamal asked him to start it again and he was trying to listen the sound pattern and then he said ok. Let me see what I can do for you Billu bhaiya. He then started his work and other three were watching them. Kamal went under the Tractor and bring out a cable plug and started blowing it. Purva squatted down to watch him. After blowing the cable and wiping it with his shirt he orders Billu to try to start the tractor again. This time the tractor started at first attempt. Watching this Purva started clapping and smiling like a child. Yeah it’s started; she threw her hands on the air.
Billu thanks Kamal by shaking his hand. Purva realising a breath told them now what to do guys?
Joy said lets go back to the tea shop now. Purva said nooooooo my masters will come after an hour what will I do there for this hours?  Kamal what should we do here now then.  Purva was recovering from her depressed mood and her sexual appetizer was increasing. She told them don’t you want to discover me more don’t you want to see me from close as possible? Billu yes I want to , Joy said me too. Kamal said why not. Purva said okay but don’t try to fuck me.
Kamal: don’t take tension madam.
Purva: I believe you all. And not taking tension at all, but I can see the tension inside your pants. Why don’t you release them?  
Billu: oh no I’m feeling shy. He He .
Purva: don’t be shy. Of will you want to touch a filthy naked woman’s boobs Billu ji? Come on touch it. Oh Billu ji come on don’t hesitate. Purva then hold Billu’s hand and put them on her boobs.
Billu was shivering. He never had seen a naked young adult woman before. And today he is standing in front of a sexy and fair woman who is naked and filthy. And she is serving her own body to him to enjoy. His dick was too much tempted and his fully erect tool made a tent on his lungi. Purva started pressing his hands on her boobs. After few seconds Purva lifted her hands from Billu’s hand. But Billu continued pressing her boobs. Purva then told Joy babu aren’t my ass chicks nice?
Joy: oh yah it’s beautiful.
Purva: then why don’t you feel it.
Joy: it’s dirty.
Purva: then I’m also dirty. Don’t touch me and keep distance from me.
Joy: oh it’s also not possible. I want to touch your ass. Ohh yah. It’s so ripe and beautiful.
Purva: then go ahead.
Joy touched her ass with both hand and started pressing them. Purva started moaning oh yaaah. Press them with force Joy. Ohhhh Billu ji Billu ji press it hard naah.
Kamal: what should I press then mam?
Purva: laughed, Oh little Kamal sahib please come here.
Kamal come closer.  Purva fetch his hand and put it on her pussy. Kamal can’t believe his luck. Instantly he inserted his two fingers into her pussy and started fingering her. Purva was moaning loudly. Ohhhh boys ohhhh touch me feel me. Ohhhhh noooo Kamal fast more fast. Oummmm. Ahhh. Billu asked, Can I lick your bobs mam? Purva hold Billu’s hair and dump his face between her boobs. Billu was so turned on that he forgot that this filthy woman is soaked in sweat piss and dirty mud. He started biting her nipples. He was pumping her boobs with both hand and licking her nipples alternatively. Joy was roaming his hand all over her body.  Purva was cuddling Joy’s dick over his pant with her left hand and her right hand was unbuttoning Billu’s shirt.
She was fucked by entire slum on streets few weeks back. But that was another thing. Those were fantastic, but there were no emotions in that. Those were rough like hard metal rock but this one is like soft well composed melody. She is playing naked in an open field with three virgin male who had never seen any naked girl before in their life. And they are also very gentle. They are giving respect a shameless whore like her who loves to be degraded.  They are armature and she knows that she has to take the control of this game and she has to guide them.  
Purva slowly opens the Buttons and removed it from Billu’s body and started licking his chest. Billu’s chest was covered in thick hairs. Purva was roaming her tongue through the hairs. She then bites one of his nipples. Then Purva pushed away Billu from her and turned to Joy.  She squatted in front of him and unzipped his pant and brings out the erect tool. It was decent in size, almost 6 inches long and thick. She grabbed his cock and started jerking it with one hand and with another hand she untied the knot of Billu’s Lungi. Billu’s Lungi falls down on the ground. He was now fully naked like Purva. Purva was shocked to see Billu’s Dick. It was huge, almost 9 inches long and so thick that it seems like a wrist of some ones hand. Purva was astonished by its size. She continued jerking Joys Cock but with another hand she grabbed Billu’s giant dick. It has no fore skin. So she brought her tongue to its tip and started licking the pee hole of his dick.  She was licking his hole in a circular pattern. Kamal was standing beside them. And he then opened his own cock and started jerking off. Purva gave a glance on it. His cock was small and thin. Only 4 inches and it had a little bend also. Other woman may have reject Kamal’s dick or they may got upset to see a tiny thik dick. But the kinky mind of Purva gave a jolt and inside of her pussy. Holding Billu’s and Joy’s dick in both hand she forwarded her face towards Kamal and took his tiny cock into her mouth. She swallows it entirely and again brings it out and again swallows it. Very slowly she was giving blowjob to kamal. Kamal was shivering in joy. He grabbed Purva’s head and tried to push her away. He was unable to tolerate this level of sexual amusement. He pushed her head away. But Purva pushed her head towards the base of his cock and again swallow it. This time she didn’t bring it out again. She kept his entire dick into her mouth and started rolling her tongue around the cock. It was too much for Kamal. Instead of smallness of his cock he ejaculated a large amount of cum inside Purva’s throat. Purva swallowed every drop of his cum , but she didn’t release his cock from her mouth. After his ejaculation stopped Kamal was getting limp. Purva holds the limp cock inside her mouth and started sucking it with full force. She was jerking the other two dick simultaneously. Kamal started crying, oh oh oh leave me leave me please, I can’t tolerate this. Please Purva madam leave me other wise I’ll pee. Purva continued sucking his limp cock and then she release Billu’s dick and hold Kamal’s balls and squished it lightly.she was jerking Joy with other hand. Billu started masturbate with his own. Pura then release kamal’s cock and inserted his balls inside her mouth and again she brought it out and inserted his cock in her mouth again. She hold the limp dick in her fingers and started licking in from top to bottom. Then she started licking the pee hole only. Kamal couldn’t hold any more and started pissing . Purva opened her mouth open and started drinking his piss. After few gulp she directed the dick towards her hair. Her hair drenched with the yellow pee. Then she directed the stream to her boobs, then on to her face. After drenching all her hair, face and chest she again opened her mouth and started drinking the piss. She managed to swallow most of it but few of it overflowed through her body. Kamal fell down beside the tractor. He was breathing heavily.
  After one man down she stand up and bring her face in front of Billu’s face. Without any hesitation Billu came closer to her lips and they kissed each other. They locked their lips for 10 to 15 seconds and then she turn towards Joy. Joy turned away his face with disgust. Purva laughed and squatted down in front of his groin and bring down his pan and his underwear to his feet. Joy lifted his legs and threw the pant and the underwear on the ground. Purva gripped his dick in her hand but started licking his groin area. And then she pulled his pubic hairs with her lips and then she removed the foreskin of his dick and licked his cock head once. And then she turned towards naked Billu and started sucking his dick very fast. She was holding Joy’s dick with one hand very tightly. She was sucking Billu’s gigantic dick very fast, and moaning loudly like um um um um ummmm ummmh.
Purva kept her one hand on Billu’s bum. Afer sucking for 2 minutes she realise his ass chicks were squeezing hard. She realize he was about to cum. So she stopped sucking and leave his dick from her mouth and turned towards Joy and this time she inserted his dick into her mouth and started sucking it. She alternate the blowjob and hand job for few minutes and then Purva stood up and rise her left leg up to Joy’s west and hugged him. Then she adjusted her cunt so that it touch Joy’s dick and started rubbing her clit on his dick by lifting and downing her right leg’s heel.  She brought her lips in front of Joy’s lips and this time Joy couldn’t turn his head away. Purva touched his lips with her lips for a second and then lift them. She touched his lips again and kissed   him and again lift her lips. Third time she touched her lips on Joy’s   and joy hold her lips with his and they both locked their lips. They were sucking each other. She was also rubbing her clit on his dick. Ater almost 30 seconds she unlocked her lips and called Billu, “Billu please hold me up on his dick”. Billu came forward and lifted her by holding her ass. Purva wrapped her legs on Joy’s waist and started rubbing her clit on his dick. Then she started rubbing her entire pussy slit on his dick. Joy hold her thigh by one hand and with other hand he grabbed her wet hair and started kissing her again. This time they were pulling each others tongue. Kamal was sitting and breathing beside the tractor. He was watching them. He was willing to join the game but he had no strength anymore.
After tow to three minutes Joy started ejaculating jis sperms outside of Purva’s pussy. She holds her clit tightly on his dick. Thick cum spread all over her pubic region. Purva got down from his lap. Two man down. And the third one is not a man he is a giant.   Purva Kissed on Billu’s forehead and the she slightly bite his one ear. Then she lay down on the ground and called Billu, “come on Billu lay on me. Two naked lovers were lying on a dirty path. They were cuddling each other, kissing each other. Purva push him down and ride on his top. She then went on his face and squatted on his face. She stretched her pussy lips with her both hand. Billu started licking her pussy slowly. Her Pussy was covered in Joy’s cum. But Billu didn’t think aout it at all. His eyes were seeing only a beautiful Pussy spreading its petals like a rose, and it smelling like a rose also. He started licking her pussy slowly. But Purva hold his hair and shouted fast fast you bastard fast, don’t just lick it bite it. Billu got aroused more and he started biting her clit and pussy lips. After one minute Purva leave his hair and lifted her pussy from his face and turned around facing his legs. Then she bended towards his 9 inches long and thik dick and started sucking it like an ice-cream. Her ass was now in front of Billu’s face. Billu started licking her asshole. And after some moments he realizes what he is licking. But he could not resists himself to doing so. He was shocked on his own behaviour, but he continued licking her ass hole. Then he started licking her entire ass crack and then inserted his tongue inside her pussy. Billu was tongue fucking Purva. Joy was not lost his erection fully and watching them he got horny again. He started jerking again. Purva was sucking Billu’s dick and her hands were squeezing his balls. They continued this 69 Position for five to six minutes. Purva thought Billu may ejaculate within three to four minutes. But she was wrong. Purva then got up and saw Joy was jerking. Joy came to her face and started spreading his cum. Some of it falls down on her face; some covered her eyes, some on her chest. Purva released a orgasmic sound and rubbed the cum on her chest.   Purva then lowered her eyes on Billu’s dick and she told oh I can’t control it any more. I want this. I want your dick in my Pussy. She turned around and squatted on Billu’s dick and started rubbing it through her stretched pussy slit. She started moaning loudly. Oh honey I’m gonna put it into my hole. Oh its so huge ohhhhh . She was about to insert his dick into her pussy Jou pulled her from the back. Purva felled on the ground. She looked towards Joy and shouted with anger, “what the hell? Why you pulled me haaa”? Joy replied her politely, “madam you forgot what your master told you? You can do anything but no fucking. That’s why you deter Veja. Purva lost her sense after seeing Billu’s Huge dick. After hearing Joy she came to sense. She cooled down herself and thanked Joy, “thanks Joy, you saved me again.  Purva then rubbed her Clit on Billu’s dick and then she lay on the ground side way and lifted one let up to the sky so that her pussy spread its mouth in front of Billu’s face. She ordered Billu to insert fingers into her pussy and fist her pussy with his hand as strong and as fast as possible. And she started sucking his dick furiously. After 10 minutes they didn’t cum yet. Purva’s mouth was swelling. She leaves his dick from her mouth and sat on the ground. Billu also sat up. Purva told him with a childish voice, “oh darling one day I’ll take this giant in to my Pussy, but today let me jerk it down. Then she put her head on Billu’s thigh facing his dick and lay on the ground side way. She started jerking his dick with her right hand and she was licking his skinless dick head with her tongue at the same time. She lifted her left leg and started jerking her pussy with her left hand furiously. They both started moaning. After 5 to 6 minutes Billu started ejaculating a huge volume of sperm. First few dropped on her nose and then she wrapped his dick with her moth and the entire cum fulfilled her hole mouth. Billu ejected his dick from her mouth.
Purva didn’t orgasm yet but she stopped jerking her pussy and she sat up. She didn’t swallow the cum yet. She holds it into her mouth and she was rolling her tongue inside her mouth. She was feeling the test of the cum.  It was salty creamy and sticky. Billu tried to tell her something but she put a finger on his lip and then she leaned her back on Billu’s chest and closed her eyes. She was chewing the cum inside her mouth.  She was sitting on Billu’s lap. His limping dick was pocking into her asshole. She was chewing the cum closing her eyes and her legs were spread and she was pinching her clit with her fingers. She was moaning a humming sound. After few minutes she stopped humming and inserted her fingers inside her pussy and started jerking it again. She swallowed the cum and started Cumming with uuuhhhhhhhhuhhhuuhhhhhhaaaa sound.
  Five minutes past. Then Billu whispers into her ear, “Madam Ji get up we need to go back”.
Purva opened her eyes. She saw Joy already wore his pant. Purva got up and said, “ but I’m thirsty and I am dirty so I need to take a shower”. Billu tell ok then let go back to your tea shop and you can drink and shower their. Joy laughed and said, “oye dumper she needs our water to drink and shower”. Purva giggled and said cleaver boy. Joy opened his zip and Purva squatted in front of him. He started pissing on her hair. Water flowing through her face, neck chest, belly and back. She was rubbing the water to clean her clay clad body and the cum on her face and hair. Kamal also got up and started pissing from the back. Last few drops of Joy’s pee Purva took into her mouth and swallow. Billu was rubbing Kamal’s water on her back. They both finished. Purva was gloing and wet from hair to her toe. Purva asked Billu, “what about you”. Billu replied I never pee in standing position. The mud and almost washed from her body but the thik and sticky cum just deluted with the pee but it remain stuck on her face and hair like a sticky cream but it was invisible. She was almost clean. But to take Billu’s pee she had to lay on the dirty ground again. But what is the more dirty? Dust or the pee? What she wants more? So she lay on her back. Billu squatted on her chest and started pissing. She tried to swallow as much as possible but couldn’t. She swallow almost 11 to 12 gulp. and a huge volume of pee flawed through her face nose eyes and hair. Her eyes were swelling by the salty water. But this was also giving her pleasure. This is the filthiest day of her life but also the most lovely and memorable day of her life.
Her wet back again clad with the dust. She stood up and said ok then let’s go. Billu said oy madam wait. You may be a shameless whore but I have shame let me wear my clothes. Everybody laugh.  After he wore his cloth Billu started the tractor. Purva asked Billu, “may I take a ride on it”?
Billu asked but this mini tractor doesn’t have any seat to sit and its wheels are made by iron plow not by Rubber tire. Purva said don’t worry I’ll sit on that Handle. Billu said, “Madam you will fall down because it you sit on the handle then there is no other handle to hold on. Purva said then I shall lay on the handle. The mini tractor has a Y shape handle to hold it by two hands and has a throttle on one handle. Without wasting any time Purva took the phone from the ground and gave it to Joy to keep it for some time and rode on the handle . To sit on it she had to hang one leg outside of a handle and the other leg on the other outer side of the other handle. And to maintain balance she had to bend forward and had to hold the joint where the Y shape handle met. She sat at the end of the handle where it was most wide and where the driver holds the handle. Then she bend forward. Her  legs were extremely stretched so her pussy which was facing Bilu’s face. He licked her Spread pussy twice and then push the throttle.  Her boobs were dangling towards the ground. The tractor was vibrating like hell and the Iron wheel making it bouncing on the road. Purva’s whole body her boobs and her stretched pussy was vibrating and shaking. She never felt so much joy in any ride in her life. She was laughing like a child. Purva was naked and wet and stretched heading towards the tea shop riding on vibrating bouncing mini hand tractor. Billu realise how filth can be an arousing thing and it take charge of a sexual desire. Joy and Kamal was also very happy and satisfied. They were walking beside the tractor. After they reached the main road Purva saw Hussain ji and Mushtaq were getting down from the rickshaw. They both saw Purva and they got shocked by seeing her. Her entire body was shaking and she was laughing loudly in joy. And her body was glowing under street lights. What kind of a shameless woman she is Hussain Ji thought. When they came closer Hussain Ji realize that Purva is wet and they all could smell the filthy piss from her body. Mushtaq and Hussain ji laugh. Billu stopped the tractor but didn’t shut off the engine. So the bounce stopped but the vibration was still on.
Hussain Ji: wow Purva you are looking absolutely stunning. Let me take some Picture. Where is my phone?
Joy returned the phone to Hussain ji. Hussain ji took the phone; Mushtaq said it will be better if you take some videos. We can watch them after Purva left the slum.  Hussain Ji said good idea. He said Billu to move the tractor and started filming. It was 9.10 then. The village road was almost empty. Suleiman also shutdown his shop and may be slept. Billu started moving the tractor. Hussain Ji asked Purva did you fucked them? Purva said no Hussain Ji. As you told I could do anything without fucking. I’ve kept your word. Hussain ji said very good. So why are you wet Purva?  Hussain Ji was filming her and asking her humiliating questions. This is so humiliating that shameless Purva also felt shy to reply him. What Purva why are you wet? Purva said I just took a shower few minutes ago.
Hussain JI: shower? But you are stinking. Did you shower in piss?
Purva: yes Hussain Ji This three man have pissed on me. She was now enjoying the game. So she replied before asked. They are so aromatic and so testy Hussain Ji.
Hussain Ji: testy? Did you drink their pee?
Purva: a lot Hussain Ji. And now my bladder  is full and I need to Pee. May I pee here Hussain Ji?
Hussain JI: oh this is your road my dear whore. You can do whatever you want to do. You may pee you may poo.
Purva: no hussain ji not poo But I need to pee.
The tractor was moving her opened asshole and shaved pussy was shaking in front of Billu. Hussain Ji went beside Billu and continued his filming. Purva started Peeing. As the tractor was bouncing and vibrating , her pee falling down to the road in a rhythmic way. Tow men were returning home from their work by cycle. They suddenly see whats going on and stopped. Dilu the Rickshaw was stunned his jaw was open by watching Purva’s shameless acts. The two men came to Dilu and shake his solder , Dilu whats going on. Dilu said don’t ask me anything and don’t do anything foolish just watch silently.
Purva finished her Pissing and Tried to be straight  but she couldn’t due to the vibration. She again bend and hold the handle joint and started her 5th orgasm. Hussain Ji filmed few seconds more and then order Billu to stop the tractor. Purva got down from the tractor and Hugged Billu. Then She said to Hussain Ji this three man shaved me today. Hussain JI said yes. Billu Joy and Kamal thank you all. Purva said no hussain ji do just say thank you. You need to punish That Veja and the two other guy and You need to do something for this three Man. Hussain Ji said don’t worry Purva I will find and Punished Veja and his gang and Billu You may go home now and you all meet me tomorrow and let me see what can I do for you. The two men was watching them from a distance. They started their cycle and crossed them staring constantly at Purva. Purva also staring them . so they turned their head and went on their way. Billu, Joy and Kamal take good bye from them and went to their home. Just before starting the tractor again Billu hugged Purva and say good night to her and then he leaved.
Hussain Ji said, “ Purva  I’ve thought that I’ll drop you home by Dilu’s rickshaw on my lap. But in this condition I don’t want to put you on my lap. So , Mushtaq keep your cycle in that dingy shed tonight and I’ll send your cycle tomorrow via Abdul. Purva said Hussain Ji please send my Burqa and sandal also. Hussain Ji laughed and said oh don’t worry. Now come on. They rode the rickshaw.Hussain Ji and Mushtaq sat on the seat and Purva was sat on Mushtaq’s lap. Dilu started the rickshaw. Hussain Ji pulled the curtain to cover Purva, as this is not Mastanpur.
Purva eagerly asked Hussain Ji now please tell me what Khan sahib instructed and what the ladies said? Hussain JI smiled and said what do you want to hear first? Any way before anything listen one thing. Khan sahib told me that you need to go to a doctor for check-up and STD test. Purva asked why Hussain Ji? Hussain Ji told Purva don’t mind but Your sexual urge has blocked your other sanse. You forgot how you fucked by multiple stranger men on the way to salim’s garage. Khan sahib ordered me to do this. You will go to Salim’s Garage day after tomorrow. A doctor use to come to salim’s garage to check up the girls. He will take sample of your blood, urine and stool.
Purva got very scared. Truth to be told she was too much drawn  to her sexual fetishes that she forgot about the risk of sexual diseases. Her face was changed. She was horrified. She gripped Mushtaq ji’s wrist and asked Mushtaq ji what happened if? Mushtaq stopped her and said don’t worry Purva, the  men who fucked you on the street of Mastanpur are use to go to my Brothel. All the whore lives there are tested and it was a pre planed action by Sajid. So don’t worry. If you had any chances  of disease the why should I marry you. Don’t worry Purva its just a formal procedure nothing will happen. Purva asked and I’m drinking your pee and others pee regularly so what about it? Hussain ji said don’t you ever see Man vs Wild. If you drink pee directly from source and the source is clear then don’t have to worry. Even Khan sahib arrange some hepatitis and other vaccines for you . Purva said ok. Hussain ji said oh one more thing. Purva you are no more Sajid’s personal whore so you have to change the tattoo. Purva asked but how Hussain JI? Its impossible. Hussain Ji said don’t worry I’ve an idea. Just ad an ‘A’ . Then it will become Sajida.
Like Reply
Sajida Name Meaning
Sajida name meaning in Urdu – The name Sajida originates from the Arabic language which translates to the one who submits and who worships God. Sajida name meaning in Urdu is “sajida karne wala” and “jhuknay wala”. People who inherit the name have a strong desire to inspire or influence others for a higher cause and tend to share their strong opinions on spiritual matters. Sajida meaning resonates with practical, competent, great power and wealth. People with this name tend to be more successful in life and achieve their goals.
[+] 3 users Like anjali's post
Like Reply
(17-09-2021, 10:01 AM)anjali Wrote: Sajida Name Meaning
Sajida name meaning in Urdu – The name Sajida originates from the Arabic language which translates to the one who submits and who worships God. Sajida name meaning in Urdu is “sajida karne wala” and “jhuknay wala”. People who inherit the name have a strong desire to inspire or influence others for a higher cause and tend to share their strong opinions on spiritual matters. Sajida meaning resonates with practical, competent, great power and wealth. People with this name tend to be more successful in life and achieve their goals.

That Purva is
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Nice move >> to start thread

Hope our purva enjoys and give pleasure to whole slum
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Owao, You really love to write erotica man. And thanks for using small font. I love your writing. Its hard to find hard working writer. Thank you lots for restarting this super erotic story. Please make it a longest story. let her enjoys rough fucking from low class men. let her serves in a slum pub, where small customers could have enjoy her breasts after buying three pegs, or five pegs could bring a blowjob. Thank you again.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Thank You all for your comments. The story will be long. But I need your support. So please comment.
And update coming soon
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(18-09-2021, 10:21 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Thank You all for your comments. The story will be long. But I need your support. So please comment.
And update coming soon

Yes waiting for it
[+] 2 users Like deepbluelove007's post
Like Reply
Waiting for the dance!! And many more adventures of Sajida
[+] 1 user Likes Olduser1456's post
Like Reply
Purva, Hussein Ji and Mushtaq was heading towards mastanpur by Dilu’s rickshaw. Purva was sitting on Mushtaq’s lap. She was dirty, soaked in cum, piss and sweat. She was naked, her boobs were dangling according to the bumpy rhythm of the rickshaw and thy her nipples were hard like bullets. Her legs were dangling both side of Mushtaq’s legs so her pussy was again in a stretched position. Mushtaq was also feeling very hard on his dick. His dick was pocking Purva’s asshole inside from his trouser. Hussein Ji covered his nose with a hanker chip because of the foul scent coming from Purva’s body. They were hidden from the outsider by the plastic curtain of the rickshaw. Purva said wow Hussein Ji this is a good idea. I’m eager to listen what more Khan Sahib instructed for me to do.
Hussein Ji: its little occurred to say Purva. As a villager and old fashioned man I don’t know about it or I’ve never hear this kind of things Purva. Khan Sahib was telling me to do some piercing on your pussy and nipple and ears. Now I know about ear piercing but pierce on pussy or nipple? Never heard.
Purva: oh this are very common now Hussain Ji. Not in India but in abroad its very normal. Even famous actresses use to do this.
Mushtaq: really?
Purva: yes Mushtaq ji. Hussain Ji can you give me your phone once again.
Hussein Ji: Oh please take it.
Purva opened Google in his phone and typed Pussy piercing. Lots of Pictures of Pussy pierced with metal rings, diamond or padlocks appears on screen. Then she typed Nipple piercing. Again many pictures displayed on the screen. Hussein Ji and Mushtaq were astonished by seeing the images.
Mushtaq: Khan Sahib must have seen much English porn.
Hussein Ji: yes definitely he is a porn addict I’ve heard about it. So Purva what do you suggest. Are you agreeing with this kind of piercing?
Purva: Hussein ji I wish to do that . I’ve talked to my husband, means my real husband Tarun. He told me that he has no issue with anything. And I had a concern with my uneven hair or what will I do with my bald Head. But he told me that he will send me a wig to cover my baldness. So I’ve no issue with anything.
Hussein Ji: wow Purva wow. I am Mesmerizing with your Desire and shamelessness. You are truly a world class whore.
Purva: rubbing her asshole on Mushtaq’s cock , Thank you Hussein JI. I’m grateful to you Mushtaq ji and My husband Tarun also. You men realise me and give me the opportunity to live my dreams. Thank you all. But tell me are the women of slum ready to accept my public nudity?
Hussein Ji: Ummmm they are still not agreed with that but I’m telling you the final agreement. I’ve told them that a boobs is not a symbol of sex at all. And if the men can roam in the slum topless then a woman also has the right to go topless in the public. So they agreed with me, even they didn’t give you the permission to roam everywhere topless. You have to deliver milk to their house within 7 a.m. in the morning before the children wakeup. So if you can do that then you may go topless to deliver the milk.
Purva: wow its really amusing Sarpanch Ji.
Mushtaq: and from now you don’t have to cover your ass Purva to deliver the milk. When you deliver the milk to someone’s house your frontal body will face them then why bother about the back. So they also agreed with that.
Mushtaq was pressing her boobs with one hand and rubbing her clit with another while saying this.
Purva was making a hissing sound due to the excitement.
Hussein Ji: from tomorrow you will go to the milk booth naked. You will find your skirt there hanging on a pole in front of the booth.
Purva gripped her one boob and pressed it very hard and moan loudly and said, “ Hussain Ji and what about the other places”?
Hussein Ji: wait Randi wait I’m telling you one by one. Listen from now you can work at Rashid Mia’s house fully naked. Nasira Bhabhi has no issue with your nudity. But if you want to go there by the main road then you have to wear your top and skirt. But there is another route to their house which is little lengthy and there are many tanneries on that road. And all the wastes from your city are dumped there so the area is very dirty and smelly. And so the area is filled with very cheap class dirty labourer. They use to collect waste material from the dump yard which can be recycled and bring them to their cottages where they separated the materials to their categories and clean them and send them to the city again to several recycle industries. Also the tanneries have very raw and nasty smells of the animal skin. They use to dry the raw animal skin on that road. So you have to cycle through the road. The road is made with bricks and full of pot holes are there and you have to cross a low paddy field. So there may be some water staged on the earthy road. It will take almost one hour to reach Nasira bhabhi’s house. So the choice is your, any of this two road you can take.
Purva: what about the labourer? Are they harmful like Veja?
Mushtaq: Purva I’ve a reputation in Mastanpur so don’t worry about them.
Purva: yah I’ve seen your reputation in the milk booth and few minutes ago beside the swamp.
Mushtaq: oh Purva forget about them. they were woman and this incident happened in Fakir chawk. And the tannery area is my own area. So you don’t have to worry about anything. And another thing is, the construction company who are working in front of your house; their office is also on that road. So you can meet with Sajid, Rasul and many of them. and we have decided to give you a phone to carry with you. If you face some problem you may call us.
Purva: are you assuring me that there is no harm on that road?
Hussein Ji: absolutely . don’t worry Purva. Now the whole slum know you and they also know you are under Khan sahib’s vigilance.
Purva: then I’ll take that road. I don’t like any cloths on me any more.
Saing that Purva lifted her ass and tried to unzip Mushtaq’s pand. Mushtaq realise what Purva wants, so he unzip his pant and inserted his hard penis inside Purva’s sloppy pussy. Purva gave a orgasmic sound ‘uhssshhh’. She felt pleasure but also felt little disappointment. She thought that Mushtaq will insert his penis nto her anal but he inserted it into her pussy.
Purva: oh Mushtaq Ji thank you sooooooooo much. This one is nidded from a long time. Please fuck me right here fuck me right now.
Mushtaq: shut up you Randi. You may have no shame but I have. Hussein ji has a Reputation. So don’t shout saying fuck fuck. Just seat and listen to Hussein Ji.
Mushtaq’s dick was shaking inside Purva’s vagina due to the bumpy ride of the rickshaw. But Mushtaq was not fucking her. He just inserted it and that’s it. Purva was dying to thrust the dick inside her hole but she feared to do that. This is another kind of torture to her sexual eagerness.
Hussein Ji: oh Mushtaq don’t admonish her. She is suppressing her desire from a long time. The curtain is covered so let her do some play.
Mushtaq: that’s why I inserted my dick into her pussy but no fucking here.
Hussein Ji: ok then Purva I can’t help you in that matter. After all Mushtaq is your husband now. You have to obey him.
Purva don’t say anything but she was shivering heavily. She needed the thrust inside her. But the presence of a hard inside her pussy without any action was too much torture to her mind. Her heart beats rose to double. She wanted to shout to release some pressure. She didn’t due to the fear.
Hussein Ji: any way you can go to the market after 10:30. All the ladies will finish their marketing within then. So you will go to the milk booth naked and from there you will find your dress. So wear it and deliver the milk and after your delivery finished you throw your dress to any corner of the road. Then you may take the longer road and go to Nasira Bhabhi’s house. After returning from her house you go to the market and buy your essentials and return to your home.
Purva: but where I keep my money and the phone?
Hussein Ji: you don’t need money. Everybody knows you. They will write down the amount you purchase and Mushtaq will pay them the amount later. And you can keep the phone in your hand.
Purva: but how can I ride the cycle then?
Hussein Ji: then there is only one option. You can put the phone inside your Pussy wrapping it in a poly plastic.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Ohh Waiting too see wt happy next but don't make too Dirty like trash dump n all make her hot Dirty women
[+] 1 user Likes Rakshas1973's post
Like Reply
Oooooo so pervertedly erotic. My hand is very tired reading your update you know.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk65's post
Like Reply
(21-09-2021, 02:50 AM)blackdesk65 Wrote: Oooooo so pervertedly erotic. My hand is very tired reading your update you know.

Shy Smile Smile Smile Shy also read your story. That's too hot. Please continue soumya's story.
Like Reply
(20-09-2021, 11:23 PM)Rakshas1973 Wrote: Ohh Waiting too see wt happy next but don't make too Dirty like trash dump n all make her  hot Dirty women
Don't worry that will not happen
Like Reply
Purva’s entire Body was on fire. She never imagines that she has to roam in public naked with a phone inside her vagina. She just spoke no no no plastic is harmful uahhhhh please give me some condom I’ll........ She couldn’t finish her words, she started shivering and her whole body was carving in ecstasy. Purva raised her body from Mushtaq’s lap and again sat with a forceful thrust, grabbed her breasts and smooch her nipples and moaned uhuhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhahuhuhuuuuuuuu FUCK, she met her maybe 6th orgasm of the day. Purva’s eyes were closed; she was almost senseless grinding her pussy on her present hubby’s dick. Mushtaq, this time didn’t say anything. Hussein was smiling. Dilu declared we have arrived Mastanpur.
Hussein Ji slide the curtain to a side and a cool fresh air blew through Purva’s sweating naked body. She came back to her sense. Purva opened her eyes and saw the deserted street of Mastanpur. Her pussy was still burning and she continued her grinding on Mushtaq’s dick. Hussein Ji spoke, “aree Dilu stop, let me get down here, I will go to my home by foot here. You drop them to their house Dilu and take this 100 rupees note”. Dilu took the note and folded his hand and said ok sahib. Purva suddenly asked how far is our house from here? Mushtaq said uuhh it will take around 10 to 15 minutes of walking. Purva lifted her body from Mushtaq and got down from the rickshaw. Mushtaq understood what she want, so he somehow managed his hard dick inside his pant but it made a tent on it. He watched the lonely area and presses his bulge once and got down from the rickshaw. Mushtaq then gave a 500 rupees note to Dilu and told him to buy two chicken meals from the highway side dhaba and a nip of Old Monk Rum and bring them at their house. Dilu nodded his head and left the place. They then take permission from Hussein Ji to leave and goodbye each other. Purva and Mushtaq was walking side by side holding their hands without speaking any word. It was almost 9:50 then and most of the slum dwellers were slipping. In cities people use to watch TV or they were having their diner at this time. But here the entire slum use to sleep within 9:30. So the street was deserted and dark. They had reached at the entrance of their lane, when Mushtaq ordered Purva to bend down. Purva asked what? Mushtaq whispers again- bend down. Purva had bended her body from her waist. Mushtaq unzip his pant and brought his dick out and inserted it into Purva’s sloppy and stretched pussy. Then he ordered her to walk. But it was quite impossible for her to walk on her feet like this. She tried to touch the ground with her hand but in this occurred posture she could just touch the ground by her fingers. To adjust the dick inside her pussy she had to lift her heels. So Purva started walking on the lane on her toes and her fingers with a dick inside her wet vagina. It was just matter of 10 to 5 steps. So she somehow managed it and they reached in front of their house. Mushtaq hold her hair from the back and pulled her up. Then he pushed her to the wall of their house and lifted her left leg up and started banging her pussy from the back. Purva started moaning again but Mushtaq pulled her hair and whispered to her ear don’t make any sound, everyone is sleeping. So Purva became silent. She started biting her lower lip and her eye balls rolled up. Her left chick was pressed on the wall and she was curdling Mushtaq’s hairs with her both hands.
Only one rhythmic sound was slicing the silence of the dark sleepy night, -- thup- thup- thup -thup thup- thup -thup- thup.... After about ten minutes the thup sound became a sound like a machine gun as Mushtaq pumping her pussy as fast as possible now and then he dumped all the hot and thick semen inside Purva and released a loud moan uuuuaaahhhhhhsssssshhhh.
They had stayed there like that for few minutes more. Then Mushtaq unlocked the entrance gate and they entered in the garden. Mushtaq was trying to open the door but in the darkness he was missing the key hole. Purva was very tired. She couldn’t stand anymore and sat on the ground leaning her body on the wall. After several tries Mushtaq succeeded to open the door and called Purva to come in. But Purva didn’t replied, Mushtaq went closer to Purva and saw she fall asleep there. He decided not to disturb her and went inside. Purva was sleeping nude in the garden. Mushtaq first disrobe his dresses and went to the bathroom and took a bath and then wore a lungi and came out. That time he heard a knock on the main door. He came out to the garden and saw Purva was waking up from her nap. She got up and opens the gate door. Dilu stretched his arm with a smile and said Bhabhi ji your foods. Purva was about to receive the foods and the drink when Mushtaq shouted stop stop, you are filthy don’t touch my foods. Then he went to the gate and took the packets and the balance money from Dilu and told him to go. Mushtaq closed the door and the couple went inside the room. Purva was heading towards the bathroom. Mushtaq asked her where she is going. Purva told she is going to take a bath. Mushtaq said she doesn’t need to take bath now. He said, “Don’t take bath now. You may go to the pond tomorrow morning and wash your body then. Now come and sit there, I’m giving you foods”. Purva sat on the floor maintaining a distance from Mushtaq as she is dirty. They ate their meals. Purva asked, may I release my bladders? Mushtaq smiles and said of course go. After having the meal Mushtaq opened the nip and started drinking it sitting on the bed and he ordered Purva to sleep on the floor. Purva lay on the floor and fall asleep within minutes. Mushtaq finished the nip and then put the bottle and the glass under the bed and then went to the toilet and peed. Then he returned to his bed and fall asleep.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply