Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goa trip planning with my wife
Hi
I have planned a trip to GOA in October with my wife. Planning to buy clothes there.. Massage for my wife by a male i guess so.. 
Place of stay - resort preferred but need advice where to stay.. 
Night Clubs - Are they open in this situation?
North goa 4 days and South Goa 3 days planned
Please advise further on kinkier stuffs also.
Thanks
[+] 2 users Like laestat's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(05-08-2021, 07:57 PM)laestat Wrote: Hi
I have planned a trip to GOA in October with my wife. Planning to buy clothes there.. Massage for my wife by a male i guess so.. 
Thanks

u can stay at Cola beach at south goa BLUE LAGOON RESORT , its almost private beach, and u can stay at anahata beach resort at mandreem beach at north goa
[+] 2 users Like bengalihusband1975's post
Like Reply
Night clubs are not yet open, and you'll get plenty of massage palours who provide room service in and around Calangute, Candolim. And for fun you can visit kakolem beach. It has waterfall by the beach and less crowded during morning hours. You can try some kinky stuff there
[+] 3 users Like virus_goa's post
Like Reply
(05-08-2021, 07:57 PM)laestat Wrote: Hi
Thanks

go to arambol beach that is so safe and all r foreigner's cpl their u can contact for deatils if u want i will give u room contact i visited their so nice and clean beach my hangout id is babu83malee g m a i l c o m u can contact for any deatils
[+] 4 users Like Babumalee's post
Like Reply
(09-08-2021, 10:56 PM)Babumalee Wrote: go to arambol beach that is so safe and all r foreigner's cpl their u can contact for deatils if u want i will give u room contact i visited their so nice and clean beach my hangout id is babu83malee g m a i l c o m u can contact for any deatils

Very much required. Shall email you.Thanks..
[+] 1 user Likes laestat's post
Like Reply
Some kinky ideas:
1. She can wear knee length skirt, with or without undies as per her comfort.. Take a bike trip from Arambol to Morjim.. Very less crowd on the road, mostly foreigners.. Take a stop at some restro-bar for food/drinks where hardly 1-2 other guests are there.. there would be many such places... Now she can sit with her legs folded up so that the waiter can see the insides when taking order... (I forget the name, but there is a restro with sofa/mattress type setting near mandrem-ashwem..)
2. There would be a few roadside shops for skirts/tops.. Visit them when nobody is around.. Try for cloths inside a corner in the shop, usually they dont have changing rooms... The shopkeeper would enjoy the show..
3. There are many tattoo parlours too with isolated rooms inside for private tattoos.. You can go for a henna tattoo for wife on and near her private parts.. The male artist doing it would be fun for you both...
4. There are many male masseurs roaming on the beach. Call one of them to your hotel room for a massage and have fun...
[+] 4 users Like longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
(14-08-2021, 05:17 PM)longindian_axe Wrote: Some kinky ideas:
1. She can wear knee length skirt, with or without undies as per her comfort.. Take a bike trip from Arambol to Morjim.. Very less crowd on the road, mostly foreigners.. Take a stop at some restro-bar for food/drinks where hardly 1-2 other guests are there..  there would be many such places... Now she can sit with her legs folded up so that the waiter can see the insides when taking order... (I forget the name, but there is a restro with sofa/mattress type setting near mandrem-ashwem..)
2. There would be a few roadside shops for skirts/tops.. Visit them when nobody is around.. Try for cloths inside a corner in the shop, usually they dont have changing rooms... The shopkeeper would enjoy the show..
3. There are many tattoo parlours too with isolated rooms inside for private tattoos.. You can go for a henna tattoo for wife on and near her private parts.. The male artist doing it would be fun for you both...
4. There are many male masseurs roaming on the beach. Call one of them to your hotel room for a massage and have fun...

Interesting.. Will try.. hope she enjoys.. as her experience would be the first time, have to watch how much she enjoys these.. Thanks buddy.. looking for more kinkier stuffs in hotel/room..
[+] 3 users Like laestat's post
Like Reply
wow....thanks for the info.....hope it comes in handy for me n my wife too Namaskar
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes sidshivani's post
Like Reply
(15-08-2021, 08:48 PM)laestat Wrote: Interesting.. Will try.. hope she enjoys.. as her experience would be the first time, have to watch how much she enjoys these.. Thanks buddy.. looking for more kinkier stuffs in hotel/room..

1. On the morning of the day of your departure, order for tea in room.. When the room boy comes to deliver, as him to click some kinkier/semi nude/nude pics of your wife (and you maybe) as per your comfort... 
2. You can also do the bathroom dare - you wife taking bath inside the bathroom while you keep the main door slightly open so the arriving room boy don't have to ring the bell. While he is inside she can come out of the bathroom all wet and naked pretending she doesn't know he was there...
3. Get up at 3-4 AM... ask your wife to wear just a long T-shirt and take her out, now depending upon the hotel setting, click nude pics outside your room - outside your room door, terrace, balcony, lobby or whatever.. 
4. You can also go to the beach at 5 AM, just before/after sunrise.. Hardly somebody would be there.. Find a lonely place and click pics..
[+] 4 users Like longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
(14-08-2021, 05:17 PM)longindian_axe Wrote: Some kinky ideas:
1. She can wear knee length skirt, with or without undies as per her comfort.. Take a bike trip from Arambol to Morjim.. Very less crowd on the road, mostly foreigners.. Take a stop at some restro-bar for food/drinks where hardly 1-2 other guests are there..  there would be many such places... Now she can sit with her legs folded up so that the waiter can see the insides when taking order... (I forget the name, but there is a restro with sofa/mattress type setting near mandrem-ashwem..)

this is hell of a wonderful advice. we booked a villa near Cavelossim beach ... how far is from this place Arambol??? Another poster mentioned about Arambol 

love to chat more
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You got one life, live your dreams.
Married hubbies, especially if in US, chat? Hangout: nricpl007;
[+] 2 users Like nricpl007's post
Like Reply
(21-08-2021, 03:51 PM)longindian_axe Wrote: 1. On the morning of the day of your departure, order for tea in room.. When the room boy comes to deliver, as him to click some kinkier/semi nude/nude pics of your wife (and you maybe) as per your comfort... 
2. You can also do the bathroom dare - you wife taking bath inside the bathroom while you keep the main door slightly open so the arriving room boy don't have to ring the bell. While he is inside she can come out of the bathroom all wet and naked pretending she doesn't know he was there...
3. Get up at 3-4 AM... ask your wife to wear just a long T-shirt and take her out, now depending upon the hotel setting, click nude pics outside your room - outside your room door, terrace, balcony, lobby or whatever.. 
4. You can also go to the beach at 5 AM, just before/after sunrise.. Hardly somebody would be there.. Find a lonely place and click pics..

wow....another good set of ideas....

thanks clps

Couple from Bangalore

[+] 2 users Like sidshivani's post
Like Reply
so will we get to see the sexy babe exposing and being enjoyed?
[+] 1 user Likes guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
wow...great ideas at long last. Many people have been asking about this and for the first time I have seen very good suggestions. Next visit to India we HAVE to go to Goa...mmmm
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 1 user Likes sri65's post
Like Reply
(23-08-2021, 10:59 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: so will we get to see the sexy babe exposing and being enjoyed?

Exactly. Hope we get an update in October of what worked and where too.
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 1 user Likes sri65's post
Like Reply
(21-08-2021, 03:51 PM)longindian_axe Wrote: 1. On the morning of the day of your departure, order for tea in room.. When the room boy comes to deliver, as him to click some kinkier/semi nude/nude pics of your wife (and you maybe) as per your comfort... 

Total cucky.. but interesting buddy..
Like Reply
(23-08-2021, 10:59 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: so will we get to see the sexy babe exposing and being enjoyed?

if covid remains in check...then hopefully....in next month or so Smile

Couple from Bangalore

[+] 2 users Like sidshivani's post
Like Reply
Hi, I am in same boat too. Can we connect?
[+] 1 user Likes ProudHubby's post
Like Reply
waiting to see ur hottie in action n revealing cloths
[+] 1 user Likes guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
(28-08-2021, 07:00 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: waiting to see ur hottie in action n revealing cloths

Share some suggestions.
[+] 1 user Likes ProudHubby's post
Like Reply
(28-08-2021, 09:49 AM)ProudHubby Wrote: Hi, I am in same boat too. Can we connect?

sure PM me
Like Reply