Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What can I do if my mother is in an affair with another man?/মায়ের পরকীয়া
Sad 
My mother is 49 years old, her life is different from 1-2 years, I was at home early in the lockdown. At that time I felt a little different about coming and going outside his house but I didn't think of anything. But 1 month ago my father called me and said that your mother is having an affair with a boy who will be 33-35 years old (I know him but I don't like him). I have a distant aunt who has helped them to have a relationship. Mom has a very good relationship with aunt. When I talked to my mother about this, the relationship did matter for her. She did not talk about it anymore.
(What should I do now, I will tell more facts if I want to know more)
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Are you going to enjoy it?
Check her mobile?

How do you feel?

Most important person is your father I guess
How is your mother nature?
I guess she is enjoying
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
[+] 1 user Likes VAGINAMINERX's post
Like Reply
Well for a start if your father has only revealed about this then it matters to you and you cannot ignore the fact that your mother is having an affair.

It's key to know your father's and mother's perspective. While for your mother relationship matters and it's not only her sole decision as your aunt also helped her in it, in such case your mom has thought through it. As far as your father is concerned, he also would have known and not sure why he was silent all along and now he has told you.

It's a complicated situation. As far as I can make out, your mother has accepted the affair so has your father. May be you have been told so that you aren't left out.

49 is not an age to experiment. May be what your mom has done is correct. You can decide only after knowing what led to this situation. That's the key.
Love to witness my Heart sex
[+] 1 user Likes luvpain's post
Like Reply
(25-07-2021, 06:05 AM)VAGINAMINERX Wrote: Are you going to enjoy it?
Check her mobile?

How do you feel?

Most important person is your father I guess
How is your mother nature?
I guess she is enjoying

Checked her phone but not find anything some txt like "when we are going out today" , how your days going ? , She was good but open mined , i guess also she is enjoying
Like Reply
(25-07-2021, 08:50 AM)luvpain Wrote: Well for a start if your father has only revealed about this then it matters to you and you cannot ignore the fact that your mother is having an affair.

It's key to know your father's and mother's perspective. While for your mother relationship matters and it's not only her sole decision as your aunt also helped her in it, in such case your mom has thought through it. As far as your father is concerned, he also would have known and not sure why he was silent all along and now he has told you.

It's a complicated situation. As far as I can make out, your mother has accepted the affair so has your father. May be you have been told so that you aren't left out.

49 is not an age to experiment. May be what your mom has done is correct. You can decide only after knowing what led to this situation. That's the key.

Father told me when he knows about it , he is really concern about family and mom , he does't want anything wrong, but mom want a free life . Father also concern about that boy does not make us black mail.
Like Reply