Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any suggestions for penis enlargement
Hello Friends,

I have seen many adds about penis enlargement on internet. I would like to check with you that any one of have tips or experiences or medicines used for penis enlargement and premature ejaculation?

Thanks for taking time to read and reply.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(30-05-2021, 03:54 PM)arav14u2018 Wrote: Hello Friends,

I have seen many adds about penis enlargement on internet. I would like to check with you that any one of have tips or experiences or medicines used for penis enlargement and premature ejaculation?

Thanks for taking time to read and reply.

Arav,

There is nothing like penis enlargement...
Don't believe such advertisements...
However, take healthy diet, dry fruits and natural aphrodisiacs. 

Google search "Natural Aphrodisiacs", you will get details

The average Indian penis is two inches...Even if it is less, it doesn't matter
It is only in sex stories the size of a penis is huge. If you don't fantasize, you wont be here
Do adequate exercise, sleep well...

When you have nutritious diet, good exercise and good sleep, you will be able to perform (if you prefer, the word is FCUK...)well, irrespective of your size...
And...ensure you prolong the foreplay, to make your sex life much much more...

Intense... sex
And...
FUN... banana happy

Note: If you still feel insecure, take the help of a proper Medical Physician (Not RMP / PMP's / Quacks)
Like Reply
(27-11-2021, 04:53 PM)Roberto Wrote: Arav,

There is nothing like penis enlargement...
However, take healthy diet, dry fruits and natural aphrodisiacs. 

Google search "Natural Aphrodisiacs", you will get details

The average Indian penis is two inches...Even if it is less, it doesn't matter
It is only in sex stories the size of a penis is huge. If you don't fantasize, you wont be here
Do adequate exercise, sleep well...

When you have nutritious diet, good exercise and good sleep, you will be able to perform (if you prefer, the word is FCUK...)well, irrespective of your size...
And...ensure you prolong the foreplay, to make your sex life much much more...

Intense... sex
And...
FUN... banana happy

Arav,

If you feel you want to masturbate frequentky (depends on age...very young...2/3 times a day is fine...if older...your organs soreness will tell you, when is too much)
Ensure you are with a trusted crowd...friends and family, which will help you avoid masturbating more number of times.

Don't stay alone, and avoid watching titillating movies / avoid reading lusty stories... devil2

The key words are:

1. Reduce and
2. Avoid
In that order
Like Reply