Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No bra or braless
Dosto ye new thread unke liye hai jo female beauty ko without bra dekhna pasand karte hain
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Example

[Image: 2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ghost19's post
Like Reply
Main aap sab ko year 2019 ka 1 incident batata hu, meri 1 padosan morning time apne kid ko ghar ke baahar auto riksha tak chodhne ati thi, us time wo sirf homely nighty gown mein hoti thi, unse nighty ke andar bra nahi pehni hoti thi, jis kaaran nighty se uske medium sized boobs and nipples ki shape clear notice hoti thi and us time walk karte hue uske boobs shake bhi karte the, main jaan bujh kar daily 8 am morning time uske ghar ke baahar morning walk karta tha aur jab wo apne kid ko le kar ghar se baahar aati auto tak chodhne tab daily main usko nighty mein dekhta without bra and uske nipples ki shape dekhte hue daily maza leta tha, lekin 2020 se is behenchod corona ki wajah se kids ki study online hoti hai, isliye mujhe bhi us young lady ke without bra in nighty darshan nahi ho rahe, aap log bhi aise real life incidents is thread mein post kijiye jismein aapne ghar ya rishtedaari mein kisi ko without bra notice kiya ho
Like Reply
Example pic

[Image: Screenshot-20210611-192434-You-Tube.jpg]
Like Reply
Example

[Image: Screenshot-20210611-192751-You-Tube.jpg]
Like Reply
Example

[Image: Screenshot-20210611-193902-You-Tube.jpg]
json data validator
Like Reply
Example

[Image: Screenshot-20210611-194358-You-Tube.jpg]
how to check iphone screen resolution
Like Reply
Example

[Image: 1.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ghost19's post
Like Reply
Example

[Image: 1-1.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like ghost19's post
Like Reply
(11-06-2021, 07:22 PM)ghost19 Wrote: Main aap sab ko year 2019 ka 1 incident batata hu, meri 1 padosan morning time apne kid ko ghar ke baahar auto riksha tak chodhne ati thi, us time wo sirf homely nighty gown mein hoti thi, unse nighty ke andar bra nahi pehni hoti thi, jis kaaran nighty se uske medium sized boobs and nipples ki shape clear notice hoti thi and us time walk karte hue uske boobs shake bhi karte the, main jaan bujh kar daily 8 am morning time uske ghar ke baahar morning walk karta tha aur jab wo apne kid ko le kar ghar se  baahar aati  auto tak chodhne tab daily main usko nighty mein dekhta without bra and uske nipples ki shape dekhte hue daily maza leta tha, lekin 2020 se is behenchod corona ki wajah se kids ki study online hoti hai, isliye mujhe bhi us young lady ke without bra in nighty darshan nahi ho rahe, aap log bhi aise real life incidents is thread mein post kijiye jismein aapne ghar ya rishtedaari mein kisi ko without bra notice kiya ho
Meri chachi roj shaam ko nahane k baad bina bra k ghumti hai...uske patle suit mai se jo uski chuchiya nazar aati hai usse sexy najara or koie dusra nahi hota...raand k nipples saaf dhikte hai or kayi baar to uske nipples tane hue bhi hote hai...uske bde bde areola bahut sexy nazar aate hai...mera to roj mann krta hai ki chinal ki dono chuchiyaa zor.se ragad du
Like Reply
My aunt and Mami both didn't like wearing bras. My aunt is a village woman and when in her native home doesn't wear blouses even. And Mami doesn't like wearing bras. And the best part is they both lactate. I love women who dont wear bras. Bras should be banned.
[+] 2 users Like Lactator's post
Like Reply
(12-06-2021, 04:32 PM)Lactator Wrote: My aunt and Mami both didn't like wearing bras. My aunt is a village woman and when in her native home doesn't wear blouses even. And Mami doesn't like wearing bras. And the best part is they both lactate. I love women who dont wear bras. Bras should be banned.

In her native home doesn't wear blouses even ? Really means topless ? Aunt ke father brother ka kya reaction hota hai?
Like Reply
(12-06-2021, 07:49 PM)ghost19 Wrote: In her native home doesn't wear blouses even ? Really means topless ? Aunt ke father brother ka kya reaction hota hai?

Not topless. She just wraps herself around with a saree. Mind you, its been almost half a decade since i last visited her in her village. But nit only her, most women in their and after their 30s dress like her. Specially after a child is born. The teenagers and girls of this generation are starting to wear blouses. But the older ladies, like ladies who are 30+ wear mostly just sarees only. Sarees and petticoats. As most older women dress that way, men don't care because that's the norm. More importantly my aunt has an autistic kid. He would be 14 years old now. That kid still breastfed from her tits the last time i visited her. Not only that, she was like an unofficial wet nurse for the kids whose mothers died, or were ill or too old to produce milk. Maybe, that's another reason she didn't bother to wear a blouse,  ccuz tbh she was breastfeeding almost half the day. Whether her own son or other kids. She's truly a unique and hot woman. Because, she's also very submissive in nature. That makes her very approachable. As for my dad, my dad isn’t fond of the family She's married into. That's the reason we didn't visit her often and it's been a while we've visited her. The pandemic is another reason she cant visit us as well. Her husband is a nice guy but a pushover and is like very slow and dumb. He's like those nice useless morons. Thats why his own father ( whose a greedy asshole  and that's why my dad hates him)  has so much authority over him and my aunt. There are a lot of interesting incidents that happened when i last visited her and the last time she visited us when my parents had to leave me in her care and go abroad for a bit. She's tbh the hottest woman I've encountered in real life.
Like Reply
(13-06-2021, 02:20 AM)Lactator Wrote: Not topless. She just wraps herself around with a saree. Mind you, its been almost half a decade since i last visited her in her village. But nit only her, most women in their and after their 30s dress like her. Specially after a child is born. The teenagers and girls of this generation are starting to wear blouses. But the older ladies, like ladies who are 30+ wear mostly just sarees only. Sarees and petticoats. As most older women dress that way, men don't care because that's the norm. More importantly my aunt has an autistic kid. He would be 14 years old now. That kid still breastfed from her tits the last time i visited her. Not only that, she was like an unofficial wet nurse for the kids whose mothers died, or were ill or too old to produce milk. Maybe, that's another reason she didn't bother to wear a blouse,  ccuz tbh she was breastfeeding almost half the day. Whether her own son or other kids. She's truly a unique and hot woman. Because, she's also very submissive in nature. That makes her very approachable. As for my dad, my dad isn’t fond of the family She's married into. That's the reason we didn't visit her often and it's been a while we've visited her. The pandemic is another reason she cant visit us as well. Her husband is a nice guy but a pushover and is like very slow and dumb. He's like those nice useless morons. Thats why his own father ( whose a greedy asshole  and that's why my dad hates him)  has so much authority over him and my aunt. There are a lot of interesting incidents that happened when i last visited her and the last time she visited us when my parents had to leave me in her care and go abroad for a bit. She's tbh the hottest woman I've encountered in real life.

Dear please post more incidents of that aunt or any other lady of that village about lactation feeding
Like Reply
[Image: Project-5-1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hornyjay's post
Like Reply