Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$$$$$ for your GF/WIFE’S nudes
Hey guys, I am willing to pay you $$$$ if you are able to send me nudes of your gf/wives. Few requirements are that she has to be nude, posing the way I want her to, and I should be able to see her face. If interested please PM me.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(26-08-2021, 06:59 PM)Wiseman Wrote: Hey guys, I am willing to pay you $$$$ if you are able to send me nudes of your gf/wives. Few requirements are that she has to be nude, posing the way I want her to, and I should be able to see her face. If interested please PM me.

hahaha this guy is fucking out of his mind.
Like Reply
(26-08-2021, 06:59 PM)Wiseman Wrote: Hey guys, I am willing to pay you $$$$ if you are able to send me nudes of your gf/wives. Few requirements are that she has to be nude, posing the way I want her to, and I should be able to see her face. If interested please PM me.

Hey boy, we have plenty of money. So do not need Rs,Rs, Rs. But you can photo me nude for 3 minutes if you suck my husband until he ejaculates in your mouth. Contact me on hangout.
Like Reply
(31-08-2021, 05:20 AM)SriDevi Wrote: Hey boy, we have plenty of money. So do not need Rs,Rs, Rs. But you can photo me nude for 3 minutes if you suck my husband until he ejaculates in your mouth. Contact me on hangout.

HA HA HA HA HA!! So many fucking MEN posing as women!!! Lol It’s not even fucking funny!! If you have Gay tendencies just say so. I am sure there are plenty of people that are into it. You don’t have to pretend to be a chick.
Like Reply