Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desi outdoor sightings
Heart 
A thread for outdoor peeing and Pooping sightings of Indian ladies either stand or squat inside bathrooms also accepted
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-09-2021, 08:15 AM)indianboy1234 Wrote: A thread for outdoor peeing and Pooping sightings of Indian ladies either stand or squat inside bathrooms also accepted

You can visit this thread.  
https://xossipy.com/thread-32590-page-4.html

It has lots of experiences
Like Reply
Yes that is only for standing pee
Like Reply
I can recount my experiences observing women peeing in the open in India from 70s to early 80s till I left for the US. I had tons of wonderful sightings growing up in otherwise conservative India where the mere mention of sex or a view of a woman's thighs were simply taboo but with one exception. When it came to peeing and other bodily functions by women it was tacitly tolerated, and none made a big issue about it. The men simply didn't state rudely at a woman peeing by the side of the road or somewhere in the bushes. I am sure they secretly enjoyed the view but never made any mention nor was it ever any issue. Same with the women, most were resigned to the plain and simple fact that there was no chance of any facilities for ladies to seek relief, so they made the best of it by finding a spot to squat and relieve themselves. Since there was no fear nor any sense of shame or taboo women would comfortably squat and pee either in groups or solo even with men passing them by. This was possible as no man ever stared at a woman caught peeing outside and they would simply walk on without any disconcerting stares. There was this invisible protocol that was observed by men giving women confidence to seek comfort. Of course, women instinctively tried to be as discreet as possible while peeing, but circumstances would make it impossible. Best of all when it came to peeing outdoors women of all statures would participate in it depending on their urgency.

By the time I was thirteen I had seen quite a few women peeing outdoors by the sidewalks, highways nor alleys. In this case most of my sightings were limited to the working-class women or laborers with few exceptions but all were distant casual sightings as I would catch a glimpse of their exposed behinds and sometimes with stream coming out. I had good knowledge of female anatomy then but when it came to peeing ladies, the only incentive for me was the impending exposure of their privates and the brief show. The act of peeing nor the sight of pee had any particular interest for me.

All that changed one day when I went to a picnic and the venue was Suraj Kund that was a popular spot for picnic with its archeological digs as well as the vast open ground covered in grass where people would sit on the ground with their families. A brief note about the picnic sites then and restrooms or the lack of it. Even the big picnic spots wouldn't have any restrooms, or they would be far and few. Most would also be ill maintained so the normal course was to pee outdoors. Generally, all so called picnic spots would have their nonofficial designated pee spots, for men it would usually be a row of trees nearby for the to face and pee or a spot that would be away from the crowd where they would just face away and let it flow.
For ladies it would usually be a row of trees they will head to and squat besides or behind the trees. The men would usually avoid that particular spot giving the ladies some semblance of discretion. Otherwise, it would be the nearest bunch of bushes or rocks if it were there. What was interesting to observe was the general lack of privacy for ladies. The trees they used for cover hardly provided any neither did the small dry bushes specially in winters. However, this was never a deterrence nor a bother for the ladies. For them it was to do the minimal formality of seeking some cover and get it over with.
Its there I began to appreciate the intricate manner of ladies peeing. Somehow, I began to realize the intrinsic eroticism associated with women peeing from the start to the finish apart from the release and the show. I noticed how ladies would hold their pee till they would be desperate and then they would make a mad rush for the spot to squat and release. I would observe ladies chatting with each other and then one would get up and look towards the spot as she would stand and continue her chat with her group. After a while I would notice her shuffle her feet followed by grabbing her crotch. Its then I would know they need to pee soon. Finally she would turn and sometimes accompanied by others would make the turn to walk towards the pee spot. As she would walk you could see the lady lift her saree up over her legs to facilitate her walk and as she would be nearing the pee venue her saree would be going up proportionately. This was subtlety erotic in a sense and finally when they would be near the spot where they would squat the sarees now would be around their thighs or close to their ass. That show was very sensual as it was otherwise rare to see a lady's bare legs and thighs exposed. Finally, when they would be readying themselves to squat you could see most of them walking with their sarees lifted above their big brown or light skinned asses. This made for a fantastic show specially under broad daylight and even though they were at a distance from the crowd they were not covered in anyway and I am sure most were aware of that but were not bothered as they had done the formality of putting some distance from the crowd. The best part then would be that none of the ladies ever wore panties so it would be full show in the buff as they would lower themselves in a squat as their ass cheeks would spread into two huge globes.
What was great to see was how oblivious they would be of their surroundings as they peed and hold a conversation among themselves. Now bear in mind that usually no one would pass by the place where they would be peeing but being a public place it was not really blocked of forbidden so one could still manage to get closer and get a better view if they observed the right protocol. Now apart from the typical squat many women would relieve themselves in various positions. The older ones who were around thirty and above or even the younger ones who were bit heavily built would in general do a stand pee. The common way was saree up to thighs with legs spread and release while others would lean forward with their legs spread and pee. Then there were some who would lift their sarees up above their hips with their legs spread and pee, they would cover their heads with their sarees in modesty.
The best show would occur when they would be finishing and slowly raising themselves as pee would still be dripping between their legs. They would be leaning forward and this would bring their pussies between their legs all wet and with pee still flowing when finally the saree would be pulled down to cover their asses. Then they would all return from their pee still chatting among themselves or if solo with a telltale smile of relief on their faces.
Since I mentioned ladies going pantiless I wanted to add that the only times Indian ladies would wear panties would be during their periods. However, that too was quite limited and mostly to urban regions, but majority would resort to sanitary napkins with a belt while many specially from middle class still on old fashioned piece of cloth. The sanitary napkin tied to a belt around their hips, or the piece of cloth tied to the thread all ladies would wear on their hips would also make for a fantastic show. The sanitary napkin would look like a thong except thicker. I would observe this on my female relatives when traveling with them on buses and cars. When they would lift their sarees they would have to remove the pad before they could squat and that would reveal the white pad between their legs covering their ass crack and pussy with hair peeking out by the sides. As they would remove the pad I would see it covered in blood for their menses.
I will continue with my most vivid sighting at the picnic spot that got me permanently hooked to this pursuit of watching and appreciating female pee in the next thread. Hope you enjoyed this write up.
[+] 1 user Likes vpw65's post
Like Reply
Ya bhai that saree lifting and peeing would be always lovely to watch
Like Reply
This happened In early 2000s. I was waiting for train in railway station and just then it was announced it was 2 hours late I then sat relaxedly on my luggage almost to the edge of platform there were some small bushes near me I noticed one lady looked like around early 30' s in salwaar kameez holding a toddler she stopped at the bushes and waiting for someone then I noticed another lady looked like not more than 25 years of age wearing salwaar kameez with water bottle in her hand I thought it was the work of toddler but I kept an eye on them the 30 s lady held the toddler and another lady removed his pant diaper and cleaned him from the place I sat I can clearly hear the voice the one who was washing said " hame bhi jaana hai iski hojayeto" and other one replied "ha ha mujhe bhi" then the washing lady finished her work and immediately stood up she lifted her salwaar and untying drawstrings and the other one also left the toddler to crawl for a moment and quickly stood up and her salwaar was like track suit type which she directly brought down along with pink underwear and squatted holding the toddler with one hand meanwhile the other one finished untying and dropped salwar along with underwear revealing a black hairy pussy for a moment which was etched forever in my mind that v shape between legs was great to watch she immediately squatted pee was already dripping from both ladies which slowly developed into steady stream becoming more and more strong indicating their urgency which continued for 5 -6 mins both were watching the pee streams then the younger one got up pulling her salwar along with underwear and tied the draw strings and she had taken toddler from other one while other one also got up pulling up her bottoms and went away I went there and found a mini froth river there
[+] 2 users Like indianboy1234's post
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
Desperate desi ladies are fun to watch if one knows how to catch the telltale signs at large gatherings outdoors. During my days growing up in Delhi any gatherings meant huge crowd and no facilities. That meant if ladies had to pee, they had no recourse but to do it in the open. Easier said than done when they had to deal with a big gathering dense with people. Discretion was a luxury to be found but in most cases it was impossible. If one kept their eyes open among the crowds it was easy to spot a desperate lady making her way out of the tent among crowds while she would be looking all around to find the elusive spot to relieve herself. As she would manage to walk outside the tent, I could see the frantic look on their faces as they would try and spot a location with less crowd but that was not to be found. Then I would notice their gestures and movements become more urgent and their face would reflect panic inside their minds. I would see them bite their lower lips as they would grab their crotches in a frenzy. Finally, they would start walking towards the direction they had decided to go and squat. I would follow them as I would see their pace increasing as they would make their way through the crowd. I would notice as they walked, their saree hem would be going up reflecting their urgency to squat and in some cases depending on how urgent they were, the saree would go up to their thighs. In those days seeing bare legs of ladies was a rarity so this gave a good show. Most of the ladies wore anklets on their feet and that would add to the thrill of the show.
Now here an interesting phenomenon took place. Most of the ladies by this stage were at bursting point of their bladders, what I noticed is ladies who had given birth would begin to lose control of their bladders at the early onset. They would begin to leave a trail of pee on the ground as they walked down to the spot they had chosen to pee.
About the spot as I mentioned there was no place, most would either go by the side of the tent or behind and I have seen some desperate ladies squat by the entrance as well. What was nice then is everyone was aware that the lady was taking a pee, but no one really got scandalized nor did they stare allowing the already embarrassed lady to squat in peace. Some would cover their faces with their sarees or else just stare down. Best reward for following these desperate ladies would be when they would get close to their chosen spot, as mentioned their sarees would be raised up but now for many it would go up all the way around their hips as they would rush to squat down. This brought a fantastic view of female charms with their exposed legs and buttocks in broad daylight with dark or light brown or sometimes fair colored asses glowing in the mid-day sun. The ass show was a treasure as it would offer variety of shapes and size along with the hips on show. Many ladies wore hip chains and that accentuated their whole lower body in a sensual fashion. As I mentioned that may ladies would already be in state of releasing their pee and I would see that clearly now from their exposed lowered. Another beautiful sight was that all ladies were natural so no shaved pussies or legs and even shaved underarms were rare then. I would see clumps of dense unrazored hair between their legs as they would bend over to squat down. Their asses would spread revealing their fat pussies between their legs covered with profuse growth of hair. As they would squat down depending on their position their anus would invariably get exposed and it was another scintillating sight, some ladies would have wrinkled round holes while others would have long slits. In case of desi ladies, no matter how light they were, their ass crack and anus would be as well as their pussy lips would be dark, in some cases jet black contrasting with their skin overall. It would be fun to watch their thick desperate pee stream emerge and wet the grass or ground below making a pool. Another interesting sight that younger generation here wouldn't relate to is that there were no sanitary napkins for ladies then. What ladies who were on period would do is wear a piece of cloth between their legs that would be held by a string around their hips. That cloth would have some absorbent material to absorb the blood. When I first saw it I was surprised, it looked like a thong between the ladies' legs.
In those days I was not familiar with thong, so it was more curiosity for me. I was keeping my eye on this very attractive young lady with a nice, slim and tall body with fair complexion. She was dressed in a bright yellow saree that she wore tightly around her body. After a while of ogling her I noticed her tell something to those who were with her and then she started walking down the entrance. I guessed her intentions and right away followed her. Good thing was she was unaccompanied by others from her group, so this was going to be a solo pee for her. As she walked out of the tent she headed to the right and began to walk to the side ground where cars and buses were parked. I presumed like many she would just go squat behind a parked car or bus, but she continued walking till she stopped beside a parked vehicle. I thought this was her spot to squat and was quite happy as there was not much cover to be had. However, I saw she opened the back door of the car, so it was her family vehicle. I then saw her reach to the backside of the car as she took out a bag and reached for some stuff inside it. Then she straightened up as I saw her standing as she looked around. I was observing her from front as my view was blocked with the door of her car. I saw her put her hands on the upper portion of the rear door and when I noticed her face relax. I was trying to guess what she was up to when I got my answer when I noticed her bare legs under the door of her car. A puddle was already running down between her legs. I was disappointed she managed to do a sneaky pee as I hurried to walk up behind the car to get a better view. I saw her still in the same spot as thick torrent of pee emerged between her legs. Her legs were parted as her saree was lifted around her knees. She peed like that for over a minute and then when it finished, she remained standing in the same position with her legs parted as a thin stream of pee still dripped from between her legs. She meanwhile continued to rummage inside the bag as I noticed her take some pieces of dark colored strip of cloth out along with some wool like material. I presumed it was to clean her pussy after her pee. She then took a quick peek around her. There were people around but not close by to her and in any case, it was a normal sight then to see a lady peeing at the parking lot so it would not raise eyebrows. I noticed her turning sideways to face the car as she angled the back door. I then saw her pull her yellow saree up all the way around her hips in a flash. She then put her hands behind her ass as I saw her pull down a piece of dark cloth that was between her butt like a thong. She then pulled that cloth from the front as well from the string that was holding it.
I was now a big closer to her from behind as I positioned myself between parked cars. I was the cloth was totally drenched as she had pissed through it, She was now exposed from below for a moment but even with people around she was not bothered and continued with her chores. Seeing her attitude, I decided to move up a bit closer to get a better look and it was not at all unsatisfying in the least. From front her pussy was full exposed covered with a thick dense and wet big patch of triangle of hair. With her light skin it made for a great contrast under the bright light. As I got closer I saw her tucking the piece of cloth between her legs covering her ass crack and briefly look up as I walked by her but she looked away and resumed what she was doing. I saw her lift that pice between her legs and bring it up front of her pussy as I noticed her big fat pussy lips peeking from all the wet hair.

I walked back to the tent so as not to raise any issue but this was among the most vivid show of a beautiful lady pissing in broad daylight and also changing her sanitary pad.
[+] 1 user Likes vpw65's post
Like Reply