Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Do you talk to your wife about other family members or friends while having sex
My wife was earlier feeling shy but now she enjoys more than me talking about her friends, neighbor having sex with me or her Bhabhi and her sister.
[+] 4 users Like Rahuljain397's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-02-2019, 04:01 PM)Rahuljain397 Wrote: My wife was earlier feeling shy but now she enjoys more than me talking about her friends, neighbor having sex with me or her Bhabhi and her sister.

yes done that lot of t times
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
[+] 1 user Likes rv123's post
Like Reply
(03-02-2019, 04:01 PM)Rahuljain397 Wrote: My wife was earlier feeling shy but now she enjoys more than me talking about her friends, neighbor having sex with me or her Bhabhi and her sister.

Oppositein our case my wife like to talk and do role-play on other men like my friends or relatives or neighbors having sex with her
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
[+] 5 users Like live.life's post
Like Reply
yes i do
i talked about her sister
[+] 3 users Like husbandamar's post
Like Reply
(04-02-2019, 04:37 PM)husbandamar Wrote: yes i do
i talked about her sister

Wow..does she get excited? Tell us more please.
[+] 2 users Like Rahuljain397's post
Like Reply
while having sex..sometimes i talk about her sisters...and friend..although she dosent involves much..but when shez on fire...she starts speaking dirty abut her sisters
[+] 7 users Like rohan865's post
Like Reply
i talk about my wife's cousin, i tell my wife how i will fuck her,.. she encourages me, and tells me yeh, she wants to fuck you too, put it in her ass next time she comes, etc.. real turn on..
in turn i allow her to talk dirty too about guys she has seen or knows.. a lot of fun i tell ya :D
Like Reply
Wow post more
[+] 2 users Like Desiall's post
Like Reply
Heart Exclamation
Like Reply
(05-02-2019, 02:28 PM)johnnyboy Wrote: i talk about my wife's cousin, i tell my wife how i will fuck her,.. she encourages me, and tells me yeh, she wants to fuck you too, put it in her ass next time she comes, etc.. real turn on..
in turn i allow her to talk dirty too about guys she has seen or knows.. a lot of fun i tell ya :D

goos to seee ur wifes opens up and share her fantasy for other males....
[+] 2 users Like rohan865's post
Like Reply
(05-02-2019, 02:28 PM)johnnyboy Wrote: i talk about my wife's cousin, i tell my wife how i will fuck her,.. she encourages me, and tells me yeh, she wants to fuck you too, put it in her ass next time she comes, etc.. real turn on..

Wow.. that must be a super arising.
[+] 2 users Like Rahuljain397's post
Like Reply
she used to be shy and never liked it earlier.
now i make her call me by different names of men we know like relatives, asking her to guess their cock size.
tell her what will they think if i tell them you have very hairy pussy

she used to feel embarrassed earlier, now she imagines different men when i talk to her about them
[+] 4 users Like sasigp's post
Like Reply
It’s too hot to listen wife talking dirty about family members
[+] 6 users Like Desiall's post
Like Reply
i talk dirty with her about my sister , cousin sisters , neighbors , colleagues her cousin brother and older men almost all men or women especially swapping with her college friend and her husband
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 3 users Like magu's post
Like Reply
yes. i talk about her mother
[+] 8 users Like hunter123's post
Like Reply
(13-02-2019, 10:45 AM)hunter123 Wrote: yes. i talk about her mother

Hi ping me hangout
[+] 1 user Likes hameed1997's post
Like Reply
(11-02-2019, 11:50 PM)Desiall Wrote: It’s too hot to listen wife talking dirty about family members

Yes u r right my horny wife also talks dirty and do role-play on my family males and reatives
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
[+] 3 users Like live.life's post
Like Reply
nice guys, roleplay always adds spice in sex life. without any harm to social life
[+] 1 user Likes shrimarathi's post
Like Reply
(12-02-2019, 10:17 PM)magu Wrote: i talk dirty with her about my sister , cousin sisters , neighbors , colleagues her cousin brother and older men almost all men or women especially swapping with her college friend and her husband

Same here. Initially she got angry and became not interested in sex but gradually she start to become honey  and enjoy dirty talk about everyone including mom sis bro friends old young children. No limit from my side but she got upset in some cases. After sex she doesn't like these kind of talk.
[+] 6 users Like Guddu's post
Like Reply
we sometimes do roleplay normally it more of master/slave situations but twice or thrice we roleplayed of our friends...

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
[+] 1 user Likes mastkalan's post
Like Reply